Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 608316 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #6960 on: June 02, 2021, 11:36:46 AM »
https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/01/the-new-secession-crisis/
The Indictment
The Democrats have already seceded from America’s historic conception of nationhood in many respects:

THEY have attacked, on a relentless and increasingly hysterical basis, white Americans, who as the overwhelming majority population, were the primary developers of America’s cultural, intellectual, and political heritage, with all its successes as well as its shortcomings. In doing so, they attack the traditions, history, and values developed by those generations of Americans that historically bound together Americans of all races, religions, and backgrounds.

THEY have occupied our nation’s capital with thousands of troops as if the American people were a foreign foe. This was done in response to a nonexistent threat on the pretext of a shocking but solitary riot, wherein everyone who died was a Trump supporter and none of the so-called “insurgents” was armed. They have since held many of those participating, even peripherally, in prison for months, often in solitary confinement, on absurdly inflated charges, as a political punishment and a warning to future dissidents.

THEY have engaged in bureaucratic and judicial nullification of our laws, particularly on immigration—perhaps the most important element in determining who makes up the American polity. Donald Trump ran on the platform of toughening up immigration policy. It was his defining issue.

Yet the Left made a mockery of the rule of law, using the bureaucracy to throw up procedural roadblock after procedural roadblock to Trump’s agenda, while left-wing judges issued blatantly absurd rulings using invented doctrines to block Trump’s rescission of Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals order and accuse the administration of a “Muslim ban” that, in fact, was based heavily on an earlier Obama Administration effort.

THEY have campaigned for decades to neuter the Second Amendment and disarm Americans, based on a misreading of constitutional rights and an empirically unjustified paranoia about white men and guns, pushed relentlessly in their corporate media. Terrified of urban violence, but unable to acknowledge this because of their own political taboos, affluent white leftists have sought to train their rhetorical and legal fire on groups with relatively low rates of crime, pushing ineffective policies that do not keep us safe but do keep us under their control.

THEY have attacked us through their Big Tech proxies, damaging our ability to speak freely in the new public square, coordinate political action, or share information with each other outside of a tightly-controlled corporate media apparatus.

This censorship campaign started with popular but more politically marginalized figures such as Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopoulos and moved, boiling the frog slowly, to deplatforming the sitting president of the United States. Thousands of right-wing dissidents, many with large followings, have been effectively removed from public discourse for political reasons, often with only the flimsiest proceduralist justifications. When Project Veritas conducted devastating undercover exposes on the misbehavior of quasi-state corporate media, in which key figures from these entities actually directly admitted they are engaged in propaganda, the group was banned from social media.

THEY have pursued race-based reparations/wealth confiscation from one set of Americans to another based purely on skin color in blatant contradiction of the Constitution’s promise of equal protection under the laws. Many of our existing welfare systems are, on a net basis, race-based wealth transfers. But to racialize such transfers explicitly represents a dramatic escalation in the Democrats’ war on the equality guaranteed to us in our founding documents.

THEY have turned the media into a propaganda arm of the ruling political party, using their media proxies to engage in a full-time war against Trump’s policies and any policy they oppose. Journalists have abandoned all pretenses of fairness and balance. During the election campaign, they censored or refused to report on stories, such as Hunter Biden’s possible involvement with his father in corrupt dealings with the Chinese government, that would negatively affect Democrats. This was done in conjunction with the coordinated demonization of the opposition candidate.

THEY have used instruments of the state such as the IRS (under Lois Lerner) the FBI (Russiagate) and the Department of Defense (attacking Tucker Carlson) and numerous other agencies to attack political opponents. Political allies of President Trump were investigated and prosecuted by the government in ways that were transparently focused on taking down the duly elected president.

THEY have blatantly rigged the election process—changing of rules in violation of state law, manipulating debate rules and polls, and relentlessly pushing for an unconstitutional federalization of state election laws.

THEY have engaged in asymmetric street violence against us. For the Left, their violence is speech, and our speech is violence. One-third of “very liberal” whites believe violence can be justified in pursuing political goals, vs. just 4 percent of “very conservative” whites. They have enabled their armed and violent wings to cause billions of dollars of damage during the George Floyd and Antifa riots, making them the most expensive civil disturbances in history, while criminalizing the much smaller and far less significant street forces on the Right such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, further using their control of the state legal apparatus to label their opponents as “domestic terrorists.”

