Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 571466 times)

Kurt Russell

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1920 on: March 14, 2018, 03:47:44 PM »
tl;dr
woke

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1921 on: March 14, 2018, 03:47:50 PM »
Time for a personal story.

I got bullied at school, because I was a thin asthmatic kid who couldn't do much in gym class. But I realized soon in life that you really shouldn't let others dictate it.
My solution was simple. I decided to ignore everyone I considered an asshole, including some teachers and went to hang out with other people I did like instead.
As it turned it out I was right. Basically everyone I know on a personal or professional level is in some degree 'successful'. I don't hang out with deadbeats, bullies or unsuccessful people.

My brother didn't do that, he got horribly depressed (still is at times) because he got bullied and kept that to himself for 13 or 15 years or so. Until my mother completely lost it and he realized he could end up the same.
He was afraid that if he'd tell others about his mental issues they'd fire him, leave him, ignore him, whatever. However, the exact opposite happened. A lot of people who also had issues came to him for advice and everyone around him was genuinely curious about his condition and how the hell he could function so well despite 24/7 hiding a depression for 15 years.

The reason why I'm harsh on people who moan about their personal issues is simple. They should fix them because no one else will. No one else will fix your problems for you because they have their own shit to deal with.
If they don't hire you, fine, just start your own business and put them out of business or find a better position at a better company. If you have talent or are genuinely good at what you do (which 'misfits') often are, there's no reason to wait for 'others' to hire you.

So take control of your own life instead of relying on others that don't support you or data that says that you should feel 'so and so' or feel 'so and so'. Spend the energy you're wasting trying to convince others into your own well being and skill development.

My teachers said that I probably wouldn't make it in the (business) world because I was shy, slim, not that smart etc. .
Those motherfuckers are still in the same dead end job and I'm a COO.

One of the high school bullies actually showed up at my office as an intern for some shitty project. I laughed my ass off that I ever felt intimidated by such a loser.

-facepalm-

Cream

« Reply #1922 on: March 14, 2018, 03:49:51 PM »

Takuan

« Reply #1923 on: March 14, 2018, 03:51:34 PM »
Time for a personal story.

I got bullied at school, because I was a thin asthmatic kid who couldn't do much in gym class. But I realized soon in life that you really shouldn't let others dictate it.
My solution was simple. I decided to ignore everyone I considered an asshole, including some teachers and went to hang out with other people I did like instead.
As it turned it out I was right. Basically everyone I know on a personal or professional level is in some degree 'successful'. I don't hang out with deadbeats, bullies or unsuccessful people.

My brother didn't do that, he got horribly depressed (still is at times) because he got bullied and kept that to himself for 13 or 15 years or so. Until my mother completely lost it and he realized he could end up the same.
He was afraid that if he'd tell others about his mental issues they'd fire him, leave him, ignore him, whatever. However, the exact opposite happened. A lot of people who also had issues came to him for advice and everyone around him was genuinely curious about his condition and how the hell he could function so well despite 24/7 hiding a depression for 15 years.

The reason why I'm harsh on people who moan about their personal issues is simple. They should fix them because no one else will. No one else will fix your problems for you because they have their own shit to deal with.
If they don't hire you, fine, just start your own business and put them out of business or find a better position at a better company. If you have talent or are genuinely good at what you do (which 'misfits') often are, there's no reason to wait for 'others' to hire you.

So take control of your own life instead of relying on others that don't support you or data that says that you should feel 'so and so' or feel 'so and so'. Spend the energy you're wasting trying to convince others into your own well being and skill development.

My teachers said that I probably wouldn't make it in the (business) world because I was shy, slim, not that smart etc. .
Those motherfuckers are still in the same dead end job and I'm a COO.

One of the high school bullies actually showed up at my office as an intern for some shitty project. I laughed my ass off that I ever felt intimidated by such a loser.
Was waiting for the Future Authoring shill-point.

