Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174680 times)

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16560 on: February 16, 2018, 07:30:35 AM »
How has no one on kiwi or voat managed to dox excelsiorlef yet? such a huge target i'd assume.

Maybe there's some reason voat and KF dont dox certain people who destroy sites, just saying

Marhunchy

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16561 on: February 16, 2018, 07:30:50 AM »
Talking about sociopaths, gentle reminder that messodude went to a London meetup, sat in an angle and didn't drink nor talk to anybody  :doge

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #16563 on: February 16, 2018, 08:01:32 AM »
Quote from: james
The only DC movies I saw were the Nolan Batmans, and only because he's a great director

Wait... what? Nolan a great director? Neogaf sounds like your kind of site

nudemacusers

« Reply #16565 on: February 16, 2018, 08:12:57 AM »
Talking about sociopaths, gentle reminder that messodude went to a London meetup, sat in an angle and didn't drink nor talk to anybody  :doge
Crisis averted
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #16566 on: February 16, 2018, 08:34:37 AM »
Not a huge Rambo fan, certainly not enough to remember dialogue. Would rather watch Tokyo Gore Police if im honest  :trumps

My last name is Rambo.
Actually, it's spelled Rambow.  But using the W makes it look like rainbow  :supergay

No point to my post really, just wanted to dox myself

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16567 on: February 16, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »
Hey dumbass did you not learn from the last time your online presence got snuffed out
fat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #16568 on: February 16, 2018, 09:03:16 AM »
 :omg

« Reply #16569 on: February 16, 2018, 09:15:48 AM »
Hey dumbass did you not learn from the last time your online presence got snuffed out

That's why I don't post pictures of my cats anymore
 :rollsafe

Tasty

« Reply #16570 on: February 16, 2018, 09:36:19 AM »
Not a huge Rambo fan, certainly not enough to remember dialogue. Would rather watch Tokyo Gore Police if im honest  :trumps

First Blood is a legit masterpiece breh. :delicious

agrajag

« Reply #16571 on: February 16, 2018, 09:38:02 AM »
Have you ever dated a psychopath? Messofanego chimes in with his harrowing ordeal.
One time I was feeling adventurous and decided to match with a Disney obsessive of a girl who openly said on her profile that she can be a psychotic ex bitch. Just through chatting she would come off as annoying and boring really, so I cancelled a first date and said we weren't compatible. Thankfully she didn't become a stalker. So crisis averted lol, next time don't even think of matching with crazy when you're bored.
This is how a virgin talks. :fbm

Poor bastard got cold feet and cancelled the date. Then he made up a story that she's "crazy"

paprikastaude

« Reply #16572 on: February 16, 2018, 09:49:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/liberals-please-stop-allowing-authoritarians-to-hijack-the-left.23711/page-2

Since the Resetera mods won't moderate this thread, i'll do it for them

Quote from: Rafael
Wtf

User warned: Drive-by posting

Quote from: cdyhybrid
Authoritarian left.

lmao

Quote from: WhateverItTakes
"You made fun of me so you must be trying to SHUT ME DOWN"

User warned: Personal attack on another user

Quote from: Kill Your Masters
A white supremacist trained by Maga inbreds just slaughtered children, right wingers are on the rise and the right rules the US, but hey lets talk about that evil authoritorian left.

If political spectrums would have skin color the left would basically be black people.

User warned: Thread derailing

Quote from: mjp2417
I remember my Freshman year in college. Good times.

Quote from: Buzzman
Fucking what
I'm sorry if you're too chickenshit to actively confront fascism and just want to have a debate about the merits of genocide. Don't you dare take that out on others who actually choose to do something.

Billions of people are dealt a shitty hand and have to suffer through grueling conditions to sustain the rich elite.
But this white woman made a shitty racist joke and lost her job!!! Truly the real tragedy here

User warned: Lack of empathy towards victim of doxxing/cyberbullying

Post of the thread though:

Quote from: astro
No thank you OP. Our ire is directed accordingly.

