Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 570912 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1860 on: March 14, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »
The worst thing abut the fall of GAF isn't resetera. It's the people who came here.
When all is said and done research will show that the great divide and polarization happened because of all the banned GAF members that had no choice but to join the alt-right instead to get relationship advice.
🤴

Aegis.exe

« Reply #1861 on: March 14, 2018, 02:40:05 PM »
I'm just here cause Cindi and Nachobro made it seem kinda fun.

All I got was a front row seat to watch Optimus constantly shit his pants.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1862 on: March 14, 2018, 02:41:45 PM »
I'm worse than resetera? Goddamn what'd I say to deserve that.
I was actually just talking about Optimums.

But I actually think he predates the fall of gaf. Either way still the worse thing to happen here.

I was here way before that you fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.
And yet you've never stopped being a shit head. Amazing.

I'm sorry there wasn't an infowars fansite or something for you to post at.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:46:23 PM by Rahxephon91 »

marrec

« Reply #1863 on: March 14, 2018, 02:41:46 PM »
it's amazing how two things from era can make this thread more insufferable than bore snowflakes like etoliate have ever done.

:putin
:patel

yes we will deal with it as we are capable of that and don't run screaming MODS HELP and report things that upset us on our computer screens
 :trumps

I didn't get you banned bro, but you can talk to me about it if it helps

:respect

kingv

« Reply #1864 on: March 14, 2018, 02:45:40 PM »
Still thinking the gender pay gap isn’t real in 2018  :lol

How does the pay gap affect bigendered individuals?

That’s a good question. I’m not really sure. But I would be willing to bet that openly practicing non-conforming gendered people are affected.

Is it surprising that no one wants to hire someone who thinks their gender is “bunny”?

Okay genius, ignoring the fact that you just made that up and no one is going into an interview saying “my gender is bunny” that doesn’t account for the millions of trans individuals not getting hired and also making far less.

Then what is a non-confirming gender? Autigender? Can you draw a Venn diagram of people that consider themselves to be autigender, but are also good at interviewing?

Like, people that can’t choose between the two widely accepted categories seem to me to be highly
likely to be extremely weird and/or insufferable.

Edit: you keep talking about being misgendered, I don’t even know what your gender is supposed to be.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1865 on: March 14, 2018, 02:46:14 PM »
This thread has run its course.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5563517/

:aweshum

Boredfrom

« Reply #1866 on: March 14, 2018, 02:46:52 PM »
it's amazing how two things from era can make this thread more insufferable than bore snowflakes like etoliate have ever done.

:putin
:patel

yes we will deal with it as we are capable of that and don't run screaming MODS HELP and report things that upset us on our computer screens
 :trumps

I didn't get you banned bro, but you can talk to me about it if it helps

:respect

Geez, I wonder why?

Then again, Besada and Sweet Nicole don’t act with bias at all.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1867 on: March 14, 2018, 02:48:28 PM »
It's amazing how long resetera's "transparency" lasted. Now things or people are shut down with vague lines such as "history of posts like this". It really has become a nightmare dystopia.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1868 on: March 14, 2018, 02:49:35 PM »

So are the people in here ignoring statistics and calling me “it” working for corporate media too?

No, people here are both trolling you and not taking you seriously because a) you don't understand their arguments b) they think you're a shitty human being

That's more equality that you'll ever have in REEEEE because instead of pampering you we're treating you like you deserved to be treated. We don't see race or gender, we just see an asshole.

You think the people calling me “it” don’t see gender? Lmao.

If you misgender anyone, even if you don’t like them, because it upsets them, then you’re a bigoted fucking asshole.

You haven’t said anything of value to me since I’ve got here. Just tired arguments and misinformed bigoted garbage.
Misgendering never happens in any real life situations.  It's a made-up internet thing because text can't show your gender.

It's always pretty obvious if you are a 'sir' or a 'madam' or just 'hi'(other) because we either can't tell from your looks or it could be both.
Not to mention that assigning gender only happens when filling out forms or talking to strangers or whatever.

