Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5830651 times)

ashep

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| You ain't slick
« Reply #40260 on: October 20, 2018, 07:41:50 PM »
El Oh Fucking El at daddy Slayven reducing Shy's month ban to a week and going back to edit the original ban message

:foodcourt

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #40261 on: October 20, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
El Oh Fucking El at daddy Slayven reducing Shy's month ban to a week and going back to edit the original ban message

Link

ashep

« Reply #40262 on: October 20, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »

Link

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13489785

But...

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13552231

EightBitNate

« Reply #40263 on: October 20, 2018, 08:46:03 PM »

Link

But...

Does the Ban Bot keep track of changes? Maybe that poster just misremembered the ban length?

Switters

« Reply #40264 on: October 20, 2018, 10:02:26 PM »
OK rape baby.

One more time and make sure you fucking listen because this is the last time I'm going to tell you.

Killing other human beings in aggression, without legal consequence, is not a function of liberty... though it is the hallmark of anarchy.  Which isn’t to say that anarchist societies wouldn’t punish such things, they might, there just wouldn’t be a state so enforcement would probably be... mmm... spotty and random.  Or possibly not at all.

What was that? I can't hear you though all the downs and cleft lip and congenital diseases that make your life a living hell. You're a sweet little harlequin baby and it was not a function of liberty to destroy you. Sorry kiddo.

Yes you may have a gogurt. Don't bleed on the floor from your eyes.
troll

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #40265 on: October 20, 2018, 10:12:15 PM »
Is the abortion debate mostly what keeps conservatives going?

If you're against abortions you're probably going to have fewer of them, and raise your non-aborted kids to have your same beliefs

What percentage of women have abortions, and what percentage of conservatives might've had an abortion but didn't

Is it giving them a 5% edge in elections

Maybe democrats should be like "you know what?  we switch, we don't like abortions either now"

And the contrarian conservatives will get suspicious and go "they're up to something, can't trust that, maybe we should be in favor of abortions"

Now suddenly democrats have the population advantage
Uncle

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #40266 on: October 20, 2018, 10:16:56 PM »
All these politics!

I'm gonna make like a fetus and head out.
 :idont
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #40267 on: October 21, 2018, 12:04:15 AM »
bork make a :gamergate with a skinhead and swastika plz. call it :REthread

“Both sides”

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #40268 on: October 21, 2018, 12:32:28 AM »
All these politics!

I'm gonna make like a fetus and head out.
 :idont

if only

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40269 on: October 21, 2018, 12:33:50 AM »
Is the abortion debate mostly what keeps conservatives going?

If you're against abortions you're probably going to have fewer of them, and raise your non-aborted kids to have your same beliefs

What percentage of women have abortions, and what percentage of conservatives might've had an abortion but didn't

Is it giving them a 5% edge in elections

Maybe democrats should be like "you know what?  we switch, we don't like abortions either now"

And the contrarian conservatives will get suspicious and go "they're up to something, can't trust that, maybe we should be in favor of abortions"

Now suddenly democrats have the population advantage

I'll never understand some dude being all "you cant have abortions" :rage

Like fuck off dude

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40270 on: October 21, 2018, 12:40:33 AM »
you still anti abortion jaydubya?

Yes, I still don’t think innocent human beings should be killed, and if someone does so anyway, at best they belong in a prison cell forever.

The likelihood of this changing is nil.

The likelihood of someone thinking “killing innocent human beings is acceptable” making sense remains pretty much nil, though it’s clear enough most come across this position from profound ignorance of objective reality and scientific fact.

Like many other idiotic bigots before them, they try to justify their hate with nonsense and pseudoscience.  Or they just let their bigoted beliefs substitute for facts - surely these humans aren’t *really* human, so it’s okay to slaughter them or treat them as property...

And then of course there are those who don’t even pretend to care about the lives and rights of others - at least these folks are honest and direct.

I brought this up cause I've been watching alot of things about who we are in the cosmos. I remember having a conversation with you at what point you call abortion abortion, and what you call contraception contraception.

