Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5829038 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53580 on: January 12, 2019, 12:39:07 AM »
In April 2018, he announced that he is working on a film that will include Chris Pratt as his co-star.
okay, alt-right nazi libertarian confirmed

agrajag

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53582 on: January 12, 2019, 12:39:41 AM »
you know who else was involved in the WWE besides the alt-right incel the Rock?

benjipwns

« Reply #53583 on: January 12, 2019, 12:40:55 AM »
Val Venis apparently a libertarian, jesus christ there's more libertarians at a WWE reunion than the LNC

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53584 on: January 12, 2019, 12:41:06 AM »
People who watch Serialized Wrestling Entertainment Dramas should feel bad about their hobby and question their taste in media.

agrajag

« Reply #53585 on: January 12, 2019, 12:42:04 AM »
did Donald Trump invent the duck face?

"Let me tell you, I know a lot about duck face, perhaps better than anybody."

benjipwns

« Reply #53586 on: January 12, 2019, 12:43:49 AM »
Aaron Lewis of Staind is apparently a libertarian, that's like wrassler by proxy right?

benjipwns

« Reply #53587 on: January 12, 2019, 12:44:05 AM »
Lewis is a registered Republican.[15] He is a "constitutional conservative"; he opposes high taxes and supports marijuana legalization. His views were expressed in the song "Country Boy".[16][17] Lewis supported Donald Trump before the United States presidential election of 2016, even though he said he was disappointed with his "bickering and name-calling" that was not exhibiting presidential behavior.[18]

benjipwns

« Reply #53588 on: January 12, 2019, 12:44:57 AM »
"Country Boy" is the walkout song for UFC featherweight contender Chad Mendes. Lewis performed the song live at UFC 189 in Las Vegas.
oh shit, i forgot about UFC people, bet that's another hive of them, Dana White is one

benjipwns

« Reply #53589 on: January 12, 2019, 12:45:38 AM »
Quote from: Country Boy
[Verse 1]
Now I grew up down an old dirt road, in a town you wouldn't know
My pops picked the place up for fifteen hundred bucks, back in nineteen sixty-four
My grandfather was a drinker, back in the day he'd put 'em down
But a war is known to change a man, and the whiskey's known to change a man

[Chorus]
But, that's not me
I rarely drink from the bottle, but I'll smoke a little weed
I still live in the sticks where you wouldn't go, in a town of twelve hundred off an old dirt road
And a country boy, is all I'll ever be

[Verse 2]
Now it's been twelve years since I sold my soul, to the devil in L.A
He said sign your name here on the dotted line, and your songs they all will play
He set up shop on Sunset, he put me up at the Marquee
He said, "You wanna sell a million records, boy? You better listen to me."

[Bridge]
He said, "Change your style, whiten your smile
You could lose a couple pounds
If you want to live this life, you'd better lose that wife
Do you need your friends around?"

[Chorus]
I said, no that's not me
'Cause the biggest things in life are your friends and family
And I like my jeans and my old t-shirts, and a couple extra pounds never really hurt
'Cause a country boy, is all I'll ever be

'Cause Hank taught me just how to stay alive
You'll never catch me out the house without my nine or fourty-five
I've got a big orange tractor and a diesel truck, and my idea of heaven's chasin' white tail bucks
And as a country boy, I know I can survive

[Verse 3]
Now two flags fly above my land, and really sum up how I feel
One is the colors that fly high and proud, the red, the white, the blue
The other one's got a rattlesnake, with a simple statement made
"Don't tread on me" is what it says, and I'll take that to my grave

[Chorus]
Because, this is me
I'm proud to be American and strong in my beliefs
And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, 'cause I've never needed government to hold my hand
And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, 'cause my family's always fought and died to save this land
And a country boy, is all I'll ever be

[Outro:Charlie Daniels]
I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now
And anybody that tries to change it, has to come through me
That should be all of our attitudes, 'cause this is America, and a country boy is good enough for me, son
:lol

agrajag

« Reply #53590 on: January 12, 2019, 12:48:29 AM »
Nate Quarry, former UFC fighter is a staunch liberal, and probably one of the more intelligent and well spoken mma fighters

