Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3801527 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #3720 on: March 19, 2019, 10:17:41 AM »
Oh I hope this is the new phrase

Retire yikes from me dawg
Hire super awks
Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3721 on: March 19, 2019, 10:18:18 AM »
BAN ATLUS
BAN THQ
BAN FF9
BAN CDPR
BAN REDLETTERMEDIA
BAN THE WORD BOYS
BAN SMASHBROS
BAN YOUTUBE
BAN MEMES
BAN CAPCOM
BAN GDC

DO IT ALREADY YOU COWARDS

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3722 on: March 19, 2019, 10:19:55 AM »
It's representative of GDC. They hired them. This needs to be brought to them so they can do better next time. Complaining to GDC is a sure way they won't hire them again.
says this expert who has run many events and totally is aware of how unions at convention centers work ::)  :lol

you have to use the cc's vendors for literally everything from electricity to water to internet to security and more. so no, gdc didn't choose this security company.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3723 on: March 19, 2019, 10:21:06 AM »
Lol at DigitalOP frothing over some guy's ban in page 2.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #3724 on: March 19, 2019, 10:22:31 AM »
If you hire a security  firm here you're glad when they're not too open about being part of some kind of gang.  :doge
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:27:58 AM by KennyLoggins »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3725 on: March 19, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »
These people just don't stop to think about how the world works;  GDC rents a venue, probably comes with a security service or has to find a local one. 

They are a combination of glorified wannabe cops and off duty cops;  and cops are prejudice having dicks (and no I do not want to have another argument with The Bire Bootlickers Society about how kind and gentle cops are.)

GDC should handle the complaints and direct them to the security company but directing your anger at them is misguided.

I've been to big events before

They probably had to tell 500 white people that day "hey that's the line for speakers" and they said "oh haha whoops" and changed lines

But these people aren't going to show up in twitter saying they made that mistake, or saying yeah GDC needs better signage, those guys were camped out all day steering people into the right line

Because it's a meaningless one off interaction that doesn't even register
Uncle

Rman

« Reply #3726 on: March 19, 2019, 10:35:10 AM »
Uncle:  That person's story is completely believable to me that they were singled out;  I also don't think it's that big of a deal and could just as likely been because they looked young. 

Either way more addressing the "FUCK GDC" stuff.

If you hire a security  firm here you're glad when they're not too open about being part of some kind of gang.  :doge

Some of the "bouncer" type security services are like that, the ones that work nightclubs;  I doubt events where GDC are hosted would ever end up hiring that kind.   They are going to end up with the mall cop variety;  the experience levels of the people involved are all over the map but it's generally a combination of law enforcement, wannabe law enforcement, and randos who just wanted a job.
Since when has ERA not been kneejerk lol?  You're too reasonable for it.

I honestly don't know why developers even post there.  Everything is construed to "fuck the games industry!" in some way or another.  I wouldn't want any association with the place if I was in the industry.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3727 on: March 19, 2019, 10:39:43 AM »
um its not a pretend boycott its very serious. all of these non-devs on resetti will 100% NOT be attending Game Developers Conference ever! they will of course continue to read and react to news from GDC but as non-devs they WILL NOT be attending this dev focused conference AT ALL :maf

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3728 on: March 19, 2019, 10:47:19 AM »
Is Patton Oswalt still cancelled for being an alt-right piece of shit because of that one time he showed charity to a sick old dude?
Or does he get that MCU pass?

thetylerrob

« Reply #3729 on: March 19, 2019, 10:47:53 AM »
GDC has all these talks about diversity and inclusiveness and these morons want to cancel it because security guards aren't woke enough.

Outrage culture doesn't exist tho  ::)

BisMarckie

« Reply #3730 on: March 19, 2019, 10:49:44 AM »
Uncle:  That person's story is completely believable to me that they were singled out;  I also don't think it's that big of a deal and could just as likely been because they looked young. 

