Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3797094 times)

marrec

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #44400 on: September 12, 2019, 01:02:38 PM »
wonder if CaveStory+ will be taken out of the N word store. (The N stands for nintendo you fucks.) :brain

I have a physical copy of Binding of Isaac Rebirth what am I supposed to do??????

Boredfrom

« Reply #44401 on: September 12, 2019, 01:04:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-pulls-50-000-pledge-to-jewish-anti-hate-group-after-fan-backlash.140644/

Bad look for Pe...

Don't forget to mention that he did say he will be donating to another charity after he's able to properly research.

Guys, people on this very forum are the kind of people that were saying he picked the wrong charity. Why are we suddenly mad at him for choosing a different one?

The ADL donation got backlash because of their anti-Muslim trends/stances. I'm pretty sure that's why he changed his mind. Also, the OP failed to mention that he's still going to donate, just to a different organization.

Oh...

Then RE shouldn’t be happy about this?

Lmao at people in this thread who think PDP withdrew that donation due to being made aware of their stances on Israel-Palestine, and not because the right-wingers in his fanbase went nuclear and started sharing white supremacist/neo-Nazi conspiracies and threatening to unsub.

:doge

marrec

« Reply #44402 on: September 12, 2019, 01:07:32 PM »
Watch him choose a better less islamophobic charity and ERA still give him shit

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #44403 on: September 12, 2019, 01:07:46 PM »
Mods: Pewds is a banned subject, anything positive regarding him the thread will be closed.

OP: PDP withdraws $50k pledge from Jewish anti hate charity.

Mods: Looks like Pewds is back on the menu boys!

wonder if CaveStory+ will be taken out of the N word store. (The N stands for nintendo you fucks.) :brain

I have a physical copy of Binding of Isaac Rebirth what am I supposed to do??????

Gather them up with fellow owners and burn them, or offer to take all tainted copies of the games and go and trade them in for a Resetera Verified good purchase.

Boredfrom

« Reply #44404 on: September 12, 2019, 01:08:41 PM »
They are. You can‘t complain someone is about to do something shitty and when he then decides to not do it, you also complain about that.

Quote from: Excelsiorshit
Wait you know reasons for actions matter right?

I mean, donating to a “Islamophobic” charity to apologize for a fan carrying a Islamophobic attack seems to be a big mistake to make.

Tasty

« Reply #44405 on: September 12, 2019, 01:09:28 PM »
Nicalis always seemed sketchy to me, couldn't put my finger on it...

Maybe confused them with Nibris.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #44406 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:14 PM »
if your comment boils down to "you were mad at him donating, now you're mad at him not donating" you should probably go read a book or something. anything to get those brain muscles working.

When you're so smart you don't even have to explain your contradicting stances  :brain

marrec

« Reply #44407 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:17 PM »
Nicalis always seemed sketchy to me, couldn't put my finger on it...

Maybe confused them with Nibris.

Tyrone has been a well known shithead forever.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #44409 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:57 PM »

Ghoul

« Reply #44410 on: September 12, 2019, 01:13:42 PM »
I want to donate some money to a good cause, better study the charity for 12 months now just to ensure it's OK.

Boredfrom

« Reply #44411 on: September 12, 2019, 01:15:26 PM »
Quote from: RegulusTera
guys maybe pewdiepie really is a racist after all and he's just doing stuff according to the whims of his market

Some minutes later:

EDIT: Retiring my comment, it seems like there's more to the ADL than I thought at first.

And below it from another user:

he admitted he hadn't bothered to do even the barest amount of research on them. He's clearly just looking for somewhere else to throw his money where people can move on and forget his past behavior while putting in the least possible amount of work.

:success

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44413 on: September 12, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »
Somebody make a wall of shame for everyone who jumped back on this fool's bandwagon in the other thread

Show yourselves
:mods
🤴

Ghoul

« Reply #44414 on: September 12, 2019, 01:16:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-pulls-50-000-pledge-to-jewish-anti-hate-group-after-fan-backlash.140644/page-5#post-24467790

BronsonLee said:
I'm legitimately curious why he would get the benefit of the doubt from anybody at all about this lol
Have you guys not been paying attention with his M.O or what

:-*

Boredfrom

« Reply #44416 on: September 12, 2019, 01:18:36 PM »
Is anyone in this thread saying he shouldn't have pulled this pledge? I'm pretty sure he's getting criticism for the fact that he didn't care enough to properly research the ADL, which leads serious issues to his credibility (assuming he has any left) that he says he's trying to become better.

Oh, and then there's the people ranting about cancel culture or some shit.

The credibility of a guy that makes Minecraft videos on you tube...

