Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 328762 times)

nudemacusers

• #freecream #jesuisfiller #resist #mbga
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2017, 07:32:09 PM »
It may start out wire season 2 but it's gonna end as dexter season 8

thisismyusername

• https://goo.gl/SEuEBL Stay pressed, DNC.
« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2017, 07:40:26 PM »
6 months is a really long time.

He's new to the game, so six months at least gives him a valid time-frame to go through "relationship-ruts" where he thinks she's boring (like now) and maybe actually really does like her (which he said he did... until he didn't).

If ya'll haven't broken up (I'm not caught up on this, sounds like you did?), and are taking it slow: TAKE IT FUCKING SLOW. If you're in a "relationship" it's going to be "work" between the two of you. If she thinks you're her soul-mate, you need to lower her expectations on that and make sure she's not TRULY crazy instead of bailing.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2017, 07:46:02 PM »
Gentlemen, we have achieved quantum cringe.
que

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2017, 07:47:15 PM »

Not until, say.....four days from now when he says he's lonely and missing the sexing.
MMA

Rahxephon91

« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2017, 07:47:28 PM »
I'm surprised people are mad at you Atra. I mean it would been better if you didn't go all "this is my girlfriend" spergy and had been more upfront about this being a clear tinder hookup. I mean on your 2nd "date" your already fucking. It didn't really seem to be anything serious. But I don't see the big deal here. 

Let's be honest here you used her for sex and since you don't know how to handle these things you thought the natural and structural next move was a relationship. It didn't need to be, but you didn't know where to go. She is an adult too and should have had a realistic approach to this as well. Seems like she doesn't, but that's not really your problem.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:51:36 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2017, 07:48:00 PM »
And 2017 just started. It'll be hard for someone else to top this in the *current year*.  :preach
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:52:44 PM by Atramental »

Cindi Mayweather

• Cock is great. Pussy is also great. Titties are fantastic. Booty is a religion.
« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2017, 07:48:23 PM »
That is the shitty thing about relationships, sexual chemistry isn't personal chemistry. Sometimes they coincide, but not nearly often enough.

You can fool yourself for awhile that one makes up for the other, but eventually that dam breaks.

Then you break up but she keeps wanting to get back with you because the sexual chemistry is amazing and she doesn't want to let that go so you oblige because hey, you like the sexual chemistry too. But then the sex and fun ends and the boredom begins and you realize you don't like anything about her except how her pussy tastes, so you break up with her again and want to leave it as a friends with benefits thing but she's not into that but dammit you just wanna eat that puss and you two keep doing this song and dance until people are hurt and going around making accusations that you're using her for sex when it was both a mutual thing and then you realize that you like dudes more than chicks and never look back

Cindi Mayweather

• Cock is great. Pussy is also great. Titties are fantastic. Booty is a religion.
« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2017, 07:50:15 PM »
That is the shitty thing about relationships, sexual chemistry isn't personal chemistry. Sometimes they coincide, but not nearly often enough.

You can fool yourself for awhile that one makes up for the other, but eventually that dam breaks.

Then you break up but she keeps wanting to get back with you because the sexual chemistry is amazing and she doesn't want to let that go so you oblige because hey, you like the sexual chemistry too. But then the sex and fun ends and the boredom begins and you realize you don't like anything about her except how her pussy tastes, so you break up with her again and want to leave it as a friends with benefits thing but she's not into that but dammit you just wanna eat that puss and you two keep doing this song and dance until people are hurt and going around making accusations that you're using her for sex when it was both a mutual thing and then you realize that you like dudes more than chicks and never look back

DO NOT GET BACK WITH HER ATRA IT'S A TRAP DO NOT

« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2017, 08:00:53 PM »

I give him 3 days before he's texting her every 20 minutes begging her to come back.

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2017, 08:03:21 PM »

I give him 3 days before he's texting her every 20 minutes begging her to come back.
Nah, man.

Once it started to dawn on me how much of my own time and energy I would be giving up to be in relationship with this girl... totally not worth it. :doge

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #250 on: January 02, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »

Nah, man.

Once it started to dawn on me how much of my own time and energy I would be giving up to be in relationship with this girl... totally not worth it. :doge

Is that "I don't like *this* girl enough to make the time and energy commitment" specifically, or a general statement of "I don't want to commit so much of my time and energy for a relationship".

