Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 564478 times)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1380 on: March 13, 2018, 07:18:13 PM »

Don’t you guys always  Rail against people who are so quick to call everything racist?  The very first thing you said to me when I came here was that I’m a racist. Etoilate also just said that, so yeah I guess you are like him.

I mean, you were just blatantly racist, not dog whistle, not on the sly.

Can you tell me exactly what I said that was blatantly racist?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4551801/

Blaming a problem on the entirety of a race and sex.

Imagine if someone had said something like:

"There's a crime problem in this country"

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

(with or without the claps)

and then they go on to say "well not you, your GROUP" in reference to their race. Telling them that they should educate themselves. Do you not see how this is racist?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:25:26 PM by stufte »

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1381 on: March 13, 2018, 07:18:26 PM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #1382 on: March 13, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »
Can we rate bodygroomers itt
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1383 on: March 13, 2018, 07:24:12 PM »

Don’t you guys always  Rail against people who are so quick to call everything racist?  The very first thing you said to me when I came here was that I’m a racist. Etoilate also just said that, so yeah I guess you are like him.

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

I was simply stating the fact that the group that not only embodies but proliferates white supremacy, and the oppression of minorities more than any other group is straight cis white men.  It is factual to say that they have the most privilege and power in our Western society and  The only way that can be changed is if people in that group recognize that and work to change it.  I can perfectly understand why it would be difficult for straight white man to recognize his own level of privilege and work to correct it.  Just like it’s even difficult for someone like me an American to recognize the privilege they have as an American, or an able bodied person, or etc.

If you were to Blame  The problem of crime on black men,  it would be ignoring many many years of sociological data in regards to the realities of black poverty and black crime.  I will admit that that post is very petty and aggressive yes. But I really don’t know how many times he needs to be said that we wish Strait cis white guys cared more about this stuff.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1384 on: March 13, 2018, 07:24:18 PM »
Lmao my son is chanting “I don’t care” and I’m getting eyerolls from my wife  :lol :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

« Reply #1385 on: March 13, 2018, 07:26:26 PM »

this is a new discovery for me

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1386 on: March 13, 2018, 07:27:12 PM »
 :mynicca
i once trimmed my crack first and then worked my way to the top

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #1387 on: March 13, 2018, 07:28:01 PM »
I was simply stating the fact that the group that not only embodies but proliferates white supremacy
Maybe if you black people stopped embodying and proliferating crime you would deserve a little power. Work to change that as a group by recognizing your own criminality and then we can talk.

^You see how annoying and idiotic you sound?
每天生气

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1388 on: March 13, 2018, 07:30:56 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

I was simply stating the fact that the group that not only embodies but proliferates white supremacy, and the oppression of minorities more than any other group is straight cis white men.  It is factual to say that they have the most privilege and power in our Western society and  The only way that can be changed is if people in that group recognize that and work to change it.  I can perfectly understand why it would be difficult for straight white man to recognize his own level of privilege and work to correct it.  Just like it’s even difficult for someone like me an American to recognize the privilege they have as an American, or an able bodied person, or etc.

If you were to Blame  The problem of crime on black men,  it would be ignoring many many years of sociological data in regards to the realities of black poverty and black crime.  I will admit that that post is very petty and aggressive yes. But I really don’t know how many times he needs to be said that we wish Strait cis white guys cared more about this stuff.

How about... not treating racial groups as a monolith? I don't. You shouldn't either. It is toxic af.

shosta

« Reply #1389 on: March 13, 2018, 07:32:00 PM »
It's also facile and unactionable in any way except through purely racist policy.
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1390 on: March 13, 2018, 07:34:03 PM »
it's almost like all the people complaining don't want to do any action and just want to complain

Cream

« Reply #1391 on: March 13, 2018, 07:34:29 PM »
I was simply stating the fact that the group that not only embodies but proliferates white supremacy
Maybe if you black people stopped embodying and proliferating crime you would deserve a little power. Work to change that as a group by recognizing your own criminality and then we can talk.

^You see how annoying and idiotic you sound?

But black people do not have the ability to Solely fix the problems in the community on their own,  especially when people are literally working against solutions.  Did you read the thing that came out recently that said black families haven’t done better in regards to home ownership in 50 years?

