Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| Run to the bore to whine about bans until the timer lapses  (Read 182679 times)

stufte, HaughtyFrank, railGUN, jorma, clothedmacuser (+ 4 Hidden) and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

213372bu

• My Phriend
Re: Other Forums |OT| ~For Other Forum And Yuka Kuramochi Discussion~
« Reply #2760 on: March 15, 2019, 04:12:19 AM »

benjipwns

• so let's go outside and we'll play william tell, take your time drawing a bead, i'll stand as still as you need
« Reply #2761 on: March 15, 2019, 04:13:20 AM »
How hard is it for these people to see that their words/social media can carry such a weight.
That would mean actually genuienly empathizing with the struggles of marginalized people.
i mean i just give up
meowr

benjipwns

• so let's go outside and we'll play william tell, take your time drawing a bead, i'll stand as still as you need
« Reply #2762 on: March 15, 2019, 04:14:18 AM »
I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW I DONT WANT KIDS
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-anyone-else-not-want-kids.105093/
Anyone actively seeking to conceive in 2019 is either willfully ignorant of the climate crisis that will irrevocably destroy any semblance of global stability within that child’s lifetime, and possibly before that child even reaches adulthood, or they’re just selfish bastards who don’t care.
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2763 on: March 15, 2019, 04:16:36 AM »
I truly don’t mean this to be condescending, but I do not know of a single person who is up to date on climate science who believes we will actually pull through it without resorting to magical CCS technology that may never exist. Instead they talk about mitigation, preserving as much of the quality of life to which we are accustomed for as long as we can. Environmental hospice. I mean just last month we learned that stratocumulus clouds will vanish entirely by 2100 and tack another 8 degrees of warming on top of the 4 caused by direct heating alone prior to that event. That does not even account for about a dozen other feedback loops that we know about, to say nothing of the ones we don’t. By the end of the normal lifespan of a child born today, we are on track for a world fundamentally incompatible with human life, full stop.
Ha, and PewDiePie thinks he's going to get away with this!
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2764 on: March 15, 2019, 04:21:06 AM »
Hmmm... When does just being a realist get confused with depression. Is it a mental illness to take a look at the state of the planet and our global society and where we are headed and maybe think it might not be the wisest or most moral of choices to bring another resource gobbler into the world... Is that mental illness? I swear half the problems with humanity right now is that we are so blasé about everything and never grasp the impact we have on the world and each other, and so it continues.

And no, my partner and myself don't want kids. We would rather be "selfish" and look after ourselves and give ourselves a good life rather than bring up more kids who struggled like we did in youth, and into a much worse world to boot.
If I had kids probably they will be fighting for resources and water thanks to the climate change so no thank you.
My wife really wants a kid, and wants one soon. I don't want to make a person who might die of famine in a developed nation in their lifetime.
:dead
meowr

Potato

« Reply #2765 on: March 15, 2019, 04:21:23 AM »

I'm actually quite glad that so much of that forum will never reproduce, either voluntarily or involuntarily. The less young impressionable minds they get access to the better.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2766 on: March 15, 2019, 04:24:06 AM »
oh god what if PewDiePie has kids

and they go to work for THQNordic (assuming it survives the ResetERA.com led boycott)
meowr

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2767 on: March 15, 2019, 04:27:17 AM »
Anyone actively seeking to conceive in 2019 is either willfully ignorant of the climate crisis that will irrevocably destroy any semblance of global stability within that child’s lifetime, and possibly before that child even reaches adulthood, or they’re just selfish bastards who don’t care.
This is a discussion about the decision to create life which does not yet exist. You and the others angrily quoting this post are the only ones talking about doing a genocide.
People are only quoting this post because, much like incels*, they are unable to distinguish the difference between the call for censorship v. the call for self censorship.

*Not to be conflated with nihilistic volcels, which is actually something that you should be actively promoting on this vidya forum
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:56:38 AM by 213372bu »

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2768 on: March 15, 2019, 04:30:06 AM »
This is PewDiePie's fault how? You can keep blaming attacks on anything other what actually starts them but this is a whole other level of what?
Ah verified Ben, unfortunate. Should have read the thread.

:batman

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/page-13#post-18868279
ὕβρις

Don Rumata

« Reply #2770 on: March 15, 2019, 04:32:50 AM »
The last 24 hours feel like a bad hallucination.
The fuck is going on?

