Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2177487 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...
« Reply #21240 on: November 03, 2017, 01:47:47 AM »
Please delete Reset Era discord screen caps.

I'm deleting the Besada timeline I posted earlier.

The people who are posting these screen caps are getting them from kiwi farms. We have no association with that site. Reset Era staff extended us good faith. For that reason, we have no reason to post their leaked discord chat logs. Please delete them. Reset has done nothing to us.

Why? It is about besada not resetera staff.

Anyway. Someone want another pic?  :doge
:teehee

Rise

« Reply #21241 on: November 03, 2017, 01:48:20 AM »
My caps are original content given to me  :'(

I didn't get them from kf/8ch/voat/etc

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21242 on: November 03, 2017, 01:50:03 AM »

The people who are posting these screen caps are getting them from kiwi farms. We have no association with that site. Reset Era staff extended us good faith. For that reason, we have no reason to post their leaked discord chat logs. Please delete them. Reset has done nothing to us.
And you're not responsible for what those pieces of shit do with the content you've posted here.

After looking at kiwi farms, yes we are.
:confused

Himu

« Reply #21243 on: November 03, 2017, 01:50:39 AM »
Morrigan hasn't done shit.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21244 on: November 03, 2017, 01:51:19 AM »
who's morrigan?

tuna_love

« Reply #21245 on: November 03, 2017, 01:51:48 AM »
morrigan gave me a warning and not a ban. shes good people

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #21246 on: November 03, 2017, 01:52:12 AM »
I want Besada to post here so I can ask him why the hell he permed me even though I only had 3 bans in 7 years.

Not a good fit :trumps

Boredfrom

« Reply #21247 on: November 03, 2017, 01:52:32 AM »

And you're not responsible for what those pieces of shit do with the content you've posted here.

You know that philosophy of "guilty by tangential association" is why Besada never got called out before losing his mod powers?

agrajag

« Reply #21248 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:04 AM »
looks like the mods on Risotto are better than the userbase

:mindblown

Himu

« Reply #21249 on: November 03, 2017, 01:54:19 AM »

You cannot possibly say,"we didn't doxx" after looking at kiwi farms. They collect info on people they don't like. That's what they do. Is it easier to sift through thousands of posts or just going to one source to stockpile information from after Benji does one of his autistic posts where he collects a billion posts a person says? We are essentially doing their job for them and it is sanctioned on our forum. We didn't know. But we were naive to think that. You could say we didn't dox them, but it's easy to come to the conclusion that we made it easier for them to get doxxed, if you catch me.

Basically, Besada in his own way, isn't wrong. That is his perspective and it is legitimate.
IYKYK

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21250 on: November 03, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »
morrigan gave me a warning and not a ban. shes good people
:trigger :trigger :trigger :trigger :trigger :jeanluc

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #21251 on: November 03, 2017, 01:54:47 AM »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #21252 on: November 03, 2017, 01:56:07 AM »

You cannot possibly say,"we didn't doxx" after looking at kiwi farms. They collect info on people they don't like. That's what they do. Is it easier to sift through thousands of posts or just going to one source to stockpile information from after Benji does one of his autistic posts where he collects a billion posts a person says? We are essentially doing their job for them and it is sanctioned on our forum. We didn't know. But we were naive to think that. You could say we didn't dox them, but it's easy to come to the conclusion that we made it easier for them to get doxxed, if you catch me.

Basically, Besada in his own way, isn't wrong. That is his perspective and it is legitimate.
Benji's our leader. Wut you talkin bout ?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21253 on: November 03, 2017, 01:56:33 AM »
shut the fuck up

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21254 on: November 03, 2017, 01:56:51 AM »

The only thing Benji does is collect public posts, he has not ever and would never post things to aide towards personally identifying users on another messageboard because we're having a laugh at a ninetendoyearold poster. Your definition of doxing seems to slide hard into the Robert Roberts fantasy world.

Himu

« Reply #21255 on: November 03, 2017, 01:57:39 AM »
He collects public posts that would be far harder to find on their own, yes.
IYKYK

« Reply #21256 on: November 03, 2017, 01:58:19 AM »
Ya'll are too much. You get numerous cases of the Era staff giving you a break yet you keep trying to find reasons they're poisoning you. As I said before ya'll are going 'bitch eating her crackers' over little stuff.