And the only thing it impacts is letters or spam e-mails. I've never understood the big deal with the modern gender obsession.
Enlighten me why I should care or when it's a problem in day to day life.
🤴

Bore Expert

« Reply #1869 on: March 14, 2018, 02:52:25 PM »

I don’t think “run” is the right word. This thread kinda drunkenly stumbled around the course and slipped in its own vomit.  :derp

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1870 on: March 14, 2018, 02:53:19 PM »
Still thinking the gender pay gap isn’t real in 2018  :lol

How does the pay gap affect bigendered individuals?

That’s a good question. I’m not really sure. But I would be willing to bet that openly practicing non-conforming gendered people are affected.

Is it surprising that no one wants to hire someone who thinks their gender is “bunny”?

Okay genius, ignoring the fact that you just made that up and no one is going into an interview saying “my gender is bunny” that doesn’t account for the millions of trans individuals not getting hired and also making far less.

Then what is a non-confirming gender? Autigender? Can you draw a Venn diagram of people that consider themselves to be autigender, but are also good at interviewing?

Like, people that can’t choose between the two widely accepted categories seem to me to be highly
likely to be extremely weird and/or insufferable.

Because you seem to be an ignorant and misinformed, I’ll explain it again. People do not choose their gender. For a very long time and in many ways our society, media, etc. attempts to shove every single person on the incredibly complex gender spectrum into two neat little boxes. Our society has the desire to label everything. People inventing so many gender terms is a response for the desire of a label they feel comfortable with. It would be great to just be yourself and not need any term. But in the world we live in, bigender is the closeted to describing what I AM.

I’ll repeat, NOT what I CHOSE.

WHAT I AM.

Even if you can prove to me that these people are going into job interviews, saying some random gender term for themselves and expecting a different random pronoun, that would STILL not account for the millions of trans individuals that identify solely as male or female that are being denied jobs, or paid less, which is what the statistic you continue to ignore was ACTUALLY about.

“But I hate tumblrinas and they claim to be gender non conforming so that MUST mean ALL gender non conforming people are worthy of ridicule and literally being denied jobs too.”

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1871 on: March 14, 2018, 02:58:00 PM »

So are the people in here ignoring statistics and calling me “it” working for corporate media too?

No, people here are both trolling you and not taking you seriously because a) you don't understand their arguments b) they think you're a shitty human being

That's more equality that you'll ever have in REEEEE because instead of pampering you we're treating you like you deserved to be treated. We don't see race or gender, we just see an asshole.

You think the people calling me “it” don’t see gender? Lmao.

If you misgender anyone, even if you don’t like them, because it upsets them, then you’re a bigoted fucking asshole.

You haven’t said anything of value to me since I’ve got here. Just tired arguments and misinformed bigoted garbage.
Misgendering never happens in any real life situations.  It's a made-up internet thing because text can't show your gender.

It's always pretty obvious if you are a 'sir' or a 'madam' or just 'hi'(other) because we either can't tell from your looks or it could be both.
Not to mention that assigning gender only happens when filling out forms or talking to strangers or whatever.

And the only thing it impacts is letters or spam e-mails. I've never understood the big deal with the modern gender obsession.
Enlighten me why I should care or when it's a problem in day to day life.

Misgendering is mainly a way for snowflakes like Cream to tell the world they were offended and show everyone their victimhood and people who want to piss them off for various reasons to achieve that. It's a made up crisis that in reality affects almost no one.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1872 on: March 14, 2018, 02:58:39 PM »
Misgendering never happens in any real life situations.

:heh
bent

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1873 on: March 14, 2018, 02:58:45 PM »

WHAT I AM.

You don't need all-caps dipshit, no-one in this thread thinks someone chooses to be gay/trans/etc.

Optimus

« Reply #1874 on: March 14, 2018, 03:01:53 PM »

WHAT I AM.

You don't need all-caps dipshit, no-one in this thread thinks someone chooses to be gay/trans/etc.