I see you, JP.  :umad

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1924 on: March 14, 2018, 03:51:47 PM »
These two groups arn't comparable at all. An anti-semite doesn't think that Jewish people don't exist or think that the people who claim to be Jewish are just mentally-ill (the way a transphobe might).

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1925 on: March 14, 2018, 03:52:10 PM »
:9

Jansen

« Reply #1926 on: March 14, 2018, 03:52:30 PM »
why are ninthings almost always conservatives

Cream

« Reply #1927 on: March 14, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
His solution was “if places won’t hire you, just start your own business!”. Amazing.

Why the fuck didn’t any trans people think of that at

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1928 on: March 14, 2018, 03:56:00 PM »
Burn this to the ground.
que

Aegis.exe

« Reply #1929 on: March 14, 2018, 03:56:02 PM »
Cream, if you want to find something valuable from a trans person that actually lives in the real world, I'm gonna give you something. You should prolly spend less time getting into huge hissy fits and super deep identity politics online, and go spend some time seeing how your identity is working for you day to day. Then, like, go do actual things to help yourself and others like you in a way that matters.

Making big care posts of shit people are just gonna mock on this board of all places is like running into a Californian wildfire with a water balloon. I get what you want to do, but take some time to look at how fucking dumb you're being. Take some time to think about what life is actually like for you and not what places like Era make it look like.

Have you ever considered that maybe I’m perfectly capable of thinking for myself and my beliefs came from my own life experiences of living in Baltimore and being BEATEN for expressing myself?

I know the life too. I honestly don't think you're capable of thinking about yourself and taking care of your mental well being, or you wouldn't be here right now acting like you are. If anything I think you're doing a very poor job of coping with some of the negative life experiences that do come with this stuff.

With all due respect, this is really rude. Why do so many people automatically assume that if you spend literally any more than 0% of time trying to argue social justice with Internet tough guys then you must not be able to also give care and attention to your wellbeing in the real world.

I am incredibly secure in who I am, and I’ve wotked really hard to have a better environment than the one I grew up in.

I’m perfectly able to spend some free time trying to educate Internet tough guys literally spreading misinformation about me and the marginalized groups I belong to.

Probably because people who are secure with who are they don't have borderline mental breakdowns over issues like this on an online forum with 50 active users on a good day. Mentally well people who get the picture of how these issues work in the real world are probably out there doing something a lot more productive and healthy with their time.

Call me rude all you want, but I'm gonna call it how I see it. You really should look at why you're here and what you're actually doing online, because from what I've seen I can assure it's probably doing more harm than good right now.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1930 on: March 14, 2018, 03:56:23 PM »
His solution was “if places won’t hire you, just start your own business!”. Amazing.

Seems to be the same problem black people are having. At least they got Black Panther. What do trans people have. :(

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1931 on: March 14, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »
These two groups arn't comparable at all. An anti-semite doesn't think that Jewish people don't exist or think that the people who claim to be Jewish are just mentally-ill (the way a transphobe might).

But the causes of gender dysphoria are not understood well at all. It very well could be a mental illness. Keeping an open mind on that does not make one a transphobic.
woke

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1932 on: March 14, 2018, 03:57:24 PM »

Stop Masturbating

spoiler (click to show/hide)

Clean your room, bucko.
There. You should be all sorted out now. :doge
[close]
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1933 on: March 14, 2018, 03:58:38 PM »
You have a computer. Start building websites. Get good at it. Sell them.
You can even stream shit on YouTube, how about a transgender counseling channel. I haven't seen those yet. $$$

I used to be the same early in high school. Running to teachers to try to get them to stop the bullying (they won't).
Moaning at my parents that my grades were shit (nothing much they could do about me not doing my homework, I should study better).

You cannot control the actions of others, only your own.

Learn like some point & click WordPress shit
https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/

Basically everyone who's on the internet 3 times a week can use it to build websites.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1934 on: March 14, 2018, 04:01:50 PM »

Cream

« Reply #1935 on: March 14, 2018, 04:02:36 PM »
You can even stream shit on YouTube, how about a transgender counseling channel. I haven't seen those yet. $$$

You fucking moron.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1936 on: March 14, 2018, 04:03:55 PM »
free Creepy Stalker
rub

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1937 on: March 14, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »

Negative self-thinking isn't healthy and perseverance is the key to success.

