Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3796850 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #49500 on: October 14, 2019, 12:11:36 AM »
Should update the ResetERA.com General Guide to include that and that dude who was mad at B-Dubs as a "HOW TO" and "HOW NOT TO" get your way with the staff on ResetERA.com.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #49501 on: October 14, 2019, 12:30:26 AM »
Which Resettler wrote this Joker review?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/christen-limbaugh-bloom-joker-movie-upset-me.amp

With that in mind, I can confidently say if the Joker character were a real person, there would have been gleams of hope for him along his journey, because that IS the reality of the world God created. He cares about all of His children, and makes every effort to bring all of them back to His loving arms. I hope people are careful not to mix up fiction with reality, no matter how similar it may appear on the surface.

:rejoice
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #49502 on: October 14, 2019, 01:05:36 AM »
Lol at a bible thumper talking about mixing fiction with reality

benjipwns

« Reply #49503 on: October 14, 2019, 01:23:13 AM »
It’s all Bronx-man’s fault that PoliEra derailed his thread.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/october-wrasslin-ot-slow-news-month.144363/post-25405005
Quote from: Bronx-Man
User banned (duration pending): racist joke. History of similar behavior.
How did friend Jazz get got ☹
He got got by the neolibs in Etc. All hail the high chief!
:hmm

Pwnz

« Reply #49504 on: October 14, 2019, 01:30:28 AM »
Era knows better. Daphne's take on Chapelle is a big :yikes from me brah. She is transphobic and wrong, even in death. Chappelle's words slowly murdered her through transphobic transphobia and anyone that disagrees with me is gonna get reeeeeeported.

benjipwns

« Reply #49505 on: October 14, 2019, 01:37:43 AM »
The important thing in this story is not whoever it is Dave Chappelle killed but the fact that the transphobia he added to society causes the dehumanization of transgender people at large through collective depression, collective helplessness and selective collective violent crime statistics.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #49506 on: October 14, 2019, 01:41:34 AM »
It’s all Bronx-man’s fault that PoliEra derailed his thread.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/october-wrasslin-ot-slow-news-month.144363/post-25405005
Quote from: Bronx-Man
User banned (duration pending): racist joke. History of similar behavior.
How did friend Jazz get got ☹
He got got by the neolibs in Etc. All hail the high chief!
:hmm

That was a 2 week ban earlier, guess bdubs was lobbied in the discord.  :sabu

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49507 on: October 14, 2019, 01:43:40 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-discussion-stay-civil-dont-get-personal-keep-it-in-here.1506304/post-255646207

An up to date list of all the original admins and moderators that have been out since ERA opened
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #49508 on: October 14, 2019, 01:44:21 AM »
That was a 2 week ban earlier, guess bdubs was lobbied in the discord.  :sabu
Somebody wants it to be a perm. :hitler

benjipwns

« Reply #49509 on: October 14, 2019, 01:45:29 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-discussion-stay-civil-dont-get-personal-keep-it-in-here.1506304/post-255646207

An up to date list of all the original admins and moderators that have been out since ERA opened
I don't think that mod list is right at all.

benjipwns

« Reply #49510 on: October 14, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »
I went looking for that old Discord list that was like 90% right and came across these again :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #49511 on: October 14, 2019, 01:58:16 AM »
shosta how correct is this?
Admins:

Cerium
    Emily Rogers
    Methuselah
    Nibel
    Shinobi602
    Sirpopopop
    Sweet Nicole
    ZhugeEX

Moderators:

Ana
    Brazil
    BronsonLee
    Cheesemeister
    Durante
    Hecht
    Kagari
    kristoffer
    kswiston
    Kyonashi
    Matt
    MaverickHunterAsh
    MiraculousSwidge
    Morrigan
    RASCAL
    Rowlf
    Royalan
    Imran (ShockingAlberto)
    Slayven
    Spider
    Steve
    Supernorn
    Sylverstone

edit: source or fake?

Kagari was wrong, but I can't seem to find anywhere where we posted the actual list once it was available...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:15:33 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #49512 on: October 14, 2019, 02:05:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-really-feels-like-im-home-again.595/post-15381
Quote from: incelsiorlef, Oct 25, 2017
I've been fucking giddy....