PogiJones

« Reply #2771 on: March 15, 2019, 04:33:45 AM »
oh god what if PewDiePie has kids

and they go to work for THQNordic (assuming it survives the ResetERA.com led boycott)

I bet Pewds is already stocking up on baton-proof armor to supply his son for his college years

Momo

• c y b o r e p u n k
« Reply #2772 on: March 15, 2019, 04:35:56 AM »
I read threadmark, he is right.
I am ashame of you resetera. ban me idk.
Dont want to associate to you lunatics anymore.

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2773 on: March 15, 2019, 04:36:49 AM »
This is PewDiePie's fault how? You can keep blaming attacks on anything other what actually starts them but this is a whole other level of what?
Ah verified Ben, unfortunate. Should have read the thread.

:batman

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/page-13#post-18868279
translator’s note:”verified, how unfortunate” means “whew, we can finally satiate our bloodlust on someone that matters and make a fun event out of this”

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2774 on: March 15, 2019, 04:43:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/major-active-shooting-going-on-in-christchurch-nz-up6-4-suspects-in-custody-49-confirmed-dead-read-threadmarks.105436/post-18868346
This is what I want to know. Just last week 8chan was in the news and everyone seemed to be aware that it was a shitbag website. Why wasn’t anything done?

Their servers should be seized.and all the posting data along with IP addresses should be investigated. These people need to be on a watch list.
The Mainstream Media (If we can even call them that) didn’t listen when we called out THQ last week, now look on the blood on everyone’s hands.

and all the posting data along with IP addresses should be investigated. These people need to be on a watch list.
Even more baffling is this guy’s avi is SMT and he still naturally aligns Law :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #2775 on: March 15, 2019, 04:43:37 AM »
Gotta love all the alt accounts that are coming out of the woods.
Post in your main account fucking cowards !

Verified journalist posts with his main account. They respond:

Should've used an alt.

These people are hounds.

benjipwns

« Reply #2776 on: March 15, 2019, 04:45:44 AM »
glad to have threads like these regularly.
we need a cleansing
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2777 on: March 15, 2019, 04:48:58 AM »
how are the moderators looking at that thread where the same group of posters keeps responding to every post with "fuck off" and "leave the forum" and "another one" and "how are you so stupid" and "kill yourself" and "bork bork bork" and whatever else and going "yep, these are the ideal discussion leaders, now let's buzzsaw these fucking pro-murder trolls"
meowr

BisMarckie

« Reply #2778 on: March 15, 2019, 04:50:17 AM »
I don‘t think I have ever watched a Pewdiepie video in my life, but isn‘t he like the most milquetoast dude ever?

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2779 on: March 15, 2019, 04:51:01 AM »
It’s so transparent that they are feeding off “cancel” energy from neogaf.

It’s no wonder their chosen enemies are ones that they perceive can be changed within reasonable action, they hope to crackdown on their peers in the short-term, and hope to be seen as the flag bearers who will usher in the destruction of vidya publishers.

Desperately caring to be seen as the people “who were right all along” in the very same vein as they 1up their fellow posters in threads. “Well ackshully I never even liked [cancelled person/activity] in the first place”

It’s a fucking disgusting performance art, and you’ll see mods like Brazil in the volcel thread gladly throw in his two cents about “never even having the urge to have a kid” because, uh.... reasons?

benjipwns

« Reply #2780 on: March 15, 2019, 04:52:39 AM »
thank you to the mods and admins policing this thread and taking out the trash
Thanks to the mods for upholding the same standards for all users and banning that verified writer guy.
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2781 on: March 15, 2019, 04:52:55 AM »
The sad fact is, Latin America looks like they are in love with the guy and a lot of people labeled me as "fucking dense" when i say PDP is nazi scum.
meowr

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2782 on: March 15, 2019, 04:53:18 AM »
I don‘t think I have ever watched a Pewdiepie video in my life, but isn‘t he like the most milquetoast dude ever?

He had Shapiro as a guest on a video so you know he has an healthy side of internet edge.
ὕβρις

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2783 on: March 15, 2019, 04:54:04 AM »
Personally can’t stand him, he mainly just spouts random rape jokes / 4chan humor accessible to 12 year olds

The whole T-series thing is pretty cancerous too.

benjipwns

« Reply #2784 on: March 15, 2019, 04:55:01 AM »
It’s too late PDP. You’ve fostered this bullshit for too long and this is the result of it. Your racism, antisemtism, and advocacy for nazis makes you complicit.

