Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6448749 times)

seagrams hotsauce

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #36000 on: September 26, 2018, 05:04:13 PM »
lol @ the idea that nintiddies are the most profane/nsfw thing in this thread

"hey bob, whatcha got there on your monitor?"
"just browsing a subforum thread dedicated to making fun of people from a different forum dedicated to videogames. check this guy out, he's got a swastika in his avatar!"
"neat! your perusal of one of the most obscure corners of the internet seems like a valuable way to spend company resources - wait, what's that? bowser with tits??! pack your shit up and get the fuck out!"

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #36001 on: September 26, 2018, 05:04:15 PM »
Ooooh there’s going to be some bans in the dick thread. Just waiting for the reports now. In the meantime...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/performing-pelvic-exams-on-unconscious-women-without-explicit-consent-is-legal-in-45-states.70751/#post-13097464
What the fuck is up with the rape apologists in this thread. When people ask ResetERA what kind of forum ResetERA is and want examples of rape culture take a look at this thread.

:drudge :sabu

ResetEra | Rape Apologists

I had a friend that went to medical school (and strangely went to work for a computer company afterwards) and his stories about this shit made me sick to my stomach. Not necessarily that they were “sexually assaulting” people but like, giving unconscious people prostate exams and shit before surgery so that students could feel what an enlarged prostate felt like.

His advice: “don’t get surgery at a university hospital “.

Oh no! Medical students learning. You even said they weren't assaulting people.

If only they had Reee mods there to ban those medical students to keep people safe and not learn anything while in medical school.

And while we're at it let's stop them from performing autopsies on people who died that didn't give consent.

If you like the idea of 15 people fingerbangin on your butthole while you are under anesthesia to get your tonsils out, then please continue.

There is a reason why “Teaching Hospitals” don’t exactly advertise i this, because a lot of people would not be comfortable with it for good reason.

I acknowledge that there are good reasons why they do this, however, I’m not going out of my way to put myself in a position to have this happen to me.

Teaching hospitals are a good thing. You're a terrible person keeping your decaying body to yourself.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36002 on: September 26, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »

"just browsing a subforum thread dedicated to making fun of people from a different forum dedicated to videogames. check this guy out, he's got a swastika in his avatar!"
"neat! your perusal of one of the most obscure corners of the internet seems like a valuable way to spend company resources - wait, what's that? bowser with tits??! pack your shit up and get the fuck out!"

You can turn off avatars in your preferences.
ど助平

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36003 on: September 26, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »

You can turn off avatars in your preferences.
(Image removed from quote.)

How do we turn on Marina?
:O

agrajag

« Reply #36004 on: September 26, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »
teaching hospitals suck from a patient point of view.

Drainage

« Reply #36005 on: September 26, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »
Everyone deserves to be a princess.

Heavy is the body that seeks the crown

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36006 on: September 26, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »
Everyone deserves to be a princess.

Heavy is the body that seeks the crown

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:exxy
[close]
[close]
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36007 on: September 26, 2018, 05:12:26 PM »

(also, seriously why is this bothering people so much?  post NSFW images in tags... it's the forum rules.. it's  rule that makes sense...)

You have to ask "are they really bothered by it...or just doing it all for the lulz?" :thinking

EDIT: Oh, new page?

ど助平

kingv

« Reply #36008 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13:54 PM »
Ooooh there’s going to be some bans in the dick thread. Just waiting for the reports now. In the meantime...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/performing-pelvic-exams-on-unconscious-women-without-explicit-consent-is-legal-in-45-states.70751/#post-13097464
What the fuck is up with the rape apologists in this thread. When people ask ResetERA what kind of forum ResetERA is and want examples of rape culture take a look at this thread.

:drudge :sabu

ResetEra | Rape Apologists

I had a friend that went to medical school (and strangely went to work for a computer company afterwards) and his stories about this shit made me sick to my stomach. Not necessarily that they were “sexually assaulting” people but like, giving unconscious people prostate exams and shit before surgery so that students could feel what an enlarged prostate felt like.

His advice: “don’t get surgery at a university hospital “.

Oh no! Medical students learning. You even said they weren't assaulting people.

If only they had Reee mods there to ban those medical students to keep people safe and not learn anything while in medical school.

And while we're at it let's stop them from performing autopsies on people who died that didn't give consent.

If you like the idea of 15 people fingerbangin on your butthole while you are under anesthesia to get your tonsils out, then please continue.

There is a reason why “Teaching Hospitals” don’t exactly advertise i this, because a lot of people would not be comfortable with it for good reason.

I acknowledge that there are good reasons why they do this, however, I’m not going out of my way to put myself in a position to have this happen to me.

Teaching hospitals are a good thing. You're a terrible person keeping your decaying body to yourself.

Look, all I’m saying is they should only do this stuff to poor people and prisoners.

Actually, they probably should like, actually ask for explicit consent before doing pelvic exams o milking your prostate. But they don’t, because everybody is going to be like “WTF, no!”

