Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1427253 times)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #8040 on: October 18, 2018, 11:09:02 PM »
If you can't get the pussy without the money then you shouldn't have it
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8041 on: October 18, 2018, 11:58:05 PM »
Well good to know my hopeless situation is backed up by science.

Pretty funny how most of you talk about how height isn’t important, but when the stats are postered are quick to post your relief of being in the upper echelon.

I'm 5'4 and was banging a 5'7 woman with big ol giantess titties for a while

Yeah But did you meet this girl online?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8042 on: October 19, 2018, 12:03:37 AM »
Rahx always knows how to clutch a bad vibe from the jaws of a good one
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8043 on: October 19, 2018, 12:12:42 AM »
Maybe, but I’m not the one posting graphs and subscribing to the height stufff.

I don’t think it’s true.

But I do think online dating is shit for people who don’t fit into a particular look. People are picky and think in a narrow specific way.

You’ll probably do a lot better outside of online dating.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8044 on: October 19, 2018, 12:16:57 AM »
Gonna send you a sweet wedding gift someday, Rah.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8045 on: October 19, 2018, 12:23:49 AM »
Maybe, but I’m not the one posting graphs and subscribing to the height stufff.

I don’t think it’s true.

But I do think online dating is shit for people who don’t fit into a particular look. People are picky and think in a narrow specific way.

You’ll probably do a lot better outside of online dating.
You're not wrong.

However, if you adjust a few things here and there it doesn't mean you can't meet someone cool.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8046 on: October 19, 2018, 06:29:15 AM »
Well good to know my hopeless situation is backed up by science.

Pretty funny how most of you talk about how height isn’t important, but when the stats are postered are quick to post your relief of being in the upper echelon.

I'm 5'4 and was banging a 5'7 woman with big ol giantess titties for a while

Yeah But did you meet this girl online?

Of course not but offline we're not made up purely of our physical stats splashed across a screen like a scarlet letter. That's why a bunch of us in here tell you to disconnect and get out in the world. Not necessarily to meet someone either but just exist in a place where it can happen.
:9

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8047 on: October 19, 2018, 06:42:31 AM »
Ok?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8048 on: October 19, 2018, 07:10:34 AM »
I'm starting to think Rahx is just lazy. If he really wanted it he'd be out there finding a way instead of lamenting the injustices of e-dating. Blame yourself or God.

The hilarious thing is I'm obviously way shorter than you and I still fuck. Throw down the crutches and walk already.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:15:07 AM by BlueTsunami »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8049 on: October 19, 2018, 07:18:01 AM »
What the fuck are you people talking about? I’m the one saying the height stuff is whatever and online dating is shitty.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8050 on: October 19, 2018, 07:34:56 AM »
Rahx.. why the fuck are you arguing with someone who manages to get action despite not being all the things you think is necessary to get action.

Your negativity is getting ridiculous at this point.

Yes you have problems. But problems are for solving, yo.

Bless the fuck up.
Eh....I don't really know what you're talking about here. I'm not the one really arguing, nor did I say "you have to be this to get action". Again, I didn't post the graph stuff and make posts about "how thank god I'm this height and have this percentage of the dating pool open to me". So I really don't know why this is aimed at me. I did'nt post anything negative beyond pointing out how members here like to say "oh height dosen't matter while quickly pointing out how tall they are when stats like that get posted.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #8051 on: October 19, 2018, 07:36:30 AM »

I'm not talking about using money to attract someone. I'm saying that it seems those who have a relationship where they feel sexually open but also have a career or duty that they dedicated a lot of time and effort to seems to be the combination that lets a couple find balance.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8052 on: October 19, 2018, 07:43:16 AM »
I'm starting to think Rahx is just lazy. If he really wanted it he'd be out there finding a way instead of lamenting the injustices of e-dating. Blame yourself or God.
Lazy? Maybe. But if I was I don't think I would keep trying these things out. I don't know what I'm being lazy about though. I could probably find a way to take better pictures for my online profiles. I mean yes thats something I need to do and would maybe help. But at the end of the day I really don't like online dating. I feel it's pretty hard to vibe with and get to know someone. It's not a good way to get a feel and make a connection. At least not for someone with my personality. I like to slowly get comfortable with a person. Online dating throws them right at you and I feel you burn out of excitement with people much easier.

