Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 1106045 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #59041 on: January 11, 2019, 10:40:18 PM »
not only did he author it, the "shot" was his nut while actually watching CP. so if you ever laughed at it you are personally responsible for child rape and i'm calling the police

Jansen

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #59042 on: January 11, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »

I'm talking Dana Delany/Marisa Tomei status.

Edited for accuracy.  Julia Louis Dreyfus would be in the, "My condom expiration date is getting close, don't want to waste it."

Why would you wear a condom with a 57 year old MILF++? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 67 years 3 days when she gave birth to twins

You know anyone can write Wikipedia articles, right?  Or should I hit that report button? 

Go fuck yourself

Report that, biatch!

benjipwns

• so let's go outside and we'll play william tell, take your time drawing a bead, i'll stand as still as you need
« Reply #59044 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:38 PM »
I hope the Pitchford thing isn't worst parts true just because for all his endless stupidity over his entire career back to 3D Realms, Randy buying IPs out of the gutter or IP hell they're in is an overall plus. Even if he wanted Duke Nukem and Homeworld for his own sinister purposes.

Plus even his shitty Aliens scam turned into someone making a good Aliens game in response and combined with Dyack doing the same thing at the same time turned into a lesson for everyone to keep better eyes on their licensees!

And I like Borderlands. And he promised me another Brother In Arms.

Selling out my principles. :lawd
meowr

benjipwns

• so let's go outside and we'll play william tell, take your time drawing a bead, i'll stand as still as you need
« Reply #59045 on: January 11, 2019, 10:44:16 PM »
You know anyone can write Wikipedia articles, right?
Since when?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still there. :teehee
meowr

213372bu

• My Phriend
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists
« Reply #59046 on: January 11, 2019, 10:48:50 PM »
The whole magician bit would really explain how Pitchford bullshitted out Aliens Isolation at the financial expense of Sega while simultaneously finding the cash flow to fund his own IPs.

benjipwns

« Reply #59047 on: January 11, 2019, 10:51:52 PM »
That's just traditional fungibility of money, any common drug dealer unauthorized entrepreneur understands the economics of that.
meowr

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #59048 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:24 PM »
benji posted before I got the chance to  :maf

I hereby blackball you from the Alliance of Magicians

riotous

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥
« Reply #59049 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:38 PM »
I mean maybe it's just a guy who brought up pron bullshitting in jest?

Like that just seems like a joke to me.  "I had to save the video, for science" type thing.

I didn't listen to the podcast though

Propagandhim

« Reply #59050 on: January 11, 2019, 10:53:08 PM »
Since when?

Every GAF-spinoff forum needs its own Wikipedia article featuring some variation of that "Tyler Malka" sentence. 

TheBore came into existence before Tyler Malka, NeoGAF owner, viciously sexually assaulted a woman.   That name again:  Tyler Malka.  Pronounced Mal-kuh.

benjipwns

« Reply #59051 on: January 11, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
The Bire wasn't found because of that though. It was founded because of a YUM! Brands Young Entrepreneur grant.
meowr

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #59052 on: January 11, 2019, 11:08:04 PM »
Since when?

Every GAF-spinoff forum needs its own Wikipedia article featuring some variation of that "Tyler Malka" sentence. 

TheBore came into existence before Tyler Malka, NeoGAF owner, viciously sexually assaulted a woman.   That name again:  Tyler Malka.  Pronounced Mal-kuh.

(Image removed from quote.)

What gets me is

Before the creation of the forum, the community used Discord chat servers to organize itself.[2]

What the fuck who the fuck cares

"Marvel's Cinematic Universe represents a series of movies taking place in the fictional Marvel super hero universe.[1]  Sometimes people discuss it on Twitter,[2] Discord,[3] or most notably the venerable[4] forum ResetEra.[5][6][7][8]"
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #59053 on: January 11, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »
Since when?

What gets me is

Before the creation of the forum, the community used Discord chat servers to organize itself.[2]

What the fuck who the fuck cares

"Marvel's Cinematic Universe represents a series of movies taking place in the fictional Marvel super hero universe.[1]  Sometimes people discuss it on Twitter,[2] Discord,[3] or most notably the venerable[4] forum ResetEra.[5][6][7][8]"

That's what makes it so funny.  Some self-important ree-ree thought Era was important enough for a Wikipedia article, complete with all the inane info within. 

thisismyusername

• https://goo.gl/SEuEBL Stay pressed, DNC.
« Reply #59054 on: January 11, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »
Since when?