THEY have removed entire groups of Americans who are not in their privileged demographics from roles in government leadership. Biden tweets about a cabinet that looks like America, when his cabinet of 25 has no whites of Protestant origin, a group that encompassed almost every one of the founding fathers and even today makes up about 40 percent of the electorate. Meanwhile, in the civil service, the Democrats are taking pains to out Trump supporters and ban them from government jobs. Even the military is now falling under their assault.

THEY have erased our history—tearing down our statues, renaming our schools, and revising our curricula to focus on a radical and racist doctrine of critical race theory.

THEY have corrupted our jury system—with Representative Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and Joe Biden flagrantly involving themselves in a local jury trial. The specter of mob violence hung over the Derrick Chauvin trial, as was clearly evident from the juror who spoke on the record, while other jurors blatantly broke their oaths of impartiality to obtain the required verdict.

THEY have locked us in our homes on the basis of often-arbitrary requirements and lack of evidence and enriched themselves dramatically in the process. Meanwhile, the most stringent lockdown proponents from Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan to Gavin Newsom in California have been found flagrantly violating their own lockdown orders. Furthermore, thousands of left-aligned “public health” professionals, many of them directly on the government payroll, advocated for the Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests and riots, during the heart of the pandemic, claiming that racism was a public health crisis.

THEY have attempted, most importantly, to change our fundamental structures of governance. In trying to add Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. (which is specifically excluded from statehood in the Constitution) as states, they have attempted to fundamentally and unilaterally alter the congressional balance of power. They have attempted to end the Senate filibuster (a 183-year-old tradition of our governance) and pack the Supreme Court, by amending the 152-year-old Judiciary Act in a blatant attempt to remove the influence of the last branch of government they don’t control.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6961 on: June 03, 2021, 02:04:58 PM »
dog

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 03:54:52 PM by Skullfuckers Anonymous »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6963 on: June 03, 2021, 06:08:27 PM »
A trans beaver with mastectomy scars in a children's show: America 2021 (From 'Blue's Clues')
:titus
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6964 on: June 03, 2021, 07:11:33 PM »
Oh no, not the Hungarians!
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6965 on: June 04, 2021, 11:21:01 AM »

“Look around you, and you can’t believe the depravity. You want to ask God, ‘How long?"

"Wait, are you Dr. Gorka?"

"No, even the thought is preposterous. I'm an Hungarian Student studying the finer American arts in my dwelling on my way to get my self an ale later as all students do.
But alas I understand the confusion the honourable doctor, radio host and former presidential advisor is quite famous in these parts I believe"

🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #6966 on: June 04, 2021, 02:50:03 PM »
https://karlstack.substack.com/p/the-federal-reserve-goes-woke
How so? What could possibly be bad about this quixotic quest for equity, you ask? At best, it is poorly defined, and at worst it is incoherent and/or malevolent... I would even go so far as to posit that it belies communist sympathies, as a focus on “equality of outcome” as opposed to “equality of opportunity” so often does. Now, it is easy to derisively laugh at this communism dig, but harping against dirty commies here is only a tiny bit of a stretch: the Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as a ‘trained Marxist’, and I would challenge you to find me a heavily online tankie who opposes CRT and compelled diversity statements… go on… I’ll wait.

This then begs the question: what happens when such crypto-communism is allowed to creep into our once hallowed institutions? What happens when Marxists become our central bankers? The financial system loses all credibility and crumbles, of course. Trust and independence must be earned by meritocracy, competence, and institutional restraint; they are pissing it away for nothing, save for some warm fuzzy feelings. Stuff like this has absolutely destroyed the credibility of other countries many times over, and if the U.S. stays on this path, I am not sure how the IMF can credibly advocate for monetary independence overseas. You tell them to stop giving political handouts to political clientele, they'll just point to America and say you're doing exactly the same thing. The end game here is that USD will fall, the empire implodes, and Chicago becomes Chengdu.
:usacry

benjipwns

« Reply #6967 on: June 04, 2021, 04:00:49 PM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #6968 on: June 04, 2021, 05:58:46 PM »
Shit man. That's an even better line up than what they have at the Barcelona music festival in 2022 (Primavera I think it's called?).  :american :drool :hyper :hyper :hyper

