Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3797900 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #4680 on: March 22, 2019, 12:44:00 AM »
Stadia talk  :nope

This thread is about Stevia now.

©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4681 on: March 22, 2019, 12:45:26 AM »
Are people blaming PDP outside of Resetera?
Yes, but I'd probably have to describe many of those places to you as the ResetERA.com of [Z].

benjipwns

« Reply #4682 on: March 22, 2019, 12:48:32 AM »
Here's a food substitute appropriate for The Bire, that I remember the stories about through the products of the fine Frito-Lay people:
Lay's WOW Chips were fat-free potato chips produced by Frito-Lay containing Olestra. They were first introduced in 1998, and were marketed using the Lay's, Ruffles, Doritos, and Tostitos brands. Although initially popular, charting sales of $400 million in their first year, they subsequently dropped to $200 million by 2000. As Olestra caused "abdominal cramping, diarrhea, fecal incontinence ["anal leakage"], and other gastrointestinal symptoms" in some customers,[1] warnings were required to be included on the packaging, with the WOW bag bearing a warning that read, "This Product Contains Olestra. Olestra may cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Olestra inhibits the absorption of some vitamins and other nutrients. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4683 on: March 22, 2019, 12:52:56 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-fans-release-ransomware.106803/post-19083158

:mindblown

era continue to believe that pewdiepie is IRL Cobra Commander or Ernst Stavro Blofeld or some shit

PewDiePie: “It was all me, ResetEra.  It’s always been me, the author of all your pain.”

benjipwns

« Reply #4684 on: March 22, 2019, 12:55:04 AM »
That's the undercurrent of these threads I love, they seem to really think if PewDiePie is stopped that the internet will be cleansed of bad things. Yet that image of incel nazis on Twitter they keep posting are all people who had careers before PewDiePie discovered them and followed them.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #4685 on: March 22, 2019, 12:55:19 AM »
Every other form of media streaming can be buffered, video game streams cannot be buffered.
learn about GGPO and rollback based netcode dickhead

remy

« Reply #4686 on: March 22, 2019, 01:00:21 AM »
It's simple, Fellow Bore Members, if you wish to end white terrorism, just kill the Pewdiepie

Bore Expert

« Reply #4687 on: March 22, 2019, 01:03:27 AM »
The only thing I hate more than white devils, is yall not posting links to the quotes fam

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4688 on: March 22, 2019, 01:05:45 AM »
He should really start adressing his 'fans' on this, since he's in Europe, not the US. Even if Youtube doesn't do anything, that doesn't mean Swedish law or EU law will do the same.

In fact, I am kind of curious how he's been dealing with the Christchurch attack as it is. Buuuut I don't really want to go and check either.
:lol

Are people blaming PDP outside of Resetera?
yes, the usual lame ass media sources. They also started calling Joe Rogan far right :dead

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4689 on: March 22, 2019, 01:07:57 AM »
No Mr. Bond, I expect you to like and subscribe *brofist*

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4690 on: March 22, 2019, 01:12:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-threat-of-climate-change-is-not-a-mastubatory-aid-for-your-nihilism-misanthropy.106859/post-19091337

stealth era really is full of miserable cunts thread? stealth era really is full of miserable cunts thread.

I look forward to it being locked for having run its course and become unproductive before it reaches 3 pages.

benjipwns

« Reply #4691 on: March 22, 2019, 01:13:34 AM »
It's simple, Fellow Bore Members, if you wish to end white terrorism, just kill the Pewdiepie
PewDiePie... PewDiePie... Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man acting like an *idiot* gets all of my press? This internet needs an enema!

BisMarckie

« Reply #4692 on: March 22, 2019, 03:21:03 AM »
Riotous and benji should just jerk each other off to get rid of that tension. :supergay

I‘d watch :trumps

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #4693 on: March 22, 2019, 03:25:34 AM »
reeotous

BisMarckie

« Reply #4694 on: March 22, 2019, 03:30:39 AM »

Reeotus and benjisales aka the Obliterator should just jerk each other off to get rid of that tension. :supergay

I‘d watch :trumps

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4695 on: March 22, 2019, 03:31:22 AM »
Stadia could potentially work for single-player or PvP turn-based games, but i'm extremely sceptical of it's usefulness for shooters.

