Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5894094 times)

marrec

Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #59220 on: February 05, 2019, 10:24:46 AM »
If they love Europe so much why don't they marry it

Yeah honestly Europe as a whole is much older than the German age of consent, they should be good

you obviously focused to hard on the age part and forgot about the consent part

There's a joke about hard brexit here but I can't quite get it together.

Propagandhim

« Reply #59221 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:07 AM »
If they love Europe so much why don't they marry it

Yeah honestly Europe as a whole is much older than the German age of consent, they should be good

you obviously focused to hard on the age part and forgot about the consent part

See, what you're doin here is fockusing on the forrest but not the trees. 

BisMarckie

« Reply #59222 on: February 05, 2019, 10:39:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cutting-out-family-members.97733/

Quote from: Hobbes, Freelance Games Journalist
If they don't spark joy, throw em away.

:heh

Quote from: some guy
Are you really a writer

:gladbron

Quote from: Hobbes, Freelance Games Journalist
Are you

:dead

BisMarckie

« Reply #59223 on: February 05, 2019, 10:49:29 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-powerlifting-bans-all-trans-women-from-competing-as-women-read-op.97448/post-17598621

I love how this forum is repeating the same fuck ups as NeoGaf did. I can’t wait till BronsonLee is caught grabbing the ass of a woman at a bar who is hustling for drinks.

You perma ban for that.

:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #59224 on: February 05, 2019, 10:59:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-powerlifting-bans-all-trans-women-from-competing-as-women-read-op.97448/post-17598621

I love how this forum is repeating the same fuck ups as NeoGaf did. I can’t wait till BronsonLee is caught grabbing the ass of a woman at a bar who is hustling for drinks.

You perma ban for that.

:rofl

Quote from: TheKree
I don't understand what this means.

Quote from: uzipukki
I fail to understand this. Wanna help?

:thinking :derp :cmonson
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #59225 on: February 05, 2019, 11:06:53 AM »
Is the Game Industry starting to become like Something Awful? :doge First Randy, now a Hi-Rez employee. :doge :doge

(Image removed from quote.)

Can you spot the game developer?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This group of pedophiles is very diverse.
[close]

Y-Y-Y-YIKES.

Glen, is there something you want to tell us, sweetie? Because this is 2-2 sHillary supporters.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #59226 on: February 05, 2019, 11:07:20 AM »
But seriously, are they teaching kids in school now that there are no differences between men and women except for "the dangly bits"?

Do they think that humans are unique in the animal kingdom in that there is zero sexual dimorphism?
:O

marrec

« Reply #59227 on: February 05, 2019, 11:11:57 AM »
But seriously, are they teaching kids in school now that there are no differences between men and women except for "the dangly bits"?

Do they think that humans are unique in the animal kingdom in that there is zero sexual dimorphism?

I don't think they're focusing much on the biological differences between men and women in grade school... considering there's not really a need.

Like, unless you have Jordan Peterson as a teacher who has an unhealthy focus on little boys.

james

« Reply #59228 on: February 05, 2019, 11:15:58 AM »

I don't think they're focusing much on the biological differences between men and women in grade school... considering there's not really a need.

Like, unless you have Jordan Peterson as a teacher who has an unhealthy focus on little boys.

I would hope the average resetera poster has more than an elementary school education under their belt

marrec

« Reply #59229 on: February 05, 2019, 11:17:24 AM »

I would hope the average resetera poster has more than an elementary school education under their belt

They aren't learning any of this in school but via YouTube videos and twitter threads.

thisismyusername

« Reply #59230 on: February 05, 2019, 11:26:20 AM »
I love Liam Neeson. Imagine how safe you'd feel if terrorists took over your plane and Liam Neeson held you in his arms.

Now imagine the same scenario except you are black

#GodIWishThatWereMe
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:36:20 AM by thisismyusername »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #59231 on: February 05, 2019, 11:32:10 AM »

Sex education in schools? Haha, that's rich.
©@©™

james

« Reply #59232 on: February 05, 2019, 11:35:08 AM »
Here in the states something like sexual dimorphiosm would probably only be covered in a college level biology course;  or maybe if you went into psychology.   That sort of in depth stuff just isn't covered in primary schooling and it has nothing to do with any level of woken-ess.

I would hope the average resetera poster has more than an entry-level college education under their belt

And regardless, for those who don't, maybe they should sit down and listen to those who do?

marrec

« Reply #59233 on: February 05, 2019, 11:37:03 AM »
Here in the states something like sexual dimorphiosm would probably only be covered in a college level biology course;  or maybe if you went into psychology.   That sort of in depth stuff just isn't covered in primary schooling and it has nothing to do with any level of woken-ess.

