Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 608595 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #4081 on: April 19, 2020, 11:28:33 PM »
he's somehow a nazi libertarian blend
if you append "white" where needed things will click, for instance, (white) women eggs and reduce (white) abortions
of course it is only women who need to be restricted! (white) men get libertarianism
he actually was a full blown anarchist for the most part, he gave up the anarchism and embraced the powerful state because anarchism has no plan for ensuring white dominance

he came to this conclusion by visiting Poland for a white supremacist march and seeing how clean the streets were in comparison to Ontario or wherever he lives in Canada

the breeding thing was the start because he was concerned about statists of darker colors outbreeding anarchists of whiter colors, people pointed out to him that the rich of all races just don't breed as much as the poor of all races and his conclusion was this whole thing

benjipwns

« Reply #4082 on: April 20, 2020, 12:24:27 AM »
Bob is likely the saddest most irredeemable person I've ever come across in my many years of websiting as on the internet
My favorite part about Film Robert maybe. He didn't get a green screen or sheet. No, he painted his "basement apartment" wall green. And then he painted the doorknob because someone pointed out it was appearing in his videos.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4086 on: April 21, 2020, 02:11:30 AM »

:dead
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4087 on: April 21, 2020, 02:19:36 AM »
Did you ever wonder how Ben Shapiro would write black characters in a fiction ? It's as good as you would expect.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/what-we-learned-from-ben-shapiros-61013395/

spoiler (click to show/hide)
"He was the star player of the school's team. No one knew his real name."
:brain
[close]
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #4088 on: April 21, 2020, 02:37:37 AM »
Star basketball player when I was in highschool was this huge black guy we called Black Mamba. It was definitely a joke about his dick even though we didn't tell the teachers that. ...I can't remember his real name.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4089 on: April 21, 2020, 02:45:03 AM »
Star basketball player when I was in highschool was this huge black guy we called Black Mamba. It was definitely a joke about his dick even though we didn't tell the teachers that. ...I can't remember his real name.

Do you also self-insert in muscular men who went through a late and sudden growth in their height ?
Because you might have a good career as a media pundit ahead of you, son !
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #4090 on: April 21, 2020, 03:04:00 AM »

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4091 on: April 21, 2020, 03:32:09 AM »
all those famous right wing pushes for expansive democracy

the hawleyite conservatives “rethinking” has been sparked by pro-natalist anxieties of a brown america. its also largely being conducted and funded by the same old cast of characters. more of a rebranding than anything

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

curly

• cultural maoist

shosta

« Reply #4095 on: April 22, 2020, 03:28:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1251551888924868609
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1251551892049727490
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1251551895241601024

Progressives! please stop talking to immigrants and start talking to bankers!

This guy's fucking brain is broken. The whole thread is whack. The only way you develop like this is if you literally never talk to other human beings about the ideas you have.

also, it looks like Matt is kind of an asshole

https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1251551897225396228
[close]
每天生气

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4096 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:05 AM »
14 doesnt sound too wrong if you read it out of context enough :idont

benjipwns

« Reply #4097 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:41 AM »
I don't think much of this 24-part tweet is in English:
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1251551908218748928

shosta

« Reply #4098 on: April 22, 2020, 03:44:36 AM »
I know we all love our bromides about the quintessential career politician being nothing but an empty suit but you have to have a leviathan ego to say you're the only guy in the whole party who's ever read a book. Or can think thoughts
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #4099 on: April 22, 2020, 03:49:36 AM »
Plus we all know that the Demoncraps in Congress have read a few books:

[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4100 on: April 22, 2020, 04:06:32 AM »
I know we all love our bromides about the quintessential career politician being nothing but an empty suit but you have to have a leviathan ego to say you're the only guy in the whole party who's ever read a book. Or can think thoughts

Also funny when coming from a Twitter post. The place for long form thinking and definitely not about networking.
 :curious
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4101 on: April 22, 2020, 04:16:05 AM »
ὕβρις

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4102 on: April 22, 2020, 04:19:04 AM »
I know we all love our bromides about the quintessential career politician being nothing but an empty suit but you have to have a leviathan ego to say you're the only guy in the whole party who's ever read a book.
yes. i dont think most congresspeople give a shit about the fixtures of the intellectual sphere, though. using the term intellectual really broadly to include even matt stoller

