Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1427150 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #7140 on: September 12, 2018, 07:56:32 PM »
how did she get fired?
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7141 on: September 12, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
her female boss basically said she has to quit her current job before she can arrange the written contract for her new position. She was like im not quitting my job untill I have a new contract signed.. Her boss is being a dick about this apparantly?
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7142 on: September 12, 2018, 08:01:57 PM »
MM skipping the courting and going straight for married life
:9

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7143 on: September 12, 2018, 08:03:05 PM »
nah nahh we asked eachother a shitload of questions, from normal shit to what she wants to achieve in life all that jazz I talked her up for sure lol.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7144 on: September 12, 2018, 08:11:34 PM »
good, but still go after the new girl. pls

also, get that pussy bareback on the next date.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7145 on: September 12, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »
Well at least someone in this thread is finally going to get laid lol.  :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7146 on: September 12, 2018, 08:32:50 PM »
Fuck fantasy football we should have bets on who gets laid from this thread...
What are the odds here?

Atramental

Rahx

MMaRsu

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7147 on: September 12, 2018, 08:35:21 PM »
Let me get my real tinder profile set up first.  :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7148 on: September 12, 2018, 08:51:26 PM »
Let me get my real tinder profile set up first.  :doge
Aight.

I think my money's on MMaRsu. Who do you got filler?

Oh and just to be clear Rahx-

it doesn't count if you paid for it. And she has to be alive and breathing   

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7149 on: September 12, 2018, 08:54:04 PM »
 :lol

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7150 on: September 12, 2018, 08:55:23 PM »
I was going to reply and say we should run a contest to see who’s going to make a douchbag post first.

But that would be pointless as of course Assi would win.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7151 on: September 12, 2018, 09:08:47 PM »
::)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7152 on: September 12, 2018, 09:51:13 PM »
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7153 on: September 12, 2018, 09:53:16 PM »
What are the odds here?

Atramental

Rahx

MMaRsu

MMaRus - most likely

Atra - Likely to play a lot. Self sabotage then bail

Rahx - I really hope he gets laid, so we can get "Oh man I suck at sex and it's your guys' fault" posts.

The real answer?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Mupepe.
[close]
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7154 on: September 12, 2018, 10:02:03 PM »
mupepe da gawd

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7155 on: September 12, 2018, 10:02:30 PM »
that guy fucks  :smug

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7156 on: September 12, 2018, 11:05:25 PM »
What are the odds here?

Atramental

Rahx

MMaRsu

Rahx - I really hope he gets laid, so we can get "Oh man I suck at sex and it's your guys' fault" posts.

Bound to happen since I have little experince.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7157 on: September 12, 2018, 11:17:02 PM »
We are on vacation in Belize celebrating our 9 year marriage anniversary. I’ve never shared it here, but fuck it. The wife and I have had a sexual open relationship for 7 years. We were basically open while we dated but went monogamous for the first two years of our marriage until we were confident enough in our marriage to venture out again. I’ve got the greatest wife that I could ask for. Someone as perverted as me that I want to spend every waking moment with. We fuck around ten times a week and then I still get it from my girlfriend a few times a week. She’s the first girl I could tell that my wife knew I was seeing her and she didn’t freak out.  That made the sex better and I don’t have to keep up a facade with her. Our nine year anniversary was this past Sunday. I got the receptionist from the resort to have some drinks with us. Some flirting, sweet talking and many drinks later I was fucking her and my wife in our cabana. The morning before my wife and I fucked in the ocean off a busy beach with plenty of people around which was exciting as hell. I’m happy as can be.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7158 on: September 12, 2018, 11:24:02 PM »
We are on vacation in Belize celebrating our 9 year marriage anniversary. I’ve never shared it here, but fuck it. The wife and I have had a sexual open relationship for 7 years. We were basically open while we dated but went monogamous for the first two years of our marriage until we were confident enough in our marriage to venture out again. I’ve got the greatest wife that I could ask for. Someone as perverted as me that I want to spend every waking moment with. We fuck around ten times a week and then I still get it from my girlfriend a few times a week. She’s the first girl I could tell that my wife knew I was seeing her and she didn’t freak out.  That made the sex better and I don’t have to keep up a facade with her. Our nine year anniversary was this past Sunday. I got the receptionist from the resort to have some drinks with us. Some flirting, sweet talking and many drinks later I was fucking her and my wife in our cabana. The morning before my wife and I fucked in the ocean off a busy beach with plenty of people around which was exciting as hell. I’m happy as can be.
No pics of the anniversary?

