Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2143720 times)

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2580 on: November 15, 2017, 12:02:59 AM »
I think Gal Gadot is insanely attractive and I love her accent. Not relevant to the discussion but still.

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2581 on: November 15, 2017, 12:16:29 AM »
I think Gal Gadot is insanely attractive and I love her accent. Not relevant to the discussion but still.

that gal can godot me any time  ;)

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #2582 on: November 15, 2017, 12:45:42 AM »
Satirizing what?

You serious?

Uh, yes?

It's rich white fake liberals literally "using" black people while claiming to be their ally;  Jordan Peele discussed that a lot, it's a take-down of wealthy liberal elites.  The Dad for instance couldn't be much more of a parody/satirical character.

It's a rather unique film but is full of obvious comedy elements.

Comedy=/=satire. Words have meanings, folks

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2583 on: November 15, 2017, 12:48:19 AM »
The term doesn't come from the subreddit.

Sure. But the internet at large has co-opt'd the term from it's original meaning.

Also lol at society wanting you to have sex. Society at large doesn't care about your lack of sex life. The most they have to bitch about is parents nagging for grandchildren, which I refuse to grant as being a societal transgression against them.

Ads, parents, etc. make sex a constant thing. You may find it stupid, but I can't blame those folks for being annoyed by folks asking them about their (lack of) sex-lives and other such transgressions. And I say that as someone that doesn't consider them part of the "LGBT" network (because the whole LGBTAAQ+++++AKJFALSKDJGLKAJSGKJASKLDGJAKLSJGLASJ lengthening is dumb).

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #2584 on: November 15, 2017, 12:51:06 AM »
if anything aren't they volcels? which is the virtuous of the cels.

EightBitNate

« Reply #2585 on: November 15, 2017, 12:57:59 AM »
Satirizing what?

You serious?

Uh, yes?

It's rich white fake liberals literally "using" black people while claiming to be their ally;  Jordan Peele discussed that a lot, it's a take-down of wealthy liberal elites.  The Dad for instance couldn't be much more of a parody/satirical character.

It's a rather unique film but is full of obvious comedy elements.

Maybe, but it’s much closer to comedy than drama. The problem isn’t it’s placement in the category, but rather that there isn’t a word in the English language to describe “Not-Drama”.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #2586 on: November 15, 2017, 01:03:22 AM »
Satire can be in the form of humor;  which Get Out clearly was going for,.

Again, being funny doesn't make something satire. What was Get Out satirizing? It's like calling Hunter S Thompson a satirist because he would make political jokes.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #2587 on: November 15, 2017, 01:09:43 AM »
I mean, I guess. There are satirical elements to that, but calling it a satire is a huge stretch. Satire is taking on the familiar characteristics of a genre and playing them up in order to mock said genre. Cabin in the woods is a satire of horror movies. Spaceballs is a satire of sci fi flicks. The Colbert Report is a satire of political talking heads. Get Out is a satire of... closeted racist northeastern liberals? If it were a send up of shit like The Blindside or other back-patting white people movies like that, sure, but it's a thriller

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #2588 on: November 15, 2017, 01:16:23 AM »
So they seem to be triggered by the "It's okay to be white" thing.

Should be fun to read.

I just want to know why it’s ok to throw blanket statements on white people only. “White people are always trying to play victim.” Replace “white” with literally any other race and you’d get dogpiled.

Suck it up cac, you'll be alright  :umad

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #2589 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:10 AM »
Someone said Get Out was a satire and I wanna be a didactic cunt about the specific definition of satire at 1 am on a Tuesday and no-one can stop me

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2590 on: November 15, 2017, 01:47:30 AM »
kirblar is a mod?!