PsychoBee

« Reply #53591 on: January 12, 2019, 12:54:07 AM »
People who watch Serialized Wrestling Entertainment Dramas should feel bad about their hobby and question their taste in media.
says someone with an anime avatar  :doge

wait fuck
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #53592 on: January 12, 2019, 12:55:28 AM »
FACT CHECK:
Quarry was featured in the video game Left 4 Dead 2 as a guest zombie.
ties to alt-right Valve

agrajag

« Reply #53593 on: January 12, 2019, 12:56:53 AM »
Spike Dudley was probably a lieberal soyboy

benjipwns

« Reply #53594 on: January 12, 2019, 01:00:27 AM »
What are some common kitchen appliance you don't own and why?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-some-common-kitchen-appliance-you-dont-own-and-why.92807/post-16771730
Quote from: Frank O'Connor, can someone get him the help he needs?
Microwave: I use all the time for softening bread. I know that sounds weird but it releeases water molecules even in dry loafs, especially from the fridge. I also use it to heat and soften tortillas before finishing them on a dry hot pan for a bit of color and texture.

benjipwns

« Reply #53595 on: January 12, 2019, 01:05:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dictator-devotee-tulsi-gabbard-says-aloha-to-presidential-run.92918/post-16783742
Quote from: Slayven
Quote from: Kirblar
What did Symone Sanders ever do to you?
She flair ups of foot in mouth diease

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53596 on: January 12, 2019, 01:07:07 AM »
Damn guys get off Frank's nutsack.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53597 on: January 12, 2019, 01:07:37 AM »
Never forget that Halo 2 came outta that nutsack

benjipwns

« Reply #53598 on: January 12, 2019, 01:09:36 AM »
Never forget that Halo 2 came outta that nutsack
No, it didn't, he was a glorified webmaster.

Business
Halo 5: Forge (2016)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo 5: Guardians (2015)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo: Spartan Strike (2015)       (Franchise Development Director)

Production
Halo Channel (2014)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo: Spartan Assault (2014)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo 4 (2012)       (Franchise Director)
Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (2011)       (Franchise Development Director)
Halo: Reach (2010)       (Franchise Development Director)

Design
Halo Wars 2 (2017)       (Franchise Creative Director)

Programming/Engineering
IHRA Motorsports Drag Racing (2001)       (Gameplay Tuning and Balance)

Writers
Halo 3 (2007)       (Managing Editor)

Audio
Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns (2001)       (Voice Talent)

Public Relations
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (2014)       (Community Team)

Technology
Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack (2005)       (Bungie.net & Community)
Halo 2 (2004)       (Bungie.net Team)

Administration
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (2014)       (Franchise Development Director )

Thanks
Forza Horizon 4 (2018)       (343 Industries)
Forza Horizon 3 (2016)       (Special Thanks)
Killer Instinct (2016)       (Special Thanks to 343 Industries)
Forza Motorsport 4 (2011)       (Special Thanks)

Other
Marathon 2: Durandal (2007)       (Bungie Studios Team)

Companies
Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (2014)       (343 Industries)

benjipwns

« Reply #53599 on: January 12, 2019, 01:10:14 AM »
Plus we're trying to get him the help he needs, just like we're trying to warn about ResetERA.com's rampant bigtory and hatred of anything that is not benefiting 30 year old white male executives at Disney.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53600 on: January 12, 2019, 01:45:28 AM »
for the record I haven't watched anime since I was a teen

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53601 on: January 12, 2019, 01:46:29 AM »
:snob

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #53602 on: January 12, 2019, 01:56:46 AM »
computer cowboys  :rofl

Boredfrom

« Reply #53603 on: January 12, 2019, 02:08:40 AM »
The Rock thread

(Image removed from quote.)
And what of all those who proclaimed him to be speaking the truth?

Don't they also tarnish his reputation by believing it.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16788353

They destroy their reputation by being proven right in the futility of outrage culture?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53604 on: January 12, 2019, 02:08:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/huawei-employee-arrested-in-poland-on-espionage-charges.92799/#post-16764286

No foreign involvement in infrastructure ! Well except from those English speaking white countries...

:lol
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #53605 on: January 12, 2019, 02:10:07 AM »
for the record I haven't watched anime since I was a teen

The self hating anime fan is a tired trope here.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53606 on: January 12, 2019, 02:11:37 AM »
Dont want to install hauwei stuff but is happy to eat NSA infected american stuff to the point where american whistle blowers get derided as Russian spies  :trumps

Boredfrom

« Reply #53607 on: January 12, 2019, 02:18:15 AM »
I fucked up..... But damn so did shit loads of papers and news sites. This shit is everywhere

Fuck you Beefy  :lol

You probably only saw it in your twitter feed and copy pasted the first paragraph.

