Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190427 times)

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #600 on: March 21, 2018, 09:59:26 PM »
So this thread is where all the cool kids are, huh?

AND Cream and Cindi are fighting?

Tasty

« Reply #601 on: March 21, 2018, 10:01:30 PM »
Anyone here play Duel Links?

I just sunk some money into it today. :goty

Himu

« Reply #602 on: March 21, 2018, 10:01:47 PM »
“Black Trans White’s Bitch“

What does this even mean? Did you get these words from a rotary flip book? Comes out like something a drunk would throw out. Just a bunch words as if they mean a damn thing.

Funny you mention politics. Your entire politics are based around identity. Because identity is all you’ve got, bb. You’re nothing but a Social Studies Warrior lgbt snowflake cheeseburger. Except at the very least snowflakes are all unique. You don’t even have that going for you because you’re so fucking boring that being nb, being trans, being lgbt it’s all you got. Do you relish in always being offended on behalf of that identity because you know that deep down, it’s the only thing that makes you special. You don’t have any special talents. You don’t have anything that separates you from the pack. I may be flawed, but I am an original. You’re a copy of a copy of a copy. An unoriginal fuckwit who can’t articulate a damn thing beyond what they feel they’re supposed to think.

You’re a fucking rainbow colored Xerox machine that likes pedo hentai.

I’m blessed that I’ve never been gay enough to ever play YuGiOh. :preach
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #603 on: March 21, 2018, 10:03:03 PM »
I’m blessed that I’ve never been gay enough to ever play YuGiOh. :blessed

Your gay ass is missing out. More fun than Magic. :aah

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #604 on: March 21, 2018, 10:03:14 PM »
Lol changed your mind? Biiiiiiiiitch

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #605 on: March 21, 2018, 10:06:21 PM »
 :gladbron

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #606 on: March 21, 2018, 10:09:18 PM »
Not but for real is everyone comfortable that our new ban enforceable rule is segregation? 

agrajag

« Reply #607 on: March 21, 2018, 10:12:27 PM »
great news TVC, the main card is still on!

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #608 on: March 21, 2018, 10:14:34 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #609 on: March 21, 2018, 10:15:26 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #610 on: March 21, 2018, 10:17:46 PM »
bork be like

Call of the Haunted'd cream's ass up in here. :whew

etiolate

« Reply #611 on: March 21, 2018, 10:18:19 PM »

:dead

agrajag

« Reply #612 on: March 21, 2018, 10:18:52 PM »
I can't even read he trashbin thread anymore, it's nothing but DBZ garbage.

This Cream thread will do just fine, yes.

Himu

« Reply #613 on: March 21, 2018, 10:20:55 PM »
What pronouns do you like, Cream? I don’t want to misgender you. Is it they/them or are you cool with he or she?
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #614 on: March 21, 2018, 10:21:49 PM »
he's cool with she

EightBitNate

« Reply #615 on: March 21, 2018, 10:21:54 PM »
Cream rn

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #616 on: March 21, 2018, 10:23:09 PM »
he's cool with she

I thought Cream said they’re cool with whatever as long as you’re consistent or something?
serge

Himu

« Reply #617 on: March 21, 2018, 10:23:48 PM »
he's cool with she

I’ll give Cream this: at least they’re not one of those xir/zir feggits.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #618 on: March 21, 2018, 10:24:48 PM »
he's cool with she

I thought Cream said they’re cool with whatever as long as you’re consistent or something?

fine, she's cool with he

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #619 on: March 21, 2018, 10:25:05 PM »
he's cool with she

I have never encountered any of these outside of tumblry type places.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #620 on: March 21, 2018, 10:25:35 PM »
Cream's troll game was so strong he had to start arguing with his alt-account.

:rejoice

Himu

« Reply #621 on: March 21, 2018, 10:25:49 PM »
he's cool with she

I have never encountered any of these outside of tumblry type places.

