Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5898611 times)

tummyfat

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #6900 on: May 04, 2018, 11:37:53 AM »
If it was "Clueless Movie Watcher" and you had Conan watching Infinity War and going "Awwww the Cookie Monster is crying, this is probably the saddest episode of Sesame Street ever" you'd have MCU fans getting up in arms.

If it was "Clueless Football Fan" and he started cracking similarly hilarous and original jokes such as "We're watching 11 young men in underwear run after a ball, I think I know the target audience for this sport" you'd have football fans getting up in arms.

It's not something specific to gamers.

Also, I think what is bothering people here is that some of that stigma against videogames isn't fully unearned. Making fun of games because they're big dumb spectacle for testosterone-filled nerds is something that while "cruel" isn't entirely off target.
Then comes God of War and tries to do something more... and Conan doesn't acknowledge it. Look, you have a fantastic scene that is well acted and well shot, dialogue that isn't trite, a big action scene that rivals what Hollywood is offering! You have Jeremy Davies giving one hell of a performance as *The Stranger* and all of that... and Conan doesn't even notice and makes fun of this like it was just another game.

Basically it's a problem of people walking into the episode thinking "Hey, they're gonna appreciate how much videogames have grown!" and then it's "noooope, they're making fun of this the same way the would with the PS2 version of the game".

I don't think it's worth getting frustrated about, but I can see where the frustration is coming from.

These people

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #6901 on: May 04, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »
Quite amazing how God of war makes me hate those people defending it while also those who attack it

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #6902 on: May 04, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »
I find it really funny that Conan was more critical than 99% of the critics. I enjoyed the game (it's a 3/5 imo), but there are serious issue with the second half of the game being about opening a door that has nothing interesting behind it. By the time you've gotten the second weapon, you've seen everything the game has to offer.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6903 on: May 04, 2018, 12:23:41 PM »
Poor triggered HaughtyFrank... :'(

Leadbelly

« Reply #6904 on: May 04, 2018, 12:33:41 PM »
GOW doesn't do fucking anything new or risky or arty. It's a bullshit fetch quest game with a tired story of "bad dad with kids learns how to be a better dad" but they add ultra violence to bond them, endless backtracking and LEGO tier puzzles, then the big reveal at the end is immediately undercut by the dialog wondering when a character asks why they didn't just tell you this at the beginning of the fucking story only to get a shrug and lol I dunno.

I can not believe the praise this game is getting. Combat is 5 stars. Everything else is complete trash. All this shit about deep, mature storytelling is hilarious bullshit.

I'd give it like a 5/10 tops

The 5/10 score line confuses me a bit. When you say that the combat is 5 stars, you mean 5/5 right?

I think that is what you mean. Personally, I think if the core gameplay is a 5/5, I don't see how you can make it a 5/10 overall. What I think is the most important thing in any game is the core gameplay. If they get that bit right, then everything else they get right is just the cherry on top. It turns what is a good game into a great game.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6905 on: May 04, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
Gamers are such thin skinned bitches. As someone who loves rap and wrestling I've dealt with people shitting on things I enjoy on a daily basis for most of my life, but I don't really give a fuck and I don't resent people for disliking things I love because I understand everything isn't for everybody. As much as I love those things, I haven't invested my personality in them so I don't feel personally attacked when people say they suck, but that's evidently a tough task from vidya nerds

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6906 on: May 04, 2018, 12:37:08 PM »
Rap, more like crap!

Wrestling, more like uh.... crap!

Leadbelly

« Reply #6907 on: May 04, 2018, 12:45:45 PM »
GOW doesn't do fucking anything new or risky or arty. It's a bullshit fetch quest game with a tired story of "bad dad with kids learns how to be a better dad" but they add ultra violence to bond them, endless backtracking and LEGO tier puzzles, then the big reveal at the end is immediately undercut by the dialog wondering when a character asks why they didn't just tell you this at the beginning of the fucking story only to get a shrug and lol I dunno.

I can not believe the praise this game is getting. Combat is 5 stars. Everything else is complete trash. All this shit about deep, mature storytelling is hilarious bullshit.

The 5/10 score line confuses me a bit. When you say that the combat is 5 stars, you mean 5/5 right?

I think that is what you mean. Personally, I think if the core gameplay is a 5/5, I don't see how you can make it a 5/10 overall. What I think is the most important thing in any game is the core gameplay. If they get that bit right, then everything else they get right is just the cherry on top. It turns what is a good game into a great game.

5 stars in a general term, it isn't related to the out of 10 score. The core gameplay is walking  >:( There's so much time before battles, and everything that isn't battles fucking sucks.

