Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6025013 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #24720 on: July 29, 2018, 05:11:24 PM »
Russia doesn't pose a millitary threat. China doesn't pose a military thread to the US. They don't have to.

The US has fucking rail guns mounted on satellites.

russia poses an economic threat through energy production. They've been buying congressmen left and right for the past fifteen years to thwart the move onto green energy.

When it comes out that russia has been covertly creating tech with china to be sustainable with green energy, the US is gonna be in a fucking crunch, when no one cares about petrol.

Even the saudis are moving on.

allegedly of course

None of which a monstrous defence budget seem to adress. Unless you argue (and you could) that the US can only thwart that influence by its current massive global military presence.

Then again Russia seems to be able to exert all this influence without being able to sustain expeditionary warfare farther than Syria and on a shoestring budget so you wonder if it's not a matter of playing your cards smartly rather than stacking the deck.

Anyway I am not disagreeing Russia may be an hostile force to US and / or Western European interests.

I just think the whole premise of Nintex joke/remark wasn't very good.
Do not forget that in any political entanglement the Russians support and fund both the extreme left and the extreme right.
The US or UK in contrast would always pick one horse to bet on.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #24721 on: July 29, 2018, 05:13:13 PM »
Energy sourcing is a strategic imperative for many countries but they seem to be able to do it despite not spending such huge sums of money towards the military budget... And despite the effort and footprint, the US still is, at the end of the day, fairly indebted to some of its energy suppliers, much like other developed countries.

Let's agree to disagree, I guess.
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #24722 on: July 29, 2018, 05:14:57 PM »
I remember watching a Nova documentary about the F-35 many years ago and just from looking at that fugly ass plane I knew it was gonna be trash

:kobeyuck

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #24723 on: July 29, 2018, 05:18:09 PM »
Energy sourcing is a strategic imperative for many countries but they seem to be able to do it despite not spending such huge sums of money towards the military budget... And despite the effort and footprint, the US still is, at the end of the day, fairly indebted to some of its energy suppliers, much like other developed countries.

Let's agree to disagree, I guess.

I don't disagree, in fact, that's what I'm saying.

I'm glad you see my viewpoint and agree with me.

#anotherwin

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24724 on: July 29, 2018, 05:29:52 PM »
Russia's big advantage has always been its raw materials most of which they haven't even begun to extract.
It is said that there is far more to be discovered beneath the Siberian ice if the government wasn't so dysfunctional and corrupt.

However all the money gained from their raw materials is not invested in the places where it comes from but in Moscow, the military, welfare and Putin's friends instead.

Also, Europe one of Russia's biggest buyers has fucked themselves by having Germany shutdown its nuclear power plants and fully moving to renewables.
They can't sustain themselves yet without nuclear power so Russian energy is required to keep the lights in Berlin on.

The Dutch are making pretty much the same mistake by reducing gas extraction because it causes earthquakes, banning 'fracking' for environmental reasons and also not doing nuclear power.
However, solar and wind energy can't provide enough power so we will soon be more dependent on the Russians as well.

US LNG is a pipe dream because I believe there is about one terminal able to process the tankers and on the US side the infrastructure is also lacking to export large quantities.
Which is why the Russians and Germans are working on Nord stream 2. A second pipeline from Russia to the German heartland, bypassing Ukraine. Which will double the quantity of Russian gas exports to Europe.

I remember watching a Nova documentary about the F-35 many years ago and just from looking at that fugly ass plane I knew it was gonna be trash

:kobeyuck
All we need is Tom Cruise to board one in Top Gun II and it'll be coolest plane ever and tens of thousands of kids will sign up for flight school in all NATO areas.
The Russians and Chinese can never beat the Cruise Missile.  :rejoice
🤴

Tokyosandblaster

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24726 on: July 29, 2018, 05:34:39 PM »
The kruise missile has invested heavily in the mines of russia.

sorry cruise

allegedly

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24727 on: July 29, 2018, 05:40:57 PM »
The kruise missile has invested heavily in the mines of russia.

sorry cruise

allegedly
Of course he has. We need the intel.  :rollsafe
🤴

Propagandhim

« Reply #24728 on: July 29, 2018, 05:43:57 PM »
Also it shouldn't just be limited to African Americans, a lot of people have been dicked over by this country in the past to a degree that the effects can still be seen today.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-be-for-or-against-reparations-for-african-americans.58577/page-6#post-10907779
Don;t bloody All Lives Matter this either...