Boredfrom

« Reply #53608 on: January 12, 2019, 02:20:00 AM »
Dont want to install hauwei stuff but is happy to eat NSA infected american stuff to the point where american whistle blowers get derided as Russian spies  :trumps

Being fair, Russia and China are scumbags that would trust less than the ones of the US.

benjipwns

« Reply #53609 on: January 12, 2019, 02:21:40 AM »
The Chinese leaders are out of touch, they just think they can do what they want.

benjipwns

« Reply #53610 on: January 12, 2019, 02:22:48 AM »
So the general consensus is that spores from microwaved stale bread are directly responsible for the recent decline in coherency within Frankie’s posts / the Halo franchise?
new theory, CHINA using microwaves to cause brain injuries like RUSSIA did to US diplomats in Cuba:
Hauwei had an office directly above the Halo offices when the greatest, most elaborate country and western psychobilly barn-based video game leak of all time happened (that part is 100% true). Coincidence?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53611 on: January 12, 2019, 02:29:56 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-the-overlord-anime-light-novel-creator-like-nazis.92951/

Fetishizing Nazi uniforms doesn't mean you like Nazis. But just in anime discussions.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #53612 on: January 12, 2019, 02:32:47 AM »
Uh, what exactly makes that uniform in the OP a Nazi one versus just a military dress one?

benjipwns

« Reply #53613 on: January 12, 2019, 02:56:17 AM »
who knew this guy was going to turn out to be such a great one to keep up on
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forbes-the-more-i-see-of-anthem-the-more-it-looks-absolutely-nothing-like-destiny.92404/post-16712617
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forbes-the-more-i-see-of-anthem-the-more-it-looks-absolutely-nothing-like-destiny.92404/page-4#post-16737901

Quote from: Hobbes
Forbes' contributors back at it again with an article that reads like one of my hot takes - Uninformed and addressing an argument that no one relevant has ever made.
To be fair, Paul Tassi is a freelancer. The only way for him to get money is through articles. Obviously that means some articles will be retreading whatever generates hits.
It's fair for him to want to make money off of his work and further analysis of this conversation tells me that plenty of people need to be told that Anthem isn't Destiny, which I find rediculous, but none the less he's capitalizing on that need.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53614 on: January 12, 2019, 02:56:43 AM »

Being fair, Russia and China are scumbags that would trust less than the ones of the US.
China steals IP, America uses intelligence to bomb brown people  :trumps

BikeJesus

« Reply #53615 on: January 12, 2019, 03:00:49 AM »
Quote from: Mentally unhinged moldy spore consuming director of all the bad Halo vidya games
What he means by "civil war" is a giant retirement binge and predictable retreat into "both sides are bad" silence by previously moribund shitbirds who'll return again when they think the n-word or graft might become available again. The GOP is DONE but won't die and will recalibrate back to a racist position that's slightly more patriotic than the "venal traitor" of now, but still horrifying in every moral or ethical pretense. Like an inhalation of the Freedom Caucus full-gut exhale, but by no means a reset.

Just biding time.

Meanwhile the media will continue to report that not excoriating or jailing gay couples while fellating Wall Street and the Military Industrial Complex is a "massive swing to the left" and our normalization of facism as the GOP will stutter, but continue rightwards.

Thanks Maggie Haberman. Not your fault, but you went to college and you know what your are. You're a PH strip.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #53616 on: January 12, 2019, 03:18:58 AM »
I want so much for the election to be Tu_si G_bb_rd vs D_na_d _ Tr_mp for the bloodbath on REE that would ensue.. Add in a woke third party candidate in the mix to really spice things up!  :doge

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53617 on: January 12, 2019, 03:28:15 AM »
It's going to be fucking Oprah or something

The floodgates are now open for simple popularity contest celeb presidents for all time

I know we had Reagan but that was a different time and in spite of being a lil shit he still rose to the role

Now we're gonna have presidents dabbing and ending every speech with like and subscribe
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #53618 on: January 12, 2019, 03:39:37 AM »
Reagan had been out of acting for almost 40 years, was better known for his GE/SAG political speeches and had been a two-term Governor and had run for the Presidential nomination twice already before he won. He had pretty much fully transformed himself into a politician first in most people's minds.