Bound to happen since I have little experince.
Ok, Rahx come on. Even i can't handle this level of trolling.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7159 on: September 12, 2018, 11:28:21 PM »
Does this mean we're still on?  :-*
We were never off, bb. I will have to tell her you were the one that sent those messages that one night.

Assi: No pics. We do have rules. One of them is about pictures.

I do have a cute picture of my wife and I kissing that the receptionist took of us on our anniversary

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7160 on: September 12, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »

I do have a cute picture of my wife and I kissing that the receptionist took of us on our anniversary
This is what i meant

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7161 on: September 12, 2018, 11:47:41 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7162 on: September 13, 2018, 12:04:02 AM »
you play football, breh?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7163 on: September 13, 2018, 12:49:06 AM »
Nah. Just lift weights. Used to box regularly though but haven’t in years.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7164 on: September 13, 2018, 01:11:50 AM »
you look like offensive linemen size. put you at right guard, bih.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7165 on: September 13, 2018, 12:27:24 PM »
Did MM murder her yet?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7166 on: September 13, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »
Lol what?

Bang a receptionist with your wife... kill yourself. Not seeing the thought pattern
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:01:11 PM by CatsCatsCats »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7167 on: September 13, 2018, 01:33:40 PM »
Change Mupepe to Caligula pls

BisMarckie

« Reply #7168 on: September 13, 2018, 02:10:59 PM »
Where do you find the time and energy mupepe, what's your secret?  :doge

Maybe we could market and sell  that together? :success :money

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7169 on: September 13, 2018, 02:40:05 PM »
Did MM murder her yet?

No no we are meeting up next week
What

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7170 on: September 13, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »
So Mups, you usually don’t tell your paramours that you’re married? Or did you mean you usually deal with freak outs when you do?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7171 on: September 13, 2018, 02:51:48 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7172 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:42 PM »
yessirs lol
What

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7173 on: September 13, 2018, 03:05:57 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh 10-4 thanks for the clarity

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7174 on: September 13, 2018, 03:19:23 PM »
When I heard she was pretty much fawning over me lol, I told her you know I could always bike over, ur not that far away she was like haha yeah you could haha.

Soo? I also said we should do drinks again as well, she was like whynotboth.gif
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7175 on: September 13, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »
I don’t assume she’s malicious, but for posterity let me share two relevant events that sort of encapsulate why I am beside myself.

The first is more of an amusing anecdote and miscommunication, about 6 months to a year ago the wife asked if we could “Netflix and chill.”  She was very put out when I was fixated on her and not watching the movie.  The movie stopped, we both went to bed angry and at different times, and only later did she realize her error, that an internet account or television is entirely optional when it comes to “Netflix and chill.”  She apologized... but it was still stupidly long before her error was corrected.

That was then, this is now, few token efforts in between - nothing to write home about, but something is better than nothing.  I work nights she works from home when she’s not traveling.  Friday at lunch she surprises me and asks to shower together, we make out for a bit, she grabs me downstairs... then tells me of course that she only has a short break but that I have something to look forward to when I get home tonight.

But nothing happened Friday.  Or Saturday.  Or Sunday.  Or Monday.  Or Tuesday.  Or Wednesday.  Today she flew out for a trip.  Just too “busy,” or “tired,” or “headache,” or whatever other bullshit. “In the morning,” but then morning comes, and nope.  Sex two or three times a day like when we were dating or newlyweds, that’s never going to happen again, I get that, but what I have is the opposite.  Again, I don’t think it was malicious, but fuck all of that noise.  So much.

This is a dead bedroom, and if I thought there was hope in divorce or frankly just flat out infidelity, I would jump at either opportunity right now.  I see no prospects in any course of action.  Stay the course, abandon ship - it’s all a giant bag of dicks.

So... video games it is.
:fbm

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7176 on: September 13, 2018, 03:47:14 PM »
Damn, that’s rough. You have my empathy

Might as well ask for other women tho

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7177 on: September 13, 2018, 03:53:53 PM »
I don’t assume she’s malicious, but for posterity let me share two relevant events that sort of encapsulate why I am beside myself.