Either I got banned or you took a leave of usership on gaf around that time.

I could never pin point where you place contraceptions/abortion/prevention of conception.

It's a very intriguing question for me.

As far as I can remember you never acknowledged if zygotes are "humans" or if pre implantion counts as a "child".

Where is the cell division count for the "human" state?

I’ll clean this up when I get home...

I thought I was consistently clear but who knows how many years ago this was.

With the exception of some kind of severe mutation such that a speciation event has just occurred - and you wouldn’t know that until much later anyway - an organism is a member of its parents’ species from the beginning of its lifespan.

A member of the species Homo sapiens, aka “a human being,” regardless of what stage of life that human is in.  One can set arbitrary characteristics to value one human being over another if they wish, but this is generally frowned upon in almost every other example.

As far as your next post goes, a human being should never be property.  Slavery is inherently morally wrong for the same reason this argument is - human beings have a right to liberty, and governments that permit slavery are violating the rights of the humans they are supposed to be protecting.

Killing other human beings in aggression, without legal consequence, is not a function of liberty... though it is the hallmark of anarchy.  Which isn’t to say that anarchist societies wouldn’t punish such things, they might, there just wouldn’t be a state so enforcement would probably be... mmm... spotty and random.  Or possibly not at all.

Damn it erased my other replies... I hate forums on mobile.  When I get home, meh.

The reply that got lost was more thorough but the TL;DR is that emergency contraception interferes with fertilization, not implantation, which is the difference between not creating a new human being and killing a human being, so that distinction matters.

wooops I skipped over this like you skipped over the question about the limit.

member of the species Homo sapiens, aka “a human being,” regardless of what stage of life that human is in.  One can set arbitrary characteristics to value one human being over another if they wish, but this is generally frowned upon in almost every other example.

I'm ok with saying that a fetus is not a human if it's not viable. These things aren't arbitrary.

You're still unfunctionally verbose as you were years ago.

Jansen

« Reply #40271 on: October 21, 2018, 12:54:21 AM »
Quote from: SlightlyLive, post: 14018343, member: 11361
I also love AstroTurf. Best game ever. Buy it.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/14018343/

Lol the sonyponies are shilling this one p.hard

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #40272 on: October 21, 2018, 02:01:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-are-still-struggling-to-find-the-right-strategy-to-fight-back-against-trumps-rhetoric.76086/

Play dirty, have said it for years, it’s the only way to fight the right.

1. Threaten Trump with physical violence against him personally, conservatives respond strongly to fear and his supporters would soon lose respect were they to see their fat president being bullied. If he or his supporters complain then call them snowflakes: better yet, have a Democrat punch him on stage after he says something inflammatory.

5. Throw McDonalds burgers at him on stage, And emphasise how hideously overweight he is. “Go get your burger you fat fuck”.

7. Challenge him to a duel with guns: him declining makes him look bad to his supporters, despite whether it’d ever happen. You never know, he might be stupid enough to fall for it.

Troll?  Who knows?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:06:36 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #40273 on: October 21, 2018, 04:15:23 AM »
Literally can't stop themselves from watching a video from one of their goobergate enemies

https://www.resetera.com/threads/spider-man-2-web-swinging-director-plays-spider-man-ps4.76111/#post-14023877
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #40274 on: October 21, 2018, 07:16:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/democrats-are-still-struggling-to-find-the-right-strategy-to-fight-back-against-trumps-rhetoric.76086/

Play dirty, have said it for years, it’s the only way to fight the right.

1. Threaten Trump with physical violence against him personally, conservatives respond strongly to fear and his supporters would soon lose respect were they to see their fat president being bullied. If he or his supporters complain then call them snowflakes: better yet, have a Democrat punch him on stage after he says something inflammatory.

5. Throw McDonalds burgers at him on stage, And emphasise how hideously overweight he is. “Go get your burger you fat fuck”.

7. Challenge him to a duel with guns: him declining makes him look bad to his supporters, despite whether it’d ever happen. You never know, he might be stupid enough to fall for it.

(Image removed from quote.)

