Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 571421 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1620 on: March 14, 2018, 01:26:20 AM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1621 on: March 14, 2018, 01:29:30 AM »
Heh. Beef & Soda.  :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wonder what besada is up to these days
[close]

[close]

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1622 on: March 14, 2018, 01:32:43 AM »
Heh. Beef & Soda.  :doge

I wonder what besada is up to these days
[close]

[close]

He's probably still remembering the two times he got me permabanned.  So pathetic to think of me after all these years.

Edit:  What an obesed loser.
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1623 on: March 14, 2018, 01:33:14 AM »

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1624 on: March 14, 2018, 02:09:32 AM »
Why do you guys still give a shit  :lol
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Is your sister single? I’m a big Chris-Chan guy.
serge

daemon

« Reply #1625 on: March 14, 2018, 02:30:28 AM »
I will just say tho.

It’s really something that you guys think people like me and a few select others on era apparently have tons of power to just say whatever we want and have so much protection from the mods.

I can’t speak for anyone else necessarily but come on guys I’ve been banned a lot and yes I will admit that sweet Nicole has personally spoken with other mods basically begging to give me another chance.  She stressed to me very very strongly that the next slip up will result in a permanent ban and she really doesn’t want to bend me because you know we’re friends but she will do it.

I have an anger problem and I feel like that website doesn’t help specifically because there are so many things I would love to say to so many of the idiots that post on the website but I cannot.  Maybe that’s why I keep coming here despite literally thinking most of you are really not great people  with abhorrent and incredibly ignorant views.

There is so much dog whistling especially when it comes to racism and trans phobia that people get away with on era.  Like legit blatant I am saying this because I know that you get what I’m saying but no you can’t do anything about it.

Sometimes it’s nice for somebody to just say something blatantly stupid and you for be able to just call them fucking stupid

Cream, when you look too hard for shit to be mad about, you start seeing it in everything. ERA conditions people to see the evil in people, and takes it to paranoia levels. See that Globalization thread, for instance. Not everyone is out to get you, and speaking plainly and openly without being belligerent is an important skill to have. I disagree with people here, and ERA and pretty much everywhere. I don't surround myself in a bubble of safe thoughts. I like people who challenge me.

Stay here, argue with us. It's cathartic.

The problem is that I have to do is read the thing is you guys post on here for a few pages to see you have a severely pathetically  understanding or desire to understand the full realities of things like racism and the way that it is expressed in society and more specifically on the Internet.

I mean people say shit on the sly. This isn’t news. It’s not uncommon. A lot of the time unintentionally. I mean the way you guys talk about people who were hyped for black panther is honestly hilariously appalling. So divorced from reality that it makes every criticism you have of ANYTHING as a forum seem quaint, and funny in hindsight.

And I can understand how from your perspective as someone that thinks, incorrectly, that many things that are in fact racist, or at the very least problematic insensitive dog whistles, that I’m “paranoid.” But unfortunately just saying that to me doesn’t really mean anything and won’t do anything. I’m gonna keep being myself and call out the bullshit I see, but thanks.

Cream I know your limited tunnel-vision doesn't let you see that people are not cut in groups but in individuals, and that individuals pertaining to groups may have advantages and disadvantages over the other groups. Now if you say: but generally people from X group have more disadvantages than from group Y? Well maybe, but it still is a victimization argument that solves no problems. Work your hardest and build the future of your "group", if that group identity is so important to you. Someone's gotta start the painting, and it won't happen saying that the other group has nicer colors and brushes.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1626 on: March 14, 2018, 02:31:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/well-this-is-one-way-to-reserve-a-parking-space.29312/

I don't know how these people get through life if every annoying thing requires and equally intense response.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #1627 on: March 14, 2018, 02:34:42 AM »
I already asked and she's not :(
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1628 on: March 14, 2018, 02:43:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/well-this-is-one-way-to-reserve-a-parking-space.29312/