I was afraid of losing something that was a pretty big part of my life.

benjipwns

« Reply #49513 on: October 14, 2019, 02:17:11 AM »
derp i'm dumb

https://web.archive.org/web/20171027100204/https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-your-new-admins-and-mods.12/
Admin
Administrators

Cerium
Emily
Methuselah
Nibel
Shinobi602
Sirpopopop
Sweet Nicole
ZhugeEX

System Administrators

deltaplus
Ferny
ratrosyu

Moderators

Ana
Brazil
BronsonLee
Cheesemeister
Durante
Hecht
Jayson's Rage
Kristoffer
kswiston
Kyonashi
Matt
MaverickHunterAsh
MiraculousSwidge
Morrigan
Penguin
RASCAL
Rowlf
Royalan
Slayven
Spider
Steve
Supernorn
Sylverstone

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #49514 on: October 14, 2019, 02:22:59 AM »
mods > moderate > conservatives > alt right :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49515 on: October 14, 2019, 03:20:43 AM »
A true patriot of the forum.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #49516 on: October 14, 2019, 03:37:06 AM »

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #49517 on: October 14, 2019, 04:00:00 AM »
The news just had a interview with Scorsese. Shaking right now.
Plus he has the gall to use special effects to de-age De Niro (who never starred in a Marvel movie) - doesn't he realise that special effects began with Iron Man and was perfected over the years to it's pinacle, Endgame?

would you trust this man?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #49518 on: October 14, 2019, 04:48:55 AM »
He looks like a Jew!
sigh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49519 on: October 14, 2019, 05:36:45 AM »
He looks like a Jew!

Seagal ? Now that you say it...
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49520 on: October 14, 2019, 06:20:26 AM »
Related to the Vic thing fuckery :

https://twitter.com/Qlippot/status/1182289466498699269

:neogaf

Apparently Vic Mignogna’s case was dismissed in full. :trumps
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #49521 on: October 14, 2019, 07:50:10 AM »
lol Also the Vic verdict is in, saw it a week ago. All charges were dismissed.

EDIT: Saw your p.s. now.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #49522 on: October 14, 2019, 07:58:52 AM »

I'm trying to get details but the partisan noise (both sides) on this is insane. I don't have any opinion beyond the e-drama but as far as I can tell Mignogna's lawyers are Mickey Mouse grifters and it's really hurting any case he might have. They appealled.
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #49523 on: October 14, 2019, 08:12:39 AM »
每天生气

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #49524 on: October 14, 2019, 08:17:51 AM »
The important thing in this story is not whoever it is Dave Chappelle killed but the fact that the transphobia he added to society causes the dehumanization of transgender people at large through collective depression, collective helplessness and selective collective violent crime statistics.
The weirdest thing about the trans homicide statistics is that there's nothing to be selective about.  On average over the last five years, there's been like 24 or 25 trans homicides annually in the U.S., half of which were from domestic disputes.  I've looked this up, from multiple sources because I thought it couldn't be true, but it is, 100%.  Doesn't seem to stop ERA from saying it's an epidemic or whatever.  Literally 25 trans homicides per year. 
hey

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49525 on: October 14, 2019, 08:43:37 AM »
The weirdest thing about the trans homicide statistics is that there's nothing to be selective about.  On average over the last five years, there's been like 24 or 25 trans homicides annually in the U.S., half of which were from domestic disputes.  I've looked this up, from multiple sources because I thought it couldn't be true, but it is, 100%.  Doesn't seem to stop ERA from saying it's an epidemic or whatever.  Literally 25 trans homicides per year.

yes but if there are only 50 trans people in the US then this is a 50% murder rate
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #49526 on: October 14, 2019, 08:47:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hello-era-i-think-im-going-insane.146927/
I had a viral infection and stupidly I treat it with 60mg of codien per day for 2 days and some very strong cannabis on the 2nd evening. Since then I've had constant deja vu, anxiety, some delusions like being convinced I can tell the future and stuff like that.
:science
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

marrec

« Reply #49527 on: October 14, 2019, 08:49:00 AM »

yes but if there are only 50 trans people in the US then this is a 50% murder rate

I mean ya, per capita 25 trans homicides may be a staggering number depending on the total population.