Because if it's the latter.......that's what a relationship is, dude......
MMA

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #251 on: January 02, 2017, 08:07:03 PM »
I'm surprised people are mad at you Atra. I mean it would been better if you didn't go all "this is my girlfriend" spergy and had been more upfront about this being a clear tinder hookup. I mean on your 2nd "date" your already fucking. It didn't really seem to be anything serious. But I don't see the big deal here. 

Let's be honest here you used her for sex and since you don't know how to handle these things you thought the natural and structural next move was a relationship. It didn't need to be, but you didn't know where to go. She is an adult too and should have had a realistic approach to this as well. Seems like she doesn't, but that's not really your problem.

How does that dictate what relationship is serious or isn't?

Thanks for spoiling the whole plot.
\m/

« Reply #252 on: January 02, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »

Nah, man.

This bodes well for your future relationships.

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #253 on: January 02, 2017, 08:08:01 PM »
@Boogie

Specifically this girl.

Maybe one day (lol) I'll find someone that's relationship worthy but for now... I'll just stick to being a lone wolf. :dice

« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2017, 08:10:05 PM »
Are you still Facebook friends?

Phoenix Dark

• The only nicca Sade dated
« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2017, 08:10:20 PM »
Should have just said you don't want a relationship but would like to still see her (ie fuck her). Why wouldn't you want FWB with her while looking for something more sustainable on tinder lol. But you should have told her all of this days ago instead of letting it get out of control.

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
Should have just said you don't want a relationship but would like to still see her (ie fuck her). Why wouldn't you want FWB with her while looking for something more sustainable on tinder lol. But you should have told her all of this days ago instead of letting it get out of control.
Welp, I'll know better next time. :doge

For now, yes. On our first date she even said she wouldn't mind being my friend if things didn't work out.

But if she starts pulling some weird/vengeful shit I'll unfriend and block her so fucking fast. But right now ...things seem good. :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2017, 08:20:02 PM »

For now, yes. On our first date she even said she wouldn't mind being my friend if things didn't work out.

:dead
NtGay

Rahxephon91

« Reply #258 on: January 02, 2017, 08:20:47 PM »

How does that dictate what relationship is serious or isn't?

Thanks for spoiling the whole plot.
A relationship that seemed built solely on someone's desire for sex to the point of quickly jumping into sex after the first introduction doesn't seem very serious to me. I mean I don't even remember hearing anything about the girl before the sex, just Atras navigation to the sex and seeing if this girl would allow it.

« Reply #259 on: January 02, 2017, 08:25:23 PM »
Suddenly there's something wrong with fucking on the first date?

nudemacusers

« Reply #260 on: January 02, 2017, 08:30:34 PM »

But if she starts pulling some weird/vengeful shit I'll unfriend and block her so fucking fast. But right now ...things seem good. :doge
lol why do you think she's going to smash your shit or enact some revenge on you?  :lol

« Reply #261 on: January 02, 2017, 08:33:11 PM »
She's just going to post some great looking pictures of herself with some other dude to make you jealous. Assuming she cares that is.

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #262 on: January 02, 2017, 08:34:13 PM »

lol why do you think she's going to smash your shit or enact some revenge on you?  :lol
1. Because my religious upbringing hyped up sex as this super important thing that you shouldn't meddle with outside of marriage.
2. I'm highly neurotic/anxious and assume the worst possible scenarios. 

Rahxephon91

« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2017, 08:38:13 PM »
Suddenly there's something wrong with fucking on the first date?
Eh I didn't say that. I said I don't think bodes well. It's obvious Atra just wanted to have sex and it didn't really matter with who hence now he is realizing he actually doesn't like this person. It's not like he was into her because of her personality. Something that starts solely based on a person wanting to have sex doesn't seem serious or strong to me but I guess you guys are the experts.....

... who apparently didn't see this happening and are now giving him shit.

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #264 on: January 02, 2017, 08:56:59 PM »
I guess you realized something that I realized when I started dating, that people, including women, are often boring people.  I remember reading the PUA stuff about how you need to be well versed in international travel, do all kinds of evening activities, know all kinds of languages, just to impress a girl who 99% of her life consists of:

- Going to class
- Going to work
- Going on Facebook
- Going on Snapchat
- Going to the bar with her friends two nights a week
- Maybe binges on some shlock on Bravo, E!, or Netflix

and that's it.  Probably never went outside the country, probably not even out of the state (or at best, an adjacent state), no salsa or ballroom dancing classes, no exciting adventures, nothing.  I remember thinking that I had to lead this super interesting life.

