Author Topic: Resident Evil 3 Remake - Jill will return to your screens to tell his story.  (Read 25920 times)

Rahxephon91

Re: Resident Evil 3 Remake Is Coming
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2019, 09:00:32 PM »
That’s fine. And no shade for her milking being a face model and mo cap for a decade old game.

But it should t be shocking she’s not involved as...she hasn’t been for like a decade and wasn’t in the game this is a Remake of.

Capcom characters also always change.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2019, 09:11:08 PM »
I don’t know why people care about Jill Voth. She isn’t RE3 Jill or the face model for the last Jill appearance anyway. Nor was she the voice.

This- did you guys forget that they already changed her face in Revelations?
ど助平

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2019, 09:32:33 PM »
I don’t know why people care about Jill Voth. She isn’t RE3 Jill or the face model for the last Jill appearance anyway. Nor was she the voice.

She looked like a weird bimbo in that one, and looked very bland in the OG RE3.

To me it's more that it's what i associate with the character, but look at Claire, Leon and Ada, they redid their faces and it turned out great.
If the final result is good, people will forget and accept the new likenesses in a week.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2019, 09:35:50 PM »
RE4 is such a big and long game that remaking it on new hardware would be both insanely expensive and time consuming. And seeing as most of the recent remakes make them fit an RE4 play style just with action toned down there wouldn't be any real gameplay change that would facilitate one.

REmake made sense as the very first RE was incredibly basic compared to it's sequels so Mikami expanded on it, 2 and now 3 are in an old playstyle too many weirdo younging's won't go back to, RE4 has none of those "issues" so asking for one is like asking for a remake of Back To The future or something. Yeah it's old but nothing about it is something you can't enjoy today.
Wouldn't be shocked if RE1 is the next one they redo so it matches up with the other three now :lol

Rahxephon91

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2019, 09:44:44 PM »
I hope they cool it with the Remakes and have one team do a RE 8 and have another make a new Dino Crisis or something else.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2019, 09:48:38 PM »
Yeah I just kinda assumed an RE8 is already in the works somewhere, but if it isn't they need to get on that :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2019, 10:15:44 PM »
RE Engine Dino Crisis would be sick.
©@©™

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2019, 10:18:14 PM »
dual uzi steve burns jumping through windows in re engine clarity  :-[

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2019, 10:32:38 PM »
I hope they cool it with the Remakes and have one team do a RE 8 and have another make a new Dino Crisis or something else.

I’m kinda burnt out on first person horror games this gen. I hope if they’re making another one like that they switch it up somehow.

Himu

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2019, 11:02:19 PM »
Make CV playable please
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2019, 11:40:23 PM »

I’m kinda burnt out on first person horror games this gen. I hope if they’re making another one like that they switch it up somehow.
I mean if they keep making remakes in this 3rd person shooter style I will of course be there.

This style of slower paced, crowd control, spatial, focused, over the shoulder, and no cover system third person shooter is probably my favorite type.

paprikastaude

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2019, 05:19:34 AM »
Every game from CV until 6 don't fit the RE engine style of game at all. You'd have to change every one of these aesthetics, maps and stories to the point that they are something else entirely. With RE2 it happened too, but that one, plus RE3, have the benefit of universally recognizable aspects. The RPD and Racoon City are iconic enough to still be identifiable in a re-imagined form. What does CV or Zero have left if you change it that much? A couple of generic facilities  :doge Maybe the village in 4 would make sense to be remade from that perspective, but everything else in that one is already too out there, the thing already didn't make sense with the original RE atmosphere. Everything from poor man's James Bond-Leon to giant Napoleon robot statues has no place in the universe of REmake1-3 and RE7 that's going on right now. It's way too grounded, to the point that they try to explain the wacky keys and chess board puzzles "logically". Some developer said another remake of 1 could be on the table but they better leave that shit alone.

Also every game after 3 is available in HD anyway.

And did you forget that everyone hated it? REmake = best game, best Jill, so :trumps Plus there's one actress that still looks the part from one of the best games, so there would've been the chance to actually keep contuinity for once.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:31:38 AM by Spieler1 »

remy

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2019, 05:57:29 AM »
Maybe the village in 4 would make sense to be remade from that perspective, but everything else in that one is already too out there, the thing already didn't make sense with the original RE atmosphere. Everything from poor man's James Bond-Leon to giant Napoleon robot statues has no place in the universe of REmake1-3 and RE7 that's going on right now. It's way too grounded, to the point that they try to explain the wacky keys and chess board puzzles "logically". Some developer said another remake of 1 could be on the table but they better leave that shit alone.
1.) They always tried to explain the stupid key stuff via notes and etc.

2.) I never wanted an RE4 remake, and I feel like the part about poor mans james bond and napoleon robots was meant to -not- make me want one but after reading that I actually do want an RE4 remake now wtf

Chooky

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2019, 06:01:48 AM »
honestly leave CV in the dust. that story is too stupid to be remade, even for resident evil.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2019, 06:19:28 AM »
They only really should remake Code Veronica and leave it at that, IMO. I don't expect them to go beyond it anyway but it would be overkill beyond that point. Cause if you remake 4, why not remake 5 and 6? Revelations? Or whatever else.
I don't even think CV needs a remake.
Ps2 games are to a point where they look "good enough" for what graphics are today, anyway.

