Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 608876 times)

Oblivion

Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #3960 on: April 10, 2020, 07:38:13 PM »
from dave rubin's new book:

:neogaf

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3961 on: April 10, 2020, 07:41:39 PM »
Did he teach Dave Rubin how to clean his room and eat meat?
dog

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #3962 on: April 10, 2020, 07:42:35 PM »
More like you are the Theory of a Deadman to J Beep's Nickelback you  :brain

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #3963 on: April 10, 2020, 08:47:54 PM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #3964 on: April 11, 2020, 08:44:00 AM »
https://newrepublic.com/article/156829/happened-jordan-peterson

So it was something of a surprise to learn, in early February, that Peterson had spent eight days in a medically induced coma at an unnamed clinic in Russia. Peterson’s daughter Mikhaila, a 28-year-old food blogger, posted a brief but dramatic video claiming that she and her father had traveled to Russia in early January seeking an unorthodox treatment for his physical dependence on the drug clonazepam. Dependency goes against the core tenets of Peterson’s philosophical brand: stoicism, self-reliance, the power of the will over circumstance and environment. “No one gets away with anything, ever, so take responsibility for your own life,” he admonished in his bestselling self-help book 12 Rules for Life.

According to Mikhaila, he nearly died several times during his medical ordeal. After weeks in intensive care, he was unable to speak or write and was taking anti-seizure medicine.

The picture that emerges is of a man who was trapped: He couldn’t tolerate the medication, and he couldn’t tolerate the withdrawal. Mikhaila told RT that her father was looking for a place that had the guts to detox him “cold turkey,” a place where doctors “aren’t influenced by the pharmaceutical companies.”

Apparently that’s how a man who didn’t want to use drugs traveled thousands of miles to be placed in a drug-induced coma. Mikhaila said that her father was diagnosed with pneumonia “upon arrival” in Russia. If that’s accurate, then his medically induced coma may have had nothing to do with benzodiazepine withdrawal. If pneumonia is so severe that it causes respiratory failure, the patient needs to go on a ventilator simply to breathe. Because it’s so unpleasant to be on a breathing machine in an intensive care unit, patients are usually heavily sedated.

Eh, pulling quotes out is boring. See the link for yourself.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Tripon

« Reply #3967 on: April 11, 2020, 11:48:24 AM »

So it was something of a surprise to learn, in early February, that Peterson had spent eight days in a medically induced coma at an unnamed clinic in Russia. Peterson’s daughter Mikhaila, a 28-year-old food blogger, posted a brief but dramatic video claiming that she and her father had traveled to Russia in early January seeking an unorthodox treatment for his physical dependence on the drug clonazepam. Dependency goes against the core tenets of Peterson’s philosophical brand: stoicism, self-reliance, the power of the will over circumstance and environment. “No one gets away with anything, ever, so take responsibility for your own life,” he admonished in his bestselling self-help book 12 Rules for Life.

According to Mikhaila, he nearly died several times during his medical ordeal. After weeks in intensive care, he was unable to speak or write and was taking anti-seizure medicine.

The picture that emerges is of a man who was trapped: He couldn’t tolerate the medication, and he couldn’t tolerate the withdrawal. Mikhaila told RT that her father was looking for a place that had the guts to detox him “cold turkey,” a place where doctors “aren’t influenced by the pharmaceutical companies.”

Apparently that’s how a man who didn’t want to use drugs traveled thousands of miles to be placed in a drug-induced coma. Mikhaila said that her father was diagnosed with pneumonia “upon arrival” in Russia. If that’s accurate, then his medically induced coma may have had nothing to do with benzodiazepine withdrawal. If pneumonia is so severe that it causes respiratory failure, the patient needs to go on a ventilator simply to breathe. Because it’s so unpleasant to be on a breathing machine in an intensive care unit, patients are usually heavily sedated.