Or can think thoughts
i wouldnt’ve thought that ‘liberal politicians are thinking uncritically/incorrectly about xyz’ would be a hard sell for you. thats true but the tweet’s obv still wrong about it being of first importance.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4103 on: April 22, 2020, 05:49:37 AM »
I think it's kind of interesting that "they just want to be friends with each other" carries such clear scorn.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4105 on: April 22, 2020, 10:53:35 AM »
PoliticsMovie Robert retweet

https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1252594602802102272

what's this about libertarians and pedophilia?
BONUS: An actual reasonable libertarian in the comments

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #4106 on: April 22, 2020, 11:03:28 AM »
found a new gem account
https://twitter.com/Education4Libs/status/1250566490014834688

https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2020/04/21/va-coronavirus-study/
A malaria drug widely touted by President Donald Trump for treating the new coronavirus showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in U.S. veterans hospitals. There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported.

Womp womp

Any else notice that the push to use hydrchloroquine has vanished from conservative media and dipshit donnie's daily briefings?
©ZH

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4107 on: April 22, 2020, 11:05:59 AM »
Pretty sure Education4Libs is a high profile Qanon guy.

I think it's pretty great that a guy who gets mocked on the internet for having dumb takes that are a result of an overpriced education and a willingness to "think outside the box" is suggesting that people with actual power do the same.

Don't be so savage to shosta ! :brazilcry
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4108 on: April 22, 2020, 05:44:29 PM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4109 on: April 22, 2020, 07:17:08 PM »
Really. It's also a fantasy, sniffles. ::)

shosta

每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4111 on: April 23, 2020, 03:45:37 PM »
So is Jordan Peterson dead or what?

:whatsthedeal
I would guess not. Dead means death certificate, I think we'd know. That'd be a weird lie to try to maintain, I don't think there's any reason to do that even assuming the worst motives.
The daughter's story is that he was severely disabled but was slowly recovering in a vague and non quantifiable way. Most likely he's gravely diminished and for all we know it might for years or permanent. Not unlike M.Schumacher.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4112 on: April 23, 2020, 03:46:21 PM »
Schumacher :( :'( :fbm

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4113 on: April 23, 2020, 04:08:05 PM »
Jord got fucked up for days off one pint of cider, why was he fucking with xanny and benzos :doge
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4114 on: April 23, 2020, 05:46:45 PM »

Raging transphobia gamergate  :reeeee
🤴

Tripon

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4116 on: April 23, 2020, 06:50:49 PM »
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1253400923637940224

Apparently the galaxy 4D chess brain he put forth in the replies is that unionization would be easier in chain restaurants or something ?

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1253402763431682050

Strikes me as, huh, incredibly optimistic and myopic ?
Union support can scale down to small level, the Paris "dames-pipi" ("lady peepee" the janitors operating the toll in some public toilets) apparently hold a lot of power relative to their size in FO, one of big unions here, despite each operating in workplace with small staff and being a bit of a vanishing relic (you only see that in train stations anymore).

Food industry is one where even more concentration seems not desirable for a variety of reasons (food quality and not just in a :snob way, but a very real  :dead way), even for the promise of accepting unionization ( :juicy). There's plenty of shady shit going on in small restaurants alright but you could address it more simply by not having toothless minimum wage, labor and sanitary inspections.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 07:04:01 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #4117 on: April 23, 2020, 07:05:02 PM »
France's restaurant workers are unionized because of all of the Olive Gardens in Paris.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4118 on: April 23, 2020, 07:14:32 PM »
France's restaurant workers are unionized because of all of the Olive Gardens in Paris.

Anecdotally, it's true you'll hear more often of union pickets in front of a Paris McDonald's. Probably because of the larger staff in any location than in regular restaurants. Overall, I'm not certain what unions managed to extract but it was certainly not enough to make a position there suddenly better than in any small business restaurant even with the non-negligible risk of having an extra abusive and exploitative boss.

https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/1253424744746979330

:what

Different Places Have Different Safety Rules and That’s OK

Bangladesh may or may not need tougher workplace safety rules, but it’s entirely appropriate for Bangladesh to have different—and, indeed, lower—workplace safety standards than the United States.

The reason is that while having a safe job is good, money is also good. Jobs that are unusually dangerous—in the contemporary United States that’s primarily fishing, logging, and trucking—pay a premium over other working-class occupations precisely because people are reluctant to risk death or maiming at work. And in a free society it’s good that different people are able to make different choices on the risk–reward spectrum.