Yeah right, the alt-right forum doesn't think people chose to be gay or trans.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1875 on: March 14, 2018, 03:02:04 PM »
Because you seem to be an ignorant and misinformed, I’ll explain it again. People do not choose their gender. For a very long time and in many ways our society, media, etc. attempts to shove every single person on the incredibly complex gender spectrum into two neat little boxes. Our society has the desire to label everything. People inventing so many gender terms is a response for the desire of a label they feel comfortable with. It would be great to just be yourself and not need any term. But in the world we live in, bigender is the closeted to describing what I AM.

WHAT I AM.

Even if you can prove to me that these people are going into job interviews, saying some random gender term for themselves and expecting a different random pronoun, that would STILL not account for the millions of trans individuals that identify solely as male or female that are being denied jobs, or paid less, which is what the statistic you continue to ignore was ACTUALLY about.

“But I hate tumblrinas and they claim to be gender non conforming so that MUST mean ALL gender non conforming people are worthy of ridicule and literally being denied jobs too.”
You do pick your gender.

You can't speak a language at birth, you can't read at birth. Then you learn to read words and words mean things and you pick the word to identify yourself that most closely matches to what you think you are, or want to be.
And the only times you need it are: when writing people, filling out government forms, clothing measurements or medical reasons (believe it or not, in medicine your biological gender matters a great deal).

You won't be examined for breast cancer as a dude and your balls and prostate won't get a check-up if you're a girl. It's really that simple.

I've never really encountered that shit on purpose or in bad faith

Like some dude with long hair might be mistaken for a lady. Or a women with short hair for a dude.
But there's really no harm in it. And it usually ends with: "OOH sorry man" or "Excuse me m'lady (tips fedora)"

I've never seen anyone being misgendered at say the supermarket ever.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1876 on: March 14, 2018, 03:03:38 PM »

You won't be examined for breast cancer as a dude.

Except there's men with breast cancer.

Optimus

« Reply #1877 on: March 14, 2018, 03:05:04 PM »

I bet the vast majority of times it happens it's an honest mistake. Believe it or not people aren't usually intentionally confrontational against strangers.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1878 on: March 14, 2018, 03:05:10 PM »
Whats the opposite of snowflake? Someone who is really obnoxious in how they think they above the GREAT SOCIAL CONSPIRACY.

Aegis.exe

« Reply #1879 on: March 14, 2018, 03:05:39 PM »
If you actually want to know, misgendering in real life does happen, but it's generally not as big a deal as people would make it out to be. Sometimes a cashier at Wendy's or some shit calls you the wrong thing cause you're looking a bit "different" and they're not sure what to do. You kinda just shrug your shoulders at that and walk away though, mistakes happen.

Every now and then when you're clearly representing your gender in a space that you spend more time in, somebody will be an asshole and misgender you just to make fun of you more than anything. It does happen IRL. Just, a lot of people handle that situation like any adult would when somebody is being an asshole.

I, uh, think anybody that's not like Optimus or Assimilate level distinguished mentally-challenged would already know that though.

Optimus

« Reply #1880 on: March 14, 2018, 03:07:02 PM »
Whats the opposite of snowflake? Someone who is really obnoxious in how they think they above the GREAT SOCIAL CONSPIRACY.

You're talking about the one where men are making fun of crappy movies because in reality they're sexists?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1881 on: March 14, 2018, 03:07:14 PM »

You won't be examined for breast cancer as a dude.

Except there's men with breast cancer.
Yup, and they usually find it too late and they die or they can't pay for the medical costs because they're binge drinkers and smokers and they die.

If you actually want to know, misgendering in real life does happen, but it's generally not as big a deal as people would make it out to be. Sometimes a cashier at Wendy's or some shit calls you the wrong thing cause you're looking a bit "different" and they're not sure what to do. You kinda just shrug your shoulders at that and walk away though, mistakes happen.

Every now and then when you're clearly representing your gender in a space that you spend more time in, somebody will be an asshole and misgender you just to make fun of you more than anything. It does happen IRL. Just, a lot of people handle that situation like any adult would when somebody is being an asshole.

I, uh, think anybody that's not like Optimus or Assimilate level distinguished mentally-challenged would already know that though.
Yup, the problem is assholes. Not necessarily misgendering people.