:neogaf :neogaf :neogaf

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2591 on: November 15, 2017, 01:52:40 AM »
I mean, I guess. There are satirical elements to that, but calling it a satire is a huge stretch. Satire is taking on the familiar characteristics of a genre and playing them up in order to mock said genre. Cabin in the woods is a satire of horror movies. Spaceballs is a satire of sci fi flicks. The Colbert Report is a satire of political talking heads. Get Out is a satire of... closeted racist northeastern liberals? If it were a send up of shit like The Blindside or other back-patting white people movies like that, sure, but it's a thriller

what you are describing is called "parody"

remember, "Words have meanings, folks"

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/Submit
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
synonyms:   mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; More
a play, novel, film, or other work that uses satire.
plural noun: satires
"a stinging satire on American politics"
synonyms:   parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; More
a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.

par·o·dy
ˈperədē/Submit
noun
noun: parody; plural noun: parodies
an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.
"the movie is a parody of the horror genre"
synonyms:   satire, burlesque, lampoon, pastiche, caricature, imitation, mockery; More
an imitation or a version of something that falls far short of the real thing; a travesty.
"he seems like a parody of an educated Englishman"
synonyms:   distortion, travesty, caricature, misrepresentation, perversion, corruption, debasement
"a parody of the truth"
verb
verb: parody; 3rd person present: parodies; past tense: parodied; past participle: parodied; gerund or present participle: parodying
produce a humorously exaggerated imitation of (a writer, artist, or genre).
"his specialty was parodying schoolgirl fiction"
mimic humorously.
"he parodied his friend's voice"
synonyms:   satirize, burlesque, lampoon, caricature, mimic, imitate, ape, copy, make fun of, travesty, take off; informalsend up
"parodying schoolgirl fiction"

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2592 on: November 15, 2017, 01:54:54 AM »
I am become etiolate, deliverer of Ls

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2593 on: November 15, 2017, 01:55:33 AM »
and they wanna say they have nothing to do with GAF

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2594 on: November 15, 2017, 02:09:51 AM »
No you're not.
que

MangoMadness

« Reply #2595 on: November 15, 2017, 02:22:29 AM »
If we can get back on topic, I have some poignant philosophical quotes for our turbulent times:

"He who fights with cheeseburger sharks should look to it that he himself does not become a milkshake duck. And if you gaze long into the milkshake duck, the milkshake duck also gazes into you." - Martin Luther King

etiolate

« Reply #2596 on: November 15, 2017, 02:30:46 AM »
that quote was a total Ovaltine Swan

agrajag

« Reply #2597 on: November 15, 2017, 02:59:00 AM »
If we can get back on topic, I have some poignant philosophical quotes for our turbulent times:

"He who fights with cheeseburger sharks should look to it that he himself does not become a cheeseburger shark. And if you gaze long into the cheeseburger shark, the cheeseburger shark also gazes into you." - Martin Luther King

brehs straight rippin off my material out here  :gurl

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2598 on: November 15, 2017, 03:48:51 AM »
Nooo they closed the Gadot thread. Such glorious posts    :noah

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2599 on: November 15, 2017, 03:50:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/977586/

:lol

I wonder if the "of which they are not part of" refers to Filipinos or white people :thinking

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is sarcasm btw
[close]

Bore Expert

« Reply #2600 on: November 15, 2017, 04:04:59 AM »
Amirox probably salty as hell right now

:success

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2601 on: November 15, 2017, 04:28:53 AM »
What's that link on Gadot? It's not working.

In one stroke of clickbait rage that entire place went from loving her to hating her. It's the most bonkers shit ever. It's starting to surpass GAF only a month in  :omg

Anonymous author on Medium writes story where she claims she was a flatmate with Gadot in Milan (while in the modeling business I guess) bonded with her and her friends, got raped by a male friend of her, possibly drugged. Claims Gadot was not very empathetic to her ordeal when she learnt of it, blamed and pressured her to apologize to the girlfriend of the alleged rapist. Also has a few scathing remarks about the Israeli actress behavior (with aside on remarks about the IDF and Palestine) and use of sex appeal as a way to climb the ladder, the piece concluding on the notion she was a "predator" and a bully despite making clear she wasn't a part of the rape in any way, shape or form, calling her out as an hypocrite.

