Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828562 times)

Jansen

Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #60660 on: February 11, 2019, 05:12:07 PM »
The little hipster shits dumpster-diving are fucking dicks

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #60661 on: February 11, 2019, 05:14:12 PM »
the reee are now dumpster diving for food  :lol :lol :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60662 on: February 11, 2019, 05:29:43 PM »
He's right you know. FRANK O CONNOR could've used that to feed the HALO sweatshop.
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #60663 on: February 11, 2019, 05:56:50 PM »
He's right you know. FRANK O CONNOR could've used that to feed the HALO sweatshop.

You guys do realize you could Beetlejuice him here?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #60664 on: February 11, 2019, 05:58:47 PM »
I'm starting to feel for Hobbes. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth

Woulda thought X was Hitler based on some of these comments, jesus christ.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xxxtentacion-rejected-for-grammys-in-memoriam-segment.99048/post-17801082

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60665 on: February 11, 2019, 06:18:56 PM »
I'm starting to feel for Hobbes. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth

Woulda thought X was Hitler based on some of these comments, jesus christ.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xxxtentacion-rejected-for-grammys-in-memoriam-segment.99048/post-17801082
Hobbes is a terrible poster all around and he doesn't work for an outlet anymore.
Still he's Era verified, mod protected and shit. It boggles the mind.
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #60666 on: February 11, 2019, 06:27:15 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60667 on: February 11, 2019, 06:36:14 PM »
Oh come on Sony removed Spacey and replaced him with Plummer.

They have no excuse  :hmph
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #60668 on: February 11, 2019, 06:43:00 PM »
Pls, don’t be serious Nintex...

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #60669 on: February 11, 2019, 07:00:12 PM »
All the Neil Breen gifs are getting me worked up, keep em coming.  :-*

Trojita

« Reply #60670 on: February 11, 2019, 07:00:59 PM »
This story from the Max Landis thread

https://medium.com/@coloursocietyreject/i-submit-the-following-to-the-court-of-public-opinion-fd966549cc5e

Max and I were friends for seven years. A few years into our friendship, we went on a trip to Hicksville Trailer Palace in Joshua Tree, a place that Atlas Obscura has aptly described as an “eclectic trailer park retreat in the middle of the California desert.”

Is this white hipster post modernism?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60671 on: February 11, 2019, 07:03:48 PM »
All the Neil Breen gifs are getting me worked up, keep em coming.  :-*

dog

Boredfrom

« Reply #60672 on: February 11, 2019, 07:06:28 PM »
Didn’t the Simpsons warn us that the court of public opinion are a bunch of dumbfucks?

Boredfrom

« Reply #60673 on: February 11, 2019, 07:21:57 PM »
I can't believe I got my Twitter locked because some alt right shit heel reported me for wishing ill on Vic.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/funimation-has-parted-ways-with-vic-mignogna-after-homophobia-antisemitism-sexual-harrassment-and-more-scandal.99073/page-3#post-17806320

:era

Boredfrom

« Reply #60674 on: February 11, 2019, 07:56:49 PM »
Glad I don’t follow dubs to care about the shit show (#notmyEd in any case). The guy is probably a creep but the shit show has been hilarious in both sides. That known trolls and woke assholes have been involved in this makes me doubt there is not also a lot of bad blood just happening to surface.

He is also #notmyBroly so I don’t care about him be recasted.  :trumps

Boredfrom

« Reply #60675 on: February 11, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
You could read it like that, or you could just acknowledge that they're saying that it's a freaking minefield if you're not 100% on your shit. Even when you are right.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congressowman-omar-ignites-new-anti-semitism-controversy-with-comments-on-aipac.98918/post-17808404

:yeshrug :umad

Is like nobody warned you about this...

