Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828139 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53520 on: January 11, 2019, 09:27:49 PM »
What's the point of getting with a milf 55+ if you're gonna rubber up?

Propagandhim

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53521 on: January 11, 2019, 09:29:05 PM »
I'm talking Dana Delany/Marisa Tomei status.

Edited for accuracy.  Julia Louis Dreyfus would be in the, "My condom expiration date is getting close, don't want to waste it."

Why would you wear a condom with a 57 year old MILF++? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 67 years 3 days when she gave birth to twins

You know anyone can write Wikipedia articles, right?  Or should I hit that report button? 

Propagandhim

« Reply #53522 on: January 11, 2019, 09:30:46 PM »

Will it be one day that me and Cauliflower don't have to teach the entire forum about women

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53523 on: January 11, 2019, 09:33:56 PM »

Not wanting your dick to fall off? Old people are filled with ancient sex disease. Not using a rubber during sex would be like playing Russian Roulette with 5 of the 6 bullets still in the chamber.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #53525 on: January 11, 2019, 09:34:53 PM »
The only thing the mods should have done is point out to those idiots that Resident Evil 2 came out 20 years ago. You can't "leak" or "spoil" an adaption the same way you can original content.

I won't get into how stuff coming out of demos like this has only ever seemed to benefit games. One of the best examples was probably Just Cause 2's demo having its time limit cracked which probably doubled the early sales of that game or more because seeing the placeholders made people want to be able to actually see the rest of the map and stuff, play with the weapons, the vehicles, etc.

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #53527 on: January 11, 2019, 09:37:50 PM »
The only reason why she might get knocked out early despite caping for Assad and being a homophobe is because she is a "she" and Americans have a nasty attitude toward female politicians in general (ranging from the current crop of AOC attacks to
:dead

benjipwns

« Reply #53528 on: January 11, 2019, 09:39:44 PM »
Cheebs makes the Sanders campaign sound like working at Rockstar:
Well, why would they want to work for Bernie in 2020 if the stories about how working for Bernie in 2016 was awful? Why would they want to go through that again?

I think the Bernie 16 campaign being apparently a toxic environment is more reason his old staff likely wants no part in Bernie 2020 than assuming he wont run.

benjipwns

« Reply #53529 on: January 11, 2019, 09:44:58 PM »
User Banned (1 day): Antagonizing other members
Quote from: Stinkles
Definitely not being sponsored by outside agitators.
Yes Stinkles. Tell the middle class French that they have no grievances and are Russian shills while you rake in 6 figure salaryLol. Leftist my ass
kek

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53530 on: January 11, 2019, 09:47:32 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53531 on: January 11, 2019, 09:52:42 PM »
How come they have a word for being attracted to kids, and a word for being attracted to adolescents, but there's no word for being attracted to adults.

Besides "normal" I mean.

This is a good point, there are now a shitload of words to describe "normal" such as cisgender and neurotypical but I don't think I've heard one for "attracted to people the same age as you"

homoaetateophilia?
Uncle

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #53532 on: January 11, 2019, 09:53:18 PM »
Quite a week for REE.

First a guy says "I don't think this person is a woman, they're lying!"
- REE pumps out many many pages of outrage
- Turns out the guy was right, it wasn't a woman.

Guy gets called out for making sexual advances to a woman
- Turns out she had been flirting with the guy the whole time before in order to get free airfare

Keep winning REE. Keep on winning.

...oh no! Did I just do digital black face?

que

benjipwns

« Reply #53533 on: January 11, 2019, 09:59:44 PM »
Quite a week for REE.

- Turns out she had been flirting with the guy the whole time before in order to get free airfare

(Image removed from quote.)

Don't forget some weirdo incel freak got "PTSD" from "harassment" at Blizzard and ResetERA.com sat down, shut up and believed the falsely accused woman while investigating the incel. :american

Propagandhim

« Reply #53534 on: January 11, 2019, 10:00:20 PM »
Please post so I don't have to see that obnoxious gif cycle over and over again.

Fuck it, i'll do it

There we go, out of sight out of mind

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #53535 on: January 11, 2019, 10:04:04 PM »
Which gif?

This one?

or this one?

que

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53536 on: January 11, 2019, 10:04:20 PM »
Quite a week for REE.

Don't forget some weirdo incel freak got "PTSD" from "harassment" at Blizzard and ResetERA.com sat down, shut up and believed the falsely accused woman while investigating the incel. :american

Don't forget how the Rock lost his ally status for screeching about snowflakes and the forum collectively assassinated him in the digital realm until later when Mr. The Johnson revealed that the interview never happened

This week is 100%
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53537 on: January 11, 2019, 10:13:28 PM »
Uncle

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #53538 on: January 11, 2019, 10:19:20 PM »
But if it's floppy, what is the size hard? :thinking

NO means NO.  :maf

Psssh, not like that's yours.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53539 on: January 11, 2019, 10:23:19 PM »
wow, muppet345 annhilated.

spoiler (click to show/hide)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53540 on: January 11, 2019, 10:25:21 PM »
wow, muppet345 annhilated.