I don't know how these people get through life if every annoying thing requires and equally intense response.
:lol I would not have been mad about it at all, but I also would not have moved my car. Would be more fun to see how long the showdown would go on before they gave up and realized I live for these moments  :pitbull

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1629 on: March 14, 2018, 02:46:24 AM »
I already asked and she's not :(

paprikastaude

« Reply #1630 on: March 14, 2018, 02:47:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/character-creators-and-%E2%80%9Cdigital-blackface%E2%80%9D.29371/

On a personal level, I have been wondering if I am guilty of something like this, for one specific reason. I am a white man, and my player-created avatar in Splatoon 2 is black girl. The reason why my Inkling comes to mind is because I feel a really special bond to "her".. I love the world of Splatoon, and I truly feel that my Inkling is a representation of me as a person within this digital world. Every day I battle against and alongside people from all around the world, and they see “me” in the game as this character of color. The reason I feel this may be problematic is that in the real world, I enjoy all kinds of privilege due to my status as a white man. But in the game world, I am allowed to assume the identity and present myself as a black girl, free of the real world societal implications that being a woman or person of color entails. I am allowed to enjoy inhabiting this identity and presenting myself to others as such.....

:PP :expert

TVC15

« Reply #1631 on: March 14, 2018, 02:49:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/character-creators-and-%E2%80%9Cdigital-blackface%E2%80%9D.29371/

On a personal level, I have been wondering if I am guilty of something like this, for one specific reason. I am a white man, and my player-created avatar in Splatoon 2 is black girl. The reason why my Inkling comes to mind is because I feel a really special bond to "her".. I love the world of Splatoon, and I truly feel that my Inkling is a representation of me as a person within this digital world. Every day I battle against and alongside people from all around the world, and they see “me” in the game as this character of color. The reason I feel this may be problematic is that in the real world, I enjoy all kinds of privilege due to my status as a white man. But in the game world, I am allowed to assume the identity and present myself as a black girl, free of the real world societal implications that being a woman or person of color entails. I am allowed to enjoy inhabiting this identity and presenting myself to others as such.....

:dolezal
serge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #1632 on: March 14, 2018, 03:07:43 AM »
On a personal level, I know I am guilty of shit like this, for one reason. I am a white man, and my player-created avatar in GTAV is black man. The reason why my GTA V character comes to mind is because I feel a really special bond to "him".. I love the world of GTAV, and I truly feel that my created black dude is a representation of me as a person within this digital world. Every day I battle against and alongside people from all around the world, and they see “me” in the game as this character of color. The reason I feel this may be problematic is that in the real world, I enjoy all kinds of privilege due to my status as a white man. But in the game world, I am allowed to assume the identity and present myself as a black girl, free of the real world societal implications that being a man or person of color entails. I am allowed to enjoy inhabiting this identity and presenting myself to others as such.....
What

etiolate

« Reply #1633 on: March 14, 2018, 04:13:33 AM »
I keep playing black players in NBA 2k. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I should have bought NCAA.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1634 on: March 14, 2018, 04:30:44 AM »
How many coloured mods are there on Re?

How many outside of the US?

How many women?

Site is run by US white boy virgin Social Studies Warrior, zero diversity in the mind admin staff

shosta

« Reply #1635 on: March 14, 2018, 04:44:44 AM »
Cerium's Asian, half the admin are women or Asian, etc. :P
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1636 on: March 14, 2018, 04:46:16 AM »
is he cis-asian or trans?

shosta

« Reply #1637 on: March 14, 2018, 04:49:51 AM »
He's been doxxed in here like twice, I'm not going to do the dirty work for you fillerino.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1638 on: March 14, 2018, 05:02:58 AM »
He's been doxxed in here like twice, I'm not going to do the dirty work for you fillerino.