I also just throw it on the pile of other things people fail to identify or remember correctly:
- Locations of countries on a map
- Passwords
- Names

Because 99% of the population is in some way dumb as shit.
🤴

Aegis.exe

« Reply #1882 on: March 14, 2018, 03:11:28 PM »

Yeah, but that is a specific way to be an asshole that is still a bit more acceptable than it probably should be.

I mean, we got people in the thread calling Cream "it." I get the entire point of the thread is to feel superior and belittle people from GAF/Era, but that's like the low blow dumb asshole way to go about it that people aren't finding issue with. Cream has done a bunch of things actually worth making fun of, I don't know why it's gotta go past that.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1883 on: March 14, 2018, 03:11:44 PM »

I don’t think “run” is the right word. This thread kinda drunkenly stumbled around the course and slipped in its own vomit.  :derp

It was great how one of the examples the entire thread is based on turned out to be a photoshop

« Reply #1884 on: March 14, 2018, 03:11:53 PM »
I feel there are more closed threads on RE than there ever were on GAF.

Cream

« Reply #1885 on: March 14, 2018, 03:12:53 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me? “Misgendering doesn’t happen in real life.” Do you honestly believe this?

People here are way more misinformed than I thought.

The Transgender Law Center’s report on changing gender markers reveals that in some states it isn’t possible to change your gender on documents such as driver’s licenses and birth certificates. And in some states, you must have undergone specific surgeries in order to do so.

According to the National Center for Transgender Equality’s 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, only 11 percent of people surveyed had their gender listed on all of their government IDs. 67 percent didn’t have any ID with their affirmed gender listed.

People who have discriminatory beliefs and ideas about the trans community can use misgendering as a tactic for harassment and bullying. This is evidenced by the 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, which found that 46 percent of respondents experienced verbal harassment because of their identity, and 9 percent had been physically assaulted.

discrimination is a major issue for the trans community. The 2015 U.S. Trans Survey found these startling statistics:

33 percent of trans people surveyed had at least one experience of discrimination when seeking medical treatment.
27 percent of respondents reported some form of employment discrimination, whether it was being fired, mistreated at work, or not hired because of their identity.
77 percent of people who were out in K-12, and 24 percent of those who were out in college or vocational school, experienced mistreatment in those settings.

It’s dehumanization, plain and simple. Not only does it completely disregard someone’s identity, it’s just incredibly hurtful.

The numbers and the doctors don’t lie. The most effective treatment for the incredibly stressful and difficult to manage gender dysphoria is a successful transition and acceptance by their community.

If the dehumanization and total disregard continues, the abuse will continue, the sucides will continue. And then all of you will point to all the trans people killing them selves and say “look see? They are just crazy! Better keep making fun of them!”

Asking why misgendering is wrong is like asking why it’s wrong to call a black person a monkey.

paprikastaude

« Reply #1886 on: March 14, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »
I look androgynous and have been called a girl by accident and because of bad jokes quite often, especially in my youth. If I was a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, I could probably go full snowflake about this on REE when they talk about what men should look like.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1887 on: March 14, 2018, 03:14:25 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me? “Misgendering doesn’t happen in real life.” Do you honestly believe this?

Who said this Cream? Who said this.

Cream

« Reply #1888 on: March 14, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »

Nintex. Optimus also called it made up. Scroll up and read.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1889 on: March 14, 2018, 03:15:53 PM »

Optimus

« Reply #1890 on: March 14, 2018, 03:19:29 PM »

No you fucking idiot, I said it was a made up crisis. That's what I was talking about when I said you don't understand people's arguments.

Aegis.exe

« Reply #1891 on: March 14, 2018, 03:20:29 PM »
Cream, if you want to find something valuable from a trans person that actually lives in the real world, I'm gonna give you something. You should prolly spend less time getting into huge hissy fits and super deep identity politics online, and go spend some time seeing how your identity is working for you day to day. Then, like, go do actual things to help yourself and others like you in a way that matters.