Also i'm team riotous because he uses his doxxing powers for good

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #4696 on: March 22, 2019, 03:45:23 AM »
Damn riotious got dunked on.

:umad

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4697 on: March 22, 2019, 04:04:05 AM »
You guys are forever dragging riot operating system :lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4698 on: March 22, 2019, 04:04:24 AM »
pLUS HE'S GORGEOUS

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4699 on: March 22, 2019, 04:09:41 AM »
I'll cosign this. I'm so sick of the nihilistic bullshit that gets spouted here.
The centrist “don’t be so negative” bull shit doesn’t bother you more? 🤔

:confused

BisMarckie

« Reply #4700 on: March 22, 2019, 04:14:48 AM »
What makes a man turn centrist? Lust for gold? Power?

BisMarckie

« Reply #4701 on: March 22, 2019, 04:16:16 AM »
This place is a competition for 'funniest' non sequitur or nerdy cultural reference first, genuine discussion forum second.

That is our job. :bolo

It’s a video game board.

citation needed

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #4702 on: March 22, 2019, 04:26:42 AM »
Cameron gave nerds a scifi with an alien moon where 9ft tall cat people can psionically link to dragons, before flying them through floating mountains to fight gunships and mechs. The nerds - along with the rest of mainstream audiences, all went to see it multiple times.

Then it became the highest grossing film of all time and a symbol of mainstream culture, and nerds no longer wanted to be associated with it. Titanic, having been dethroned, then was welcomed with newfound appreciation after 12 years of being shat on by nerds for the same reason.

Internet dudes don't want to be lumped in with mainstream audiences.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-you-name-a-single-character-from-the-movie-avatar.106856/post-19093930

what a take :lol good to know sculli is still going full retardo

Eh he's an asshole about it but he is right.

I remember getting my VHS copy of titanic at midnight. NO SHAME

Yeah, nerds totally don’t like being associated with hugely successful movies like Terminator 1/2 and Aliens because they’re popular  ::)

You’re both dumbfucks. Keep sucking on that blue cat alien dick :ahnuld2
Margs

BisMarckie

« Reply #4703 on: March 22, 2019, 04:30:50 AM »
Talking about Avatar in 2019. :avatar

BisMarckie

« Reply #4704 on: March 22, 2019, 04:36:19 AM »
I'm gonna go subscribe to T-Series

I don‘t use the word hero lightly...

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #4705 on: March 22, 2019, 04:37:57 AM »
Imagine getting rustled over throwaway end this world comments.

The threat of climate change is not a mastubatory aid for your nihilism/misanthropy

BisMarckie

« Reply #4706 on: March 22, 2019, 04:45:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-fans-release-ransomware.106803/post-19089528
No. Ignoring them won't make them go away, and YouTube/Google is never going to ban his channel. The only way to end it is to get T-Series' numbers much higher. They need to lose, by a large margin or it will never end.

:rofl

They crossed the streams.
Climate change can't come soon enough. Society is pretty rotten to the core and social media just exacerbates how shitty we are as a species.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4707 on: March 22, 2019, 04:48:15 AM »
I'm gonna go subscribe to T-Series

I don‘t use the word hero lightly...
It's treason then.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4708 on: March 22, 2019, 05:00:08 AM »
Remember when SmokyDave promised flaccid dick pics when his neogaf ban was lifted and he got access to his PMs and yet never delivered? :bolo

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4709 on: March 22, 2019, 05:09:31 AM »
Man i miss GG, they were the best group :rejoice
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #4710 on: March 22, 2019, 05:33:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-fans-release-ransomware.106803/post-19089528
No. Ignoring them won't make them go away, and YouTube/Google is never going to ban his channel. The only way to end it is to get T-Series' numbers much higher. They need to lose, by a large margin or it will never end.