Well, there may be a lot of walking, but the core gameplay is the combat. It should be judged in terms of its combat. Lets face it, it is essentially what all God of War games have been about. Its predecessors were never particularly deep in terms of story telling. All they really had going for them was the combat. That's really all the franchise needs anyway.

tummyfat

« Reply #6908 on: May 04, 2018, 12:50:02 PM »
God of War seems like a good game so far (only a few hours in) - but it's basically Last of Us with better combat. 

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6909 on: May 04, 2018, 12:56:10 PM »
If 10 hours of your 20 hour game are spent not in combat, maybe the combat can't be the only thing that's judged. The combat might've been the best thing ever (which it isn't to me either way.) but having the other 50% of the game be downtime kinda throws a wrench in the amazing combat.

Press O to watch Kratos do some animation. Not even Uncharted is this fucking rigid with what you can and can't do.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #6910 on: May 04, 2018, 12:58:50 PM »

You can have an amazing combat system, but if the game doesn't take full advantage of that then that's an issue. The second half makes you go through a lot of the same environments and fighting the same enemies, but you have a different weapon. Even the final boss is a big letdown from the previous games.

Like if you have the player spend 10-15 hours getting the items to open a door, there better be something worthwhile behind it.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6911 on: May 04, 2018, 01:03:44 PM »

Like if you have the player spend 10-15 hours getting the items to open a door, there better be something worthwhile behind it.

If it was a Suda51 game, a black screen with text would pop up saying: "Wow, don't you have anything better to do?"  *Cut to credits* and I would call it the best game ever.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #6912 on: May 04, 2018, 01:15:09 PM »

« Reply #6913 on: May 04, 2018, 01:17:54 PM »

Switters

« Reply #6914 on: May 04, 2018, 01:18:22 PM »
Maybe Inferno is writing the next three Star Wars movies and had to scrub his account.  :doge
troll

tummyfat

« Reply #6915 on: May 04, 2018, 01:23:00 PM »
Why would Inferno block his tweets from us.

Doesn't he want to take down Resetera? It's only benji's hard hitting expose that can do it

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #6916 on: May 04, 2018, 01:26:16 PM »
The only time I saw someone banned for offsite activity was because he turned out to be some alt right nazi.

Not saying that Inferno is an alt right nazi, but he's probably an alt right nazi.

Switters

« Reply #6917 on: May 04, 2018, 01:31:56 PM »
He's probably up to his leaking tits in sympathy cakes riddled with action figures from Birth of a Nation.
troll

FStop7

« Reply #6918 on: May 04, 2018, 01:57:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wwe-in-talks-with-hulk-hogan-about-possible-return.31366

If talking about Kingdom Come gets a ban, then they need to be consistent and close down any WWE talk in the wrestling threads.

It's one thing to laugh at entertainment, but God of War is among the best the games industry has ever offered.

It's equivalent to MST3K-ing a screening of Last of the Mohicans or The Godfather - no one would mistake that for celebration or promotion, so I'm not sure why this passes for it, while shitty popcorn stars are treated as luminaries.

Games are more mainstream than ever, but popular media and opinion still treats them as toys instead of art. These videos exacerbate that problem.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/7521215/

He also gave us

https://www.resetera.com/threads/clueless-gamer-god-of-war-with-bill-hader-contains-spoilers.40263/#post-7519774

Quote from: ByWatterson, post: 7519774, member: 22333
Demeaning to the medium, its fans, and the artists who bring it to life.

As always.

Perpetuation of the meme of gamers as lonely nerds is harmful to the industry, as are these videos. One man's opinion.

I can smell this motherfucker's BO through the screen
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:03:21 PM by FStop7 »

tummyfat

« Reply #6919 on: May 04, 2018, 02:04:39 PM »
 :lol

He's probably one of those disgusting dudes who know that he smells but he thinks females are attracted to his pheromones too

LionPride

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #6921 on: May 04, 2018, 02:13:32 PM »
Pretty much everyone loves EightBitNate.
serge

tummyfat

« Reply #6922 on: May 04, 2018, 02:15:31 PM »
LionPride, should your name be crossed off on that list?

What happened? I'll ban EightBitNate if you tell me

Skullfuckers Anonymous

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #6924 on: May 04, 2018, 02:19:42 PM »
I rank Nate higher than Lionpride, but lower than Cream.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #6925 on: May 04, 2018, 02:42:58 PM »

SmokyDave

« Reply #6926 on: May 04, 2018, 02:43:09 PM »
Nate’s cool. I think Lionpride has a bit of a skewed view on things, but I’d also gladly sit down for a pint with the lil’ rogue.