Making big care posts of shit people are just gonna mock on this board of all places is like running into a Californian wildfire with a water balloon. I get what you want to do, but take some time to look at how fucking dumb you're being. Take some time to think about what life is actually like for you and not what places like Era make it look like.

tummyfat

« Reply #1892 on: March 14, 2018, 03:21:30 PM »

Cream

« Reply #1893 on: March 14, 2018, 03:21:42 PM »

No you fucking idiot, I said it was a made up crisis. That's what I was talking about when I said you don't understand people's arguments.

What the FUCK are you talking about, you brain dead cretin? How the FUCK would you know ANYTHING about what it’s like to live with gender dysphoria? You are a sociopathic, ignorant asshole. A complete waste of anyone’s time that REFUSES to consider anyone but yourself.

agrajag

« Reply #1894 on: March 14, 2018, 03:22:04 PM »

Yeah, but that is a specific way to be an asshole that is still a bit more acceptable than it probably should be.

I mean, we got people in the thread calling Cream "it." I get the entire point of the thread is to feel superior and belittle people from GAF/Era, but that's like the low blow dumb asshole way to go about it that people aren't finding issue with. Cream has done a bunch of things actually worth making fun of, I don't know why it's gotta go past that.

I suspect that some of us do not respect and do not wish to validate his bigenderism.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1895 on: March 14, 2018, 03:22:42 PM »

Nintex was talking about accidental misgendering, and he went on to clarify that he'd never personally witnessed it, and Optimus said he believed that most instances of misgendering were an honest mistake.

Scroll up and read.

Cream

« Reply #1896 on: March 14, 2018, 03:23:22 PM »
Cream, if you want to find something valuable from a trans person that actually lives in the real world, I'm gonna give you something. You should prolly spend less time getting into huge hissy fits and super deep identity politics online, and go spend some time seeing how your identity is working for you day to day. Then, like, go do actual things to help yourself and others like you in a way that matters.

Making big care posts of shit people are just gonna mock on this board of all places is like running into a Californian wildfire with a water balloon. I get what you want to do, but take some time to look at how fucking dumb you're being. Take some time to think about what life is actually like for you and not what places like Era make it look like.

Have you ever considered that maybe I’m perfectly capable of thinking for myself and my beliefs came from my own life experiences of living in Baltimore and being BEATEN for expressing myself?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1897 on: March 14, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
Y'all need Jesus.
que

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1898 on: March 14, 2018, 03:24:34 PM »

The Transgender Law Center’s report on changing gender markers reveals that in some states it isn’t possible to change your gender on documents such as driver’s licenses and birth certificates. And in some states, you must have undergone specific surgeries in order to do so.

According to the National Center for Transgender Equality’s 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, only 11 percent of people surveyed had their gender listed on all of their government IDs. 67 percent didn’t have any ID with their affirmed gender listed.

People who have discriminatory beliefs and ideas about the trans community can use misgendering as a tactic for harassment and bullying. This is evidenced by the 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, which found that 46 percent of respondents experienced verbal harassment because of their identity, and 9 percent had been physically assaulted.

discrimination is a major issue for the trans community. The 2015 U.S. Trans Survey found these startling statistics:

33 percent of trans people surveyed had at least one experience of discrimination when seeking medical treatment.
27 percent of respondents reported some form of employment discrimination, whether it was being fired, mistreated at work, or not hired because of their identity.
77 percent of people who were out in K-12, and 24 percent of those who were out in college or vocational school, experienced mistreatment in those settings.

It’s dehumanization, plain and simple. Not only does it completely disregard someone’s identity, it’s just incredibly hurtful.

The numbers and the doctors don’t lie. The most effective treatment for the incredibly stressful and difficult to manage gender dysphoria is a successful transition and acceptance by their community.

If the dehumanization and total disregard continues, the abuse will continue, the sucides will continue. And then all of you will point to all the trans people killing them selves and say “look see? They are just crazy! Better keep making fun of them!”

Asking why misgendering is wrong is like asking why it’s wrong to call a black person a monkey.

(Image removed from quote.)

