Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399467 times)

Himu

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2016, 03:53:55 PM »
Let the boy enjoy his sweet nectar, it's his first time

no no i'm happy for him
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2016, 04:00:40 PM »
brb adding Atra on Facebook

Bore Gold
:rejoice

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2016, 04:29:51 PM »
You may have bit off more than you can chew but she's not fat.

:jawalrus

Palla PM me pics

Atra, don't. Finding out through FB is socially acceptable, PMing to a random dude on the internet isn't.

And this is why you shouldn't share details of your sex life. The rules on the Internet are fuzzy.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2016, 04:33:52 PM »
He PM'd me pics before tho.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Even when I didn't ask :holeup
[close]
Establishing dominance.  :cody

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2016, 04:37:56 PM »
Never go full Facebook official smh
dur

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2016, 05:14:37 PM »
Let the boy enjoy his sweet nectar, it's his first time
Yeah, that's why it's going to hurt so bad... :-\
:cody
[close]
que

nudemacusers

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2016, 05:17:59 PM »
rookie move tbh. i've kept my wife in the 'it's complicated' neg-zone on facebook since 2010  :success
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2016, 09:44:54 PM »
My goal for 2017 is continue being a filthy deviant.  Recent events have essentially confirmed my desire not to get married and not to have children.  So if I'm not going to go down that road, then degeneracy is pretty much wide open for me.
how far are you willing to go into demonism, my friend? We talking everyday girls or seeking arrangement fuckery

Both if I can swing it
🍆🍆

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2016, 12:30:20 AM »
Saw the news on FB, congrats Atra! She's cute!

Anyways, I have a question for you guys... this is a bit of a weird one and a bit different from what usually gets discussed in relationship threads.

So, as the people who frequent these threads know, I broke up with a girl I dated for 3+ years back in June. But I have a friend who I've known since HS that for some reason, still maintains touch (his wife is still friendly with her, she asked a few of my female friends to continue being friends with her even after I broke up with her, which I think is pretty weird, but that's an altogether different issue...). So, today I asked him if he wanted to go to a local brewery and I talked about how I've been seeing someone new and have a 3rd date lined up where we're going ice skating 8). He says he can't make the brewery, then proceeds to tell me that my ex's brother passed away and she posted something on FB about it.

What do I do?

I have met him a whole bunch of times, and I did like her family. He was a heroin addict who has been in and out of rehab and, while I don't know the cause of death, I am willing to bet it's due to an OD. The wake is on Saturday. Do I send a sympathy card? Do I pretend not to have heard about it? I cut my ex out of my life cold turkey after I broke up with her, even if my one friend insists on maintaining contact. What is the proper thing to do in this situation?
^_^

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2016, 12:39:09 AM »
Depends on how "cold turkey" you mean and how well you knew him. if you've seriously had no contact in 3 years at all might be better to keep your distance as you could create drama by just resurfacing. But if you knew him rather well...that might change things. Either way it's a bit of a sticky situation. I'd likely go with the keep your head down for the time being. But in the end you'll know your relationship better than us.
que

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2016, 12:39:56 AM »
When are you meeting her parents?
*shrug*

We'll see where we are after a month or two.

I give you a week, tops, given how fast you're moving into this after losing your virginity. We warned you about this, dude. So if you break up, don't say the board didn't warn you. But if you really do like her you better make sure she's not 100% crazy.

And SLOW YOUR ROLL

Tiesto: If you cut her out completely, and you only found out through a mutual friend: Don't send your regards. Unless you really liked her brother as a friend, but even then it's clear she didn't want you to know and that piece of information is only through the grapevine. If she didn't invite you to the wake, it's a double-sealed-the-deal-on-keeping-it-to-yourself.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:45:24 AM by thisismyusername »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2016, 01:20:47 AM »
Puppy: I cut her off completely, i.e. blocked her from facebook, from my phone, stopped following the few friends of her on my FB who didn't take me off. This wasn't 3 years ago, rather, I dated her for 3 years and I broke up with her in June of this year.

Any sort of condolences would be more for her parents (her father was a really nice guy and I got along very well with him) rather than her. I mentioned to a few of my friends, and my mom, and they were all divided about what I should do. It's a weird situation to be in.

I wasn't really close with the brother, aside from seeing him and exchanging pleasantries at family events. My ex wasn't close with him either, although she liked to use his problems (such as having a baby with a woman who left him and cut off all contact with the family after abuse allegations) as a 'woe is me' attention-seeking thing. I do feel very sad about the situation, though part of me expected this would happen eventually.
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2016, 12:41:37 PM »
*shrug*

I give you a week, tops, given how fast you're moving into this after losing your virginity. We warned you about this, dude. So if you break up, don't say the board didn't warn you. But if you really do like her you better make sure she's not 100% crazy.

