Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6049903 times)

Nabbis

• oops
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #36840 on: September 26, 2018, 02:40:38 PM »
Okay, there was a line and now it's crossed.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #36841 on: September 26, 2018, 03:03:42 PM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #36842 on: September 26, 2018, 03:03:54 PM »
Just wait till the Sonic furries hit back

agrajag

« Reply #36843 on: September 26, 2018, 03:27:21 PM »

You fuckers crossed the line a long time ago. And then TVC threw up on the line.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Himu

« Reply #36845 on: September 26, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »
:lol
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #36846 on: September 26, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »
No. God No. No. :six:
que

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #36847 on: September 26, 2018, 03:44:11 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #36849 on: September 26, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
Bowsette is old news, bro. Now it's all Booette.

(Image removed from quote.)

There’s going to be a fan art of Luigi using his vaccuuum like a pussy pump on Booette. Mark it.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36850 on: September 26, 2018, 04:01:53 PM »
I can subscribe to this Booette thing.
:O

Switters

« Reply #36851 on: September 26, 2018, 04:07:36 PM »
This will all end once The_Donald starts flagellating their toads to a gender-bent God Emperor of Mankind. 

...but what if Henry Kis... No, it's too much..too much..
troll

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #36852 on: September 26, 2018, 04:08:55 PM »
Those are only good if they have a pulsing mode for the internal end.

Drainage

« Reply #36853 on: September 26, 2018, 04:10:04 PM »
I can subscribe to this Booette thing.

Dewaette

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #36854 on: September 26, 2018, 04:10:13 PM »
Jack Thompson was (rightfully) the censor devil for two decades, now he's nothing compared to the righteous wing of ResetERA justice. Killing people is still a-okay but how dare you write sleezy characters into video games.

We celebrated at my old studio when JT got disbarred.

It was hilarious asking the supermarket cake lady to write "douchebag" on a cake.

I imagine someone going down a list...

"Can we get fucknuts?"

"No."

"Okay, how about shitbrains?"

"No."

"Mmm, what about douchebag?"

"No."

"Uh, douchenozzle?"

"Absolutely not."

"Douchecanoe?"

"Okay, you know what? We'll do douchebag if you never come back."

We asked them to put "asshole" on it, but they refused. When we suggested "douchebag" she said "oh sure I'll write douchebag on a cake for you, no problem!"  :lol

jorma

« Reply #36855 on: September 26, 2018, 04:11:41 PM »
Fuck, it's started

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/digitail-wearable-tail-app/

That first model tho

t h i c c

The only hot ass they could find willing to market their furry weeb shit and it's either a butter face, or someone who refused unless she could be anonymous.  :lol

Drainage

« Reply #36857 on: September 26, 2018, 04:22:50 PM »
Great new content on Kotaku. This guy, Chris Kohler, lives in Japan... freaking JAPAN  :expert  and he ranked all the curry he ate in Japan. He was at a swank afterparty at the Tokyo Game Show    :noah   when a Japanese friend  :uguu  confirmed he is known throughout Japan as "THE foreigner who loves curry"

https://kotaku.com/curry-i-ate-in-japan-ranked-1829316166

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #36858 on: September 26, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »
shitting on Koehler now? lol

Himu

« Reply #36859 on: September 26, 2018, 04:35:26 PM »
Thanks for linking that. I love Koeler and I love curry. Thanks asshole.
IYKYK

Drainage

« Reply #36860 on: September 26, 2018, 04:37:00 PM »
I didn't know he was an ally. I'll edit my post and maybe Bork could add to the OP with a thread title change?

Himu

« Reply #36861 on: September 26, 2018, 04:40:06 PM »
Why does Bowsette bother you, Jesus man? Where did she touch you?
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36862 on: September 26, 2018, 04:41:42 PM »
Great new content on Kotaku. This guy, Chris Kohler, lives in Japan... freaking JAPAN  :expert  and he ranked all the curry he ate in Japan. He was at a swank afterparty at the Tokyo Game Show    :noah   when a Japanese friend  :uguu  confirmed he is known throughout Japan as "THE foreigner who loves curry"

https://kotaku.com/curry-i-ate-in-japan-ranked-1829316166

Reminds me of that Brian Whatsisname guy on there.  Same kind of thing, just way more often.  There's a few people on Twitter who do that a lot too, just replace "Japan" with "Tokyo" specifically.  Maybe they don't realize how often they're saying it.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36863 on: September 26, 2018, 04:42:45 PM »

:drudge ASSUMING GENDER :drudge

:social :social :social :social :social :social
ど助平

james

« Reply #36864 on: September 26, 2018, 04:43:00 PM »

What are you talking about?   I really don't care.  I hate when idiots post about Nintendo stock, I've discussed it before in this thread.. we make fun of how Resetera thinks every little thing is directly responsible for the stock price in this very thread.