I would hope the average resetera poster has more than an entry-level college education under their belt

And regardless, for those who don't, maybe they should sit down and listen to those who do?

That is a bridge too far sir

thisismyusername

« Reply #59234 on: February 05, 2019, 11:37:28 AM »

...This is sounding suspiciously like *autistic screeching*. :thinking

james

« Reply #59235 on: February 05, 2019, 11:38:39 AM »

That is a bridge too far sir

I don't understand.

If they lack the proper training and education, why are they posting with such conviction that they are right?

Look at this:

BigWinnie1:
Another thing that stood out to me was that women have a more sensitive sense of smell than guys. Another thing I never really noticed until it was pointed out to me in the video and by my girl and her friends this mourning.

Andrew:
oh you're seriously sticking with the men be like women be like thing okay.

some women have bad senses of smell and some men have great senses of smell.

you should take like an internet course on basic statistics my dude.

?????

Is Andrew being facetious?

Surely he understands that statistics would back up the statement that women, as a group, have a better sense of smell than men, as a group, right? Andrew must know what the overlapping bell curves would look like...

Isnt it also well understood that women tend to have better peripheral vision, while men do better at tracking moving objects?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:44:41 AM by james »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #59236 on: February 05, 2019, 11:40:19 AM »
He's back Baby

https://www.resetera.com/threads/liam-neeson-good-morning-america-interview.97829/post-17600890

But now he claims he also would have gone after white people if it had been a white rapist and obviously that's a lie because reasons

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #59237 on: February 05, 2019, 11:45:39 AM »
liam ni-san  :japancry :esports

agrajag

« Reply #59238 on: February 05, 2019, 11:51:05 AM »
women can see 100 times more color gradations than men.

It used to be that the sjw's would accept all sex differences in which women are superior, such as sense of smell or seeing colors better, but scoff at men having superior strength, etc. This Andrew fellow is on some galaxy brain shit though.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:55:34 AM by agrajag »

Jansen

« Reply #59239 on: February 05, 2019, 12:00:29 PM »
Wait that Liam Neeson s*** happened 40 fucking years ago? Any reason to believe that he's still gigantic piece of shit?

james

« Reply #59240 on: February 05, 2019, 12:01:12 PM »

It used to be that the sjw's would accept all sex differences in which women are superior, such as sense of smell or seeing colors better, but scoff at men having superior strength, etc. This Andrew fellow is on some galaxy brain shit though.

Men are more prone to fungal infections in their toenails than women.

Its not all fun and games in man land.

marrec

« Reply #59241 on: February 05, 2019, 12:15:28 PM »

We’re also much more prone to prostate cancer :(

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #59242 on: February 05, 2019, 12:16:02 PM »
Wait that Liam Neeson s*** happened 40 fucking years ago? Any reason to believe that he's still gigantic piece of shit?

Any reason to believe he hasn't been murdering black people for the past forty years?

That's what I thought

« Reply #59243 on: February 05, 2019, 12:18:26 PM »

The Taken franchise. And Love, Actually.

BisMarckie

« Reply #59244 on: February 05, 2019, 12:20:15 PM »

And we're much more prone to prostate massages. :phil

BisMarckie

« Reply #59245 on: February 05, 2019, 12:22:03 PM »
Love, Actually is great.

There is no movie with Hugh Grant in it that is great. :ufup

FStop7

« Reply #59246 on: February 05, 2019, 12:22:04 PM »
Nerds that insist there is no difference between men and women and it's all socialization and culture have obviously never been around children

amir0x has entered the chat

« Reply #59247 on: February 05, 2019, 12:22:18 PM »
Love, Actually is great.

This is a bad opinion and you should stop having it.

james

« Reply #59248 on: February 05, 2019, 12:23:54 PM »
This is what it has come to.

EDIT - Just in case you haven't seen Kindergarten Cop, this is a joke from the movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger is made very uncomfortable by a kid sharing this in the middle of class for no reason. Arnold is pretending to be a teacher in order to bust a criminal, and doesn't know how to deal with kids. Please do not ban me for referencing a pop-culture joke that has nothing to do with trans or gender issues, as I fully support and am aware of that struggle. But this is a funny scene from a movie, and I don't think it's unfair to post it for laughs on a forum dominated by pop culture from the 90s. :)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #59249 on: February 05, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »
This is what it has come to.