I’d rather suck shit out of a tramps arsehole than ever read another post by Cream.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6927 on: May 04, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
i wish terrisus would show up here

agrajag

« Reply #6928 on: May 04, 2018, 02:52:37 PM »
What happened to Huelen zhe doesn't love us no more

EightBitNate

« Reply #6929 on: May 04, 2018, 02:57:10 PM »

He still posts on RE regularly.

agrajag

« Reply #6930 on: May 04, 2018, 02:59:47 PM »

He still posts on RE regularly.

Why the fuck doesn't xhe post here? We were kinder and more accepting of zhim  :ufup

TVC15

« Reply #6931 on: May 04, 2018, 03:02:38 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan

Sexiest thing I’ve read so far today. Surprised I hadn’t heard this one before.
serge

FStop7

« Reply #6932 on: May 04, 2018, 03:22:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/2018-kia-stinger-is-a-beautiful-looking-car-both-inside-and-out-performance-not-too-shabby-either.40272/

People in this thread hating on the MPG of a 365 HP V6 sports sedan rather annoy me. Even with that, it's still like 23-25 mpg average. Soyboys need to stop driving their ford fiestas.

Oh the forum where people argue about the merits of taking showers, using shampoo, brushing teeth, and washing their sheets has shitty opinions about hobbies generally associated with going outside?

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #6933 on: May 04, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
No one likes you

The e-thug stood there, quivering with fury, stammering as he tried to come up with a real crusher. All he got out was...

No one likes you

Kurt Russell

« Reply #6934 on: May 04, 2018, 03:35:09 PM »
woke

Boredfrom

« Reply #6935 on: May 04, 2018, 03:38:11 PM »

You can have an amazing combat system, but if the game doesn't take full advantage of that then that's an issue. The second half makes you go through a lot of the same environments and fighting the same enemies, but you have a different weapon. Even the final boss is a big letdown from the previous games.

Right. The core of the game is walking/climbing/boating, not fighting. You spend much, much more time traveling than fighting, and when you do get to fight, there are only a handful of times it's like OH SHIT THIS IS AWESOME, and they get less awesome because you have the same boss fights about 4 times each. There are basically 6 non boss enemies in the game, sometime they'll add a shield or they'll be fire instead of ice, but otherwise exactly the same. It's so repetitive.

Even if the praise is for the story, it fucking sucks too, and the game even makes comment on how silly your whole experience was. That hard hitting, deep, mature story telling of a father having trouble patting his son on the back for a while. :lol

lol You are right about re skinned enemies but that is a fucking hyperbole.

Also, did you went against the Valkaries?

Well, one is kind of a lie andI dont have any idea of what door are you talking about, outside standard Zelda and Metroidvania optional backtracking?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6936 on: May 04, 2018, 03:41:54 PM »
Lol Conan is great. It never gets old when Aaron is completely excited about the vidya games and Conan randomly starts trolling him.
🤴

TVC15

« Reply #6937 on: May 04, 2018, 03:49:38 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

This one’s also a boner popper. Teenage psycho lesbians torturing and setting each other on fire. The stuff dreams are made of.

The story is filled with colorful characters and side details, like this (about the murderer’s parents):

During an orgy with another couple at their house, Marjorie tried to commit suicide, an act she would repeat several times throughout her daughters' childhoods.[9] When Melinda was nine years old, Larry had Marjorie gang raped, after which she tried to drown herself. After that incident, she refused him sex for a month, until he violently raped her as their daughters witnessed, overhearing the event through a closed door.

Another one I’m surprised I haven’t heard of. This one would seriously make a cool movie.

EDIT: I can just see this scene in my head, done in like, Army of Darkness/Evil Dead style:

Sharer continued to make crying and gurgling noises, so Tackett stopped the car. When they opened the trunk, Sharer sat up, covered in blood with her eyes rolled back in her head, but unable to speak. Tackett beat her with a tire iron until she was silent.

EDIT 2: Bwahahaha, this even has legit comedy.

Tackett made Rippey pour the gasoline on Sharer, and then they set her on fire. Loveless was not convinced Sharer was dead, so they returned a few minutes later to pour the rest of the gasoline on her.[38][39]

The girls went to a McDonald's restaurant at 9:30 a.m. for breakfast, where they laughed about Sharer's body looking like one of the sausages they were eating.

Okay, this is my story of the day. The full narrative and all the side details are just too great. Makes me want to move to whatever flyover shithole state this took place in.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 03:58:28 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #6938 on: May 04, 2018, 04:04:31 PM »

Right. The core of the game is walking/climbing/boating, not fighting. You spend much, much more time traveling than fighting, and when you do get to fight, there are only a handful of times it's like OH SHIT THIS IS AWESOME, and they get less awesome because you have the same boss fights about 4 times each. There are basically 6 non boss enemies in the game, sometime they'll add a shield or they'll be fire instead of ice, but otherwise exactly the same. It's so repetitive.