Conversely the only times minorities in Western society start to get rights is when there are enough white people with power who agreed with what the minorities are fighting for.  Do I think every single white person has tons of power to make big changes?  Of course not.  But do I look down on a person if someone tries to tell them the reality of social inequality and they try to act like they aren’t living in it and they are exempt from it?  To be honest yeah a little I do.  Because the social inequality is so fucking obvious and is in literally every single area of life that I don’t understand how you could say it doesn’t exist unless you are blind or a liar or just pathetically misinformed

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1392 on: March 13, 2018, 07:34:55 PM »
que

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1393 on: March 13, 2018, 07:35:28 PM »

Cream

« Reply #1394 on: March 13, 2018, 07:35:33 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

How about... not treating racial groups as a monolith? I don't. You shouldn't either. It is toxic af.

Motherfucker it’s like you don’t even want to read what I’m saying or try to understand

etiolate

« Reply #1395 on: March 13, 2018, 07:36:47 PM »
nyanners  :rejoice

jpegmafia :rejoice

:respect

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1396 on: March 13, 2018, 07:37:24 PM »
que

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1397 on: March 13, 2018, 07:37:26 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

This is complete bullshit and you know it.

Also, the last time virtue signaling left-wing hippies tried this 'white guilt' shit you got Donald Trump elected.
There's nothing that needs to be 'corrected' because it'll all end fucked anyway. Identity politics is a one way street to Balkanization and that didn't turn out so well.
The only thing the world needs is some more common sense.

Nothing more, nothing less.
🤴

Cream

« Reply #1398 on: March 13, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »
It's also facile and unactionable in any way except through purely racist policy.

Hum I wonder what could possibly be some ways to decrease the amount of racism and social inequality by having people learn and understand and appreciate the differences between us as people while still relating us in a way that makes us excited and happy...

Have you guys heard of this movie called black panther

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1399 on: March 13, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »
i especially hate it when cream posts less than 150 words because then i accidentally read that shit

nudemacusers

« Reply #1400 on: March 13, 2018, 07:39:18 PM »
Taking my son to Black Panther this weekend; he’s pretty excited about it.

Also topically

No delete pls
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

stufte

« Reply #1401 on: March 13, 2018, 07:39:22 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

Motherfucker it’s like you don’t even want to read what I’m saying or try to understand

Haha, ditto my friend.

Cream

« Reply #1402 on: March 13, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

Also, the last time virtue signaling left-wing hippies tried this 'white guilt' shit you got Donald Trump elected.
There's nothing that needs to be 'corrected' because it'll all end fucked anyway. Identity politics is a one way street to Balkanization and that didn't turn out so well.

It’s like you guys are trying to break each other’s record for the most “obvious played out tired arguments” in a row.

I’ll just start with you saying that the reason Trump got elected is because “oh no we called them racist too much!!!” And laugh.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1403 on: March 13, 2018, 07:42:57 PM »
que

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1404 on: March 13, 2018, 07:43:24 PM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #1405 on: March 13, 2018, 07:44:15 PM »
Cannonfodder we have one token lurker and that’s moblin. Post up or dip out :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1406 on: March 13, 2018, 07:44:32 PM »
anyone fuck with bedwetter/lil ugly mane?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

shosta

« Reply #1408 on: March 13, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »
But black people do not have the ability to Solely fix the problems in the community on their own,  especially when people are literally working against solutions.  Did you read the thing that came out recently that said black families haven’t done better in regards to home ownership in 50 years?

Conversely the only times minorities in Western society start to get rights is when there are enough white people with power who agreed with what the minorities are fighting for.  Do I think every single white person has tons of power to make big changes?  Of course not.  But do I look down on a person if someone tries to tell them the reality of social inequality and they try to act like they aren’t living in it and they are exempt from it?  To be honest yeah a little I do.  Because the social inequality is so fucking obvious and is in literally every single area of life that I don’t understand how you could say it doesn’t exist unless you are blind or a liar or just pathetically misinformed
Why don't black people own homes? Because they don't make enough money to own homes or don't have the credit to do so. These are economic issues. I can be sympathetic to an economic framing of the problem and the opportunity draught of the poor. But white people have nothing to do with this.