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #60676 on: February 11, 2019, 08:02:30 PM »
Yuck, dubs  :nope

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:expert
[close]

Tiops

« Reply #60677 on: February 11, 2019, 08:03:24 PM »
Just wanted to pointed out that this thread about Chinese government helping Venezuela to spy on its citizens was opened 1 hour ago and still has no post:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-china-helped-venezuela-spy-on-its-citizens.99088/

Boredfrom

« Reply #60678 on: February 11, 2019, 08:08:23 PM »
Considering how relatively mild what Omar said was, I think it’s fairly obvious that blowing up the minefield is the only option. There is no good faith in the criticisms, and the only way to defang them is to rob them of their power and singlemindedly pursue the political goal of forcing Israel to reform itself.

:lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #60679 on: February 11, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »
That's the site where you get a slap on the wrist (2 days or something) for calling Israel a nation of grifters. :lol

« Reply #60680 on: February 11, 2019, 08:21:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/funimation-has-parted-ways-with-vic-mignogna-after-homophobia-antisemitism-sexual-harrassment-and-more-scandal.99073/post-17807082

:dead

I love that all of this is happening because he wouldnt sign someones yaoi fanfic, that's why they keep saying homophobia, because he wouldnt sign someones fanfic about brolychu fucking pikakarot

Boredfrom

« Reply #60681 on: February 11, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/funimation-has-parted-ways-with-vic-mignogna-after-homophobia-antisemitism-sexual-harrassment-and-more-scandal.99073/post-17807082

I love that all of this is happening because he wouldnt sign someones yaoi fanfic, that's why they keep saying homophobia, because he wouldnt sign someones fanfic about brolychu fucking pikakarot

Outside the anti Semitic and homophobia hyperbole, seems he is a genuine creep, though.

Leadbelly

« Reply #60682 on: February 11, 2019, 08:36:24 PM »

Outside the anti Semitic and homophobia hyperbole, seems he is a genuine creep, though.

lol

I have absolutely no idea who this person is or what he has supposed to have done, but I always wonder these days what these words actually mean. And now you have cleared it up for me. The usual bullshit. Or at least certain accusations thrown at him.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60683 on: February 11, 2019, 08:38:13 PM »
Nah, Vic's been a well-known creeper for years, but he was one of the big names in the industry so nobody wanted to bring it out into the open.
dog

Jansen

« Reply #60684 on: February 11, 2019, 08:39:28 PM »
Dude was a serious con creeper for almost 2 decades. Like literally no one should be giving companies props for cutting ties with him now when they knew

FStop7

« Reply #60685 on: February 11, 2019, 08:40:24 PM »
Ree is blocked on Tender Greens’ free wifi.  :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #60686 on: February 11, 2019, 08:42:23 PM »
Nah, Vic's been a well-known creeper for years, but he was one of the big names in the industry so nobody wanted to bring it out into the open.

Imagined that when I heard some of the Funimation big wigs started to have mixed feelings about him during the shitstorm.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #60687 on: February 11, 2019, 08:46:07 PM »
Ree is blocked on Tender Greens’ free wifi.  :lol

:confused

IDon'tKnowHer.gif

Oh, a Vegan kitchen. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of public wifi filters *autistic screeching*.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #60688 on: February 11, 2019, 08:52:02 PM »
Am I shitty for thinking it’s stupid to want them to redub old shows Vic was involved with? I mean from a business standpoint it doesn’t make sense. But from an emotional stand point I’m not sure I’m that botherd. Guy sounds like trash and should lose his job yeah, but I don’t know the work is already done. I see no reason to go back to “fix” it. I mean I was actually watching Rahxephon the other day and he voices a side character there. It was a bit weird because I was like “oh there’s the creepier” but then I just went about my day. Now if I was a victim sure I’d be bothered, but as a onlooker I’m not.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:08:47 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Boredfrom

« Reply #60689 on: February 11, 2019, 08:59:13 PM »
Of course not. Is more insane to me that people are trying to fight for that.

