Author Topic: Dunkey  (Read 155069 times)

BisMarckie

Re: Dunkey
« Reply #480 on: September 19, 2019, 03:57:13 PM »
I bought my Xbox One S for 150 bucks brand new and use it as a gamepass and backwards compatibility machine. :trumps

And there is something weirdly satisfying about getting Xbox achievements even though I couldn’t care less about trophies. :hmm

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #481 on: September 19, 2019, 03:59:21 PM »
the over the top presentation when you get a "rare" achievement is pretty funny :lol

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #482 on: September 19, 2019, 04:29:27 PM »
This forum is like 95% vehemently anti Xbox. Besides any opinion garble about exclusives, Microsoft has made:

A low cost barrier for playing games financially. You can buy an Xbone S and a gamepass sub for $215 or like $265. You're buying a digital console bundle of 200 games for that cost. If you're poor, you can reasonably set money aside and get a gaming console with a bunch of games.

An affordable controller for people with severe physical disabilites. I know this forum revels in absolute dogshit tier shitposting, but making a controller that enables anyone to play a game makes me emotional in a good way. Kids with terrible handicaps can play with their friends, getting into a severe accident won't end your hobby. Gears 5 in general has set a precedent with having accessibility options not hidden, and incredibly well implemented.

Game pass in general will be the future of gaming distribution. It's going to a service that's either copied or built upon to be a killer app for Xbox as a service. Don't PlayStation Now me or say Nintendo gives away games too. Game Pass has been one of the best gaming services this entire gen.

I realize this post will most likely incite "lol care post, no one cares, why u not shitpost", but, whatever. When the next Xbox cones out and Game Pass is being built upon to be a killer app service, I fully expect people to jump from the hate bandwagon.

Xbox is an easy target for obese YouTubers such as Jim Sterling and Dunkey. Makes antisocial neckbeard assholes validated that they play Kaizen Nurobiro Sugatits on PS4 or Switch. Because when you can't get laid, look like a bloated and hairy ogre testicle, and can't talk to women, arguing about console exclusives is all you have left before making love to a bullet.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:34:45 PM by mormapope »
OH!

Himu

« Reply #483 on: September 19, 2019, 04:41:58 PM »
It's hilarious you say the forum is "anti-Xbox" when during the 360 days we were all over Xbox. We mocked PS3 for years and unlike PS3, Xbone has never managed to pick the ball back up. We salivated over achievements. We were very much an Xbox forum. Ask Demi or Sceneman. It's why Sceneman even bought an Xbox over PS4. Because it's left over from The Bore Xbox Bro days. So that accusation is hilarious.

We're just real and like what's a good product. We're not a fanthing forum like gaf or reset is. We play where the games are and give no fucks. If the games go to Xbox (doubtful) or Sony or even Nintendo next gen it's where all of us will go.

It's less that we're an anti-Xbox forum and more pro-good game system forum. You can argue Xbone is a good system, and I'll believe you that it is, but it's clearly the third wheel of the gen, the Gamecube of the gen, the Saturn US of the gen. After a certain point Saturn wasn't worth getting in America and that was by 1997, right in the middle of the system wars. Yet Saturn was a great system. You just had to import. US got far less games on Saturn than Japan did. Xbone is similar to Saturn except it doesn't have an entire catalogue of games not brought over the seas going for it. But it still holds the "you have to be dedicated to get the most out of this system" vibe that Saturn had.

No if's, and's, or but's about it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:48:50 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #484 on: September 19, 2019, 04:55:35 PM »
I did play my PS4 a lot more when I couldn’t get laid. Maybe you’re onto something.

mormapope

« Reply #485 on: September 19, 2019, 05:04:37 PM »
Valuable point regarding it being the Saturn or GameCube of this gen,  I believe you when you say this forum adored the 360 over PS3 as well.

