Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412278 times)

Rahxephon91

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #10260 on: March 02, 2019, 11:54:28 AM »
She looks like she has thick thighs. Are they thick?  Send her my way and tell her I’ll still give her unsatisfying sex but I won’t sulk about it.
Yes she does and why would I do that? Sounds like a down grade. According to her it hasn’t been unsatisfying.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10261 on: March 02, 2019, 11:56:23 AM »
If you get a smart phone you’ll have the wisdom of the bore on you at all times

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10262 on: March 02, 2019, 12:31:28 PM »
Damn she looks cute too

Rahx turning away from heaven. Time for... Punished Rahx.
:9

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #10263 on: March 02, 2019, 12:58:36 PM »
Met another married women last night who is “monogam-ish”.

I just don’t understand why I’m running into this trend of married & engaged women who seemingly want to jump my bones.  :doge

Women think you're fuckable but having a relationship with you isn't a good idea. HTH.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10264 on: March 02, 2019, 01:55:10 PM »
Damn she looks cute too

Rahx turning away from heaven. Time for... Punished Rahx.
I haven’t actually done anything. That’s why I come here to spout the nonsense that I feel but know is bad.

I mean I do feel there’s some distance and a good chance she doesn’t want to continue but I mean I’m not sure why that would be. I mean she’s said she’s not ending anything, that she enjoys the sex, and that she’ll be honest with me. I mean if she didn’t care I doubt she’d stay after the incident to still talk to me or still text. Even if the texts have a weird vibe. I mean she clearly likes me, but realizes I have some problems that are probably not impossible to work through.

I talked to two of my female friends. One of them is kind of the one one who pushed for this. Both pretty much said the same thing. That a girl just wants sex and doesn’t care for you behind that they wouldn’t just stay and talk to you after sex. They wouldn’t have even stayed for a second after the incident. That if she says the sex is is good you’ll probably always have a sexual relationship as I guess it’s hard for women to find sexual partners they like.  I guess the point is that it’s been too meaningful and she doesn’t seem like someone to end after a small bump.

Either way, right now I’m just laying low. Not really mentioning that stuff and letting things flow. I’ve talked to her today in person and in texts. Just small jokes here and there and I mean at one point she gave me a smile and a certain look that made me feel it’s probabky ok. Still I think there’s a certain distance and I know she has a big conference coming up. So I’m just going to lay low and see what happens after that. She probably has that in her mind mostly.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #10265 on: March 02, 2019, 02:30:43 PM »
She looks like she has thick thighs. Are they thick?  Send her my way and tell her I’ll still give her unsatisfying sex but I won’t sulk about it.
Yes she does and why would I do that? Sounds like a down grade. According to her it hasn’t been unsatisfying.
How fucking convenient... the one thing you choose to believe from her is that she is satisfied.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10266 on: March 02, 2019, 03:56:16 PM »
I mean.....I’ve been self aware and introspective about my negativity for a long time.....I’ve said as much in my posts. On this page alone. There’s not a lack of self awareness.

Is ego boosting yourself a part of your self help?

Did your books teach you proper hygiene too.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10267 on: March 02, 2019, 04:14:40 PM »
Knowing something is wrong and making an attempt to do something about it are two diffrent things. Being aware of the problem does not mean I have the will or knowledge to fix it.

And for someone talking down, I really haven’t seen you make any progress. Your posts still put you at Square one of how do I even talk to people. I’ve at least put myself out there warts and all.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10268 on: March 02, 2019, 04:37:06 PM »
I mean that’s me literally being self aware and explaining how I perceive my negative thoughts. Not an endorsement that they are correct.

And every time you posts it’s been filled with “well at least I’m not Rahx sentiment”.

Well I’m not Dufus and I have no problem taking pride in my own work.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10269 on: March 02, 2019, 05:19:15 PM »
And anyway one thing that gets glossed over in these things is that I have in fact gone to two therapists. In the end they were not helpful. Finding a good one takes time and money.