Troll?  Who knows?

When are the elections?
:teehee
🤴

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #40275 on: October 21, 2018, 07:37:07 AM »
The abortion debate comes down to whether you think the rights of the pregnant person outweigh the rights of the fetus or vice versa. One is a parasitic clump of cells, the other is an independent being capable of making rational decisions.
Oi Oi

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #40276 on: October 21, 2018, 07:43:34 AM »
Why do you idiots want MORE annoying kids running around? You should be able to abort your child up to the age of 18.

Kid gets in to the bore? Welp, guess we'll have to get a do over.

fixxed
Oi Oi

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #40277 on: October 21, 2018, 07:43:39 AM »
The abortion debate comes down to whether you think the rights of the pregnant person outweigh the rights of the fetus or vice versa. One is a parasitic clump of cells, the other is an independent being capable of making rational decisions.

this line feels like a setup from a particularly edgy married with children episode.

jorma

« Reply #40278 on: October 21, 2018, 07:49:30 AM »

this line feels like a setup from a particularly edgy married with children episode.

so that show did age well, i was never really sure

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #40279 on: October 21, 2018, 07:54:02 AM »
Wish you could abort adults as well.  :doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #40280 on: October 21, 2018, 08:02:08 AM »

Link

But...

Does the Ban Bot keep track of changes? Maybe that poster just misremembered the ban length?

http://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Shy

I don't think the bot updates when duration or messages are updated, it probably just grabs the first instance and that's that.
So who knows if it was set at 4 weeks, and then reverted to one.

ashep

« Reply #40281 on: October 21, 2018, 08:54:11 AM »

Well they made at least one bad decision...

tummyfat

« Reply #40282 on: October 21, 2018, 09:00:03 AM »

Link

But...

http://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Shy

I don't think the bot updates when duration or messages are updated, it probably just grabs the first instance and that's that.
So who knows if it was set at 4 weeks, and then reverted to one.

Shy has a healthy amount of bans and warnings accrued. One might even cal it a ‘history’

Wonder why he hasn’t been permed yet  🤔

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #40284 on: October 21, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »

Woah, sexist

jorma

« Reply #40285 on: October 21, 2018, 09:21:55 AM »
Quote from: hydrophilic attack, post: 14027208, member: 2222
i'm white, but i often agree with "fuck white people" myself

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favorite reetard is at it again, with yet another unsurprising revelation.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40286 on: October 21, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »

Woah, sexist

Lol. Was Aliens by James Cameron sexist? Those films were so progressive, even the men get raped by space monsters.

EightBitNate

« Reply #40288 on: October 21, 2018, 09:33:42 AM »

Biff

« Reply #40289 on: October 21, 2018, 09:38:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wtf-is-up-with-this-open-racism-towards-white-people.76135/

ruh-roh

I urge everyone to put aside 5 minutes and read every post in this thread. Well worth it.
It will only take you 120 seconds, because the thread was locked within 20 minutes of being posted  :goty

jorma

« Reply #40290 on: October 21, 2018, 09:47:17 AM »
btw, what happened to the progressive forum Cream was going on about? is it up yet, and if so - why are all the prominent posters still posting on ree?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #40291 on: October 21, 2018, 09:51:56 AM »
btw, what happened to the progressive forum high butterfat layer dairy product was going on about? is it up yet, and if so - why are all the prominent posters still posting on ree?

filler is working on it to deliver his flock to the promised land :rejoice
Margs

tummyfat

« Reply #40292 on: October 21, 2018, 09:53:03 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wtf-is-up-with-this-open-racism-towards-white-people.76135/

ruh-roh

I urge everyone to put aside 5 minutes and read every post in this thread. Well worth it.

There are 89 posts. Probably 40 are dismissed and 40 are outwardly hostile with 9 actual posts of discussion

tummyfat

« Reply #40293 on: October 21, 2018, 10:07:45 AM »
Here comes the backlash over someone pointing out your shitty anti-white racism

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-victim-mentality-of-groups-in-power.76139/

A response to that shitshow of a thread that was locked earlier.