They’re on fb. Autism is their choice of weapon.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #622 on: March 21, 2018, 10:26:36 PM »
I actually wish Cream stuck to one pronoun, because I shouldn't have to guess which gender she feels she is at any given time 

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #623 on: March 21, 2018, 10:28:22 PM »
“Black Trans White’s Bitch“

What does this even mean? Did you get these words from a rotary flip book? Comes out like something a drunk would throw out. Just a bunch words as if they mean a damn thing.

Funny you mention politics. Your entire politics are based around identity. Because identity is all you’ve got, bb. You’re a throw all Social Studies Warrior lgbt snowflake cheeseburger. Except at the very least snowflakes are all unique. You don’t even have that going for you because you’re so fucking boring that being nb, being trans, being lgbt it’s all you got. Do you relish in always being offended on behalf of that identity because you know that deep down, it’s the only thing that makes you special. You don’t have any special talents. You don’t have anything that separates you from the pack. I may be flawed, but I am an original. You’re a copy of a copy of a copy. An unoriginal fuckwit who can’t articulate a damn thing beyond what they feel they’re supposed to think.

I’m blessed that I’ve never been gay enough to ever play YuGiOh. :preach

It was a play on a Yugioh card.

It’s honestly hilarious that you do what so many conservative and alt-right shitstains immediately jump to. “Oh, this person is really passionate about identity politics. I’ll just accuse them of having NOTHING ELSE in their life.”

Because that’s just it isn’t it?  You can’t possibly comprehend the concept of somebody caring about them self and working hard to make their own life better while also caring about other people and marginalized groups at the same time. It’s because you’re weak. Weak people turn their backs on the people who care about them. Weak people search for easy answers to tough questions. Weak people think guns are their lifeblood.

I mean I could waste my time proving to you just how wrong you are by showing you all the short films that I’ve made, the feature and pilot scripts I’ve written. The websites that hired me to film and edit their videos. I could expose my identity and link you to pics and vids of me with my friends living life and having fun, but I’m legitimately afraid of pushing you too far over the edge.  Actually that’s obviously a lie just to throw shade at you.  I know you’re too much of an arrogant bitch to ever kill yourself.

The truth is that you, like quite a few others on this site, HAVE to assume that I’m empty and lacking in a life. That I’m not productive or socialable or active or fulfilled in anyway.  Because something happened to you where you took the easy way out, the weak way,  and decided, arrogantly and foolishly, that it had to be “others” or “yourself”, and that it couldn’t be both. You have to assume this, because if MY way was the right way, that would mean YOUR way is the wrong way, and that you’re a -gasp- bad person. Or even worse! A sucker.

Before you submitted that post you had absolutely no idea that calling me a copy or saying I have nothing in my life but identity politics is the most toothless, ignorant bullshit I’ve heard from you yet. For a girl trying to call out cliches, you give them out like Walmart does those murder penises you love stroking so much.

Obviously at this point we both know nothing we say is actually an attempt to change anyone’s mind and we’re just doing this to blow off steam.  I’m perfectly willing to admit that I have been waiting for this for quite a while.

But the one thing that I want to say above all else is the one thing that you and so many others on this site and so many of those conservative and alt-right fucks just can’t possibly understand, is that caring about others and actually fighting for them, even and especially when it’s hard, doesn’t make me empty or lazy or conceited or shallow like you wish I was. It makes the world a better place, bitch.

I won’t pretend I or any liberal knows every right thing to do. I won’t pretend we don’t go too far sometimes, or miss context. I won’t pretend that intersectionality comes with complex issues. But no one ever said progressivism, real progressivism, was gonna be easy. At least we try.  You literally brag about being selfish.  You literally get joy from it. On a universal scale.  I asked you before why you didn’t ever feel hurt or sad at the fact that an incredibly large majority of black and trans people are completely against what you claim to believe in and would see you as an enemy.  And all you did was shit on me for caring about “identity politics” like the stupid little Social Studies Warrior I am. Can you not see how far you’ve lost the plot?

