Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3798958 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #33600 on: July 26, 2019, 11:20:46 PM »
It's not that surprising to think Sanders is not a fan of women.
Between the rape fantasies and comments about Clinton only getting support because she is a women.
You can not like Bernie Sanders, that's fine.
The @ that was done to Kirblar in this thread and the @ for Kirblar and Autodidact in a previous Sanders thread honestly says otherwise.
Just change the name of the site to ModeratERA and get it over with.
:kermit

BisMarckie

« Reply #33601 on: July 26, 2019, 11:24:51 PM »
Oh, trust me, I will be reporting folks this time. Not gonna have people shitting up my thread with their petty antics.
Can you  report people for shitting up threads with their petty antics here as well?

Because if yes.... :punch

benjipwns

« Reply #33602 on: July 26, 2019, 11:25:22 PM »
FACT CHECK: Can't shit up threads here.

benjipwns

« Reply #33603 on: July 26, 2019, 11:36:40 PM »
He could stop sticking and shaking his damn finger in everyone's face for a start. The skin crawl comment is one I normally see. People like to dismiss it instead of looking at why it actually gets said. There is a reason why people land on that and it has a lot to do with how he personally acts and sounds. His mannerisms to a lot of people that aren't supporters produce negative reactions. That's not a current thing. It was an issue and a thing back in 2016 as well. We all know a person at school or work or life in general where you and others around you just don't get a good vibe from and they haven't done anything actually wrong to you but how they act, sound, etc is super off putting to you. Sanders is like that for a LOT of people.
The Bernpression complex continues.

He's not going to be the nominee. Deal with it and stop blaming everyone but his finger-wagging sexist ass, bruh.

nudemacusers

« Reply #33604 on: July 26, 2019, 11:43:48 PM »
Possibly try wearing ironed clothes every now and again? He just looks so frumpy.

I remember when this complaint was going around on the GOP side about Ron Paul and it turned out it was because he bought his suits off the rack rather than have them tailored, for some reason I can imagine this being true for Sanders too. Isn't helped by the fact that they often both lean onto the top of their podium like some kind of skin crawler instead of anybody who's ever given a speech/presentation without one.
Tbh if Bernie wants to turn it around on era he’ll start wearing cargo shorts and n7 tees.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33607 on: July 27, 2019, 12:13:21 AM »
I don't want to seem mean or dismissive, but what professional accomplishments

benjipwns

« Reply #33608 on: July 27, 2019, 12:19:52 AM »
Brianna is a computer programmer, cyber security expert, and small business owner with a proven track record of standing up for progressive values no matter the cost.

Brianna founded and runs her own independent technology firm in Dedham, Massachusetts. She also hosts several long-running podcasts on both tech and culture, including “Rocket” on Relay FM. Brianna came to national prominence when she and other women working in the tech industry were personally targeted by alt-right hate groups, including one spearheaded by Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to Donald Trump. Despite multitudes of threats on her life and her family, Brianna has never wavered as a voice for the marginalized, including women, people of color, and LGBT individuals.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #33609 on: July 27, 2019, 12:23:31 AM »
Brianna Wu looks like the substitute teacher who writes down the names of misbehaving students and then shows the teacher when they return

benjipwns

« Reply #33610 on: July 27, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »
Edit: Shit this thread made me tired and angry. I'm getting offline lol. Also, to the mods, could you please give the people who did meaningless drivebys warnings so they'll maybe think twice before shitting up another thread with Sanders in the title? They've successfully derailed every single thread that involves Sanders and it's toxic for actual discussion.
They won’t because they support the shitposting.
:curious

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33611 on: July 27, 2019, 12:59:16 AM »
Is having a job an accomplishment? Is latching onto a pointless movement (gamergate) an accomplishment?

benjipwns

« Reply #33612 on: July 27, 2019, 01:00:34 AM »
slow down there with the first one buddy

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33613 on: July 27, 2019, 01:04:14 AM »
I don't want to seem mean or dismissive, but what professional accomplishments

Expert on Russian cyber penetration. :noah
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33614 on: July 27, 2019, 01:07:30 AM »
Doing well at a job is a professional accomplishment. Just having one though...