I’m close to completion of development of terms of your redemption, btw. You can become a ButterCreamer again.
serge

shosta

« Reply #1639 on: March 14, 2018, 05:06:21 AM »
What are the terms? I'm close to completing my terms for forgiving you, too.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1640 on: March 14, 2018, 05:08:30 AM »
What are the terms? I'm close to completing my terms for forgiving you, too.

I haven’t done anything that requires forgiveness. I don’t lie, unlike you.

I still need a little time to make sure my terms are fair. In other words, I need to be able to type on something other than my phone.
serge

shosta

« Reply #1641 on: March 14, 2018, 05:10:12 AM »
On the contrary, I have multitudinous grievances and it's only through my newfound Catholicism that I can find it in myself to offer you a chance to redeem your previous status as my role model and friend.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1642 on: March 14, 2018, 05:12:45 AM »
On the contrary, I have multitudinous grievances and it's only through my newfound Catholicism that I can find it in myself to offer you a chance to redeem your previous status as my role model and friend.

If you have indeed gone full Cindi, there are no redemption plans for you. You are ghetto Catholic trash. It’s not a path I’d ever consider. You’ve probably raped children, as a Catholic.
serge

shosta

« Reply #1643 on: March 14, 2018, 05:14:29 AM »
How dare you. I have never had sexual relations with anyone greater than three years younger than me. Not even when I was 17. Whereas I have no doubt in my mind you have abused countless 18 year olds in your sick and old gay depravity. Which I'd love for you to do to me. You pervert.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1644 on: March 14, 2018, 05:19:54 AM »
How dare you. I have never had sexual relations with anyone greater than three years younger than me. Not even when I was 17. Whereas I have no doubt in my mind you have abused countless 18 year olds in your sick and old gay depravity. Which I'd love for you to do to me. You pervert.

I’m sorry, Shost. Dishonesty is the one thing I can’t stand for! And you tell porkies like they’re going out of style.

I really want to dig you, but you throw off numerous red flags. Come clean, say who you are, even in PM, and I’ll likely come around; but for now, you are as shady as all hell. You hide your personal information while digging for the info of others.
serge

shosta

« Reply #1645 on: March 14, 2018, 05:23:57 AM »
There's no way you actually believe that and the blatantly manipulative tactics you're displaying betray a long history of abusing others. I revealed so much to you in a PM already that to say I'm not being forthright is utterly parasitic behavior. You should be ashamed.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1646 on: March 14, 2018, 05:35:32 AM »
There's no way you actually believe that and the blatantly manipulative tactics you're displaying betray a long history of abusing others. I revealed so much to you in a PM already that to say I'm not being forthright is utterly parasitic behavior. You should be ashamed.

Eh, maybe you provided hints, but you weren’t completely honest. I was honest with you, but your PMs versus your public posts showed you’re a liar.

I want you to clear the air. I think there’s a good person somewhere in your porkies. You still can be a good person, like me. Just tell the truth. Evilore, beseda, and other gaf losers have been honest here. Even if you did stupid shit, we’d welcome you. Don’t hide. I want to love you.
serge

tuna_love

« Reply #1647 on: March 14, 2018, 05:36:44 AM »
 :batman

TVC15

« Reply #1648 on: March 14, 2018, 05:49:28 AM »
:batman

Cream and Huelen are brave enough to own who they were on those places. Not Shost; a true Etiolaten coward.
serge

shosta

« Reply #1649 on: March 14, 2018, 05:49:58 AM »
Eh, maybe you provided hints, but you weren’t completely honest. I was honest with you, but your PMs versus your public posts showed you’re a liar.

I want you to clear the air. I think there’s a good person somewhere in your porkies. You still can be a good person, like me. Just tell the truth. Evilore, beseda, and other gaf losers have been honest here. Even if you did stupid shit, we’d welcome you. Don’t hide. I want to love you.
Hints? Everything I've said on this forum, and to you, is the truth. Except the age thing, which is so clearly a joke that when it came into question I thought it was some extension of the original joke.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1650 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:22 AM »

Hints? Everything I've said on this forum, and to you, is the truth. Except the age thing, which is so clearly a joke that when it came into question I thought it was some extension of the original joke.

