Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 570747 times)

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1680 on: March 14, 2018, 10:59:24 AM »
I will just say tho.

It’s really something that you guys think people like me and a few select others on era apparently have tons of power to just say whatever we want and have so much protection from the mods.

I can’t speak for anyone else necessarily but come on guys I’ve been banned a lot and yes I will admit that sweet Nicole has personally spoken with other mods basically begging to give me another chance.  She stressed to me very very strongly that the next slip up will result in a permanent ban and she really doesn’t want to bend me because you know we’re friends but she will do it.

I have an anger problem and I feel like that website doesn’t help specifically because there are so many things I would love to say to so many of the idiots that post on the website but I cannot.  Maybe that’s why I keep coming here despite literally thinking most of you are really not great people  with abhorrent and incredibly ignorant views.

There is so much dog whistling especially when it comes to racism and trans phobia that people get away with on era.  Like legit blatant I am saying this because I know that you get what I’m saying but no you can’t do anything about it.

Sometimes it’s nice for somebody to just say something blatantly stupid and you for be able to just call them fucking stupid

Cream, when you look too hard for shit to be mad about, you start seeing it in everything. ERA conditions people to see the evil in people, and takes it to paranoia levels. See that Globalization thread, for instance. Not everyone is out to get you, and speaking plainly and openly without being belligerent is an important skill to have. I disagree with people here, and ERA and pretty much everywhere. I don't surround myself in a bubble of safe thoughts. I like people who challenge me.

Stay here, argue with us. It's cathartic.

The problem is that I have to do is read the thing is you guys post on here for a few pages to see you have a severely pathetically  understanding or desire to understand the full realities of things like racism and the way that it is expressed in society and more specifically on the Internet.

I mean people say shit on the sly. This isn’t news. It’s not uncommon. A lot of the time unintentionally. I mean the way you guys talk about people who were hyped for black panther is honestly hilariously appalling. So divorced from reality that it makes every criticism you have of ANYTHING as a forum seem quaint, and funny in hindsight.

And I can understand how from your perspective as someone that thinks, incorrectly, that many things that are in fact racist, or at the very least problematic insensitive dog whistles, that I’m “paranoid.” But unfortunately just saying that to me doesn’t really mean anything and won’t do anything. I’m gonna keep being myself and call out the bullshit I see, but thanks.

Cream I know your limited tunnel-vision doesn't let you see that people are not cut in groups but in individuals, and that individuals pertaining to groups may have advantages and disadvantages over the other groups. Now if you say: but generally people from X group have more disadvantages than from group Y? Well maybe, but it still is a victimization argument that solves no problems. Work your hardest and build the future of your "group", if that group identity is so important to you. Someone's gotta start the painting, and it won't happen saying that the other group has nicer colors and brushes.

“Cream. Let’s say by some CRAZY HYPOTHETICAL you are right. And one group that shall remain nameless has more advantages than another that shall remain nameless. Well, what you really need to do... and I’m SURE you’ve never heard this before... you ready?... WORK REALLY HARD! Just work really hard and never complain about the reality of systemic inequality. That’s the ONLY way to ever make things better. Just keep working hard on your group, yourself, but most important, never ever bring up the well-documented, ubiquitous social inequality that we all live in on a daily basis.”

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1681 on: March 14, 2018, 11:01:46 AM »
Pls leave. No one but stuffy cares. This is my safe zone to make fun of you.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1682 on: March 14, 2018, 11:03:52 AM »

Mother fucker, it's like you got to through the first sentence and couldn't stop yourself from the dumb ass pocket refutation before reading the rest of the damn post. To say nothing of the "gender pay gap" boogie man you've been tricked into believing was misleading lmao

Explain to me how aggregating male salaries and comparing them directly to female salaries is an accurate representation of any perceived or otherwise gender imbalance. Because it's not. It's a fake statistic. Furthermore, by perpetuating that bullshit you're doing women a disservice by detracting from the real issues that may affect salary progression in a given field: ease of getting back into work after taking time off to have children for example.