Either way more addressing the "FUCK GDC" stuff.  No matter what you assume about the behavior of the security guards these guys wanting to hoist responsibility of every single person involved in anything right up to the top of the group/company so they can do a little pretend boycott is tiring.

Some of the "bouncer" type security services are like that, the ones that work nightclubs;  I doubt events where GDC are hosted would ever end up hiring that kind.   They are going to end up with the mall cop variety;  the experience levels of the people involved are all over the map but it's generally a combination of law enforcement, wannabe law enforcement, and randos who just wanted a job.

You'd be surprised how often I saw dudes that were clearly Hells Angels getting hired for corporate events. :doge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3731 on: March 19, 2019, 10:50:21 AM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3733 on: March 19, 2019, 10:57:58 AM »

Either way more addressing the "FUCK GDC" stuff.  No matter what you assume about the behavior of the security guards these guys wanting to hoist responsibility of every single person involved in anything right up to the top of the group/company so they can do a little pretend boycott is tiring.

Of course, I'm not saying those people are lying

I'm saying those guards in all likelihood steered dozens or hundreds of people away from that line correctly that day, and were probably bored out of their minds

Doesn't mean that people entering the line with confidence were or were not questioned, there was probably some profiling, but you know a bunch of people were correctly pushed away from it

This is the kind of injustice that used to be dealt with by saying "sorry about that, I haven't had my coffee this morning and my feet are killing me"
Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3734 on: March 19, 2019, 11:11:20 AM »

Clockwork5

« Reply #3735 on: March 19, 2019, 11:12:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/goty-2018-wrap-up-future-planning.106093/

How long before someone utters the words “voter suppression” in that thread?

People are not taking Nicole’s magnum opus well.

BisMarckie

« Reply #3736 on: March 19, 2019, 11:15:14 AM »
Why go to Disneyland of all places when you don't have to take your kids with you? :what

BisMarckie

« Reply #3737 on: March 19, 2019, 11:15:42 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Contrapoints is doing a pretty bad job apparently.

benjipwns

« Reply #3738 on: March 19, 2019, 11:17:52 AM »
Hello community,

Thank you to everyone for another thrilling Games of the Year event here at ResetEra! Now that the votes have been counted and the results published, we on the GOTY team would like to take the opportunity to talk about what went well and what could go better next time. With this now being the second year that the team has handled this event, we've identified several recurring issues that I am going to highlight and address in this thread.

The Issues

Vote Formatting & Spelling
Although we've added tools to alleviate this issue, such as VoteBot and volunteers who alert voters to incorrect ballots, many posters are still formatting their votes incorrectly. Format mistakes make things harder for everyone involved! On a similar note, we've seen a lot of typos and spelling issues such as forgetting a colon in a game's name, leaving a letter off the end, forgetting a "the" at the start of a game name, and so on. This can result in votes not counting, and it creates additional work for vote tabulation to ensure that we've consolidated the votes for every misspelling and permutation of a game's name. This is something we want to try and reduce as much as possible going forward.

This can create strange scenarios where a game, for example, has a bad port on one system but still receives a high result for that platform's results because the game was fine on another system. Another strange scenario: In 2018 voting, Assassin's Creed Odyssey placed on the Best Switch Game list because of the release of the game in Japan which resulted in the meta tag for Switch being added to the game. It is clear team that meta tags for category placement are not producing satisfactory results.

We believe this will allow for more accurate categories as category winners will not simply be determined off of the GOTY vote list. It will hopefully give opportunity for other games to shine and help drive discussion about aspects of games that haven't been covered in previous years.

Below are some of the categories that the team would like to see added. Do note that this list is no where near finalized. This is simply a rough draft of categories that we could include if we changed to a two round voting system.

Going forward, we'd like to either clarify the rules regarding what is considered a remake/remaster and what isn't. Resident Evil 2, for instance, is a substantial overhaul from the original and thus should be eligible for GOTY. This was the case with Pokemon Let’s Go. Shadow of the Colossus, however, was simply a graphical upgrade, and in theory should not be eligible. That said, we could always have a “Best Remake” category. Simply put, if a game remake/remaster is MORE than just a graphics overhaul, then it would be eligible for GOTY.

