Author Topic: Drug Experiences  (Read 40371 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: Drug Experiences
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2018, 11:24:17 PM »
Seems the AcO baggy didnt give up the ghost. 25mg down the hatch and poured coke zero into the baggy to pickup residuals. Quaffed that too. This high is insane.
:9

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2018, 10:00:28 AM »
Feels as though the better I feel physically due to my fitness the better the high gets. Although I fear once I hit 9% bodyfat I'll turn into some form of Patrick Bateman because shit got primal last night. I went into the bathroom last night, took a piss, looked in the mirror, stared into my dinner plate pupils and realized I had a sinister fucking grin across my face. Pray4me.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2018, 01:50:25 PM »
Feels as though the better I feel physically due to my fitness the better the high gets. Although I fear once I hit 9% bodyfat I'll turn into some form of Patrick Bateman because shit got primal last night. I went into the bathroom last night, took a piss, looked in the mirror, stared into my dinner plate pupils and realized I had a sinister fucking grin across my face. Pray4me.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2018, 02:19:17 PM »
Getting smoked out tonight brehs

Already rolled 4 joints now its time for some pubg
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)

100g of dried and powdered Trichocereus Achuma cactus in Everclear. First attempt at extracting anything. In this case, mescalito.

The dark layer are tanins, other thangs, and hopefully the alkaloids I seek. I pour off and refill until that layer runs clear. Then put the batch of ethanol with the goodies in a glass pan, allow it to evaporate leaving the extracted material.

It ultimately depends on the strength of the cactus, but this batch should provide two strong trips.

[close]

:woooo
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:23:43 PM by BlueTsunami »

Tasty

« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2018, 07:58:46 PM »
So what's the over-under on ODing on your own brew

Just like, in general

I still have full faith in you

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2018, 07:59:20 PM »
Oh snap; where the fuck do you get such sexy cacti?

They're sold pretty openly via Ebay and private sites. The ones you want are Peruvian Torch, or Bolivian Torch. Bridgessi, a subset of the Bolivian Torch would be the one to get from that family of cacti. You can get them whole, as cuttings, or in chips and powdered form.

Regardless of what you choose there will be some prep work involved. You can either eat it whole (which sucks), make it into a smoothie (which is nearly as bad), make a tea (much better but cactus is extremely bitter), or attempt an extract (lowers the amount of material you need to consume obviously, best route).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:13:44 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »
So what's the over-under on ODing on your own brew

Just like, in general

I still have full faith in you

The only harm from getting too high a dose would be an uncomfortably high trip, fortunately. With that said you can sort of predict the potency of what you get. Calculated from dry weight the lowest potency you'll get from one of these cacti is .3%, the highest being 2% which is freakish, win the lottery high. So with that in mind you can ballpark a middle area of not too high, not too low.

At 50g at the lowest possible potency you'll be getting would be 165mg of mescaline which would be disappointing.  At 2% it would be 1k mg which would knock you to next Tuesday. Most likely it would be around .5% to 1%.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:28:11 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2018, 06:51:57 PM »
So I was curious as to the color of the extract I made (still in process)...

The white and blue are the glass pyrex pan and the mason jar but the green is all filtered extract. Its beautiful. Shrooms seem to have their own telltale color (the psychodelic kind seem to bruise blue). I just love how mescaline has its own beautiful hue, even if its mainly due to the cactus. Its just that I now associate mescaline with this sort of green.

I'm thinking about putting the extracted liquid in my crystal skull vodka bottle and photographing it before I evaporate the ethanol. Time to go full edgelord.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2018, 07:30:26 PM »

That seals it, I'm watching Beyond the Black Rainbow on this shit now

How much plant matter went into that 100g dried and was it just a straight up cacti cutting?

Like.these 12 inch cuttings that are 1,2 or 3 inches wide... Is a 3 inches necessary?

I'm not too knowledgeable about cuttings but basically the larger diameter, the more surface area, the more potential mescaline from the outer skin. I'd say get as big as possible.

As to how much plant matter I'm usimg, Its pretty much 100g of straight up outer matetial. This distinction being important since some places sell whole cactus powdered which means you're getting a lot of useless bulk.

But thats the good thing about getting whole cuttings. You know for sure youre truly getting the outer material.

Tasty

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2018, 10:17:43 PM »
BTBR on anything is gonna fuck you up.

It's pretty slow though.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2018, 06:30:06 AM »

It's pretty slow though.

Yeah I'll be taking a whole day. Especially with mescaline. Typical trip times are 8 hours, 10+ with higher doses. The last time I dosed I stayed up all night and still had an afterglow going in the morning at sunrise.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:04:11 AM by BlueTsunami »

Tasty

« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2018, 10:29:21 AM »

It's pretty slow though.