Here's an example of how we can disingenuously twist numbers. Up to the age of 30, women are paid around 3% more than men. So we can deduce that for every 97 cents a man earns under the age of 30, a woman earns a dollar. This is unfair and we should do something about it to achieve supreme, true, pure gender equality should we not? Let's increase the wages of every man under the age of 30 by 3%. It's only fair. Right?
woke

Cream

« Reply #1683 on: March 14, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »
I love how stats are used as irrefutable proof by nutjobs like Cream when it fits their agenda but disregarded as "cherry picked" and even racist (how can numbers be racist) when they are used against them

What statistic have I ever disregarded? No seriously I’ll wait for you to bring up something that never happened.

Or you can go back to being an empathy-deficient keyboard monster screaming under your bridge about SJWs while continuing to ignore the statistics YOU want to ignore.

BisMarckie

« Reply #1684 on: March 14, 2018, 11:05:58 AM »
To get this thread back on track:

Now that we have established that there are Arby's boobs.... How about Arby's dongs? :phil
 :doge

marrec

« Reply #1685 on: March 14, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »

Mother fucker, it's like you got to through the first sentence and couldn't stop yourself from the dumb ass pocket refutation before reading the rest of the damn post. To say nothing of the "gender pay gap" boogie man you've been tricked into believing was misleading lmao

Explain to me how aggregating male salaries and comparing them directly to female salaries is an accurate representation of any perceived or otherwise gender imbalance. Because it's not. It's a fake statistic. Furthermore, by perpetuating that bullshit you're doing women a disservice by detracting from the real issues that may affect salary progression in a given field: ease of getting back into work after taking time off to have children for example.

Here's an example of how we can disingenuously twist numbers. Up to the age of 30, women are paid around 3% more than men. So we can deduce that for every 97 cents a man earns under the age of 30, a woman earns a dollar. This is unfair and we should do something about it to achieve supreme, true, pure gender equality should we not? Let's increase the wages of every man under the age of 30 by 3%. It's only fair. Right?

If I wanted to argue about the veracity of the gender pay gap I'd do it on ERA, I'm not going to trash up this thread by going back and forth with a dude who can't even bother to read an entire post before banging out his practiced Jordan Peterson rebuttal.  :heh

I'm here to talk about Sonic fanfiction

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1686 on: March 14, 2018, 11:08:11 AM »
If I wanted to argue about the veracity of the gender pay gap I'd do it on ERA, I'm not going to trash up this thread by going back and forth with a dude who can't even bother to read an entire post before banging out his practiced Jordan Peterson rebuttal.  :heh

I'll translate. "I don't want to get BTFO and look like an absolute fucktard on yet another forum".
woke

Cream

« Reply #1687 on: March 14, 2018, 11:09:14 AM »
Still thinking the gender pay gap isn’t real in 2018  :lol

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1688 on: March 14, 2018, 11:11:33 AM »

Still thinking GamerGate is responsible for Trump, Russia, the Norks, pestilence and famine in 2018 :lol
woke

Jerry

« Reply #1689 on: March 14, 2018, 11:11:42 AM »
I love how stats are used as irrefutable proof by nutjobs like Cream when it fits their agenda but disregarded as "cherry picked" and even racist (how can numbers be racist) when they are used against them

What statistic have I ever disregarded? No seriously I’ll wait for you to bring up something that never happened.

Or you can go back to being an empathy-deficient keyboard monster screaming under your bridge about Social Studies Warriors while continuing to ignore the statistics YOU want to ignore.

I said people like you, not you. Also that is a very loose definition of the word 'screaming'.

Ultimately you're right, I don't really care.
COYS

marrec

« Reply #1690 on: March 14, 2018, 11:12:53 AM »

I'll translate. "I don't want to get BTFO and look like an absolute fucktard on yet another forum".