The real problem seems to be assholes and if they don't misgender you they will just make fun of your clothes, or your teeth or your weird animu backpack or whatever.
Bullies are one group of people who don't discriminate. And let's face it, if you are a transgender you're not really the same as the 'average joe' who drives a truck and drinks himself to death within the next 20 years or so.
I for one am a huge supporter of 'misfits' or 'rebels' as I think they're much more interesting than the majority (average boring people).

Also people use 'it' 99% of the time because they can't tell genders. Like I said, it's like pointing at Ukraine on a map and someone shouts Russia or Thailand and 3 people nod yes in agreement.

You will need some serious ethnic cleansing on this planet to end bullying and general stupidity and I'm all for it tbh

However, you can't tell me that having 99 or so genders fixes 'anything'. Half the planet won't remember them. It's like having to remember all the different Pokemon.
Only cool 90's kids can do that.
🤴

Optimus

« Reply #1899 on: March 14, 2018, 03:25:14 PM »
What the FUCK are you talking about, you brain dead cretin? How the FUCK would you know ANYTHING about what it’s like to live with gender dysphoria? You are a sociopathic, ignorant asshole. A complete waste of anyone’s time that REFUSES to consider anyone but yourself.

Boreans, you're welcome.

Aegis.exe

« Reply #1900 on: March 14, 2018, 03:25:48 PM »

Have you ever considered that maybe I’m perfectly capable of thinking for myself and my beliefs came from my own life experiences of living in Baltimore and being BEATEN for expressing myself?

I know the life too. I honestly don't think you're capable of thinking about yourself and taking care of your mental well being, or you wouldn't be here right now acting like you are. If anything I think you're doing a very poor job of coping with some of the negative life experiences that do come with this stuff.

tummyfat

« Reply #1901 on: March 14, 2018, 03:26:56 PM »
No trans person has ever committed suicide

Cream

« Reply #1902 on: March 14, 2018, 03:27:17 PM »

The real problem seems to be assholes and if they don't misgender you they will just make fun of your clothes, or your teeth or your weird animu backpack or whatever.
Bullies are one group of people who don't discriminate. And let's face it, if you are a transgender you're not really the same as the 'average joe' who drives a truck and drinks himself to death within the next 20 years or so.
I for one am a huge supporter of 'misfits' or 'rebels' as I think they're much more interesting than the majority (average boring people).

Also people use 'it' 99% of the time because they can't tell genders. Like I said, it's like pointing at Ukraine on a map and someone shouts Russia or Thailand and 3 people nod yes in agreement.

You will need some serious ethnic cleansing on this planet to end bullying and general stupidity and I'm all for it tbh

However, you can't tell me that having 99 or so genders fixes 'anything'. Half the planet won't remember them. It's like having to remember all the different Pokemon.
Only cool 90's kids can do that.

Hmm you know what might be a good first step to quelling the need to have so many genders? NOT CALLING PEOPLE IT. I was called it AFTER I said “please don’t call me it.” They we’re NOT unsure of my gender because I’ve said it like a hundred times.

The only honest one here is agarag.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1903 on: March 14, 2018, 03:28:17 PM »
stfu

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1904 on: March 14, 2018, 03:29:31 PM »
 :doge

debate pro-tip: insulting your opponents only makes them double down on their positions
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:34:41 PM by Atramental »

FStop7

« Reply #1905 on: March 14, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1906 on: March 14, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »
NOT CALLING PEOPLE IT. I was called it AFTER I said “please don’t call me it.”

"Hello forum of which some members are openly hostile to me. Here's some ammo."

And this is why America should ban guns. No guns, no ammo. Think about it.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1907 on: March 14, 2018, 03:39:23 PM »
I thought the people on here are really into assholes?

Cream

« Reply #1908 on: March 14, 2018, 03:39:50 PM »

You shouldn’t have said you were a Jew! You gave them ammo! It’s your fault for expressing yourself.

Nola

« Reply #1909 on: March 14, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »
Seeing the alt-right and the alt-left go at it makes me laugh.