Yeah I'll be taking a whole day. Especially with mescaline. Typical trip times are 8 hours, 10+ with higher doses. The last time I dosed I staid up all night and still had an afterglow going in the morning at sunrise.

How much did you remember?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2018, 05:11:58 PM »

It's pretty slow though.

Yeah I'll be taking a whole day. Especially with mescaline. Typical trip times are 8 hours, 10+ with higher doses. The last time I dosed I staid up all night and still had an afterglow going in the morning at sunrise.

How much did you remember?

I remember all of it. Thats what I love about psychedelics, you're present during all of it, good or bad. Where some people use this stuff to forget, or to numb themselves. I simply want to feel more.

Thr come up was extremely slow which makes sense with the duration. Its a mixture of relaxed ecstasy with colors being very vibrant. Also some major perception breathing going on (movement of static texture and images). Also I have a large canvas photograph in my room of a large tree branch jetting out over water. That large photo became 3D. My brain filled in the sense of depth, it was strange and awesome. Blacklight images would fucking blow my mind on this.

The tail end of it was cool too. When I say afterglow it means the world took on this shiny aura. Going outside I was leveled by the blue of the sky against the white clouds. It feels like these typical things you take for granted are given new life. The mental callousnes one develops over the years is peeled back and youre left in awe.

Mistress 9

« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2018, 12:59:55 AM »
I am low key hoping he gets terrible diarrhea and the sweats since he only got enough to guinea pig it.

That pic I posted with me and rye on the ground a while back was the first time I did acid. I didn’t think I’d actually hallucinate but I was seeing sounds, a floating magical stick and was laughing uncontrollably while I was taking a shit. Also did coke very shortly after and that was a really interesting combination. I started doing jumping jacks and was punching the air for like 30 mins. Don’t know why people seem to hate this combination but I was loving it.

Also going to PAX on molly is the best use of it ever.

Drugs r cool. I’ve only had one bad drug experience, and that was the first time I had edibles. Something weird happened to me and I haven’t been able to get very high if high at all from edibles since.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2018, 01:33:00 AM »
The apple I ate on acid was the most amazing thing I have ever eaten. It made me feel like a part of the universe. I also chewed through a glowstick.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2018, 03:06:50 AM »
I am low key hoping he gets terrible diarrhea
when you know you've found the one <3
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2018, 07:18:33 AM »
Just dont try and eat the cactus powder unprocessed unless you wanna shit cactus for hours. I tried to make a shake with about 90g of powder and found out the cells that absorb water and expand are still active. So I choked down this vile, bitter, puffy textured smoothie. Then come to find my body will not process it all that much so I shat out the cactus which, tripping on the stuff, wasnt too bad. The shits were actually kind of spiritual. Me and the toilet became one, and the puffy texture was kinda pleasurable. But that was a spiritual experience I could have done without.

This is why I'm going through the pains of extracting the stuff.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2018, 12:16:30 PM »
I'm probably gonna just deal with the shitting; I have a capsule machine so can make a ton of capsules in a few minutes (and do so daily for Kratom.)

We'll see what happens to my stomach lol

There's no "real" Everclear available in WA so not sure about extraction;  I'll grab some Everclear the next time I'm in oregon I guess.

Yeah it works all the same. And the pill machine would def speed things up. The only thing to watch out for would be bloating since its def going to expand in your stomach.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2018, 05:12:35 PM »
Y’all make me feel like a coward for never having acid or mescaline

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2018, 07:13:29 PM »
Y’all make me feel like a coward for never having acid or mescaline

Get on it! Its never too late for this stuff. Mescaline is quite gentle too. Like wading into warm water. Where the synthetic DMT I was slamming was meth by comparison.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2018, 09:02:48 PM »
Best part of acid isn't even the trip, its that come down that starts like 12 hours in. Everything gets a sharpness and vividness too it that I can only describe like, going from SD tv to HDTV for the first time. You're up and alert, you're not tripping but everything is just better.

Never done it but I can totally see why micro-dosing is a thing. I'd absolutely do it.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2018, 09:59:49 AM »
Extraction jar so far...

You can see sediment buildup at the bottom. I'll have to make sure to double filter that out before evaporation. The powder probably has one or two pulls left in it. I'm hoping I'll be in business by next Friday.

The powder just keeps giving and giving. I'm hoping thats a sign of potency.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2018, 06:18:27 PM »
Yeah so it's a LOT of powder, gonna cap it up when I get home and decide how much I'm willing to down.