Jerry

« Reply #1691 on: March 14, 2018, 11:14:07 AM »

How does the pay gap affect bigendered individuals?
COYS

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1692 on: March 14, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »
My grandma fell in the gender pay gap once.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1693 on: March 14, 2018, 11:16:55 AM »

You believe in a gender pay gap?  lol

I find there's a correlation - it's a common belief held by most aficionados of obscure japanese pedophilia erotic art that just so happens to feature disconcertingly age-ambigious childlike characters.
woke

marrec

« Reply #1694 on: March 14, 2018, 11:16:58 AM »

rip she's gettin' paid in heaven now

Cream

« Reply #1695 on: March 14, 2018, 11:17:42 AM »

That’s a good question. I’m not really sure. But I would be willing to bet that openly practicing non-conforming gendered people are affected.

We know that trans individuals are hired far less, and payed less, especially after transitioning:
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2012/04/16/11494/the-gay-and-transgender-wage-gap/

“Transgender people also face significant economic challenges. Fifteen percent of transgender people report making less than $10,000 per year, a rate of poverty that is nearly four times that of the general population.“

agrajag

« Reply #1696 on: March 14, 2018, 11:18:07 AM »

They average it out

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1697 on: March 14, 2018, 11:19:00 AM »

We know that trans individuals are hired far less, and payed less, especially after transitioning:
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2012/04/16/11494/the-gay-and-transgender-wage-gap/

To be fair, that's because they spend most of the working day sperging on ResetERA.
woke

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1698 on: March 14, 2018, 11:19:19 AM »

rip she's gettin' paid in heaven now

She's still alive. Apparently the gap wasn't as big as we were led to believe.

Jerry

« Reply #1699 on: March 14, 2018, 11:19:58 AM »

That’s a good question. I’m not really sure. But I would be willing to bet that openly practicing non-conforming gendered people are affected.

Thank you for a sincere answer.

They average it out

Thank you for finishing the joke I was setting up.
COYS

Cream

« Reply #1700 on: March 14, 2018, 11:20:26 AM »

To be fair, that's because they spend most of the working day sperging on ResetERA.

See, it’s fascinating. To be so devoid of empathy that your first instinct is to ignore the data to make a joke about Era. I’m glad I’m not someone like you.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1701 on: March 14, 2018, 11:22:50 AM »
yeah who would ever think to make a joke response in a trash thread like this. how unexpected.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1702 on: March 14, 2018, 11:23:40 AM »

See, it’s fascinating. To be so devoid of empathy that your first instinct is to ignore the data to make a joke about Era. I’m glad I’m not someone like you.

User warned: Joking in bad faith.
woke

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1703 on: March 14, 2018, 11:23:41 AM »
Jesus i feel bad for your parents/caretakers or whoever the fuck has to deal with this crap in real life. I suppose it's not a crime to be a moron but i just hope you two don't indulge in some other deplorable shit like Amirox does.

Cream

« Reply #1704 on: March 14, 2018, 11:24:39 AM »
Jesus i feel bad for your parents/caretakers or whoever the fuck has to deal with this crap in real life. I suppose it's not a crime to be a moron but i just you two don't indulge in some other deplorable shit like Amirox does.

I mean wow it’s almost as if the people in my life actually care about others and are interested in statistics about systemic inequality

kingv

« Reply #1705 on: March 14, 2018, 11:25:24 AM »

I didn’t click the link yet... but I’m going to guess that is an Irish ninja post.

Didn’t know he was Tum Tum from 3 ninjas.

Cream

« Reply #1706 on: March 14, 2018, 11:26:39 AM »
yeah who would ever think to make a joke response in a trash thread like this. how unexpected.