Even if the praise is for the story, it fucking sucks too, and the game even makes comment on how silly your whole experience was. That hard hitting, deep, mature story telling of a father having trouble patting his son on the back for a while. :lol

lol You are right about re skinned enemies but that is a fucking hyperbole.

Also, did you went against the Valkaries?

Well, one is kind of a lie andI dont have any idea of what door are you talking about, outside standard Zelda and Metroidvania optional backtracking?

1. The whole plot of the game is Kratos and Artreus getting closer. It's frequently shown as Kratos being unable to show physical affection to his son. Repeatedly. Such great story telling. As if you couldn't tell by the 4th time and how they speak that they don't have a good relationship.

And thats make it bad because?

2. The backtracking isn't optional in this game, you HAVE to do it every section to progress the story. You hit the hub area 6 or 7 times in the second half of the game alone. I can't even imagine doing sidequests and trophy hunting bullshit in this game.

That  the is the whole point of a hub area.  :lol

And yeah, you missed a lot of good shit, a little repetitive I concede but could vary in a lot of ways.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6939 on: May 04, 2018, 04:14:26 PM »
It wasn't even super serious. It was a father and son fetching keys and shit and bonding over violently slaughtering magical creatures. :lol

So what was you didnt like about the father and son bonding?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #6940 on: May 04, 2018, 04:14:38 PM »
Dad of Boy was a great game.

Jansen

« Reply #6941 on: May 04, 2018, 04:16:47 PM »
i !now the sonyponies are really fucking annoying about gow4 but it is a legit great game.

late in the game you unlock proper fast travel.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #6942 on: May 04, 2018, 04:17:24 PM »

Well you are forced to go back through the Mountain and Helheim (which is a snore the second time up until the boat). The Midgard area expanding over time is pretty cool, but it stops expanding in the second half. Besides that you spend most of your time in generic underground temples in the second half.

The door I'm talking about is the one to Jotunheim that serves as the plot point for the second half of the game

spoiler (click to show/hide)
You open it and you walk up stairs and go through a hallway and then the game is over. They could've had some puzzles or some enemies instead of nothing.
[close]

For a game that had a dev team of ~270 and had a dev time of four years, there's a surprising lack of content. I just hope there's a lot more to do in the sequel.

Propagandhim

« Reply #6943 on: May 04, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »

This one’s also a boner popper. Teenage psycho lesbians torturing and setting each other on fire. The stuff dreams are made of.

The story is filled with colorful characters and side details, like this (about the murderer’s parents):

During an orgy with another couple at their house, Marjorie tried to commit suicide, an act she would repeat several times throughout her daughters' childhoods.[9] When Melinda was nine years old, Larry had Marjorie gang raped, after which she tried to drown herself. After that incident, she refused him sex for a month, until he violently raped her as their daughters witnessed, overhearing the event through a closed door.

Another one I’m surprised I haven’t heard of. This one would seriously make a cool movie.

EDIT: I can just see this scene in my head, done in like, Army of Darkness/Evil Dead style:

Sharer continued to make crying and gurgling noises, so Tackett stopped the car. When they opened the trunk, Sharer sat up, covered in blood with her eyes rolled back in her head, but unable to speak. Tackett beat her with a tire iron until she was silent.

Tackett made Rippey pour the gasoline on Sharer, and then they set her on fire. Loveless was not convinced Sharer was dead, so they returned a few minutes later to pour the rest of the gasoline on her.[38][39]

The girls went to a McDonald's restaurant at 9:30 a.m. for breakfast, where they laughed about Sharer's body looking like one of the sausages they were eating.

Okay, this is my story of the day. The full narrative and all the side details are just too great. Makes me want to move to whatever flyover shithole state this took place in.

And 3/4 of them are out of prison, with the most fucked up one coming out in a year.  Wonderful.

TVC15

« Reply #6944 on: May 04, 2018, 04:19:50 PM »

And 3/4 of them are out of prison, with the most fucked up one coming out in a year.  Wonderful.

And the ringleader is out next year. I kinda want to send her a letter.
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #6945 on: May 04, 2018, 04:20:27 PM »
i !now the sonyponies are really fucking annoying about gow4 but it is a legit great game.

Pretty much.