What if Jorp had the 'rona

Jordan Peterson being a vector for corona virus and shutting down Russia, motherland of Communism.  :doge :brain :doge :brain :doge :brain :doge :brain

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3968 on: April 11, 2020, 11:51:15 AM »
I don't know who this is but we vibing
didn't she write that epic bottomless mozzarella sticks story on Gawker?
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #3969 on: April 11, 2020, 11:54:00 AM »
turns out she's not, but she is of Gawker pedigree
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3970 on: April 11, 2020, 01:43:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/1249011374623281158

I'm staying in the tucker house.
What about you?
🤴

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #3971 on: April 11, 2020, 02:35:02 PM »
I agree with Nintex. I think he would actually be a good sport in some argument sparing. House 1 I would have no chance among those assholes. House 2, at least my room would be clean, but Carolla would make me lose my mind. House 3 sucks ass. House 5 I feel like Beck and Crowder would gang up on me and call me a snowflake when I would call them out on some language. House 6 is totally doable as you got a hottie there and Rowe and Harper would be chill. By the end of the weekend we'd all be cracking jokes at Shapiro's expense.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3972 on: April 11, 2020, 02:37:23 PM »
Holy shit Stephen Harper and Mike Row make videos for them?  WTF.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3974 on: April 11, 2020, 03:50:28 PM »
House 6, Lauren Chen is hot as fuck. Would choke out Ben in the first 5 mins though

shosta

每天生气

Tripon

« Reply #3976 on: April 11, 2020, 04:49:14 PM »

Tripon

« Reply #3977 on: April 12, 2020, 12:18:20 AM »
Huge if true.

Oblivion

« Reply #3978 on: April 12, 2020, 05:50:19 AM »

i don't know if jorp's brain is permanently fried (in the literal sense, not the "being a paranoid reactionary" sense), but i don't think he's remotely close to being back to normal since the only live video we have of him is driving around that RC car.  until i have solid visual evidence, i'm going to assume for the moment that he's a walking vegetable.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3979 on: April 12, 2020, 05:54:46 AM »
I think he’s dead and that’s an old video

:derp
(ice)

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #3980 on: April 12, 2020, 06:54:06 AM »

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #3981 on: April 12, 2020, 07:19:53 AM »
wrong thread but happy easter

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3982 on: April 12, 2020, 06:33:16 PM »
wrong thread but happy easter

....unless?
©@©™

shosta

« Reply #3983 on: April 12, 2020, 11:11:14 PM »
Where is Virgil Texas? :lol
每天生气

Oblivion

« Reply #3984 on: April 13, 2020, 06:05:41 AM »
https://twitter.com/LackingSaint/status/1249588171823894529

this is the result of having one's political awakening during the advent of gamergate  :brain

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #3985 on: April 13, 2020, 06:31:16 AM »
roll

https://twitter.com/conspiracystuf2/status/1247716911326072833

had no idea, but figured out it caroline calloway and yeah. seems about right. though i've never dated a wannabe influencer who's made it like this.
◕‿◕

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3986 on: April 14, 2020, 06:54:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/BobChipman_1981/status/1249971281027641344

I dont understand this property therefore I get to be as ignorant as I want about it  :brain

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3987 on: April 14, 2020, 06:55:37 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3988 on: April 14, 2020, 06:58:09 AM »
https://twitter.com/BobChipman_1981/status/1249613605164797953

this plot is dropped hours into the game Mcblob man  :brain

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3989 on: April 14, 2020, 06:59:35 AM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3990 on: April 14, 2020, 08:06:21 AM »
The environmentalist themes continue outside Midgar. The planet-draining presentation you get at Cosmo Canyon is about as on the nose as it can get. The weapons are planetary defenses, though that's endgame content outside of the incident at Junon. (Does Sephiroth hijack them? I forget.) Sephiroth is a product of "science gone too far (insert ghostly wailing)" and his mental break after finding out that he's an alien test tube baby is rings in a different, more pressing apocalypse. The planet's restored life energy is what ends up stopping that one by buoying the meteor. The ending shows Midgar (the industrial dystopia) overgrown by lush vegetation as Red XIII and descendants run about (nature wins).

Yeah, the game stops literally saying "boundless exploitation bad, m'kay" as it shifts to Cloud finding himself and his personal conflict with Sephiroth takes center stage. It is a game for teens after all. The environmentalist themes are there though.

It's not a 'political game', whatever that means, but it's the most overtly political of that era of FF.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3991 on: April 14, 2020, 08:11:49 AM »
boundless exploitation essentially goes the way of the dodo once you leave midgar, if you wanna talk politics in FF, VIII, XII or tactics is by far the ones you want to talk about. 