Anyway it’s sucks that this very good thing ended but I mean it’s not like I’m honestly going to stop. I’ll feel bad and be hurt for a while. Then at some point I’ll try again, probably fail, or whatever. It’s not like I haven’t learned anything from this experience.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 05:28:47 PM by Rahxephon91 »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10270 on: March 02, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »
Atra suck on any milf tiddies yet?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10271 on: March 02, 2019, 06:01:07 PM »
I’ve been sick lately so nah.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10272 on: March 02, 2019, 06:21:00 PM »
Damnit

Cryo

« Reply #10273 on: March 03, 2019, 12:39:49 AM »
god damnit rahx put your stubbornness and pridefulness aside and continue hanging out with someone you’ve clearly established for weeks now is both patient and fond of you. nothing has ended.

this entire saga is as painful for all of us to read as it probably feels inside your head right now.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #10274 on: March 03, 2019, 12:45:51 AM »
I hope cats and mups been sucking on titties. Bless up.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10275 on: March 03, 2019, 01:16:06 AM »
I talked to her. Well everything is seemingly ok. I guess I was wrong to lose my shit.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:44:58 AM by Rahxephon91 »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #10276 on: March 03, 2019, 01:40:10 AM »
 ::)
Margs

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10277 on: March 03, 2019, 02:00:37 AM »
 :yeshrug

I mean we haven’t hung out or anything. She just said I shouldn’t worry about our little bump we had and she hasn’t been distant. Anyway she’s going away for the week so hopefully she comes back primed and ready.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10278 on: March 03, 2019, 02:17:16 AM »
don't play with your dick until you can figure out the sex thing with her. hold out for long enough and eventually your dick will overpower whatever is going on inside your head that's keeping you from performing.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10279 on: March 03, 2019, 02:54:16 AM »

I mean we haven’t hung out or anything. She just said I shouldn’t worry about our little bump we had and she hasn’t been distant. Anyway she’s going away for the week so hopefully she comes back primed and ready.

Shes prob gonna suck on a black cock or something while away. But dont let that bother you. She probably wont.
fat

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10280 on: March 03, 2019, 03:43:44 AM »

Shes prob gonna suck on a black cock or something while away. But dont let that bother you. She probably wont.
Thanks.

Anyway the text part still feels very weak and unenthusiastic compared to before. If she wanted to end it I wish she would just say instead of letting me wonder and lying.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:26:20 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #10281 on: March 03, 2019, 05:35:59 AM »
So after my most recent and super profound mushroom trip last weekend it became very apparent to me that I should be re-doubling my efforts on my personal development and projects.

As for dating/hooking up that’ll be something I won’t be actively pursuing but I’ll still reach out if I sense there’s potential for something with any woman I happen to cross paths with.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10282 on: March 03, 2019, 11:41:15 AM »
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE! RELATIONSHIPS TAKE FUCKING WORK! IF YOU FIND SOMEONE THAT IS WILLING TO LOVE YOU THROUGH YOUR OWN ISSUES AND BE PATIENT, YOU HANG ON TO THAT PERSON AND WORK WITH THEM AS YOU WORK ON YOU. YES, WE'RE ALL FUCKING BROKEN. YES, WE ALL HAVE HANG UPS. YES, ALL RELATIONSHIPS HAVE THINGS THAT NEED TO BE WORKED ON AND IRONED OUT. THIS ISN'T FUCKING DISNEYLAND. COMMMOTHERFUCKINGUNIACTE YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS. SOMETHING HAS TO GET A LITTLE RUST BEFORE IT GETS POLISHED. DON'T BE ASHAMED OF THE RUST. JESUS YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKING DOG SHIT ON A CRACKER MOTHER FUCKERS.
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #10283 on: March 03, 2019, 11:47:27 AM »
love is a fire and it burns baby it burns