“The reason trans people make less money is being all of them are spending their time being AUTISTIC on the Internet forum I hate”

Yep. You’re right. Trash. Hilarious.

agrajag

« Reply #1707 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:19 AM »
Hang in there, Creamy

marrec

« Reply #1708 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:26 AM »
Jesus i feel bad for your parents/caretakers or whoever the fuck has to deal with this crap in real life. I suppose it's not a crime to be a moron but i just hope you two don't indulge in some other deplorable shit like Amirox does.

The only deplorable shit I indulge in is posting in this, a splinter forum for a site frequented by convicted pedophiles, and dennis.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1709 on: March 14, 2018, 11:28:11 AM »
“The reason trans people make less money is being all of them are spending their time being AUTISTIC on the Internet forum I hate”

Yep. You’re right. Trash. Hilarious.
glad we agree  :itagaki

kingv

« Reply #1710 on: March 14, 2018, 11:29:37 AM »

Is it surprising that no one wants to hire someone who thinks their gender is “bunny”?

agrajag

« Reply #1711 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31:03 AM »

The only deplorable shit I indulge in is posting in this, a splinter forum for a site frequented by convicted pedophiles, and dennis.

Dennis is full resetera now

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1712 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31:17 AM »

Is it surprising that no one wants to hire someone who thinks their gender is “bunny”?

Playboy?

Cream

« Reply #1713 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31:38 AM »

Okay genius, ignoring the fact that you just made that up and no one is going into an interview saying “my gender is bunny” that doesn’t account for the millions of trans individuals not getting hired and also making far less.

marrec

« Reply #1714 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31:49 AM »

Dennis is full resetera now

Blue ocean strategy, he's pulling a nintendo and appealing to the casuals.

Cream

« Reply #1715 on: March 14, 2018, 11:32:45 AM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1716 on: March 14, 2018, 11:33:58 AM »
Hang in there, Creamy

(Image removed from quote.)

Please don't. Weren't you fucking off to *autistic screeching* last time you were here?

Stufte, bb. I blame you for xher coming back, you fucking asshole.

marrec

« Reply #1717 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:02 AM »

Okay genius, ignoring the fact that you just made that up and no one is going into an interview saying “my gender is bunny” that doesn’t account for the millions of trans individuals not getting hired and also making far less.

Also, as someone who frequently has to hire people, it IS surprising that anyone would give a shit what gender someone identified as (or their race, for that matter). It's hard enough to find anyone qualified or motivated enough to work properly, much less bring your racist and/or bigoted bullshit bagage along for the ride. I just don't get it.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1718 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:49 AM »
Wow, cream with the digital whiteface. :(

Cream

« Reply #1719 on: March 14, 2018, 11:35:11 AM »

Also, as someone who frequently has to hire people, it IS surprising that anyone would give a shit what gender someone identified as (or their race, for that matter). It's hard enough to find anyone qualified or motivated enough to work properly, much less bring your racist and/or bigoted bullshit bagage along for the ride. I just don't get it.

Not sure why it would be surprising.

Trans people get killed just for being trans.  Doesn’t seem like a big stretch of the imagination that they would get denied jobs too

marrec

« Reply #1720 on: March 14, 2018, 11:38:32 AM »

Not sure why it would be surprising.

Trans people get killed just for being trans.  Doesn’t seem like a big stretch of the imagination that they would get denied jobs too

Ya I mean, I guess. I'm just surprised that people give that much of a shit about it, to deny otherwise qualified candidates just cause they're trans.

I'm surprised cause I can't relate, not surprised to find out that bigots do this shit tho.

Cream

« Reply #1721 on: March 14, 2018, 11:39:57 AM »
You guys do realize that the sizable chunk of libtards on this forum, myself included, either a)don't post in this thread or b)aren't going to engage or read what y'all are posting, right? :doge

You guys are wasting your breath.

I see disinformation about marginalized communities being spread, giving further excuse for ignorant or apathetic people to dismiss the fatal problems in those communities, I think the truth should be expressed.

