Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 571073 times)

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1260 on: March 13, 2018, 05:21:08 PM »
told you you'd come to love me, even after the bans  :-*

Those were you?!  You’re lucky I think you’re funny...  and I like being punished for my naughty behavior.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1261 on: March 13, 2018, 05:22:13 PM »
I dont have a problem with cream per say, I have an issue with the distinguished mentally-challenged fucking shit you morans talk about when cream is around. Same like when Cindi is around, it's like everyone just splooges garbage (worse than usual) all over this thread. I additionally think cream is a shitty troll, but I wont hold that against them.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1262 on: March 13, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »
When evilore comes by thebore be like

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1263 on: March 13, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »
Judy Garland allegedly abused by Munchkins on Wizard of Oz set (MOD EDIT: READ OP)

Soon it will be "Kittens or puppies, which is cuter? (MOD:READ OP OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL START SOME SHIT)"
sigh

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #1264 on: March 13, 2018, 05:23:06 PM »
 :crazy
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:phil
[close]
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #1265 on: March 13, 2018, 05:25:52 PM »
Cream, is your username a euphemism for semen?

Cream

« Reply #1266 on: March 13, 2018, 05:26:10 PM »
I dont have a problem with cream per say, I have an issue with the distinguished mentally-challenged fucking shit you morans talk about when cream is around. Same like when Cindi is around, it's like everyone just splooges garbage (worse than usual) all over this thread. I additionally think cream is a shitty troll, but I wont hold that against them.

Not a troll.

It is funny how my mere presence motivates people to express their feelings about gender and  peoples genitals totally unsolicited

Cream

« Reply #1267 on: March 13, 2018, 05:26:50 PM »

Yes. I’m a huge slut.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1268 on: March 13, 2018, 05:27:01 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
I wonder if the same will happen whenever the Nintenboy in charge of Resetti drops in

shosta

« Reply #1269 on: March 13, 2018, 05:27:58 PM »
We got sirpopopopopopop to drop by once. I forget what happened.
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1270 on: March 13, 2018, 05:28:31 PM »
who

shosta

« Reply #1271 on: March 13, 2018, 05:29:02 PM »
sirpopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopop. The admin.
每天生气

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1272 on: March 13, 2018, 05:30:16 PM »
yeah but evilore is a complete shit eating loser so he doesn't deserve any chill

Have you read Cream's posts when he's under the protection of his lunatic buddies? They say you expose your true self when you acquire power so my opinion of Cream isn't positive, to say the least, especially because of how little power he has.

jorma

« Reply #1273 on: March 13, 2018, 05:30:57 PM »

Not a troll.

It is funny how my mere presence motivates people to express their feelings about gender and  peoples genitals totally unsolicited

I wouldn't go that far, exactly.
Although i agree that people should be a lot more chill about it.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1274 on: March 13, 2018, 05:31:07 PM »
:what :drake

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1275 on: March 13, 2018, 05:31:35 PM »
sirpopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopop. The admin.
this is why resetti is no fun. i'm not engaged enough to even know who i should be making fun of/sucking their cock

shosta

每天生气

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #1277 on: March 13, 2018, 05:34:03 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
I wonder if the same will happen whenever the Nintenboy in charge of Resetti drops in

They won't cause they know this is what we'll do to them.

Cream

« Reply #1278 on: March 13, 2018, 05:34:05 PM »
yeah but evilore is a complete shit eating loser so he doesn't deserve any chill

Have you read Cream's posts when he's under the protection of his lunatic buddies? They say you expose your true self when you get power so my opinion of Cream isn't positive, to say the least, especially because of how little power he has.

So what does that mean for You guys on here?  Is this your true self or do you not have power?

agrajag

« Reply #1279 on: March 13, 2018, 05:36:09 PM »

I think he was addressing Beseda's shenanigans when Beseda tried to start a forum war

agrajag

« Reply #1280 on: March 13, 2018, 05:37:42 PM »

Have you read Cream's posts when he's under the protection of his lunatic buddies? They say you expose your true self when you get power so my opinion of Cream isn't positive, to say the least, especially because of how little power he has.