:yikes

https://slate.com/business/2013/04/international-factory-safety.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 07:23:05 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4119 on: April 23, 2020, 07:41:07 PM »

Anecdotally, it's true you'll hear more often of union pickets in front of a Paris McDonald's. Probably because of the larger staff in any location than in regular restaurants. Overall, I'm not certain what unions managed to extract but it was certainly not enough to make a position there suddenly better than in any small business restaurant even with the non-negligible risk of having an extra abusive and exploitative boss.

https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/1253424744746979330

:what

Different Places Have Different Safety Rules and That’s OK

Bangladesh may or may not need tougher workplace safety rules, but it’s entirely appropriate for Bangladesh to have different—and, indeed, lower—workplace safety standards than the United States.

The reason is that while having a safe job is good, money is also good. Jobs that are unusually dangerous—in the contemporary United States that’s primarily fishing, logging, and trucking—pay a premium over other working-class occupations precisely because people are reluctant to risk death or maiming at work. And in a free society it’s good that different people are able to make different choices on the risk–reward spectrum.

:yikes

https://slate.com/business/2013/04/international-factory-safety.html

The current system of letting different countries have different rules is working fine. American jobs have gotten much safer over the past 20 years, and Bangladesh has gotten a lot richer.

neoliberalism lmao
dog

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4120 on: April 23, 2020, 08:25:24 PM »
p good troll by yggy

people who want a variety of restaurants to eat at are pretending it's a principled pro-worker stance when small business owners are about the staunchest opponents you'll ever find of minimum wage laws and other labor regulations

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4121 on: April 23, 2020, 09:05:12 PM »
is it though

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4122 on: April 23, 2020, 10:45:25 PM »
yeah

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4123 on: April 23, 2020, 11:24:02 PM »
gonna consume nothing but beef and benzos until I feel solidarity for the most oppressed workers, small business owners

Tripon

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4126 on: April 24, 2020, 01:40:29 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:01:53 AM by jakefromstatefarm »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4128 on: April 24, 2020, 01:52:53 AM »
curious how you have the dedication to write a 119 tweet thread about a subject but won't listen to any of the freely available episodes of it

El Babua

« Reply #4129 on: April 24, 2020, 01:55:50 AM »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4130 on: April 24, 2020, 02:04:54 AM »
what doesn't kill me will only put me in a medically induced coma in russia

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4131 on: April 24, 2020, 02:05:50 AM »
 :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4132 on: April 24, 2020, 02:06:17 AM »
curious how you have the dedication to write a 119 tweet thread about a subject but won't listen to any of the freely available episodes of it

Era doesn't deplatform media outlets without evidence of discrimination. I am certain you know exactly what racist and homophobic jokes they make are.
ὕβρις

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4133 on: April 24, 2020, 02:06:19 AM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #4134 on: April 24, 2020, 02:07:58 AM »
what doesn't kill me will only put me in a medically induced coma in russia

A coward’s fate  ::)
Margs

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4136 on: April 24, 2020, 03:05:47 AM »

just spend 30 minutes trying to Get To The Bottom of This when I could have been watching Korean boomers play starcraft

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4137 on: April 24, 2020, 03:59:33 AM »

just spend 30 minutes trying to Get To The Bottom of This when I could have been watching Korean boomers play starcraft
im coming back around on it. shes pretty obviously a true believer and has done a shitload of great work. the long thread is mostly her experience getting railroaded by grifters -almost exclusively men- during occupy until the movement ran out of steam; which, you know, did actually happen. because of that, shes prima facie skeptical of white men getting involved in organizing when theres obvious opportunity for self promotion. she might be just a smidge too skeptical, but not to an extent that seems unreasonable to me.

then the replies get ridiculous. from all the you-love-to-see-it’s at the most tenuous suggestions of collusion to the dsa dirty laundry hanging by people who clearly have an axe to grind to the straw grasping to find each others biggest wokesins.

someone legit said “ironic antisemitism is still antisemitism”. like motherfucker, do you know what irony is?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4138 on: April 24, 2020, 08:58:19 AM »

Coax

« Reply #4139 on: April 24, 2020, 09:23:08 AM »
The more surprising part to me is how a doctor could say they'll test UV-C light inside/out of the body as a method for this. From everything I've read UV-C light is harmful to the body. It's already been utilized for decontamination of things like respirators but that's done within enclosed equipment away from the body and eyes.

Edit: apparently there has been research into use of UV-C for blood borne diseases by exposing blood to it in order to kill bacteria (intentional damage of DNA that's then repaired by the body). Curious. Though idk what use that is in this case.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:00:11 AM by Coax »