In real life there's currently no one who interests me, but I'm not really looking either so I guess I'm lazy. But upon reflection I know I've had some opportunties that I screwed up, but that dosen't mean eventually more wont show up. But I guess my problem is I'm just waiting, but I also don't know how you don't wait.

But it's hard to find a way out when you keep getting contradictory info, which was pretty much my point in this thread. Plenty of people are "oh height dosen't matter", but then quickly negate that by basically saying height is'nt an issue for them anyway because they are tall. It's why I find dating advice here beyond I guess "be a decent person" to be kind of useless. But even that advice can become messy.

I mean you have people like Assi giving advice here and most of it's pretty shitty, coated in some shitty women hating bro shit, but not 100% wrong.

But I don't think my lamenting of e-dating is wrong. Most of the posts here about height confirm that. Online dating is harder if you don't hit certain points. People are very checklist and specific about what they want. I don't think people are as discriminating about height as that okcupid graph would lead you to believe.

The hilarious thing is I'm obviously way shorter than you and I still fuck. Throw down the crutches and walk already.
Joking or not, you yourself said your ethnicity helped with your appeal giving you some advantage, just like those who are tall. So even you agree that physical aspects help with your appeal.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:00:17 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8053 on: October 19, 2018, 07:53:08 AM »
It confirms that people who use online dating are shallow, which is a "no shit" kind of thing, yeah.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8054 on: October 19, 2018, 08:46:59 AM »
Yeah it’s a no shit thing. But man online dating has been pretty shitty for me.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8055 on: October 19, 2018, 10:01:36 AM »
Lazy? Maybe. But if I was I don't think I would keep trying these things out. I don't know what I'm being lazy about though. I could probably find a way to take better pictures for my online profiles. I mean yes thats something I need to do and would maybe help. But at the end of the day I really don't like online dating. I feel it's pretty hard to vibe with and get to know someone. It's not a good way to get a feel and make a connection\
Everyone has given you different advice. You haven't chosen to take any of them.

Play with the cards you have been dealt with. It's that simple. Make it work. You have no other choice. Online dating is stacked against men, all men, not just you. So either you play the game correctly or lose. I'm not sure what you want.

Pictures matter a great deal on that shit. Thinking back to the pics I had on there when I was on it a few years ago...  like UGH wtf was I thinking!? . Take the right kind of pictures and it will go a long way. You'll already be above most dudes because guys hate taking pictures, and they are BAD AT IT.

Use online apps as a side thing. Entertain yourself. Don't take it too seriously. if you happen to get a random match you feel like going on a date with, awesome, if not, don't take it as a personal slap in the face from these women.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8056 on: October 19, 2018, 10:49:17 AM »
I’ve taken and used plenty of advice from here. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. Most of the bad comes from Assimilate which can be summed up as “hur hur women are stupid”

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8057 on: October 19, 2018, 11:02:53 AM »
I’ve taken and used plenty of advice from here. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. Most of the bad comes from Assimilate which can be summed up as “hur hur women are stupid”
Sigh, go fuck yourself then you goofy twerp.

Enjoy being an incel. I'm done.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8058 on: October 19, 2018, 11:07:41 AM »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8059 on: October 19, 2018, 11:10:44 AM »
 :goldberg

guys help me women don't like me I can't get the women I want wahhh wahhhh wahhh wahh

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8060 on: October 19, 2018, 11:15:35 AM »

I'm not talking about using money to attract someone. I'm saying that it seems those who have a relationship where they feel sexually open but also have a career or duty that they dedicated a lot of time and effort to seems to be the combination that lets a couple find balance.
So what you're saying is that people that are mentally healthy tend to have healthy relationships? :ohhh
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8061 on: October 19, 2018, 11:18:51 AM »

guys help me women don't like me I can't get the women I want wahhh wahhhh wahhh wahh
I don’t recall asking for your help.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8062 on: October 19, 2018, 11:24:09 AM »

You cry In here all the time you fucking incel. My mistake was not listening to Atra and entertaining your tears.