When you're so woke, that you don't wanna wake the others

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24729 on: July 29, 2018, 05:44:08 PM »
I see what've you been doing nintex. I'm not giving up the russian contacts I have.

allegedly

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24730 on: July 29, 2018, 05:45:24 PM »
Poll: White users, do you feel superior to black people?

comrades on gaf, tell this dude he stepped outside his paygrade.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/poll-white-users-do-you-feel-superior-to-black-people.1464211/

agrajag

« Reply #24731 on: July 29, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »
Poll: White users, do you feel superior to black people?

comrades on gaf, tell this dude he stepped outside his paygrade.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/poll-white-users-do-you-feel-superior-to-black-people.1464211/

Yikes

Propagandhim

« Reply #24732 on: July 29, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-be-for-or-against-reparations-for-african-americans.58577/page-6#post-10908009
Six posts in 8 months...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-be-for-or-against-reparations-for-african-americans.58577/page-6#post-10907580
Before he edited his post he talked about white people being jumped by non-whites and how there is racism on both sides.

Enzom's whole life is just trying to get people banned from forums

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24733 on: July 29, 2018, 05:47:37 PM »

KevinKeene
Member · From Germany
:anhuld
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24734 on: July 29, 2018, 05:50:11 PM »
Dear excelsheet,

back the fuck off.

You're an embarrassment of an ally.

Signed,

Reality

-

Where's the rest in power thread on era. oh yea it's era.

Jansen

« Reply #24735 on: July 29, 2018, 06:10:20 PM »
Neogaf is stormfront jr now

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #24736 on: July 29, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »
From his wording it sounds like an experiment to prove gaf isn't stormfront, i.e. the poll as expected shows 0 people feel superior

So in the future he can point and say "see, this site isn't racist"

Which is :neogaf  :doge
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24737 on: July 29, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »
From his wording it sounds like an experiment to prove gaf isn't stormfront, i.e. the poll as expected shows 0 people feel superior

That's pretty much why I voted to be a racist.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24738 on: July 29, 2018, 06:21:34 PM »
does anyone have the admin email address for era? I need to discuss something.

agrajag

« Reply #24739 on: July 29, 2018, 06:31:29 PM »

if Erians were smart, they'd make a poll like that and then ban everyone who voted yes.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24740 on: July 29, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
Reading ResetEra and NuGaf is like playing Nier Automata and listening to the robots.
They use the same words that we do but they have no grasp of what any of it means.
🤴

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #24741 on: July 29, 2018, 06:35:24 PM »
 :drudge I have scoured the internet and finally found it, a community with bigger freaks than Reeeeeesetera  :drudge

It's called "dogfree" and it's on reddit

The whole point of the community is... that they hate dogs. They really really do, and their owners. They rant endlessly about how much they hate them, they think there's something really wrong with humanity for liking these spawns of the devil.

This is one of their better threads, why people who like dogs are like Hitler:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dogfree/comments/7vvfeq/dogs_and_authoritarianism/

It's well known that Hitler was a dog lover whose constant companion until the very end was Blondi, his adored female German Shepherd. This by itself would be of little consequence, just like the fact that Hitler was a vegetarian or hated smoking does not mean vegetarianism is terrible or that smoking is good.

However the Nazi state entire held very positive attitudes towards dogs, passing laws protecting them from harm, viewing German Shepherds as "Aryan" dogs of pure bloodline and taking over privately owned kennels as well as promoting and controlling the breeding of particular dog types. Dogs were used in the Wehrmacht as sentries as well as to torment and kill concentration camp prisoners. When concentration camp guards where photoed, it was usually with their faithful German Shepherds.

The rant goes on from there. This sub is unfortunately NOT sarcastic.

Propagandhim

« Reply #24742 on: July 29, 2018, 06:36:16 PM »

if Erians were smart, they'd make a poll like that and then ban everyone who voted yes.

They'd inadvertently ban all the people trying to subvert the poll to make it look like the forum isn't where it ought to be, like Enzom.  Hoisted by his own distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. 

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24743 on: July 29, 2018, 06:37:15 PM »

I agree. I created this thread because the constant 'NeoGAF is now overrun with alt-right!' is extremely grating. Since I dislike beating around the bush, I asked a clear question. Now any alt-righter who isn't a scared coward will need to say 'yes'. If not, he admits to being a scared coward. On the other hand, it's a thread to show those who believe we're all alt-rightersthat they're (probably) wrong.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24744 on: July 29, 2018, 06:37:52 PM »
:drudge I have scoured the internet and finally found it, a community with bigger freaks than Reeeeeesetera  :drudge

The whole point of the community is... that they hate dogs. They really really do, and their owners. They rant endlessly about how much they hate them, they think there's something really wrong with humanity for liking these spawns of the devil.

It's well known that Hitler was a dog lover whose constant companion until the very end was Blondi, his adored female German Shepherd. This by itself would be of little consequence, just like the fact that Hitler was a vegetarian or hated smoking does not mean vegetarianism is terrible or that smoking is good.