Yeah if you read from here on Laughing Banana's a bit miffed he got called out :lol
Uncle

thisismyusername

« Reply #53541 on: January 11, 2019, 10:26:19 PM »
Please don't summon that distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. kthx(she's)bi.

nachobro

• Live Más

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #53543 on: January 11, 2019, 10:28:04 PM »
You guys are judging Randy way too early (she's a magician), from all we know the main focus of the video could have been the magic (she's a magician), and the underaged nudity was just a bonus.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #53544 on: January 11, 2019, 10:32:53 PM »
not only did he author it, the "shot" was his nut while actually watching CP. so if you ever laughed at it you are personally responsible for child rape and i'm calling the police

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #53545 on: January 11, 2019, 10:34:13 PM »
Wait, Amir0x came up with that "shot himself in the foot".. thing?

No. But he was the one who made this

http://amir0x.ytmnd.com/

not only did he author it, the "shot" was his nut while actually watching CP. so if you ever laughed at it you are personally responsible for child rape and i'm calling the police

Nah it was Muppet345. Amirox just copy pasted it like everyone else.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/final-fantasy-xiii-confirmed-for-xbox-360.327004/page-36#post-11960243

edit: oh this was already posted. I am an idiot.

benjipwns

« Reply #53546 on: January 11, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
You guys are judging Randy way too early (she's a magician), from all we know the main focus of the video could have been the magic (she's a magician), and the underaged nudity was just a bonus.
I could see Randy Pitchford getting kidnapped by The Alliance of Magicians.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53548 on: January 11, 2019, 10:40:18 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #53549 on: January 11, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »

I'm talking Dana Delany/Marisa Tomei status.

Edited for accuracy.  Julia Louis Dreyfus would be in the, "My condom expiration date is getting close, don't want to waste it."

Why would you wear a condom with a 57 year old MILF++? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 67 years 3 days when she gave birth to twins

You know anyone can write Wikipedia articles, right?  Or should I hit that report button? 

Go fuck yourself

Report that, biatch!

benjipwns

« Reply #53551 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:38 PM »
I hope the Pitchford thing isn't worst parts true just because for all his endless stupidity over his entire career back to 3D Realms, Randy buying IPs out of the gutter or IP hell they're in is an overall plus. Even if he wanted Duke Nukem and Homeworld for his own sinister purposes.

Plus even his shitty Aliens scam turned into someone making a good Aliens game in response and combined with Dyack doing the same thing at the same time turned into a lesson for everyone to keep better eyes on their licensees!

And I like Borderlands. And he promised me another Brother In Arms.

Selling out my principles. :lawd

benjipwns

« Reply #53552 on: January 11, 2019, 10:44:16 PM »
You know anyone can write Wikipedia articles, right?
Since when?

Still there. :teehee
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #53553 on: January 11, 2019, 10:51:52 PM »
That's just traditional fungibility of money, any common drug dealer unauthorized entrepreneur understands the economics of that.

Propagandhim

« Reply #53554 on: January 11, 2019, 10:53:08 PM »
Since when?

[close]

Every GAF-spinoff forum needs its own Wikipedia article featuring some variation of that "Tyler Malka" sentence. 

TheBore came into existence before Tyler Malka, NeoGAF owner, viciously sexually assaulted a woman.   That name again:  Tyler Malka.  Pronounced Mal-kuh.

benjipwns

« Reply #53555 on: January 11, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
The Bire wasn't found because of that though. It was founded because of a YUM! Brands Young Entrepreneur grant.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53556 on: January 11, 2019, 11:08:04 PM »
Since when?

[close]

Every GAF-spinoff forum needs its own Wikipedia article featuring some variation of that "Tyler Malka" sentence. 

TheBore came into existence before Tyler Malka, NeoGAF owner, viciously sexually assaulted a woman.   That name again:  Tyler Malka.  Pronounced Mal-kuh.

What gets me is

Before the creation of the forum, the community used Discord chat servers to organize itself.[2]

What the fuck who the fuck cares

"Marvel's Cinematic Universe represents a series of movies taking place in the fictional Marvel super hero universe.[1]  Sometimes people discuss it on Twitter,[2] Discord,[3] or most notably the venerable[4] forum ResetEra.[5][6][7][8]"
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #53557 on: January 11, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »
Since when?

[close]

What gets me is

Before the creation of the forum, the community used Discord chat servers to organize itself.[2]

What the fuck who the fuck cares

"Marvel's Cinematic Universe represents a series of movies taking place in the fictional Marvel super hero universe.[1]  Sometimes people discuss it on Twitter,[2] Discord,[3] or most notably the venerable[4] forum ResetEra.[5][6][7][8]"

That's what makes it so funny.  Some self-important ree-ree thought Era was important enough for a Wikipedia article, complete with all the inane info within. 

thisismyusername

« Reply #53558 on: January 11, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »
Since when?