I'll add that the story appeared to be naming the rapist by name (unlike other people in the story whose identity was hidden under false names) and was so detailed that a journalist or police service could easily verify the time, place and identities of the persons invoked.
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2602 on: November 15, 2017, 04:37:13 AM »

In one stroke of clickbait rage that entire place went from loving her to hating her. It's the most bonkers shit ever. It's starting to surpass GAF only a month in  :omg

Anonymous author on Medium writes story where she claims she was a flatmate with Gadot in Milan (while in the modeling business I guess) bonded with her and her friends, got raped by a male friend of her, possibly drugged. Claims Gadot was not very empathetic to her ordeal when she learnt of it, blamed and pressured her to apologize to the girlfriend of the alleged rapist. Also has a few scathing remarks about the Israeli actress behavior (with aside on remarks about the IDF and Palestine) and use of sex appeal as a way to climb the ladder, the piece concluding on the notion she was a "predator" and a bully despite making clear she wasn't a part of the rape in any way, shape or form, calling her out as an hypocrite.

I'll add that the story appeared to be naming the rapist by name (unlike other people in the story whose identity was hidden under false names) and was so detailed that a journalist or police service could easily verify the time, place and identities of the persons invoked.
Yeah i ended up reading an archive. Seems a bit much to me but who knows. Should be interesting.

Weinsten has connections with ex Israeli intelligence officers and isn't he friends with Ratner? I don't doubt for a second that dude is lobbing bombs on everyone that crosses him and his friends at this point.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #2603 on: November 15, 2017, 04:45:48 AM »
synonyms:   satire
Checkmate, farthuffer
I shoulda realized I was gonna get called out on that when I included Spaceballs
[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2604 on: November 15, 2017, 04:46:25 AM »
Weinsten has connections with ex Israeli intelligence officers

I may not be up to date but his "connections" really is just hiring a security firm (or private dicks to be mundane) that claims to have spooks in their ranks. Don't remember all the details of the story but officially and per the contract signed by Weinstein, it was mostly collecting possible allegations and identity of the accusers under the guise of deception.

But yeah, I guess anyone could register to Medium and just write some damaging reputation bullshit.
ὕβρις

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #2605 on: November 15, 2017, 04:51:14 AM »
The Golden Globes has a long history of classifying odd movies in the 'comedy' category. It's often used as a catch all category to help movies win an award they otherwise wouldn't.

Rocky

« Reply #2606 on: November 15, 2017, 05:35:25 AM »

Sorry, Gal Gadot doesn't hold a candle to the best Wonder Woman:

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2607 on: November 15, 2017, 05:55:38 AM »

I wonder if the "of which they are not part of" refers to Filipinos or white people :thinking

This is sarcasm btw
[close]

I raise you:

https://www.resetera.com/posts/979502/

Surely this is the worst warning so far?

SmokyDave

« Reply #2608 on: November 15, 2017, 06:02:21 AM »
The warning system is going to bite them in the arse. Or at least it would were they able to recognise bare-faced hypocrisy.

jorma

« Reply #2609 on: November 15, 2017, 06:35:57 AM »

This is sarcasm btw
[close]

I raise you:

https://www.resetera.com/posts/979502/

Surely this is the worst warning so far?

"Baiting and Oversimplifying the complexity in the discussion. People's struggles are not your zoo."

Jesus Christ, that's half of BCT gone, just like that.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2610 on: November 15, 2017, 06:43:14 AM »
"not your zoo"

The thread is literally a bunch of monkeys flinging shit at each other and the caretakers stepping in because one of the monkey's shit ain't the right colour.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2611 on: November 15, 2017, 07:11:07 AM »
Does anyone care to enlighten me on the plight of the transgender community? why is it such a big deal now? Is it because of Hollywood?