However the Nazi state entire held very positive attitudes towards dogs, passing laws protecting them from harm, viewing German Shepherds as "Aryan" dogs of pure bloodline and taking over privately owned kennels as well as promoting and controlling the breeding of particular dog types. Dogs were used in the Wehrmacht as sentries as well as to torment and kill concentration camp prisoners. When concentration camp guards where photoed, it was usually with their faithful German Shepherds.

Not sure I agree. A dog is a living, breathing thing that exists in our world. I could see dog haters banding together.

ResetEra freaks out about things that don't exist except in their heads.
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24745 on: July 29, 2018, 06:39:32 PM »
ree hates pitbulls, so they are almost there.

agrajag

« Reply #24746 on: July 29, 2018, 06:46:47 PM »

They'd inadvertently ban all the people trying to subvert the poll to make it look like the forum isn't where it ought to be, like Enzom.  Hoisted by his own distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

Yes yes, but they would know who voted so they'd apply protection for Enzom because he was skewing the poll for the right cause*

*see Besada applying affirmative actioning to his moderation policies

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #24747 on: July 29, 2018, 06:50:02 PM »

Not sure I agree. A dog is a living, breathing thing that exists in our world. I could see dog haters banding together.

You've got a point but c'mon, it's dogs. What kind of fucking lunatic would post in a forum dedicated to hating dogs? I get not liking them but this is just sick.

Propagandhim

« Reply #24748 on: July 29, 2018, 06:54:02 PM »

You've got a point but c'mon, it's dogs. What kind of fucking lunatic would post in a forum dedicated to hating dogs? I get not liking them but this is just sick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dogfree/comments/92t1lz/i_absolutely_fucking_hate_this_dog_culture_check/

Hahahaha.  It's a gif of a cute little pup and they're spitting bile over it.   If these people can find each other, anyone can.  Shoutouts to username "PoochesAreCancer"

Honorable mention: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dogfree/comments/8y778k/lets_be_honest_america_dogs_are_parasites_not/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:04:43 PM by Propagandhim »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24749 on: July 29, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
That link is less incendiary than I thought.

That said.

If there was a fire, and I knew someone who hated dogs was in there, and there was a dog in the next room.

I'd run through flames for the dog.

Jansen

« Reply #24750 on: July 29, 2018, 07:20:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10908867/

Quote from: Airegin, post: 10908867, member: 35823
I wanted to know what great games I've missed out on. I sold my entire game collection in 2008 and I've only had a Wii after that.

Quote from: Airegin, post: 10909341, member: 35823
Thanks so far. I'm starting to feel like buying a Switch for some of those games since I used to be a huge Nintendo fan.

Nintardian's :sabu

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #24751 on: July 29, 2018, 07:26:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-do-you-think-will-be-the-9-best-picture-nominees.58628/
"Christopher Robin
Mary Poppins
A Star Is Born
Bohemian Rhapsody
Black Panther
Creed 2
The Nut Cracker
Avengers Infinity War

I know Avengers may not get it"

BWAHAHAHHAHA
Oi Oi

paprikastaude

« Reply #24752 on: July 29, 2018, 07:55:03 PM »
what do you mean, doesnt disney make the best and most relevant movies  ???

Finbarfin

« Reply #24753 on: July 29, 2018, 08:25:08 PM »
I wish I were making this up, but today I was sitting at my desk reading this garbage thread (which admittedly is a pretty regular thing for me lately), and my roommate busted in to tell me something "important" and I had Resetera open in my browser because I had clicked on one of your awful, yet impossible to ignore links, and I closed it faster than I would have closed a fucking porn video because the last thing I need in my life is a reputation for reading god damn Resetera. I can't allow people to think that about me...

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #24754 on: July 29, 2018, 09:07:23 PM »

You must not have seen Childfree communities and the like.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24755 on: July 29, 2018, 09:15:07 PM »
I wish I were making this up, but today I was sitting at my desk reading this garbage thread (which admittedly is a pretty regular thing for me lately), and my roommate busted in to tell me something "important" and I had Resetera open in my browser because I had clicked on one of your awful, yet impossible to ignore links, and I closed it faster than I would have closed a fucking porn video because the last thing I need in my life is a reputation for reading god damn Resetera. I can't allow people to think that about me...

did you guys fuck?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #24756 on: July 29, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-do-you-think-will-be-the-9-best-picture-nominees.58628/
"Christopher Robin
Mary Poppins
A Star Is Born
Bohemian Rhapsody
Black Panther
Creed 2
The Nut Cracker
Avengers Infinity War

I know Avengers may not get it"

BWAHAHAHHAHA

No way this poster is older than 12.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24757 on: July 29, 2018, 09:45:51 PM »
List threads aren’t allowed and this has gone on long enough that OP should have a good idea of what to look for now, which was their intention.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10913384/
So they let it slide long enough, but it was crappy so clamp down.