For a website that seemingly has a high trans population it's not surprising that they would consider it an epidemic.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #49528 on: October 14, 2019, 08:50:01 AM »

I'm trying to get details but the partisan noise (both sides) on this is insane. I don't have any opinion beyond the e-drama but as far as I can tell Mignogna's lawyers are Mickey Mouse grifters and it's really hurting any case he might have. They appealled.
Seemed more like a judge thing than a lawyer thing tbh. But yeah they're appealing, the interesting part of the case is over for me personally at least, the result is a little whatever  :trumps

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #49529 on: October 14, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »
took some time off from forum reading, come back to a racist kids, joker creating societies, a bot becoming a sentiant autist and mods leaving in droves.

Absolute dumpster fire.

benjipwns

« Reply #49530 on: October 14, 2019, 09:27:14 AM »
For a website that seemingly has a high trans population it's not surprising that they would consider it an epidemic.
There's also that whole part where they don't know what the term "epidemic" even is supposed to mean, another part where they're beyond self-centered into sometimes being confused that a world outside themselves exists and then the whole other part where they over-exaggerate literally everything into a literal very urgent crisis literally happening every second literally even if it's only happening on Twitter.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also we're talking about suicide here. (Although the point on homicide is shared here even more extensively it's still a separate "epidemic" sweeping the globe.) The transgender population has a minuscule suicide rate. By their advocacy groups own "shock headline" statistics, one lower than pretty much any other population group you can think of. It is amazingly safe to be transgender. No matter what alt-right icon Dave Chappelle wishes.

It's also amazingly more safe to be white than black. White and transgender makes you essentially immortal compared to say... just to pick two entirely random demographics here out of a hat... black and male.

:hitler
[close]
[close]
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49531 on: October 14, 2019, 09:41:54 AM »
wait is that true

[close]
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #49532 on: October 14, 2019, 09:57:17 AM »
Benji where'd you get your statistics, from Marrec's blog?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49533 on: October 14, 2019, 10:13:32 AM »
FolX, if i wanted to read about crime statistics i'd go on 4chan neogaf.

benjipwns

« Reply #49534 on: October 14, 2019, 10:34:12 AM »
ya'll gonna pretend like ZhugeEX wasn't fired from ResetERA.com because he failed to stop @BenjiSales from cracking 5000 followers, a near infinite amount of growth for the largest independent video game sales data Twitter account as measured by followers of that same Twitter account

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #49535 on: October 14, 2019, 10:48:32 AM »
ya'll gonna pretend like ZhugeEX wasn't fired from ResetERA.com because he failed to stop @BenjiSales from cracking 5000 followers, a near infinite amount of growth for the largest independent video game sales data Twitter account as measured by followers of that same Twitter account

Very cool and very important.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #49536 on: October 14, 2019, 10:48:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1180189025245773825

https://www.resetera.com/threads/martin-scorsese-clarifies-his-marvel-movies-comments-%E2%80%98there-is-only-one-spielberg-lucas.146751/post-25421958
Quote from: Alice
Welp, I guess people who find Scorce's statements unfair and a tad gatekeep-y are Nazis now, pack it in boys, the Anti-MCU crowd has reached their biggest low yet.

Sad to see that movie discourse on Era has reached this sort of level, but I guess some people just gotta feel good about their superior Cinema/Kino no matter the cost.
I wonder what pretentious crap should i be watching so that i can avoid being compared to MAGA dudes, just for liking some marvel movies.

Film snobs are the fucking worst.
I don't think you would be banned for saying Nintendo games are formulaic... but you would probably be banned for comparing Nintendo fans to white supremacists.

It's honestly pretty disturbing how many on the last page saw nothing wrong with that comparison. I'm not even that big of an MCU fan these days but it's really not a hill to die on.
I’m kinda not surprised by the people who liked that meme on the last page. Same ones who complain about the MCU on every thread while trying to keep the facade of “elevated cinema discussion”.
Quote from: bomma man
the point of the joke is not that you’re a racist for liking mcu, the point is that there are 300 marvel movies a year, that all make more money than god, that are all apparently decently competent, but that’s not enough - the cultural elite need to accept them as art for some reason, and any criticism by that cultural elite is met with a billion fan pile on. That’s why they are compared with the MAGA crowd, who are apparently the most persecuted people on earth - despite dominating all arms of government - because culture is still predominately liberal.
Now that's some grade a reaching. No one in this thread has said MCU films are high art, or even want them to be considered as such. That's ridiculous. Not to mention that there's little to no link to the MAGA crap.