I'm just tired of hardcore gaming rhetoric. Feels like /v/ from 4Chan is how gaming at large feels right now. Endless bitching, shitposting, attention seeking titles and headlines. Endless gotcha shit, endless console warring, endless negativity and attention seeking shit tier opinions that offer nothing new or of substance.

Gaming right now is great regardless of what console you own, truthfully. There are tons of games everywhere. Microsoft, Sony,and Nintendo are all doing well.

But the narrative still has to be negative, there isn't objective criticism, it's flamboyant opinions verging on misinformation to stroke hardcore gamers. Tons of people that are legit vile.

Gaming is great! The people playing them and talking about them online? Absolute incel scumfucks.
OH!

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #486 on: September 19, 2019, 05:08:04 PM »
We cheer whoever is getting it right and endlessly pile on whoever is not here. The Switch thread is full of endless :rejoice in response to it right now but the last N home console would constantly have this video posted in response to it's barely existent sales every month:

Hi

mormapope

« Reply #487 on: September 19, 2019, 05:12:04 PM »
I did play my PS4 a lot more when I couldn’t get laid. Maybe you’re onto something.

Tbh, when I'm not in some weird depressive hermit funk mode, and have an active social life or relationship, my energy and excitement for games isn't as strong.

OH!

Himu

« Reply #488 on: September 19, 2019, 05:13:26 PM »
The Bore isn't one of those fanthing forums that argues console exclusives. Point me to a thread we are. Bore just plays games and chats about them. Weird way to come at the Bore like that.

Dunkey's the one that made the video. I called into question him making the vid earlier. He's rehashing content and has previously made it obvious has has a biased perspective in the Xbox fight anyways when MS fucked him over.

Last gen gamers said "Japan is dead" and "Japanese are shit" and now look at them. Fapping over Persona and Nier. Who gives a fuck what they think, dude.
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #489 on: September 19, 2019, 05:17:30 PM »
Xbone is a backlog machine tbh, but that's where I'm at with non-Nintendo/PC stuff anyway. Game Pass gives you 200+ games instantly from three generations to catch up on plus the new MS stuff (which this gen hasn't been much but it's there anyway) and some new 3rd party titles as well. Plus hardware-wise it's top of the line and plays 4k bluray and has the streaming shit all built in.

Just a different kind of system but it does pretty much seem like MS has been done with this gen for a year or two and is just building the foundation of the next console cycle. Hell, having Game Pass Ultimate for years to come because of deals and such means I'm pretty much guaranteed to be in on whatever their next console is eventually.

I don't expect to hop on the next-gen train right away anyway. Partially cause I just built a new PC but also with MS committing to doing cross-gen stuff (and giving you the Xbox Two version of a game if you get the Xbox One version) and Nintendo doing their own shit there's just not a major appeal right now.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 05:23:56 PM by nachobro »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #490 on: September 19, 2019, 06:20:19 PM »
Xbox is a number of different things.

Consoles: Xbox One X is the best console hardware and one the best and cheapest 4K blu-ray players on the market. I love mine.

Online services: Microsoft is still top dog on this front and GamePass and backwards compatibility is neat.

First party games: This is where it goes wrong. And that has nothing to do with being 'anti-Xbox'.
Especially on Xbox One the first party releases never got off the ground and they cancelled stuff that looked really fucking cool.
Nintendo does what Nintendo does, Sony has these AAA+ third person single player experiences and Microsoft just hasn't found their own groove yet so they just bought their way into success.
Maybe it's service games, but Sea of Thieves sorta falls flat. Maybe it'll be shooters but the latest HALO was a big disappointment.

Until they figure out what makes Xbox Studios 'tick' and how to best complement the third party support, they will continue to be sub-par on this front because they're constantly chasing new markets and technologies.
🤴

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #491 on: September 19, 2019, 08:10:19 PM »
Xbox is an easy target for obese YouTubers such as Jim Sterling and Dunkey. Makes antisocial neckbeard assholes validated that they play Kaizen Nurobiro Sugatits on PS4 or Switch. Because when you can't get laid, look like a bloated and hairy ogre testicle, and can't talk to women, arguing about console exclusives is all you have left before making love to a bullet.