Is not fucking citizen kane of videogames or are goingto convert people to "videogames are serious art", but is a good game overall.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6946 on: May 04, 2018, 04:23:07 PM »
Conan should be ashamed of himself.
每天生气

EightBitNate

« Reply #6947 on: May 04, 2018, 04:23:19 PM »
Yeah sorry I can’t get on the “GoW is only ok” train. Game is well made and I enjoyed it.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #6948 on: May 04, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »

And the ringleader is out next year. I kinda want to send her a letter.

You guys are making me feel somewhat normal after I got way too excited telling my wife about Andrei Chikatilo and Fritz Haarmann last weekend.

kingv

« Reply #6949 on: May 04, 2018, 04:25:53 PM »
Not done with the game yet, but at best it’s just “the voice acting and world is above average while remaking basically serious”

There’s definitely weird tonal shifts and inconsistencies. Like I’m at a part where there is something wrong with one of the characters and you’re trying to fix it, and it’s apparent in most of the cutscenes but not in all of the exposition all “we gonna walk around and talk about the shit that just happened” parts. So like Atreus goes from about to apparently die to being like “hey dad, do you think it makes you gay to donkey punch a minotaur? Is it ok if had tits?” level of levity, as you are in the process of walking his ass to a mystical doctor.

(Changes plot details to make it less spoilery as sadly you don’t engage in any anal play with any Minotaurs)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6950 on: May 04, 2018, 04:27:07 PM »
Fucking spoiler mark that shit you cocksucking ingrate
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #6951 on: May 04, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »

Well you are forced to go back through the Mountain and Helheim (which is a snore the second time up until the boat). The Midgard area expanding over time is pretty cool, but it stops expanding in the second half. Besides that you spend most of your time in generic underground temples in the second half.

Did you were able to go to the
optional Realms
[close]
? Also, kind of generic in the stric sense of being norse fantasy setting, but they were not exactly copy paste dungeons.

The door I'm talking about is the one to Jotunheim that serves as the plot point for the second half of the game

You open it and you walk up stairs and go through a hallway and then the game is over. They could've had some puzzles or some enemies instead of nothing.
[close]

You mean the pretty blatant playable epilogue
were solving puzzles and killing monsters probably would not fit given that the whole point is saying farewell to a close family member?
[close]
Did you expect the Triforce?

For a game that had a dev team of ~270 and had a dev time of four years, there's a surprising lack of content. I just hope there's a lot more to do in the sequel.

Dude... the other God of Wat games were barebones compared with this in the content department.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #6952 on: May 04, 2018, 04:28:30 PM »
Is the storytelling as good as Return To Castle Wolfenstein?

That shit was Coen Brothers tier.
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6953 on: May 04, 2018, 04:30:30 PM »
God of Wat

Now that's a game I'd play.
🤴

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #6954 on: May 04, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »
God of Wat

Now that's a game I'd play.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6955 on: May 04, 2018, 04:32:46 PM »
It wasn't even super serious. It was a father and son fetching keys and shit and bonding over violently slaughtering magical creatures. :lol

So what was you didnt like about the father and son bonding?

That it was boring and trite and has been done a LOT even just recently in games and movies, the kid was annoying as fuck, and it was told in the most boring and cliche filled way. Stern dad and young son don't see eye to eye, maybe after a battle they'll be a little closer, repeat 300 times. He wants to say "good job", but can't bring himself to show the emotion, maybe next time. Repeat 300 times. The end.

That is better criticism, if a little reductionist. I will just say: cliche tropes are not exactly bad by itself.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6956 on: May 04, 2018, 04:43:58 PM »
They were in this case for my enjoyment of the game. That's the other problem: It isn't FUN. It's a grinding slog of travel and fetching to once in a while get to cut some heads off.

And that is fair, that you didnt feel like you were having fun. Other people did. At best I will say is pretty exagerate to say that is "you only explore and walk", specially if you follow certain side quests that are basically
a small semi random dungeon with a ton of high level enemies and 9 optional boss fights that are more difficult than the final boss
[close]

Switters

« Reply #6957 on: May 04, 2018, 04:44:49 PM »
I wish they would have saved millions and just made a really good tell tale game. 
troll

Boredfrom

« Reply #6958 on: May 04, 2018, 04:51:54 PM »
I wish they would have saved millions and just made a really good tell tale game.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/05/03/god-of-war-sells-3-1-million-copies-in-three-days-is-ps4s-fastest-selling-exclusive-by-a-mile/#139c9f6b648e

Like, they just made a ton of money with this game... like, I dont even want to be a AAA game apologist, but AAA games are made for a reson.

Switters

« Reply #6959 on: May 04, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
Imagine how much more they would have made if they got rid of all the combat!!!
troll