The population that is actually trans is so damn small what is the obsession with SJWs and gamers with this? Is it because they tend to be young, and easily influenced by entertainers? Reminds me when everyone was all about the freedom of Tibet. lol

Himu

« Reply #2612 on: November 15, 2017, 07:23:20 AM »
Does anyone care to enlighten me on the plight of the transgender community? why is it such a big deal now? Is it because of Hollywood?

The population that is actually trans is so damn small what is the obsession with Social Studies Warriors and gamers with this? Is it because they tend to be young, and easily influenced by entertainers? Reminds me when everyone was all about the freedom of Tibet. lol

-Politics (we are now the scapegoats and not the gays).

-Trans people are more open/vocal about being trans instead of just being stealth and saying "fuck you world" while walking into the sunset.

-Tumblr people mike jacking and constant identity politics forcing people to respect their pronouns (even if their pronoun is "it" or "zir") which comes off as authoritarian to many. There's respecting people and asking people to politely use your name/pronouns and then there's the tumblr "please follow this list of 20 rules" crap that so many are forcing on others.

It's just en vogue. Honestly the spotlight hasn't been the best and we are still no step closer to accruing more rights.
IYKYK

Novid

« Reply #2613 on: November 15, 2017, 07:32:42 AM »

And medium removed it?
Something tells me its closer to the truth...

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2614 on: November 15, 2017, 07:34:21 AM »

It's just en vogue. Honestly the spotlight hasn't been the best and we are still no step closer to accruing more rights.
It's surprising how little people learned about subtlety. Will and Grace worked, Sense8 works (love that show) in changing attitudes.

Reality tv, social media wars, all this other stuff does no good.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2615 on: November 15, 2017, 07:34:37 AM »
Eh, whatever it takes to ruin comic book movies, I'm all in favor of.
🍆🍆

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2616 on: November 15, 2017, 07:35:16 AM »

What rights are the trans community actually looking for? Most LBGT rights conversations tend to get so muddled I don't even understand what anyone wants anymore.

Himu

« Reply #2617 on: November 15, 2017, 07:45:59 AM »

What rights are the trans community actually looking for? Most LBGT rights conversations tend to get so muddled I don't even understand what anyone wants anymore.

Medical coverage via insurance, civil rights protection (it is legal to fire someone for being trans for instance),  in 48 states it is legal to kill a trans woman and get away with it as long as you say "I didn't know!", bathroom laws to be illegal (that said, you should be doing an earnest attempt at presenting as your gender as a concession. Saw some story from Canada where this purple haired cheeseburger with a fucking beard tried to get into the women's room. Lol. I wouldn't want to share a bathroom with you either. If you aren't taking time to pass you shouldn't be allowed to use a restroom as common fucking sense).

And depending on the state, easier access to change documents.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2618 on: November 15, 2017, 07:56:46 AM »
I thought gender dysphoria would be classified as a mental disease and the transition would be covered as the treatment.

Civil rights in the USA seems to be such a fucking mess, it genuinly looks insane from the outside looking in.

EightBitNate

« Reply #2619 on: November 15, 2017, 08:04:36 AM »
I thought gender dysphoria would be classified as a mental disease and the transition would be covered as the treatment.

Civil rights in the USA seems to be such a fucking mess, it genuinly looks insane from the outside looking in.

It's insane from inside here, too.

Himu

« Reply #2620 on: November 15, 2017, 08:05:11 AM »
Gender dysphoria is a disorder not a mental disease. For reference, autism is also a disorder but is not considered a mental disease by others.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2621 on: November 15, 2017, 08:21:39 AM »
The disease/disorder thing just seems like a semantics thing. Disease is a more negative word, i guess.

Eteric

« Reply #2622 on: November 15, 2017, 08:25:50 AM »
Man there are quite a few people on the Star Wars Battlefront II thread defending EA's bullshit.

What the fuck, internet?