Why are you guys so obsessed with the idea?

Why are you so obsessed with what Resetera thinks?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36865 on: September 26, 2018, 04:47:54 PM »

What are you talking about?   I really don't care.  I hate when idiots post about Nintendo stock, I've discussed it before in this thread.. we make fun of how Resetera thinks every little thing is directly responsible for the stock price in this very thread.

Why are you so obsessed with what riotous thinks?

Why am I so obsessed with what I think about you being obsessed that riotous is obsessed with what Resetera thinks?
ど助平

james

« Reply #36866 on: September 26, 2018, 04:48:30 PM »

Why are you so obsessed with what riotous thinks?

Why am I so obsessed with what I think about you being obsessed that riotous is obsessed with what Resetera thinks?

Why are you so obsessed with not bringing back the Marina avatar?

Himu

« Reply #36867 on: September 26, 2018, 04:48:51 PM »

Damn. Want.

I had some tonkatsu at a place nearby and it was good. I really want more japanese curry. I've had plenty of Indian and Vietnamese and they're amazing but love the texture of Japanese curry the most.
IYKYK

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #36868 on: September 26, 2018, 04:49:42 PM »
if you don't think bowsette led to an increase in the nintendo share price, you must have some kind of issue with women, sexist.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36869 on: September 26, 2018, 04:50:40 PM »
Soraette now pls
Uncle

jorma

« Reply #36870 on: September 26, 2018, 04:51:43 PM »

What are you talking about?   I really don't care.  I hate when idiots post about Nintendo stock, I've discussed it before in this thread.. we make fun of how Resetera thinks every little thing is directly responsible for the stock price in this very thread.  One look at a larger window of the stock price is usualyl enough to make stock theories blow up.

yeah, it's pretty laughable to suggest that the bump had anything to do with weeb fapping material. the stock has recently double bottomed and it broke a resistance early in the morning and went on a small run to close a gap from back in june that day. Nothing very remarkable.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

james

« Reply #36872 on: September 26, 2018, 04:53:22 PM »

What are you talking about?   I really don't care.  I hate when idiots post about Nintendo stock, I've discussed it before in this thread.. we make fun of how Resetera thinks every little thing is directly responsible for the stock price in this very thread.  One look at a larger window of the stock price is usualyl enough to make stock theories blow up.

yeah, it's pretty laughable to suggest that the bump had anything to do with weeb fapping material. the stock has recently double bottomed and it broke a resistance early in the morning and went on a small run to close a gap from back in june that day. Nothing very remarkable.

We have a real Jordan Belfort on our hands here

jorma

« Reply #36873 on: September 26, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »

We have a real Jordan Belfort on our hands here

i don't know who that is, but i'm pretty sure i'd rather fap to him than anything from nintard fan ficton.  :doge

kingv

« Reply #36874 on: September 26, 2018, 04:55:48 PM »
Is bowsette circumcised?!

Edit: double bottomed  :ryker

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #36875 on: September 26, 2018, 04:57:17 PM »
I'm obsessed about what borkette thinks.

kingv

« Reply #36876 on: September 26, 2018, 05:00:09 PM »
Ooooh there’s going to be some bans in the dick thread. Just waiting for the reports now. In the meantime...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/performing-pelvic-exams-on-unconscious-women-without-explicit-consent-is-legal-in-45-states.70751/#post-13097464
What the fuck is up with the rape apologists in this thread. When people ask ResetERA what kind of forum ResetERA is and want examples of rape culture take a look at this thread.

:drudge :sabu

ResetEra | Rape Apologists

I had a friend that went to medical school (and strangely went to work for a computer company afterwards) and his stories about this shit made me sick to my stomach. Not necessarily that they were “sexually assaulting” people but like, giving unconscious people prostate exams and shit before surgery so that students could feel what an enlarged prostate felt like.

His advice: “don’t get surgery at a university hospital “.

Oh no! Medical students learning. You even said they weren't assaulting people.

If only they had Reee mods there to ban those medical students to keep people safe and not learn anything while in medical school.

And while we're at it let's stop them from performing autopsies on people who died that didn't give consent.

If you like the idea of 15 people fingerbangin on your butthole while you are under anesthesia to get your tonsils out, then please continue.

There is a reason why “Teaching Hospitals” don’t exactly advertise i this, because a lot of people would not be comfortable with it for good reason.

I acknowledge that there are good reasons why they do this, however, I’m not going out of my way to put myself in a position to have this happen to me.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36877 on: September 26, 2018, 05:00:23 PM »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #36878 on: September 26, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »
Everyone deserves to be a princess.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #36879 on: September 26, 2018, 05:04:13 PM »
lol @ the idea that nintiddies are the most profane/nsfw thing in this thread

"hey bob, whatcha got there on your monitor?"
"just browsing a subforum thread dedicated to making fun of people from a different forum dedicated to videogames. check this guy out, he's got a swastika in his avatar!"
"neat! your perusal of one of the most obscure corners of the internet seems like a valuable way to spend company resources - wait, what's that? bowser with tits??! pack your shit up and get the fuck out!"