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #44417 on: September 12, 2019, 01:22:01 PM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

BisMarckie

« Reply #44418 on: September 12, 2019, 01:24:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-pulls-50-000-pledge-to-jewish-anti-hate-group-after-fan-backlash.140644/post-24466917
Quote from: Kurdel
think it’s weird that a swedish guy is donating to charities outside of his country. If I had his money and time, I would help anti-racist orgs in my neck of the woods.

This whole thing was a publicity stunt.

Says the Canadian guy who spergs out about US politics on a vidya forum all the time. :curious

Boredfrom

« Reply #44419 on: September 12, 2019, 01:24:52 PM »
Yes, the person with the most subs on youtube has been cancelled.

Love people using the ""cancel culture"" excuse when someone has done shitty things repeatedly. Exactly what repercussions has this guy faced?

The guy has lost a lot of contracts and he is forever associated with a mass shooting just because some asshole name dropped him. I’m not even fan of the guy and I also dislike he waited so long to make clear he is not thrilled about the mass shooting, but you guys are as shallow and hollow as him.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #44420 on: September 12, 2019, 01:25:34 PM »
I guess it's just my experience making this whole thing weird for me. I spent 6 years studying computer science, and it was challenging and rigorous as hell, taking me through calculus, physics, biology, chemistry, computer engineering, and programming. All taught by people who knew their shit. I came back to college to do polisci to help shift my career in a certain direction, and to enter a classroom after all that other experience and have a professor just present weird biased nonsense or let lies float unchallenged is strange as fuck.

I'm very used to the professor being the authority, rather than pretending they have no stake in what we learn. I guess it's a different approach to education.

Imagine thinking political science should be taught like a hard science.

Dude wants to participate in authoritarianism on the downlow.

also grizzkev :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #44421 on: September 12, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »
Yes, the person with the most subs on youtube has been cancelled.

Love people using the ""cancel culture"" excuse when someone has done shitty things repeatedly. Exactly what repercussions has this guy faced?

The guy has lost a lot of contracts and he is forever associated with a mass shooting just because some asshole name dropped him. I’m not even fan of the guy and I also dislike he waited so long to make clear he is not thrilled about the mass shooting, but you guys are as shallow and hollow as him.

What does that have to do with the people trying to cancel him though?

The poster that I quoted said that cancel culture doesn’t exist and he has not faced the consequences of his actions in any case.

BisMarckie

« Reply #44422 on: September 12, 2019, 01:29:41 PM »
I pledge to donate to james‘ Save the Squids charity.

BisMarckie

« Reply #44423 on: September 12, 2019, 01:30:20 PM »

They want to do what with the Squids?  :o

Donation cancelled

Boredfrom

« Reply #44424 on: September 12, 2019, 01:31:41 PM »
YUP.
That's the thing about this whole fucking situation. When you've got a platform like he does, with the millions it generates like he does, you can't just say 'My bad'. He's not a 19 year old that accidentally won the lottery, dudes been at this level of celebrity/financial status for years and like you said is about to be thirty years old in a month!

That's the most infuriating thing about this whole situation. If he isn't as big an asshat as everyone claims he is, the excuse is actually worse. You're someone who's got the ears of millions of kids and you approach it like a stoner making shit up on the fly, and after all these mistakes including getting linked to a mass murder you STILL think that's the right way to go about things.

A dude doesn't make a deal with a multibillion dollar entity like Disney without a team in place, at this point in time him being alt-right or being just being THAT clueless is equally scary.

Have you paid attention to celebrity culture in the past hundred years?

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #44425 on: September 12, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »

Actually, at this moment in time, all my efforts are in the Find Shosta program.

Please help me find Shosta.
:O

marrec

« Reply #44426 on: September 12, 2019, 01:32:44 PM »
You cannot say both "deplatforming works" and "cancel culture doesn't exist"

It's one or the other. If deplatforming works then we need to, and in fact have, canceled certain people.

If we've canceled people, it hasn't happened organically, it's taken organized action from multiple vectors. That's why ERA high-fives every time a story of Milo's misfortune is published.

Boredfrom

« Reply #44427 on: September 12, 2019, 01:33:22 PM »
And the person typing these words asked you what that had to do with cancel culture.

I thought the shooter mentioning PDP was mentioned in like, international news.. seems completely unrelated to the obsessive weirdos trying to cancel him.. so not a repercussion related to cancel culture.

The Wall Street bitching about a skit and getting in contact with employees was not trying to fuck him up?

Ghoul

« Reply #44428 on: September 12, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »

Actually, at this moment in time, all my efforts are in the Find Shosta program.

He died in vegas choking on cock.

ShutUp

« Reply #44429 on: September 12, 2019, 01:37:12 PM »
Do these idiots want Pewdiepie tried for murder after that mass shooting? “Repercussions” Jesus Christ. Also “cancel culture doesn’t exist!!” *literally their next sentence talking about the guy not having faced repercussions*

Boredfrom

« Reply #44430 on: September 12, 2019, 01:37:29 PM »
And the person typing these words asked you what that had to do with cancel culture.