Also anyone stating this forum has carried on from the last in terms of allowing conversations isn't paying attention. People get far more slack here than they did on gaf, imo sometimes a little too much.

User banned: Delusional thinking

I don't know what's more embarrassing. The guys who think that left dictatorships weren't ever a real thing or someone named Toon Link being a mod.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #16573 on: February 16, 2018, 09:55:34 AM »
They made Toon Link a mod?

Fuck. I need to post there more. My persona is definitely mod material.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #16574 on: February 16, 2018, 10:09:18 AM »
find it hard to believe messo has ever gone on a "date" that wasn't arranged by his and the girl's mothers.
bent

« Reply #16575 on: February 16, 2018, 10:18:04 AM »
find it hard to believe messo has ever gone on a "date" that wasn't arranged by his and the girl's mothers.

They've tried to arrange marriages for him several times, even girls liivng in 3rd world countries would rather farm dirt than put up with him.

It probably takes a lot of super woke posts to make up for trying to buy a woman

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #16576 on: February 16, 2018, 10:42:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/liberals-please-stop-allowing-authoritarians-to-hijack-the-left.23711/page-2

Wtf

Authoritarian left.

lmao

A white supremacist trained by Maga inbreds just slaughtered children, right wingers are on the rise and the right rules the US, but hey lets talk about that evil authoritorian left.

If political spectrums would have skin color the left would basically be black people.

Fucking what
I'm sorry if you're too chickenshit to actively confront fascism and just want to have a debate about the merits of genocide. Don't you dare take that out on others who actually choose to do something.

Billions of people are dealt a shitty hand and have to suffer through grueling conditions to sustain the rich elite.
But this white woman made a shitty racist joke and lost her job!!! Truly the real tragedy here

Also anyone stating this forum has carried on from the last in terms of allowing conversations isn't paying attention. People get far more slack here than they did on gaf, imo sometimes a little too much.

Looks like he took it to a place where it can get the attention it deserves.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/liberals-please-stop-allowing-authoritarians-to-hijack-the-left.1461019/

And here's another Neogaf thread where a mod gets upset at a user for telling people they can 'pirate' a physical version of Yahtzee.

got the 3d printed files from thingyverse for the dices

and the yatzee excel sheet for marking the scores

This will just be a glimpse of the future of illegal board gaming.
Do we need to have piracy protection in board games ?

And how can we stop it ?
By not posting links to where you just downloaded it from?

I'm just checking now for the appropriate action for property that is clearly listed as trademarked. Bearing in mind that trademarks do expire.
:lol :lol :lol
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-just-legally-downloaded-a-game-but-i-am-pretty-sure-its-illegal.1461014/#post-253186793
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:47:32 AM by Skullfuckers Anonymous »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #16577 on: February 16, 2018, 11:16:47 AM »
Quote from: james
The only DC movies I saw were the Nolan Batmans, and only because he's a great director

Wait... what? Nolan a great director? Neogaf sounds like your kind of site
(Image removed from quote.)

Inception is GOAT
:O

« Reply #16578 on: February 16, 2018, 11:44:40 AM »
Nolan is a good director but I don't think he's amazing or anything. I liked most of his movies, with The Prestige and Memento being my favorites.
野球

Rahxephon91

« Reply #16579 on: February 16, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »
Dark Knight is trash. Ok buddy....

Nolan is a good director. He's good at setting tone, atmosphere, setting, place getting good performances and plenty of other things. He's a good idea man.

Action scenes though are pretty awful. He's not a good action director.

« Reply #16580 on: February 16, 2018, 11:55:14 AM »
His third Batman movie got really goofy. The series started off grounded and then just said "fuck it" by the end.
野球

« Reply #16581 on: February 16, 2018, 11:56:41 AM »
I think Nolan is a greta director but I hate when he gets exposition heavy and I think some of his biggest fans are insufferable.

THIS.