But you talk to me about crime and say that's not within black people's control. To hell with this detachment. People are primarily responsible for themselves. And they are responsible for their families. And they are responsible for their brothers and friends. And they are responsible for their community. And there have been many great black men who understood that only they could be their own saviors. Martin Luther King Jr., and Malcolm X, and the great black business leaders, and black Wall Street, and Fred Hampton. And real, true white supremacy tore many of these men down and inflicted harm on black communities. But somehow the message they sent seems to be lost, and we don't live in the times of lynching anymore. Get up and take charge of your life and be a forthright person and do the right thing and people will follow you. And preach responsibility and duty every day. That should be 90% of the conversation. To teach people the value of good, hard work, the fruits of sacrifice, and salvation gifted to the faithful.

The most horrible, dangerous thing you could do is tell people they are not in control of their lives, that they are eternal victims, that the root of their problems lie in some mythical beast called power which belongs to one group of people, and that it can be taken from them. It is a lie.
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #1409 on: March 13, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
Cream, you're exhausting to interact with and I wish we could do this in person, but I appreciate the back and forth. If you're ever in the Boulder area I'll buy you lunch.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1410 on: March 13, 2018, 07:52:13 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

It’s like you guys are trying to break each other’s record for the most “obvious played out tired arguments” in a row.

I’ll just start with you saying that the reason Trump got elected is because “oh no we called them racist too much!!!” And laugh.
That's not at all what I'm saying.

You have this weird idea that a thing called white privilege exists, which is not the case.
Society got more equal and now everyone is like: "Wait that's it? I'm not handed jobs on a gold platter, I actually have to do things? I must've been cheated!"

It's the same everywhere. Those dumb as shit Trumpers in the GOP heartland, thinking that the factories will come roaring back. Newsflash: They won't.
They had an opportunity to move to the other cities but they choose to stick in Bumfuckville. That's their loss.

With the minorities it's the same. Some of them took the opportunity and went to Disney or whatever to make movies. Others made kick-ass rap albums or joined Google or Apple.
Some people had no talent, they're fucked. Others decided to drop out of college and smoke weed instead, oops fucked for life.

But guess what, there's always a group of disenfranchised losers left behind. Without losers you can't have winners.
Somehow however, these losers are allowing themselves to be (ab)used for shady political agenda's. 

If you think your enemy is Douglass Unemployed McFuckface from Detroit with a MAGA hat you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book.
The same trick that made poor Doug think that Mexicans are the reason he's out of a job.
🤴

shosta

« Reply #1411 on: March 13, 2018, 07:54:22 PM »
Cream, you're exhausting to interact with and I wish we could do this in person, but I appreciate the back and forth. If you're ever in the Boulder area I'll buy you lunch.
You should buy him lunch anyway as reparations.
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #1412 on: March 13, 2018, 07:54:58 PM »
You should buy him lunch anyway as reparations.

:dead

Cream

« Reply #1413 on: March 13, 2018, 07:59:34 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

You have this weird idea that a thing called white privilege exists, which is not the case.
Society got more equal and now everyone is like: "Wait that's it? I'm not handed jobs on a gold platter, I actually have to do things? I must've been cheated!"

It's the same everywhere. Those dumb as shit Trumpers in the GOP heartland, thinking that the factories will come roaring back. Newsflash: They won't.
They had an opportunity to move to the other cities but they choose to stick in Bumfuckville. That's their loss.

With the minorities it's the same. Some of them took the opportunity and went to Disney or whatever to make movies. Others made kick-ass rap albums or joined Google or Apple.
Some people had no talent, they're fucked. Others decided to drop out of college and smoke weed instead, oops fucked for life.

But guess what, there's always a group of disenfranchised losers left behind. Without losers you can't have winners.
Somehow however, these losers are allowing themselves to be (ab)used for shady political agenda's. 

If you think your enemy is Douglass Unemployed McFuckface from Detroit with a MAGA hat you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book.
The same trick that made poor Doug think that Mexicans are the reason he's out of a job.

You think white privilege doesn’t exist?