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3992 on: April 14, 2020, 08:33:31 AM »
You're just gonna ignore the other shit? And why does that stuff moving into the backround nullify it completely? :I

VIII? Remind me. Only played it twice. I know there's open conflict, but nothing aside from that. I don't even remember who the involved parties are. :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3993 on: April 14, 2020, 08:58:52 AM »
now that the china virus is in full effect and his mission is complete he's been recalled back home ;)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3994 on: April 14, 2020, 10:04:55 AM »
what about instead its called "daily guyre" and its just dudes sucking each other's dicks over their shitty opinions?

oh wait that's already what it is

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3996 on: April 14, 2020, 12:53:44 PM »

Everyone has been asking it. It's a little concerning. Did he die in the NYC pandemic?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3997 on: April 14, 2020, 01:13:59 PM »
No idea what thread it should go in, but apparently NASCAR did a virtual race on twitch and one of the drivers said the gamer word on stream.

:doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3998 on: April 14, 2020, 01:38:41 PM »
wasn't sure if (future co-president) mcafee is a wank dad or politician but either way...gottem

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1249721693721055237

Tripon

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4000 on: April 14, 2020, 01:54:35 PM »
I would draft
Gabe Newell, Kanye West, Arnold Schwarzenegger, David Hasselhoff, Jordan Belfort, Ashley Mathews, Larry Kudlow

Gabe would make a new Half Life
Kanye would make a song to get people to buy things again
Arnold would be the liason between the WH and State officials
David has a german sounding name for fiscal conservatism and already defeated communism once
Ashley would be hot and do press briefings to get everyone back to buying again also small business ;)
Larry Kudlow would just get drunk and go on Fox Business to do his magic

+20% GDP in a month BOOM
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:00:06 PM by Nintex »
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4001 on: April 14, 2020, 02:32:34 PM »
wasn't sure if (future co-president) mcafee is a wank dad or politician but either way...gottem

:thinking

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Maybe that's why he met up with Epstein often?

Tripon

« Reply #4002 on: April 14, 2020, 04:57:28 PM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4003 on: April 14, 2020, 06:02:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/dpakman/status/1249878532081233920

:dead
not sure if he's serious or playing his smarmy games, but he's kinda like this, he folds like merengue when he senses the winds changing

curly

• cultural maoist

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4005 on: April 14, 2020, 06:25:11 PM »
He's also like that. Wastes so much time arguing dumb shit instead of taking a loss and moving on. Reply to one of his threads with a Bolivian flag and see how long it takes him to block you. I still listen to him though  :trumps

Tripon

« Reply #4006 on: April 14, 2020, 07:44:37 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4007 on: April 14, 2020, 07:53:21 PM »

I made that joke a messagboard some years ago and was sure it wasn't original then  ::) might have been here  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Tripon

« Reply #4009 on: April 14, 2020, 08:07:32 PM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4010 on: April 14, 2020, 08:12:31 PM »
*youtube clip of Bro Jogan*

Thank you so much for this. Haven't laughed this hard since the quarantine started. Bravo  :clap

Oblivion

« Reply #4011 on: April 14, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »

not sure if he's serious or playing his smarmy games, but he's kinda like this, he folds like merengue when he senses the winds changing

i'm not seeing the issue? has pakman said previously he was a bernie or bust guy? i never thought that was the case

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4012 on: April 15, 2020, 01:44:03 AM »
©@©™

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4013 on: April 15, 2020, 03:05:20 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4014 on: April 15, 2020, 03:06:57 AM »

i'm not seeing the issue? has pakman said previously he was a bernie or bust guy? i never thought that was the case
He said a few months ago he'd vote Biden if the Bernie thing goes south, so it's not a specific issue, but over the course of knowing of him and watching his shows he's been a bit fence sitty and flippity flop from the start.

benjipwns

« Reply #4015 on: April 15, 2020, 03:14:27 AM »
your fav is celebrating the one year anniversary of The Stolen Future™
https://twitter.com/BobChipman_1981/status/1250163576003846145

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4016 on: April 15, 2020, 03:24:29 AM »
go eat an enormous amount of mcdonalds and calm down movie robert :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #4018 on: April 15, 2020, 04:23:59 AM »
If they go to it every day then why didn't they know about the mask rule implemented yesterday?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4019 on: April 15, 2020, 06:34:11 AM »
Haven't we all wearing masks always in a society ?  :hmm
ὕβρις