Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2140798 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2820 on: November 15, 2017, 09:28:56 PM »
I was just accused of having more privelage than black men because I am trans. :lol

resetERA  :rejoice

Himu

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2821 on: November 15, 2017, 09:29:44 PM »
Nah it's just one poster but I seriously can't stop laughing at the shit
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #2822 on: November 15, 2017, 09:33:57 PM »
Nah he's black but he's one of those coli like niccas
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #2823 on: November 15, 2017, 09:34:28 PM »
Nah it's just one poster but I seriously can't stop laughing at the shit

It's just one poster on this particular issue, but it's pretty apparent that the whole of the place is  :trash

Himu

« Reply #2824 on: November 15, 2017, 09:39:55 PM »
:lol
IYKYK

Pwnz

« Reply #2825 on: November 15, 2017, 09:41:24 PM »
I was just accused of having more privelage than black men and placing something higher than blackness because I am trans on Reset :lol

Resetera just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about privilege culture (I'm an expert..I'm white bitches), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole, like Tyler (he's bi). If you screw someone over in Resetera, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. With coupous apologies and echo chambering.

What this means is the Resetera public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase "neoGAF II: The Showering" for either system, nor will they purchase any of Resetera's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Resetera has alienated an entire market with this move.

Resetera, publicly apologize and cancel "Dude Brah 2: My Shit is Fucked Up so I got to Shoot/Slice you It's straight up DAWG Time" for neoGAF or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Himu

« Reply #2826 on: November 15, 2017, 09:43:45 PM »
No idea what this has to do with reset. Reset is fine. It's just one dude.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #2827 on: November 15, 2017, 09:45:02 PM »
Reset sux

Pwnz

« Reply #2828 on: November 15, 2017, 09:47:50 PM »
No idea what this has to do with reset. Reset is fine. It's just one dude.

Just go with my lazy Meme, mkay.

Clockwork5

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:17:54 PM by Clockwork5 »

Himu

« Reply #2830 on: November 15, 2017, 10:13:33 PM »
Omg I just got the wildest pm I got to share this shit with PD :lol
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #2831 on: November 15, 2017, 10:16:06 PM »
according to this thread, it's not just one dude

Himu

« Reply #2832 on: November 15, 2017, 10:16:06 PM »
Reset staff is welcome to read my pm's because this message is fuckin hilarious y'all

Peep that shit
IYKYK

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #2833 on: November 15, 2017, 10:16:41 PM »
seriously, there's something fascist "big brother is watching" about those sinister red ban/warning tags  :doge

"User was warned for speaking for cultures of which they are not a part."

I'm wondering how this works.

How did they verify that person's culture?

Is that real?
https://www.resetera.com/posts/977586/
sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2834 on: November 15, 2017, 10:18:24 PM »
Omg I just got the wildest pm I got to share this shit with PD :lol

p.diddy?

agrajag

« Reply #2835 on: November 15, 2017, 10:18:38 PM »
seriously, there's something fascist "big brother is watching" about those sinister red ban/warning tags  :doge

why are you referring to yourself in third person  :lol

Jansen

« Reply #2836 on: November 15, 2017, 10:18:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1015399/

Quote from: lunarworks
Manson's primary goal was igniting a race war.

Trump's accomplished far more than he ever did in less than a year.

agrajag

« Reply #2837 on: November 15, 2017, 10:20:23 PM »
you can use it according to the one drop rule

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2838 on: November 15, 2017, 10:21:09 PM »

why are you referring to yourself in third person  :lol

sigh

agrajag

« Reply #2839 on: November 15, 2017, 10:22:39 PM »
i doxx u  :shaq

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #2840 on: November 15, 2017, 10:28:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bryan-cranston-shares-his-thoughts-regarding-societal-forgiveness-of-sexual-abusers-title-edit.6086/page-16#post-1010698

christ, imagine what sort of answer the bloke would have to give in order to satisfy the puritanical wack jobs over there.

agrajag

« Reply #2841 on: November 15, 2017, 10:38:21 PM »
This thread has been locked. We're not going to let people subtly accuse others of racism.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/transracial-man-born-white-feels-like-he-is-filipino.6104/page-17

what a shitshow

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2842 on: November 15, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/977586/

Pathetic.  Just Pathetic. 