I guess it's an accomplishment if it took a lot of struggle or you overcame adversity, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #33615 on: July 27, 2019, 01:08:07 AM »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #33617 on: July 27, 2019, 02:39:55 AM »
they banned that guy who was against police propaganda:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/astral-chain-action-trailer-nintendo-switch.131300/post-23095562
User Banned (2 Weeks): Trolling, Antagonizing Other Users, and Thread Derailment Over Multiple Posts in this Thread; Prior Ban for Similar Behavior

Daily reminder that the japanese police system is just as corrupt and racist as anywhere else. It's not some kind of utopia and that a game that is cyberpunk inspired doesn't use this oppurtuniy to critique it is just as bad.
:usacry :japancry

spoiler (click to show/hide)
probably went too far with this :doge
And what exactly is wrong with this when not all cops are bad and are needed?
Maybe because one might not want to play a game were abusers of power are praised as heroes?
Sanka

Curious who you will call if someone hits your car and leaves the scene, or breaks into your house? You do realize their are bad people and corruption in many, MANY facets of society. I sincerely hope that you check how humanely all the meat you eat was killed, and that the clothes you buy are made by fairly paid workers in good conditions, etc. etc. etc.

Frankly your comments are disgusting.
Didn't know the police had such a dedicated defense force. They really need it tho. I merely expressed my dislike of the police system and a game that wants to glorify it and to you that's disgusting? Interesting.
[close]

man, high school cops are having a blast killing alien things and keeping it a secret?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33618 on: July 27, 2019, 05:15:20 AM »
Begun, the manchildren war has ! :rejoice

https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/

Why are you throwing away money by taking a baby to Disney World when he won't be able to remember ever having been there?

What a weird fucking stance

Meanwhile everyone else has to endure your screaming infants who can neither do anything in the park nor ever remember any of the visit ever happening.

I will never get why people bring kids under 3 to the parks.

1.) They're too young to remember than therefore appreciate any of it.

Little known fact : you can put toddlers in a box for their first three years without providing any sort of positive stimulation because they won't remember anything anyway !

:science

She's just mad and jealous that she can't experience it without the kids in tow. Why is it millennials fault who don't want to bring kids into the world thats on fire that she can't do what she wants to.

:joker

Pay me more and maybe I'll consider having a child. Or hell just better benefits to help pay for their upbringing.
What an odd thing to say.
Why? They won't pay better wages and I'm not about to raise a kid in poverty. So I'm staying childless.

They.
It's ok you don't want children because you don't think you can provide at the level you deem adequate, you don't have to hide behind them.

Quote from: Hours Left
Children are literally the worst.

Wow, even worse than bumbling straight "allies" huh ?

Boomers are the absolute fucking worst.

Is it boomers or children ? Make up your mind ERA !

If you missed the last chapter...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/policy-changes-at-disneyland-disney-world-no-more-wagons-large-strollers-and-no-more-smoking.108139/
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33619 on: July 27, 2019, 05:19:07 AM »
I'm not going to get into this fight, but taking a newborn into a crowded place with all the potential for an accident to happen is a bad look.

Also, don't no kid shame me. I don't need kids to know that bringing a newborn is not a good idea and only pisses off everyone around you. A crying baby in line is just as bad as vaping in line.

:neogaf

https://www.resetera.com/threads/policy-changes-at-disneyland-disney-world-no-more-wagons-large-strollers-and-no-more-smoking.108139/post-20597555
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33620 on: July 27, 2019, 05:30:17 AM »
Calling a woman a tramp for wearing shorts on probably a hot summer day. She should have kept her legs closed.
Kids are parasites anyways.
Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry.
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33622 on: July 27, 2019, 05:51:25 AM »
I hate to break it to you but Disney already monitors just about every square inch of the park. And i mean with actual human surveillance.

:vr

That was before that domestic disturbance caught on video a couple of months ago that went on for several minutes before any official security showed up.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/policy-changes-at-disneyland-disney-world-no-more-wagons-large-strollers-and-no-more-smoking.108139/post-19463815

Edit : Oh God :neogaf

[Smoking ban] is pretty easy to enforce. Just add security searches at the gate and nothing gets in

https://www.resetera.com/threads/policy-changes-at-disneyland-disney-world-no-more-wagons-large-strollers-and-no-more-smoking.108139/post-20572346
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33623 on: July 27, 2019, 06:12:29 AM »
from slayven's thread:
(Image removed from quote.)

lmao at the end panel

Uhhhhh..... why isn't kitty pryde #cancelled?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33624 on: July 27, 2019, 06:17:01 AM »
The girl's got mettle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #33625 on: July 27, 2019, 06:22:41 AM »
Notice surprise and shocked pause at the two minority lead shows.
"Black...lightning?!" and they even bother to show Jay's reaction as if that was a good joke.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/post-23104983

:era

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33626 on: July 27, 2019, 06:26:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23105714

Disney park worker goes on long rambling yet weirdly detailed tangent about the wonders Disney© bring into the world.