I could be saying the people who discount MCU films as cinema are like the Gamergaters saying people who play cellphone games aren't gamers. Still find the meme funny, or accurate?
That doesn't make the comparison any better.
Yeah, comparing people to Nazis is hilarious!
Quote from: yepyepyep
The joke is making fun of the similarity between both MAGA and obsessive MCU stans being oversensitive to criticism when they are already dominating in society.
It's hilarious, because Scorcese's fans are being so oversensitive to the criticism he receives, that they go as low as comparing people who enjoy the MCU to Nazis.
Quote from: bomma man
User Banned (1 Week): Continued inflammatory point of comparison and trolling over multiple posts and doubling down after a warning
comparing people who enjoy the MCU to Nazis.
This is literally not true though, and a totally cynical, one might say over sensitive, misreading of the joke
Except that several people have called how shitty that fucking "joke" and comparison is. Like I said, I could be comparing Scorcese Stans to Gamergaters telling people that they're not real gamers (TM) because they play cellphone games. Would be funny to see how long that would go without me getting banned over it.
It was a joke, relax jeeves. And you are completely missing the point as well. It has nothing to do with racism. Also lol, the true oversensitive people were Scorsese fans all along #Galaxybrain
Comparing people to Nazis over your bullshit Film Elitism isn't a fucking joke. (Since when has Era adapted the "It's just a prank, brah!" mindset anyway? This is toxic as fuck.) And who's even mentioning racism? Speaking as someone who adores Scorcese's output, Scorcese fanboys on this forum are looking incredibly bad.
Calm down, there is no need to get so upset. Also you keep bringing up Nazis but then ask who is bringing up racism? Me no compute.
Don't tell me how I'm supposed to feel while you're discounting a shitty ass comparison as "It's just a joke".

Your attempts at gish-gallopping are tiring. There's a meme comparing MCU Stans to the Alt-Right and you, for literally no reason, bring up Racism. Are you one of those "tHe AlT-RiGhT aRe'Nt NaZiS" folks?
You. You brought up Nazis and racism by comparing MCU fans to a group that infamously includes Nazis and racists.
I am not sure if you are aware but I didn't post the meme lol. I just explained the joke to Alice because they didn't get it.
Do not tell me how to feel. You're the one defending a Nazi comparison as "It's just a joke". You've no authority on if I did, or did not get it, simply because you agree with the meme and find it funny. So miss me with your shitty ass smokescreens trying to talk a toxic meme into something harmless.
Exactly. Not to mention even trying to imply the levels of self righteousness and hatred that the MAGA camp subscribes to in their self-victimization.
User Banned (5 Days): Defending an inflammatory point of comparison over multiple posts
Then you're seriously missing something. If a comparison invokes something so politically charged, you're more or less bringing all that with it. No one is gonna read an image like this and go "Ha ha, it's funny because they're both over-sensitive", they're going to think that the two groups share values in the eyes of whomever created it.
Well it appears we have a different sense of humour I guess. It's a silly meme making fun of sensitivity within groups. One of the punchlines is the oversensitivity of MAGA people so I am not sure why I am being accused of racism lol.

Is this now a Sensitive Thread™?
 :isthis

SmokyDave

« Reply #49537 on: October 14, 2019, 10:56:09 AM »
Jesus christ, Alice. Shut the fuck up.

You'll never convince me that people who can get that vexed over cape films have faced any actual real problems in their lives. Not buying it.

marrec

« Reply #49538 on: October 14, 2019, 10:57:47 AM »
Step 1) Make joke about MCU fans feeling over-victimized

Step 2) Post joke in MCU fan thread

Step 3) Watch as MCU fans feel victimized by joke

Step 4) ???