:doge

Rman

« Reply #24758 on: July 29, 2018, 10:22:19 PM »
Whatever happened to Stump?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24759 on: July 29, 2018, 10:32:16 PM »
Dude was too smart to stick around for all this stupid shit.

e: or opiate murdered and ate him.

*allegedly*
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:50:31 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #24760 on: July 29, 2018, 11:03:47 PM »
Labor
That poster doesn’t say it outright but I’m not really sure why because many others already have.

It's strange that poster didn't say the thing he didn't say and my proof is that other people said the thing.

Uh, maybe he didn't say that thing you made up because he doesn't believe it and it's just a projection from you?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10914709
sigh

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #24761 on: July 29, 2018, 11:05:16 PM »
If Stumpokapow was smart I doubt his posts would be as long as they were. Dude did the same thing Evilore does with the “I’m writing a lot so I must have something to say” nonsense.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24762 on: July 29, 2018, 11:16:53 PM »
Vicious breeds are fucking annoying i can't blame them.

There's nothing worse than some fucking asshole walking his two pitballs or rotweilers in the middle of a gated community with little kids and all types of small dogs around.

What the fuck is the point? I fucking hate those idiots.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24763 on: July 29, 2018, 11:18:29 PM »

There's nothing worse than some fucking asshole walking his two pitballs or rotweilers in the middle of a gated community with little kids and all types of small dogs around.

stop trying to conjure up a fight.

pitbulls are fantastic.

I've seen a chihuahua eat two people, so don't start shit about how vicious pitbulls are.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24764 on: July 29, 2018, 11:19:52 PM »

pitbulls are fantastic.

I've seen a chihuahua eat two people, so don't start shit about how vicious pitbulls are.
chihuahuas are little devils but they won't bite a chunk out of my fucking face, or kill my niece.

agrajag

« Reply #24765 on: July 29, 2018, 11:22:03 PM »
I feel the problem isn't so much the pitbulls themselves, but the type of people that are attracted to those kind of breeds are douchebags like Assimilate who don't train them properly or worse yet train them to be aggressive.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24766 on: July 29, 2018, 11:28:01 PM »
I feel the problem isn't so much the pitbulls themselves, but the type of people that are attracted to those kind of breeds are douchebags like Assimilate who don't train them properly or worse yet train them to be aggressive.
you really managed to take something i complain about and then associate me being the cause of that very thing?

Impressive, Vagina, impressive.  :clap

Anyho, i find this to be a common excuse for vicious breeds.  "it's not the type of breed it's the owners"

There's a lot wrong with that. First, some dogs are inherently more aggressive than others. Fuck, they were breed for their aggressiveness and attack-like behavior. Second , even if you have the most docile dog they can still turn on you or on someone. When a maltese decides to have a bad day you aren't coming out of it with a facial deformity. Ya know?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24767 on: July 29, 2018, 11:28:30 PM »

pitbulls are fantastic.

chihuahuas are little devils but they won't bite a chunk out of my fucking face, or kill my niece.

tell that to my two fallen daughters.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24768 on: July 29, 2018, 11:28:59 PM »
RIP

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24769 on: July 29, 2018, 11:29:49 PM »
I like how I tempered assimilate.

Kinda proud to be honest.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #24770 on: July 29, 2018, 11:33:33 PM »
I'm on the anti-pitbull train. Too many people with usually low IQs breed them for fighting and want them to be aggressive for some status bullshit. That ends up tainting the whole breed after a long enough period of time.

agrajag

« Reply #24771 on: July 29, 2018, 11:35:11 PM »
Quote from: Assimilate
i complain

What a whiny bitch.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24772 on: July 29, 2018, 11:38:46 PM »
Quote from: Assimilate
i complain

What a whiny bitch.

Not surprising a guy named Vagina from Miami Florida would want a pitbull to mask his small little weewee.

Awwwn but you got a big o mean doggy don't you, you tough little Vagina boy .

:girlaff
little weewee

agrajag

« Reply #24773 on: July 29, 2018, 11:40:16 PM »
Lmao, where did I say I own or like pitbulls?

:huh

You are easily triggered, son

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24774 on: July 29, 2018, 11:40:28 PM »
leave the doxxing to benji you cunt.

agrajag

« Reply #24775 on: July 29, 2018, 11:41:27 PM »
 :pitbull

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24776 on: July 29, 2018, 11:41:52 PM »
Lmao, where did I say I own or like pitbulls?

:huh

You are easily triggered, son
Quiet down little cuba.

agrajag

« Reply #24777 on: July 29, 2018, 11:42:09 PM »
 :lol

Finbarfin

« Reply #24778 on: July 29, 2018, 11:45:31 PM »
Man if a dog killed my niece that'd be a real bummer.

Yeah, you only get a few of those in your life. It's pretty annoying when someone's aggressive dog just up and kills one but what are you gonna do?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24779 on: July 29, 2018, 11:49:44 PM »
Dale.