Or maybe if they gave me like $500 I’d be down.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #36009 on: September 26, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »

(also, seriously why is this bothering people so much?  post NSFW images in tags... it's the forum rules.. it's  rule that makes sense...)

You have to ask "are they really bothered by it...or just doing it all for the lulz?" :thinking

EDIT: Oh, new page?

:whew

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36010 on: September 26, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »
Bowsette emoticon when?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36011 on: September 26, 2018, 05:25:34 PM »
Bowsette emoticon when?

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #36012 on: September 26, 2018, 05:27:43 PM »
each one of you that has jerked off to Nintendo characters deserves to be locked in a room with TVC and no food for 72 hours as punishment.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #36013 on: September 26, 2018, 05:32:40 PM »
[close]

:o :bowsette

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36014 on: September 26, 2018, 05:33:06 PM »
each one of you that has jerked off to Nintendo characters deserves to be locked in a room with TVC and no food for 72 hours as punishment.

No Taco Bell for 72 hours!?  You sick, sadistic fuck.
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #36015 on: September 26, 2018, 05:34:48 PM »
TVC is gonna eat your face and you're worried about Mexican cuisine

:picard

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #36016 on: September 26, 2018, 05:40:34 PM »
Should be locked in a room with lots of taco bell and no toilet.
Oi Oi

Himu

« Reply #36017 on: September 26, 2018, 05:48:32 PM »
Should be locked in a room with lots of taco bell and no toilet.

IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #36018 on: September 26, 2018, 05:53:53 PM »
can we post censored tits in here y/n
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36019 on: September 26, 2018, 06:03:48 PM »
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #36020 on: September 26, 2018, 06:05:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/destiny-2-is-amazing-right-now.71153

Era apparently has no problem letting astroturfers roam free.

Jansen

« Reply #36021 on: September 26, 2018, 06:08:13 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36022 on: September 26, 2018, 06:09:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/destiny-2-is-amazing-right-now.71153

Era apparently has no problem letting astroturfers roam free.

Quote from: DarthSontin, post: 13127100, member: 5702
4 years and $200+ worth of games/expansions later, it's finally good now! Promise!

Two years from now people will be saying that Destiny 3's second $40 expansion is where the series finally gets good.
:sabu
ど助平

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #36023 on: September 26, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »

I browse with avatars turned off. 

check mate dipshit

I mean I work from home and don't even personally care that much lol, I just dont get why people have to so blatantly disregard basic forum rules. I believe in the rule of law.
i missed any of the previous drama pertaining to you besides your last post, so i wasn't intending to single you out. in general i don't get why someone's employer would be fine with them browsing some dipshit forum on the company dime as long as there's no tiddies and i specifically don't get why there's an expectation of this board staying g-rated considering the amount of nasty shit that gets posted here

zepblackstar

« Reply #36024 on: September 26, 2018, 06:13:13 PM »
over bowsette already. Drove that into the ground worse than ugandan knuckles.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36025 on: September 26, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

Technically all images are potentially censored tits, you can never know for sure what people were copying and pasting and cropping

Here is an example

Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36026 on: September 26, 2018, 06:18:48 PM »

Technically all images are potentially censored tits, you can never know for sure what people were copying and pasting and cropping

Here is an example

ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #36027 on: September 26, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »

I'm famous. :uguu

Jansen

« Reply #36028 on: September 26, 2018, 06:25:04 PM »
Robbed of a like :fbm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36029 on: September 26, 2018, 06:31:11 PM »
Robbed of a like :fbm

That wasn't supposed to happen!  It's back :rejoice
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #36030 on: September 26, 2018, 06:33:24 PM »
Finally a reason to keep living

nudemacusers

« Reply #36032 on: September 26, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »
If I'm forced into making eye contact I might nod, but beyond that I limit my interactions to the bare minimum I need to make it through the day.
:reeeee
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #36033 on: September 26, 2018, 07:00:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/saying-hi-to-your-co-workers-an-obligation.71136/

:idont

*sigh*

Just because something is easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for everyone. Yes, even seemingly some things like small talk and greetings can prove difficult if you're not wired for it.

And, yeah, I get it. Most of the world is neurotypical so a lot of this 'easy' socialization comes naturally to most of you. Most does not mean all. And I can't be the only neurodiverse person reading this thread who's going like there's so much more to a greeting than saying hi (being on the lookout for people, seeing if they're in a position to say hi, knowing if I recognize that petson, e.g. are some things I struggle with). And yeah, each person who says 'pfft, it's easy,' - - yes it *hurts* when you trivialize something that isn't trivial to everyone.

Want to avoid that? Don't assume because something is easy for you it's easy for everyone.

And whether or not it's easy, is yes, a separate question of it's expected or obligated.

agrajag

« Reply #36034 on: September 26, 2018, 07:02:35 PM »
If I'm forced into making eye contact I might nod, but beyond that I limit my interactions to the bare minimum I need to make it through the day.