It was funny for a little bit but when you get rabid over every little thing are you any better than Beseda? Are you acting any better than the self proclaimed SSW's you lament?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21257 on: November 03, 2017, 01:58:35 AM »
 :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf :neogaf

Rise

« Reply #21258 on: November 03, 2017, 01:59:13 AM »
Publicly available information is not doxing. Discords are a more grey area but their opsec is so bad they might as well be public.

this is why I don't trust these guys with a paid email.

agrajag

« Reply #21259 on: November 03, 2017, 01:59:47 AM »
public posts != doxxing

« Reply #21260 on: November 03, 2017, 01:59:55 AM »

I mean i gotta defend Benji on this, he's a smart troll but he's not a bad poster.

OathToOrder

« Reply #21261 on: November 03, 2017, 02:00:31 AM »
Someone likes ResistERA a bit TOO much. I didn't realize that being part of online communities was SO SO important for people like Dennis8K.

agrajag

« Reply #21262 on: November 03, 2017, 02:00:47 AM »
Ya'll are too much. You get numerous cases of the Era staff giving you a break yet you keep trying to find reasons they're poisoning you. As I said before ya'll are going 'bitch eating her crackers' over little stuff.

It was funny for a little bit but when you get rabid over every little thing are you any better than Beseda? Are you acting any better than the self proclaimed SSW's you lament?

bitch leave if you don't like it

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21263 on: November 03, 2017, 02:00:49 AM »
yeah but the stuff he posts is people sperging out about politics, nintendo etc. He doesn't post 'user seems to be from sweden', 'look i found a pic of said user', 'oh hey look user works at gamestop', 'user is in Stockholm'. If he did I'd tell him to knock it the fuck off myself but he doesn't, cause he's not a piece of shit. 

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21264 on: November 03, 2017, 02:01:35 AM »
Cindy you are losing it. You are so far up resetera you want to delete posts  :oreilly

« Reply #21265 on: November 03, 2017, 02:01:46 AM »

Hey I can take my punches, but can some of you?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21266 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:03 AM »
Man, can you imagine living a life where everyone is an enemy plotting to get you?
What kind of life is that? Sorta sad really.

Well, unless you're Dennis, then it's actually true. But I mean, come on. That ain't no way to live.
que

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21267 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:13 AM »
:snoop :snoop :hans1 :snoop :snoop

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #21268 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:14 AM »
Cindi you're drunk, go home.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21269 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:39 AM »

Why must you eat your crackers on my table, bitch :maf

« Reply #21270 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:43 AM »
yeah but the stuff he posts is people sperging out about politics, nintendo etc. He doesn't post 'user seems to be from sweden', 'look i found a pic of said user', 'oh hey look user works at gamestop', 'user is in Stockholm'. If he did I'd tell him to knock it the fuck off myself but he doesn't, cause he's not a piece of shit.

This.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21271 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:54 AM »

You're just the poor man's etoilet. :snob
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21272 on: November 03, 2017, 02:03:13 AM »
This thread is so trashy and horrible, but I won't stop reading and posting in it.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21273 on: November 03, 2017, 02:03:24 AM »
Someone likes ResistERA a bit TOO much. I didn't realize that being part of online communities was SO SO important for people like Dennis8K.
I'm still not buying you act, Dennis alt.

agrajag

« Reply #21274 on: November 03, 2017, 02:03:31 AM »

the fuck are you on about? "Era staff giving you guys a break,"  :lol go away risotto shill

« Reply #21275 on: November 03, 2017, 02:03:45 AM »

I'd rather be compared to Jack thank you. :doge

tuna_love

« Reply #21276 on: November 03, 2017, 02:04:07 AM »
the greatest doxxer of them all was testoftide

agrajag

« Reply #21277 on: November 03, 2017, 02:04:29 AM »
benji was framed

« Reply #21278 on: November 03, 2017, 02:05:06 AM »

the fuck are you on about? "Era staff giving you guys a break,"  :lol go away risotto shill

Hey as I said some of you get pretty defensive about this shit and then laugh when and make fun of others for the same thing.

I ain't getting worked up over here pointing out the obvious. :umad

Gibson

« Reply #21279 on: November 03, 2017, 02:05:15 AM »
Ok so here's a time line.

Looks like I missed some drama.