But don't take my word for it

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1938 on: March 14, 2018, 04:04:55 PM »
free Creepy Stalker

Where?

As a Dutch guy I love free stuff.

Cream

« Reply #1939 on: March 14, 2018, 04:05:19 PM »
Cream, if you want to find something valuable from a trans person that actually lives in the real world, I'm gonna give you something. You should prolly spend less time getting into huge hissy fits and super deep identity politics online, and go spend some time seeing how your identity is working for you day to day. Then, like, go do actual things to help yourself and others like you in a way that matters.

Making big care posts of shit people are just gonna mock on this board of all places is like running into a Californian wildfire with a water balloon. I get what you want to do, but take some time to look at how fucking dumb you're being. Take some time to think about what life is actually like for you and not what places like Era make it look like.

Have you ever considered that maybe I’m perfectly capable of thinking for myself and my beliefs came from my own life experiences of living in Baltimore and being BEATEN for expressing myself?

I know the life too. I honestly don't think you're capable of thinking about yourself and taking care of your mental well being, or you wouldn't be here right now acting like you are. If anything I think you're doing a very poor job of coping with some of the negative life experiences that do come with this stuff.

With all due respect, this is really rude. Why do so many people automatically assume that if you spend literally any more than 0% of time trying to argue social justice with Internet tough guys then you must not be able to also give care and attention to your wellbeing in the real world.

I am incredibly secure in who I am, and I’ve wotked really hard to have a better environment than the one I grew up in.

I’m perfectly able to spend some free time trying to educate Internet tough guys literally spreading misinformation about me and the marginalized groups I belong to.

Probably because people who are secure with who are they don't have borderline mental breakdowns over issues like this on an online forum with 50 active users on a good day. Mentally well people who get the picture of how these issues work in the real world are probably out there doing something a lot more productive and healthy with their time.

Call me rude all you want, but I'm gonna call it how I see it. You really should look at why you're here and what you're actually doing online, because from what I've seen I can assure it's probably doing more harm than good right now.

I appreciate the “concern” but I can assure you I do plenty of productive things to do my part in attacking inequality in the real world.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1940 on: March 14, 2018, 04:05:56 PM »
Free Creepy Stalker.
que

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1941 on: March 14, 2018, 04:06:01 PM »

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1942 on: March 14, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
Guys, you can now win ONE FREE MONTH OF ERA CLEAR!!!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reseteras-inaugural-giftbot-giveaway-free-stuff-all-week-long.29117/

That's awesome. I find the ads can really distract you away from the mod messages.

You fucking moron.

Jfc. If your response to someone who's engaging in a non-obnoxious way with you is that inflammatory, it kind of explains your woes in the labour market.

Pro tip: Don't wear your Antifa mask to job interviews
[close]
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:12:10 PM by Kurt Russell »
woke

Cream

« Reply #1943 on: March 14, 2018, 04:09:18 PM »

Negative self-thinking isn't healthy and perseverance is the key to success.

But don't take my word for it

Lol yes I’m sure the incredibly egocentric super famous millionaire pop star would be at least a little decent at shaking off her haters.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1944 on: March 14, 2018, 04:11:22 PM »
Lol yes I’m sure the incredibly egocentric super famous millionaire pop star would be at least a little decent at shaking off her haters.

She also got an army of nazies at her beck and call.

Cream

« Reply #1945 on: March 14, 2018, 04:12:08 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reseteras-inaugural-giftbot-giveaway-free-stuff-all-week-long.29117/

That's awesome. I find the ads can really distract you away from the mod messages.

You fucking moron.

Jfc. If your response to someone who engaging in a non-obnoxious way with you is that inflammatory, it kind of explains your woes in the labour market.