And SLOW YOUR ROLL
:yeshrug

I'm just trying to get as much sex and relationship experience as I can.

Also, I think she would be more heartbroken if things fall through than I would be. :doge

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2016, 01:14:05 PM »
Just enjoy it and don't overthink it. People are trying to protect you from making mistakes, but you need to make some mistakes to learn and grow.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2016, 01:16:44 PM »
Also, I think she would be more heartbroken if things fall through than I would be. :doge

Lol, now you're really in trouble. She gonna hit you with those quivering eyes and quivering pussy lips every time and you cant say no
fat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2016, 01:52:02 PM »
awww that's sweet

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2016, 02:08:21 PM »
Have fun and ride the wave. Just don't marry her and you'll be fine bro.  :doge

#GMB

nudemacusers

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2016, 02:30:36 PM »
word of advice atra: you don't really need that many newborn clothes, they grow out of them real quick. prioritize bottles and small cotton towels :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2016, 03:08:55 PM »
ATRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this nicca already went fb official. losing his mind :dead
I mean, maybe I should've waited a month before doing that but eh. It'll be okay.  :doge

:doge
[close]

thisismyusername

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2016, 04:33:58 PM »
*shrug*

And SLOW YOUR ROLL
:yeshrug

I'm just trying to get as much sex and relationship experience as I can.

Yes. And that's fine. But from the way you're going, you're going "first time sex, will marry" territory. Which is

NO

:dead If you honestly believe this from how you're talking about her.

studyguy

« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2016, 04:54:34 PM »
My girlfriend told her best friend that I ate her ass out. Apparently she hyped it up so much the girl tried to get her own boyfriend to do it too and failed.
She asked for tips on how to persuade him :lol

2017 is gonna be magical.
pause

« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2016, 05:00:51 PM »
Wait, she's your girlfriend on Facebook already? I fucking told you that you were going to marry her!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2016, 05:54:12 PM »
My girlfriend told her best friend that I ate her ass out. Apparently she hyped it up so much the girl tried to get her own boyfriend to do it too and failed.
She asked for tips on how to persuade him :lol

2017 is gonna be magical.

It's 2017, ass is ass.
©@©™

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »
Wait, she's your girlfriend on Facebook already? I fucking told you that you were going to marry her!
No joke. If that sort of talk comes up I'll break it off quick. I did not sign up for that. :doge

edit: Also, something that I've learned is that you don't have to hate someone to break up with them.

I mean, sure they'll probably hate you for breaking up with them afterwards but eh. Time heals most wounds.   :doge

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 06:09:12 PM by Atramental »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2016, 06:24:43 PM »
Atra, the part you're going to fuck up on is when she's feeling insecure about her attractiveness or you get into an argument about what to do for the weekend.

You can call it whatever you want on Facebook but losing your virginity is just getting your enlistment bonus.

2 cents

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2016, 06:41:46 PM »
I, for one, still think you're doing it right -- that is, doing it wrong and gonna learn from it

« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »
I, for one, still think you're doing it right -- that is, doing it wrong and gonna learn from it

This is also true. As hilarious as it is to see him going so fast there's only one way to learn.

Bebpo

« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2016, 06:57:15 PM »
Yup, I fucked up so hard in my first few relationships.  Ignored everything people here said, and then I learned hard and things are good now.  That is the way of things for some of us.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2016, 07:33:55 PM »
just never have real relationships

Problem solved
dur

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2016, 08:32:25 PM »
Atramental's gf looks pretty cute.  Nice work.  I'd be concerned that she's wanting to make things official so fast but you need to experience these things for yourself so good luck!

Problem solved

A really good friend of mine is currently getting taken to the cleaners in a divorce.  I've pretty much written off marriage at this point.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:37:34 PM by (((Mary Tyler Whore))) »
🍆🍆

Bebpo

« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2016, 08:43:00 PM »
Made my profile on Match.  Don't like how everything needs to be human approved.  Anytime you change 2 words in your profile you have to wait 20 minutes for someone to approve it.  As someone who edits and fine tunes things, that is annoying.

Also, so far the layout and look of everything seems worse than OKC :|  May just end up making another OKC account.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2016, 09:55:54 PM »
Made my profile on Match.  Don't like how everything needs to be human approved.  Anytime you change 2 words in your profile you have to wait 20 minutes for someone to approve it.  As someone who edits and fine tunes things, that is annoying.

Also, so far the layout and look of everything seems worse than OKC :|  May just end up making another OKC account.

The site design is garbage, especially the email. I don't know how many times I typed up an email, then lost it all when I went to submit due to a time-out or clicking a wrong button. Anyways, best of luck to you.