Boredfrom

« Reply #60690 on: February 11, 2019, 09:10:11 PM »
well for all it was thrown at me in that thread that I need to "talk to actual venezuelans" to hear why they hate maduro, I don't think any of the same people bothered to try and find a real venezuelan maduro supporter to ask why they don't support regime change even when they can't put food on the table

:doge

https://www.resetera.com/threads/congresswoman-omar-ignites-new-anti-semitism-controversy-with-comments-on-aipac.98918/page-19#post-17810325

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #60691 on: February 11, 2019, 09:19:48 PM »
Am I shitty for thinking it’s stupid to want them to redub old shows Vic was involved with? I mean from a business standpoint it doesn’t make sense. But from an emotional stand point I’m not sure I’m that botherd. Guy sounds like trash and should lose his job yeah, but I don’t know the work is already done. I see no reason to go back to “fix” it. I mean I was actually watching Rahxephon the other day and he voices a side character there. It was a bit weird because I was like “oh there’s the creepier” but then I just went about my day. Now if I was a victim sure I’d be bothered, but as a onlooker I’m not.

I actually like him as Edward Elric. It's annoying in a cheesy sort of way, which I like.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #60692 on: February 11, 2019, 09:38:40 PM »
Fuck Chuck Schumer
:O

Boredfrom

« Reply #60693 on: February 11, 2019, 09:45:16 PM »
Damn. Fullmetal Alchemist is ruined now.

Not for me. Latin American dubs baby  :playa

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #60694 on: February 11, 2019, 09:54:07 PM »
 :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds :expert :nerds :expert :nerds :expert :nerds :expert :nerds :expert :nerds  :expert :nerds :expert :nerds

BisMarckie

« Reply #60695 on: February 11, 2019, 10:00:53 PM »
:expert :expert :expert :expert :expert

Shuri

« Reply #60696 on: February 11, 2019, 10:13:32 PM »

Predict Resetera's hot takes on this video.

pgtl_10

« Reply #60697 on: February 11, 2019, 11:17:34 PM »
Is Ichthyosaurus an alt of kirblar? They have the same posting style where they try to justify shutting down any support for anyone left of Hillary.

Also Resetera has a weird hate fetish for Glenn Greenwald. What did he do to tick him off?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #60698 on: February 11, 2019, 11:35:01 PM »

Predict Resetera's hot takes on this video.

I have to say, It's hard to tell if that's pro or anti trump

Coitus

« Reply #60699 on: February 11, 2019, 11:44:48 PM »
The twitter logos on the sword are a nice touch.

james

« Reply #60700 on: February 11, 2019, 11:49:27 PM »
The jewish mod is awake and banning people who are against Aipac

james

« Reply #60701 on: February 12, 2019, 12:14:59 AM »
That Clipjoint ban is bullshit. Mods need to stop acting like cunts who throw out bans when conversations are not to their liking because they can't handle the conversation taking place. Shut the fuck up and let the conversation flow rather than trying to stifle it. He ain't done anything in the discussion worthy of a ban. And citing some bullshit reason as "misrepresenting information" along with some vague allusions to past incidents, which if this ban was anything to go by, may be similarly bullshit, ain't justifying it. It basically reeks of "I'm tired of this fucker and this discussion, let's just ban him to stop him coming at it".

:salute :salute

Jansen

« Reply #60702 on: February 12, 2019, 12:27:31 AM »

Jansen

« Reply #60704 on: February 12, 2019, 01:00:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ellen-page-calls-out-chris-pratts-infamously-anti-lgbtq-church.98497/page-9#post-17797592

Quote from: TheMango55, post: 17797592, member: 29765
He left the IA+ off of LBGTQIA+ So you know he hates gay people.

I knew he was pure evil from the moment he said he would pray for Kevin Smith! What kind of monster prays for someone?

YIKES

Coffee Dog

« Reply #60706 on: February 12, 2019, 01:10:28 AM »
I get that I'm being a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, but fuck it I live in one of the most theocratic states in the USA and have no experience with these nu age "liberal values" churches, but how exactly do lgbt friendly churches exist in the manner that excel and others are claiming?