Wow you’re a fucking idiot. We’re done here.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1414 on: March 13, 2018, 08:00:37 PM »
Oh no we're not!
que

agrajag

« Reply #1415 on: March 13, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »
Can we take a moment to mourn the passing of Craig Mack?

Cream

« Reply #1416 on: March 13, 2018, 08:04:47 PM »

Why don't black people own homes? Because they don't make enough money to own homes or don't have the credit to do so. These are economic issues. I can be sympathetic to an economic framing of the problem and the opportunity draught of the poor. But white people have nothing to do with this.

But you talk to me about crime and say that's not within black people's control. To hell with this detachment. People are primarily responsible for themselves. And they are responsible for their families. And they are responsible for their brothers and friends. And they are responsible for their community. And there have been many great black men who understood that only they could be their own saviors. Martin Luther King Jr., and Malcolm X, and the great black business leaders, and black Wall Street, and Fred Hampton. And real, true white supremacy tore many of these men down and inflicted harm on black communities. But somehow the message they sent seems to be lost, and we don't live in the times of lynching anymore. Get up and take charge of your life and be a forthright person and do the right thing and people will follow you. And preach responsibility and duty every day. That should be 90% of the conversation. To teach people the value of good, hard work, the fruits of sacrifice, and salvation gifted to the faithful.

The most horrible, dangerous thing you could do is tell people they are not in control of their lives, that they are eternal victims, that the root of their problems lie in some mythical beast called power which belongs to one group of people, and that it can be taken from them. It is a lie.

I think you really, truly, don’t understand me or my perspective at all. You don’t have to tell me any of this.

First of all, the fact is that the lack of home ownership in the black community is because of redlining. Places only renting or selling property to white families, loans to black people being denied. This carries on for generations. The decimation of education and chance for economic growth in black communities, the shuffling into the criminal system and the devaluing of those communities, not to mention white flight and gentrification. These are all very real things and saying “that has nothing to do with white people” is simply incorrect.

Do you really think I’m just going around saying “I’m a victim and I want my problems that are all not my fault fixed!”? If so, way off base. I am constantly giving myself a hard time, and second guessing my approach in life. I grew up in Baltimore, to a single mom,  and everything we have now is because we both worked very very hard.

The truth is that being black effects literally every area of your entire life. I know very well how hard I have to work, specifically because I know the realities of social inequality.

shosta

« Reply #1417 on: March 13, 2018, 08:05:29 PM »
:dead
Is that a threat? Maybe Cream's right
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1418 on: March 13, 2018, 08:06:02 PM »
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1419 on: March 13, 2018, 08:06:30 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

What privilege is there for the majority of the population?

Work in a dead end job. Get fucked-over by the government or your wife. Have some kids that hate you. Die of alcohol, drug overdose or cancer?
99% of the population gets the same shitty cards. Which is why occupy worked at first. But those were the losers, so they couldn't really figure out a way to 'win'.

George Soros(!), Warren Buffet, media moguls and a bunch of politicians managed to turn that into a race debate that you are fighting in while hugging your Disney movie funded by a few billionaires who'd piss on you if they'd see you.
🤴

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1420 on: March 13, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »
ban CannonFodder for stealing moblin’s schtick plz
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #1421 on: March 13, 2018, 08:06:45 PM »
Wait white privlidge definitely exists, I’ve experienced it first hand due to my name going from a very ethnic Mexican one to the same as the 43rd President, all the while while visually passing as white. Now we can talk the macro/regional/cultural/individual relevance of it on a case by case basis, but it’s definitely out there.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

stufte

« Reply #1422 on: March 13, 2018, 08:06:54 PM »
Can we take a moment to mourn the passing of Craig Mack?

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1423 on: March 13, 2018, 08:07:24 PM »

They're "played out" because people have been trying to explain common sense stuff to you distinguished mentally-challenged fellows for half a decade and when you geniuses finally managed to get Trump elected with your moronic identity politics bullshit you took it as validation of your paranoia.

It's as if the identity politics extremes are feeding off each other. Nah, that can't be it, right Cream?

nudemacusers

« Reply #1424 on: March 13, 2018, 08:08:06 PM »
ban CannonFodder for stealing moblin’s schtick plz
What if cannonfodder is a moblin alt tho?