News for me:

-Going ice skating and to a local Italian restaurant for dinner tomorrow with the teacher. She asked me to pick her up so she can show me her Christmas decorations. 8)
-After discussing with my mom and aunt, decided to go forth and send a sympathy card made out to the ex's parents.
-I will be out of town next week for Magfest but sent an email to the dentist and HR girl I've been talking to asking if they want to get together the following week.
-Also been talking to 2 new ones with some promise - a 37 year old Nurse (a bit out of my age range but she is gorgeous, chubby with wavy brown hair, blue eyes, glasses) and a pretty petite brunette who's also 34 and has the same name as my least favorite Tales character. (I also have the same name as many people's least favorite Tales character :P )

I met my ex on OKC hence why I'm not itching to go back. There are a lot more nerds and hipsters on OKC, while Match has more career-oriented and/or basic types. OKC the girls seem less serious and just want to go out because they have nothing better to do, while Match they seem a bit more serious with less game playing. Though that can also be an age thing. I'm now in my 30's meeting others in their 30's.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 10:15:13 PM by tiesto »
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2016, 10:27:15 PM »
My "lady friend" is telling me that some dweeby guy she felt sorry for is still messaging her. He sent her an unsolicited pic of his penis not too long ago and is hella thirsty.  :doge

Time to cock block this nerd.  :doge

"I am become Chad Thundercock. Destroyer of pussy and dweeby guy's dreams."  :doge
Operation Cock Block: COMPLETED.   :success    :marimo

Alright I'm curious, what'd you do? Send him a picture of your dick from her phone?
Nah, I just convinced her to block him on everything. Facebook, Snapchat, and SMS.  :doge

He was dry thirst begging her on and off even though she told him she wasn't interested.
Turns out that guy I cock blocked was 30+ years old.  :doge

I basically out maneuvered an actual wizard.  :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2016, 10:37:47 PM »
Like Harry Potter in the first book, was it really him that stopped Voldemort or was it the protective magic installed in him by those that care for him? 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2016, 10:38:13 PM »
50 points to the Bore

nudemacusers

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2016, 11:03:50 PM »
My "lady friend" is telling me that some dweeby guy she felt sorry for is still messaging her. He sent her an unsolicited pic of his penis not too long ago and is hella thirsty.  :doge

"I am become Chad Thundercock. Destroyer of pussy and dweeby guy's dreams."  :doge
Operation Cock Block: COMPLETED.   :success    :marimo

Alright I'm curious, what'd you do? Send him a picture of your dick from her phone?
Nah, I just convinced her to block him on everything. Facebook, Snapchat, and SMS.  :doge

He was dry thirst begging her on and off even though she told him she wasn't interested.
Turns out that guy I cock blocked was 30+ years old.  :doge

I basically out maneuvered an actual wizard.  :doge
Be wary of battling wizards that you turn a blind eye to the muggle next door with a fat dikk
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2016, 12:36:41 AM »

What if this is The Prestige 2 and u blocked yourself
:ohhh

#staywoke

thisismyusername

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2016, 01:28:25 AM »

What if this is The Prestige 2 and u blocked yourself
:ohhh

#staywoke

:vallelaugh

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2016, 12:57:58 PM »
was chatting with a lady who was mormon (is no longer) and was upset by the years of "abuse" her husband put her through because he lied to her about how he viewed porn.  She's no longer a mormon so the religious part of it is gone but she still believes she was abused by his dishonesty. When I asked her how she reacted when he did tell her in the beginning before he stopped telling her she said they'd get in arguments and she demanded he go see the bishop to get help for his problem. When I asked her if she threatened divorce she admitted she had and when I say, "OK, I get your feelings are hurt but you need to accept responsibility for the fact that in essence you asked him to lie to you by your actions and then he did and you got pissed at him when he did what your actions told him." She came back with "I never asked him to abuse me like this!"

:mindblown

there are women out there who's husbands actually abuse them. Beat them up. Berate them constantly. Make them feel like they can't go or do anything without their approval. This woman is saying her husband abused her by looking at dirty pictures of other women and lying to his wife about it when she threatens divorce over it.  I just can't deal with this crazy lady. Look, you are entitled to your feelings, and your feelings have been hurt, I get that. But I talk to women who's husbands are out there fucking 20 year olds and posting about it on social media to all their friends. I've talked to women who's husbands are raging alcoholics, I've talked to women that are so mentally abused they can't go to the store without having to account for where they went, who they talked to, what pants they wore. This whole "you get to decide what abuse is" thing, while well intentioned, is really hurting people more than helping because it makes people completely lose perspective. If you weren't so caught up in your fee-fees and who special you are you might see that, yeah, that might have sucked that he lied to you. But you did feed into it. And really, a grown-ass man having to account for his online time for you, is ridiculous and you need to accept that you're being childish. The funny thing is that this woman is very much strong and independent "Nothing I do is anyone's business!" kind of woman. But she doesn't see how she would totally blow a gasket if her husband treated her the way she's treating him. 