LMAO, that's so wrong it hurts.

benjipwns

« Reply #59055 on: January 11, 2019, 11:17:48 PM »
Thats basically what the deletion discussion says, "who gives a fuck about forums unless they get in the news or have historical reasons? delete this shit"
meowr

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #59056 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:53 PM »
The Rock thread

And what of all those who proclaimed him to be speaking the truth?

Don't they also tarnish his reputation by believing it.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16788353
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #59057 on: January 11, 2019, 11:24:43 PM »
Also it looks like someone from ERA has been updating the Alexa rank quite regularly. :lol
meowr

agrajag

• dracarys!
« Reply #59058 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:07 PM »
Since when?

I am disappointed the history tab isn't a History of History.

riotous

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥
« Reply #59059 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:52 PM »
Edit it.

benjipwns

« Reply #59060 on: January 11, 2019, 11:28:22 PM »
Usually when people start vandalizing a page marked for deletion the Wiki mods just wind up deleting it, so it'd probably only be some ERA person bothering to revert it. :lol
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59061 on: January 11, 2019, 11:30:19 PM »
Within the first four days, ResetEra reported that they had over 20,000 active members and over 200,000 posts.[5]
perhaps after this we should put something about how since then millions upon millions of women and minorities have left the site due to the widely admitted misogyny and bigotry of the forum :thinking
meowr

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #59062 on: January 11, 2019, 11:31:37 PM »
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #59063 on: January 11, 2019, 11:33:21 PM »
yikes, more misogyny
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling other members and a history of hostility
Quote from: Kirblar
It's not "ERA's", its lefties who use it as a slur against anyone to the right of "overthrow capitalism."
slur? Jesus Christ you're a dumb centerist.
User banned (duration pending): inflammatory accusation and hostility towards another member + history of similar infractions
jesus, you sound like a teenager defending a celebrity you're obsessed with. that was the lightest criticism imaginable and you're talking about tone policing. get outta here with this overly combative shit.
It wasn't even criticism, it was literally telling a WOC to "behave" because it makes you uncomfortable.
meowr

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #59064 on: January 11, 2019, 11:38:15 PM »
Since when?

Ahahaha they are reading this thread right now

I went to edit the page and it said "you are editing an older version of this page, you may wish to edit the current version instead"
Uncle

agrajag

• dracarys!
« Reply #59065 on: January 11, 2019, 11:42:42 PM »
brehs if anyone edits in incelsiorlef's extensive posting history (of history) as one of era wiki's bullet points that would be rad

Jansen

« Reply #59066 on: January 11, 2019, 11:50:50 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16788892, member: 33956
Okay. I must be honest. Turns out this news is fake, but im still kinda feel disappointed in him for some reason. But i rarely watch his movies though

:derp

ResetBanBot

« Reply #59067 on: January 11, 2019, 11:51:53 PM »

Still shocked.

Transhuman

« Reply #59068 on: January 11, 2019, 11:55:29 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16788892, member: 33956
Okay. I must be honest. Turns out this news is fake, but im still kinda feel disappointed in him for some reason. But i rarely watch his movies though

:derp

Jansen

« Reply #59069 on: January 11, 2019, 11:59:29 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16789136, member: 33956
I dont know how to describe it. But i sometimes imagine things, what if he could do that but we never knew about it or something like that. It is pretty silly actually

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16789136

benjipwns

« Reply #59070 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:14 AM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16789136, member: 33956
I dont know how to describe it. But i sometimes imagine things, what if he could do that but we never knew about it or something like that. It is pretty silly actually

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16789136
HEAD CANNON, YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59071 on: January 12, 2019, 12:12:55 AM »
Since when?

Ahahaha they are reading this thread right now

I went to edit the page and it said "you are editing an older version of this page, you may wish to edit the current version instead"
followed the "citation" and it says:
Welcome to ResetEra, a place for video game enthusiasts, industry members and press to come together and discuss their favorite hobby.
Their favorite hobby is not video games but posting on internet forums, so it is not an internet forum about discussing video games. CHECK AND... MATE.

I will be reverting the change and marking it as vandalism and linking to hate sites.
meowr

Jansen

« Reply #59072 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:15 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 16788505, member: 330
I mean to be fair... it's not like this was the first thing that ever came up though.