If people want to know the real reason I keep coming back here.  It’s not because I think I’ll change anyone’s mind about any of these political issues.  It’s not because I care so much about Era,  that I feel the need to defend it on everything.  The reason I keep coming back here is because people insist on calling me a troll and they insist on calling me Cindi. I promise you.  That if I am you, if I ever become LIKE you, then WE, can just take one of those precious guns you love so much, stick it in our mouths, and pull the trigger.

Assimiliate thinks you’re smart and know a lot about politics for gods sakes! Get a clue!

He or She please. It’s in my tag.

Himu

« Reply #624 on: March 21, 2018, 10:40:55 PM »
I’m not a lot like a lot of conservatives. I remind you who you’re talking to. I care a lot of about identity. You don’t know me at all if you think I don’t care. I call you a copy cat because it’s all I’ve seen from you. It’s stuff I’ve heard a billion times. I have never seen one original thought from you. You assume I don’t care about identity just because I’ve cone to different conclusions than you when I’ve literally based all or most of my arguments recently around identity, particularly my blackness. So that’s my problem. You see someone who probably cares about identity as much as you do - maybe even more - and think I don’t care when I care A LOT. But you don’t treat me as a human being. You just have resentment to sell. You’ve got insults to trade. You won’t ask why and the reason you won’t is because you might not like what you hear. So you do what everyone else does and calls me a coon even though I have literally framed my argument based around my blackness. That is why you are a copy.

You view anyone who leaves the camp as a traitor. That’s why you’re a copy. Because you and all those like you say they’re about diversity in everything but thought. Because you’re scared to admit that maybe, maybe I might be right.
IYKYK

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #625 on: March 21, 2018, 10:43:25 PM »

Cream

« Reply #626 on: March 21, 2018, 10:50:09 PM »
I’m not a lot like a lot of conservatives. I remind you who you’re talking to. I care a lot of about identity. You don’t know me at all if you think I don’t care. I call you a copy cat because it’s all I’ve seen from you. It’s stuff I’ve heard a billion times. I have never seen one original thought from you. You assume I don’t care about identity just because I’ve cone to different conclusions than you when I’ve literally based all or most of my arguments recently around identity, particularly my blackness. So that’s my problem. You see someone who probably cares about identity as much as you do - maybe even more - and think I don’t care when I care A LOT. But you don’t treat me as a human being. You just have resentment to sell. You’ve got insults to trade. You won’t ask why and the reason you won’t is because you might not like what you hear. So you do what everyone else does and calls me a coon even though I have literally framed my argument based around my blackness. That is why you are a copy.

You view anyone who leaves the camp as a traitor. That’s why you’re a copy. Because you and all those like you say they’re about diversity in everything but thought. Because you’re scared to admit that maybe, maybe I might be right.

Oh no trust me I got it. The democrats have totally suckered all blacks and YOU are one of the few smart enough to see through the bullshit. You have discovered the TRUE proper path. You know, in less than a year from previously being on this side. VOTE REPUBLICAN. Protect our guns! Because that’s truly what black people need to have better lives. Guns. And liberals, who according to you, just see us as votes and don’t actually do anything for us, literally a false statement, are WORSE than the group constantly and consistently doing things that make our lives worse for no other benefit than specifically that.

OK so I stand corrected and you actually do legitimately believe what you’re doing is good for black people.  That would be all well and good if it wasn’t STUPID AS FUCK, demonstrably, on every single level.

There is truly no perspective no argument that you could ever make  to justify this flip-flop of yours besides “because I can.” Diversity of thought. Yes.  You are well within your right to be a flaming moron.  But the problem is that the choices you make and the people you defend are LITERALLY WORKING TO MAKE MINE AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS LIVES WORSE ON A DAILY BASIS.

I don’t think you’re a traitor. I think you’re a weapon.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #627 on: March 21, 2018, 10:50:46 PM »
que

Tasty

« Reply #629 on: March 21, 2018, 10:58:25 PM »
Me watching all this shyt

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #631 on: March 21, 2018, 11:02:01 PM »
Shorter comments = higher return on investment in the drama. :snob
que

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #632 on: March 21, 2018, 11:02:31 PM »
Honestly, can this drama wait an hour...