🍆🍆

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #492 on: September 19, 2019, 08:16:16 PM »
This forum is like 95% vehemently anti Xbox. Besides any opinion garble about exclusives, Microsoft has made:

A low cost barrier for playing games financially. You can buy an Xbone S and a gamepass sub for $215 or like $265. You're buying a digital console bundle of 200 games for that cost. If you're poor, you can reasonably set money aside and get a gaming console with a bunch of games.

An affordable controller for people with severe physical disabilites. I know this forum revels in absolute dogshit tier shitposting, but making a controller that enables anyone to play a game makes me emotional in a good way. Kids with terrible handicaps can play with their friends, getting into a severe accident won't end your hobby. Gears 5 in general has set a precedent with having accessibility options not hidden, and incredibly well implemented.

Game pass in general will be the future of gaming distribution. It's going to a service that's either copied or built upon to be a killer app for Xbox as a service. Don't PlayStation Now me or say Nintendo gives away games too. Game Pass has been one of the best gaming services this entire gen.

I realize this post will most likely incite "lol care post, no one cares, why u not shitpost", but, whatever. When the next Xbox cones out and Game Pass is being built upon to be a killer app service, I fully expect people to jump from the hate bandwagon.

blah blah blah everyone is mean to xbox because it sucks ass get over it

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #493 on: September 19, 2019, 08:34:45 PM »
Valuable point regarding it being the Saturn or GameCube of this gen,  I believe you when you say this forum adored the 360 over PS3 as well.

I'm just tired of hardcore gaming rhetoric. Feels like /v/ from 4Chan is how gaming at large feels right now. Endless bitching, shitposting, attention seeking titles and headlines. Endless gotcha shit, endless console warring, endless negativity and attention seeking shit tier opinions that offer nothing new or of substance.

Gaming right now is great regardless of what console you own, truthfully. There are tons of games everywhere. Microsoft, Sony,and Nintendo are all doing well.

But the narrative still has to be negative, there isn't objective criticism, it's flamboyant opinions verging on misinformation to stroke hardcore gamers. Tons of people that are legit vile.

Gaming is great! The people playing them and talking about them online? Absolute incel scumfucks.

Ehh, console wars have been going as far back as when Intellivision fans were touting its "superior" graphics over the 2600 because its baseball game had twice as many single-color stick figures on screen. It's never gonna change, gamers are always gonna be entitled whiny manbabies.

Tbh, when I'm not in some weird depressive hermit funk mode, and have an active social life or relationship, my energy and excitement for games isn't as strong.

Heh, my love for gaming is stronger when my social/love life is stronger. Less time to play means I appreciate it more, not getting burnt out by over-playing, being a tad more choosy on what I play.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:52:47 PM by tiesto »
^_^

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #494 on: September 19, 2019, 09:02:51 PM »
xbox suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
dog

mormapope

« Reply #495 on: September 19, 2019, 09:14:15 PM »

blah blah blah everyone is mean to xbox because it sucks ass get over it

Wah wah wah someone isn't doing some group think shit, gotta bitch
 :crybaby

Typical gamer attitude right there, no argument, just some bitching coming from your fingertips. Let Dunkey do the talking for you, you submissive slave fuck.

Better yet, think of the last time you've personally posted anything of substance, rather than being a chatty Kathy snarky bitch.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 09:25:56 PM by mormapope »
OH!

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #496 on: September 19, 2019, 09:30:42 PM »
wH3r3 4r3 +h3 eXcLuSiV35????