Jansen

« Reply #1722 on: March 14, 2018, 11:40:06 AM »
you guys still feeding the nutty biatch today

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1723 on: March 14, 2018, 11:40:11 AM »

[Citation Needed]
woke

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1724 on: March 14, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »

marrec

« Reply #1725 on: March 14, 2018, 11:41:42 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #1726 on: March 14, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »

The bitch likes nuts

Cream

« Reply #1727 on: March 14, 2018, 11:44:53 AM »

[Citation Needed]

“I’m going to dismiss all the evidence because what about this circumstance I just made up? You can’t prove it doesn’t happen. Therefore, trans people probably deserve it.”

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1728 on: March 14, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »

“I’m going to dismiss all the evidence because what about this circumstance I just made up? You can’t prove it doesn’t happen. Therefore, trans people probably deserve it.”

"I should be able to make whatever statement I want to support my tired arguments and never have to prove it"

Fuck off back to Kiwifarms.
woke

Jansen

« Reply #1729 on: March 14, 2018, 11:47:39 AM »

The bitch likes nuts

Nuttin wrong with a handful of nuts

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1730 on: March 14, 2018, 11:48:54 AM »
:dead at people literally going "don't invade my safe space" in here.

Cream

« Reply #1731 on: March 14, 2018, 11:49:10 AM »

"I should be able to make whatever statement I want to support my tired arguments and never have to prove it"

Fuck off back to Kiwifarms.

Assuming you aren’t illiterate,  I guess you just missed all the statistics I’ve posted in here to defend my positions.  You’re also gliding over the fact that the person I was responding to was making something up to ignore my statistics.  But I don’t see you chastising them for making something up and not backing it up with facts. Only me. Interesting.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1732 on: March 14, 2018, 11:49:25 AM »
why does this thread always have to devolve into some form of identity battle, cant we just laugh and not engage? :goldberg

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1733 on: March 14, 2018, 11:50:59 AM »
why does this thread always have to devolve into some form of identity battle, cant we just laugh and not engage? :goldberg
Momes, it's time to accept that this is what the thread is.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1734 on: March 14, 2018, 11:51:39 AM »
Seeing the alt-right and the alt-left go at it makes me laugh.

tummyfat

« Reply #1735 on: March 14, 2018, 11:52:42 AM »
Someone make a GiftBot giveaway for a lifetime of ERA Clear and in the section where you enter the code just put the URL for Adblock

Cream

« Reply #1736 on: March 14, 2018, 11:52:47 AM »

People on Internet thinking that my form of progressivism is alternative makes me laugh

nudemacusers

« Reply #1737 on: March 14, 2018, 11:57:12 AM »
IMO cream deserves some respect for putting up with this forum’s garbage interface and posting embedded images, links, and quotes. They say this younger generation lacks resolve but I beg to differ.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #1738 on: March 14, 2018, 11:57:36 AM »
You guys do realize that the sizable chunk of libtards on this forum, myself included, either a)don't post in this thread or b)aren't going to engage or read what y'all are posting, right? :doge

You guys are wasting your breath.

FWIW I think this thread is better with Cream around.
And this forum is better with this thread around.
Therefore...

No time to write a care post but I hope you stick around, Cream.

I had to skip a few pages of bathroom reading since someone started knocking on the stall, but the convo with Cream and Stufte seemed productive from what I saw. 

I'm extremely liberal by 2008 standards (and I think I've moved even further left since) but by 2018 standards I guess I'm a dirty moderate and think the Bore strikes a good balance away from the regressive left (ERA) and the Baby Goatse on the right.

Also, TVC, I hope you ditch the prudening thing.  You seem normal in the real world, but it doesn't seem right on the bore if I'm not mildly troubled by your posts.  I don't need to see a picture of baby cole slaw, but you have a way with your words to make the most horrific thing an interesting read.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1739 on: March 14, 2018, 11:58:09 AM »

People on Internet thinking that my form of progressivism is alternative makes me laugh

Wish i was that proud for posting on two garbage forums. Progressivism indeed.