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #10284 on: March 03, 2019, 01:44:06 PM »
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE! RELATIONSHIPS TAKE FUCKING WORK! IF YOU FIND SOMEONE THAT IS WILLING TO LOVE YOU THROUGH YOUR OWN ISSUES AND BE PATIENT, YOU HANG ON TO THAT PERSON AND WORK WITH THEM AS YOU WORK ON YOU. YES, WE'RE ALL FUCKING BROKEN. YES, WE ALL HAVE HANG UPS. YES, ALL RELATIONSHIPS HAVE THINGS THAT NEED TO BE WORKED ON AND IRONED OUT. THIS ISN'T FUCKING DISNEYLAND. COMMMOTHERFUCKINGUNIACTE YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS. SOMETHING HAS TO GET A LITTLE RUST BEFORE IT GETS POLISHED. DON'T BE ASHAMED OF THE RUST. JESUS YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKING DOG SHIT ON A CRACKER MOTHER FUCKERS.

I took a real close look at your avatar and...  I don't think that's a puppy.

BIONIC

« Reply #10285 on: March 03, 2019, 01:46:20 PM »

Or just get a neck tat. That works too.
Margs

skullstorm

« Reply #10286 on: March 03, 2019, 01:50:52 PM »
Just saw a neck tat two minutes ago, am I now in a relationship?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10287 on: March 03, 2019, 03:11:06 PM »
It takes two to tango. Can’t really do anything if the other party is turned off.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10288 on: March 03, 2019, 05:42:59 PM »
Listen guys, it’s time to pour this energy into Dufus — Dufus, time to make moves

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10289 on: March 03, 2019, 06:05:23 PM »
Dufus can’t even talk to women. Good luck with that.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #10290 on: March 03, 2019, 06:07:30 PM »
You can just pretend to be a mute or hit on deaf chicks though. There are always solutions.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10292 on: March 03, 2019, 06:17:32 PM »
 :cac

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10293 on: March 03, 2019, 06:23:36 PM »

:ohyeah

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10294 on: March 04, 2019, 01:13:17 AM »
Yeah this is so over. I'm getting vague answers and terrible text conversations. She texts me randomly, not during the day like we used to but at night when she's going to bed. So no conversation through out the day. It's just nothing but "oks" and "whatevers". Whats the fuck of texting me then? It's hard to try and be entertaining when someone dosen't give you anything to work with.

I ask her "Is something wrong. You seem like you don't want to talk to me anymore. I think things are ok, but they don't feel like they are" and all I get is a vague "Stop being stupid then". Like what the fuck does that mean? Being stupid about what? Just tell me this over so I can move on and be miserable.

I just hope this is stress brought on by the major thing she has this week and that she'll come back relieved. Because thats all I can bet on and all I can do is play it cool and not make any major moves/be dramatic. But I asked if she was stressed about that and she just replies "nah". I mean I get stressed out people probably don't like to be asked if they are stressed or if there is a problem, but fuck. I don't like having a relationship. I would be fine if I knew things were ok.

But if not I wish she would just let me know. Like yes I had a small mishap about my penis. I don't think thats enough to end something that had been pretty positive. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10295 on: March 04, 2019, 01:17:50 AM »
Why you telling us its over and not her. Stop being stupid seems like good advice. What a smart girl
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10296 on: March 04, 2019, 01:19:36 AM »
If your defeatism and constant asking of questions hoping for reassurance seen in this thread are even partially passed on to her then its its no surprise she's edging away dude.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10297 on: March 04, 2019, 01:20:57 AM »
she tells you things are good and not to worry about the sex too much. you continue on imagining things are horrible and worrying about the sex too much. equals stop being stupid. also, she is probably sexually frustrated. instead of going nuts because your dick didn't get hard, you should have just ate that pussy and used your fingers.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10298 on: March 04, 2019, 01:22:41 AM »
If your defeatism and constant asking of questions hoping for reassurance seen in this thread are even partially passed on to her then its its no surprise she's edging away dude.
Then she should just say that so we can move on.

Why you telling us its over and not her. Stop being stupid seems like good advice. What a smart girl
I guess because I don't think it is....I don't know.

What am I being stupid about?

The funny thing is she said I wasn't very needy compared to her last dude and that she was patient because she understands these things take time and some people need help.