Dat follow up  :reeeee

I don’t care.
So why’d you post? To just bash on something millions of people enjoy?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23105777

Strangely no mention of all the fucking behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 06:31:47 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #33627 on: July 27, 2019, 06:32:35 AM »
Glen has an annual pass for Disneyworld. And he was voted most likely to be a serial killer on thebore dot com.

Just leaving this here as food for thought.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 09:09:40 AM by BisMarckie »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33628 on: July 27, 2019, 06:36:49 AM »
I can't actually think of a more "boomers exploiting millennials" business than fucking disney land

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33629 on: July 27, 2019, 06:38:39 AM »
I can't actually think of a more "boomers exploiting millennials" business than fucking disney land

The detail put into the parks are severely underestimated. When you walk into the land itself you see the giant mountains that seem to be floating in mid air. If you listen closely you can hear the sound of alien wildlife in the bushes.

Going to Flight of Passage, the queue tells a story. You walk past cave drawings of the Navi and Banshees, letting the guests know of the long bond between the two. As you keep walking you step inside an old military base that has been overtaken by nature. Letting the guests know that the military has been disbanded and nature has reclaimed it role. You wander through laboratories and see an Avatar floating in a glass enclosure showing that the laboratory is still working on the Avatar project. All this is even before you step into the preshow.
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33630 on: July 27, 2019, 06:41:55 AM »

The detail put into the parks are severely underestimated. When you walk into the land itself you see the giant mountains that seem to be floating in mid air. If you listen closely you can hear the sound of alien wildlife in the bushes.

Going to Flight of Passage, the queue tells a story. You walk past cave drawings of the Navi and Banshees, letting the guests know of the long bond between the two. As you keep walking you step inside an old military base that has been overtaken by nature. Letting the guests know that the military has been disbanded and nature has reclaimed it role. You wander through laboratories and see an Avatar floating in a glass enclosure showing that the laboratory is still working on the Avatar project. All this is even before you step into the preshow.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33631 on: July 27, 2019, 06:47:08 AM »
No need for an invite ! My annual pass is only around $30 a month so it’s super reasonable (actual product price may differ) I honestly save that much anyways due to the food and merchandise discounts you get.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en-eu/passes/

Don't forget to use referral code MrBonconERA !
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33632 on: July 27, 2019, 06:52:35 AM »
Childless millennial here.

:pika

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33633 on: July 27, 2019, 06:57:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23105974

Ok it's straight up actual shilling now.

- Did I tell you it has world class hotels, restaurants and activities ?
- Actually you did already a dozen messages ago.
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #33634 on: July 27, 2019, 07:23:54 AM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #33635 on: July 27, 2019, 07:28:04 AM »
Forum just seems miserable; the misanthropy is was worse than it was at gaf. By contrast when r/popular has a derail 90% of the time its a positive anecdote about humanity and relying on one another.

No wonder more people use that site  :doge :brain
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #33637 on: July 27, 2019, 07:42:37 AM »
Yeah whenever I post on reset I just get mad. Something about it

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33639 on: July 27, 2019, 07:45:06 AM »
This thread has devolved into metacommentary, and as such we've decided to close it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33640 on: July 27, 2019, 07:46:27 AM »
YOUTH IS NO EXCUSE  :juche
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33641 on: July 27, 2019, 07:48:04 AM »
The community sucks tho? 🤷‍♂️

Like, its the usual fucking suspects in any 'allegations' thread acting like toxic assholes to other users - in this particular one "why are you so desperate to prove he's not a rapist? How do you know he's not a rapist?" - making the site look like a bunch of hugely judgemental shitheels, but its the people calling that out that cop the ban.

I dunno whether its the quality or quantity of salad tossing redmercury provides the mods, but its clearly doing its job

Occam

« Reply #33642 on: July 27, 2019, 07:48:27 AM »
Yeah whenever I post on reset I just get mad. Something about it
"...and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
F. Nietzsche

jorma

« Reply #33643 on: July 27, 2019, 07:48:44 AM »
that's a bit of a cold shower to all the people going "gaming side is a bunch of nazis" in thread after thread, i guess they'll all be banned soon for attacking the community...   :teehee

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33644 on: July 27, 2019, 08:02:34 AM »
I'm listening to some old SBFP and Castle Super Beast podcasts and was thinking : "Man, if ERA didn't stop giving a fuck about them for some reason they sure would get thrown under the bus."
Of course they would :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tired-of-discovering-new-potentially-entertaining-youtube-channels-only-to-learn-they-are-mra-alt-right-shitheads-a-few-videos-in.122295/post-23106498

ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #33645 on: July 27, 2019, 08:10:26 AM »
I think you underestimate the pliability of children and preteens which is mostly who these people are trying to target.
Well that's how I see it as dangerous. Kids are malleable. And a lot of them watch YouTubers who funnel this stuff.
I'm going to actually look into this theory, I've always assumed the audiences for people like Angry Joe are...himself... not kids. I imagine PewDiePie is to the point that he has broad appeal because his audience is gigantic in size, but I really don't think kids got him there.

benjipwns

« Reply #33646 on: July 27, 2019, 08:14:04 AM »
96.3% of my viewers are male lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #33647 on: July 27, 2019, 08:16:19 AM »
:mods The feast is on boys !