I always say just like "first world problems" there are "first world relationship problems" Where really they have a pretty good relationshp, it shouldn't be too big an issue but they make it a huge issue.  This is totally one of those. I give loads of relationship advice to loads of people and generally believe that most relationships can work if both parties are willing to work on their problems. But this is one of those few cases where I know this relationship is completely doomed. Her husband might be OK and living with this now, but there's no way it's not going to fester and add a lot of weight to the proverbial camel's back and it will break, it's just a matter of "when" and not "if". Of course trying to tell her this gets met with indignation. It's like seeing someone lighting fireworks and next to a pool of gasoline and telling them they shouldn't and them replying "How dare you tell me what to do?!!"
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2016, 01:37:55 PM »
He should have sat her down and said "check this shit out.  Watch how big it is and the way she bends.  Amazing"

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2016, 01:44:08 PM »

Problem solved

Kara alt detected.
©@©™

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2016, 02:15:26 PM »
Let me guess, they stopped having sex awhile ago.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2016, 02:48:25 PM »
you know you're thirsty when you read some online newspaper website and there happens to be a story about some woman in her 20s and then you find yourself thinking omg she's hawt and then you end up staring for several minutes at a JPEG, ignoring all the other headlines and shit :doge
No.  I get their name and GIS them looking for sexy pics.  If I find any I save them.

nudemacusers

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2016, 02:49:08 PM »
i feel the same way whenever my wife nurses my son  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2016, 05:10:54 PM »
i feel the same way whenever my wife nurses my son  :doge

You GIS pics of your wife?
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2016, 06:08:14 PM »
this conversation has turned demonic, i will take no part in it  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2016, 08:02:49 PM »
gf: "So what kind of hair cut would you like me to get next time I get it cut?"
me: "Full bangs."  :doge
gf: "Heh. How oddly specific. Any reason why?"
me: "No particular reason. I just think you would look super cute in full bangs."  :doge

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge
[close]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2016, 08:14:14 PM »
I can't wait to get a GF so I can turn her into 2001 Jennifer Garner. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2016, 08:16:47 PM »
"If you can't get with a FemAtra, make a FemAtra." -Atramental, 2016  :doge

edit: Also, thankfully, her hair is naturally black.  :doge
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:29:26 PM by Atramental »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2016, 08:38:23 PM »
Because otherwise you'd need to dye it while she sleeps?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2016, 11:11:50 PM »
Question: what's the proper amount of texting with your significant other? (no really. I'm being serious.) :doge

TBH, once or twice a week is my ideal amount but I think she wants to text me every day and all the time...

Shit... now it's beginning to dawn on me how much I enjoy my alone time.  :doge

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2016, 11:13:48 PM »
Question: what's the proper amount of texting with your significant other? (no really. I'm being serious.) :doge

TBH, once or twice a week is my ideal amount but I think she wants to text me every day and all the time...

Oh my sweet summer child....
MMA

nudemacusers

« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2016, 11:15:17 PM »
once or twice a week? :lol brah you facebook'd, you're on the hook for dailies. :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2016, 11:15:31 PM »

texting your SO twice a week is cool with you fam? Nah bro. Just respond when she texts. You'll be able to tell when the convo has died/when you don't need to respond. Maybe hit her up once with a "wyd" and let her take it from there.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2016, 11:16:41 PM »
Anyhow, my relationship goal for 2017 is maybe thinking about setting a relationship goal for 2017.   And then seeing about achieving it.   Maybe.

One step at a time. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:24:32 PM by Boogie »
MMA

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2016, 11:17:04 PM »
There's no proper amount. It's just however much you two naturally converse.

It's easy to force conversation just to have it but that always happens. Just chill.

My girlfriend and I eventually settled on nightly calls and occasional texting. Before we moved in together. Some people like to always have a constant conversation. It's whatever. Just chill dude.
nat

nudemacusers

« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »
Anyhow, my relationship goal for 2017 is maybe thinking about setting a relationship goal for 2017.   And then seeing about achieving it.   

One step at a time.  :-\
i believe in u 🙌 bless up etc
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2016, 11:37:31 PM »
When I've been in a happy relationship we text a lot because it feels good to stay in touch when we're apart. Not because we have to, because we want to. :yeshrug

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2016, 12:01:49 AM »
Sure.

I guess what's "problematic" is that she works at a boring retail job and hasn't really done anything interesting with her life. Then again, she's only 21.

Basically... I'm the "interesting" person in this relationship. I've actually travelled to all sorts of places and been on weird adventures n shit and gotten into weird scenarios with weird people.  :doge

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2016, 12:09:23 AM »
I text demi more than once or twice a week, and he hasn't even put out yet.
©@©™