So what does that mean for You guys on here?  Is this your true self or do you not have power?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1281 on: March 13, 2018, 05:37:48 PM »

I personally use the Bore to let me id hang dong. Ask Steve Contra, I’m a normal guy in real life. I guess I have a pretty large library of occult books, but nothing else would make you think I was weird.
serge

shosta

« Reply #1282 on: March 13, 2018, 05:38:05 PM »
Oh, don't worry. Even if anyone had any power here Optimus would not have any.
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #1283 on: March 13, 2018, 05:38:20 PM »

I’m a married hard working man with almost 4 children.

I have no power :fbm
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

samir

« Reply #1284 on: March 13, 2018, 05:39:16 PM »
fuck u cream i'm wearing cornrows

Optimus

« Reply #1285 on: March 13, 2018, 05:43:45 PM »

I never had and never wanted any "power" in a forum. The less power I have the more likely it is for someone to engage with me in actual debate. But yeah, I prefer someone to call me a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow (cue the fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow posts) than be afraid to offer his opinion in fear of getting banned. I'd honestly have no reason to be in that forum if that ever happened.

tuna_love

« Reply #1286 on: March 13, 2018, 05:46:13 PM »
 :batman fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1287 on: March 13, 2018, 05:46:43 PM »
earnestpost on the bore, brehs
bent

Cream

« Reply #1288 on: March 13, 2018, 05:46:54 PM »
I will just say tho.

It’s really something that you guys think people like me and a few select others on era apparently have tons of power to just say whatever we want and have so much protection from the mods.

I can’t speak for anyone else necessarily but come on guys I’ve been banned a lot and yes I will admit that sweet Nicole has personally spoken with other mods basically begging to give me another chance.  She stressed to me very very strongly that the next slip up will result in a permanent ban and she really doesn’t want to bend me because you know we’re friends but she will do it.

I have an anger problem and I feel like that website doesn’t help specifically because there are so many things I would love to say to so many of the idiots that post on the website but I cannot.  Maybe that’s why I keep coming here despite literally thinking most of you are really not great people  with abhorrent and incredibly ignorant views.

There is so much dog whistling especially when it comes to racism and trans phobia that people get away with on era.  Like legit blatant I am saying this because I know that you get what I’m saying but no you can’t do anything about it.

Sometimes it’s nice for somebody to just say something blatantly stupid and you for be able to just call them fucking stupid

Inb4 lol didn’t read

Optimus

« Reply #1289 on: March 13, 2018, 05:49:21 PM »
earnestpost on the bore, brehs

it's my gimmick

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1290 on: March 13, 2018, 05:52:01 PM »
I will just say tho.

It’s really something that you guys think people like me and a few select others on era apparently have tons of power to just say whatever we want and have so much protection from the mods.

I can’t speak for anyone else necessarily but come on guys I’ve been banned a lot and yes I will admit that sweet Nicole has personally spoken with other mods basically begging to give me another chance.  She stressed to me very very strongly that the next slip up will result in a permanent ban and she really doesn’t want to bend me because you know we’re friends but she will do it.

I have an anger problem and I feel like that website doesn’t help specifically because there are so many things I would love to say to so many of the idiots that post on the website but I cannot.  Maybe that’s why I keep coming here despite literally thinking most of you are really not great people  with abhorrent and incredibly ignorant views.

There is so much dog whistling especially when it comes to racism and trans phobia that people get away with on era.  Like legit blatant I am saying this because I know that you get what I’m saying but no you can’t do anything about it.

Sometimes it’s nice for somebody to just say something blatantly stupid and you for be able to just call them fucking stupid

Cream, when you look too hard for shit to be mad about, you start seeing it in everything. ERA conditions people to see the evil in people, and takes it to paranoia levels. See that Globalization thread, for instance. Not everyone is out to get you, and speaking plainly and openly without being belligerent is an important skill to have. I disagree with people here, and ERA and pretty much everywhere. I don't surround myself in a bubble of safe thoughts. I like people who challenge me.