But also that having to reassure me makes it seem like I don't trust her.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10299 on: March 04, 2019, 01:24:07 AM »

People are rarely that blunt

And she's probably not that there yet but you're so determined to strangle the possibilities out from this person that her not crushing you yet seems to be dissapointing you

BIONIC

« Reply #10300 on: March 04, 2019, 01:25:31 AM »
This season has been dreadful.
Margs

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10301 on: March 04, 2019, 01:26:26 AM »

People are rarely that blunt

And she's probably not that yet but you're so determined to strangle the possibilities out from this person that her not crushing you yet seems to be dissapointing you
She is very blunt. She even says she is though. She's sad many times that if something happens she'd let me know that it's over or that she dosen't want to do anything anymore.

This season has been dreadful.
Go to hell.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10302 on: March 04, 2019, 01:30:56 AM »
she doesn't want things to be over, but you seem to. this poor girl is going above and beyond for you, but you seem to be looking for any excuse you can find to make her into the girl that doesn't want you. instead of wishing for her to just end things, you should be figuring out how to get her back. send the girl some flowers, make some type of gesture like that.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10303 on: March 04, 2019, 01:38:42 AM »

But also that having to reassure me makes it seem like I don't trust her.

Seems like? You straight up don't trust her. You're constantly trying to read in between lines that don't exist. Worse yet, through text. Whatever baggage you're carrying weighing down all your interactions with her that isn't outright love.

If you keep carrying on like this she will drop you. Going back to a solitary life, wondering why women suck as you were not to long ago. Wake up and chill out.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10304 on: March 04, 2019, 01:43:41 AM »
So do you still think there's still a chance for this work if I just calm down? That she hasn't dropped me yet.

Serenity Now.

Insanity Later.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10305 on: March 04, 2019, 02:33:22 AM »
Ok you guys are probably correct( I mean when haven't you been). I just hope it's not too late to course correct.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10306 on: March 04, 2019, 02:34:27 AM »
 :rejoice

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10307 on: March 04, 2019, 02:37:31 AM »
She's got a big thing this week. I'm sure nagging her via text is the best thing to do at the minute. Keep going.

skullstorm

« Reply #10308 on: March 04, 2019, 05:30:36 AM »
Seriously, stop asking her if everything's ok and is she upset etc, that will come off as really, really annoying to her. She will read your texts as "HELLO M'LADY I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE AND AM UTTERLY PATHETIC AND BY THE WAY DID MY PENIS UPSET YOU GOSH I HATE MY PENIS SO MUCH I ALSO HATE MYSELF PLEASE REASSURE ME, THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR". And I'm being extreme to really make a point.

Soon she'll be thinking that you're going to start sending her threats about harming yourself if she doesn't want you, which some people do send to their partners and maybe she even got shit like that from her clingy ex. Just let her focus on her work thingy, wish her good luck with it and tell her she's gonna kill it and be supportive.

Do NOT send her whiny messages like "r we ok" at a time like this. Messages like that suck hairy ass anyway but when she's stressed out it'll make her flip her shit so yeah I wonder why she doesn't text you back with walls of text of how great you are. She needs to focus on her work thing and get encouragement from you that she'll do great, she doesn't need to be telling you how awesome you are every minute of the day right now. Stop sending her serious texts about your situation, stop "trying to be entertaining", stop thinking she's looking for new dick, just for god's sake LET HER CHILL.

« Reply #10309 on: March 04, 2019, 05:37:07 AM »
I’m impressed that you’ve seemingly found the most accommodating woman in the world that has been willing to put up with your shit and you’re still trying to do everything possible to fuck it up. I get you have serious issues with insecurity but still.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #10310 on: March 04, 2019, 08:04:04 AM »
Thirsty dudes go to insane lengths for girls, it's only natural that it escalates to this degree in a buyers market where you can efficiently screen for a "perfect" guy. Though i personally don't use dating apps and don't know people who encounter this problem irl.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #10311 on: March 04, 2019, 08:32:53 AM »
Gotta get that self-esteem boost somehow i suppose. :doge On the bright side, if a girl does that then it's pretty much a guaranteed "not worth my time and effort"person... So you pretty much dodge a bullet anyways.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10312 on: March 04, 2019, 09:00:27 AM »
I’m impressed that you’ve seemingly found the most accommodating woman in the world that has been willing to put up with your shit and you’re still trying to do everything possible to fuck it up. I get you have serious issues with insecurity but still.
I thought I did too and while I know you all think I’m crazy, I’m sorry if you looked at our texting I think you’d see she’s kind of coming off like a bitch.