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #633 on: March 21, 2018, 11:02:43 PM »
yaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss! annihilate that skank, cream!!!! yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Himu

« Reply #634 on: March 21, 2018, 11:03:17 PM »

Oh no trust me I got it. The democrats have totally suckered all blacks and YOU are one of the few smart enough to see through the bullshit. You have discovered the TRUE proper path. You know, in less than a year from previously being on this side. VOTE REPUBLICAN. Protect our guns! Because that’s truly what black people need to have better lives. Guns. And liberals, who according to you, just see us as votes and don’t actually do anything for us, literally a false statement, are WORSE than the group constantly and consistently doing things that make our lives worse for no other benefit than specifically that.

OK so I stand corrected and you actually do legitimately believe what you’re doing is good for black people.  That would be all well and good if it wasn’t STUPID AS FUCK, demonstrably, on every single level.

There is truly no perspective no argument that you could ever make  to justify this flip-flop of yours besides “because I can.” Diversity of thought. Yes.  You are well within your right to be a flaming moron.  But the problem is that the choices you make and the people you defend are LITERALLY WORKING TO MAKE MINE AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS LIVES WORSE ON A DAILY BASIS.

I don’t think you’re a traitor. I think you’re a weapon.

I actually hardly think I’m the only one alone in this. Black voting rate is down even in an era of Trump. I know for a fact I’m not the only negro tired of the Democrats.

It is an opportunity to turn more blacks independent, though.

Okay, you said I know nothing about politics?

What makes more political sense?

Voting for the same people without them earning your vote for decades to the point where they take it for granted. Where they no longer cater to you or your interests (when did Hillarhbever appeal to black interests during her campaign? Instead she talks about hot sauce being in her bag to pander) because they know you’ll vote for them.

Or...

Having everyone switch to independent or the opposite party en masse forcing both parties to fight for your interests? Republicans don’t try to woo black people because they know we will vote D. The two party system is supposed to cater to your interests and compete for votes. Can you honestly say there’s competition for the black vote? Do you honestly see the Democratic Party fighting for the black vote?

Politically, as a vote bloc,  black people have the most power being non-partisan. That way both parties have to fight for our vote. That’s how politics SHOULD work.

I’m not advocating for every black person to vote R. I do think we should leave the democrats en masse though. Let’s play a game and see what happens. Will we finally catch their eye? Will they finally fight for black causes?

I’m sorry, but you are ignorant on this issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/31/democrats-black-voters-granted-abandoned-them

And there’s more from there.

Black politics is more than voting D. It’s also more than voting R. It’s about protecting your interests.

Weapon? Nah. I am empowerment.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #635 on: March 21, 2018, 11:20:58 PM »
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-voters-are-so-loyal-that-their-issues-get-ignored/
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/365003-dems-black-voters-deserve-more-from-party
https://www.thenation.com/article/democrats-must-stop-taking-the-black-working-class-for-granted/

People universally think the Democrats are not black peoples friends because we vote for them even if it’s not deserved. :thinking Seems the only one to not get the memo is Cream and other Social Studies Warrior’s it seems.

I won’t vote D again until they earn my vote. Until then, I’ll work my ass off in my own to caucus for my interests in the Republican Party.
IYKYK

EightBitNate

« Reply #636 on: March 21, 2018, 11:21:12 PM »
Damn I finally get the hype for Black Panther now

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #637 on: March 21, 2018, 11:23:56 PM »
at least black panther had a shorter runtime

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2018, 11:26:32 PM »
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-voters-are-so-loyal-that-their-issues-get-ignored/
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/365003-dems-black-voters-deserve-more-from-party
https://www.thenation.com/article/democrats-must-stop-taking-the-black-working-class-for-granted/

People universally think the Democrats are not black peoples friends because we vote for them even if it’s not deserved. :thinking Seems the only one to not get the memo is Cream and other Social Studies Warrior’s it seems.