How does this dude still have a platform, man. Google has no moral compass.

It’s frightening to think of how much children make up his audience and how often they’re exposed to far-right idealogues on thru his channel.
imagine actually believing him saying the n-word, getting a stupid site to write "death to jews" to see what they'd write, and having a two second clip of bakedalaska in a video mean he did all of these things as part of a sinister plot and it wasn't him being stupid but an expression of his "advocacy for nazis" that he's mainstreaming for children
meowr

BisMarckie

« Reply #2785 on: March 15, 2019, 04:57:27 AM »
Oh right, it was Ninja who is the milquetoast guy.

benjipwns

« Reply #2786 on: March 15, 2019, 04:57:27 AM »
Why don't Youtube, Twitch and other streaming media remove all his content?

He won't kill himself obviously, but at least they could do something.
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2787 on: March 15, 2019, 04:58:13 AM »
Oh right, it was Ninja who is the milquetoast guy.
wow, way to expose your ignorance nazi fuckwad:
fuck pewdiepie and ninja and all of their fans. fucking bunch of psychopaths who should be locked away forever.
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2788 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:10 AM »
Yeah, I lose sleep over this. He has all of this influence, and none of the responsibility that should come with it.
I don't think PDP actually believes himself to be racist. And that's what scares me.
meowr

shosta

• enfant misérable
« Reply #2789 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:23 AM »
PewDiePie's biggest fault isn't being alt-right or some kind of Nazi propagandist, it's being 29 years old but making content only 14 year olds would like.

benjipwns

« Reply #2790 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:39 AM »
Pewdiepie needs to go the route of Alex Jones. Inaction is conspiracy: Twitter and Youtube should remove him. Not banning him from their platforms mean they agree with his views.
meowr

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2791 on: March 15, 2019, 05:00:16 AM »
The sad fact is, Latin America looks like they are in love with the guy and a lot of people labeled me as "fucking dense" when i say PDP is nazi scum.
WEVE BEEN MAKING THREADS ABOUT HISPANICS LOSING THEIR MINORITY STATUS FOR YEARS

THE MEDIA DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN

BisMarckie

Re: Other Forums |OT| ~For Other Forum And Yuka Kuramochi Discussion
« Reply #2792 on: March 15, 2019, 05:04:35 AM »
PewDiePie's biggest fault isn't being alt-right or some kind of Nazi propagandist, it's being 29 years old but making content only 14 year olds would like.

Don‘t worry shosta, you‘ll be able to enjoy his content in a couple of years.

Mr Gilhaney

• garf cum enthusiast
« Reply #2793 on: March 15, 2019, 05:11:53 AM »
this is my new favorite ban:
(Image removed from quote.)

This guy is an actual straight up racist. Was in the football gaf WhatsApp group (much needed due to us constantly getting banned) and he would gladly argue for killing all gypsies and Jews.
♿♿♿♿♿

benjipwns

« Reply #2794 on: March 15, 2019, 05:12:31 AM »
PewDiePie is an utter piece of shit of a human being who helped make this all happen, spreading aaallll this horrible shit around and he has the gall to try and distance himself now after all what he has done which has escalated to this point by introducing people to these awful, vile, people who spread falsehoods, who want people to commit these heinous acts of genocide. He should have his YouTube and Twitter removed from him. He is taking no responsibility and is trying to wipe his hands of this. He will not learn from this just like he has not learned from his past stupidities.

Subscribe to PewDiePie is a dog whistle for white supremacy.
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2795 on: March 15, 2019, 05:13:48 AM »
I think that entire manifesto was a "shitpost". In the next paragraph he claims he was radicalized by Fortnite, flossing, and Spyro the Dragon 3.
BUT HE ALSO SAID SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE AND THAT WAS PROVEN AS PART OF GOOGLE'S NAZI AGENDA SO
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2796 on: March 15, 2019, 05:16:00 AM »
how is this OP not banned?!?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dont-know-how-to-leave-4chan.105468/

I really just go on there for
omg another one
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2797 on: March 15, 2019, 05:18:19 AM »
How can you still stand to go to /v/? It's nothing but kneejerk reactions, fap bait, toxic conversations,
well...take out that middle one and...
meowr

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2798 on: March 15, 2019, 05:18:34 AM »
Almost as amazing at the amount of people on gaming side staunching defending PDP and Pachter, absolutely unreal . I dont know why I expected better.
We Don’t Go To Gamingside