Attacking the community.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/andy-signore-ex-screenjunkies-defends-himself-against-sexual-assault-accusations.131078/post-23102802

Sinder seemed reasonable from the posts of his I read, but this is what happens if you're anti-ideologue on resetera

benjipwns

« Reply #33648 on: July 27, 2019, 08:18:30 AM »
PewDiePie complied with the request and brought up the age analytics of his channel. Surprisingly, the 25-34 demographic has a higher percentage of views than the 13-17 age group at 28% and 11%, respectively.

18-24 is the most popular group on PewDiePie’s channel, making up 44% of the views.
The numbers also showed the average view duration for each age group, with 25-34 leading the way at 6:18.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33649 on: July 27, 2019, 08:19:08 AM »
Recently came back from a long ban.  :hmph
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #33650 on: July 27, 2019, 08:20:22 AM »
This can't be real
it is, uncanny #196

kitty has a history of racial slurs too:

benjipwns

« Reply #33651 on: July 27, 2019, 08:24:00 AM »
that's a bit of a cold shower to all the people going "gaming side is a bunch of nazis" in thread after thread, i guess they'll all be banned soon for attacking the community...   :teehee
no, those people are telling the truth, as Nazi's have completely taken over the most popular independent gaming forum on the internet, hence why women and minorities long ago abandoned the forum entirely to white men

benjipwns

« Reply #33652 on: July 27, 2019, 08:27:26 AM »
there's a good probability that most ResetERA.com members base their beliefs of how other people act on depictions in the media the members consume

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #33653 on: July 27, 2019, 08:28:04 AM »
Damn Kitty is one of those white people just itching to find a reason to say it. Enzom was right.

excelsheetthiefs spirit animal  :ohhh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #33654 on: July 27, 2019, 08:43:41 AM »
Quote from: kitchen motors
Lmao

Millennials grew up during the golden era of Disney animation. As someone who is a Millennial has been to Disneyland at least 2 dozen times, it is a huge part of my child hood and some FB post by bitchy ass white Karen or a dumb article isn’t going to stop me.

The Disneyland experience with my exboyfriend and not giving a fuck about what anyone thought ranks top 5 visits there. I’m sure she’d have an aneurysm if she saw two grown childless men holding hands.

:beli

https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23106659
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #33655 on: July 27, 2019, 08:57:27 AM »
I frankly don't give a shit what you think my true intentions are. Either stay on topic or get reported. It's that simple.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fair-msnbc%E2%80%99s-anti-sanders-bias-makes-it-forget-how-to-do-math.131410/post-23106435

:badass

benjipwns

« Reply #33656 on: July 27, 2019, 08:59:18 AM »
does ResetERA.com see in a difference in visiting Disneyland and Disney World? the latter exists on land granted to and totally owned (except for some roads) by the Walt Disney Company specifically to put their park there and the company runs two city governments within the district (the residents are not allowed to elect them) including the emergency services, on the other hand Disneyland is notoriously trapped within its borders

:teehee

benjipwns

« Reply #33657 on: July 27, 2019, 09:00:26 AM »
I frankly don't give a shit what you think my true intentions are. Either stay on topic or get reported. It's that simple.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fair-msnbc%E2%80%99s-anti-sanders-bias-makes-it-forget-how-to-do-math.131410/post-23106435

:badass
It's what drove me away from poli-era, but more importantly, it's why I refuse to let concern trolls hijack this thread and try to make it about Bernie supporters. Not today.
THIS FAR, NO FURTHER

BisMarckie

« Reply #33658 on: July 27, 2019, 09:04:28 AM »
Disney is super popular as a honeymoon destination. They actually have specific honeymoon buttons alongside the standard birthday button.

Check mate.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #33659 on: July 27, 2019, 09:08:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23105714

Disney park worker goes on long rambling yet weirdly detailed tangent about the wonders Disney© bring into the world.

Dat follow up  :reeeee

I don’t care.
So why’d you post? To just bash on something millions of people enjoy?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/childless-millennials-are-ruining-disneyland.131439/post-23105777

Strangely no mention of all the fucking behind the scenes.
That original Facebook post is clearly someone being sarcastic. How the fuck can REEE not see that?
 :rethread

Spud