Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2123203 times)

Boredfrom

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2880 on: November 16, 2017, 12:32:10 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

How about not masturbating to 13 year old girls regardless if they're real or fake

Patrick Klepeck loves you.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were in the GB OT and started to call pedophiles to people that critized Patrick Klepeck Danganronpa review?
[close]

Jansen

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2881 on: November 16, 2017, 12:32:31 AM »

Jansen

« Reply #2882 on: November 16, 2017, 12:36:44 AM »

How about not masturbating to 13 year old girls regardless if they're real or fake

Arcadius?

Boredfrom

« Reply #2883 on: November 16, 2017, 12:45:23 AM »

Arcadius?

Nope, sorry. I never interacted with Anime Gaf.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2884 on: November 16, 2017, 12:47:26 AM »

You were in the GB OT and started to call pedophiles to people that critized Patrick Klepeck Danganronpa review?
[close]

I'm so lost right now. I don't think i've ever posted in a GB OT

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2885 on: November 16, 2017, 12:49:03 AM »
Christ on a cracker at that PM. And folks wonder why I'm leery toward blacks. :doge

blm. Which hasn't done anything to fix any problems

s/h/it ain't wrong about that, however. :doge :doge

Himu

« Reply #2886 on: November 16, 2017, 12:53:52 AM »
I don't even support BLM. The PM is just assumption after assumption about my wants, needs, passions, politics, and what I support and value because I've got an outie and have boobs. Lol
IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #2887 on: November 16, 2017, 12:54:22 AM »

[close]

I'm so lost right now. I don't think i've ever posted in a GB OT

Sorry, I checked it and I confused you for another user. Let's say that you got unlucky and got banned for behavior that would be tolerated if it was from select users and discussions.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2888 on: November 16, 2017, 01:00:38 AM »
Nah, not unlucky. Most bans I take as positive reinforcement. I feel like Nelson Mandela getting sent to prison for being a righteous dude.

Boredfrom

« Reply #2889 on: November 16, 2017, 01:05:30 AM »
Nah, not unlucky. Most bans I take as positive reinforcement. I feel like Nelson Mandela getting sent to prison for being a righteous dude.

Except that the Apartheid still rages on.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2890 on: November 16, 2017, 01:30:13 AM »
Not to sound crazyyy here but that PM wasn't too far off. :dayum

In terms of America the LGBT community have 'come up' a lot faster. WAY faster. Why? Dave Chapelle even made a joke about it , saying the LGBT community made so much headway that they need to chill before they face a serious backlash.

Himu

« Reply #2891 on: November 16, 2017, 01:40:52 AM »
The problem is that in black circles people present LGBT as a separate entity and never humor the fact that many LGBT are black but then say shit like how much easier LGBT people have it compared to black people. It's like they are completely without any self awareness. Then, here in reality land, most of the kids on the street who are homeless are LGBT. Not only that, many are black. Majority of trans women murdered? Black. But nah, let's talk about how so much easier it is to be a taco in America in the year of our lord 2017 because you certainly can't be black and LGBT. That's my problem. And that spawned the pm. Some black people are so up their ass trying to be a perpetual victim and saying everyone matters more than them while completely shitting on people who get hit hard as hell with zero self awareness or tact.

What was the word for this? Oh. Privilege, right? Dave Chappelle is a great example. Dude talking about niccas needing to dress up as women to get gains in American society when we all know niccas do the most murdering of trans women. Hmm. Only ever comes off as smart dumb mental gymnastics dressed as being intellectual and woke. But is actually just distinguished mentally-challenged af.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:45:34 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Jansen

« Reply #2892 on: November 16, 2017, 01:44:35 AM »

Arcadius?

Nope, sorry. I never interacted with Anime Gaf.

im just messing with you. that thread where he praised HolyBaikal was hilarious

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2893 on: November 16, 2017, 01:52:02 AM »
The problem is that in black circles people present LGBT as a separate entity and never humor the fact that many LGBT are black but then say shit like how much easier LGBT people have it compared to black people. It's like they are completely without any self awareness. Then, here in reality land, most of the kids on the street who are homeless are LGBT. Not only that, many are black. Majority of trans women murdered? Black. But nah, let's talk about how so much easier it is to be a taco in America in the year of our lord 2017 because you certainly can't be black and LGBT. That's my problem. And that spawned the pm. Some black people are so up their ass trying to be a perpetual victim and saying everyone matters more than them while completely shitting on people who get hit hard as hell with zero self awareness or tact.