Since this is a thread of hot takes: Villeneuve fanboys are the new Nolan fanboys. Annoying cock worship for a guy who's pretty good but not worth all the hype.

I thought Sicario was amazing and loved BR2049. Arrival was visually stunning but a bit full of itself.

Fanboys are just annoying.
野球

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #16582 on: February 16, 2018, 11:59:09 AM »
His third Batman movie got really goofy. The series started off grounded and then just said "fuck it" by the end.

The series that started off with the ancient clan of secret Illuminati mountain ninjas?
bent

« Reply #16583 on: February 16, 2018, 12:00:16 PM »

The series that started off with the ancient clan of secret Illuminati mountain ninjas?

Touche.

Mostly the flying thing. Just felt like a different movie.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16584 on: February 16, 2018, 12:05:30 PM »

Touche.

Mostly the flying thing. Just felt like a different movie.

I get what you mean.  There's a different tone in the third movie and I didn't like it anywhere near as much as the first two.  I know lots of people have mega hard-ons for the second one but I still like Batman Begins the best.
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16585 on: February 16, 2018, 12:08:46 PM »
This thread is now the random conversation thread with occasional nuggets of shit.
que

venereology

« Reply #16586 on: February 16, 2018, 12:34:24 PM »
hold up can we go back to that gaf post where the guy thinks it's illegal to 3d print dice

:neogaf :heh :iface

« Reply #16587 on: February 16, 2018, 12:41:02 PM »
I think Nolan is generally very good but TDKR was so bad I haven't watched anything he's put out since.

Inception was great.  TDK was great.
Batman Begins was good but kinda bores me though.

Spiderman > Batman Begins
Spiderman 2 < TDK (this one depends on the day for me)
Meteor Man > Blank Man > Spiderman 3 > thug1 > TDKR

I really want to watch the Prestige again.  Haven't seen it in a decade.

tummyfat

« Reply #16588 on: February 16, 2018, 12:47:58 PM »
Resetera using those authoritarian methods to shut down a thread accusing them of being authoritarian with no sense of irony whatsoever

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #16589 on: February 16, 2018, 12:48:53 PM »

Wtf

Authoritarian left.

lmao

Fucking what

A wild mod appeared

After going through the reports and reading the thread it seems clear that not only is the opening post a bad starting point for discussion but also that OP is uninterested in actually engaging with the points raised by other members and seems rather focused on confirming their bias towards an entire community as much as possible. As such, the thread will remain closed and OP will lose their privilige to create more threads.

Proofs OP's point.  :doge

Also don't use words like privilege if you can't fucking spell them.
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #16590 on: February 16, 2018, 12:54:58 PM »
TDKR gets shit for "being ridiculous" but somehow a rich guy dressing up as a Bat to fight a terrorist clown, weirdo asylum therapist with weaponized fear drugs, and former DA with half his face burned off wasn't already ridiculous.

Yeah but TDKR is still mediocre.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #16591 on: February 16, 2018, 12:54:59 PM »
Proofs OP's point.  :doge

Also don't use words like privilege if you can't fucking spell them.
*proves

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #16592 on: February 16, 2018, 01:12:40 PM »
 :dead
🤴

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #16593 on: February 16, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »
Nolan hasn’t made a great movie in over a decade. He’s nowhere near a consistently great director at this point.
serge

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #16594 on: February 16, 2018, 01:35:12 PM »
Nolan hasn’t made a great movie in over a decade. He’s nowhere near a consistently great director at this point.

TVC15

« Reply #16595 on: February 16, 2018, 01:36:51 PM »

You’re the product of cousin-fucking.
serge

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #16596 on: February 16, 2018, 01:37:52 PM »

TVC15

« Reply #16597 on: February 16, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »

You’re an asshole.
serge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16598 on: February 16, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »
que

TVC15

serge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16600 on: February 16, 2018, 02:00:44 PM »
que

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

TVC15

« Reply #16602 on: February 16, 2018, 02:05:53 PM »

One last one

Now leave me alone. Daddy is hung over and depressed and needs to get another 8 or so hours of sleep before he gets drunk and stoned again.