I don't think there's a risk of too much mescaline if I take it all, 50mg powdered could be a strong trip but nothing too crazy but my stomach might hate me.

edit: Fuck it, made 90 capsules.. just downed them all..

You only die once

Yesss

Shoot the moon 🌙

Fuck I wish my batch was ready

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »
Lmao here we gooooo~

Mistress 9

« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2018, 09:30:34 PM »
Best part of acid isn't even the trip, its that come down that starts like 12 hours in. Everything gets a sharpness and vividness too it that I can only describe like, going from SD tv to HDTV for the first time. You're up and alert, you're not tripping but everything is just better.

Never done it but I can totally see why micro-dosing is a thing. I'd absolutely do it.

I experienced this the morning after my first acid useage. I remember looking at the trees from outside our tent and could see everything like there was a sharpness setting tool turned all the way up, and I can’t see shit without my glasses. I could hear every bird sing, bugs zipping by. Acid is magical as fuck.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2018, 09:40:57 PM »
Okayyyyyyy
Probably cooda done half lol

Tasty

« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2018, 11:37:35 PM »
Poppers are a rush.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2018, 01:05:11 PM »
Time to evaporate...

Also, formally introducing the Evaporation Station™

It ain't pretty but its better than waiting on ambient temperatures
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:55:01 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2018, 06:33:36 PM »
I tasted some of the resulting paste/tar. So, sidenote, Cactus is extremely bitter for those of you that don't know but this extracted shit... Jesus Christ. From a scale of bitterness, lowest being a bitter cup o' joe to maybe a lemon, this shit is battery acid oozing from your shitty Toyota Corolla. Pray4me: Part Deux

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2018, 07:18:57 PM »
Wish I wasnt afraid to try acid or mescaline :(

I tried shrooms last year and it was fucking amazing experience.
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2018, 07:25:33 PM »
They're all pretty much the same base experience, they just take you to different headspaces and tint things differently. I'd say since you've already done shrooms you shouldn't be worried about mescaline.

Don't fuck with 5MeODMT though if someone offers that up unless you know what you're getting into.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:29:46 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2018, 07:36:47 PM »
I think after I run the typical tryptamine gambit I may make my way to 5MeODMT Mountain. I did it once before I knew any better, never a high enough dose but from what did grab hold made my whole body vibrate. Like every cell in my body was humming at some wavelength I wasnt accostomed to. It was extremely strange. I still have the bulb vaporizer I used to take it in.  Some of the effects of 5MeO...

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:41:42 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »
Extraction complete

100g of material reduced to 26g on the dot. One dose would be half that at 13g (shown as two doses in the pic). Should be very easy to swallow if broken up into bite sizes and rolled in sugar or something. Christmas comin' early, my dudes.

Edit: I'm reading that one should take care with Mescaline tar. I'm assuming a dose would be half the dry weight but youre losing a lot of bulk so things are not necessarily 1 to 1. Plus Bridgesii tends tk be very potent. So I'll dip my feet with my first dose doing half of 13g at 6.5. And if that doesnt rock me I'll take the rest the next weekend.

As to consumption, instead of buying a huge pack of empty gels I think I'll buy a pack of starburst, soften them up in the microwave, and wrap bits of the tar balls in the candy.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 09:20:58 PM by BlueTsunami »

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2018, 08:24:50 PM »
I’m a little concerned about trying some of this shit due to my head meds. The effects of weed are already heavily dampened. Who knows if anything else psychedelic will even have an effect :(
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2018, 08:40:04 PM »
Reading about that it seems like it'll have the same dampening effect. I'd honestly start out with a typical dose and maybe go 10mg higher based on how that initial dose felt.

Also you may already know but you instantly build a tolerance to these psychoactive stuff the moment youre in it. Takes about a week to become level again and be able to take the same dose and feel the same intensity. This is why I only weekend trip.

TVC15

« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »
Well, it’s more extreme for certain things. For example, even on just certain antidepressants, DXM is completely nullified. You basically just get an annoying headache for hours and hours.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2018, 09:05:19 PM »
Ahhh hopefully you get something from it then. Fortunately such a small amount goes a long way.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2018, 05:47:29 AM »
Extraction complete

100g of material reduced to 26g on the dot. One dose would be half that at 13g (shown as two doses in the pic). Should be very easy to swallow if broken up into bite sizes and rolled in sugar or something. Christmas comin' early, my dudes.