The alternate approach could be that, if voters feel that the category system ensures remakes/remasters will not overwhelm the system, that such games are eligible for GOTY and categories.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #3739 on: March 19, 2019, 11:29:31 AM »
I found one of the elusive female posters of Resetera

I took a shower last night without telling/asking my husband first. It was GREAT/r/all

You might be thinking wtf? Why would a grown woman need to ask or tell anyone that she's taking a shower? That's ridiculous! Well, you are correct. But that doesn't change the fucked up dynamic between me and my husband when it comes to childcare expectations. I have a vag, therefore I am 100% responsible for the kids. At all times. Even when I was working full time, which I was until I had my daughter.

I had a baby 5 weeks ago and my life is currently a blur of feeding baby, changing baby, snuggling baby, sleeping for a few hours at a time, trying to sneak in a few charmed episodes or catching up on my dvr shows, and repeat. And then when my 5 year old who has adhd and is newly medicated gets home from school, I have to add his needs on top of that.

It's not easy, but it's worth it. That's my mantra. One day you'll probably find me rocking back and forth in the corner, repeating that phrase.. but anyway, my husband goes to work at 630 ish and gets done at 430 ish. I'm guessing a bit because he doesn't actually get home from work until 10 or 11.

He will go do side projects or visit his friend or his crazy mother. He pretty much does whatever he wants. And even the side projects aren't helping us as a family, because I still pay my part of the bills and provide everything for the kids, so it's not like he's doing them for us.

The point is, I am a mom 24/7 and it has been difficult to do basic things like eat or shower, because I have a newborn. My husband helped with the baby for the first week while I was recovering from my c section, but nothing since. He doesn't even hold her most nights. He sucks, but that's a whole different story that I'm trying not to get into right now. He will sit on the couch and watch tv while I'm cleaning or cooking and if the baby starts crying, he will at most, say a few things to her from across the living room, like "awwe dont cry baby girl" while I have to actually stop what I'm doing and help her.

Last night after he got home, I went in my room and got some pajamas to change into. I needed a shower, but he was making some food in the kitchen, so I knew he'd get pissy if I asked him to watch the baby. So, I was just gonna go into the bathroom and change my clothes. When I got in there, I got mad. I was thinking, fuck this! She's his daughter as much as she is mine. He has never once asked me to watch her while he showers. Why should I have to ask him to watch his own child? So what if he's cooking? If I didn't do anything else while caring for the baby, I would have starved to death and been a stinky mess still wearing my hospital clothes.

And so, I took a damn shower! And I wasn't quick about it either. I had to stop myself from rushing because Idk why. It was just this instinct. But I took the shower to make a point. Parenting is not just my responsibility because I'm the mom. Yes Im on leave from work to be with the baby, but that doesn't mean I don't need help sometimes. I feel like a single mom and that really sucks. We both created this baby. We both wanted this baby. I can't imagine going a whole day without seeing or holding her. He sucks as a dad and I'm done just letting him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/b2x260/i_took_a_shower_last_night_without_tellingasking/?st=jtfxjgyj&sh=fdd357b4
:O

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3740 on: March 19, 2019, 11:30:03 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #3741 on: March 19, 2019, 11:41:34 AM »

On the topic of eligibility: I would think no rule is needed. If people are voting for a title, it's not for no reason. As long as it was released - on any platform - that year, count it. If you disqualify something popular enough to place, you're only making people angry.

No vote suppression! This is Era! :-p

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3742 on: March 19, 2019, 11:43:44 AM »
Although I understand the sentiment, I'll admit I'm a wee bit uncomfortable with with the idea of playing Top Trumps with diversity.

"Are you (x)? Are you (x) enough?"

I mean, apart from the obvious

inherent in the premise of the thread, this arose because they wanted to post a topic about diversity, and theres a long "Well, I would but I'm a white dude, I probably shouldn't", "oh, yeah, me either", "Yep, white dude here" back and forth.