I won’t vote D again until they earn my vote. Until then, I’ll work my ass off in my own to caucus for my interests in the Republican Party.
The core of the Republican party's support comes from being the party of white supremacy. Vote R all you want, they're not going to throw away their base for some marginal votes from a demographic that's a sliver of the overall voting public.

Think about what happened with immigration reform after Obama's second win. Republicans in Congress got scared by demographic trends and tried to make a deal to get inroads with Latinos, but their base hated it and the congressional leaders abandoned immigration reform. The party has only moved further into white identity politics since then. Maybe voting independent or supporting insurgent candidates in Dem primaries would get results, but the Republican party is never going to put your interests over that of racist whites, its meal ticket.

etiolate

« Reply #639 on: March 21, 2018, 11:34:57 PM »
 :snoop

Nola

« Reply #640 on: March 21, 2018, 11:39:00 PM »

:neogaf

Bold move, let me know how that works out for you.

Cream

« Reply #641 on: March 21, 2018, 11:41:24 PM »

Really all that can be said at this point

I don’t wanna waste anymore time on this tomfoolery

Tasty

« Reply #642 on: March 21, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »

Himu

« Reply #643 on: March 21, 2018, 11:44:55 PM »

The core of the Republican party's support comes from being the party of white supremacy. Vote R all you want, they're not going to throw away their base for some marginal votes from a demographic that's a sliver of the overall voting public.

Think about what happened with immigration reform after Obama's second win. Republicans in Congress got scared by demographic trends and tried to make a deal to get inroads with Latinos, but their base hated it and the congressional leaders abandoned immigration reform. The party has only moved further into white identity politics since then. Maybe voting independent or supporting insurgent candidates in Dem primaries would get results, but the Republican party is never going to put your interests over that of racist whites, its meal ticket.

In the state of Texas I cannot register independent. Unfortunately I also refuse to not vote. People were beaten or lynched to be able to vote. I refuse to disrespect that sacrifice. If I could go independent I would.

I haven’t seen white supremacy from the Republican Party. I’ve seen far more transphobia, honestly. Which isn’t cool. But these days I’m far less likely to take offense to it and would rather talk it out and explain trans people in a non-combative manner, especially face to face. I’ve seen some success there. Definitely has problematic people that support the party but let’s not pretend that’s a sole Republican problem. Saying the Republican Party at large is white supremacist is hyperbole. Just like it’s not fair to say Democrats is a party for people who hate white people and Jews. Which could be made given the lack of denouncing of Farrakhan. But does every Dem think that shit? Nah. Either mindset is playing into the hands of partisanship and helps to change jack shit.

Republican Party wants strong borders. That’s protecting black interests right there. Again - policy, not identify.

There’s also no real choice. As a black person, you’ve got three choices: 1. Don’t vote, which spits on your ancestors’ sacrifices, 2. Vote Dem every time, which is the same thing we’ve been doing and has done jack shit, or 3. Register Republican or Independent. That’s it. :idont
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #644 on: March 21, 2018, 11:48:25 PM »

Thanks! I’ve got a black republican mentor and he’s teaching me the ropes of creating a local caucus to have candidates protect my interests beyond town hall meetings. Also talking of inviting representatives to my place for dinner and talk, be a part of the process. You might think it’s fruitless but it does more than bitch on the internet and vote D all the time like a dumb robot.
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #645 on: March 21, 2018, 11:51:34 PM »

In the state of Texas I cannot register independent. Unfortunately I also refuse to not vote. People were beaten or lynched to be able to vote. I refuse to disrespect that sacrifice. If I could go independent I would.