Just let things play out naturally.  This was never going to be a thing and I'm glad to hear that you're at least temporarily shaken off the First Fuck Syndrome.  Now you get to find that most women are just as boring as you and your friends.

Eh. While I don't think you need to do all that I do think it's good for someone to be at least a little interesting? Like, liking certain things and doing certain things that are uniquely you? Or maybe it's just me. Like, I wouldn't wanna be with a guy who doesn't like working out. I kind of made it my goal to not date someone who is all work and American Dream (tm) gotta get that money all the time. Where's the passion and interest in that? At least fit in something interesting. I just couldn't be with anyone who has no goals or passions besides working, working, working. When I got on okcupid earlier this year to start dating again I made it my goal I didn't want to date anyone who had no opinions on anything or wasn't passionate about anything. That PUA stuff sounds stupid. I'm not expecting Superman - someone who can do anything - but at least SOMETHING, whether it's cars, martial arts, music, guns, what the fuck ever.

That girlfriend I mentioned above had no opinions on anything, no actual talents or hobbies she pursued. I'd go for early evening walks during the golden hour taking photos on my camera alone because she had no interest even when invited. No actual interests besides finishing college. After that I said NEVER AGAIN: being interesting became a prequisite then and there.

I think sharing things is pretty important I guess I dunno.

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »
Kinda have the feeling Atra is just on the "well I did sex a few times, so I never have to think about relationships again" train. Some people are just happier alone
😽💨

Tasty Meat

• It will never appear where there is strife. Its sightings have become rare recently.
« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2017, 09:23:42 PM »
Skipped a couple pages but saw there was some texting talk from Atra.

With my boyfriend, I was straight (:teehee) at the start with him that I don't do "text drama" (where you're guilted if you don't respond "quick enough") and most of the time I won't be able to respond immediately if it's not an emergency. He's been able to keep to that pretty well so far.

There's so much bullshit and distractions in this world that I won't let myself get caught up in faux-ass drama because of fucking text messages.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
We're also really honest with each other in general, though. Like I told him after his second BJ that he needed to shower before coming over cause his dick was stank as hell and I'm not into that.
🌈

Tasty Meat

• It will never appear where there is strife. Its sightings have become rare recently.
« Reply #267 on: January 02, 2017, 09:28:08 PM »
So did I. Once you've had a taste, you'll want it even more.

Depends, for me, after like a decade of regular sex I think I'm drifting more and more asexual.  I honestly could probably go the rest of my life without sex and I wouldn't mind, and I had some really great sex so it's not like I just haven't found the right person yet.  It's more like it was exciting as a horny teenager and then it got more exciting in relationships and then it's sorta not so exciting anymore.  For me what I'm looking for in my next relationship is mainly a great SO to do 40s/50s+ life things together.

I could see this happening to me in a few years.

Right now I really wanna go to an orgy or two though. :doge
🌈

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2017, 09:29:58 PM »
Also I think username's advice to stay in a relationship for 6 months just to make sure it's not right is insanity
😽💨

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
Kinda have the feeling Atra is just on the "well I did sex a few times, so I never have to think about relationships again" train. Some people are just happier alone
Pretty much. I mean maybe someday that will change but for now *eh* I'm good.

Also, I will say this, I feel soooo much more confident now then I did during my virgin days. :aah
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:38:22 PM by Atramental »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »

We're also really honest with each other in general, though. Like I told him after his second BJ that he needed to shower before coming over cause his dick was stank as hell and I'm not into that.

« Reply #271 on: January 02, 2017, 09:36:22 PM »
Also I think username's advice to stay in a relationship for 6 months just to make sure it's not right is insanity

Six months is absurd but I think giving it a shot for a few weeks could've been useful. At the very least he might have learned how to interact with an adult woman in a normal way.

The best part of all of this is the Facebook status. Up there for everyone to see for all of 1 week.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #272 on: January 02, 2017, 09:38:14 PM »
Depends, for me, after like a decade of regular sex I think I'm drifting more and more asexual.  I honestly could probably go the rest of my life without sex and I wouldn't mind

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:14:43 PM by bork pls »
ど助平

Rahxephon91

« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2017, 09:38:16 PM »
Yeah people should use other people as training wheels.