Just come out and say, "Exelsorif is allowed to be a shrill idiot and you aren't allowed to correct her when she's wrong."

Holy shit this is insane.

I've seen lots of other warnings there but this one highlights how...basically fascist they are at this point.

Dude didn't even speak for a culture.  He said "I doubt."  It was a guess.  Kind of different from "I'm not Filipino but I can safely say with authority that..."

Presumably someone saying "Filipinos probably hate this" would get slapped with the same warning, right...?

First guy asking "what do the Filipino people he knows think" is even implying they would or should think it's awful, so he's just more subtly "speaking for cultures of which they are not a part."

It's so vague and wielded so awkwardly here that it could be used to shut down any conversation of any other race by anyone.  If you say "black people have to endure so much shit from us white people," you are denying them the agency of making that statement themselves and assuming a stance for them.
Uncle

Risible

« Reply #2843 on: November 15, 2017, 10:43:32 PM »
https://forum.waypoint.vice.com/t/unsafe-and-just-plain-dirty-women-accuse-vice-of-toxic-sexual-harassment-culture/10975/28

"I apologize for the delay on this. I am speaking for myself and the rest of the team when I say: We do not condone harassment of any kind. While contractually we’re unable to speak on this specific matter, we have been anxiously waiting for a statement. The VICE Union just published the following statement, which we echo wholeheartedly. We absolutely understand the frustration with the delay here, and we echo that frustration as well. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding."

People should speak out when sexual harassment takes place!  Unless their company really doesn't want them to.  OH LOOK these arbiters of social justice are sending the same corporate-speak message as every other company once *their* company is involved.

counterhit

« Reply #2844 on: November 15, 2017, 10:46:55 PM »
Call sexy men "daddy"
Some dad becomes the sexist man
Freud tried to warn us, but we just called him a cocaine fueled quack

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #2845 on: November 15, 2017, 10:47:05 PM »
 :(
I've still never gotten a good answer to this: if Steph Curry had a kid with a white woman, and so the kid was like half as black as Steph Curry is now, could that kid use the n-word?

How about if that kid had a kid with another white woman, so you had a grandkid who was 25% as black as Steph Curry. Could that kid drop an n-bomb?
I would like to cum on your avatars face.  Thanks.God bless you and Hillary!

nudemacusers

« Reply #2847 on: November 15, 2017, 10:54:10 PM »
Reset staff is welcome to read my pm's because this message is fuckin hilarious y'all

Peep that shit
nobody likes a tease bb
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #2848 on: November 15, 2017, 11:05:14 PM »

Peep that shit
nobody likes a tease bb

Fine. This PM is too crazy to be believed.

You can't be LGBT and black because black is an actual identity and trans is not

You may be able to get killed and the blacks that kill you may be able to get away with it.

But you get more money than blacks of standard status do.

More charity from white liberals.

More laws protecting you from white liberals. (They can call me nicca, call you he or she they can be fined or jailed)

You have a higher chance of employment because of the focus on diversity

When you get out the ghetto just like all the other sell outs you give nothing back.

There's no benefit to you being LGBT in regards to the black community other than more brainwashing and breaking the family.

Homosexuality was declassified in the early 70's to destroy blacks, klan members and anti-black tycoons were all in that meeting it was declassified as a mental illness due to a vote, not evidence. Not only that there was a meeting with racists the week before discussing blacks integrating and winning elections

In the 70's it backfired because blacks wouldn't budge and whites did, also nambla marching with them caused issues.

Today they spend billions of dollars to try and force LGBT on blacks worldwide not just in America including threats to cut economy's aid off.

Please tell me why you think being LGBT and black is a thing? If the white females pushing feminism (radical anti-men kind not the normal kind) along with the black family being damaged, was to lesser effect when you decided you were trans, you likely would have rejected the thought.