What was the word for this? Oh. Privilege, right? Dave Chappelle is a great example. Dude talking about niccas needing to dress up as women to get gains in American society when we all know niccas do the most murdering of trans women. Hmm. Only ever comes off as smart dumb mental gymnastics dressed as being intellectual and woke. But is actually just distinguished mentally-challenged af.
I much rather you use the real N word. I won't judge you. The "niccas" thing sounds weird.

Anyways, Chappelle had some real insight, and i tend to agree with him. Even you did a few pages back. There's no question that for the majority of history black people in the Americas have had it way fucking bad. Way worse than the LGBT have had, regardless of their race.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:58:47 AM by Assimilate »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2894 on: November 16, 2017, 01:58:55 AM »
Dave Chapelle even made a joke about it

lol, super relevant

Yes, our comedians tend to be some of the most relevant people in the country but go on and continue to ride your high horse. Tell us more about the time you flew your teenage gamer wife of like 15+ years your junior to Seattle.  :gurl

None of that addresses the intersection of black and LGBT.  It's almost as if you are really dumb.

Ok? that wasn't the point. Dumbfuck.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2895 on: November 16, 2017, 01:59:15 AM »
In terms of America the LGBT community have 'come up' a lot faster. WAY faster. Why?
Because we had a LGBT president in 1857 while there wasn't a black president until 2009. Duh.

Himu

« Reply #2896 on: November 16, 2017, 02:00:57 AM »

I much rather you use the real N word. I won't judge you. The "niccas" thing sounds weird.

Anyways, Chappelle had some real insight, and i tend to agree with him. Even you did a few pages back. There's no question that for the majority of history black people in the Americas have had it way fucking bad. Way worse than the LGBT have had, regardless of their race.

:heh

Watch Paris is Burning, read what happened to the people after the fact, and get educated, and start going backwards from there.

Holy shit this issue drives me nuts.
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2897 on: November 16, 2017, 02:04:09 AM »

:heh

Watch Paris is Burning, read what happened to the people after the fact, and get educated, and start going backwards from there.

Holy shit this issue drives me nuts.
I've seen it, and i am aware of the intersection. After all one of the most popular drag queens is RuPaul. That doesn't change the fact that African Americans as a whole has had a much rougher time in general, throughout history in this country.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2898 on: November 16, 2017, 02:11:33 AM »
Once people started coming out and homophobes realised that their kid/bestfriend/bartender was gay, the smart ones realised "oh well, them being gay doesn't affect me, guess i'll stop actively hating gay people". 

It's a lot harder for a racist to challenge their preconceived notions that people from other races are prone to violence, want to take what is yours, etc.

I've seen it, and i am aware of the intersection. After all one of the most popular drag queens is RuPaul. That doesn't change the fact that African Americans as a whole has had a much rougher time in general, throughout history in this country.

Who had it worse though, African Americans or Native Americans.

Why bother with Oppression Olympics when you're competing for who gets last place?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2899 on: November 16, 2017, 02:18:37 AM »
Once people started coming out and homophobes realised that their kid/bestfriend/bartender was gay, the smart ones realised "oh well, them being gay doesn't affect me, guess i'll stop actively hating gay people". 

It's a lot harder for a racist to challenge their preconceived notions that people from other races are prone to violence, want to take what is yours, etc.

Who had it worse though, African Americans or Native Americans.

Why bother with Oppression Olympics when you're competing for who gets last place?
You made my point for me at the top there.

And i agree the race to the bottom is silly. I was just referencing some of the points in the PM, which weren't completely out of question. (hence why i brought up CHappelle making a similar point that Riotus didn't understand because he's a stupid fuck) 

Himu

« Reply #2900 on: November 16, 2017, 02:24:52 AM »

I don't really care about this and I think most smart people would be wise to it, but it takes nothing away from my initial argument: that black lgbt people are treated as if we don't exist, even among black people. I hate it when people label lgbt as a minority that is trying to usurp power when a lot of us are black and are in no way of usurping anything much less gaining any privilege. But even that's drowned out by "blacks have it the worst" while completely ignoring my point.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #2901 on: November 16, 2017, 02:26:00 AM »
(hence why i brought up CHappelle making a similar point that Riotus didn't understand because he's a stupid fuck)

And which you conveniently ignored my rebuttal regarding his point.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #2902 on: November 16, 2017, 02:26:32 AM »
Why would you want to align your thesis with one that starts its entire premise like this:
There's no benefit to you being LGBT in regards to the black community other than more brainwashing and breaking the family.