You don't get women you want because you're a little bitchboy. Once a girl sees you she thinks "I can kick this dudes ass" her pussy probably dries up instantly.

Sorry, scratch that, most girls probably get turned off simply by all your crying via text. They're probably sitting there thinking  "this guy needs a mommy, not a girlfriend"

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8063 on: October 19, 2018, 11:27:21 AM »
When I was high as a kite last night I got smacked with the realization that I am the main obstacle to my own happiness and success.  :o  :doge

edit: I mean, that's kinda obvious but it became crystal clear to me last night.

Mainly, it's my fear of being judged/fear of failure/perfectionism that keeps me anchored to the "safe path".
Posting this here because it seems relevant.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8064 on: October 19, 2018, 11:33:57 AM »
When I was high as a kite last night I got smacked with the realization that I am the main obstacle to my own happiness and success.  :o  :doge

edit: I mean, that's kinda obvious but it became crystal clear to me last night.

Mainly, it's my fear of being judged/fear of failure/perfectionism that keeps me anchored to the "safe path".
And you think you're special or somehow broken because of this? EVERYONE is the biggest obstacle to their own success.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8065 on: October 19, 2018, 11:36:08 AM »

And you think you're special or somehow broken because of this? EVERYONE is the biggest obstacle to their own success.
This is true but you know it's something that most of us don't realize until you start talking about it with others. I wish I knew this was normal 10 years ago.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8066 on: October 19, 2018, 11:38:50 AM »
Weed makes me feel like a big child. So yes, I am "special" (when I'm high).  :-[  And broken when I'm not. :fbm

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8067 on: October 19, 2018, 11:46:37 AM »

You cry In here all the time you fucking incel. My mistake was not listening to Atra and entertaining your tears.

You don't get women you want because you're a little bitchboy. Once a girl sees you she thinks "I can kick this dudes ass" her pussy probably dries up instantly.

Sorry, scratch that, most girls probably get turned off simply by all your crying via text. They're probably sitting there thinking  "this guy needs a mommy, not a girlfriend"
Its too bad filler isn’t here to like your douchebag posts. I know you’ll need the validation that your a big manly bro man soon

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8068 on: October 19, 2018, 11:49:33 AM »

Its too bad filler isn’t here to like your douchebag posts. I know you’ll need the validation that your a big manly bro man soon
  Uh huh. Apparently you've been whining and crying about not being liked for years.

No need to step on you further.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #8069 on: October 19, 2018, 11:51:29 AM »

A fit build can probably make up for a couple inches at the margins too.
You're not alone:

A fit build can probably make up for a couple inches at the margins too.
Depends where the inches are coming from.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8070 on: October 19, 2018, 11:51:52 AM »
Yeah I use to shit up this forum and be the most disliked poster here.

Then you showed up.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8071 on: October 19, 2018, 11:53:09 AM »
Have you smoked pot before Rahx?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8072 on: October 19, 2018, 11:53:54 AM »
Yeah I use to shit up this forum and be the most disliked poster here.

Then you showed up.
oh noooooossssssss people on the bore dislike me oh noooooo

now women won't like me  :doge

edit: I have a present for the bore coming up shortly. I'll know next week.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8073 on: October 19, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »
When you tell people your height, it's.. your height.. not your height in shoes.
stfu riotous! we'll do what we want!

:nothot

plus, bitches wear high heels to perk up their legs and ass, and wear makeup.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8074 on: October 19, 2018, 12:07:19 PM »
Whatever Assi. You’re trash and pathetic piece of shit human. You post here to flex some lame bravado that probably isn’t taken care of in real life because people there know you’re trash for fact. You post here in condescending ways to jack off your fragile and childish ego and you do it on a gaf spin off form where no one cares and you still come off as sad. The fact that your even engaging in a dumb argument with me when you said you were done is proof of how little you are.