Step 5) Profit

INB4 "don't compare me to a group that LITERALLY WANTS ME DEAD"

Boredfrom

« Reply #49539 on: October 14, 2019, 10:58:17 AM »

Seemed more like a judge thing than a lawyer thing tbh. But yeah they're appealing, the interesting part of the case is over for me personally at least, the result is a little whatever  :trumps

::)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #49540 on: October 14, 2019, 11:07:17 AM »
Fuck Marvel, Martin Scorsese’s The Lighthouse is coming out this week. It’s his best movie since Joker.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #49541 on: October 14, 2019, 11:07:36 AM »
Step 1) Make joke about MCU fans feeling over-victimized

Step 2) Post joke in MCU fan thread

Step 3) Watch as MCU fans feel victimized by joke

Step 4) ???

Step 5) Profit

INB4 "don't compare me to a group that LITERALLY WANTS ME DEAD"
Comparing people to Nazis over your bullshit Film Elitism isn't a fucking joke. (Since when has Era adapted the "It's just a prank, brah!" mindset anyway? This is toxic as fuck.)

benjipwns

« Reply #49542 on: October 14, 2019, 11:13:44 AM »
My favorite part is when Alice tries to think of an outrageous example as a comparison to illustrate the toxic nature of the "joke" and goes with "Gamergaters calling mobile games not real gamers" as the line crosser.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #49543 on: October 14, 2019, 11:14:54 AM »
You know what, the "World's Depression Index" is a great concept actually.
It should be measured and tracked like the stock market.

marrec

« Reply #49544 on: October 14, 2019, 11:16:24 AM »
Only if it can then be used to index some kind of credit, like if Amazon buys Depression Index credit they can offset how badly they treat their workers.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #49545 on: October 14, 2019, 11:19:29 AM »
Resetera on Friday: Fuck any corporation that bows to CHINA. BOYCOTT THEM

Resetera on Monday: DISNEY PLUS IS SO AMAZING GUYS LOOK AT ALL THESE C TIER MOVIES STARING 14 YEAR OLD WHITE BOYS WHEEEEE
:O

nudemacusers

« Reply #49546 on: October 14, 2019, 11:28:02 AM »
oh no. It was the worst.
List of topics, American dude was trying to impress German girl with:

- his stance on Obama’s healthcare policies
- that whole he doesn’t like Trump’s “sometimes lies” that he likes some of his polices, and he’s a
Policy guy
- that our healthcare is the greatest in the world and others wish they were us
- that Americans have moral authority to tell others what to do.

... that is where I got off and turned to the woman and said “he is the worst example of an American... run.”

also? Hiroshima... you are an amazing town.

:era
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49547 on: October 14, 2019, 11:31:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/live-fortnite-pre-season-11-event-starting-now-update-still-on-blackhole.146824/page-22

:rage

Quote from: KartuneDX, post: 25431855, member: 38249
They delay the end of each season all the time, it’s pretty much expected for “Overtime” challenges so I highly doubt it’s purely that. I gotta agree with those calling it a cheap (expensive) trick. I just want to play, enough with the theatrics. It’s a holiday for most and I understand the angst/anticipation. It just seems poorly timed.
Quote from: LordDraven, post: 25432218, member: 52336
Wow... you’ll survive man
Quote from: KartuneDX, post: 25432767, member: 38249
Yeah, no shit? It doesn’t mean it’s any less poorly timed to have this downtime on a holiday.
Quote from: LordDraven, post: 25432852, member: 52336
Again. You’ll live
Quote from: KartuneDX, post: 25432909, member: 38249
Again, no shit. You’re not witty or clever, and it is what it is. People want to play, it’s fine.
Quote from: scare_crow, post: 25432959, member: 23867
If you send them a schedule, I'm sure they'll time the next update around your time off.
Quote from: KartuneDX, post: 25433043, member: 38249
So people would prefer to entertain a pointless guessing ARG that keep millions of people on their toes rather than transparent update/downtime times as might be standard? It’s fine that it’s more than likely standard maintenance but don’t pretend this is a fun, quirky little promotion.
Quote from: scare_crow, post: 25433156, member: 23867
Man, loosen up. It's clearly downtime/marketing for the new season. Just because you don't know exactly the second you'll get to play again, doesn't mean it's some huge affront.

