Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3797729 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #49260 on: October 11, 2019, 01:43:29 PM »
White people don't beat their kids enough, look how Shinobi's kid turned out.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49261 on: October 11, 2019, 01:44:44 PM »
How do you know they're not citizens? Does no Canadian support the mainland? I can guarantee you quite a few Australian Chinese I know support the mainland quite heavily and have lived here for generations.
Stop talking out of your ass.
Ok? I dont want CCP supporters living in my country.

:isthis

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mainland-chinese-thugs-harassing-hkers-in-canada.145229/post-25173525
ὕβρις

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49262 on: October 11, 2019, 01:50:05 PM »
Those Chinese at the train station, lol.

Mainlanders are truly pathetic, this is a giant country with a huge population that regularly gets stomped by smaller countries throughout history. The basis of their whole race (Han) is built on being dominated and literally raped into existence. They stood by and participated as their entire history and culture was destroyed by the SJWs during the great leap backwards. They allowed themselves to literally be ran over with tanks in recent history, and then apologized for it. Anecdotally western soldiers during WW2 commented on how complacent and willing Chinese PoWs were to their Japanese captors.

The idea that you can be intimidated by these people is hilarious. The only thing that makes HK different is that they've been westernized culturally.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49263 on: October 11, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »
Source your quotes. :wag

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:joker
[close]
ὕβρις

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #49264 on: October 11, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »
Sad thing about these propaganda threads is its impossible to know if the OP truly believes it.

Sad !

Imagine posting things you truly believe online  :crowdlaff :girlaff

I truly believe in Bigfoot.

BisMarckie

« Reply #49265 on: October 11, 2019, 02:00:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-with-black-people-taking-pride-in-beating-their-kids.146447/post-25360715
Quote from: former freelance games journalist hobbes
This thread is making me use the ignore feature more than any other time I've been on this website. Jesus fucking christ.

:punch

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49266 on: October 11, 2019, 02:03:21 PM »
and no one responded to him. guess they all got him on ignore :teehee

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49267 on: October 11, 2019, 02:05:58 PM »
When Hillary talked about the basket of deplorables she was referring to the types that sit on 4chan all day and anticipate the next tragedy.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnn-how-the-extreme-right-gamified-terror.146459/post-25361316

ah yes, 4chan. that's where they definitely are. 100% not on resetti. definitely no one on resetti was anticipating a joker movie shooting, nope. all on 4chan where the badguys are, not here at all.

This sounds eerily similar to this site and the fucking Joker movie threads.
:birb

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #49268 on: October 11, 2019, 02:19:30 PM »
Isn't opium from China?

China has been waging war against inner cities and rural areas for decades
tfw the British empire poppy-fucks you so hard people think the stuff was invented in your country

I dont think poppies are native to England?
:O

james

« Reply #49269 on: October 11, 2019, 02:20:21 PM »
Those Chinese at the train station, lol.

Mainlanders are truly pathetic, this is a giant country with a huge population that regularly gets stomped by smaller countries throughout history. The basis of their whole race (Han) is built on being dominated and literally raped into existence. They stood by and participated as their entire history and culture was destroyed by the SJWs during the great leap backwards. They allowed themselves to literally be ran over with tanks in recent history, and then apologized for it. Anecdotally western soldiers during WW2 commented on how complacent and willing Chinese PoWs were to their Japanese captors.

The idea that you can be intimidated by these people is hilarious. The only thing that makes HK different is that they've been westernized culturally.

yes that and also bad teeth

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49270 on: October 11, 2019, 02:20:54 PM »
China considers their history with opium to be massively embarrassing, they fought two opium wars with the UK and even the Japanese flooded China with opium during WW2. They're culturally weak people who only seek to shrink down and be ignored, hoping not to be punished by their betters.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #49271 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:40 PM »
China considers their history with opium to be massively embarrassing, they fought two opium wars with the UK and even the Japanese flooded China with opium during WW2. They're culturally weak people who only seek to shrink down and be ignored, hoping not to be punished by their betters.
Ok Steve
🤴

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49272 on: October 11, 2019, 02:24:31 PM »
Show me one (1) example of a notable Chinese person stand up alone for something unpopular among other Chinese. They're fucking dead.

james

« Reply #49273 on: October 11, 2019, 02:28:47 PM »
Show me one (1) example of a notable Chinese person stand up alone for something unpopular among other Chinese. They're fucking dead.

Mulan was at the forefront of gender rights (centuries before the US suffrage movement) and even led an army against the patriarchy

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49274 on: October 11, 2019, 02:30:50 PM »

Them being dead doesn't invalidate that they stood up ?
It's an authoritarian, possibly totalitarian (if you ascribe to that notion) regime that cracks hard on dissidence and where conformity is heavily incentivized. You don't need to assault us with  :brain takes to belabour the point, I think most in the immediate vicinity of those messages aggree.
ὕβρις

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49275 on: October 11, 2019, 02:39:20 PM »

It's an authoritarian, possibly totalitarian (if you ascribe to that notion) regime that cracks hard on dissidence and where conformity is heavily incentivized. You don't need to assault us with  :brain takes to belabour the point, I think most in the immediate vicinity of those messages aggree.
I'm speaking historically, the only reason why China is an authoritarian dystopia is because of Chinese culture towards subservience. This was approved by the Chinese people during The Great Leap Backwards. Despite this you still haven't even provided an example of a modern martyr, I didn't say death was disqualification for bravery. Perhaps the students in 1989? The same students that modern Chinese are denouncing as never having happened or apologizing on behalf of the government for? I guess this is a possible genetic/darwinistic explanation for Chinese subservience.