Himu

« Reply #2623 on: November 15, 2017, 08:26:41 AM »
Because "mental disease" is one step away from mental illness, which dysphoria doesn't constitute but is often argued as being. The DSM is deliberate in its wording because of this and precisely why they changed it from gender identity disorder in the DSM4 to simply gender dysphoria in 5. So no, it's not semantics.
IYKYK

Novid

« Reply #2624 on: November 15, 2017, 08:27:46 AM »

The population that is actually trans is so damn small what is the obsession with Social Studies Warriors and gamers with this? Is it because they tend to be young, and easily influenced by entertainers? Reminds me when everyone was all about the freedom of Tibet. lol
ill bite.
Plight is that the trans community is being hijacked by some actual transgenders who refuse to renounce prostitution (Davis / White), and those who use it because its trendy.
The confusion lies between those that accept that their something different, those that accept they are in the wrong body, and those that just feel some sort of way.

Another plight is the murders of many transgenders who are in prostitution. A lot of it stems from the fact that many of these are actually robberies and a lot of men that commit these crimes are behind in their child support payments (and thats a whole other story) Also, drug use.

Another is the use of children in the movement - and its down right dark implications. We had a 8 year old dressed up in drag, we had a tentacled looking drag queen reading a book to kids (dont know of its a Halloween stunt or not) and the issue with bathrooms in High School. IMO, until they reach adulthood legally, the bathroom thing is off limits because it took forever for the LBGT community to remove the stain of the Harvest of Souls from their movement.

Plus, god knows what these young men would do to a FTM if he entered a teenage male bathroom and knowing how these dudes act. (Dont get me started on transitioning children, while it doesn't reach abuse because kids do go into moms stuff and put on heels etc  - its beyond skeevy as fuck to give them mones at 11 years old)

Plus - the use of the concept of Futa/Newhalf work - while not as popular as it was in the mid 2000's - the westerners have taken hold of it - and both used it and then complained about the same problematic structures of their relationships in the Japanese dojins - even though there were alot books that dealt with these issues in a way healther manner - but they went after the hentai because according to the opinions of some "It gave them their sexual birth". I am of two minds of it but this isnt the place for it. (BTW, the dojin folks are moving away to Traps and the like because the cultures history with otonoko is stronger, even though the western concept of marriage rights for LBGT is brand new for Asian nations overall.)

But there are successes. First off, many dont prostitute and have good jobs. Two - there being elected to office. Three, despite my very deep misgivings about Cox and Mock and their acceptance of prostitution, they are successful. I mean after dude died, a transgender female model showed all her goodies on Playboy (not saying it was a moment but just an example)

They just have to accept if the concept of transgender women = women, then women are in inherently sexual and have a sexual component. Denying this is causing so much problems. Terfs are becoming the lead dogs in feminism and thats also bad news for not only transgenders but for women, and men in particular.

Novid

« Reply #2625 on: November 15, 2017, 08:29:39 AM »
Man there are quite a few people on the Star Wars Battlefront II thread defending EA's bullshit.

What the fuck, internet?
boogie too and garbo jarbo. Shame

Himu

« Reply #2626 on: November 15, 2017, 08:35:04 AM »
What is your fascination with prostitition, Novid? I know a few and they're mostly escorts who do it to either survive or because it brings in the big bucks and they can get surg as fast as possible. No trans woman is going to decry prodtitution because they're friends with at least a few prostitutes.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2627 on: November 15, 2017, 08:36:20 AM »
Having it classified this way is what keeps people from getting the treatment they may need.

Himu

« Reply #2628 on: November 15, 2017, 08:37:49 AM »
Having it classified this way is what keeps people from getting the treatment they may need.

It actually makes it easier. They basically posit that it's a medical condition that requires treatment which forces insurers to cover treatment. Unfortunately it doesn't cover all, but it's a step
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2629 on: November 15, 2017, 08:42:45 AM »
I thought it'd have to be considered a disease for health insurance to cover it. If it's not a disease they could just consider it a cosmetic thing.