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #36880 on: September 26, 2018, 05:04:15 PM »
Ooooh there’s going to be some bans in the dick thread. Just waiting for the reports now. In the meantime...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/performing-pelvic-exams-on-unconscious-women-without-explicit-consent-is-legal-in-45-states.70751/#post-13097464
What the fuck is up with the rape apologists in this thread. When people ask ResetERA what kind of forum ResetERA is and want examples of rape culture take a look at this thread.

I had a friend that went to medical school (and strangely went to work for a computer company afterwards) and his stories about this shit made me sick to my stomach. Not necessarily that they were “sexually assaulting” people but like, giving unconscious people prostate exams and shit before surgery so that students could feel what an enlarged prostate felt like.

If only they had Reee mods there to ban those medical students to keep people safe and not learn anything while in medical school.

And while we're at it let's stop them from performing autopsies on people who died that didn't give consent.

If you like the idea of 15 people fingerbangin on your butthole while you are under anesthesia to get your tonsils out, then please continue.

There is a reason why “Teaching Hospitals” don’t exactly advertise i this, because a lot of people would not be comfortable with it for good reason.

I acknowledge that there are good reasons why they do this, however, I’m not going out of my way to put myself in a position to have this happen to me.

Teaching hospitals are a good thing. You're a terrible person keeping your decaying body to yourself.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36881 on: September 26, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »

"just browsing a subforum thread dedicated to making fun of people from a different forum dedicated to videogames. check this guy out, he's got a swastika in his avatar!"
"neat! your perusal of one of the most obscure corners of the internet seems like a valuable way to spend company resources - wait, what's that? bowser with tits??! pack your shit up and get the fuck out!"

You can turn off avatars in your preferences.
ど助平

james

« Reply #36882 on: September 26, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »

You can turn off avatars in your preferences.

How do we turn on Marina?

agrajag

« Reply #36883 on: September 26, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »
teaching hospitals suck from a patient point of view.

Drainage

« Reply #36884 on: September 26, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »

Heavy is the body that seeks the crown

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36885 on: September 26, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »

Heavy is the body that seeks the crown

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:exxy
[close]
[close]
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36886 on: September 26, 2018, 05:12:26 PM »

(also, seriously why is this bothering people so much?  post NSFW images in tags... it's the forum rules.. it's  rule that makes sense...)

You have to ask "are they really bothered by it...or just doing it all for the lulz?" :thinking

EDIT: Oh, new page?

ど助平

kingv

« Reply #36887 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13:54 PM »

Teaching hospitals are a good thing. You're a terrible person keeping your decaying body to yourself.

Look, all I’m saying is they should only do this stuff to poor people and prisoners.

Actually, they probably should like, actually ask for explicit consent before doing pelvic exams o milking your prostate. But they don’t, because everybody is going to be like “WTF, no!”

Or maybe if they gave me like $500 I’d be down.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #36888 on: September 26, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »

(also, seriously why is this bothering people so much?  post NSFW images in tags... it's the forum rules.. it's  rule that makes sense...)

You have to ask "are they really bothered by it...or just doing it all for the lulz?" :thinking

EDIT: Oh, new page?

:whew

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36889 on: September 26, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »
Bowsette emoticon when?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36890 on: September 26, 2018, 05:25:34 PM »
Bowsette emoticon when?

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #36891 on: September 26, 2018, 05:27:43 PM »
each one of you that has jerked off to Nintendo characters deserves to be locked in a room with TVC and no food for 72 hours as punishment.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #36892 on: September 26, 2018, 05:32:40 PM »
[close]

:o :bowsette

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36893 on: September 26, 2018, 05:33:06 PM »
each one of you that has jerked off to Nintendo characters deserves to be locked in a room with TVC and no food for 72 hours as punishment.

No Taco Bell for 72 hours!?  You sick, sadistic fuck.
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #36894 on: September 26, 2018, 05:34:48 PM »
TVC is gonna eat your face and you're worried about Mexican cuisine

:picard

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #36895 on: September 26, 2018, 05:40:34 PM »
Should be locked in a room with lots of taco bell and no toilet.
Oi Oi

Himu

« Reply #36896 on: September 26, 2018, 05:48:32 PM »
Should be locked in a room with lots of taco bell and no toilet.

IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #36897 on: September 26, 2018, 05:53:53 PM »
can we post censored tits in here y/n
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36898 on: September 26, 2018, 06:03:48 PM »
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #36899 on: September 26, 2018, 06:05:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/destiny-2-is-amazing-right-now.71153

Era apparently has no problem letting astroturfers roam free.