Dude publicly admitted to making the active choice to not vote in 2016 for example

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16788505

Well era was made in bad faith by someone who didn't vote either and publicly admitted it.

stufte

• Cream Verified Snek
« Reply #59073 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:51 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 16788505, member: 330
I mean to be fair... it's not like this was the first thing that ever came up though.

Dude publicly admitted to making the active choice to not vote in 2016 for example

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16788505

Well era was made in bad faith by someone who didn't vote either and publicly admitted it.

TO BE FAIR Kneely McGee Colin Kaepernick didn't vote either.

benjipwns

« Reply #59075 on: January 12, 2019, 12:34:40 AM »
let's look at the facts:
1. a wrassler
2. spoke at the RNC
3. didn't vote in 2016
4. registered as an independent
5. avoids regular political statements
6. a wrassler

most likely political views for The Rock are: some kind of libertarian...like Kane, like Jesse Ventura, like Mankind, like The Giant, like...
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59076 on: January 12, 2019, 12:35:53 AM »
apologies for using names as if my last knowledge is from WWF Attitude because it is
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59077 on: January 12, 2019, 12:39:07 AM »
In April 2018, he announced that he is working on a film that will include Chris Pratt as his co-star.
okay, alt-right nazi libertarian confirmed
meowr

agrajag

• dracarys!
« Reply #59079 on: January 12, 2019, 12:39:41 AM »
you know who else was involved in the WWE besides the alt-right incel the Rock?

benjipwns

« Reply #59080 on: January 12, 2019, 12:40:55 AM »
Val Venis apparently a libertarian, jesus christ there's more libertarians at a WWE reunion than the LNC
meowr

ResetBanBot

« Reply #59081 on: January 12, 2019, 12:41:06 AM »
People who watch Serialized Wrestling Entertainment Dramas should feel bad about their hobby and question their taste in media.

agrajag

• dracarys!
« Reply #59082 on: January 12, 2019, 12:42:04 AM »
did Donald Trump invent the duck face?

"Let me tell you, I know a lot about duck face, perhaps better than anybody."

benjipwns

« Reply #59083 on: January 12, 2019, 12:43:49 AM »
Aaron Lewis of Staind is apparently a libertarian, that's like wrassler by proxy right?
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59084 on: January 12, 2019, 12:44:05 AM »
Lewis is a registered Republican.[15] He is a "constitutional conservative"; he opposes high taxes and supports marijuana legalization. His views were expressed in the song "Country Boy".[16][17] Lewis supported Donald Trump before the United States presidential election of 2016, even though he said he was disappointed with his "bickering and name-calling" that was not exhibiting presidential behavior.[18]
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59085 on: January 12, 2019, 12:44:57 AM »
"Country Boy" is the walkout song for UFC featherweight contender Chad Mendes. Lewis performed the song live at UFC 189 in Las Vegas.
oh shit, i forgot about UFC people, bet that's another hive of them, Dana White is one
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59086 on: January 12, 2019, 12:45:38 AM »
Quote from: Country Boy
[Verse 1]
Now I grew up down an old dirt road, in a town you wouldn't know
My pops picked the place up for fifteen hundred bucks, back in nineteen sixty-four
My grandfather was a drinker, back in the day he'd put 'em down
But a war is known to change a man, and the whiskey's known to change a man

[Chorus]
But, that's not me
I rarely drink from the bottle, but I'll smoke a little weed
I still live in the sticks where you wouldn't go, in a town of twelve hundred off an old dirt road
And a country boy, is all I'll ever be

[Verse 2]
Now it's been twelve years since I sold my soul, to the devil in L.A
He said sign your name here on the dotted line, and your songs they all will play
He set up shop on Sunset, he put me up at the Marquee
He said, "You wanna sell a million records, boy? You better listen to me."

[Bridge]
He said, "Change your style, whiten your smile
You could lose a couple pounds
If you want to live this life, you'd better lose that wife
Do you need your friends around?"