There's no science yet backing it and there's no coincidence about the money made to specifically turn black people toward the LGBT.

You say you are dedicated to your people but you can't even keep track of your race outside your bubble to see an obvious trap.

As I said in the 80's hip hop thread when Susan b Anthony went to Fredrick Douglass, Douglass told her no, and it got blacks the right to vote and white women got it later.

Blacks of America have been brainwashed, been socialized not to give back, socialized to fight for every other group but themselves, never has fighting for anything along side being black has worked

In the post in the hip hop thread I even lately it out historically, it doesn't work. You either have to chose to be black or be distracted. You chose to he distracted so you're contributions to blacks in America let alone in general is likely zero.

You also probably scold white males about low wages and illegals/refugees taking jobs but never bring up how those same illegals since the 70's were brought in Mass to black communities intentionally and the damage it's caused. Just like the white people do. You never bring up blacks in the wage/job argument.

I'm not saying you're not black, I am saying however you are detrimental. You have no identity because you think you can have two. You likely did more to support LGBT over blacks, you contribute nothing to the black family problem, you will likely obstruct someone trying to have a black first movement even if it proves to be effective.

Again you wouldn't even have been trans if your circumstances were different. It's all a game, they are constantly trying to find the golden key to prove trans is an actual identity, they still haven't even found the gay one yet

Your best excuse and only excuse is you get beat up and maybe killed. That's actually bad yes, but you have vastly more advantages over blacks outside of that, especially if the city you're in isn't majority black. Excluding atlanta.

You have vastly more privilege than I and it's due to your other claimed Identity, which I don't have the privilege of using because unlike guys such as yourself, I'm no sell out, I know history, I know what happened decades ago, I know about the 2012 Africa budget, it's all a game and you decided to ride it toward the good life while the rest of us suffer.

It's not even that I dislike you. I don't mind a trans person who paid their own money to do something just like someone pays their own money to skydive off the plane, but you are actively pushing it as a legit identity, support tax payers paying for others like you, and will continue to ask "what's wrong with it" as rich whites use it as a WEAPON against straight blacks man and women.

Do you think that a country in Africa should have aid cut because they don't except LGBT? Notice how Africa reacted, by tripling down. But that's not stopping then from spending billions more.

You got more rights than I do, you can get away with more than I do, you can get good living via diversity affirmative action.

Meanwhile in Detroit, which btw you've given no money to, yes I know you didn't, because you "multi-identity" guys are socialized by white people to not give a shit about blacks.

Let me see what you think is contributing. You probably back blm. Which hasn't done anything to fix any problems but protest with what the white funders want them to protest.

You likely though marching against the statues were good as well, because those darn Confederates right?

Ahhh, no see that gives you an excuse to say you helped black people for the next few years. But this statues don't solve Chicago, Detroit, st.louis, d.c., schools closing down, poverty, increasing gang culture, lack of jobs. You clearly are for the black man just like Whitely.

No, no you're likely to have given good money to aclu or LGBT organizations, maybe funds for Hispanics to fight trump, not black people.

Why? Because you are a sell out, and don't give a shit and as the Pro-black and Pan-American movements continue getting millions of members you are going to see that the sell outs won't get to join, they will continue to reject the LGBT because you are basically as much of a weapon against blacks as illegal immigrants are.

What's ironic is the gangsta rap hip hop, as detrimental as it is, likely helped blacks reject the LGBT trap further as much as I dislike it.

You work for whitey unconsciously while we suffer in the background and the truth is: you don't care.....

Thank you for understanding, and maybe you'll choose to be black in the future.
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #2849 on: November 15, 2017, 11:06:24 PM »
um lol... you exceeded my expectations 1000 fold jesus fuck lmao

also pedo containment thread in action https://www.resetera.com/threads/moe-and-the-sexualization-of-adolescence-in-female-characters.6352/
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2850 on: November 15, 2017, 11:15:10 PM »
Is that from Novid, Cindi?