I’m done and now I’ll join most of the bore and add you to ignore.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8075 on: October 19, 2018, 12:10:54 PM »
Whatever Assi. You’re trash and pathetic piece of shit human. You post here to flex some lame bravado that probably isn’t taken care of in real life because people there know you’re trash for fact. You post here in condescending ways to jack off your fragile and childish ego and you do it on a gaf spin off form where no one cares and you still come off as sad. The fact that your even engaging in a dumb argument with me when you said you were done is proof of how little you are.

Exactly.

Kara

« Reply #8076 on: October 19, 2018, 12:11:30 PM »
Women say "I'm X foot Y in heels."

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8077 on: October 19, 2018, 12:23:05 PM »

Exactly.
  :ohyou

People cared enough here to single you out as pretty shitty...

Pretty sad how easily your zen and nice guy crap falls apart. Almost as if it’s as much hot air as you are.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8078 on: October 19, 2018, 12:26:27 PM »

Exactly.
  :ohyou

People cared enough here to single you out as pretty shitty...

Pretty sad how easily your zen and nice guy crap falls apart. Almost as if it’s as much hot air as you are.
I was trying to help you. You just took a dump on my help and you want me to be nice?

Da faq.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8079 on: October 19, 2018, 12:59:52 PM »
Less fighting more fucking

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8080 on: October 19, 2018, 01:02:49 PM »
I’m sorry man, a lot of your advice comes off as “women are stupid, irrational, crazy, whatever” . All your posts always have a tinge if “don’t treat women like people. Treat them like the other, or this odd thing you’ve got to trick and trap”.

Like what was your one post about clothing. You couldn’t just leave it at “dress nice so you look like you care about yourself. Which is of course a good showing of confidence/self worth, caring about your appreance. You had to frame it as “man women are stupid and will easily fall for a nicely dressed guy”.

It’s like huh? And it ignores that men are no different. No matter how hot the girl is if she dresses like a slob and seems to not give a shit about herself I’m going to be turned off.

Or I guess maybe that kind of feminine thought doesn’t match with your worldview and I’m just a snowflake, but that’s what your posts come off as and they are of no value to me.

Kara

« Reply #8081 on: October 19, 2018, 02:11:01 PM »
A man of honor or a fucking samurai (as enforcers of feudal rule samurai are ex officio honorless) wouldn't stoop to something so base as "I'm this tall when I'm wearing shoes because that sounds better."

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8082 on: October 19, 2018, 05:01:30 PM »
I always put 6’1” even tho I’m 6’1.6” barefoot. It’s better to surpass expectations

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8083 on: October 19, 2018, 05:12:12 PM »
I'm 5'11.5" (not joking) but I round up to 6' and just wear shoes all the time.  :doge

Kara

« Reply #8084 on: October 19, 2018, 06:05:09 PM »
If you want to lie about your height then go ahead and lie about your height. I think GS wants to be better than that kind of person is all.

A split the baby option is always, "I'm X foot Y in shoes." Some women won't give a shit and leave it at that. Some will press him for his actual height because that's Very Important  to them for whatever reason. Could even see it being read as a cheeky yet ally riff on women saying "I'm X foot Y in heels."

shosta

« Reply #8085 on: October 19, 2018, 06:07:03 PM »
I'm 5'5" and fuck some bitches on some occasions
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8086 on: October 19, 2018, 06:32:02 PM »

Kara

« Reply #8087 on: October 19, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
When your parents rolled your character sheet they got a 10 in charisma and like a 7 to 9 in wisdom and intelligence though, Dmitri Dmitriyevich.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8088 on: October 19, 2018, 06:39:10 PM »
My cousin who's the same height as me wears elevator shoes. Its like that Seinfeld episode where Costanza gets a wig. They're ugly ass new balance looking ones too.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8089 on: October 19, 2018, 06:46:27 PM »
I always put 6’1” even tho I’m 6’1.6” barefoot. It’s better to surpass expectations

I will thoroughly surpass expectations once the pants come off though.