Seriously, that's what it boils down to. I think if anything people are pissed that Xbox hasn't given them a reason to WANT TO PLAY EXCLUSIVE GAMES ON THE SYSTEM. Because, you know. It doesn't have many great ones. That's kinda objective fact this gen.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #497 on: September 19, 2019, 09:34:17 PM »
Also it's one thing to complain about snarky comments in a vacuum but this is a thread specifically dedicated to a guy that makes a living making videos where he makes snarky comments so like, I dunno, maybe know your audience.
yar

Himu

« Reply #498 on: September 19, 2019, 09:37:08 PM »
Why are you attacking Curly like that?

Apologize, man.

Curly I’m sorry if I attacked you in the past too. You don’t have to call them a slave fuck because dunkey posted a video. You don’t have to feel personally attacked and lash out like that.
IYKYK

mormapope

« Reply #499 on: September 19, 2019, 09:43:31 PM »

Apologize, man.

Curly I’m sorry if I attacked you in the past too. You don’t have to call them a slave fuck because dunkey posted a video. You don’t have to feel personally attacked and lash out like that.

So my opinion can be disregarded completely by a shitpost, and I'm supposed to eat it.... because? It's free reign to shit on people with no retort?

Curly is a big boy or girl I imagine, they can defend themselves. What do you think is gonna happen when you tell someone to shut up on the internet?  :lol
OH!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2019, 09:45:19 PM »

Apologize, man.

So my opinion can be disregarded completely by a shitpost, and I'm supposed to eat it.... because? It's free reign to shit on people with no retort?

Curly is a big boy or girl I imagine, they can defend themselves.

We don't use Robert's Rules of Order, shitposting is a legit pasttime here, sorry
yar

mormapope

« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2019, 09:48:21 PM »

Apologize, man.

Curly is a big boy or girl I imagine, they can defend themselves.

We don't use Robert's Rules of Order, shitposting is a legit pasttime here, sorry

I use Oscars box of cards, which is a tarot card set that tells me if someone is being an asshole. Calling an asshole an asshole seems to be fitting in the shitposting rulebook.
OH!

Himu

« Reply #502 on: September 19, 2019, 09:51:33 PM »

Apologize, man.

Curly is a big boy or girl I imagine, they can defend themselves. What do you think is gonna happen when you tell someone to shut up on the internet?  :lol

You’re calling people who spout system warzZz virgins while calling Curly a submissive slave fuck because he called Xbox trash
IYKYK

mormapope

« Reply #503 on: September 19, 2019, 09:58:51 PM »

Apologize, man.

You’re calling people who spout system warzZz virgins while calling Curly a submissive slave fuck because he called Xbox trash

And you're hopping in this because you don't like me.  :teehee

How in the flying fuck is calling someone a virgin in 2019 an imoral insult?  :lol Guess what, a lot of people that engage in system wars are most likely racist, homophobic, sexist fucks. If you took a look around, this ain't surprising. Plenty of straight white dude gamers suck ass, sorry.

Fine, I should've said Curly lives off Dunkey's nut juice instead. Slavery was indeed fucked up, I was insensitive with that. Curly, you're Dunkey's cum slut.

All better?
OH!

Himu

« Reply #504 on: September 19, 2019, 10:01:43 PM »
I think you’re fine. I don’t dislike you at all. I’m just confused by your aggressive reaction to people criticizing Xbox.
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #505 on: September 19, 2019, 10:05:16 PM »
I don't care if he yells at me I'm low effort shit posting

Speaking of low effort, what about the Xbox One?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #506 on: September 19, 2019, 10:35:40 PM »
Cindi, play LISA:

dog

Trent Dole

« Reply #507 on: September 19, 2019, 10:35:56 PM »
I don't care if he yells at me I'm low effort shit posting

Speaking of low effort, what about the Xbox One?
:girlaff
Hi

Himu

« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2019, 10:46:50 PM »
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #509 on: September 19, 2019, 11:17:45 PM »
Nah, just PC.
dog

Tuckers Law

« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2019, 03:11:27 AM »
All those hurt feelings over a video of dunkey clowning on Xbox kids  :crowdlaff

Rahxephon91

« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2019, 03:40:11 AM »
I think the One X is ok. It's becoming my console for third party games. The PS4 still has more exclusives and access to niche titles that skip the xbox that I like. In the end these are things that matter to me and I'll look upon the PS4 more fondly.