[Chorus]
I said, no that's not me
'Cause the biggest things in life are your friends and family
And I like my jeans and my old t-shirts, and a couple extra pounds never really hurt
'Cause a country boy, is all I'll ever be

'Cause Hank taught me just how to stay alive
You'll never catch me out the house without my nine or fourty-five
I've got a big orange tractor and a diesel truck, and my idea of heaven's chasin' white tail bucks
And as a country boy, I know I can survive

[Verse 3]
Now two flags fly above my land, and really sum up how I feel
One is the colors that fly high and proud, the red, the white, the blue
The other one's got a rattlesnake, with a simple statement made
"Don't tread on me" is what it says, and I'll take that to my grave

[Chorus]
Because, this is me
I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs
And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, 'cause I've never needed government to hold my hand
And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, 'cause my family's always fought and died to save this land
And a country boy, is all I'll ever be

[Outro:Charlie Daniels]
I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now
And anybody that tries to change it, has to come through me
That should be all of our attitudes, 'cause this is America, and a country boy is good enough for me, son
:lol
meowr

agrajag

• dracarys!
« Reply #59087 on: January 12, 2019, 12:48:29 AM »
Nate Quarry, former UFC fighter is a staunch liberal, and probably one of the more intelligent and well spoken mma fighters

PsychoBee

« Reply #59088 on: January 12, 2019, 12:54:07 AM »
People who watch Serialized Wrestling Entertainment Dramas should feel bad about their hobby and question their taste in media.
says someone with an anime avatar  :doge

wait fuck
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #59089 on: January 12, 2019, 12:55:28 AM »
FACT CHECK:
Quarry was featured in the video game Left 4 Dead 2 as a guest zombie.
ties to alt-right Valve
meowr

agrajag

• dracarys!
« Reply #59090 on: January 12, 2019, 12:56:53 AM »
Spike Dudley was probably a lieberal soyboy

benjipwns

« Reply #59091 on: January 12, 2019, 01:00:27 AM »
What are some common kitchen appliance you don't own and why?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-some-common-kitchen-appliance-you-dont-own-and-why.92807/post-16771730
Quote from: Frank O'Connor, can someone get him the help he needs?
Microwave: I use all the time for softening bread. I know that sounds weird but it releeases water molecules even in dry loafs, especially from the fridge. I also use it to heat and soften tortillas before finishing them on a dry hot pan for a bit of color and texture.
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59092 on: January 12, 2019, 01:05:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dictator-devotee-tulsi-gabbard-says-aloha-to-presidential-run.92918/post-16783742
Quote from: Slayven
Quote from: Kirblar
What did Symone Sanders ever do to you?
She flair ups of foot in mouth diease
meowr

Transhuman

« Reply #59093 on: January 12, 2019, 01:07:07 AM »
Damn guys get off Frank's nutsack.

Transhuman

« Reply #59094 on: January 12, 2019, 01:07:37 AM »
Never forget that Halo 2 came outta that nutsack

benjipwns

« Reply #59095 on: January 12, 2019, 01:09:36 AM »
Never forget that Halo 2 came outta that nutsack
No, it didn't, he was a glorified webmaster.

Business
Halo 5: Forge (2016)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo 5: Guardians (2015)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo: Spartan Strike (2015)       (Franchise Development Director)

Production
Halo Channel (2014)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo: Spartan Assault (2014)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo 4 (2012)       (Franchise Director)
Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (2011)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo: Reach (2010)       (Franchise Development Director)

Design
Halo Wars 2 (2017)       (Franchise Creative Director)

Programming/Engineering
IHRA Motorsports Drag Racing (2001)       (Gameplay Tuning and Balance)

Writers
Halo 3 (2007)       (Managing Editor)

Audio
Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns (2001)       (Voice Talent)

Public Relations
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (2014)       (Community Team)

Technology
Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack (2005)       (Bungie.net & Community)
Halo 2 (2004)       (Bungie.net Team)

Administration
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (2014)       (Franchise Development Director )

Thanks
Forza Horizon 4 (2018)       (343 Industries)
Forza Horizon 3 (2016)       (Special Thanks)
Killer Instinct (2016)       (Special Thanks to 343 Industries)
Forza Motorsport 4 (2011)       (Special Thanks)

Other
Marathon 2: Durandal (2007)       (Bungie Studios Team)

Companies
Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (2014)       (343 Industries)
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #59096 on: January 12, 2019, 01:10:14 AM »
Plus we're trying to get him the help he needs, just like we're trying to warn about ResetERA.com's rampant bigtory and hatred of anything that is not benefiting 30 year old white male executives at Disney.
meowr

ResetBanBot

« Reply #59097 on: January 12, 2019, 01:45:28 AM »
for the record I haven't watched anime since I was a teen

Transhuman

« Reply #59098 on: January 12, 2019, 01:46:29 AM »
:snob

Jenkem

• poop ship destroyer
« Reply #59099 on: January 12, 2019, 01:56:46 AM »
computer cowboys  :rofl