My cousin who's the same height as me wears elevator shoes. Its like that Seinfeld episode where Costanza gets a wig. They're ugly ass new balance looking ones too.

There's also a Seinfeld where Kramer is friends with a little person actor who uses lifts to get an extra inch or two and gets ostracized by the little person community.

Oh man thats right :lol

And when George decides to only wear Timberlands to seem taller.

I personally embrace my shortness. I can lose weight fast as fuck, put on mass quickly, and look youthful at 33.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #8090 on: October 19, 2018, 07:07:50 PM »
You cute and nice tho.

shosta

每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8092 on: October 19, 2018, 07:13:51 PM »
I am 5' 7" and have had sex with women.
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8093 on: October 19, 2018, 07:39:51 PM »
Have you smoked pot before Rahx?
Of course.

I don’t think I’m going to get som road to Damascusa moment from using it. I also already know what my problems are

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8094 on: October 19, 2018, 09:23:12 PM »
I’m at a coffee shop and a girl I right swiped on is working here (she didn’t right swipe me back or just never saw my profile).

Wat do? :doge

edit: Should I go up to her and say: “You look familiar. Have we met before?”

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8095 on: October 19, 2018, 09:36:22 PM »
I’m not telling her I saw her on tinder.

(she had a pic of herself sitting bare assed on a toilet seat.  :doge )

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8096 on: October 19, 2018, 09:41:10 PM »
If she swiped on you then whats the problem? Say something. Valkyrie had a recent story about that and it seemed fine.

Since she did'nt...maybe don't.

Or just say whatever and go ahead and say something unless she really looks like she dosen't want to be bothered. Like headphones on.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8097 on: October 19, 2018, 09:45:08 PM »

Then why the hell do you even care? That's gross as hell. Don't give her a second (third?) thought.
A lot of other girls have taken that exact same photo and posted it on Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, and their Tinder profiles. It’s a bit of a trend amongst young 20 something hipster/hippie girls for some odd reason. :doge

edit: maybe they’re trying to dispel the myth that girls don’t poop.  :doge
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:55:01 PM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8098 on: October 19, 2018, 09:45:45 PM »
She's in her place of work and has no way to get away from unsolicited advances. Don't approach women in their place of work unless there's some very clear signal.
Fair point.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8099 on: October 19, 2018, 09:47:16 PM »
I’m sorry man, a lot of your advice comes off as “women are stupid, irrational, crazy, whatever” . All your posts always have a tinge if “don’t treat women like people. Treat them like the other, or this odd thing you’ve got to trick and trap”.

Like what was your one post about clothing. You couldn’t just leave it at “dress nice so you look like you care about yourself. Which is of course a good showing of confidence/self worth, caring about your appreance. You had to frame it as “man women are stupid and will easily fall for a nicely dressed guy”.

It’s like huh? And it ignores that men are no different. No matter how hot the girl is if she dresses like a slob and seems to not give a shit about herself I’m going to be turned off.

Or I guess maybe that kind of feminine thought doesn’t match with your worldview and I’m just a snowflake, but that’s what your posts come off as and they are of no value to me.
I'm not sure if you have noticed that I exaggerate, ya?

I call them 'stupid' because they're irrational. And despite what you may believe it is a game even if you are not playing it. There are a set of standards you have to abide by. Only a few humans on this planet can break those standards, or patterns of being.

Guys won't fall for a girl really nicely dressed that isn't good looking. A woman will like a guy even if he isn't good looking naturally, but because he just has that 'look'. There is a difference.

Then why the hell do you even care? That's gross as hell. Don't give her a second (third?) thought.
this is something girls do in their early to mid 20s. don't know why but they do it. I've had hot girls, like smoking hot girls at one point think that was a cool thing to show. it happens. don't judge them for it.