Jokes about white people being racist are now seen as racist. In a world where black people are shot in their own apartments by cops. In a world black people have the cops called on them while out in public. In a world where there are videos of people harassing others for speaking a different language in public. We can't make jokes about the type of people who make those phone calls or harass people for speaking a different language.
:popular

Lets see what this well adjusted arbiter of moral standing would do if he won a billion dollars. Donate to BLM? Lobby for better policing?

I would lowkey buy Resetera and ban all the people that gave me shit for wanting Goku in Smash. Not the people who said it wouldn't happen, but the people who took time for months to lash out at that desire in most dickish, condescending, assholish way they could.

Oh. right.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:12:38 AM by tummyfat »

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #40294 on: October 21, 2018, 10:11:01 AM »

Link
Why you hate black people brah? What's your deal?

Shuri

« Reply #40295 on: October 21, 2018, 10:12:14 AM »
In the spirit  all those talks about how milk is bad for the planet and how we should all switch to almond or soy based milk,I went out and got some.

:dayum almond chocolate milk aint so bad, but 130 calories per serving..

:crazy regular, non-vanilla almond milk.. 30 calories per serving, but...  :doge I feel like i'm drinking liquid sadness.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #40296 on: October 21, 2018, 10:23:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-wrong-with-gtav.76120/

game that has sold 40 bajillion copies, is top 10 every month for the past 5 years, got every award and 10/10 under the sun, and you title the thread "whats wrong with gtav". nah, what wrong with you bro
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #40297 on: October 21, 2018, 10:26:27 AM »

you might as well just tl;dr it into "RedMercury whitemansplained it"

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40298 on: October 21, 2018, 10:35:59 AM »
Is a Home Owner's Association that thing were a bunch of average people are given the power to exert just enough influence on their immediate surroundings, to "conserve the property value", but really they opted into the position so they can try to heal the hurt of knowing deep inside their existence has no sort of meaning?

Raist

« Reply #40299 on: October 21, 2018, 10:44:26 AM »
Locking Thread.

While having a discussion like this is important, the framing of the thread seems to have started things off on the wrong foot, and it won't end well.

Why of course, it's entirely because the thread was not "framed correctly". Not because a bunch of people immediately emptied their diapers on the thread (with no consequence whatsoever, obviously) :lol

« Reply #40300 on: October 21, 2018, 10:59:16 AM »
I feel like all the people who think even just spanking a child is abuse are white tbqadewh.

Explains why all the white kids are so terrible. I’ve only ever seen white kids curse at their parents.

this only got a warning LOL

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #40301 on: October 21, 2018, 11:13:07 AM »

Still holds up imo.

After Dinosaurs it's probably the network show with the most accurate climate change prognostications too.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #40302 on: October 21, 2018, 11:20:42 AM »

Still holds up imo.

After Dinosaurs it's probably the network show with the most accurate climate change prognostications too.

Al Bundy - trapped into the hell of late stage capitalism / job scarcity.
Bud Bundy - Incel.
Kelly Bundy - Vapid Instagram star.
Marcy - Lesbian feminazi.

Checks out.
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #40304 on: October 21, 2018, 11:46:59 AM »

Still holds up imo.

So we are gonna survive the inevitable climate collapse and repeat the process again?

kingv

« Reply #40305 on: October 21, 2018, 11:51:39 AM »

ruh-roh

“EDIT: PLEASE NOTE I AM A GAY, MIDDLE-EASTERN, 1000% ANTI-TRUMP, ANTI-CONSERVATIVE LIBERAL”

You’re not slick Exo

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #40306 on: October 21, 2018, 11:54:59 AM »

Still holds up imo.

So we are gonna survive the inevitable climate collapse and repeat the process again?

*die and be replaced by another life form

killamajig

« Reply #40307 on: October 21, 2018, 12:05:36 PM »

game that has sold 40 bajillion copies, is top 10 every month for the past 5 years, got every award and 10/10 under the sun, and you title the thread "whats wrong with gtav". nah, what wrong with you bro

Does anyone else feel that V just wasn't right, and if so, could you please tell me why that is? It's been a mystery to me for five years now. It should, on paper, be my favorite game of all time, but in reality it's like 7/10.