[close]

LMAO, that's so wrong it hurts.

benjipwns

« Reply #53559 on: January 11, 2019, 11:17:48 PM »
Thats basically what the deletion discussion says, "who gives a fuck about forums unless they get in the news or have historical reasons? delete this shit"

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #53560 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:53 PM »
The Rock thread

And what of all those who proclaimed him to be speaking the truth?

Don't they also tarnish his reputation by believing it.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16788353
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #53561 on: January 11, 2019, 11:24:43 PM »
Also it looks like someone from ERA has been updating the Alexa rank quite regularly. :lol

agrajag

« Reply #53562 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:07 PM »
Since when?

[close]

I am disappointed the history tab isn't a History of History.

benjipwns

« Reply #53563 on: January 11, 2019, 11:28:22 PM »
Usually when people start vandalizing a page marked for deletion the Wiki mods just wind up deleting it, so it'd probably only be some ERA person bothering to revert it. :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #53564 on: January 11, 2019, 11:30:19 PM »
Within the first four days, ResetEra reported that they had over 20,000 active members and over 200,000 posts.[5]
perhaps after this we should put something about how since then millions upon millions of women and minorities have left the site due to the widely admitted misogyny and bigotry of the forum :thinking

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53565 on: January 11, 2019, 11:31:37 PM »
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #53566 on: January 11, 2019, 11:33:21 PM »
yikes, more misogyny
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling other members and a history of hostility
Quote from: Kirblar
It's not "ERA's", its lefties who use it as a slur against anyone to the right of "overthrow capitalism."
slur? Jesus Christ you're a dumb centerist.
User banned (duration pending): inflammatory accusation and hostility towards another member + history of similar infractions
jesus, you sound like a teenager defending a celebrity you're obsessed with. that was the lightest criticism imaginable and you're talking about tone policing. get outta here with this overly combative shit.
It wasn't even criticism, it was literally telling a WOC to "behave" because it makes you uncomfortable.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53567 on: January 11, 2019, 11:38:15 PM »
Since when?

[close]

Ahahaha they are reading this thread right now

I went to edit the page and it said "you are editing an older version of this page, you may wish to edit the current version instead"
Uncle

agrajag

« Reply #53568 on: January 11, 2019, 11:42:42 PM »
brehs if anyone edits in incelsiorlef's extensive posting history (of history) as one of era wiki's bullet points that would be rad

Jansen

« Reply #53569 on: January 11, 2019, 11:50:50 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16788892, member: 33956
Okay. I must be honest. Turns out this news is fake, but im still kinda feel disappointed in him for some reason. But i rarely watch his movies though

:derp

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53570 on: January 11, 2019, 11:51:53 PM »

Still shocked.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53571 on: January 11, 2019, 11:55:29 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16788892, member: 33956
Okay. I must be honest. Turns out this news is fake, but im still kinda feel disappointed in him for some reason. But i rarely watch his movies though

:derp

Jansen

« Reply #53572 on: January 11, 2019, 11:59:29 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16789136, member: 33956
I dont know how to describe it. But i sometimes imagine things, what if he could do that but we never knew about it or something like that. It is pretty silly actually

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16789136

benjipwns

« Reply #53573 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:14 AM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 16789136, member: 33956
I dont know how to describe it. But i sometimes imagine things, what if he could do that but we never knew about it or something like that. It is pretty silly actually

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16789136
HEAD CANNON, YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS

benjipwns

« Reply #53574 on: January 12, 2019, 12:12:55 AM »
Since when?

[close]

Ahahaha they are reading this thread right now

I went to edit the page and it said "you are editing an older version of this page, you may wish to edit the current version instead"
followed the "citation" and it says:
Welcome to ResetEra, a place for video game enthusiasts, industry members and press to come together and discuss their favorite hobby.
Their favorite hobby is not video games but posting on internet forums, so it is not an internet forum about discussing video games. CHECK AND... MATE.

I will be reverting the change and marking it as vandalism and linking to hate sites.

Jansen

« Reply #53575 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:15 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 16788505, member: 330
I mean to be fair... it's not like this was the first thing that ever came up though.

Dude publicly admitted to making the active choice to not vote in 2016 for example

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16788505

Well era was made in bad faith by someone who didn't vote either and publicly admitted it.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #53576 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:51 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 16788505, member: 330
I mean to be fair... it's not like this was the first thing that ever came up though.

Dude publicly admitted to making the active choice to not vote in 2016 for example

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-11#post-16788505

Well era was made in bad faith by someone who didn't vote either and publicly admitted it.

TO BE FAIR Kneely McGee Colin Kaepernick didn't vote either.

benjipwns

« Reply #53578 on: January 12, 2019, 12:34:40 AM »
let's look at the facts:
1. a wrassler
2. spoke at the RNC
3. didn't vote in 2016
4. registered as an independent
5. avoids regular political statements
6. a wrassler

most likely political views for The Rock are: some kind of libertarian...like Kane, like Jesse Ventura, like Mankind, like The Giant, like...

benjipwns

« Reply #53579 on: January 12, 2019, 12:35:53 AM »
apologies for using names as if my last knowledge is from WWF Attitude because it is