I really want to be a fan of yours. Really. You need a Borean, peer-reviewed, honest revelation of your past GAF-related identities. No one else hides this stuff.
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1651 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:47 AM »
Cerium's Asian, half the admin are women or Asian, etc. :P

Asian from asia

Or “asian” from the us of a

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1652 on: March 14, 2018, 05:59:48 AM »
"Buttercreamer" sounds folksy and cute, but then I remember I am on thebore, where dark sexual impulses are celebrated, and catatonic parents sit in dark rooms surrounded by the regurgitated dog-saliva covered limbs of their month-old baby.

Jerry

« Reply #1653 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:49 AM »
I love how stats are used as irrefutable proof by nutjobs like Cream when it fits their agenda but disregarded as "cherry picked" and even racist (how can numbers be racist) when they are used against them
COYS

TVC15

« Reply #1654 on: March 14, 2018, 06:10:40 AM »
Hopefully some of you people read this thread. Shostakovich is a disingenuous poster. Make him fuck off.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #1655 on: March 14, 2018, 06:16:30 AM »
Trump fires Rex Tillerson, Stephen Hawking dies, and Tool officially announce they're in the studio recording an album for the first time in 11 years.

Oh, and Cindi's alt-name is regularly posting on The Bore.
[close]

Craziness.  :doge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1656 on: March 14, 2018, 06:17:24 AM »
(how can numbers be racist)

You're telling me the number 88 isn't racist as fuck? Or 5?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1657 on: March 14, 2018, 06:26:24 AM »
Hopefully some of you people read this thread. Shostakovich is a disingenuous poster. Make him fuck off.
Not until after i've had my way with him during fist of the north star

TVC15

« Reply #1658 on: March 14, 2018, 06:43:36 AM »
Not until after i've had my way with him during fist of the north star

Would you really rather have your way in a live action animu vs real life? Shost is trash on file. You may as well go to the local Korean grocery store and stick your dick in a squid. Shost is all lies, for the time being. He can save himself, but his reactions are sadder and sadder.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #1659 on: March 14, 2018, 07:13:25 AM »

Momo, that's like the point of this thread..

nudemacusers

« Reply #1660 on: March 14, 2018, 07:16:26 AM »

:lol I would not have been mad about it at all, but I also would not have moved my car. Would be more fun to see how long the showdown would go on before they gave up and realized I live for these moments  :pitbull
dude should have pretended to fall asleep. getting all twisted up just ruins your own day.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #1661 on: March 14, 2018, 07:19:58 AM »

I really want to be a fan of yours. Really. You need a Borean, peer-reviewed, honest revelation of your past GAF-related identities. No one else hides this stuff.

You two need to get a room and sodomize each other already.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1662 on: March 14, 2018, 07:21:06 AM »
another day off due to snow! :rejoice

thursday & friday are going to fucking suck tho
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1663 on: March 14, 2018, 07:24:42 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

People always were bewildered and amazed by circus freaks. Now instead of the circus we've put them on the internet, it's in our nature.

« Reply #1664 on: March 14, 2018, 08:07:47 AM »

It's like the hunger games but with even more annoying one note characters and even more geared towards the mindset of a spoiled teenage girl on tumblr

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1665 on: March 14, 2018, 08:10:47 AM »

That's where I disagree, sure if you're freshly banned care and get it out your system, but after this thread should 100% be about laughing and finding comedy there, not about getting mad that there is injustice  :trumps

agrajag

« Reply #1666 on: March 14, 2018, 08:15:49 AM »

That's where I disagree, sure if you're freshly banned care and get it out your system, but after this thread should 100% be about laughing and finding comedy there, not about getting mad that there is injustice  :trumps

Mac's posts didn't strike me as angry, but whatevs

Tasty

« Reply #1667 on: March 14, 2018, 09:47:44 AM »
Posting here already puts you on a list
A list on Era?