Yes, let's all have a discussion on why you didn't like something. Why the fuck does everybody on that site need affirmation on stuff they like or dislike?

It's okay to not like something that everybody else liked. It's called being an individual. I've never seen a group of so many people that need constant approval from mommy and daddy.

Edit: that just reminds me how I hate threads that are...  "______ is the greatest thing ever!"
It's such a masturbatory subject. What kind of discussion is there other than a bunch of people going "I agree!!!"   "This times 1000!!!!"
Ugh fuck off.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 12:13:48 PM by killamajig »

killamajig

« Reply #40308 on: October 21, 2018, 12:26:52 PM »
Oh look, now they're ranking Halloween candy. I better let everybody know what my favorite candy is. And also tell everybody how wrong they are about their candy choices.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-halloween-candy-power-rankings.76156/

Boredfrom

« Reply #40309 on: October 21, 2018, 12:32:05 PM »

Still holds up imo.

Why did the humans survive and the dinosaurs didn’t in that show?

jorma

« Reply #40310 on: October 21, 2018, 12:45:30 PM »

Still holds up imo.

Why did the humans survive and the dinosaurs didn’t in that show?

Well, did a dinosaur ever score four touchdowns in a single game?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #40311 on: October 21, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »
Why would considerably smaller species who have omnivorous diets survive an ecological event that killed massive animals with specialized eating habits.

Boredfrom

« Reply #40312 on: October 21, 2018, 02:07:32 PM »
Why would considerably smaller species who have omnivorous diets survive an ecological event that killed massive animals with specialized eating habits. (Image removed from quote.)

So humans survive again?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40313 on: October 21, 2018, 02:10:18 PM »
I'm ok with saying that a fetus is not a human if it's not viable. These things aren't arbitrary.

You're still unfunctionally verbose as you were years ago.

You're okay with saying nonsense is sense, then.  I am not. 

Your statement there, your belief that a human is somehow not a human if they don't have adequate surfactant in their lungs is extremely arbitrary.  Your belief is not valid as an opinion, either, as it is not subjective.  Your belief can only be classified as error, as erroneous as if you believed the world was a flat plane or 2+2=5 or some other thing antithetical to objective reality.

Lungs form around four weeks of a fetus.

miss me with that shit.

btw 2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3

quick maffs

Kara

« Reply #40314 on: October 21, 2018, 02:16:38 PM »
Why would considerably smaller species who have omnivorous diets survive an ecological event that killed massive animals with specialized eating habits. (Image removed from quote.)

So humans survive again?

ان شاء لله

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #40315 on: October 21, 2018, 02:33:48 PM »
So what exactly caused people to turn on The Force Awakens?

It sucked?

Raist

« Reply #40316 on: October 21, 2018, 02:51:34 PM »
Oh look, now they're ranking Halloween candy. I better let everybody know what my favorite candy is. And also tell everybody how wrong they are about their candy choices.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-halloween-candy-power-rankings.76156/

Is the ranking in terms of their personal tastes, or as to which is the best bait.

:doge

btw 2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3

quick maffs

HL3 confuhrmd

kingv

« Reply #40317 on: October 21, 2018, 03:41:31 PM »
I tried GTAV on 360 not long ago and was stunned at how unplayable it was. Like trying to play the PS2 ones today  :lol :lol

That wouldn’t surprise me... but I beat that whole game on 360 when it came out and it didn’t even phase me.

It’s funny how your perception can change

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #40318 on: October 21, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »

No real likeable characters
Map is large but there's not really much to do in it
Many activities are boring
You have the ability to amass large amount of money and can do practically nothing with it
5 minute time limit for the invincibility cheat
Single player DLC scrapped for GTA: Online

:doge

jorma

« Reply #40319 on: October 21, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »

according to the kiwibot, shy was posting again 3 days after his ban...