Oprah's too smart, too private and too rich to run for President.

ResetERA.com's going to tear itself apart over the primaries. The fact that so many are latching onto Beto, a total unknown until the day before yesterday, and Harris, a corrupt cop, for entirely telegenic reasons is hilarious. Especially when there are so many big guns yet to unfurl and internecine scorched earth warfare yet to happen. They basically didn't notice that Jay Inslee declared despite the regular obsession with the Earth literally dying in a few years. :lol
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 03:45:25 AM by benjipwns »

jorma

« Reply #53619 on: January 12, 2019, 03:51:07 AM »

China steals IP, America uses intelligence to bomb brown people AND steal IP :trumps

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/nsa-spying-brazil-oil-petrobras

benjipwns

« Reply #53620 on: January 12, 2019, 03:52:25 AM »
This is how early we are...poll from last week, bolded people who are in:
27% - Joe Biden
16% - Bernie Sanders
12% - Hillary Clinton
7% - Bob O'Rourke
4% - Elizabeth Warren
3% - Cory Booker
3% - Kamala Harris
2% - Amy Klobuchar
2% - John Kerry
1% - Jay Inslee
1% - Sherrod Brown
1% - Kirsten Gillibrand
1% - Michael Bloomberg
0% - Eric Holder, Steve Bullock, Julian Castro, Andrew Cuomo, John Delaney, Eric Garcetti, John Hickenlooper, Terry McAuliffe, Howard Schultz

for comparison and because i'm stupid, here are 2004-2016 at the same time
Bolding people who actually ran:
Quote from: 2016 Democrats, January 10-12, 2015 poll
61% - Hillary Clinton
17% - Elizabeth Warren
7% - Joe Biden
3% - Bernie Sanders
2% - Jim Webb
1% - Brian Schweitzer
0% - Martin O'Malley
Quote from: 2016 Republicans, January 10-12, 2015 poll
28% - Mitt Romney
12% - Jeb Bush
10% - Ben Carson
9% - Ted Cruz
8% - Rand Paul
8% - Mike Huckabee
6% - Scott Walker
3% - Chris Christie
3% - Paul Ryan
2% - Marco Rubio
2% - Rick Perry
0% - Lindsey Graham
Quote from: 2012 Republicans, January 21-23, 2011 poll
21% - Mike Huckabee
19% - Sarah Palin
18% - Mitt Romney
10% - Newt Gingrich
7% - Ron Paul
3% - Tim Pawlenty
3% - Haley Barbour
3% - Mitch Daniels
1% - John Thune
1% - Mike Pence
1% - Rick Santorum
Quote from: 2008 Republicans, January 12-14, 2007 poll
34% - Rudy Giuliani
27% - John McCain
9% - Mitt Romney
9% - Newt Gingrich
2% - George Pataki
1% - Sam Brownback
1% - Jim Gilmore
1% - Mike Huckabee
1% - Ron Paul
1% - Tom Tancredo
1% - Tommy Thompson
0% - Chuck Hagel
0% - Duncan Hunter
Quote from: 2008 Democrats, January 12-14, 2007 poll
29% - Hillary Clinton
18% - Barack Obama
13% - John Edwards
11% - Al Gore
8% - John Kerry
5% - Joe Biden
3% - Bill Richardson
2% - Wesley Clark
1% - Chris Dodd
1% - Al Sharpton
0% - Dennis Kucinich
0% - Tom Vilsack
Quote from: Democrats 2003, January 10-12, 2003 poll
19% - Joe Lieberman
17% - John Kerry
13% - Dick Gephardt
12% - John Edwards
6% - Bob Graham
6% - Gary Hart
4% - Al Sharpton
4% - Howard Dean
[close]
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:13:32 AM by benjipwns »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #53621 on: January 12, 2019, 04:01:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forbes-the-more-i-see-of-anthem-the-more-it-looks-absolutely-nothing-like-destiny.92404/post-16712617
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forbes-the-more-i-see-of-anthem-the-more-it-looks-absolutely-nothing-like-destiny.92404/page-4#post-16737901

Forbes' contributors back at it again with an article that reads like one of my hot takes - Uninformed and addressing an argument that no one relevant has ever made.
To be fair, Paul Tassi is a freelancer. The only way for him to get money is through articles. Obviously that means some articles will be retreading whatever generates hits.
It's fair for him to want to make money off of his work and further analysis of this conversation tells me that plenty of people need to be told that Anthem isn't Destiny, which I find rediculous, but none the less he's capitalizing on that need.