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6969 on: June 04, 2021, 07:20:30 PM »
Trump won't even appear, he'll just be on the big screen. :dead

Has the GOP polled Lindell yet?  :teehee
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #6970 on: June 04, 2021, 07:24:51 PM »
Make sure to donate to his legal attack fund folks!

https://mobile.twitter.com/julianfeeld/status/1400591450669293574

benjipwns

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #6972 on: June 04, 2021, 10:51:47 PM »
fuck that's so good holy smokes
◕‿◕

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6973 on: June 05, 2021, 10:42:30 AM »
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #6974 on: June 08, 2021, 01:54:03 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/benpershing/status/1401911641986506758

Two kings in the same room! Better delay Christmas at this point!

benjipwns

« Reply #6975 on: June 08, 2021, 02:35:21 PM »
https://eoinhiggins.substack.com/p/fresh-off-twitter-ban-naomi-wolf
Three groups opposed to Covid restrictions, masks, and vaccines are hosting conspiracy theorist Naomi Wolf for a fundraiser entitled "Liberate Our Five Freedoms."

The event is going to be held on Juneteenth, the holiday celebrating the end of chattel slavery in the US. Event organizer Kathryn Levin told me that in her view, it's appropriate.

"The 19th is a day of emancipation, and it's a day when we claim our freedom," said Levin. "It's when we see that we are not slaves to mandate. It's when we take our power back."

I asked Levin how she analogized American chattel slavery—where slaves were whipped, beaten, raped, and murdered by their white masters for centuries—to the temporary restrictions over the last 15 months due to the pandemic.

"We have been enslaved by our government," she replied.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #6976 on: June 08, 2021, 03:32:36 PM »
Can’t believe they banned the top comedy account on Twitter.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6977 on: June 08, 2021, 03:59:03 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/benpershing/status/1401911641986506758

Two kings in the same room! Better delay Christmas at this point!

Why didn't they invite Lou?  ???
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6978 on: June 08, 2021, 04:32:47 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

i felt the jellyfish genes swim into me when Joe biden and his corrupt cronies held me at gunpoint and forced me to have the Pfizer :stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6979 on: June 08, 2021, 04:57:50 PM »

i felt the jellyfish genes swim into me when Joe biden and his corrupt cronies held me at gunpoint and forced me to have the Pfizer :stahp
Thank you for participating in Operation Warp Speed patriot :salute
🤴

benjipwns

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6981 on: June 09, 2021, 12:11:19 PM »
You will be made to care.
©@©™

benjipwns

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6983 on: June 09, 2021, 12:50:07 PM »
I refuse to believe that Greg Kelly is a real person.
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6984 on: June 09, 2021, 01:09:28 PM »
FMK: Greg Kelly, Jesse Kelly, Stan Kelly
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #6986 on: June 09, 2021, 09:06:49 PM »

benjipwns

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 11:05:22 PM by benjipwns »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6988 on: June 10, 2021, 02:51:02 PM »
Someone should bring Matt Walsh a White Castle Crave Case.
©@©™

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6990 on: June 11, 2021, 01:50:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1403407656329662470

yes I'm sure Trump supporters will be fuming to hear Trump was the biggest and bestest brother
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #6991 on: June 11, 2021, 03:53:15 PM »
trump read our emails out of love  :heart
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #6992 on: June 11, 2021, 09:15:39 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #6993 on: June 14, 2021, 02:55:44 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow-guy-mike-lindells-maga-rally-rouses-stop-the-steal-truthers-with-corn-dogs-and-hate-for-fox-news
Another attendee, Pam Putzier, said she had no illusions that the election would be overturned, and she admitted that the crowd made up a small minority. But she is hopeful that a military coup will lead to the arrest of members of Congress and the reinstatement of Trump.

“Kick them all out. Surround the place and put them all in jail… I can’t even imagine it, but I’ll tell you what—I pray every night,” she said.
“We have the biggest Jumbotron I think I’ve ever seen,” Lindell exclaimed —with two smaller Jumbotrons on either side and a gigantic American flag hanging from a pair of construction cranes on stage right.

“We’re going to have the American flag, the biggest flag that I know of,” he said.
Anti-media sentiment was also rampant, though most of the ire was directed at Fox News—with whom Lindell had a spectacular falling out after the network opted to steer clear of him and his bonkers election fraud claims.