I haven’t seen white supremacy from the Republican Party. I’ve seen far more transphobia, honestly. Which isn’t cool. But these days I’m far less likely to take offense to it and would rather talk it out and explain trans people in a non-combative manner, especially face to face. I’ve seen some success there. Definitely has problematic people that support the party but let’s not pretend that’s a sole Republican problem. Saying the Republican Party at large is white supremacist is hyperbole. Just like it’s not fair to say Democrats is a party for people who hate white people and Jews. Which could be made given the lack of denouncing of Farrakhan. But does every Dem think that shit? Nah. Either mindset is playing into the hands of partisanship and helps to change jack shit.

Republican Party wants strong borders. That’s protecting black interests right there. Again - policy, not identify.

There’s also no real choice. As a black person, you’ve got three choices: 1. Don’t vote, which spits on your ancestors’ sacrifices, 2. Vote Dem every time, which is the same thing we’ve been doing and has done jack shit, or 3. Register Republican or Independent. That’s it. :idont

Bitch  The reason jack shit has happened for black people in the last 60 years is because of REPUBLICANS

You are blind, deaf, and dumb.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #646 on: March 21, 2018, 11:56:24 PM »
here we go

sticky this thread

etiolate

« Reply #647 on: March 21, 2018, 11:57:36 PM »
yugioh gifs  :banplz

wrasslin gifs  :clap

kitty gifs  :heartbeat

Himu

« Reply #648 on: March 21, 2018, 11:57:50 PM »

Bitch  The reason jack shit has happened for black people in the last 60 years is because of REPUBLICANS

You are blind, deaf, and dumb.

:sabu

Yeah, it’s alllllll the Republicans’ fault. Blue states like California have done really well with black people. Most cities being blue, have also done really well. Lots of wonderful improvements.  I see you Detroit :bow
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #649 on: March 22, 2018, 12:01:29 AM »
yugioh gifs  :banplz

wrasslin gifs  :clap

kitty gifs  :heartbeat

(Image removed from quote.)

That's it bitch. Let's finally do this.

Cream

« Reply #650 on: March 22, 2018, 12:03:11 AM »
:sabu

Yeah, it’s alllllll the Republicans’ fault. Blue states like California have done really well with black people. Most cities being blue, have also done really well. Lots of wonderful improvements.  I see you Detroit :bow

I didn’t say Democrats were doing a great job for black people.  But they are absolutely doing better then literally doing everything in their power to keep them as oppressed as possible.

Cindy you do realize that all that stuff you’re talking about caucuses and fighting for your voice and to get your interests heard is with many black people do on the Democratic side and this may come as a shock but there are a lot more white Democrats that actually do care about black people than Republicans. This is a literal fucking fact I would bet my life on.

And their efforts would possibly be more fruitful and it would be easier to fight to be heard and considered if we didn’t have to worry about the evil fucks with an R next to their name that literally work to keep black people as effectively slaves.

You literally just said that Republicans are not about white supremacy.

Absolutely every choice Republicans make is based on one of two things. Greed, or Racism. Every single choice.

Cream

« Reply #651 on: March 22, 2018, 12:04:59 AM »
 You really think siding with the Republicans will keep you free of identity politics?

Maaan.

Himu

« Reply #652 on: March 22, 2018, 12:08:37 AM »
It was black Democrat leaders that spearheaded the drug war and pitched it to Nixon, and were perfectly satisfied continuing to support it despite it destroying black Americans.

https://www.wnyc.org/story/313060-profile-charles-rangel-and-drug-wars/

It was black democratic leaders backed by a democratic majority government that signed the criminal act that put millions of black men in prison.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/analysis-black-leaders-supported-clinton-s-crime-bill-n552961

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/us/politics/joe-bidens-role-in-90s-crime-law-could-haunt-any-presidential-bid.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Black democrats routinely support policy that hurts us in the long run in the guise of good intentions. Democrats historically back it. Democrats have done plenty to help contribute to the continual status of a black America. This is genuinely a bipartisan effort. Any other answer, whether solely blaming democrats OR republicans is ducktales and pinpoints to political immaturity.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #653 on: March 22, 2018, 12:09:19 AM »
Did California turn into a Mad Max apocalyptic hellscape while I wasn't paying attention? Cause I seem to remember it was the fifth-largest economy on Earth and seemed to be doing pretty well for itself. :whatsthedeal