EDIT - Just in case you haven't seen Kindergarten Cop, this is a joke from the movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger is made very uncomfortable by a kid sharing this in the middle of class for no reason. Arnold is pretending to be a teacher in order to bust a criminal, and doesn't know how to deal with kids. Please do not ban me for referencing a pop-culture joke that has nothing to do with trans or gender issues, as I fully support and am aware of that struggle. But this is a funny scene from a movie, and I don't think it's unfair to post it for laughs on a forum dominated by pop culture from the 90s. :)

Who says RE can't have fun  :hyper

marrec

« Reply #59250 on: February 05, 2019, 12:36:00 PM »
Whoever said explaining the joke kills the humor obviously hasn't posted on ERA because explaining the joke makes shit extra hilarious.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #59251 on: February 05, 2019, 12:36:22 PM »
There it is.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/liam-neeson-good-morning-america-interview.97829/page-2

"he's still a piece of shit" "I don't believe him"

:meeble

What if he actually *did* kill someone in his rage? They should investigate his vigilante past.

:rejoice

Having lived with people who work in the Department of Corrections, and knowing multiple people who've taken another human life, I was looking for specific signs that he's grown and healed from that incident 30+ years ago. That I'm not seeing. But k'now, that's on me. Not him.

Did he kill or not!

Propagandhim

« Reply #59252 on: February 05, 2019, 12:43:27 PM »
Having lived with people who work in the Department of Corrections, and knowing multiple people who've taken another human life, I was looking for specific signs that he's grown and healed from that incident 30+ years ago. That I'm not seeing. But k'now, that's on me. Not him.

At first I thought this guy was flaunting security/law enforcement credentials to explain the psychology of why Neeson is an irredeemable piece of shit.  No, it's because he knows security guards, that Neeson is an irredeemable piece of shit.   If he doesn't work in prisons, why does he know multiple murderers anyway?  What kind of parties is this guy going to?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #59253 on: February 05, 2019, 12:49:14 PM »
Here's what you have to understand:

He's now doing an apology tour - he's casually guarded, and will not truly expound on what he said - because it will dig him deeper.

Which is funny, because what ISN'T said, is what will be the topic on everyone's lips.

What he isn't going to be allowed to say, is that yeah, he was specifically looking for black people, and he had preconceptions of what they'd do if he started shit with them. That probably didn't happen, and he realized that he was being a dumb ass. He also isn't going to be able to say that if his friend said that they were white, he'd then start going after specifics. REAL specifics. Were they Protestant? What neighborhood? What accent? Because NOW you're getting religion and nationalism into it, and that's REALLY not a good look. You can beat up a black dude, and well, that's it. Poor black guy was in the wrong place, wrong time. You go after a white Protestant? He said it himself - a Catholic bar gets bombed? A Protestant bar is gonna get bombed. You better make sure you aren't seen or heard when you beat the crap out of a white dude - because they'll hear what he sounds like, and a whole damn neighborhood will be up in arms.

That's real war shit, though. And he can't talk about that. He has a comedy (!!!) to promote.

what the fuck is this shit?

That's exactly what he said in the interview.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #59254 on: February 05, 2019, 12:57:17 PM »
Here's what you have to understand:

He's now doing an apology tour - he's casually guarded, and will not truly expound on what he said - because it will dig him deeper.

Which is funny, because what ISN'T said, is what will be the topic on everyone's lips.

What he isn't going to be allowed to say, is that yeah, he was specifically looking for black people, and he had preconceptions of what they'd do if he started shit with them. That probably didn't happen, and he realized that he was being a dumb ass. He also isn't going to be able to say that if his friend said that they were white, he'd then start going after specifics. REAL specifics. Were they Protestant? What neighborhood? What accent? Because NOW you're getting religion and nationalism into it, and that's REALLY not a good look. You can beat up a black dude, and well, that's it. Poor black guy was in the wrong place, wrong time. You go after a white Protestant? He said it himself - a Catholic bar gets bombed? A Protestant bar is gonna get bombed. You better make sure you aren't seen or heard when you beat the crap out of a white dude - because they'll hear what he sounds like, and a whole damn neighborhood will be up in arms.

That's real war shit, though. And he can't talk about that. He has a comedy (!!!) to promote.

what the fuck is this shit?

That's exactly what he said in the interview.

That comedy

The casting call was either Liam Neeson or Kevin James

Leadbelly

« Reply #59255 on: February 05, 2019, 12:59:09 PM »
Here's an interesting one: women live longer, but men age better. Men have thicker skin and more collagen in their skin. This means it takes longer for men's skin to lose its elasticity. This isn't always noticeable though because women tend to look after their skin more.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #59256 on: February 05, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »
Call me naive but a 60+ year old Irishman being racist is a big “no shit” from me.
Oi Oi

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #59257 on: February 05, 2019, 01:00:35 PM »
Liam Neeson’s been killing for over 40 years to prepare for this role. It’s called method acting, sweetie. Look it up.
©@©™

Propagandhim

« Reply #59258 on: February 05, 2019, 01:02:52 PM »
Personally, I don't even see color. 