Oh Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’ve done nothing but dehumanize and dismiss me and make an ass of yourself today, but if I said “you must have trouble making friends or keeping a job with that attitude” 20 people in here would laugh at me for assuming anyone acts irl exactly the way they do in here.

agrajag

« Reply #1946 on: March 14, 2018, 04:12:25 PM »

Is that where you learn that Evilore is really the galactic overlord Xenu and he tried to destroy thetans (reeeeeejects) by drowning them in millions of shower stalls?

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1947 on: March 14, 2018, 04:13:23 PM »
Oh Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’ve done nothing but dehumanize and dismiss me and make an ass of yourself today, but if I said “you must have trouble making friends or keeping a job with that attitude” 20 people in here would laugh at me for assuming anyone acts irl exactly the way they do in here.

Tell me more about how a random internet stranger managed to "dehumanize" you.
woke

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1948 on: March 14, 2018, 04:14:33 PM »

Cream

« Reply #1949 on: March 14, 2018, 04:15:58 PM »

You’ve already made it perfectly clear where your beliefs lie. I’m not going to waste anymore time trying to connect with a sociopath like you.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1950 on: March 14, 2018, 04:16:37 PM »
You’ve already made it perfectly clear where your beliefs lie. I’m not going to waste anymore time trying to connect with a sociopath like you.

Where do my beliefs lie? Asking for a friend.
woke

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1951 on: March 14, 2018, 04:18:17 PM »
Quote from: SweetNicole
It's like Christmas in July March!
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5548856/

Can we all just applaud their generosity? Sure the games might be provided for free by the publishers, but ERA itself is giving away a whole 3 vouchers for ERA clear. That's a total value of $12, in letters, twelve(!) US dollars!

Cream

« Reply #1952 on: March 14, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »

Where do my beliefs lie? Asking for a friend.

Ignoring forever now bye

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1953 on: March 14, 2018, 04:19:53 PM »
DON'T INTENTIONALLY MISGENDER OR CALL PEOPLE "IT", PLS. LET'S ALL TRY TO HOLD OURSELVES TO HIGHER STANDARD OF SHIT-SLINGING.
©@©™

Cream

« Reply #1954 on: March 14, 2018, 04:20:40 PM »
DON'T INTENTIONALLY MISGENDER OR CALL PEOPLE "IT", PLS. LET'S ALL TRY TO HOLD OURSELVES TO HIGHER STANDARD OF SHIT-SLINGING.

AAAAAH THE RED TEXT IT BURNS UUUUUUSSSSSSS

BOREEEEEEE

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1955 on: March 14, 2018, 04:20:54 PM »
Ignoring forever now bye

Forever? That's kind of permanent. Maybe we could just try a trial separation for 24 hours and see how that pans out? I know I wouldn't want to do anything too hasty, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either.
woke

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1956 on: March 14, 2018, 04:20:58 PM »
What if my preferred gender pronoun is it?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1957 on: March 14, 2018, 04:21:08 PM »

Can we all just applaud their generosity? Sure the games might be provided for free by the publishers, but ERA itself is giving away a whole 3 vouchers for ERA clear. That's a total value of $12, in letters, twelve(!) US dollars!
If I order now do I get a free CD with all star hits?
🤴

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1958 on: March 14, 2018, 04:21:09 PM »
So I told my boss to "just get whatever" when he offered to grab lunch and he got Burger King so I'm basically just as bad as nudemac now. :-\ I'm sorry Yumfather, for I have sinned. :gloomy

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1959 on: March 14, 2018, 04:21:36 PM »

Lol Cream found the report button and the mods used comic fucking sans. They can't even do that right.
woke

paprikastaude

« Reply #1960 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:23 PM »

what are you, a clown?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1961 on: March 14, 2018, 04:24:57 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1962 on: March 14, 2018, 04:25:37 PM »
So I told my boss to "just get whatever" when he offered to grab lunch and he got Burger King so I'm basically just as bad as nudemac now. :-\ I'm sorry Yumfather, for I have sinned. :gloomy
Bosses and food don't go well together.