Stay here, argue with us. It's cathartic.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1291 on: March 13, 2018, 05:53:07 PM »

Yes. I’m a huge slut.

You wanna do a private cam session sometime?

shosta

« Reply #1292 on: March 13, 2018, 05:53:51 PM »
She's voluntarily joined the Butter Creamers gang as our mascot. She's already a part of us.

lol Sam aren't you married
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #1293 on: March 13, 2018, 05:54:19 PM »

Yes. I’m a huge slut.

You wanna do a private cam session sometime?

...maybe. PM me.

agrajag

« Reply #1294 on: March 13, 2018, 05:56:05 PM »
Here on The Bore we don't have to dogwhistle, we can be blatantly problematic  :rejoice

arrow

« Reply #1295 on: March 13, 2018, 05:56:20 PM »
I will just say tho.

Inb4 lol didn’t read

See, that's what I like about this board too : its a nice middle ground between the authoritarian nazi right assholes, and the authoritarian feminazi left assholes. You can actually discuss and say what you think here, rather than have to pussy-foot around whatever the local echo chamber wants you to say. In fact hearing you say something similar is pretty mindblowing. Welcome to the middle ground! Maybe there's hope in a polarized world after all :)

Tasty

« Reply #1296 on: March 13, 2018, 05:57:21 PM »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1297 on: March 13, 2018, 05:58:32 PM »
After many years of moronic behavior from the usual suspects on Resetera, we find out that they are allegedly just misunderstood and victims of happenstance of their usual environment. Oh the fucking irony. :lol

Wanna guess what would happen if supposedly "bad" people came out on that angle in Resetera?

clothedmacuser

« Reply #1298 on: March 13, 2018, 05:59:37 PM »
As this thread has long since ceased to be productive, it will remained locked. In this year 2018 there cannot be excuses made for antisemitism and homophobia. There cannot be exceptions.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5535542/

So is anyone gonna get banned?  Are they blaming the thread and not the posters in it?
sigh

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1299 on: March 13, 2018, 05:59:51 PM »
If i was in my late 20s me found myself dating Evilore, i too would attempt to end it all
:O

Cream

« Reply #1300 on: March 13, 2018, 05:59:56 PM »
I will just say tho.

Cream, when you look too hard for shit to be mad about, you start seeing it in everything. ERA conditions people to see the evil in people, and takes it to paranoia levels. See that Globalization thread, for instance. Not everyone is out to get you, and speaking plainly and openly without being belligerent is an important skill to have. I disagree with people here, and ERA and pretty much everywhere. I don't surround myself in a bubble of safe thoughts. I like people who challenge me.

The problem is that I have to do is read the thing is you guys post on here for a few pages to see you have a severely pathetically  understanding or desire to understand the full realities of things like racism and the way that it is expressed in society and more specifically on the Internet.

I mean people say shit on the sly. This isn’t news. It’s not uncommon. A lot of the time unintentionally. I mean the way you guys talk about people who were hyped for black panther is honestly hilariously appalling. So divorced from reality that it makes every criticism you have of ANYTHING as a forum seem quaint, and funny in hindsight.

And I can understand how from your perspective as someone that thinks, incorrectly, that many things that are in fact racist, or at the very least problematic insensitive dog whistles, that I’m “paranoid.” But unfortunately just saying that to me doesn’t really mean anything and won’t do anything. I’m gonna keep being myself and call out the bullshit I see, but thanks.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1301 on: March 13, 2018, 06:01:52 PM »

Not a troll.

Oh get the fuck over yourself.

We've been talking about genitals long before you were allowed to use the internet
:O

Cream

« Reply #1302 on: March 13, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »

Not a troll.

Oh get the fuck over yourself.

We've been talking about genitals long before you were allowed to use the internet

Glossed over the gender thing, huh? I’m just saying I noticed people bring it up a lot when I’m the subject of conversation.