:reeeee

Sounds like schizoid personality disorder.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36035 on: September 26, 2018, 07:08:44 PM »
I don't enjoy small talk at all like "how was your weekend," waste of fucking time

Even though I'll be friendly and talk about anything, I rarely just say hi to the people at work and try to avoid it so it doesn't become an expectation, and I felt vindicated earlier when one of them told me "at first I thought you were rude or mad at me, and eventually I realized that's just you being you"

I'm probably acoustic
Uncle

Drainage

« Reply #36036 on: September 26, 2018, 07:24:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/saying-hi-to-your-co-workers-an-obligation.71136/

*sigh*

Just because something is easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for everyone. Yes, even seemingly some things like small talk and greetings can prove difficult if you're not wired for it.

And, yeah, I get it. Most of the world is neurotypical so a lot of this 'easy' socialization comes naturally to most of you. Most does not mean all. And I can't be the only neurodiverse person reading this thread who's going like there's so much more to a greeting than saying hi (being on the lookout for people, seeing if they're in a position to say hi, knowing if I recognize that petson, e.g. are some things I struggle with). And yeah, each person who says 'pfft, it's easy,' - - yes it *hurts* when you trivialize something that isn't trivial to everyone.

Want to avoid that? Don't assume because something is easy for you it's easy for everyone.

And whether or not it's easy, is yes, a separate question of it's expected or obligated.

:social

Drainage

Atramental

« Reply #36038 on: September 26, 2018, 07:27:15 PM »
I say hi/good morning to my creative director & boss and then I just grunt at everyone else.  :doge

Also:

Himu

« Reply #36040 on: September 26, 2018, 07:34:15 PM »
You can't have comedy these days. Get real.
IYKYK

Atramental

« Reply #36041 on: September 26, 2018, 07:35:25 PM »
I make and find my own comedy. Sometimes at my own expense.

Drainage

« Reply #36042 on: September 26, 2018, 07:38:49 PM »
I wonder what kind of stimulating discussion Evilore has been having on his thriving web forum, the old place... oh, what an exciting week it's been

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36043 on: September 26, 2018, 07:39:04 PM »
Flight of the Conchords has a new HBO special tho
Uncle

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #36044 on: September 26, 2018, 07:40:12 PM »

Remove the actually get laid part and bada Bing! You got reset
que

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36045 on: September 26, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »
Playing Wasteland 2, a 4 year old game

:betty

5 minutes later

:ohhh
Uncle

Atramental

« Reply #36046 on: September 26, 2018, 08:13:30 PM »
I wonder what kind of stimulating discussion Evilore has been having on his thriving web forum, the old place... oh, what an exciting week it's been

(they're both bi)

Bore Expert

« Reply #36047 on: September 26, 2018, 08:18:28 PM »

Has any King Hippo “art” been posted yet?

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #36048 on: September 26, 2018, 08:24:52 PM »

*sigh*

lol

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #36049 on: September 26, 2018, 08:42:29 PM »

Normally I have to pay a woman from craiglists to milk my prostate and she charges 150 a half hour. If anything- people who had this happen should be thankful a.) they got it for free and b.) they're helping advance american medical science  :trumps

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36050 on: September 26, 2018, 08:46:07 PM »
It's over, guys.  The meme has peaked.

https://twitter.com/Redmedister/status/1044362150075092993

ど助平

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #36051 on: September 26, 2018, 09:30:13 PM »
Pat just kinda looks like Abby

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #36052 on: September 26, 2018, 09:30:22 PM »
:scust

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36053 on: September 26, 2018, 09:30:54 PM »
It's over, guys.  The meme has peaked.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #36054 on: September 26, 2018, 09:39:53 PM »
Thanks for linking that. I love Koeler and I love curry. Thanks asshole.

Kohler is good people. Had some great curry in Kanda Station, my first time trying Japanese curry, unless you count the Japanese food station at my company's cafeteria. Was delicious and the portion was massive (even though I only got a Medium), but Indian curries are still the reigning king for me  :D
^_^

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #36055 on: September 26, 2018, 10:06:30 PM »
Great new content on Kotaku. This guy, Chris Kohler, lives in Japan... freaking JAPAN  :expert  and he ranked all the curry he ate in Japan. He was at a swank afterparty at the Tokyo Game Show    :noah   when a Japanese friend  :uguu  confirmed he is known throughout Japan as "THE foreigner who loves curry"

https://kotaku.com/curry-i-ate-in-japan-ranked-1829316166

I like Kohler, but Jesus, those curries all look like things that have come out of my ass. You’d seriously have to be into coprophagia to choke those down.
serge

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #36056 on: September 26, 2018, 10:10:35 PM »
Eating anything other than chicken tendies<<<<

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #36057 on: September 26, 2018, 10:13:48 PM »

Show us the non-"Search" results, plz?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #36058 on: September 26, 2018, 10:13:52 PM »
My lunch today:
3 pork ribs
A bunch of pulled pork
A giant wad of mac and cheese
A giant serving of baked beans
A bunch of broccoli
A couple brussel sprouts (they were running out)
2 slices of white bread
2 cornbread biscuits
A Mexican coke

No shit here. Except the pile that will come out of my ass in a bit.
serge

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night