And TIL Detroit sucks not because the local auto industry collapsed but because of black-hating Demoncrats :whatsthedeal

At least we still have MA, not exactly a liberal paradise but our strict gun control laws have led us to have the second-lowest gun death rate of the entire nation. :obama

Cream

« Reply #654 on: March 22, 2018, 12:18:42 AM »
It was black Democrat leaders that spearheaded the drug war and pitched it to Nixon, and were perfectly satisfied continuing to support it despite it destroying black Americans.

https://www.wnyc.org/story/313060-profile-charles-rangel-and-drug-wars/

It was black democratic leaders backed by a democratic majority government that signed the criminal act that put millions of black men in prison.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/analysis-black-leaders-supported-clinton-s-crime-bill-n552961

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/22/us/politics/joe-bidens-role-in-90s-crime-law-could-haunt-any-presidential-bid.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Black democrats routinely support policy that hurts us in the long run in the guise of good intentions. Democrats historically back it. Democrats have done plenty to help contribute to the continual status of a black America. This is genuinely a bipartisan effort. Any other answer, whether solely blaming democrats OR republicans is ducktales and pinpoints to political immaturity.

So as somebody who  can recognize that both parties have faults how are you unable to recognize that one party is significantly worse for black Americans than the other?

Do you know why the KKK consistently support and vote for Republicans?  Because they aren’t stupid like you and know which party cares more about their interests.

Black people have always consistently been voting for the party that is screwing them over less at the time.  I will not deny that.  After slavery it was Republicans because Republicans were the ones that freed the slaves.  After Kennedy and LBJ it was Dems because the Civil Rights Act.

It’s still Dems, Cindi. And as long as republicans continue to be republicans,  and racist and the idiots like you who side with them continue to support them, we will get nowhere.

Himu

« Reply #655 on: March 22, 2018, 12:26:07 AM »
Did California turn into a Mad Max apocalyptic hellscape while I wasn't paying attention? Cause I seem to remember it was the fifth-largest economy on Earth and seemed to be doing pretty well for itself. :whatsthedeal

And TIL Detroit sucks not because the local auto industry collapsed but because of black-hating Demoncrats :whatsthedeal

At least we still have MA, not exactly a liberal paradise but our strict gun control laws have led us to have the second-lowest gun death rate of the entire nation. :obama

The point is that to say that only republicans have hurt black America is not factual by any stretch. Most American cities are Democratic and people still struggle no matter which one. In states like California, black people have suffered heavily and Cali is a blue state. To say that blacks struggle purely because of republicans is distinguished mentally-challenged. Especially since black peopleare doing pretty good in the south which are typically red states. Oops.

That’s all. You can put your non-sequiturs and comparisons to Mad Max to rest and inform yourself.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0501-renn-reverse-great-migration-20160501-story.html

Also people are leaving California in droves. Funny how they advertise California as the most liberal state and the best representation of liberal policies. And we are seeing how that’s working out. Heh.

https://www.curbed.com/2018/2/27/17058006/california-housing-crisis-rent-migration-texas

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/business/economy/reno-growth.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Unfortunately this has moron Californians coming to states like Texas, voting the same way they voted in California for the same policies that got them to leave to begin with. A plague on the entire nation.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #656 on: March 22, 2018, 12:26:51 AM »
California

:stop
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #657 on: March 22, 2018, 12:30:27 AM »
 Yeah because you know what states I think of when the word prosperity, especially for blacks, comes to mind?

Red states!

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #658 on: March 22, 2018, 12:37:04 AM »
CREAM, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW- NO ONE IS HERE READING YOU ARGUE WITH YOURSELF :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #659 on: March 22, 2018, 12:37:42 AM »
I've lived in Georgia and Alabama, blacks are not doing better over than than in California  :lol :lol :lol