Homosexuality was declassified in the early 70's to destroy blacks, klan members and anti-black tycoons were all in that meeting it was declassified as a mental illness due to a vote, not evidence. Not only that there was a meeting with racists the week before discussing blacks integrating and winning elections

In the 70's it backfired because blacks wouldn't budge and whites did, also nambla marching with them caused issues.

Today they spend billions of dollars to try and force LGBT on blacks worldwide not just in America including threats to cut economy's aid off.

Please tell me why you think being LGBT and black is a thing? If the white females pushing feminism (radical anti-men kind not the normal kind) along with the black family being damaged, was to lesser effect when you decided you were trans, you likely would have rejected the thought.

There's no science yet backing it and there's no coincidence about the money made to specifically turn black people toward the LGBT.

You say you are dedicated to your people but you can't even keep track of your race outside your bubble to see an obvious trap.

And this:
As I said in the 80's hip hop thread when Susan b Anthony went to Fredrick Douglass, Douglass told her no, and it got blacks the right to vote and white women got it later.
isn't even close to telling any part of the story especially since it was Stanton who not only split both the movements but effectively walled herself off from any credit related to any of it for nearly a century because Stanton had resorted to borderline or outright racist arguments against blacks in hopes of stopping the amendments and then began attacking Christianity as hostile to women as she went all in on a singular focus on women's rights as she saw them. Anthony was initially a follower who rejected this for building outreach to other movements like temperance, etc. thus why she became a honored hero and Stanton got rescued only by revisionism in the 1980s and then a Ken Burns' documentary the true path to historical relevance.

etiolate

« Reply #2903 on: November 16, 2017, 02:28:33 AM »
I am still wondering how Yakub fits into it.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2904 on: November 16, 2017, 02:41:55 AM »
I don't agree with the entirety of the PM and definitely not it's bizarro parts but the gist of what i got was that LGBT has gotten a bit more of a pass than blacks, in general. Am i wrong there? ( i have been drinking) i don't feel like going back to read it all again.  :doge

Durrr so hard to understand, me dont get it.

You keep ignoring one of the main points of what Cindi is saying, which is the fact that being LGBT doesnt magically overcome the fact she is black and grant her more privelage.  Nothing Chapelle said is relevant to that either you dumbfuck.
What Chapelle said is relevant to the point i was trying to make regardless if i was wrong about Cindi's point.

Anyways, being LGBTQ, IN MY OPINION, from WHAT I HAVE SEEN, within Social Studies Warrior circles it does in fact grant you a bit more leg room. I know it sounds twisted, but so does excusing muslim sects for extreme sexism.

Himu

« Reply #2905 on: November 16, 2017, 02:43:19 AM »
Being black gives you leg room in SSW circles too. I literally called all white people racist last year on gaf and wasn't banned for it because I was black.
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2906 on: November 16, 2017, 02:44:01 AM »
Being black gives you leg room in SSW circles too. I literally called all white people racist last year on gaf and wasn't banned for it because I was black.
For sure. But then even more so if you are LGBTQ  :shh

benjipwns

« Reply #2907 on: November 16, 2017, 02:44:22 AM »
No, his argument is that LGBT people are actively harming blacks as they're part of the cac's secret plan to undermine the black family just like illegal immigration is. And it's all cac brainwashing, there's no science behind the claims of LGBT people.
I'm not saying you're not black, I am saying however you are detrimental. You have no identity because you think you can have two. You likely did more to support LGBT over blacks, you contribute nothing to the black family problem, you will likely obstruct someone trying to have a black first movement even if it proves to be effective.

Again you wouldn't even have been trans if your circumstances were different. It's all a game, they are constantly trying to find the golden key to prove trans is an actual identity, they still haven't even found the gay one yet

You have vastly more privilege than I and it's due to your other claimed Identity, which I don't have the privilege of using because unlike guys such as yourself, I'm no sell out, I know history, I know what happened decades ago, I know about the 2012 Africa budget, it's all a game and you decided to ride it toward the good life while the rest of us suffer.

It's not even that I dislike you. I don't mind a trans person who paid their own money to do something just like someone pays their own money to skydive off the plane, but you are actively pushing it as a legit identity, support tax payers paying for others like you, and will continue to ask "what's wrong with it" as rich whites use it as a WEAPON against straight blacks man and women.

Do you think that a country in Africa should have aid cut because they don't except LGBT? Notice how Africa reacted, by tripling down. But that's not stopping then from spending billions more.

Why? Because you are a sell out, and don't give a shit and as the Pro-black and Pan-American movements continue getting millions of members you are going to see that the sell outs won't get to join, they will continue to reject the LGBT because you are basically as much of a weapon against blacks as illegal immigrants are.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2908 on: November 16, 2017, 02:46:58 AM »
No, his argument is that LGBT people are actively harming blacks as they're part of the cac's secret plan to undermine the black family just like illegal immigration is. And it's all brainwashing, there's no science behind the claims of LGBT people.