:smug

marrec

« Reply #59259 on: February 05, 2019, 01:05:11 PM »
Personally, I don't even see color. 

:smug

This is what Toxic Masculinity does to you folks

Leadbelly

« Reply #59260 on: February 05, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
Colour is an illusion.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #59261 on: February 05, 2019, 01:05:26 PM »

Not breast cancer though.

More men get breast cancer than there are trans MTF though.

agrajag

« Reply #59262 on: February 05, 2019, 01:06:18 PM »
black don't crack!

Leadbelly

« Reply #59263 on: February 05, 2019, 01:06:28 PM »
Also the correct way to spell 'colour' is with a 'u' in it. :p

marrec

« Reply #59264 on: February 05, 2019, 01:07:46 PM »
black don't crack!

Did you just wanna say something to bring together color and racism in order to unite the neeson posters with the man and female differences posters?

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #59265 on: February 05, 2019, 01:08:02 PM »
I have the color sensing abilities of a woman;  I get perfect scores on any color grading accuracy testing.

aaaand Riotous Sr. continues to be disappointed in his girly son

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #59266 on: February 05, 2019, 01:08:13 PM »

Keep on doxxing yourself, idiot.  :doge

jorma

« Reply #59267 on: February 05, 2019, 01:09:59 PM »

Not breast cancer though.

More men get breast cancer than there are trans MTF though.

what are the stats on testicle cancer?
i heard the other day that nearly everyone who gets it is a male, but that seems whack if males and females are exactly the same

agrajag

« Reply #59268 on: February 05, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »
black don't crack!

Did you just wanna say something to bring together color and racism in order to unite the neeson posters with the man and female differences posters?

I posted that right after I read leadbelly's male/female collagen face aging post but you fuckers already made 15 more posts in a matter of minutes.

jorma

« Reply #59269 on: February 05, 2019, 01:10:42 PM »
I have the color sensing abilities of a woman;  I get perfect scores on any color grading accuracy testing.

You guys would be sorely disapointed to find out my Dad is about the most obnoxious woke liberal you could ever meet.

so did he forgive liam neeson or are they no longer bff's?

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #59270 on: February 05, 2019, 01:10:48 PM »
black don't crack!

According to Nepenthe blacks do crack all the time because the CIA gave it to them in the 1980’s

Leadbelly

« Reply #59271 on: February 05, 2019, 01:12:23 PM »

Keep on doxxing yourself, idiot.  :doge

I think most people already know I am from Europe.

Colour only exists relative to a spectrum of other colours. You only know 'red' exists in relation to other colours. If everything was red, conceptually, colour as a category would not exist. Or at least how we understand it.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #59272 on: February 05, 2019, 01:13:21 PM »

You guys would be sorely disapointed to find out my Dad is about the most obnoxious woke liberal you could ever meet.

More disappointed than he is with you?

marrec

« Reply #59273 on: February 05, 2019, 01:15:19 PM »
Riotous posts on the bore in an act of rebellion against his overbearing liberal father it's all coming together

jorma

« Reply #59274 on: February 05, 2019, 01:16:03 PM »
black don't crack!

According to Nepenthe blacks do crack all the time because the CIA gave it to them in the 1980’s

according to a pewdiepie video i saw, that crack was actually meant for the Contras...

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #59275 on: February 05, 2019, 01:21:47 PM »
Apparently it's a blue comedy.

So it makes perfect sense why he confessed to being Ireland's most wanted serial killer in the past 50 years.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #59276 on: February 05, 2019, 01:26:52 PM »

Europe and the rest of the world recently came to an accord that will satisfy everyone, it's now going to be spelled colorx
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #59277 on: February 05, 2019, 01:30:05 PM »
oh sweet summer child

There was even a black woman on Twitter trying to raise funds for a Black owned prison.... Like wtf?

digitalops world is shattering that people look out for themselves.

Leadbelly

« Reply #59278 on: February 05, 2019, 01:30:39 PM »

Europe and the rest of the world recently came to an accord that will satisfy everyone, it's now going to be spelled colorx

lol

I'm a colourfluid individual. Red is blue and blue is red depending on my mood.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #59279 on: February 05, 2019, 01:31:32 PM »
Good god, this "learn to code" outrage is still going on.

"NBC News Senior Business reporter"

https://twitter.com/bpopken/status/1091374430561939456

Journalists, not even once.  :doge
🤴