Pwnz

« Reply #49276 on: October 11, 2019, 02:39:30 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I just saw the title this morning and to my amazement it still wasn't locked at lunch time.  Era is so rabidly defense of the worst possible interpretation of a take on trans rights, but a racist title about black people, that's a wholesome, non-YIKES TM situation.

...so which one of you is the OP?

Propagandhim

« Reply #49277 on: October 11, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »

There are like 15 Dynasty Warriors games for christ sake bitch

james

« Reply #49278 on: October 11, 2019, 03:03:48 PM »

I'm speaking historically, the only reason why China is an authoritarian dystopia is because of Chinese culture towards subservience. This was approved by the Chinese people during The Great Leap Backwards. Despite this you still haven't even provided an example of a modern martyr, I didn't say death was disqualification for bravery. Perhaps the students in 1989? The same students that modern Chinese are denouncing as never having happened or apologizing on behalf of the government for? I guess this is a possible genetic/darwinistic explanation for Chinese subservience.

You cant think of a single Chinese person standing up to the government because of their genes?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49279 on: October 11, 2019, 03:05:39 PM »

Do I really need to go and copy paste the name of dissidents arrested or killed in recent years, including a Nobel Peace Prize recipient ? Artists who get stifled by the regime censorship ?

That Chinese culture has a long tradition of promoting conformity, order or subversience is not exactly an uncommon opinion, it's true, but it's also very broad strokes. It's like "Russia thinks it needs a strong man" or "Read Settlers" : there's a case to make and some truth to it but it's a bit absurd to argue that not one (1) person exists that refused to walk in lockstep.

Anyway, considering that "they're culturally weak people who only seek to shrink down and be ignored", it will all self-correct without a hitch and you don't need any of the vindictiveness.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:21:24 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #49280 on: October 11, 2019, 03:10:19 PM »
It's funny because they never make payments on those cars; cars get repo'd, and these fucks go back to China or whatever to avoid payments for said cars, student loans, etc.
could you imagine saying this about Mexicans :doge
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #49281 on: October 11, 2019, 03:15:04 PM »
Kick.
Them.
Out.
Nothing far right about giving criminal scum the boot.
Some much fucking pearl clutching for a bunch of chinese goons.
I'm only on the second page  :doge
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49282 on: October 11, 2019, 03:16:07 PM »

"our frothing fervor for a mass shooting doesn't count cause we didn't get to climax"

these people :lol

james

« Reply #49283 on: October 11, 2019, 03:22:57 PM »
It's funny because they never make payments on those cars; cars get repo'd, and these fucks go back to China or whatever to avoid payments for said cars, student loans, etc.
could you imagine saying this about Mexicans :doge

we do this tho
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

shosta

« Reply #49285 on: October 11, 2019, 03:31:07 PM »
Despite this you still haven't even provided an example of a modern martyr, I didn't say death was disqualification for bravery.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/jun/11/honda-workers-strike-china-pay
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinese-machinery-workers-protest-against-proposed-layoffs-1431534642
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasic_Incident
^ Last one has a genuine martyr, RIP comrade. These were all huge deals. These incidents were so significant they made international headlines for weeks. You have no idea what you're talking about.
每天生气

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49286 on: October 11, 2019, 03:33:35 PM »
Despite this you still haven't even provided an example of a modern martyr, I didn't say death was disqualification for bravery.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/jun/11/honda-workers-strike-china-pay
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinese-machinery-workers-protest-against-proposed-layoffs-1431534642
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasic_Incident
^ Last one has a genuine martyr, RIP comrade. These were all huge deals. These incidents were so significant they made international headlines for weeks. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Good on them

shosta

« Reply #49287 on: October 11, 2019, 03:34:07 PM »
Fuck you. Apologize for the racist shit you've been spewing in this thread.
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #49288 on: October 11, 2019, 03:37:22 PM »
FACT CHECK: The real martyr is Activision Blizzard
“It was already difficult to hire but now people with offers in hand have spurned us because they disagree with our decision,” the employee said. “It's pulling our teams apart at the seams and making it so difficult to feel safe let alone enjoy my job.”
“We're damned if we don't take a stand—we'll have lost a lot of support from fans outside of China. We're damned if we do—you can't keep the lights on when we lose income from China and others more hungry swoop in to take our place," the employee said. "Even if I did leave, where would I go that's not beholden to access or income from China today or tomorrow?”
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xwe7a7/the-internal-silence-is-deafening-blizzard-employee-says-about-china-controversy

:'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:41:55 PM by nachobro »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49289 on: October 11, 2019, 03:42:18 PM »
Not until they drown their leaders with their bodies

thetylerrob

« Reply #49290 on: October 11, 2019, 03:43:33 PM »
 :doge

shosta

« Reply #49291 on: October 11, 2019, 03:46:59 PM »
"I won't apologize for making racist, prejudiced, and factually incorrect statements about the Chinese until there is a wave of suicidal martyrdom that overthrows their government and replaces it with something I, and only I, approve."