In April, Lindell told a podcast hosted by Steve Bannon that he had hired private investigators to find out why Fox News had stopped booking him. “Where is Fox News? Shame on you Fox News!” Lindell yelled into the mic at the beginning of his speech, calling it “disgusting what they’ve done to our country.”
The lineup included three Black speakers—the duo Diamond and Silk, who used to appear regularly on Fox News until they began promoting anti-vax theories, and former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, the firebrand conservative known for his inflammatory rhetoric against Black Lives Matter and the mistreatment of inmates at the county jail until he resigned from office in 2017.

The three focused mostly on fanning the flames of the “critical race theory” panic that has become a rallying cry on the right, with Diamond and Silk repeating a refrain of “Keep your hands off our children” and labelling education about race a “conspiracy theory.” Clarke most directly addressed the murder of George Floyd. “I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of hearing about George Floyd,” he said to applause. Later, he added: “The sooner we can put George Floyd in our collective rear view mirror, the better.”
One of those "you're the only dude mentioning George Floyd anymore" situations. :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6994 on: June 14, 2021, 12:24:44 PM »
Trump's speech on the jumbotron must've been something special.  :doge

https://twitter.com/AaronAb15661959/status/1404371452405731329
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #6995 on: June 15, 2021, 12:42:36 AM »

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #6997 on: June 15, 2021, 07:26:42 PM »

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING IT'S TAKING OVER

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6999 on: June 16, 2021, 02:09:10 PM »

:rogan
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7000 on: June 16, 2021, 05:27:31 PM »

your big house is racist according to the build back better people that live in mansions and go their gatherings in private planes :trumps
🤴

benjipwns

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7003 on: June 17, 2021, 02:12:29 PM »
whos is getting a gastric band and veneers and then pointing a gun at the other???
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7004 on: June 17, 2021, 05:49:20 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7005 on: June 18, 2021, 12:57:13 PM »
In the UK they literally have a wank dad channel now

https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1405924080088408068
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7007 on: June 18, 2021, 02:50:42 PM »
but if its is legal then its not crime :joker
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #7008 on: June 18, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7009 on: June 18, 2021, 11:42:10 PM »
Ban the mods
©@©™

Skullfuckers Anonymous

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7012 on: June 19, 2021, 09:05:29 PM »
Lindell is the wholesome grifter.
He actually pays for everything out of his own pocket  :doge
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7013 on: June 19, 2021, 11:08:50 PM »
Lindell isn't wholesome, he's just a dumb bastard who actually believes all of this stuff instead of just being in it for the grift like everyone else.
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #7015 on: June 20, 2021, 06:38:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1404144996576632834

if i was new to this, reading gregs tweets and stuff like ben shapiro's "Notably, nobody mentioned crime" i would 100% assume these were parody accounts
◕‿◕

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #7016 on: June 22, 2021, 07:52:00 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7017 on: June 22, 2021, 09:27:37 PM »
Centrism :rejoice
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #7018 on: June 22, 2021, 10:35:57 PM »

“But you see, that’s all changing,” Lindell promised. “What I’m going to do to get this to the world, it’s called a cyber symposium. And what it is, is I’m going to have a venue at the end of July—it’s your job, everybody, to get the word out to the world—we’re going to get every cyber guy that has credentials—they’re called CISSP credentials—they’re going to be there.”

“We’re bringing in all the cyber guys,” he continued. “They’re gonna be there. Then we’re bringing all the media. Maybe even Fox will show up! What a concept. And then we’re going to bring in all senators, governors—even the corrupt ones, Brian Kemp—and legislatures, secretary of states, and every single government official that wants to be there, because when we show them these packet captures, we’re gonna just give them out to all them cyber guys so they can have their own guy go, ‘How many votes were flipped here in Tampa?’ Here you go. Boom. It’s going to be a worldwide event. Millions are going to see it, and those Supreme Court justices are going to look at it then, and they’re going to go 9-0 that this country was attacked. The election is gonna come down. Donald Trump will be in office by this fall, for sure.”
ALL THE CYBER GUYS

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7019 on: June 22, 2021, 11:15:19 PM »
I think my favorite thing about Trump no longer being President is the lower volume of absolute ignorant know-nothings parading their lack of knowledge on the news, proudly, defiantly, cluelessly on a daily basis.