Cannonfodder pls post to confirm alt status.  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

stufte

« Reply #1425 on: March 13, 2018, 08:08:18 PM »
Jesus Nintex, collapse your quotes!

Cream

« Reply #1426 on: March 13, 2018, 08:09:07 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

What privilege is there for the majority of the population?

Work in a dead end job. Get fucked-over by the government or your wife. Have some kids that hate you. Die of alcohol, drug overdose or cancer?
99% of the population gets the same shitty cards. Which is why occupy worked at first. But those were the losers, so they couldn't really figure out a way to 'win'.

George Soros(!), Warren Buffet, media moguls and a bunch of politicians managed to turn that into a race debate that you are fighting in while hugging your Disney movie funded by a few billionaires who'd piss on you if they'd see you.

Are you black?

nudemacusers

« Reply #1427 on: March 13, 2018, 08:09:37 PM »
These quote ziggurats tho :exxy
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

stufte

« Reply #1428 on: March 13, 2018, 08:10:39 PM »
Wait white privlidge definitely exists, I’ve experienced it first hand due to my name going from a very ethnic Mexican one to the same as the 43rd President, all the while while visually passing as white. Now we can talk the macro/regional/cultural/individual relevance of it on a case by case basis, but it’s definitely out there.

It exists for sure.

Just like Japanese privileged exists in Japan, etc. The majority in any country will always be given a preferential treatment, no matter how subtle.

shosta

« Reply #1429 on: March 13, 2018, 08:11:09 PM »
You took your wife's last name? Lol
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #1430 on: March 13, 2018, 08:12:08 PM »
No I was legally adopted at 10
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1431 on: March 13, 2018, 08:12:20 PM »
fuckin hell shut up
bent

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1432 on: March 13, 2018, 08:12:34 PM »
If I ever get married i'd ditch my shitty last name in a heartbeat.

No I was legally adopted at 10

As opposed to illegally adopted?

Cream

« Reply #1433 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:05 PM »

It exists for sure.

Just like Japanese privileged exists in Japan, etc. The majority in any country will always be given a preferential treatment, no matter how subtle.

The disconnect between you and I seems to be that you, as a I assume straight white Man, think that white privilege is way less of a factor than I, a black LGBT person, do.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1434 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:21 PM »
As discussion for this topic has ceased to be productive, this thread will remain closed. Please remember to be polite and civil when taking part in threads in the future.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/united-flight-attendant-breaks-rules-tells-family-to-put-dog-in-overhead-dog-dies.29316/

Cerium should just admit failure and let the forum devolve into a disgusting orgy or paranoia, accusations of bad-thought, "what do you mean, tho," and peacocking to be the most self-righteous.

As Val Kilmer said at the end of Island of Dr. Moreau. 

"Well, that didn't work out."
sigh

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1435 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:28 PM »
Are you black?
well we hit it in record time, shut it all down and set the lot back to resetti

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1436 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:31 PM »
Are you black?

I'm not even sure if most black people are black
Uncle

stufte

« Reply #1437 on: March 13, 2018, 08:14:46 PM »

It exists for sure.

The disconnect between you and I seems to be that you, as a I assume straight white Man, think that white privilege is way less of a factor than I, a black LGBT person, do.

I just think you have more control over your life and happiness than you're giving yourself credit for.

etiolate

« Reply #1438 on: March 13, 2018, 08:15:46 PM »

STRAIGHT

BLACK

CIS

MEN

White skin is a weak privilege. Be able bodied, intelligent, coming from a family of wealth or just having general attractiveness are stronger privileges than light skin tone.

Hell, you're very privileged to be born in a first world country that'll put up with your bull shit.

BisMarckie

« Reply #1439 on: March 13, 2018, 08:16:02 PM »

On a world-wide scale I woudn't call it 'white' privilege rather than the privilege of the majority. See the hatred against Polish people in the UK or ethnic cleansings in Africa. Maybe it's a dumb semantics game, but the majority of a population always has certain privileges and pushes back against immigration or people that they don't think belong.

White privilege makes it sound as if it's something only people with a certain skin complexion have.