Oh, well, then  :mindblown

i trust you Master Benji.  :bow2

benjipwns

« Reply #2909 on: November 16, 2017, 02:48:26 AM »
This was all decided back in the secret racist meeting during that week in the 1970's:
Homosexuality was declassified in the early 70's to destroy blacks, klan members and anti-black tycoons were all in that meeting it was declassified as a mental illness due to a vote, not evidence. Not only that there was a meeting with racists the week before

etiolate

« Reply #2910 on: November 16, 2017, 02:49:39 AM »
Who sent you that Cindi

Coax

« Reply #2911 on: November 16, 2017, 02:56:48 AM »
Who sent you that Cindi

See the middle of the PM. It's a hop, skip, and a jump from there.

benjipwns

« Reply #2912 on: November 16, 2017, 02:58:41 AM »
Who sent you that Cindi
i'm going to use my hate machine powers and guess:
https://www.resetera.com/posts/904871/

if you want confirmation, i mean...just look at the post

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2913 on: November 16, 2017, 03:20:24 AM »
Who sent you that Cindi

lol. Like i said before the poor guy has some valid points jumbled inbetween a bunch of nonsense. Seems like he's in a bit of hurt. All that's left is some alt-right bro to come in and tell him to get his people/culture under control with one of these: Jews did it, Asians did it, and if mexicans are still taking your jobs then well???  :huh

Himu

« Reply #2914 on: November 16, 2017, 03:30:32 AM »
For sure. But then even more so if you are LGBTQ  :shh

I never came out as trans on my Cindi Mayweather account even if the staff knew. Just ain't something I advertise much these day unless it's relevant.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:34:39 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2915 on: November 16, 2017, 03:43:38 AM »
See, I just stopped reading at "the pm isn't too far off."

It's one of those paragraph negators. A sentence that tells you that you can pretty much just skip the rest of the post. Sorta like "well, as a nickleback fan..." it doesn't matter what comes next, you don't need to pay attention.
que

blaze

« Reply #2916 on: November 16, 2017, 04:00:28 AM »
About fucking justice league

Can only speak for myself but I remember the mantras of this place being a reset, and that it was said to be a welcoming place and not to make fun of fans and so forth. That that kind of junk was to be left behind. So I enter these threads to see if there actually is respectful and mature discussion happening.

Instead I find many who couldn't leave the bad behaviour behind and just want to continue in their bashing and making fun of fans.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2917 on: November 16, 2017, 04:12:36 AM »
neogaf sucks

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2918 on: November 16, 2017, 04:17:15 AM »
and it's irresponsible to speak for other races.

I don't get how it's okay to speak for others of the same race. We're all individuals.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2919 on: November 16, 2017, 04:24:45 AM »
See, I just stopped reading at "the pm isn't too far off."

It's one of those paragraph negators. A sentence that tells you that you can pretty much just skip the rest of the post. Sorta like "well, as a nickleback fan..." it doesn't matter what comes next, you don't need to pay attention.
Then you're no better than the majority of Resetgaf. lol. You're the same actually, just on a different tune.

Because Nickleback as garbage as they are is still a commercial success. So they do something right. Without understanding what they do right, you'll never understand the argument for or against Nickleback.

But continue in your ignorance that you're above it all.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2920 on: November 16, 2017, 04:26:17 AM »
neogaf sucks

DC (outside of a Batman) sucks.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2921 on: November 16, 2017, 04:27:51 AM »
batman is a creep
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:34:58 AM by filler »

Bore Expert

« Reply #2922 on: November 16, 2017, 04:35:17 AM »
neogaf sucks

WTF dude? Is that something you just throw away?

No more insider news... No more leaks...   No more of the hottest gaming news. All those privileges will be unavailable to you.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2923 on: November 16, 2017, 04:50:00 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2924 on: November 16, 2017, 04:56:49 AM »
NeoGAF : "Believe"
ResetEra : "Do not"
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2925 on: November 16, 2017, 05:00:31 AM »
reshartera is just boring

blaze

« Reply #2926 on: November 16, 2017, 05:32:40 AM »
NeoGAF : "Believe"
ResetEra : "Do not"
I still cannot believe they had a poll to choose a slogan lol and the choices were fucking new game + and continue.