This thread has been locked. We're not going to let people subtly accuse others of racism.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/transracial-man-born-white-feels-like-he-is-filipino.6104/page-17

what a shitshow

:lol :lol :lol
They are doing the same thing the mods did on GAF.  Instead of banning the people subtly accusing other of racism, you know, the bad thing, they lock the entire thread and say, "now guys, cut it out.  If you keep this up we will have to punish you.  Oh, and this time, WE MEAN IT.  Seriously."

The people who are doing the "bad thing" don't get punished and are free do it it again and again without consequence. 

Grow some balls and ban the people you know deserve it instead of just throwing up your hands and saying everyone is equally bad here.
sigh

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2851 on: November 15, 2017, 11:15:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-and-site-goty-lists-a-polite-plea-for-a-positive-approach.6385/

(Image removed from quote.)
Look, if you feel you need to make a post pleading for people to be nice to you and each other when discussing their favorite video game of the year, you are required to give up the moniker More_Badass. Sorry, I don't make the internet rules. I just point them out.
que

etiolate

« Reply #2852 on: November 15, 2017, 11:15:38 PM »
shame on you novid

edit: FUCK YOU MAC

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2853 on: November 15, 2017, 11:18:51 PM »
Damn Cindi my craziest inbox message from 7 years on gaf is probably 400% more sane than the disturbing magnum opus you got.

Jansen

« Reply #2854 on: November 15, 2017, 11:20:24 PM »

also pedo containment thread in action https://www.resetera.com/threads/moe-and-the-sexualization-of-adolescence-in-female-characters.6352/

sadly it seems like AnimepedoERA learnt their lesson on gaf  :fbm

nudemacusers

« Reply #2855 on: November 15, 2017, 11:22:03 PM »

give it time... someone will slip up again in the figurine/anime thread and everyone will scurry back to line so they can post 'lewd' (translation = pedo dolls or tv) stuff without judgement.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

« Reply #2856 on: November 15, 2017, 11:26:37 PM »
That just reminds I should play BotW.  Those animation touches on Zelda are pretty legit.

kingv

« Reply #2857 on: November 15, 2017, 11:28:26 PM »
Speaking of transracial, I remember back when Moana was a thing and all of GAF was tripping out over how white kids shouldn’t wear the Polynesian costume, and Frozenprince was leading the freak out. And he kept going on about how wypipo always do this to “us” and “we” are outraged.

Isn’t he like a black dude in Boston or some shit like that? Who the fuck is “us” in that example? Since I actually, you know, lived in Hawaii I can say with 100% certainty that Polynesian people in general, and Hawaiians in particular do not consider themselves to be black. It is a distinct culture.

Himu

« Reply #2858 on: November 15, 2017, 11:31:10 PM »
Speaking of transracial, I remember back when Moana was a thing and all of GAF was tripping out over how white kids shouldn’t wear the Polynesian costume, and Frozenprince was leading the freak out. And he kept going on about how wypipo always do this to “us” and “we” are outraged.

Isn’t he like a black dude in Boston or some shit like that? Who the fuck is “us” in that example? Since I actually, you know, lived in Hawaii I can say with 100% certainty that Polynesian people in general, and Hawaiians in particular do not consider themselves to be black. It is a distinct culture.

He meant racial minorities or whatever but it's still insensitive to assume that all cultures of people care in the same way, and it's irresponsible to speak for other races.
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #2859 on: November 15, 2017, 11:33:14 PM »
No, no you're likely to have given good money to aclu or LGBT organizations, maybe funds for Hispanics to fight trump, not black people.

I knew Mupepe was up to something.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2860 on: November 15, 2017, 11:33:47 PM »
That's someone getting super high on the kool aid, to think the idealized view of LGBT status in society enforced at a place like Reset is how the real world functions.
Uncle

agrajag

« Reply #2861 on: November 15, 2017, 11:34:01 PM »

what a shitshow

They are doing the same thing the mods did on GAF.  Instead of banning the people subtly accusing other of racism, you know, the bad thing, they lock the entire thread and say, "now guys, cut it out.  If you keep this up we will have to punish you.  Oh, and this time, WE MEAN IT.  Seriously."