BisMarckie

« Reply #1303 on: March 13, 2018, 06:03:04 PM »

Hang on, I didn't see that thread but let me guess:
Are people arguing that anti-globalization is some alt-right political view?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1304 on: March 13, 2018, 06:04:47 PM »

Nope. That calling someone a globalist was an anti-semetic dogwhistle.

:idont

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #1305 on: March 13, 2018, 06:04:55 PM »
pls just fuck off
dur

Cream

« Reply #1306 on: March 13, 2018, 06:05:21 PM »

Nope. That calling someone a globalist was an anti-semetic dogwhistle.

It kind of is. They say it a LOT dude.

shosta

« Reply #1307 on: March 13, 2018, 06:05:40 PM »
an anti semitic dogwhistle would be an alt right view
每天生气

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1308 on: March 13, 2018, 06:06:44 PM »
She's voluntarily joined the Butter Creamers gang as our mascot. She's already a part of us.

We're swingers..?

nudemacusers

« Reply #1309 on: March 13, 2018, 06:07:00 PM »
https://us.commodity.co.uk/products/commodity-orris-100ml-edp

Just want to say that commodity’s orris is prob one of my top 3 orris fragrances, seated behind Chanel’s 28 la pausa and serge lutens’ iris silver mist (pbuh)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

paprikastaude

« Reply #1310 on: March 13, 2018, 06:07:14 PM »
 :hans1

Cream

« Reply #1311 on: March 13, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »

We're swingers..?

I bet my ass is better than your spouse’s ❤️

shosta

« Reply #1312 on: March 13, 2018, 06:07:39 PM »
 :obama

Wanna give me her number? Shostakovich will show her a whole world of pleasure she's never imagined before.
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1313 on: March 13, 2018, 06:08:07 PM »
Man you guys. We could be having fun with Cream and some of you going all REE getting your panties in a bunch. Chill dudes. :batman
que

samir

« Reply #1314 on: March 13, 2018, 06:09:15 PM »

We're swingers..?

I bet my ass is better than your spouse’s ❤️

do you wax your bunghole?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1315 on: March 13, 2018, 06:09:48 PM »
Globalist used to be the thing that Alex Jones would scream really loud into the camera.
Like Globalist gay frog goblins.

We'd all have a laugh, meme and a beer about it.

It was never supposed to be more than that you morans.  :doge
🤴

shosta

« Reply #1316 on: March 13, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »
You guys ever try shaving your asshole with a safety razor? Hell of a task.
每天生气

clothedmacuser

« Reply #1317 on: March 13, 2018, 06:10:10 PM »
The Globalist thing was such bullshit because every news organization had been saying Gary Cohen has a "globalist view" in contrast to Trump's "america first."  But the second Trump says "globalist" people freak out.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/trump-globalist-cohn/555269/

Like how many times has The Atlantic pointed out Cohen's worldview and then they write this crap?
sigh

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1318 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:12 PM »
Man you guys. We could be having fun with Cream and some of you going all REE getting your panties in a bunch. Chill dudes. :batman

Averon

« Reply #1319 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:40 PM »
As this thread has long since ceased to be productive, it will remained locked. In this year 2018 there cannot be excuses made for antisemitism and homophobia. There cannot be exceptions.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5535542/

So is anyone gonna get banned?  Are they blaming the thread and not the posters in it?

I followed that thread and it's ridiculous how some of the people in there think they are some moral, progressive champions fighting bigotry.

IrishNinja spent most of that thread making excuses for his support for people airing anti-Semetic and homophobic view. Sure, he got a lot of push back, but is he banned? Nope.

Try to pull what IrishNinja did in regards to sexism or racism and you know you would have gotten at least a one week ban, if not a perm ban. But IrishNinja skates off scott free.

-Make comment merely saying Vavra made a decent game = ban
-Spend 5-6 pages dancing around the fact you support people airing anti-Semetism and homophobic views = no ban

ERA moderation everybody  :lol
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:15:42 PM by Averon »