Novid

« Reply #2927 on: November 16, 2017, 06:03:13 AM »

those murders are mostly robberies btw, im not trying to dimmish or dismiss the fact you made Cindi, but a lot of it deals with money and Child support payments.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2928 on: November 16, 2017, 06:08:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/996985/

:lol :salute

Also Roboleon didn't get a warning despite participating in said derailment.
:derp
ὕβρις

Novid

« Reply #2929 on: November 16, 2017, 06:10:07 AM »
Who sent you that Cindi

lol. Like i said before the poor guy has some valid points jumbled inbetween a bunch of nonsense. Seems like he's in a bit of hurt. All that's left is some alt-right bro to come in and tell him to get his people/culture under control with one of these: Jews did it, Asians did it, and if mexicans are still taking your jobs then well???  :huh
they have already did it but alt-right need a catalyst to crystallize it.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2930 on: November 16, 2017, 06:11:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/997199/

Ive worked with two people through the past 15 years that I later learned were either convicted of pedophillic crimes, or convicted of rape charges.

Completely changed my opinion of them

For some reason this post had me chuckle.
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2931 on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:50 AM »
those murders are mostly robberies btw, im not trying to dimmish or dismiss the fact you made Cindi, but a lot of it deals with money and Child support payments.
Source?
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2932 on: November 16, 2017, 06:25:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1023225/

Don't become a friend of his  :doge
ὕβρις

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2933 on: November 16, 2017, 06:35:26 AM »
Yep, emails from austin and others and twitter DMs about the culprit. And no, I've got no interest in posting it here

Can anyone give a summary of this? I've been trying to piece together cryptic one-liners and non-quoted replies but other than the allegation that there's some harrassment at Waypoint, I can't figure out anything else. Was Klepek involved?
woke

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2935 on: November 16, 2017, 07:03:55 AM »
Source?
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article162695433.html
https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2017/9/14/charlotte-woman-becomes-20th-trans-person-murdered-2017
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/3-men-charged-hate-crimes-killing-transgender-woman-article-1.2995965

thats just three of a myriad of these crimes.
Are you a fucking moron?
Once they got there, he said, they immediately had anal sex. He said he thought she preferred sex that way until afterward when she told him she was a transgender woman.

“I lost. I lost it,” he said, saying he really didn’t remember much afterward.
That's in the FIRST article you linked me.
The men have been charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors say the men attacked Dodds because of her gender identity.
That's in the second article you linked me. You didn't even read it. And yes, it does diminish her point. She's saying that trans people get murdered because they're trans. You're saying that, actually, a lot of it is just plain old robbery. You are literally trying to diminish it. You have to be a psy-op aimed at trolling all the sane people left reading this thread.

I know you're trolling me, yet still I find myself enraged
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:13:02 AM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

Novid

« Reply #2936 on: November 16, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
Source?
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article162695433.html
https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2017/9/14/charlotte-woman-becomes-20th-trans-person-murdered-2017
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/3-men-charged-hate-crimes-killing-transgender-woman-article-1.2995965

thats just three of a myriad of these crimes.
Are you a fucking moron?
Once they got there, he said, they immediately had anal sex. He said he thought she preferred sex that way until afterward when she told him she was a transgender woman.

“I lost. I lost it,” he said, saying he really didn’t remember much afterward.
That's in the FIRST article you linked me.
The men have been charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors say the men attacked Dodds because of her gender identity.
That's in the second article you linked me. You didn't even read it. And yes, it does diminish her point. She's saying that trans people get murdered because they're trans. You're saying that, actually, a lot of it is just plain old robbery. You are literally trying to diminish it. You have to be a psy-op aimed at trolling all the sane people left reading this thread.

I know you're trolling me, yet still I find myself enraged
Look, i see the facts here. They all got robbed. Period. This is one of the reasons i dont like Prostitution at all...I am not dismissing anything, im sorry if you feel otherwise.

Novid

« Reply #2937 on: November 16, 2017, 07:32:36 AM »
Its simple really. Any man or woman that has to pay for sex is a loser and a enslaver. I dont blame the prostitute for doing things to survive in this world. But paying for intercourse? God i wish the person just cut him/her self for being an idiot.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2938 on: November 16, 2017, 07:40:30 AM »
If you're a white man and you go around killing black men and robbing them, just because it's a robbery doesn't make it not a hate crime.

If you kill a woman because she's trans and steal her wallet, same deal.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #2939 on: November 16, 2017, 07:59:27 AM »
Quote from: Jedeye Sniv, post: 1026322, member: 21227
Oh no he made a poorly received joke. You're right OP, his career is over.

ETC is a shitstorm of fingerpointing lately but this is a real nadir.

User will be warned for this post.