I mean, you wouldn't want anyone questioning the optics that that thread is mostly dudes talking about what acceptable female designs are, or thinking that its weird for a bunch of dudes to be declaring what is and is not acceptable

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #3743 on: March 19, 2019, 11:51:15 AM »
randomly stumbled upon left wing voat, because r/piracy is going to sink soon -> https://raddle.me/forums
"ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS!"
"You kiss your grandmother with that mouth?"

Later...
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3744 on: March 19, 2019, 11:57:29 AM »
Music ⭐   Opiate of the Masses

:dead

:ufup Marx

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3745 on: March 19, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
Have been noticing this one in particular being used to spread anti-trans sentiment

Here we go  ::)

FStop7

« Reply #3746 on: March 19, 2019, 12:05:08 PM »
Hello community,

Thank you to everyone for another thrilling Games of the Year event here at ResetEra! Now that the votes have been counted and the results published, we on the GOTY team would like to take the opportunity to talk about what went well and what could go better next time. With this now being the second year that the team has handled this event, we've identified several recurring issues that I am going to highlight and address in this thread.

The Issues

Vote Formatting & Spelling
Although we've added tools to alleviate this issue, such as VoteBot and volunteers who alert voters to incorrect ballots, many posters are still formatting their votes incorrectly. Format mistakes make things harder for everyone involved! On a similar note, we've seen a lot of typos and spelling issues such as forgetting a colon in a game's name, leaving a letter off the end, forgetting a "the" at the start of a game name, and so on. This can result in votes not counting, and it creates additional work for vote tabulation to ensure that we've consolidated the votes for every misspelling and permutation of a game's name. This is something we want to try and reduce as much as possible going forward.

This can create strange scenarios where a game, for example, has a bad port on one system but still receives a high result for that platform's results because the game was fine on another system. Another strange scenario: In 2018 voting, Assassin's Creed Odyssey placed on the Best Switch Game list because of the release of the game in Japan which resulted in the meta tag for Switch being added to the game. It is clear team that meta tags for category placement are not producing satisfactory results.

We believe this will allow for more accurate categories as category winners will not simply be determined off of the GOTY vote list. It will hopefully give opportunity for other games to shine and help drive discussion about aspects of games that haven't been covered in previous years.

Below are some of the categories that the team would like to see added. Do note that this list is no where near finalized. This is simply a rough draft of categories that we could include if we changed to a two round voting system.

Going forward, we'd like to either clarify the rules regarding what is considered a remake/remaster and what isn't. Resident Evil 2, for instance, is a substantial overhaul from the original and thus should be eligible for GOTY. This was the case with Pokemon Let’s Go. Shadow of the Colossus, however, was simply a graphical upgrade, and in theory should not be eligible. That said, we could always have a “Best Remake” category. Simply put, if a game remake/remaster is MORE than just a graphics overhaul, then it would be eligible for GOTY.

The alternate approach could be that, if voters feel that the category system ensures remakes/remasters will not overwhelm the system, that such games are eligible for GOTY and categories.

A famous YouTuber posting here?? 

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #3747 on: March 19, 2019, 12:11:17 PM »

On the topic of eligibility: I would think no rule is needed. If people are voting for a title, it's not for no reason. As long as it was released - on any platform - that year, count it. If you disqualify something popular enough to place, you're only making people angry.

No vote suppression! This is Era! :-p

For Christ-fucking-sakes, I’ve had Warhammer 40k rules arguments with people lasting up to an hour that aren’t as Byzantine and absurd as this shit. This is like watching a committee take the easiest most natural thing (like beating off for example) and making it where you need a permit, a few forms, and planning papers drawn up.

EDIT: and speaking of beating off, #Bore mods <3

EditEdit: Ha! Nice word filter. The oppression is palpable.

