Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174455 times)

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5700 on: December 04, 2017, 08:29:15 PM »
Tits

Ass :rejoice
bent

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5701 on: December 04, 2017, 08:40:53 PM »
I care about boobs, just not drawn ones.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5702 on: December 04, 2017, 08:42:28 PM »
I care about boobs, just not drawn ones.

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #5703 on: December 04, 2017, 09:08:52 PM »
morrigan stark is definitely era's besada
I'm surprised that Slayven has been a respectful black fellow.

paprikastaude

« Reply #5704 on: December 04, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »
Why did that street fighter thread get locked? I'm actually floored. Is it even possible to have a discussion there? There was an OBJECTIVE measure of how little people cared about the subject and yet they had to cater to a very vocal, very small minority.

Glimpses of reality harm the bubble.

Bore Expert

« Reply #5705 on: December 04, 2017, 10:45:05 PM »
Shower Bandit makes an appearance.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=253089967

:picard

etiolate

« Reply #5706 on: December 04, 2017, 10:56:38 PM »
all a grand conspiracy by the scientology sex cult

His only hope is to team up with Danny Masterson

agrajag

« Reply #5707 on: December 04, 2017, 11:00:03 PM »
The archive is fully intact and available, so this thread is moot. Allegation against me is totally made up, not that the truth ever mattered when there was a witch hunt to be had by the very Fake Media, as I like to call them, reporting fake news. #MGGA

agrajag

« Reply #5708 on: December 04, 2017, 11:18:06 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458805&page=7
Quote from: EROLIVE
Of course things are going to be more civil with all the darkies gone

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5709 on: December 04, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458805&page=7
Quote from: EROLIVE
Of course things are going to be more civil with all the darkies gone

Enzom was right :rejoice

Bore Expert

« Reply #5710 on: December 04, 2017, 11:55:28 PM »
Evilore was compromised when he was roofied by Xenu. Then framed for being a shower creep. Then Cerium was able to take his community right out from under him. It was all an elaborate plan foretold of years ago by LRH.

:rollsafe

tuna_love

« Reply #5712 on: December 05, 2017, 12:33:14 AM »
imagine telling someone you were in hip hop era and having to explain what it was

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

Bore Expert

« Reply #5714 on: December 05, 2017, 12:55:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-joyner-lucas-guy-sounds-like-a-fucking-cornball.9611/

COOOOOOOORNBAAAAAALLLLLLL
:gddr5 :stop :gddr5 :stop :gddr5

I fucked up in that thread

Your only option is to report yourself to the reset mods and pray they have mercy on your reset-ass.

agrajag

« Reply #5715 on: December 05, 2017, 12:57:22 AM »
YES. Self impose the red banner of shame. It is your only recourse.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #5716 on: December 05, 2017, 01:00:09 AM »
YES. Self impose the red banner of shame. It is your only recourse.

I’m actually very surprised I wasn’t warned lol. I think I remained very civil though.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #5717 on: December 05, 2017, 01:18:03 AM »
Apologies. I just saw "Gil" and went from there. :doge

But who could this be, then? :thinking

You went from "Gil" to "Raist". I'm confused :lol

Could be anyone really. Including someone who doesn't post here at all.

Or it could be someone who then says "Haha, I bet it's this guy :lol"

:bolo

agrajag

« Reply #5718 on: December 05, 2017, 01:21:13 AM »
Suuuure, whatever you say, Gil.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5719 on: December 05, 2017, 01:30:37 AM »
Gilberto Gil de Raist :omg
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5720 on: December 05, 2017, 01:32:55 AM »
Gilberto Gil de Raist :omg
That's one way to make pedophiles upset.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5721 on: December 05, 2017, 01:49:59 AM »
Nate you dumbass motherfucker lol
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #5722 on: December 05, 2017, 02:18:41 AM »
You guys suck ._.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #5723 on: December 05, 2017, 03:48:07 AM »
Is Simone de Beauvoire a nazi?

I was reading The Second Sex and she agrees with biotruths!

« Reply #5724 on: December 05, 2017, 04:28:51 AM »
 Get rid of sex appeal entirely in Street Fighter games.
54 vote(s)

as pathetic as that already is, I bet if it did happen those same people would then be outraged about the removal of "Hot Ryu"

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5725 on: December 05, 2017, 07:31:21 AM »
Shower Bandit makes an appearance.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=253089967

:picard
Quote from: Thug1, Winner Of 1000 Fights
The archive is fully intact and available, so this thread is moot. Allegation against me is totally made up, not that the truth ever mattered when there was a witch hunt to be had.

"Allegation against me is totally made up, which is why I took the forum offline, deleted a bunch of shit, shared a ridiculous excuse of a story with the mods before they all left, and will continue to lock threads and ban any attempts to discuss anything about it.  Also remember when I bragged about grabbing that girl's ass at a bar one time?  Totally an allegation against me by me.  (She's bi.)"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:56:27 AM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

tummyfat

« Reply #5726 on: December 05, 2017, 11:28:46 AM »
Joyner Lucas is from Massachusetts which GAF has repeatedly told me was the most racist state in America

I don't believe him that he's not racist

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5727 on: December 05, 2017, 11:35:15 AM »
The archive is fully intact and available, so this thread is moot. Allegation against me is totally made up, not that the truth ever mattered when there was a witch hunt to be had by the very Fake Media, as I like to call them, reporting fake news. #MGGA

I don't bi it.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5728 on: December 05, 2017, 12:04:16 PM »
Apologies. I just saw "Gil" and went from there. :doge

But who could this be, then? :thinking

You went from "Gil" to "Raist". I'm confused :lol

Could be anyone really. Including someone who doesn't post here at all.

Or it could be someone who then says "Haha, I bet it's this guy :lol"

:bolo
I went from "Gil" to "only a Frenchman would have this name" to "this guy talks about British politics/lives in Britain" to "Raist is a Frenchman living in Britain." :yeshrug

Pff, I don't do Twitter either. And you won't catch me dead defending goobergate. avatarquote.gif

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5730 on: December 05, 2017, 12:14:48 PM »
Make Mexico pay for it.
©@©™

Raist

« Reply #5731 on: December 05, 2017, 12:15:26 PM »
Mods pls Rufus is doxxing me.

agrajag

« Reply #5732 on: December 05, 2017, 12:22:47 PM »
Mods pls Rufus is doxxing me.

:bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby  :bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

etiolate

« Reply #5734 on: December 05, 2017, 01:07:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1746878/

What a bargain !

Considering the level of expertise they're bringing in and how important the work is, some people in there must be working for peanuts.

:dead

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #5735 on: December 05, 2017, 01:14:03 PM »
I think there's something like 16 attorneys on that case, so yeah, he's right.

Just did the calculations, and 16 of my attorney working a regular week with no support staff would cost me significantly more than that.
vin

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5736 on: December 05, 2017, 01:42:21 PM »
Sounds like money better suited to investigating the real killer of Seth Rich, imo.

etiolate

« Reply #5737 on: December 05, 2017, 01:50:50 PM »
A 7 mil dollar group therapy session.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5738 on: December 05, 2017, 01:53:42 PM »
Funny part to me is how out of place exclaiming "What a bargain !" is in that context ("That's a beautiful funeral ceremony for your late father... And WOW, cheap too !"), regardless of the cost information (who has value in itself like any public spending). You get the feeling Gaffers ERAtards (?) would think Mueller driving a Hyundai, wearing briefs or taking his steak medium rare make him the GOAT too.
ὕβρις

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #5739 on: December 05, 2017, 01:58:30 PM »
Didn't the gop spend north of $12M of taxpayer money attempting to repeal Obamacare 60 times?
©ZH

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5740 on: December 05, 2017, 02:00:18 PM »
Didn't the gop spend north of $12M of taxpayer money attempting to repeal Obamacare 60 times?

shush. that happened in the *past*.

etiolate

« Reply #5741 on: December 05, 2017, 02:05:41 PM »
Funny part to me is how out of place exclaiming "What a bargain !" is in that context ("That's a beautiful funeral ceremony for your late father... And WOW, cheap too !"), regardless of the cost information (who has value in itself like any public spending). You get the feeling Gaffers ERAtards (?) would think Mueller driving a Hyundai, wearing briefs or taking his steak medium rare make him the GOAT too.

I think it's just a lot cheaper to tell people they lost a democratic election and that we blamed Russia as a spin job but now its gone too far and we're acting like its the Cold War because they bought facebook ads.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #5742 on: December 05, 2017, 02:18:39 PM »

I think it's just a lot cheaper to tell people they lost a democratic election and that we blamed Russia as a spin job but now its gone too far and we're acting like its the Cold War because they bought facebook ads.

We might've been able to do that if the President hadn't fired Comey and explained his reasoning as, "I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won." Which caused the Deputy Attorney General (who was in charge of the investigation because the Attorney General recused himself for lying about Russian contacts) to appoint the Special Council. Trump is his own worst enemy.

And 7 million isn't a lot if they win the Manafort case and can seize his property and bank accounts. If they lose, I'll agree that this was a waste of money.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 02:26:07 PM by Skullfuckers Anonymous »

kingv

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5744 on: December 05, 2017, 02:25:46 PM »
A 7 mil dollar group therapy session.

I don't know of many therapy sessions bringing charges against presidential advisors.
ὕβρις

etiolate

« Reply #5745 on: December 05, 2017, 02:30:36 PM »

We might've been able to do that if the President hadn't fired Comey and explained his reasoning as, "I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won." Which caused the Deputy Attorney General (who was in charge of the investigation because the Attorney General recused himself for lying about Russian contacts) to appoint the Special Council. Trump is his own worst enemy.

And 7 million isn't a lot if they win the Manafort case and can seize his property and bank accounts. If they lose, I'll agree that this was a waste of money.

If they seize Manafort's stuff then that does balance out the cost a good bit.

Though Reset, judging by their posts, would gladly keep forking over money to keep up the charade.

Bravotyler

« Reply #5746 on: December 05, 2017, 02:35:45 PM »
Why is Excelsiorlef in that thread appropriating AAVE?

I'm pretty sure their shtick was to post in the BCT enough times that people just kind of assume they're black and even more of a Voice We Need to Hear........

Also it's just a general GAF thing that happens. I think it was Marrec that would suddenly drop all proper grammar and capitalization if he was replying to a black poster.

stufte

« Reply #5747 on: December 05, 2017, 02:41:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure their shtick was to post in the BCT enough times that people just kind of assume they're black and even more of a Voice We Need to Hear........

Also it's just a general GAF thing that happens. I think it was Marrec that would suddenly drop all proper grammar and capitalization if he was replying to a black poster.

Holy shit, well that's racist as fuck.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5748 on: December 05, 2017, 02:55:41 PM »

Holy shit, well that's racist as fuck.

shiiiiit thats wack af mayne
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:00:50 PM by Joe Molotov »
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5749 on: December 05, 2017, 03:14:05 PM »
If he was using AAVE (rather than using 'broken grammar') then he may have just been code-switching. Dunno if that's appropriate though.

Himu

« Reply #5750 on: December 05, 2017, 03:15:28 PM »
I read no AAVE in that thread from excelsior.

Y'all are some triggered feggits.
IYKYK

tummyfat

« Reply #5751 on: December 05, 2017, 03:22:12 PM »
Fuck outta here with that culturally appropriation ass shit fuck

BronxMan and Lionpride do it so often I'm convinced at least one of them is white.

Raist

« Reply #5752 on: December 05, 2017, 03:27:14 PM »
It's not appropriation, it's intersectionality :snob

agrajag

« Reply #5753 on: December 05, 2017, 04:10:52 PM »
Bronx man is a cornball!

Jansen

« Reply #5754 on: December 05, 2017, 04:14:54 PM »
jesus.christ I don't know who is worse loudninja or hero of legend. in both cases I'd perma their asses for being virals.

etiolate

« Reply #5755 on: December 05, 2017, 04:16:40 PM »
If you talk wack as fuck when you white as fuck but only when you fuckin dat ho dat tink u po' but you secret rich cuz its all hidden in whatcha call yo banana stand tens dat make u a cornballer?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:ahnuld2
[close]

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #5756 on: December 05, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »
I’m pretty sure Lion Pride is a Voat troll

etiolate

« Reply #5757 on: December 05, 2017, 04:25:23 PM »
the "ebonics" is terrible on purpose as part of the joke

hence the spoilered arnold

Himu

« Reply #5758 on: December 05, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »
If you talk wack as fuck when you white as fuck but only when you fuckin dat ho dat tink u po' but you secret rich cuz its all hidden in whatcha call yo banana stand tens dat make u a cornballer?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:ahnuld2
[close]

IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #5759 on: December 05, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »
I read no AAVE in that thread from excelsior.

Y'all are some triggered feggits.

The only white person that says “we at _____” when talking to other white people is Tommy Egan.