Actually I think it puts you on a Twitter list for Bobby to block you along with the rest of us en masse.

Tasty

« Reply #1668 on: March 14, 2018, 09:48:52 AM »
another day off due to snow! :rejoice

thursday & friday are going to fucking suck tho

I probably shouldn't be remote today, but if it's bad enough for Boston schools to close then fuck it. :whatsthedeal

marrec

« Reply #1669 on: March 14, 2018, 09:54:57 AM »
I love how stats are used as irrefutable proof by nutjobs like Cream when it fits their agenda but disregarded as "cherry picked" and even racist (how can numbers be racist) when they are used against them

Stats don't like lie Jerry. Except when you manipulate them into lying for you.

Jerry

« Reply #1670 on: March 14, 2018, 09:55:58 AM »

Stats don't like Jerry
. Except when you manipulate them into lying for you.

Why, what did I ever do to them?!
COYS

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1671 on: March 14, 2018, 09:56:58 AM »
Maybe that’s why I keep coming here despite literally thinking most of you are really not great people  with abhorrent and incredibly ignorant views.
Would you say that you're pretty anti-thebore because of the true cowardly and vile nature of people here? That you take your fill of our filth and exit? But also like the looming spectre idea that you may pop out at any time and disrupt our safe spaces and comforts?

Good people don't do what we do.

marrec

« Reply #1672 on: March 14, 2018, 10:01:59 AM »

Stats don't like Jerry
. Except when you manipulate them into lying for you.

Why, what did I ever do to them?!

Manipulated them  :'(

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1673 on: March 14, 2018, 10:09:00 AM »

Complete bullshit. The gender pay gap is a perfect example of someone doing cigarillo packet maths and coming out with an entirely misleading statistic.
woke

kingv

« Reply #1674 on: March 14, 2018, 10:12:51 AM »

I didn’t click the link yet... but I’m going to guess that is an Irish ninja post.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1675 on: March 14, 2018, 10:18:41 AM »

I didn’t click the link yet... but I’m going to guess that is an Irish ninja post.

woke

marrec

« Reply #1676 on: March 14, 2018, 10:40:14 AM »

Complete bullshit. The gender pay gap is a perfect example of someone doing cigarillo packet maths and coming out with an entirely misleading statistic.

Mother fucker, it's like you got to through the first sentence and couldn't stop yourself from the dumb ass pocket refutation before reading the rest of the damn post. To say nothing of the "gender pay gap" boogie man you've been tricked into believing was misleading lmao

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1677 on: March 14, 2018, 10:48:51 AM »
Kurt Russell Annihilated

I think
rub

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #1678 on: March 14, 2018, 10:56:30 AM »
Why was this happening? Was this what roboticization felt like? Sonic truly felt sorry for all the woodland creatures he had rescued before, and it gave him the tiniest bit of resolve to fight back - only to have a squirmy metal rod dart past his lips, subsiding that. It fed deep down, triggering his gag reflexes, but no matter how many times he coughed or tried to do anything to get it out, it wouldn't stop.

More of these things seemed to join in, these new ones started rubbing down his chest, which caused him to wince even more than the phallus down his gullet, as something strangely sensitive seemed to exist on both sides of his pecs - as he looked to see why it felt that way, he nearly broke down:

Sonic was growing breasts.

He teared up, as he wanted to cry, but instead, he cried out in pure ecstasy as he splattered and stained the once pristine tube, seemingly inviting them to join in, covering him inside and out with an icky substance that seemed to leave him tired. As they all left his body, with him wiped out on the floor, the smell of his cum and the perfume came together noxiously, but he kinda liked it now.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1679 on: March 14, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »
Get this rightwing propaganda Sonic outta here.