You are so brave!
每天生气

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49292 on: October 11, 2019, 03:48:38 PM »
"I won't apologize for making racist, prejudiced, and factually incorrect statements about the Chinese until there is a wave of suicidal martyrdom that overthrows their government and replaces it with something I, and only I, approve."
yes

shosta

« Reply #49293 on: October 11, 2019, 03:50:13 PM »
Well you'll be happy to know they've had two mass, popular revolts in the past 70 years: the Chinese Revolution and the Cultural Revolution.
每天生气

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49294 on: October 11, 2019, 03:52:05 PM »
MORE

top of page no honking allowed

honking anyways
[close]
[close]

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49295 on: October 11, 2019, 03:55:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've never doxed anyone's IRL information. I would only do that if it's meaningfully relevant somehow (like an Enzom situation).

ResetBanBot

« Reply #49296 on: October 11, 2019, 04:01:43 PM »
bruh did you even see his hand?

doxed.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49297 on: October 11, 2019, 04:07:22 PM »
Hopefully it happens before we find the real killers of Seth Rich.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #49298 on: October 11, 2019, 04:08:04 PM »
Can we have a new bot, I think this one is broken.
🤴

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #49299 on: October 11, 2019, 04:15:37 PM »
bruh did you even see his hand?

doxed.

hey, Kharvey Jr.  .. you don't have to respond to every post. You can just let shit drop when you start dancing in circles with someone else.

james

« Reply #49300 on: October 11, 2019, 04:28:56 PM »

You are so brave!

Thats why hes known as the autismbot

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #49301 on: October 11, 2019, 04:36:46 PM »
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #49302 on: October 11, 2019, 04:45:06 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #49303 on: October 11, 2019, 04:48:52 PM »
Crime Reporter™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #49304 on: October 11, 2019, 04:57:30 PM »
Does China even live in a society though?

Think about it.

Surely the Joker will cause China to collapse. Unless they banned him. That's the Jokers weakness

james

« Reply #49305 on: October 11, 2019, 04:58:11 PM »
Shosta, I just wanted to clear something up.

I love Chinese people. Especially the women. Particularly those with large breasts.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 06:18:57 PM by james »

shosta

« Reply #49306 on: October 11, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »
I never doubted that, brother
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49307 on: October 11, 2019, 05:11:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shepard-smith-just-announced-hes-leaving-fox-news-d.146494/post-25365129

:ego

I love Network and it's still worth revisiting but the post tone made me laugh.
[close]
ὕβρις

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #49308 on: October 11, 2019, 05:18:03 PM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49309 on: October 11, 2019, 05:40:37 PM »
https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1181203997748842497

I'm taking this at face value and ah ah oh wow, blast from a non too distant past.
I miss riposte. He never made the jump, did he ?
ὕβρις

Makai

« Reply #49310 on: October 11, 2019, 05:44:07 PM »
State persecution is the real risk from rising sinophobia, not random hate crimes against asian-americans. The bloodthirsty liberals in the China threads are really scary. They decided on their own that deportations are justified - wouldn't take much to convince them military intervention in China is necessary because they think Xinjiang is the next Holocaust.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #49311 on: October 11, 2019, 05:51:45 PM »

I'm taking this at face value and ah ah oh wow, blast from a non too distant past.
I miss riposte. He never made the jump, did he ?

https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1181208063396782081

Oh bother

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49312 on: October 11, 2019, 06:04:14 PM »
OniLink plural person guy still keeping, almost two months in, his word to not use Twitter.

Congrats, I think everyone here sold you short on that.  :like
Hopefully used that time to start sorting things out.
ὕβρις

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #49313 on: October 11, 2019, 06:04:58 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49314 on: October 11, 2019, 06:07:14 PM »
Honey I Blew Up The Giant Dad ! starring Rick Moranis
ὕβρις

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #49315 on: October 11, 2019, 06:11:32 PM »
Weird reading those "docile chinamen" pieces here
I'm pretty sure that bit about Han subjugation I read on /int/ and thought it was just trolling.

Where in Asia are you from Banbot? If anything your considerable dislike of the Chinese is the genetic bit here.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49316 on: October 11, 2019, 06:11:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/steam-has-a-lgbtq-sale-right-now.146454/post-25365181

Quote from: muteKi
Hey if it makes you feel better you can buy it knowing there is 100% no chance that any of your money will go to Alec Holowka

Stay classy.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49317 on: October 11, 2019, 06:27:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ben-shapiro-says-hell-pick-up-a-gun-if-politicians-mandate-teaching-about-lgbt-people.146490/post-25364326

and btw neil degrasse tyson just went on this piece of shit's show.

It's a real fall from grasse.  :rodney
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #49318 on: October 11, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #49319 on: October 11, 2019, 06:44:55 PM »

hey