You post on a video game forum propped up by people who get early access to game info in exchange for good PR.

lol @ the caps and trying to make it a thing

Borys

• CAPTAIN OF XBOX DEATH SQUAD
« Reply #2799 on: March 15, 2019, 05:20:12 AM »
Wrong thread.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:31:25 AM by Borys »

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2800 on: March 15, 2019, 05:21:49 AM »
Almost as amazing at the amount of people on gaming side staunching defending PDP and Pachter, absolutely unreal . I dont know why I expected better.
We Don’t Go To Gamingside

You post on a video game forum propped up by people who get early access to game info in exchange for good PR.

lol @ the caps and trying to make it a thing
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-played-3-hours-of-mass-effect-andromeda-thoughts-so-far.1352471/
Become Admin King :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #2801 on: March 15, 2019, 05:22:58 AM »
The writing should have been on the wall when 4chan's initial targets were (shockingly, except not) disproportionately women/girls, minorities and the mentally ill.
meowr

Averon

« Reply #2802 on: March 15, 2019, 05:27:45 AM »
Gotta love all the alt accounts that are coming out of the woods.
Post in your main account fucking cowards !

:rage COWARDS!!!!!!  :rage

benjipwns

« Reply #2803 on: March 15, 2019, 05:29:21 AM »
They don't deserve to be in custody fam. They deserve to be gunned down like the fucking cunts they are.
Their servers should be seized and all the posting data along with IP addresses should be investigated. These people need to be on a watch list.
Nah, that's too quick a death.
I want this justice to be drawn out.
Some people are focusing on defending PDP in a scenario where a lot of innocent people lost their lifes. "Funny" Youtube videos are now more important than peoples actual lifes and wellbeing.
PROGRESSIVE FORUM
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2804 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:02 AM »
"meme culture" IS the inspiration for this shooting. The two are directly intertwined. This is literally the direct result of alt-right, deep internet meme dumbassery. You can't separate the two.
meowr

BIONIC

• Liberal Brazilian Trucker Métis Amputee #UncalcifyBobby He/She
« Reply #2805 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:08 AM »
no wonder the moderators are losing it:
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
The other threads were locked because they weren't being used to discuss the documentary or Michael Jackson so much as they were being used to take shots at members across threads or try to rile up trouble for the staff. We are looking at rebooting the main thread. We have been working tirelessly under high stress to moderate these topics and have actioned many posters who violated our policies.

If this thread proves unmanageable it'll go the same way as the others, and that serves no one in the end. Get back on topic.

Imagine being stressed over being an online janitor that doesn’t even get paid for shoveling the shit let alone getting a fruit basket from the whole deal.

And I thought my life was pathetic :stahp
Kcils

remy

« Reply #2806 on: March 15, 2019, 05:33:58 AM »
unpaid moderating is literally not worth it. they promise you status and deliver you jack shit

the fact that people were modding gaf and now reset unpaid blows my mind

benjipwns

« Reply #2807 on: March 15, 2019, 05:34:11 AM »
the worst part is we have to wait a whole two more weeks before Kirblar explains how the violence inherent in meme culture threatens to undermine Bernard's campaign
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2808 on: March 15, 2019, 05:36:43 AM »
no wonder the moderators are losing it:
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
The other threads were locked because they weren't being used to discuss the documentary or Michael Jackson so much as they were being used to take shots at members across threads or try to rile up trouble for the staff. We are looking at rebooting the main thread. We have been working tirelessly under high stress to moderate these topics and have actioned many posters who violated our policies.

If this thread proves unmanageable it'll go the same way as the others, and that serves no one in the end. Get back on topic.

Imagine being stressed over being an online janitor that doesn’t even get paid for shoveling the shit let alone getting a fruit basket from the whole deal.

And I thought my life was pathetic :stahp
working tirelessly under high stress due to your forums inability to discuss Michael Jackson
meowr

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2809 on: March 15, 2019, 05:38:31 AM »
this is my new favorite ban:
(Image removed from quote.)

This guy is an actual straight up racist. Was in the football gaf WhatsApp group (much needed due to us constantly getting banned) and he would gladly argue for killing all gypsies and Jews.