Edit: I'm reading that one should take care with Mescaline tar. I'm assuming a dose would be half the dry weight but youre losing a lot of bulk so things are not necessarily 1 to 1. Plus Bridgesii tends tk be very potent. So I'll dip my feet with my first dose doing half of 13g at 6.5. And if that doesnt rock me I'll take the rest the next weekend.

As to consumption, instead of buying a huge pack of empty gels I think I'll buy a pack of starburst, soften them up in the microwave, and wrap bits of the tar balls in the candy.

That's sexy.

Does the extract method make you feel less sick?

Its supposed to for those where the nausea comes from the sheer bulk but it can still make others feel sick. I'm hoping I'm the former.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 06:30:15 AM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2018, 09:37:01 AM »

Tomorrow bitches. Gonna fast for 18 hours and dive.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2018, 10:41:43 PM »
This batch I bought was a bust. Got a bit of a body high, felt some euphoria but it fizzled. Gonna buy whole cuttings from now on.

TVC15

« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2018, 11:54:38 PM »
This batch I bought was a bust. Got a bit of a body high, felt some euphoria but it fizzled. Gonna buy whole cuttings from now on.

Any idea what went wrong? Just bad cuttings?
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #163 on: October 07, 2018, 12:00:14 AM »
Dang mang all that work eh?

Any idea what went wrong? Just bad cuttings?

Yeah I was so enamored with playing with the extraction method I didn't stop to think whether the vendor I bought it from was consistent. Next time I use this method it'll have to be from a person I buy who I know for sure is selling at least moderately active stuff. But I'll be doing your method next time riotous, basically making a flavored tea. Less time consuming and I'll be able to find out if the seller is good enough to make a true extract.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2018, 03:55:36 PM »
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
So I got some more DMT comin' and just got the tracking for 100g of bridesii chips. Halloween gonna be 2spooky.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2018, 03:22:31 PM »
I think the tea extrsction isn't supposed to lose too many alkaloids as long as youre not using a rolling boil to overheat it. If anything you could blend up the solid cactus into the tea to get it all but that might be real rough on the stomach too.

At 15mg youre probably looking around 75mg of mescaline content at the very least which may just give you a body high. 25g seems to be the absolute lowest end unless you get some good cactus. Seems like you did from the last batch.

Bore Expert

« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2018, 03:19:14 AM »
freebasing out of a lightbulb never leads to anything good. #lifeadvice

:rofl

TVC15

« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2018, 03:31:13 AM »

Fuck that. This is how we used to smoke meth as teenagers.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2018, 06:25:58 AM »

Its ingenious though but its not something you can admit outside the internet without the person looking at you
like you have five heads

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2018, 01:09:52 PM »
bless up

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2018, 10:43:23 AM »
Wrong thread.

OH!

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2018, 07:12:40 PM »
Simmering the cactus now. Plan on doing a couple of 5 hour pulls over the course of this week and downing that shit on Saturday. I'm going to split it in half, see how I feel in the first hour and if its not overwhelming, kill it all.

And to riotous. Apparently you can do a tar extract from tea. I had a duhhh moment with this. Just take whatever tea youve made, put it in a dish or pan with a fan facing it with a screen to catch dust and allow the water to evaporate. It won't dissipate as fast as everclear but its much cheaper. May be the solution to dealing with bitter tea or lots of caps.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:37:52 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2018, 01:02:47 PM »
The tea actually tasted fine; and after my experience w/ eating just as much straight capsuled powder I think I'm settled on the idea of just always making tea.  I didn't get noticably higher but I got noticably sicker. 

We did rolling boil it for a long time too;  which is interesting since you mentioned not to do that.

Apparently too high a heat can diminish some alkaloids but from the sounds of it it still gets the job done lol

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2018, 05:39:41 PM »
Did three pulls, each four hours. Basically simmered it until the actual cactus wasnt bitter anymore. We'll see how the shit turns out Saturday. Ended up with two 400ml (13oz) size mason jars full of liquid. It should be two doses worth but we'll see.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2018, 06:18:17 PM »
I could def have gone lower but this is my first time making a tea. Was worried it'll turn into some snot like texture ugh lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2018, 09:25:42 PM »
I wanted to do mushrooms again after so many years but given that I can't even handle stimulants+alcohol combo anymore maybe I put that idea to bed.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2018, 07:49:05 PM »
Just drank half of the tea. Imma be up all night but fuck it. I'll probably still be feeling it around sunrise.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2018, 08:59:39 PM »
I love mushies so much. I live pretty close to a river (as in a short walk) and the wife and did em amongst the tall grass along the sandy river bed. I felt like I was on another planet

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2018, 09:09:25 PM »
Ive been toying with the idea of cultivating shrooms at home. It seems so easy.