Eat shit and vomit, besada.
(Image removed from quote.)

only filler will get this reference

for filler's eyes only
I actually know that reference.  pretty sure  it was made by joey at offshoot board of bmb(sekani's board?)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:10:16 AM by Gibson »

Coax

« Reply #21280 on: November 03, 2017, 02:05:18 AM »
Fwiw doxxing is about finding personal info about users via publicly available posts which lead to alts/IRL names/photos/locations of typically further publicly available info. Nothing people post here facilitates that outside of some occasional speculation of alts. Not sure how the conclusion was reached that users like benji posting silly/laughable posts contributes to doxxing of all things.

OathToOrder

« Reply #21281 on: November 03, 2017, 02:05:20 AM »
Imagine being so scared of being called a part of the Hate Machine by besada that you want people to delete information that is publicly available so you can look good on a fucking videogame forum.

Is it called Stockholm Syndrome?

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21282 on: November 03, 2017, 02:05:25 AM »

:putin

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21283 on: November 03, 2017, 02:05:37 AM »

I know Jack. I've posted with Jack. Jack is a friend of mine. Hunter, you're no Jack.
que

agrajag

« Reply #21284 on: November 03, 2017, 02:06:11 AM »

Hey as I said some of you get pretty defensive about this shit and then laugh when and make fun of others for the same thing.

I ain't getting worked up over here pointing out the obvious. :umad

you make no fucking sense, shut up

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21285 on: November 03, 2017, 02:06:39 AM »
Ok so here's a time line.

Looks like I missed some drama.

Eat shit and vomit, besada.
(Image removed from quote.)

only filler will get this reference

for filler's eyes only
I actually know that reference. made by joey at offshoot board of bmb
:o

OathToOrder

« Reply #21286 on: November 03, 2017, 02:07:02 AM »
I'm still not buying you act, Dennis alt.
If I had access to the account of the God-Emperor Dennis himself, why would I bother making an alt?

Alas... :fbm

Bore Expert

« Reply #21287 on: November 03, 2017, 02:07:05 AM »
Anyone know when evilore is putting Gaf up for sale on Craigslist?

:money

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21288 on: November 03, 2017, 02:07:29 AM »
I know Jack. I've posted with Jack. Jack is a friend of mine. Hunter, you're no Jack.
The Walrus thanks you for your service  :putin

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21289 on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:12 AM »

Ewww. Why are you friends with that?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21290 on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:17 AM »
The Walrus thanks you for your service  :putin
As much as I give Walrus/Jack a hard time, I'd let him play guitar at my party :uguu
que

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #21291 on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:27 AM »
Yesterday, people were being meanies to Burnie fans in that Hillary DNC thread. I report it, and come back to find the whole thread has been cleaned. I love snitching now, and I also love the rEEsetitieiti mods.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

« Reply #21292 on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:28 AM »

I mean look at this past few hours, it all blew up over a bunch of nothing.

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21293 on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:46 AM »
Anyway guys you better not use the resetera forum tools available to all and ignore the mod Morrigan or laugh at besada anymore. Cindy has spoken!  :letsfukk

agrajag

« Reply #21294 on: November 03, 2017, 02:10:07 AM »

I can't be bothered to read 20 pages since I last logged in. I assume half of it is Cindi being Cindi

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21295 on: November 03, 2017, 02:10:38 AM »
Is it easier to sift through thousands of posts or just going to one source to stockpile information from after Benji does one of his autistic posts where he collects a billion posts a person says?
You're talking about the times when I quote posts from a single public thread on a single public video game forum that's been linked on here. Or quote from a persons single public twitter account? Those times right?

Those "autistic" posts when I read a thread on the internet and quote garbage solely from it. Often times intentionally not identifying the poster because I'm not a mean person.

But really, shouldn't this be in a thread about how we need to ban the latest single sole problem on the internet you've identified?

Himu

« Reply #21296 on: November 03, 2017, 02:11:59 AM »
Often you prune their post history, months after the fact in unrelated threads in unrelated topics.
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21297 on: November 03, 2017, 02:12:16 AM »
wow, you really don't get how to move up in the Hate Machine do you

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21298 on: November 03, 2017, 02:12:24 AM »
Stop doxxing cindi you piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21299 on: November 03, 2017, 02:12:39 AM »

I can't be bothered to read 20 pages since I last logged in. I assume half of it is Cindi being Cindi

Well I'm being the unbearable Hunter because ya'll can't see the irony in making fun of other forums for drama and then participating in said drama. It isn't directed at you or anyone single person in particular but I just note the irony in it all.

I read that 20 pages, I now want 10 minutes of my life back  :crazy