:rofl

They crossed the streams.
Climate change can't come soon enough. Society is pretty rotten to the core and social media just exacerbates how shitty we are as a species.

User Warned: Post count shaming.
BetterKnowledge said:
Imagine saying this because someone wrote a computer virus
Imagine having three posts and making this your fourth.

:dead

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4711 on: March 22, 2019, 05:54:19 AM »
It's because "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" has become a white supremacist sign.
This galaxy brain  :era

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4712 on: March 22, 2019, 06:17:18 AM »
His fans trying to keep him the most subscribed channel on YT is very much a race war and all about keeping the white man on top. It’s disgusting.
ὕβρις

ResetBanBot

« Reply #4713 on: March 22, 2019, 06:19:00 AM »
Every other form of media streaming can be buffered, video game streams cannot be buffered.
GGPO and rollback based netcode is about making competitive multiplayer fair, it does not simulate a smooth experience at all, in fact it makes it worse. Nevermind this will never happen because it would require developers to support this complicated functionality in games, especially where it's technically impossible such as multiplayer games.

Why do you insist on making things up? Do not speak to me about things you do not understand, plebeian.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4714 on: March 22, 2019, 06:21:58 AM »
My house is getting painted and I am loitering in a McDonald‘s. Help me brehs. :tocry

At least there is no daycare nearby.

SmokyDave

« Reply #4715 on: March 22, 2019, 06:26:37 AM »
Remember when SmokyDave promised flaccid dick pics when his neogaf ban was lifted and he got access to his PMs and yet never delivered? :bolo
Damn this six month strong erection :(

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4716 on: March 22, 2019, 06:27:09 AM »
My house is getting painted and I am loitering in a McDonald‘s. Help me brehs. :tocry

Get on insta live and start fighting the bums by the dumpster. I'll tip/superchat you or whatever

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4717 on: March 22, 2019, 06:27:18 AM »
March 2019 : Alt right juggernaut The Bire Hate Machine™, just minutes of shooting their doxxing ray and causing a disturbance in the Force as if millions of NPC were shaking in anger, suddenly self destructs after an argument about obscure technical speculations regarding the half assed Google effort to enter gaming with Stadia.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #4718 on: March 22, 2019, 06:30:02 AM »

Get on insta live and start fighting the bums by the dumpster. I'll tip/superchat you or whatever

I have been here for 2 hours and at least 5 people have been sitting here for longer than an hour. I am just mooching free wifi, but the others are just sitting there. Probably high on spice.

remy

« Reply #4719 on: March 22, 2019, 06:38:08 AM »
GGPO and rollback based netcode is about making competitive multiplayer fair, it does not simulate a smooth experience at all, in fact it makes it worse.
Err... On what planet is rollback not smooth? Have you ever played a fighting game with decent netcode online?

ResetBanBot

« Reply #4720 on: March 22, 2019, 06:57:59 AM »
GGPO and rollback based netcode is about making competitive multiplayer fair, it does not simulate a smooth experience at all, in fact it makes it worse.
Err... On what planet is rollback not smooth? Have you ever played a fighting game with decent netcode online?
By your understanding of "smooth", literally every multiplayer game has zero lag because the game is still technically rendering and responding to your input in near real time. There's a huge difference between serialized gameplay abstractions being passed back and forth between engine code, and generically rolling-back an entire virtualized computer in real time (no more than ~5ms). Again, this requirement would likely end up breaking a lot of games, anything online or multiplayer in any way, including achievements, analytics, and basically everything that goes into every game these days.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4721 on: March 22, 2019, 07:14:48 AM »
CrystalBallERA is back :

I don't think Stacey will accept it, but I would love to see the gnashing of teeth from Team Bernie if Biden/Stacey gets announced. Because that's the winning ticket prob.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot3-my-name-is-paul-manafort-and-i-fucking-love-crimes-and-the-judge-respects-that.101959/page-247#post-19106438

Yep. Both the Intercept and Jacobin exist just to defend Bernie against attacks. The Jacobin turned on TNC the moment he called out Bernie for not supporting reparations.