I thought the shooter mentioning PDP was mentioned in like, international news.. seems completely unrelated to the obsessive weirdos trying to cancel him.. so not a repercussion related to cancel culture.

The Wall Street bitching about a skit and getting in contact with employees was not trying to fuck him up?

What the fuck does that have to do with my question?

Never mind.

:picard

marrec

« Reply #44431 on: September 12, 2019, 01:39:02 PM »
Do these idiots want Pewdiepie tried for murder after that mass shooting? “Repercussions” Jesus Christ

They want him to be on the poverty line with Milo.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #44432 on: September 12, 2019, 01:40:14 PM »
wait pewdiepie and milo are different people?

« Reply #44433 on: September 12, 2019, 01:40:36 PM »
Sometimes I wish I had a RE account just to call out people in the streaming threads.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-cloud-gaming-often-viewed-as-a-threat-to-consoles-but-not-pc-gaming.140614/page-3#post-24468553

Firstly I have geforce now and about 80% of my steam library isn’t available, they are shown but won’t launch and show an error message about not compatible with the service currently (yeah it’s beta but still I’d imagine valves service would... you know .....have all your games available).

And I’d ask him how he’s liking GTA5 on it. (Hint rockstar pulled its availability likely because of upcoming stadia streaming exclusivity.) And the latency while decent with a controller can be instantly felt using a mouse, like literally the cursor has a small but perceptible latency to it.

He just comes across as someone who can’t keep up with pc gaming and is convincing himself why streaming is just as good.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 01:45:17 PM by ZombieSupaStar »

Boredfrom

« Reply #44434 on: September 12, 2019, 01:41:28 PM »
You are seriously semi illiterate or something dude.

::)

You are fucking insufferable when people call out your contrarian nature.

marrec

« Reply #44435 on: September 12, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »

I've never seen them in the same room so, what I'm trying to say is, maybe.

BisMarckie

« Reply #44436 on: September 12, 2019, 01:42:49 PM »

I've never seen them in the same room so, what I'm trying to say is, maybe.

Probably just some of Glen‘s alters.

BisMarckie

« Reply #44437 on: September 12, 2019, 01:45:10 PM »

I did not contradict anyone here, at all.

I asked a simple question. 

One I legit don’t know the answer to, hence the question mark.

The answer is probably :no1curr

Boredfrom

« Reply #44438 on: September 12, 2019, 01:46:19 PM »

I did not contradict anyone here, at all.

I asked a simple question. 

One I legit don’t know the answer to, hence the question mark.

I just saw you edit.

Boredfrom

« Reply #44439 on: September 12, 2019, 01:47:44 PM »
You guys get so hilariously triggered by my every post you can't even hold a conversation.    Does the christchurch shooting and the consequences Pewdie Pie suffered have anything to do with cancel culture idiots or not?

And you just fucked up.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #44441 on: September 12, 2019, 01:55:55 PM »
"I graduated from the Limbaugh Institute! Magna Cum Laude"

Boredfrom

« Reply #44443 on: September 12, 2019, 01:58:25 PM »
Quote from: Incelchief
This is the funniest defense I've ever heard

MSM is unfair because only 1% of PDP's content is Nazi content.

What's next you gonna say it;s unfair for the MSM to focus on a doctor convicted of murdering his patient because he saved hundreds of others and less than 1% of his patients were intentionally killed by him?

You are such a vile asshat.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44444 on: September 12, 2019, 02:01:41 PM »
Maybe if Tyler had some actual friends grounded in reality he wouldn't have become such a piece of shit. Or maybe it's hopeless, idk. I feel sorry for him regardless.

We've kinda talked about this before but he had a wide support group during the whole shower goblin controversy who wanted to hear what he had to say and support him but he threw all that away with his various responses. I think he'd be the same needy sociopath regardless of who he surrounded himself with.

That's a shame but I don't doubt it for a second sadly

I used to think it was a shame but seeing his this dance he's doing to try and remain relevant made me realize he deserves all the loneliness and anxiety. He's never been true, not when he was pretending to be a woke gamer and not now that he's pretending to be a nazi sympathizer, so fuck him.

this is a few pages old but this mental image is hilarious

someone disingenuously siding with nazis and channers

getting banned from the community for not sincerely wishing for the promotion of the white race in good faith

nervously liking a post hating on Sarkeesian when you're also donating to her Patreon and religiously watch her videos with the curtains closed
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #44445 on: September 12, 2019, 02:04:50 PM »
Maybe if Tyler had some actual friends grounded in reality he wouldn't have become such a piece of shit. Or maybe it's hopeless, idk. I feel sorry for him regardless.