I don't care about Game Pass and the reason is simple. I'm an enthusiast gamer. It's cool that Devil May Cry 5 is on Gamepass and pretty quickly. But I already played that game. Games I'm interested in I'm going to get pretty much right when the come out. Also you know what, I still like buying my game box. So really the only games that seem to be Day 1 on Gamepass is MS titles and in the end MS first part is not very good. I'm sorry I liked Quantum Break and to me that has been the highlight of thier releases. But I'm a weirdo so I don't expect everyone to have my taste or habits.

BisMarckie

« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2019, 06:12:27 AM »
Playing the game on gamepass and then buying the disc when it hits five bucks on ebay is the way to go. :rollsafe

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »
MormaMope at it again.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2019, 03:48:36 PM »
was mormapope for real on that " THIS FORUM IS A95% ANTI XBOX" shits?

If so

:heh :dead
What

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #515 on: September 20, 2019, 05:42:29 PM »
I used to care about console wars. Then I turned 11.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2019, 06:28:37 PM »
I feel like the only person that takes TEH CONSOLE WARZ seriously on this forum is lager. Andrex is bad but he's a different kind of bad; all he cares about is being a fan of certain things, and allows that to color his entire existence. Lager actually gets off on dumb console war bullshit.

Everyone else is just noticing that 1) the Xbone had a really shitty start to this gen, making quite possibly the worst initial impression ever, and that takes time to erase; 2) the system really has fuck all for good exclusive games, which would have gone a long way toward repairing the damage from 1). But if you can't even be arsed to make or money hat good exclusives...

:yeshrug
yar

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #517 on: September 20, 2019, 06:40:02 PM »
consoles lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #518 on: September 22, 2019, 01:27:36 AM »
wait, PS4 has Knack?!?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #519 on: September 22, 2019, 10:33:46 AM »
wait, PS4 has Knack?!?

And Knack 2 baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yar

Occam

« Reply #520 on: September 23, 2019, 10:45:48 AM »
And I got Knack 2 for free at launch because of a pricing error. 8)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #521 on: September 23, 2019, 10:52:19 AM »
Pricing error, or pricing correction?
©@©™

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #522 on: September 23, 2019, 10:59:51 AM »
I feel like the only person that takes TEH CONSOLE WARZ seriously on this forum is lager.  Lager actually gets off on dumb console war bullshit.

I think if you spent years being a fanboy during the PS3 era, you have deep emotional scars that never fully healed. He's still working through the PTSD.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #523 on: September 23, 2019, 12:30:45 PM »
INB4 "it won in Europe"

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #524 on: September 23, 2019, 12:32:13 PM »
I think overall worldwide PS3 was ahead of 360 in the end.

Don't forget that the last 4/5 years of Xbox 360 had not a lot going for it.
What

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #525 on: September 23, 2019, 04:20:57 PM »
I think overall worldwide PS3 was ahead of 360 in the end.

Don't forget that the last 4/5 years of Xbox 360 had not a lot going for it.

The PS3 ended up being a few million ahead of the 360 worldwide.
dog

Rahxephon91

« Reply #526 on: September 23, 2019, 04:54:05 PM »
The early years of 360 were pretty good. Tons of games for a variety of gamers. Weird Japanese stuff, good Japanese stuff, western developers coming into their own, small indie games really growing, and so on. Good times and then basicly Modern Warfare and the Kinect happen.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #527 on: September 23, 2019, 05:57:49 PM »
Peter Moore  :tocry
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #528 on: September 23, 2019, 06:00:47 PM »
Microsoft Peter Moore :ohyeah

EA Peter Moore :nope

spoiler (click to show/hide)
In an interview with the game press on 20 June 2012, Moore predicts the radical shift of the gaming industry's business model towards free-to-play, he believed within 10 years the industry would have entirely shifted. Under his leadership, games such as Star Wars: The Old Republic and then still under development, Command & Conquer: Generals 2, changed focus from a single player campaign game into a free-to-play multiplayer game with microtransactions.