All I get is

“Whatever”

“Ok”

And then things like “and” and “why” to simple questions such as “when’s your flight” and “hey saw you talking to the boss what’s that about”.

This is a girl that would go into extreme detail before and answer any question you had with so much bluntness that it would turn you on. Now I’m lucky to even get a reply and even more so if there’s any enthusaim behind it.

It’s a complete 180 from how we use to talk. To the point I don’t even know why we are talking. I’m not trying to ask so many “are we ok” crap because she said we were, but the vibe now is so diffrent . And since it’s coming after a mishap it makes everything feel like I ruined something. I mean I did at first and still kind of think it’s because of her conference. I mean she is also an insecure person and gets anxious and stressed out before. She got very stressed out before about it and yeah all I said was hey you’ll do fine and stick with it and then she calmed down and went back to normal. This time it hasn’t and when she talks to me there’s such a vibe of “why the fuck are you talking to me”. I even said “hey you have a lot going on, don’t worry about my shit” to which I got was a simple “ok”.

It’s just maddening to someone like me. And my plan was to just shut up and ride it out to she gets back. But Jesus Christ has it sucked and honestly at some point I don’t really know wtf is going on. It honestly feels like now she’s taking her stress out on me and it has nothing to do with me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 09:08:10 AM by Rahxephon91 »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #10313 on: March 04, 2019, 11:25:04 AM »
Is it like...just an accepted thing for women to be outright mean and rude on dating sites/apps now? I've lost track of how many times I've been personally insulted on my face or hair (or lack of it, as it were), height, life, and so on. All for the crime of....reading profiles and starting a conversation about something in them. Are women getting into negging or something?

I actually had a girl last night who started the conversation, gave me her number and texted me even when I wasn't particularly interested or asking for it, just to say I gave off serial killer vibes and not to text her :what

That reminds me of some behavior I see in online games. People do a pre-emptive "fuck you" when they're afraid they might get hurt, so they hurt you before you hurt them.

This may be it. My friend was talking about her online dating experiences and shes so tired of the experience she's all in on this fuck men mentality. A lot of burnt out people on those sites.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #10314 on: March 04, 2019, 11:52:12 AM »
gave me her number and texted me even when I wasn't particularly interested or asking for it, just to say I gave off serial killer vibes and not to text her

Send back, "I take good care of the 12 girls I got locked in my basement and I won't stand for this bullshit." Then see if there's a serial killer smiley and add that at the end.

skullstorm

« Reply #10315 on: March 04, 2019, 11:55:22 AM »
It honestly feels like now she’s taking her stress out on me and it has nothing to do with me.

It could very likely be this and nothing more. When I'm extremely stressed out I'd like to punch anyone who as much as looks at me, let alone tries to start up a conversation. Your best bet atm I'd say is assume it's the stress getting to her and she can't handle it very well but doesn't want to admit it. And every time you text her she gets annoyed because she only wants to focus on not fucking up her work thing and absolutely nothing else. When her work thingy's over and if it went well and she still acts aloof, only then start worrying a bit.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10316 on: March 04, 2019, 01:06:17 PM »
@Stro

I do think it’s a thing that some girls do — throw something negative at a guy and see how he reacts. Used to weed out guys who are gonna fly off the handle

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10317 on: March 04, 2019, 01:20:22 PM »
Another thing I didn’t think about is that she’s on diffrent meds now.

I want to show you guys the distinct difference in her. It’s not me being insane.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:01:50 PM by Rahxephon91 »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10318 on: March 04, 2019, 01:59:38 PM »
:thinking

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10319 on: March 04, 2019, 02:11:53 PM »
edit-sorry
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:17:32 PM by Rahxephon91 »