“rediculous”

“Senior Staff Writer”

:trigger :jeanluc  :oreilly
Margs

bdoughty

« Reply #53622 on: January 12, 2019, 04:01:22 AM »
The Washington Generals have a better lineup and actual chance to win.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #53623 on: January 12, 2019, 04:03:02 AM »

16% - Bernie Sanders
12% - Hillary Clinton

:rethread :gamergate :rethread :gamergate :rethread

benjipwns

« Reply #53624 on: January 12, 2019, 04:20:09 AM »
ResetERA.com needs to start the Draft Brianna Wu for 2020 movement.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #53625 on: January 12, 2019, 04:47:22 AM »
Quote from: UberTag, post: 16780724, member: 1535
You know what would be cathartic... a Final Destination movie centered around Trump and his immediate circle of peers and business associates.  Have Giuliani receive a vision of everyone's impending demise and his warnings are dismissed because he's a cartoon character until they inevitably come true one-by-one.

Every. Fucking. Thread.

:foxx
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #53626 on: January 12, 2019, 05:01:43 AM »
Now I'm no big city doctor, but if your way to reach catharsis consists of desiring to watch a bunch of political opponents and their business associates being brutally murdered there may be some mental health issues involved you should seek treatment for.

benjipwns

« Reply #53627 on: January 12, 2019, 05:04:07 AM »
Also like all the main characters in Final Destination always survive, it's just the marginal and minorities who get wiped out. They can't even keep their bigotry out of their sexual fantasies smh.

PogiJones

« Reply #53628 on: January 12, 2019, 05:20:42 AM »
Like the war the film is based on, Final Destination wipes out marginalized people and minorities.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53629 on: January 12, 2019, 06:14:07 AM »

He sounds butthurt he didn't think about writing that article first.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #53630 on: January 12, 2019, 06:37:07 AM »
When Anthem was first announced there were a lot of : "This looks a lot like Destiny" takes.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53631 on: January 12, 2019, 07:39:27 AM »
Is Jay Inslee a slick pseudonym for Jill Stein (aka Russian Mata Hari) ?
ὕβρις

BikeJesus

« Reply #53632 on: January 12, 2019, 07:40:07 AM »

So this guy is a video game 'journalist' and finds it 'rediculous' that people think Anthem looks similar to Destiny? I just watched the 8 minutes of gameplay from IGN and it is Destiny but in third person with worse graphics and you can fly around like Ironman. As an added bonus, it is from Bioware who haven't made a good game since the first Mass Effect and EA, known for milking their franchises and loading up their games with pay to win bullshit.

Anyone excited for this game is an idiot.

BisMarckie

« Reply #53633 on: January 12, 2019, 09:11:36 AM »
After catching up on this thread I can't help but notice that the resetera wikipedia page has been deleted.

Benji :wag

Occam

« Reply #53634 on: January 12, 2019, 09:18:25 AM »
After catching up on this thread I can't help but notice that the resetera wikipedia page has been deleted.

Benji :wag

Hah, I just came here to make the same post after noticing it was gone a few minutes ago.
And nothing of value was lost.

agrajag

« Reply #53635 on: January 12, 2019, 09:37:56 AM »
and no one even added excel's post count to the wiki   ::)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53636 on: January 12, 2019, 09:39:29 AM »
Deplatforming Works

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #53637 on: January 12, 2019, 10:00:33 AM »
You know anyone can write Wikipedia articles, right?
Since when?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still there. :teehee
[close]
not anymore :rofl

benjipwns

« Reply #53638 on: January 12, 2019, 10:04:24 AM »
whoops

benjipwns

« Reply #53639 on: January 12, 2019, 10:19:03 AM »
Big Media here in the US exists to further white supremacy at the end of the day because that's where they make their money. Tlaib was impolite as a PoC so that's a lot worse in their eyes. Shame, really. We should probably tear the whole system down and create something that serves the American people.
Mhm. Trump and his dumbfuck supporters don't know how right they are when they rail against the MSM. As usual they get the reasons wrong. It's not because of anti-conservative bias, but because of obstinate both-sideism and white supremacy.
wow, sounds as bad as the deleted by Wikipedia for not being significant forum ResetERA.com