The first is more of an amusing anecdote and miscommunication, about 6 months to a year ago the wife asked if we could “Netflix and chill.”  She was very put out when I was fixated on her and not watching the movie.  The movie stopped, we both went to bed angry and at different times, and only later did she realize her error, that an internet account or television is entirely optional when it comes to “Netflix and chill.”  She apologized... but it was still stupidly long before her error was corrected.

That was then, this is now, few token efforts in between - nothing to write home about, but something is better than nothing.  I work nights she works from home when she’s not traveling.  Friday at lunch she surprises me and asks to shower together, we make out for a bit, she grabs me downstairs... then tells me of course that she only has a short break but that I have something to look forward to when I get home tonight.

But nothing happened Friday.  Or Saturday.  Or Sunday.  Or Monday.  Or Tuesday.  Or Wednesday.  Today she flew out for a trip.  Just too “busy,” or “tired,” or “headache,” or whatever other bullshit. “In the morning,” but then morning comes, and nope.  Sex two or three times a day like when we were dating or newlyweds, that’s never going to happen again, I get that, but what I have is the opposite.  Again, I don’t think it was malicious, but fuck all of that noise.  So much.

This is a dead bedroom, and if I thought there was hope in divorce or frankly just flat out infidelity, I would jump at either opportunity right now.  I see no prospects in any course of action.  Stay the course, abandon ship - it’s all a giant bag of dicks.

So... video games it is.

https://old.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/
fat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7178 on: September 13, 2018, 03:54:31 PM »
@JayDubya: it sounds like you and your wife need to do molly together in order to respark that passion.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
or shrooms so both of your bullshit is laid bare.
[close]

Life is too short just to roll over and play dead.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 04:00:58 PM by Atramental »

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7179 on: September 13, 2018, 03:59:59 PM »

So... video games it is.

if it's any consolation, you're a giant piece of shit and totally deserve this

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7180 on: September 13, 2018, 04:09:15 PM »
Assuming you can have financial security if you break up, and don't have any kids, i think that divorce would probably be the best option by far. Life has many possibilities and there's no point in being miserable if you can help it.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7181 on: September 13, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
stalker beaks annihilated

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7182 on: September 13, 2018, 04:13:36 PM »

So... video games it is.

if it's any consolation, you're a giant piece of shit and totally deserve this

Yeah, I disagree with you on politics, so I likewise wish death and existential misery on you, too.  Good talk.

I expected shit like this when I posted it, I know the caliber of some of the lowlifes I’ve met since mistakenly wasting time on GAF.
Yeah Beaks is by far the worst on this board. If he disagrees or argues with you about virtually anything he will then hope the worst for you personally. It's childish, but then again have you seen his beak?

Anyways, JayDubya the chances are your wife is cheating. I'd say put the fucking controller down and hit the barbells my friend. I know this sounds like the advice i always give to everyone but seriously bettering yourself is way more optimal than doing something that does absolutely nothing for you (videogames).

My wife thinks it's hot when I fuck other women* (which in turn, is hot as fuck, nothing quite like texting your wife a nude a girl just sent you and having her respond "Go fuck her"), but neither of us have interest in the actual "girlfriend" concept (for me at least).  Joke around about it a bit but the last regular girl started doing the obvious hinting at wanting more stuff and haven't talked to her in like, 2 years because it was a turn off.   

* It's been a couple years and this all involved making a sport out of fucking strippers;  which I know some will scoff at but we both found/find it really fun.  There's still some expectation of "maybe something more will come out of this" with them and I've had them get butthurt in the past over things but also made a few really good hookups; my wife has a crush on the one we had a couple of threesomes with.   She has one of these impossible "anime bodys" and she also was REALLY INTO my wife lol, which was nice.. I'd actually been fucking her on and off for over a decade when I introduced them.   In general girls either expect "dating", or if they just want sex it involves bringing their boyfriend along.. but had good luck with strippers.   The wife finding a girlfriend would be ideal;  I don't need that mess otherwise lol
As hot as this all sounds i'd be too concerned with diseases.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7183 on: September 13, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »
redacted
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 04:34:58 PM by seagrams hotsauce »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7184 on: September 13, 2018, 04:31:42 PM »
See this kinda shit ruins this thread. If people are willing to share their human existence in this area of their life we should at least have the decency to respond with empathy and bless them up. Please understand