Like, you either have a boss that just goes for what's cheapest.  :success

Or some guy that thinks that his homemade stuff is better because he found the recipe during his journey to discover himself and pure business genius  :snob
🤴

samir

« Reply #1963 on: March 14, 2018, 04:26:21 PM »
Wow I'm so surprised that Cream is a giant piece of shit like 99% of the transgenders that reside on REE.

You need to learn to fucking chill.

:smug

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1964 on: March 14, 2018, 04:26:54 PM »
jesus christ
rub

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1965 on: March 14, 2018, 04:27:27 PM »
The best thing is, they deflect any criticism of their character by calling you an ist or phobic etc, when really it's just because they're an insufferable cunt.
woke

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1966 on: March 14, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »

Or some guy that thinks that his homemade stuff is better because he found the recipe during his journey to discover himself and pure business genius  :snob
Yeah I should have known better. There's two food spots right next to my work: Rudy's BBQ and BK. Of course he was gonna go for the cheaper option. :'(

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1967 on: March 14, 2018, 04:28:23 PM »

What the FUCK are you talking about, you brain dead cretin? How the FUCK would you know ANYTHING about giving away totally bitchin' prizes? You are a sociopathic, ignorant asshole. A complete waste of anyone’s time that REFUSES to consider anyone but yourself.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #1968 on: March 14, 2018, 04:29:29 PM »
I've placed C4 on the supporting pillars in this thread and this whole place is coming down. No one is coming out of here alive. I'm burying this thread with everyone in it. Nothing will escape. It's the only way to contain it. Goodbye, Bore.

每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1969 on: March 14, 2018, 04:29:32 PM »

Is this some kind of femdom situation where you're being humiliated and dehumanized for sexual gratification, you sick fuck? If so, 100% approval.
©@©™

Cream

« Reply #1970 on: March 14, 2018, 04:29:48 PM »
The best thing is, they deflect any criticism of their character by calling you an ist or phobic etc, when really it's just because they're an insufferable cunt.

Congrats. You  said something so stupid that you get one more.

“I dismiss your identity and all the facts and statistics about marginalized groups not because I’m racist or transphobic but because I just think YOU are a bad person.”

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1971 on: March 14, 2018, 04:30:48 PM »

lol, the fuck?

You say some weird shit, this is up there.

I've experienced both of these things. He missed out number three - when you're pulling overtime and as a morale-boosting treat, your boss offers to order you in pizza, yet for some reason, they never order more than 2 small, the crust is always thin and usually a choice between spicy meat inferno or vegetable devil fire.
woke

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1972 on: March 14, 2018, 04:32:45 PM »
Those both sound good?

Drainage

« Reply #1973 on: March 14, 2018, 04:32:53 PM »
This thread needs a hot, drunken fucking shower

agrajag

« Reply #1974 on: March 14, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »
Timu, you can call me it any time you want to bb

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1975 on: March 14, 2018, 04:33:38 PM »
Those both sound good?

They're not bad, but I like options. Sometimes I just want plain. Sometimes I want something with pineapple on it. It's all about the nuance, man.
woke

agrajag

« Reply #1976 on: March 14, 2018, 04:34:42 PM »

“I dismiss your identity and all the facts and statistics about marginalized groups not because I’m racist or transphobic but because I just think YOU are a bad person.”

As I said, I am ignoring you forever

After this last post

Starting nnnnnnnmnnnnmnow.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1977 on: March 14, 2018, 04:35:26 PM »

Don't confuse me not caring about your identity with me dismissing your identity.
woke

Cream

« Reply #1978 on: March 14, 2018, 04:36:11 PM »

As I said, I am ignoring you forever

After this last post

Starting nnnnnnnmnnnnmnow.

You got me.

agrajag

« Reply #1979 on: March 14, 2018, 04:38:30 PM »
CannonFodder stop being a bitch and post something instead of dick riding Cream all the time

:pacspit