:aah
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 12:15:44 PM by joeboy101 »

benjipwns

« Reply #3748 on: March 19, 2019, 12:15:35 PM »
Please no flash photography. No one except besada cared who I was until I put on the mask.

marrec

« Reply #3749 on: March 19, 2019, 12:15:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scotus-rules-5%E2%80%934-that-ice-may-arrest-and-detain-an-unauthorized-immigrant-indefinitely-once-he-has-been-taken-into-criminal-custody.106258/

Not surprisingly, the OP and ERA have this one wrong: SCOTUS actually ruled that an unauthorized immigrant can still be detained after release from prison if they haven't been detained within 24 hours of release. This ruling was not regarding indefinite detention and instead is extremely narrow and focused on specific language of a 1996 law.

Of course, nobody wants to actually read what the case was about and instead just wants to be angry about the imagined ruling.

agrajag

« Reply #3750 on: March 19, 2019, 12:17:01 PM »
Have been noticing this one in particular being used to spread anti-trans sentiment

Here we go  ::)

I hate that nobody: meme. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #3751 on: March 19, 2019, 12:19:22 PM »
Please no flash photography. No one except besada cared who I was until I put on the mask.

?

benjipwns

« Reply #3752 on: March 19, 2019, 12:19:29 PM »
At what point does Youtube get the hammer dropped on them for keeping Pewdiepie on youtube all this time after all the infractions and now his contribution to influencing racist violence?
Until someones hand is directly caught in the cookie jar nothing will change. I don't even know how one would go about cleaning up YouTube.
DO IT COWARDS
[close]
[close]

Boredfrom

« Reply #3753 on: March 19, 2019, 12:19:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scotus-rules-5%E2%80%934-that-ice-may-arrest-and-detain-an-unauthorized-immigrant-indefinitely-once-he-has-been-taken-into-criminal-custody.106258/

Not surprisingly, the OP and ERA have this one wrong: SCOTUS actually ruled that an unauthorized immigrant can still be detained after release from prison if they haven't been detained within 24 hours of release. This ruling was not regarding indefinite detention and instead is extremely narrow and focused on specific language of a 1996 law.

Of course, nobody wants to actually read what the case was about and instead just wants to be angry about the imagined ruling.

Said it before, the Supreme Court needs to be dismantled. Needs to reappear as with only elected candidates with term limits. My whole generation is now fucked because of this shit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/scotus-rules-5%E2%80%934-that-ice-may-arrest-and-detain-an-unauthorized-immigrant-indefinitely-once-he-has-been-taken-into-criminal-custody.106258/page-3#post-18994158

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #3754 on: March 19, 2019, 12:22:04 PM »

Said it before, the Supreme Court needs to be dismantled. Needs to reappear as with only elected candidates with term limits. My whole generation is now fucked because of this shit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/scotus-rules-5%E2%80%934-that-ice-may-arrest-and-detain-an-unauthorized-immigrant-indefinitely-once-he-has-been-taken-into-criminal-custody.106258/page-3#post-18994158

Because having to run for the position won’t impact their impartiality at all.

::)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3755 on: March 19, 2019, 12:22:06 PM »
Quote from: Hecht
Great idea! We should make a thread about figuring out how to best tackle it for 2019.
Smartest thing you’ve said today!

benjipwns

« Reply #3756 on: March 19, 2019, 12:22:22 PM »
FACT CHECK: The Senate can vote them down and they cannot serve beyond the end of their life.

marrec

« Reply #3757 on: March 19, 2019, 12:22:37 PM »

These mental giants are forming lasting and incorrect political opinions based on 240 characters in a tweet.

agrajag

« Reply #3758 on: March 19, 2019, 12:24:11 PM »
at least benji won't tell us how ubisoft is just out to scam us out of our hard earned dollars with their loot box schemes

benjipwns

« Reply #3759 on: March 19, 2019, 12:26:31 PM »
These mental giants are forming lasting and incorrect political opinions based on 240 characters in a tweet.
FACT CHECK: The Party is always correct.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3760 on: March 19, 2019, 12:29:42 PM »