The people who are doing the "bad thing" don't get punished and are free do it it again and again without consequence. 

Grow some balls and ban the people you know deserve it instead of just throwing up your hands and saying everyone is equally bad here.

I think it was more of a case of Morrigan not holding her own in an argument and having to be bailed out with a swift thread lock

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #2862 on: November 15, 2017, 11:38:55 PM »
Uncle

Clockwork5

« Reply #2863 on: November 15, 2017, 11:40:08 PM »
That Filipino thread was so good. The snake was literally eating itself.

:dolezal

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2864 on: November 15, 2017, 11:41:50 PM »

give it time... someone will slip up again in the figurine/anime thread and everyone will scurry back to line so they can post 'lewd' (translation = pedo dolls or tv) stuff without judgement.

http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=186609146

Last time I talked about weeb hebephiles I got banned for it, I can't go through that again.

Novid

« Reply #2865 on: November 15, 2017, 11:43:11 PM »

and they say im crazy. :kobeyuck :comeon :mindblown :whew :snoop :whoo :ohhh :dayum :oreilly :anhuld :picard

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2866 on: November 15, 2017, 11:43:37 PM »
Man, I never get PMs anymore and even back in the day no one cared enough to send me such a crazy screed. :fbm
que

Novid

« Reply #2867 on: November 15, 2017, 11:44:53 PM »

what a shitshow

Thats not from me. Im laughing at Lonzo getting blown by tj maconnell and lakers era having fits

Himu

« Reply #2868 on: November 15, 2017, 11:46:54 PM »
Man, I never get PMs anymore and even back in the day no one cared enough to send me such a crazy screed. :fbm

I have a way of driving niccas wild bb
IYKYK

Jansen

« Reply #2869 on: November 15, 2017, 11:47:01 PM »

Last time I talked about weeb hebephiles I got banned for it, I can't go through that again.

We will never get a good thread like that one from ERA. The place is too boring :(

Novid

« Reply #2870 on: November 15, 2017, 11:48:27 PM »

the anti-weebs gonna defend big mouth and thats why i refuse to argue. either is all wrong (it is) or keep that mouth shut before i really get pissed.

Novid

« Reply #2871 on: November 15, 2017, 11:49:33 PM »

I have a way of driving niccas wild bb
ten inches will do that to brothas.
example, Cotton and her Jail House Lover on Star.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2872 on: November 15, 2017, 11:53:02 PM »
We will never get a good thread like that one from ERA. The place is too boring :(

Give it time. Restera, just like a moe fan's dream girl, is still growing.

Makai

« Reply #2873 on: November 15, 2017, 11:53:06 PM »
Extremely epic PM. Bravo

Novid

« Reply #2874 on: November 15, 2017, 11:59:51 PM »
Extremely epic PM. Bravo
I seen much worse.
And not coming from me.
Im not gone like that dude that sent that PM to cindi is.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2875 on: November 16, 2017, 12:00:56 AM »
maybe you'll choose to be black in the future

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2876 on: November 16, 2017, 12:02:52 AM »
maybe you'll choose to be black in the future
ahem, like that's something I could choose. I am what I am. And that is black. Check your privilege Benji
:snob
que

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2877 on: November 16, 2017, 12:07:57 AM »
And yet they closed down that thread suggesting that users should be allowed to display their (I assume confirmed) race on their posts.
the real world equivalent of a Verrit Authentication Code

Boredfrom

« Reply #2878 on: November 16, 2017, 12:18:27 AM »

Maybe the problem was you?

Give it time. Restera, just like a moe fan's dream girl, is still growing.

:gurl

You don't get the 2D vs 3D debate, don't you? There is a reason why anti weeb gaffers end being the ones behind bars.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2879 on: November 16, 2017, 12:25:24 AM »

How about not masturbating to 13 year old girls regardless if they're real or fake