But it IS a fun, quirky little promotion.  :lol
:neogaf
ど助平

Hamarr

« Reply #49548 on: October 14, 2019, 11:31:20 AM »
When I think about the struggles people face in this life, it’s really the fact that people don’t like the same mindless popcorn entertainment as others that really brings a tear to my eye.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #49549 on: October 14, 2019, 11:33:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-today-columnist-do-we-still-agree-on-beating-trump-after-your-lgbtq-forum-im-not-sure.146967/
USA Today Columnist: Do we still agree on beating Trump? After your LGBTQ forum, I'm not sure.

What are your thoughts, OP?

OP avy

gottem!

nudemacusers

« Reply #49550 on: October 14, 2019, 11:34:28 AM »
Btw I’ll never not laugh that the lgbt “representation” in endgame was one tiny scene that could be cut without zero impact to the film prior to being shipped out to ENEMY OF FREEDOM China.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #49551 on: October 14, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/usa-today-columnist-do-we-still-agree-on-beating-trump-after-your-lgbtq-forum-im-not-sure.146967/
Quote from: from the article
I support your efforts to impeach him, but that’s likely to fail, and it is well within your — our — power to remove him at the ballot box when that happens.

But if you can’t get to 270 electoral votes, you’re going to have to live with me as the grumpiest roommate you ever had. You can count on four years of me letting the tub get grimy, leaving my dishes in the sink and not speaking to you.
:badass

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #49552 on: October 14, 2019, 11:46:42 AM »
You'd think Alice "Don't talk to me about Marx, I've been antifa for 25 years!" would not be such a hardcore Disney fan

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #49554 on: October 14, 2019, 11:50:04 AM »
If you're over the age of 15, and do not have children under the age of 15, and you subscribe to Disney +, you should be on a watch list
:O

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #49555 on: October 14, 2019, 11:51:16 AM »
You'd think Alice "Don't talk to me about Marx, I've been antifa for 25 years!" would not be such a hardcore Disney fan

The MCU is basically Rules For Radicals 2.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #49556 on: October 14, 2019, 11:53:06 AM »
Twitter should add an apology format
And instead of like/retweet there's accept/reject.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #49557 on: October 14, 2019, 11:54:39 AM »
PLEASE READ
©@©™

bdoughty

« Reply #49558 on: October 14, 2019, 11:59:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/paedophile-richard-huckle-murdered-in-prison.146946/

Pedo killed in jail. Abused 200 babies and children.
Kept a scorecard on his computer ranking the amount of abuse for each.

Resetera says...

Pedophilia appears to be some form of developmental abnormality. MRI's suggest malformations of various parts of the brain. Offenders also seem to have less inhibition control (although that may not be surprising since most if not all studies are of those individuals who offend and get caught, and if you offend you've exhibited a lack of inhibition). It's essentially an illness which has horrible effects on innocents. Understanding this, while I find the whole thing deeply disturbing and vile, I really can't get onboard with the whole "oh well" shit happens whenever something like this happens. These people might be sick bastards, but they're also sick bastards if you get what I mean.

Gotta love the criminal code. Murder? Sure. Theft? Absolutely! Diddle kids? DIE.

Don't really get the usage of quotation marks, but I can't really say I feel too sorry for him.

Do murders in jail get investigated?

Whilst not celebrating his death it's difficult to muster sympathy for a man who willingly committed so much abuse, ruined so many lives and who also wrote up a guidebook to help other people commit the same crimes.

It was wrong for him to die and I hope the perpetrator(s) is/are held to account. He won't serve his sentence nor or get to reflect on his actions. Like a phantom shit in the toilet that you were sure was going to cause a long reckoning...poof and the thing has gone.

we should not accept (nor glorify) the fact that people we put in jail and remove from society (no matter what they did) can be killed, raped or tortured.
Like death penalty, no exceptions.
Some posts in this thread, hurgh.

I don't like being happy for someone's death. I don't think it's right.

But geez, this is the closest I have ever been to being happy someone died.

You guys stick suck, except Filler. Fucking hundreds of pages over a bunch of Comic Book nonsense. Nerds.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49559 on: October 14, 2019, 12:09:00 PM »
ど助平