Himu

« Reply #2630 on: November 15, 2017, 08:45:33 AM »
I thought it'd have to be considered a disease for health insurance to cover it. If it's not a disease they could just consider it a cosmetic thing.

It's still considered a medical condition that requires treatment, but not a mental illness either. The cosmetic thing is definitely a problem but that's why the DSM has it listed as a medical condition. Unfortunately there's the NB's who want to try to tell people that gender is a social construct and try to uproot all we have fought for.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2631 on: November 15, 2017, 08:55:47 AM »
It honestly sounds like transsexuals and transgenders are two completely different groups. The one part seems to be looking for help with their dysphoria, whereas the other part seems mostly interrested in the social perception of the thing. There's overlap there, but the part looking for help is getting drowned out by the part looking for change.

injurai

« Reply #2632 on: November 15, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »
Because "mental disease" is one step away from mental illness, which dysphoria doesn't constitute but is often argued as being. The DSM is deliberate in its wording because of this and precisely why they changed it from gender identity disorder in the DSM4 to simply gender dysphoria in 5. So no, it's not semantics.

That's actually literal semantics.

Regardless, a lot of what was classified as mental illness is now being seen not as mental illness at all, but as symptoms of unhealthy living and the breaking of the psyche when people lack the tools to interpret their circumstances and take actions.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2633 on: November 15, 2017, 08:59:22 AM »

It's surprising how little people learned about subtlety. Will and Grace worked, Sense8 works (love that show) in changing attitudes.

Reality tv, social media wars, all this other stuff does no good.

Never forget how Malcom X helped changed things for blacks. Thank you Muniz and Cranston.
:salute
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #2634 on: November 15, 2017, 08:59:43 AM »
It honestly sounds like transsexuals and transgenders are two completely different groups. The one part seems to be looking for help with their dysphoria, whereas the other part seems mostly interrested in the social perception of the thing. There's overlap there, but the part looking for help is getting drowned out by the part looking for change.

Oh. We are absolutely are different. Thank you getting it! :rejoice
IYKYK

Novid

« Reply #2635 on: November 15, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »
What is your fascination with prostitition, Novid? I know a few and they're mostly escorts who do it to either survive or because it brings in the big bucks and they can get surg as fast as possible. No trans woman is going to decry prodtitution because they're friends with at least a few prostitutes.
Prostitution is the reason why the black family got disbanded during slavery and the fact we just PC it as escorting is the reason why our society is fracturing at the seems. We fought a war to free us from slavery of all kinds all to bring it back because men and women still cannot communicate their desires as normal people? No please Cindi, i lost too many friends to that life style to ever give it a pass in my life.

I have friends too in that lifestyle but you know i worry about them. The fact that we have slut walks promoting prostitution means the west is about to get dislocated imho.

injurai

« Reply #2636 on: November 15, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »
Haven't transgender people tried to deny the existence of transexualism to the point where your a bigot for even giving transexuals an ear?

Novid

« Reply #2637 on: November 15, 2017, 09:05:07 AM »
Haven't transgender people tried to deny the existence of transexualism to the point where your a bigot for even giving transexuals an ear?
yes, yes they have.

Himu

« Reply #2638 on: November 15, 2017, 09:05:28 AM »
Prostitution is the reason why the black family got disbanded during slavery and the fact we just PC it as escorting is the reason why our society is fracturing at the seems. We fought a war to free us from slavery of all kinds all to bring it back because men and women still cannot communicate their desires as normal people? No please Cindi, i lost too many friends to that life style to ever give it a pass in my life.

I have friends too in that lifestyle but you know i worry about them. The fact that we have slut walks promoting prostitution means the west is about to get dislocated imho.

What the fuck

Yes
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2639 on: November 15, 2017, 09:12:56 AM »
Prostitution as a profession is absolutely fine. What it needs is regulation with the security benefits that come with that.