Alright, bonus one. This is my fave. I believe I’ve posted it before but whatev

serge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16603 on: February 16, 2018, 02:08:38 PM »
No Dos, we need an emote of the guy in the fez.
que

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #16604 on: February 16, 2018, 02:10:27 PM »

One last one

Now leave me alone. Daddy is hung over and depressed and needs to get another 8 or so hours of sleep before he gets drunk and stoned again.

Alright, bonus one. This is my fave. I believe I’ve posted it before but whatev

Is that a reenactment of the first meeting between Frau Merkel and Erdogan?
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #16605 on: February 16, 2018, 02:12:02 PM »

They've tried to arrange marriages for him several times,

[Citation Needed]

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #16606 on: February 16, 2018, 02:24:57 PM »
I think Nolan is generally very good but TDKR was so bad I haven't watched anything he's put out since.

Inception was great.  TDK was great.
Batman Begins was good but kinda bores me though.

Spiderman > Batman Begins
Spiderman 2 < TDK (this one depends on the day for me)
Meteor Man > Blank Man > Spiderman 3 > thug1 > TDKR

I really want to watch the Prestige again.  Haven't seen it in a decade.

Get yourself a time amchine and go see Dunkirk in 70mm IMAX
:O

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16607 on: February 16, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-just-legally-downloaded-a-game-but-i-am-pretty-sure-its-illegal.1461014/#post-253186793

That's pretty interesting, but most board games put a lot of thought and effort into the feel and texture of the board and game pieces. Maybe you could pirate a game that is *just* plastic game pieces, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Jansen

« Reply #16608 on: February 16, 2018, 02:35:52 PM »
Is it really true messof went to s euro meet up and sat in a corner by himself? :lol

tummyfat

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:42:00 PM by tummyfat »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #16610 on: February 16, 2018, 02:46:41 PM »
Is it really true messof went to s euro meet up and sat in a corner by himself? :lol

He learned from the best.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #16611 on: February 16, 2018, 02:49:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4615634/

LionPride didn't learn

Also, https://www.resetera.com/posts/4620818/

Dogpile incoming

Because Black Panther is now a pillar of nerd culture, a group notoriously full of angry, bigoted gatekeeping straight white men who view everything as an intrusion on their reality. Compton was a biopic like The Post or Theory of Everything. Black Panther is literally now one of the most popular movies of one of mainstream media's world-spanning, money-raking franchises.
The gold just keeps coming  :doge
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:55:17 PM by Nintex »
🤴

etiolate

« Reply #16612 on: February 16, 2018, 02:51:06 PM »

LionPride didn't learn

Dogpile incoming

Time to start doing some critical thinking* son!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Translators note: critical thinking means critical theory. Please do not think on your own,
[close]

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #16613 on: February 16, 2018, 02:55:57 PM »

LionPride didn't learn

Dogpile incoming

I mean, I know I was dumb when I was 18, but I wasn’t anywhere near as dumb as Lionpride.

Yikes!

tummyfat

« Reply #16614 on: February 16, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »
Temp locking thread to handle some reports.

Reported because he doesn't have the correct opinion about this superhero movie
 :brazilcry

Three day ban lol

Marhunchy

« Reply #16615 on: February 16, 2018, 02:59:43 PM »
Leave that kid alone  :ufup

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #16616 on: February 16, 2018, 03:00:33 PM »
Temp locking thread to handle some reports.

Reported because he doesn't have the correct opinion about this superhero movie
 :brazilcry

Three day ban lol

Holy fuck you weren’t joking. How does anybody still post on that site at this point?

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #16618 on: February 16, 2018, 03:03:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4621265/

IT WAS UNLIKE ANY MOVIEGOING EXPERIENCE IVE HAD BEFORE.

daemon

« Reply #16619 on: February 16, 2018, 03:03:58 PM »

The killing gaze is enough