:notlikethis :notlikethis :notlikethis
[close]
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #529 on: September 23, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »
He was right though.

F2P games like Fortnite are currently the biggest games around.
Moore was always ahead of the pack.
🤴

mormapope

« Reply #530 on: September 23, 2019, 06:23:03 PM »
Peter Moore has lead EA in making some of the biggest piles of shit this gen. With those piles of shit having the worst implemented loot boxes and microtransactions possible. Hard to call him a visionary when he himself was taking his own dumps into the pool.

Also, Fortnite's popularity is because free to play + minecraft-esque mechanics + shooter = crack for kids. The microtransactions in Fortnite are the same as hats in Team Fortress 2. IE, cosmetic shit that has no value.

If anything, Valve innovated in frivolous cosmetic shit and the entire industry copied them. Team Fortress 2 and to the same extent CS:GO made this shit possible. Remember loot box opening vids for CS:GO?

OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #531 on: September 23, 2019, 06:40:32 PM »
But the industry didn’t shift. It’s if anything diviserfied. The industry has also seen that only a few P2P or GaSS games can really take most of the gaming audience at a time.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #532 on: September 23, 2019, 07:18:33 PM »
Ubishit has shifted most of its games to live service gaas garbage ass games soo... some of the industry have shifted
What

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #533 on: September 23, 2019, 07:34:20 PM »
Microsoft Peter Moore :ohyeah

EA Peter Moore :nope

spoiler (click to show/hide)
In an interview with the game press on 20 June 2012, Moore predicts the radical shift of the gaming industry's business model towards free-to-play, he believed within 10 years the industry would have entirely shifted. Under his leadership, games such as Star Wars: The Old Republic and then still under development, Command & Conquer: Generals 2, changed focus from a single player campaign game into a free-to-play multiplayer game with microtransactions.

:notlikethis :notlikethis :notlikethis
[close]

SEGA Peter Moore  :brain :brain :brain
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #534 on: September 23, 2019, 08:17:08 PM »
Ok? So some have. That’s a far cry from saying the entirety.

It pretty much every decree of “the game industry is going one place” last gen didn’t really pan out.

“Japanese games are dead”

Japanese games are back this gen.

“AA” games are dead”

AA games have carved out a place at the table this gen.

“Games have to appeal to the casual gamer”

This gen you’ve seen games made or have features that counter this thinking.

“Mobile will take over”

If anything that hasn’t happen and the console space feels more alive then ever. But mobile games also seem to fall into the same problem of Gas’s and f2p.  There’s only some room on top.

“Single player games are dead”

Sony has basicly built it’s brand aginst this.

Trent Dole

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2019, 08:43:21 PM »
Almost as if the industry can be somewhat cyclical in nature. :awesome
Hi

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #536 on: September 23, 2019, 09:08:44 PM »
i guess the new cycle gonna be subscription services. :-\ luckily there's no subscription exclusive games (yet).

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #537 on: September 23, 2019, 09:13:43 PM »
i guess the new cycle gonna be subscription services. :-\ luckily there's no subscription exclusive games (yet).
They all require you to subscribe to life.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #538 on: September 23, 2019, 10:06:25 PM »
They all require you to subscribe to life.

The most costly subscription of them all.  :mjcry
dog

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #539 on: September 24, 2019, 03:27:28 PM »
Microsoft always felt like a two-headed monster to me. One head comes up with ideas (and they were mostly good/great) and then other head puts them into action (and they are mostly terrible at it). So, you would read news of what they had planned and you would get excited over the bullet points. But then when you would get the final product it would  be disappointing, even though they did mostly deliver on those bullet points they promised.