Do they just skip that part of the bible? Do they not care about whether the congregation is going to Heaven or Hell? Do they think that the bible is just a load of old timey hooey and church is just a social thing?

It just seems so fundamentally incompatible, even more than a lot of the other silly shit the church does. It's like if I started a church that said "Bible's the word of God, but we allow coveting of your neighbor's wife and murder because God obviously wasn't aware of 2019 when he laid down these inflexible rules".

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #60707 on: February 12, 2019, 01:26:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ellen-page-calls-out-chris-pratts-infamously-anti-lgbtq-church.98497/page-9#post-17797592

Quote from: TheMango55, post: 17797592, member: 29765
YIKES

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ellen-page-calls-out-chris-pratts-infamously-anti-lgbtq-church.98497/page-10#post-17805348

What exactly is the mods stance on church and beliefs?  I like how the mods know that to ban randomly and contribute to the general paranoia of the forum will make its population scared to question them.  Respect people and religions but sometimes not?

I hate to be so Fox News but imagine if this was a muslim actor and his Mosque.

I leave you with Tucker Carlson getting owned.

sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #60708 on: February 12, 2019, 01:56:14 AM »
Ellen page calls out the Vice fucking president of the united states for his hate and that thread is two pages.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-late-show-ellen-page-calls-out-hateful-leadership.97026/

Ellen page calls out dude who shit in his pants while trying to make a fart joke on parks and recs, and that thread is eleven pages.

Go fuck yourself resetera and your virtue signaling bening internet activism worthless pieces of shits.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #60709 on: February 12, 2019, 02:05:57 AM »
It’s only forum, why heff to be mad?  ::)
Margs

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #60710 on: February 12, 2019, 02:12:41 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #60711 on: February 12, 2019, 03:01:08 AM »
Ellen page calls out the Vice fucking president of the united states for his hate and that thread is two pages.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-late-show-ellen-page-calls-out-hateful-leadership.97026/

Ellen page calls out dude who shit in his pants while trying to make a fart joke on parks and recs, and that thread is eleven pages.

Go fuck yourself resetera and your virtue signaling bening internet activism worthless pieces of shits.
:trumps
🤴

BikeJesus

« Reply #60712 on: February 12, 2019, 03:50:15 AM »
Is Ichthyosaurus an alt of kirblar? They have the same posting style where they try to justify shutting down any support for anyone left of Hillary.

Also Resetera has a weird hate fetish for Glenn Greenwald. What did he do to tick him off?

Defense of Julian Assange and not towing the line.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #60713 on: February 12, 2019, 05:54:34 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #60714 on: February 12, 2019, 06:47:21 AM »
have we talked about Katy Perry's nazi incel shoes yet?

They thought they were slick including a light skin/white version lmaoo

Nah fam

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #60715 on: February 12, 2019, 07:41:56 AM »
Most people who go to church cheat on their spouses.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #60716 on: February 12, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
Most of the dumb and heinous shit is in the OT which Jesus conviently overrides with the New Testament.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:12:34 AM by Straight Edge »
Oi Oi

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #60717 on: February 12, 2019, 08:34:10 AM »
And yet the majority of Christians subscribe to Pauline Christianity, so spare me your interpretation.
Oi Oi

Leadbelly

« Reply #60718 on: February 12, 2019, 08:41:49 AM »

It's funny because Glenn Greenwald is very much seen as an example of the 'regressive left' by certain factions. This is mainly because of him and his associates attacking people critical of Islam. However, one thing you can say about Greenwald is he is an ardent defender of free speech, and it's that aspect of him that was never going to gel with Era types.

marrec

« Reply #60719 on: February 12, 2019, 09:17:46 AM »

It's funny because Glenn Greenwald is very much seen as an example of the 'regressive left' by certain factions. This is mainly because of him and his associates attacking people critical of Islam. However, one thing you can say about Greenwald is he is an ardent defender of free speech, and it's that aspect of him that was never going to gel with Era types.

Ardent defend of free speech... lol I can't roll my eyes hard enough