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7185 on: September 13, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »
the man who grew a beak telling someone to grow some balls  :lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7186 on: September 13, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »
the man who grew a beak telling someone to grow some balls  :lol

:dead

See this kinda shit ruins this thread. If people are willing to share their human existence in this area of their life we should at least have the decency to respond with empathy and bless them up. Please understand
  t's even ok to laugh and poke fun a little but Beaks goes straight to downright nastiness every time.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7187 on: September 13, 2018, 04:34:23 PM »

alright, if you of all folks are telling me to lay off i'll relent.

my bad. i'm sorry Jay, i won't get personal anymore regardless of my distaste

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7188 on: September 13, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »
So Mups, you usually don’t tell your paramours that you’re married? Or did you mean you usually deal with freak outs when you do?
I have almost always mentioned I’m married. Most are more accepting of that than telling them my wife knows. I’ve gotten strangely scathing responses to that from women that were okay thinking I was just cheating. Now I wait a while and decide whether to tell them or not. Girlfriend also means a regular fuck, nothing more. We are friendly, but not friends and do not really try to have anything more even though we enjoy the company. I don’t want an actual relationship with anyone besides my wife. We don’t text or talk beyond what’s necessary. Finding a woman okay with that is also difficult despite what they may say at the beginning.

Regarding energy, my sex drive has always been abormally high. My wife’s exceeds mine sometimes. If I’m not in the mood she likely will be. We feed off each other. She can turn me on with escapades and I can do the same to her. I

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7189 on: September 13, 2018, 04:57:05 PM »
Mupepe:. Yeah it's easier to say girlfriend and "open relationship" when describing that situation but those are loaded terms.  The few times we've told anyone as soon as you say open relationship people assume romance.

It's just fucking!
Yep. The preconceived notions with those terms are impossible to overcome. It’s why I have never told anyone IRL even my closest friends. My wife has told a few of her friends. I just avoid the conversation because in the end no one in my life needs to know except the people involved.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7191 on: September 13, 2018, 05:30:05 PM »
Some of my recent matches. Which I guess are better and ok.

That Lulu girl is way too hot for me.

https://imgur.com/a/apZ57dL

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7192 on: September 13, 2018, 05:33:56 PM »
Yeah at least half those girls I’d at least message

BisMarckie

« Reply #7193 on: September 13, 2018, 05:37:25 PM »
Two of them are single moms, that's easy mode for hookups. :aah

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7194 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:19 PM »
Mups, I was asking about your disclosure policy cause I’ve always been super upfront and fully so, but was considering setting up a burner tinder maybe even with a fake name for business trip sex 🤔 like hey I’m only in town for the week, how much do you need to know?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7195 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:42 PM »
Two of them are single moms, that's easy mode for hookups. :aah
How so?

BisMarckie

« Reply #7196 on: September 13, 2018, 05:51:09 PM »
In my experience single moms were always unbelievably thirsty :lawd

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7197 on: September 13, 2018, 06:02:19 PM »
Mups, I was asking about your disclosure policy cause I’ve always been super upfront and fully so, but was considering setting up a burner tinder maybe even with a fake name for business trip sex 🤔 like hey I’m only in town for the week, how much do you need to know?
Ah. Gotcha. Yeah can’t help there. I ask out women the same way I would if I was single. I don’t do any online stuff, just ask them when I run into them. I’m always wearing my ring. If they ask, I tell them I’m married. Some don’t ask for whatever reason(s). It takes a lot to tell them my wife knows.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7198 on: September 13, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »
Well, I’ll let you guys know if I hook any thots in Denver next month :drool

But yeah I’m not convinced about doing tinder there. I’ve pretty much stopped doing it locally. Might just have to get out to bars, hotel jacuzzi, that kinda thing if I wanna go play

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7199 on: September 13, 2018, 06:13:19 PM »
Some of my recent matches. Which I guess are better and ok.

That Lulu girl is way too hot for me.

https://imgur.com/a/apZ57dL
yeah some of these are some good matches. have any responded?