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4722 on: March 22, 2019, 07:17:48 AM »
Quote from: Autodidact
If you haven't noticed, most of us in this thread may not be cheerleaders, but we don't do the BETO BIG OIL KAMALA THE COP shit, for the most part. Sounds like your grievance is with OT.

- Yas QUEEN slay Bernard !
- I don't know her.

I really get annoyed with the way Twitter incentivizes leftists to constantly attempt to out-woke each other in some never ending game of No True Scotsman leapfrog.

:thinking
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4723 on: March 22, 2019, 07:25:23 AM »
I really get annoyed with the way Twitter incentivizes leftists to constantly attempt to out-woke each other in some never ending game of No True Scotsman leapfrog.

:thinking

:lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4724 on: March 22, 2019, 07:38:50 AM »
Was the emphasis on voter perception within the Democratic party ever this bad? There's practicality as much hate betwen people with different Democratic primary preferences as there is between Rep and Dem in general. I can't remember it ever being this bad. Probably a resetera thing

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4725 on: March 22, 2019, 08:03:15 AM »
Era are already getting themselves tangled up in should-I-boycott-but-I-don't-wanna over Vtm:B2 because of the publishing relationship between THQ, Paradox and Koch Media, and falling on the side of "No, I'm actually extremely principled, when it costs me nothing to adhere to my stated principles, but I really wanna play this so...."

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #4726 on: March 22, 2019, 08:32:28 AM »
Beto jumps up on a table and hugs a person and era falls in love.

Deifitnion of twerps.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #4727 on: March 22, 2019, 08:46:00 AM »

Deifitnion of twerps.

Era thought AOC was the second coming of Christ because she was on a Twitch stream.

Within a few months of being in Washington, she has been shown to be inept at best and corrupt at worst.  But hey man how about that tweet!

These people should not be allowed to vote.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4728 on: March 22, 2019, 08:56:56 AM »
remy really living up to the fgc stereotype of not knowing shit about shit but still making sure to yell about how GGPO will fix everything :lol

remy

« Reply #4729 on: March 22, 2019, 09:08:21 AM »
remy really living up to the fgc stereotype of not knowing shit about shit but still making sure to yell about how GGPO will fix everything :lol
ROLL THAT SHIT BACK FAM

marrec

« Reply #4730 on: March 22, 2019, 09:21:09 AM »

Deifitnion of twerps.

Era thought AOC was the second coming of Christ because she was on a Twitch stream.

Within a few months of being in Washington, she has been shown to be inept at best and corrupt at worst. But hey man how about that tweet!

These people should not be allowed to vote.

:sabu

BisMarckie

« Reply #4731 on: March 22, 2019, 09:23:18 AM »
I survived staying at a McDonald‘s for five hours. AMA

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4732 on: March 22, 2019, 09:36:39 AM »
sometimes i wonder if i should contribute to the programming/tech talk in here, but then I remember no one likes nerds

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4733 on: March 22, 2019, 09:37:13 AM »
I survived staying at a McDonald‘s for five hours. AMA
Describe the worst smell you experienced

BisMarckie

« Reply #4734 on: March 22, 2019, 09:43:00 AM »
Easily the dude who spent hours just sitting there without ever buying something. Horrible b.o. with a pinch of light urine . :delicious

It’s how I imagine a GAF/era convention would smell.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 10:01:36 AM by KennyLoggins »

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #4735 on: March 22, 2019, 09:44:30 AM »
What kind of McDonalds though? The newer ones look like a fancy Starbucks on the inside.

marrec

« Reply #4736 on: March 22, 2019, 09:45:13 AM »
light urine?

amateur.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4737 on: March 22, 2019, 09:47:22 AM »
The old fashioned, run down kind of Mcdonald’s. No toilet paper, no soap and no paper towels in the bathroom.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4738 on: March 22, 2019, 09:48:58 AM »
Anyone take their shoes off? I love that whiff of toe cheese while in a public restaurant

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #4739 on: March 22, 2019, 09:50:00 AM »
What kind of house painting requires you to not be able to be there while they are working?
Oi Oi