Something tells me that staying involved with a clingy girl who you really don't care for probably isn't a good idea.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:43:06 PM by Rahxephon91 »

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2017, 09:40:33 PM »
This heel turn is amazing, do you Atra

nudemacusers

« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2017, 09:50:46 PM »

Cindi Mayweather

« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »
Fuck text drama

That fucking "you have to wait one day" shit omg. Told my dude on the spot that shit is wack

Glen

• Comin up as a cracker in the cash game, livin in the fast lane, Im for real
« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2017, 09:55:53 PM »
Atra finally lost his virginity, but he continues to provide us with entertainment. :rejoice

We got to the ending. But now we get New Game + :rejoice

This feels more like an expansion pack than NG+. This is basically the Bloodborne The Old Hunters of Atra's relationship quest.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2017, 09:57:21 PM »
I think Atramental did fine, all things considered:

- Making it "official" on Facebook was a bad move but honestly nobody is going to give a fuck.  Social media relationship statuses aren't worth shit.

- Her telling Atramental that he was her soulmate after the 5th time they had sex was a big red flag.  I'd be looking for the exit too to avoid a potential bunny boiler.

- I think him breaking it off as soon as possible was the right move.  It is a terrible idea to string someone along just so your ass can be sufficiently covered.  We all know how those types of plans turn out generally.

- Maybe he could have stayed with her longer to get more experience but if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it :yeshrug

- I would have dumped her in person but in the era of Tinder, ghosting is extremely common so partial credit for at least telling her via text he doesn't want to see her anymore.  The real scummy thing (that is increasingly common) would have been to just drop her.

For a first time "relationship", I thought it went okay.
8===D

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2017, 09:59:00 PM »
I can't fucking take this thread  :lol
pp

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2017, 10:12:38 PM »
I can't wait to get asked...
them: "How long was your last relationship?"
me: "5 days, give or take."  :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2017, 10:15:39 PM »
I can't wait to get asked...
them: "How long was your last relationship?"
me: "5 days, give or take."  :doge

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2017, 11:01:01 PM »
Oh... this is going to sound really dumb but... so long as I wore a condom I don't need to get a "check up" right?  :doge

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2017, 11:10:44 PM »
LMAO
fat

brawndolicious

« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2017, 11:15:00 PM »
I leave for a day and this thread jumped 3 pages. I knew what to expect but...

Oh... this is going to sound really dumb but... so long as I wore a condom I don't need to get a "check up" right?  :doge

OMG

Every year or every other partner is the norm. But I think you'll get a checkup in a few sexless months just to be sure (just like I did).

I think you're going to be asking her for sex in a week anyways when the Tinder thing doesn't work out again. I'm gonna go unlike and relike your relationship status because I'm mean.

« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2017, 11:40:19 PM »
An STD would be the perfect twist for this story. That or a baby.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2017, 11:44:11 PM »
She sucked your dick without a condom right?

Atramental

• have a sad cum bb
« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2017, 11:45:43 PM »
She sucked your dick without a condom right?
Yes...  :(

Rahxephon91

« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2017, 11:59:12 PM »
You're already dead

toku

• 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔶 𝟚𝟘𝕏𝕏
« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2017, 12:06:50 AM »
at least he lived

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #292 on: January 03, 2017, 12:14:48 AM »
Girlfriend and I stopped wearing protection nearly a year ago for the most part.  Only put one on if she's about to take her birth control or if she's on her period because it's just an easier cleanup that way.
pp

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #293 on: January 03, 2017, 12:41:53 AM »
How long do the doctors say you have New? 
NtGay

Glen

« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2017, 01:59:25 AM »
Fucking without a condom while they're on the period is the best though. So much natural lube. :aah
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 02:20:40 AM by Jack Remington »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2017, 02:28:39 AM »
:holeup

Tasty Meat

« Reply #296 on: January 03, 2017, 02:31:48 AM »
Fucking without a condom while they're on the period is the best though. So much natural lube. :aah

Just remembered why I'm gay.
🌈

Glen

« Reply #297 on: January 03, 2017, 02:34:37 AM »
You never feel like as much of a winner as when you hop into the shower with your dick bloody as hell and start a nice cool rinse.

nudemacusers

« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2017, 06:54:18 AM »
She's a sexually promiscuous woman, and ungodly, so the chances are very high. I'd text her and ask the last time she had her vagina checked for disease.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2017, 08:52:49 AM »
Oh my god please do this
fat