Setup: A thing that nobody is talking about, is asking about, or particularly wants to know

Punchline: An item of unsolicited information presented to a group of questionable utility or value

:whatsthedeal

benjipwns

« Reply #3761 on: March 19, 2019, 12:33:37 PM »
you can see why the dummies are easily misled, just from the posted AP article in that thread
U.S. Supreme Court gives Trump victory on immigration detention
Lawrence Hurley
4 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Supreme Court on Tuesday endorsed the U.S. government’s authority to detain immigrants awaiting deportation anytime - potentially even years - after they have completed prison terms for criminal convictions, handing President Donald Trump a victory as he pursues hardline immigration policies.
The law at issue states that the government can detain convicted immigrants “when the alien is released” from criminal detention. Civil rights lawyers for two groups of plaintiffs argued that the language of the law shows that it applies only immediately after immigrants are released. The Trump administration said the government should have the power to detain such immigrants anytime.
The plaintiffs included two legal U.S. residents involved in separate lawsuits filed in 2013, a Cambodian immigrant named Mony Preap convicted of marijuana possession and a Palestinian immigrant named Bassam Yusuf Khoury convicted of attempting to manufacture a controlled substance.
It's a case dating back to the Obama administration, even the 9th Circuit ruling was from 2016, yet even the AP article is painting this as Trump-specific. So you can see why the dummies on ResetERA.com are acting as if a Clinton Administration or even the in-power Obama Administration would have argued differently from how they did in favor of protecting a federal power over foreigners involved in DRUGS.

agrajag

« Reply #3762 on: March 19, 2019, 12:33:57 PM »

Setup: A thing that nobody is talking about, is asking about, or particularly wants to know

Punchline: An item of unsolicited information presented to a group of questionable utility or value

I just don't like it conceptually, ok? And also it makes people sound like nobodies. It would flow better if it said "no one."

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #3763 on: March 19, 2019, 12:35:49 PM »
FACT CHECK: The Senate can vote them down and they cannot serve beyond the end of their life.

:lol

benjipwns

« Reply #3764 on: March 19, 2019, 12:35:58 PM »
For many on ResetERA.com, the state started on January 20, 2017 at 12:01 PM.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3765 on: March 19, 2019, 12:37:04 PM »
Nobody in March 2019:
Era: HERE IS OUR 1700 WORD RULES AND REGULATIONS TO SCIENTIFICALLY DETERMINE MOST POPULAR GAME IN OUR BUBBLE OF 2018

benjipwns

« Reply #3766 on: March 19, 2019, 12:38:43 PM »
You're supposed to put the giant Pikachu face at the end I think.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3767 on: March 19, 2019, 12:39:25 PM »

I just don't like it conceptually, ok? And also it makes people sound like nobodies. It would flow better if it said "no one."

nobody:

agrajag: THIS IS A STUPID MEME! IT SHOULD ACTUALLY BE "NO ONE"

agrajag

« Reply #3768 on: March 19, 2019, 12:39:46 PM »
 :lol

Bananas

« Reply #3769 on: March 19, 2019, 12:40:51 PM »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3770 on: March 19, 2019, 12:41:04 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3771 on: March 19, 2019, 12:44:21 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3772 on: March 19, 2019, 12:47:41 PM »

stufte

« Reply #3773 on: March 19, 2019, 12:48:18 PM »
Bananas is like that Aunt with dementia that keeps calling for her dog that has actually been dead for 30 years.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3774 on: March 19, 2019, 12:48:41 PM »

Have been noticing this one in particular being used to spread anti-trans sentiment :wag

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #3775 on: March 19, 2019, 12:50:07 PM »

Have been noticing this one in particular being used to spread anti-trans sentiment :wag

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3776 on: March 19, 2019, 12:53:29 PM »

marrec

« Reply #3777 on: March 19, 2019, 12:56:10 PM »
*nerd voice* That's lady pikachu

agrajag

« Reply #3778 on: March 19, 2019, 12:57:26 PM »
Pikasette