People on Internet thinking that my form of progressivism is alternative makes me laugh

It's not alternative? The vast majority of society is making fun of your form of "progressivism" you fucking nutcase. That's why you had to join a hugbox full of shut-ins, losers and crazy people in order not to feel "oppressed" by other people's opinion. The ruling class and its propaganda tools whether that's Hollywood, corporate media or social media are doing their best to spread your form of progressivism and all they've achieved this far is getting Trump elected.

This thread is reaching peak irony right now.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1910 on: March 14, 2018, 03:40:10 PM »
(((Globalists))) run the country and are using capital greed to divide and conquer the lower classes while feeding them fluoride and making the frogs gay.

I feel quite bad for you. I can almost smell the amount of effort that went into this post - you really tried to tick all the boxes there. Ultimately, though, it's about as funny as a shower with Evilore.
woke

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1911 on: March 14, 2018, 03:40:22 PM »
Aren't antisemites assholes? This seems circular

machine

« Reply #1912 on: March 14, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »

FunSlower

« Reply #1913 on: March 14, 2018, 03:41:45 PM »
cream is cindi?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1914 on: March 14, 2018, 03:42:32 PM »

You shouldn’t have said you were a Jew! You gave them ammo! It’s your fault for expressing yourself.

Okay, but now try this same thing in the Neo-nazi hideout. (AKA the bore.)

Cream

« Reply #1915 on: March 14, 2018, 03:45:04 PM »

I know the life too. I honestly don't think you're capable of thinking about yourself and taking care of your mental well being, or you wouldn't be here right now acting like you are. If anything I think you're doing a very poor job of coping with some of the negative life experiences that do come with this stuff.

With all due respect, this is really rude. Why do so many people automatically assume that if you spend literally any more than 0% of time trying to argue social justice with Internet tough guys then you must not be able to also give care and attention to your wellbeing in the real world.

I am incredibly secure in who I am, and I’ve wotked really hard to have a better environment than the one I grew up in.

I’m perfectly able to spend some free time trying to educate Internet tough guys literally spreading misinformation about me and the marginalized groups I belong to.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1916 on: March 14, 2018, 03:45:05 PM »
No trans person has ever committed suicide

Finally! Someone actually coming out with some facts.

Way better than Cream's fake news.
woke

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1917 on: March 14, 2018, 03:45:29 PM »
cream is cindi?

For all in tents and porpoises
:9

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1918 on: March 14, 2018, 03:46:19 PM »
Time for a personal story.

I got bullied at school, because I was a thin asthmatic kid who couldn't do much in gym class. But I realized soon in life that you really shouldn't let others dictate it.
My solution was simple. I decided to ignore everyone I considered an asshole, including some teachers and went to hang out with other people I did like instead.
As it turned it out I was right. Basically everyone I know on a personal or professional level is in some degree 'successful'. I don't hang out with deadbeats, bullies or unsuccessful people.

My brother didn't do that, he got horribly depressed (still is at times) because he got bullied and kept that to himself for 13 or 15 years or so. Until my mother completely lost it and he realized he could end up the same.
He was afraid that if he'd tell others about his mental issues they'd fire him, leave him, ignore him, whatever. However, the exact opposite happened. A lot of people who also had issues came to him for advice and everyone around him was genuinely curious about his condition and how the hell he could function so well despite 24/7 hiding a depression for 15 years.

The reason why I'm harsh on people who moan about their personal issues is simple. They should fix them because no one else will. No one else will fix your problems for you because they have their own shit to deal with.
If they don't hire you, fine, just start your own business and put them out of business or find a better position at a better company. If you have talent or are genuinely good at what you do (which 'misfits') often are, there's no reason to wait for 'others' to hire you.

So take control of your own life instead of relying on others that don't support you or data that says that you should feel 'so and so' or feel 'so and so'. Spend the energy you're wasting trying to convince others into your own well being and skill development.

My teachers said that I probably wouldn't make it in the (business) world because I was shy, slim, not that smart etc. .
Those motherfuckers are still in the same dead end job and I'm a COO.

One of the high school bullies actually showed up at my office as an intern for some shitty project. I laughed my ass off that I ever felt intimidated by such a loser.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna