Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174429 times)

Rman

Stumpokapow is still a GAF mod  ???
Link?

Actually, I may be mistaken and it was from before the implosion.
Has he appeared in Reset at all? He was actually a thoughtful poster at times, although a bit too verbose.  Verbosity was a common trait among the former GAF mod crew.

etiolate

LionPride is still wondering why the fish needed a ocndom

Himu

yo that fish post :dead
IYKYK

Borealis

600 + pages? Shit is not even a containment thread, you've got Nintoads spreading their shtick into other threads.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Borealis

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-cyberskin-real-p-ssy.601158/

:dead

He's so fukking proud of his purchase. Reminds me of the last fleshlight thread on TLR  :rofl

Himu

IYKYK

Himu

I really can't at that thread :dead I miss the coli fuckery. Chobits lovin' mother fucker....
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3122658/

:confused

Edit: I didn't actually read the OP. It makes sense now. It is Beefy post I should be looking at I think, lol
"Even though he didn't vote with his believes, him just thinking that it is a sin is enough to hurt people." - Community Resettler

benjipwns

But does it hurt people as much as a hundred thousand posts about a Nintendo video that may or may not be coming but no matter what will have fire playing an important role? :thinking

User was warned for: Egregerious use of condesending question mark argumentations

Himu

The belief existing, being perpetuated, etc. is hurtful to people.

What an awkward sentence. I'm really trying to understand it.
IYKYK

benjipwns

The belief existing, being perpetuated, etc. is hurtful to people.  How many gay people had to grow up with parents who preached that to them?

Ya'll are... I dunno.. wonder about you fucks sometimes.
What Is To Be Done?

nudemacusers

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3074028/
Lemme guess this is the guy from gaf who thought he was Tupac right.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/so-gaf-was-a-witness-to-my-breakdown-psychotic-episode.151260/

Yeah this guy. Also posted weird sex stories on gaf. Only the best made it over.  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

Whether you believe gay sex is a sin or not doesn't change the fact that you should treat lgbt people with respect and love, which Tim Farron has done. Whether he believes it's a sin or not is irrelevant to the fact that the man believes we are also owed basic human rights. So :yeshrug Let's not act like a lot of American democratic politicians didn't take advantage of the gay rights movement to air their support for it after so many years of saying no. Unfortunately, or fortunately, that's the name of the game when it comes to politics.
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
I’m a 32 year old man and I’m taking my switch and 3DS to work tomorrow in case anything gets announced for immediate availability because I’m an adult baby

:kobeyuck

this dude.

benjipwns

Typical alt-right gator trash. Your freedom to believe things ends when it could potentially harm individuals of a protected class.

Himu

None of which makes the belief being perpetuated not hurtful.   Obviously he deserves some credit for his good policies and all that, but still can be criticized for archaic hurtful beliefs.

:yeshrug Let him believe what he believes. The greatness of a democracy is everyone has a voice, even those you disagree with. Why should I be mad at some dude who thinks it's sinful but is willing to enact pro-lgbt policy? I don't expect to make everyone understand and I don't get the aim in trying to achieve doing so.

The more pressing thing is that the man is openly admitting he lied to get votes.
IYKYK

Himu

Didn't say the belief that it's a sin can't be or isn't harmful. Just expressing my view that it's how you treat people that really matters. In the long run, who is more of an enemy - someone like him or someone who wishes to enact anti-lgbt policy?
IYKYK

benjipwns

Never said a word about not lettig anyone believe something, taking away their freedom to believe something, etc.

I believe it's hurtful, I have just as much freedom to express that belief as he does his. 

Any more pointless platitudes to repeat?
Except that's not what the Community Resettler wants, they want it criminalized, not just criticized.
So many dudes on Twitter saying he has a right to his opinion. It's fucked up
its almost like he does have a right to his personal opinion or something
Soon as his opinion starts to effect some one then he doesn't

benjipwns

Except that's not what the Community Resettler wants, they want it criminalized, not just criticized.

Well that's fucking stupid.

Still, that's just their belief, right?  Whatever will be will be.
Soon as his opinion starts to effect some one then he doesn't

Tokyosandblaster

Didn't say the belief that it's a sin can't be or isn't harmful. Just expressing my view that it's how you treat people that really matters. In the long run, who is more of an enemy - someone like him or someone who wishes to enact anti-lgbt policy?
Your view is usually your random thought for the day. Just saying.

Himu

Uh huh. I have no views. You're right. TBH these days I just have a bunch of random thoughts in a big bowl and randomly pull em out. Today's note says,"getting fucked in the ass is a sin, henny!" But...I love being deep dicked. *stares at the sunset* It's fun, bb. You should try it.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
YOU OPINION AFFECTS ME, MODS HELP.

Tokyosandblaster

Uh huh. I have no views. You're right. TBH these days I just have a bunch of random thoughts in a big bowl and randomly pull em out. Today's note says,"getting fucked in the ass is a sin, henny!" But...I love being deep dicked. *stares at the sunset* It's fun, bb. You should try it.
Trying what? Pulling paper out of a bowl or being deep dicked ? Id choose watching you and TVC15 doing some heinious shit together.

Himu

IDK, your choice. TVC is a gay man. He's not into me like that. Unless...are you saying I'm a man?!

I just pulled out tomorrow's random paper thought. It tells me to pretend to be a Republican!
IYKYK

Tokyosandblaster

IDK, your choice. TVC is a gay man. He's not into me like that. Unless...are you saying I'm a man?!

(Image removed from quote.)

I just pulled out tomorrow's random paper thought. It tells me to pretend to be a Republican!
Wasn't going to go that far dudette. Just saw some TVC fanfic and thought you were game. But then I recall you.saying that you don't like the penis. Where do you want it "Cindi"?

Himu

But then I recall you.saying that you don't like the penis.

Y'all must be getting me confused with another fucking Cindi because :rofl

Dick is the great uniter

IYKYK

Himu

Yep because the second half implies I am a homophobe and how dare you
IYKYK

Tokyosandblaster

Dick is the great uniter

I'm a singular person, madam. Where does the penis go? Your butt, mouth, or pee hole?

Himu

tbh you should work up to being fucked in the ass with a dildo. use a trainer set and start with something nice and small. You might like plugs. I don't like them because it just acts like a butt stopper when I need something that glides in and out like a cock. But you might like something else.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
This isnt a discussion thread, if you dont intend to mock something could you go elsewhere please  :trash

Himu

Dick is the great uniter

I'm a singular person, madam. Where does the penis go? Your butt, mouth, or pee hole?

A lady doesn't tell.

IYKYK

Himu

This isnt a discussion thread, if you dont intend to mock something could you go elsewhere please  :trash

FINE DAD!

*slams door*

Taken to random talk thread
IYKYK

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Thought policing of bigotry isn't a bad thing. Lol at saying me not wanting people to be bigots is worse then being Farron

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3128594/

Let me just say I would prefer every politician be a bigot in their mind than be one with their votes.
sigh

Tokyosandblaster

tbh you should work up to being fucked in the ass with a dildo. use a trainer set and start with something nice and small. You might like plugs. I don't like them because it just acts like a butt stopper when I need something that glides in and out like a cock. But you might like something else.
Not sure how that gets me off. I've been told that a massage of the prostate was like Jesus dieng on the cross. Was curious about how you get off. Peehole, butthole, mouth, or a combination?

Himu

IYKYK

benjipwns

Thought policing of bigotry isn't a bad thing. Lol at saying me not wanting people to be bigots is worse then being Farron

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3128594/

Let me just say I would prefer every politician be a bigot in their mind than be one with their votes.
I mean he obviously doesn't mean a literal thought police, rather something more like resetera moderation, only in the real world:
We'll definitely push for more warnings and leniency first and foremost. People need to have a chance to understand mistakes before slamming down an auto-banhammer. Common sense should really prevail first and foremost. If someone doesn't get the message once or twice well..

etiolate

GOOD

Now back to the fish fucking

Pepinappe

• Ass
Never said a word about not lettig anyone believe something, taking away their freedom to believe something, etc.

I believe it's hurtful, I have just as much freedom to express that belief as he does his. 

Sooner or later you have to fucking learn to discern between what a man believes and what he's actually doing. Both the pope and my local archbishop believe that there's an all-powerful being in the sky watching you and judging your every move. The only difference is that the pope is actually increasingly open to liberal policies while my archbishop is doing his best to make sure pills are not being distributed to teens and women because "they're abortifacients".

benjipwns

Now back to the fish fucking
Cindi already said she's taking it to the random talk thread bud

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

Sooner or later you have to fucking learn to discern between what a man believes and what he's actually doing. Both the pope and my local archbishop believe that there's an all-powerful being in the sky watching you and judging your every move. The only difference is that the pope is actually increasingly open to liberal policies while my archbishop is doing his best to make sure pills are not being distributed to teens and women because "they're abortifacients".

you mean the unfaithful pill?  :ufup

Himu

Wow.

You got it.

I'm really shocked someone actually got it.

IYKYK

Pepinappe

• Ass

That pill is the primary reason why I can blow my load in my GF without us worrying about adding another mouth to the world. Fuck that stupid archbishop.  :punch

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

That pill is the primary reason why I can blow my load in my GF without us worrying about adding another mouth to the world. Fuck that stupid archbishop.  :punch
Blowing a load inside is highly overrated. I don't even like it. Pull out and splatter it all over her.

:ohyeah

benjipwns

just imagine a world where you could look at people and red text would appear that listed all the thoughts they were warned or, if it came to it, arrested for

and everyone talked about nintendo's cheeky clues to secret events

Himu

Assimilate knows his shit. :uguu
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
None of which makes the belief being perpetuated not hurtful.   Obviously he deserves some credit for his good policies and all that, but still can be criticized for archaic hurtful beliefs.

"Love the sinner, hate the sin" is what that person goes by. I get what you're saying, but in this case it doesn't really hold water. He's one of the "good ones" in this case of Christianity.

thisismyusername

I'll explain. Cindi is M->F. She doesn't like men that like that sort of thing BECAUSE of the dick. You know the one. I don't need to spell it out in public, use your head.

Now, Cindi DOES NOT hate "the Dick"

Understand now?

Edit: Well, that's what I get for explaining before going further down the thread. :stahp

Himu

:uguu  Paint me white*, daddy.

* - this is not supporting skin whitening products, GOSH.
IYKYK

agrajag

Cindi, how big do you think the cross section between men that want to have sex with pre-op transexuals and men that do not like dick is?

Himu

Cindi, how big do you think the cross section between men that want to have sex with pre-op transexuals and men that do not like dick is?

Too little. Far too many men who like trans women are actually homos. I don't have time for that. :tocry
IYKYK

thisismyusername

:gurl I dunno about that. Maybe I'm not all in the community, but I know quite a few (including myself) that aren't into that sort of thing. #NoTNoShade

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
What about half homos  :rash
reckt

team filler

• filler
  • filler
There is nothing gay about loving the cock!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Except the part about loving cock
fat

etiolate

so as long as you don't love it then its okay

Himu

Please put this in the lgbt thread. I don't want to be blamed for this talk again even though I didn't even bring it up...again.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

What do you say to the gay Christians that believe it themselves but weren't "indoctrinated" for it? :doge Some that have a "Come to Jesus" moment in their life when they weren't believers.