We've kinda talked about this before but he had a wide support group during the whole shower goblin controversy who wanted to hear what he had to say and support him but he threw all that away with his various responses. I think he'd be the same needy sociopath regardless of who he surrounded himself with.

That's a shame but I don't doubt it for a second sadly

I used to think it was a shame but seeing his this dance he's doing to try and remain relevant made me realize he deserves all the loneliness and anxiety. He's never been true, not when he was pretending to be a woke gamer and not now that he's pretending to be a nazi sympathizer, so fuck him.

this is a few pages old but this mental image is hilarious

someone disingenuously siding with nazis and channers

getting banned from the community for not sincerely wishing for the promotion of the white race in good faith

nervously liking a post hating on Sarkeesian when you're also donating to her Patreon and religiously watch her videos with the curtains closed

USER BANNED: (duration pending) Dismissing concerns about white genocide

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #44446 on: September 12, 2019, 02:05:30 PM »
You cannot say both "deplatforming works" and "cancel culture doesn't exist"

It's one or the other. If deplatforming works then we need to, and in fact have, canceled certain people.

If we've canceled people, it hasn't happened organically, it's taken organized action from multiple vectors. That's why ERA high-fives every time a story of Milo's misfortune is published.

They also don't get that this goes both ways like that story about that right leaning NYT writer who got mad about some twitter nobody calling him bedbug.

https://twitter.com/davekarpf/status/1166159027589570566

That's what people like to do right now, going straight after someone's livelihood.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #44447 on: September 12, 2019, 02:06:51 PM »

He died in vegas choking on cock.

:pika
:O

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #44448 on: September 12, 2019, 02:07:27 PM »
I just subbed to PDP with my two Youtube accounts, I'm a nazi, ama.

marrec

« Reply #44449 on: September 12, 2019, 02:08:04 PM »
PDP is basically a boomer tuber now you old man

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #44450 on: September 12, 2019, 02:08:45 PM »
what does ama mean?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #44451 on: September 12, 2019, 02:09:50 PM »
Analingus my ass
©@©™

Ghoul

« Reply #44452 on: September 12, 2019, 02:09:57 PM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #44453 on: September 12, 2019, 02:13:42 PM »
aqua my asscrust

Ghoul

« Reply #44454 on: September 12, 2019, 02:14:25 PM »
The way I see it, cancel culture 100% exists.. but it's not really very effective for anyone actually all that famous and/or anyone whose audience isn't almost 100% "progressives."   I think those people take credit for deplatforming people when their deplatforming had little to do with internet mobs.   

The people who actually have their careers effected tend to either have done or admitted to heinous shit or pissed off their actual audience.   

If you are a famous progressive, the cancel culture mob can certainly fuck you.. or if you are small time and don't have a lot of money backing you up.  But beyond that you have to fuck up pretty bad and your "cancelling" probably has little to do with internet mobs and more to do with the people with money deciding they don't want to associate with you.

:no1curr we've moved on now. Should had taken less time to carepost.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #44455 on: September 12, 2019, 02:14:39 PM »
probably has little to do with internet mobs and more to do with the people with money deciding they don't want to associate with you.
this has everything to do with internet mobs.

marrec

« Reply #44456 on: September 12, 2019, 02:15:40 PM »
The way I see it, cancel culture 100% exists.. but it's not really very effective for anyone actually all that famous and/or anyone whose audience isn't almost 100% "progressives."   I think those people take credit for deplatforming people when their deplatforming had little to do with internet mobs.   

The people who actually have their careers effected tend to either have done or admitted to heinous shit or pissed off their actual audience.   

If you are a famous progressive, the cancel culture mob can certainly fuck you.. or if you are small time and don't have a lot of money backing you up.  But beyond that you have to fuck up pretty bad and your "cancelling" probably has little to do with internet mobs and more to do with the people with money deciding they don't want to associate with you.

PDP has nothing to fear from people wanting to cancel him on Twitter and ERA.

Joe CasualRacist from Morgantown WV who tweeted something vaguely racist and has now lost his job and is getting death threats levied at him and his family however...

skullstorm

« Reply #44457 on: September 12, 2019, 02:17:52 PM »
alter my asshole

marrec

« Reply #44458 on: September 12, 2019, 02:18:44 PM »

PDP has nothing to fear from people wanting to cancel him on Twitter and ERA.

Joe CasualRacist from Morgantown WV who tweeted something vaguely racist and has now lost his job and is getting death threats levied at him and his family however...

To be fair to the internet, this second more insidious kind of cancellation tended to happen more before a white nationalist became president and "vaguely racist" became the status quo.

marrec

« Reply #44459 on: September 12, 2019, 02:23:51 PM »
What I'm trying to say is:

If we want riotous to stop careposting we have to cancel him

But to do that, we have to work with our enemy, ERA

That's my elevator pitch give me your card I'll send you the script treatment.