:goty
Those cretins exist.
ὕβρις

213372bu

• My Phriend
« Reply #2810 on: March 15, 2019, 05:39:01 AM »
the worst part is we have to wait a whole two more weeks before Kirblar explains how the violence inherent in meme culture threatens to undermine Bernard's campaign
Has Bernie commented at all on the shooting? Did he denounce the unchecked, toxic brocialist meme culture that breeds these type of scenarios?

It’s funny, because it’s been HOURS and all I’m getting is radio silence.

benjipwns

« Reply #2811 on: March 15, 2019, 05:44:58 AM »
the primary thread is looking at tweets of pictures of a Benard rally from yesterday and a Copmala rally at the same place a month ago and trying to determine which is more diverse and larger
Kamala Harris had a much better attendance, excitement and energy.
She even filled the balcony.
Much more diverse.
There was another 500 or more people outside too that couldn't get in.
I think Harris' rally might be slighlty bigger since balcony crowd is a bit more dense, but in any case they seem pretty comparable.
meowr

HardcoreRetro

• DIGITAL MAN
« Reply #2812 on: March 15, 2019, 05:50:26 AM »
You'd think Mario is just running right, but upon closer inspection you'll notice that he's actually running alt-right.

Yikes!

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #2813 on: March 15, 2019, 05:53:17 AM »
the primary thread is looking at tweets of pictures of a Benard rally from yesterday and a Copmala rally at the same place a month ago and trying to determine which is more diverse and larger
Kamala Harris had a much better attendance, excitement and energy.
She even filled the balcony.
Much more diverse.
There was another 500 or more people outside too that couldn't get in.
I think Harris' rally might be slighlty bigger since balcony crowd is a bit more dense, but in any case they seem pretty comparable.

How do we factor in Rosario Dawson being an item to Booker ?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2814 on: March 15, 2019, 05:58:43 AM »
Whose alt is this?
Alt-Right Era, come get your village idiot.
Fucks sake this side of the forum is trash

This guy has blood on his hands, hopefully it haunts him to his grave.
He didn't commit the crime but surely people can see he does nothing to stop that part of his crowd?

People who are scared off need to consider if they're actually afraid of a physical danger or just don't like it when someone is snippy to them on a gaming message board. I can't really spare any sympathy from people who run in the face of others being passionate & emotional in the wake of events with actual flesh and blood casualties. The pointed end of the hatred that spread on 4chan or NeoGaf is directed at people like me in a very visceral and tangible way.

Its very telling that he is the one brought up and not Jackseptiqeye, Angry Joe or any other big YOutuber. Its Pewdiepie for a reason and we all know that reason.
lmao angry joe

I feel dirty for having watched videos of this dude in the past. I feel dirtier that companies I have worked for paid him for promoting our products.

PDP and other influencers do *not* understand the power and influence they wield. This is absolutely insane. They can't comprehend that a lot of people aren't properly educated, are weak and are worshipping and taking what they say at face value.

It tilts me.

How many account have gotten bans this thread ?

Do they never learn ?

PWP is responsible.
He encouraged it, he endorsed it

what do you think went wrong with these people?
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2815 on: March 15, 2019, 06:00:27 AM »
Is there a list yet of people who have? I'd like to block them too.
Skill Up is a massive PDP fanboy it seems from twitter. He also said to delete Resetera.
:drudge
meowr

benjipwns

« Reply #2816 on: March 15, 2019, 06:02:34 AM »
Also a reminder that Christchurch is a city that is still recovering from an earthquake in 2011 that left it in ruins and killed 185 people. I refuse to believe that wasn't factored in by the vermin perpetrators.
meowr

Jenkem

• poop ship destroyer
« Reply #2817 on: March 15, 2019, 06:07:37 AM »
It's not just Pewdiepie that needs to be dealt with, it's everything that surrounds him. His followers are getting this vile shit from Youtube, Twitter, books, etc. You are right, we absolutely need Youtube and Twitter to completely ban this shit, but what exactly are we supposed to do about books? Good luck banning those because of "muh freeze peach".

Fuck free speech then, it's nothing but a convenient excuse to cover up for disgusting behavior. This is EXACTLY why the alt right are so into reading books, it's fucking infuriating.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2818 on: March 15, 2019, 06:09:28 AM »
And places like Play-Asia are singlehandedly doing it an indirect fashion, promoting risqué products and letting alt right posters have their say (those SJWs would be horrified by this game blah blah blah).

:what

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2819 on: March 15, 2019, 06:11:12 AM »
Amazing that anyone who even questions that this might not be pewdiepies fault gets banned.