As for RE8, i'm sure even if they're developing it, the massive success of RE2remake threw a wrench in their plans, when it comes to whether it's gonna be first person or not.

A remake of Dino Crisis 1 would be way more interesting:

1) It's ps1, so almost unintelligible graphics.
2) It's got many interesting game mechanics, more complex than RE (blood trails, dinos opening doors, crafting, etc)
3) Not that many Dinosaurs games around, could be VERY unique.

paprikastaude

« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2019, 06:39:55 AM »
2.) I never wanted an RE4 remake, and I feel like the part about poor mans james bond and napoleon robots was meant to -not- make me want one but after reading that I actually do want an RE4 remake now wtf

It would all be cut if it had to directly continue RE2/3make.

Time to move on anyway, it's all HD now.

Tasty

« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2019, 07:26:08 AM »
Quote from: Spieler1
Everything from poor man's James Bond-Leon to giant Napoleon robot statues has no place in the universe of REmake1-3 and RE7 that's going on right now.  It's way too grounded, to the point that they try to explain the wacky keys and chess board puzzles "logically".

And that's why RE4 rules and realism/"ludonarrative consistency" sucks.

Svejk

« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2019, 07:41:03 AM »
All I can say is, RE8 better have a VR option like RE7... Even if they do an over the shoulder style.  Aiming with your head feels so damn natural.

paprikastaude

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2019, 07:43:42 AM »
Everything from poor man's James Bond-Leon to giant Napoleon robot statues has no place in the universe of REmake1-3 and RE7 that's going on right now.  It's way too grounded, to the point that they try to explain the wacky keys and chess board puzzles "logically".

Not if it's supposed to be part of a superior horror series/genre. 7 and 2R aren't on the level of REmake, but as RE games they are still >> 4.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 07:48:07 AM by Spieler1 »

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2019, 07:57:47 AM »
All I can say is, RE8 better have a VR option like RE7... Even if they do an over the shoulder style.  Aiming with your head feels so damn natural.
Edge of Darkness did that (3rd person with "head aim") and it works fantastically, but it's also very guided, in terms of camera, almost... a fixed camera. ::)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2019, 08:03:50 AM »

Not if it's supposed to be part of a superior horror series/genre. 7 and 2R aren't on the level of REmake, but as RE games they are still >> 4.

There's no rule saying that these games have to stick to one rigid set of rules and always play the same- after four Resident Evil games, they changed up the formula and it was absolutely for the better.  :bow RE4 :bow2
ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2019, 11:13:56 AM »
They only really should remake Code Veronica and leave it at that, IMO.

:donot

Code Veronica can stay in the past, where it belongs.

Start of the series jumping the shark with SUPAH POWA WESKA (who somehow survived a Tyrant goring him in the first one) and later entries having shit like punching a boulder to then RPG Weska to death. :donot

If there's any Biohazard in the series that needs to be remade after BASED 3, it's Outbreak File #1-2 with new scenarios and proper online.

Every game from CV until 6 don't fit the RE engine style of game at all. You'd have to change every one of these aesthetics, maps and stories to the point that they are something else entirely. With RE2 it happened too, but that one, plus RE3, have the benefit of universally recognizable aspects. The RPD and Racoon City are iconic enough to still be identifiable in a re-imagined form. What does CV or Zero have left if you change it that much? A couple of generic facilities  :doge Maybe the village in 4 would make sense to be remade from that perspective, but everything else in that one is already too out there, the thing already didn't make sense with the original RE atmosphere. Everything from poor man's James Bond-Leon to giant Napoleon robot statues has no place in the universe of REmake1-3 and RE7 that's going on right now. It's way too grounded, to the point that they try to explain the wacky keys and chess board puzzles "logically". Some developer said another remake of 1 could be on the table but they better leave that shit alone.

Also every game after 3 is available in HD anyway.

And did you forget that everyone hated it? REmake = best game, best Jill, so :trumps Plus there's one actress that still looks the part from one of the best games, so there would've been the chance to actually keep contuinity for once.

#BASED :kermit
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:19:19 AM by thisismyusername »

paprikastaude

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2019, 11:42:52 AM »

There's no rule saying that these games have to stick to one rigid set of rules and always play the same- after four Resident Evil games, they changed up the formula and it was absolutely for the better.  :bow RE4 :bow2

It needed innovation, not go into a different inferior genre. The OTS gameplay was already present in the original haunted castle demo, but without sacrificing its roots. They already were about to make it like RE2make, but then canned that version because other titles bombed on Gamecube.

Kamiya did it right. Turned his wack ass RE4 prototype into a new IP Devil May Cry instead of fucking over the franchise for the sake of plebs and opening the series for trash like 5 and 6. :idont btw I probably played through 4 more than most of you twerps, up to a dozen times. Still fuck that game forever for what it brought upon the series :lol

Chooky

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2019, 12:57:03 PM »
guys classic RE was a very serious drama horror game that absolutely had not gone stale until capcom completely fucked it up with 4

spoiler (click to show/hide)
but seriously guys, RE5 & 6 multiplayer >>>>> outbreak 1&2 multiplayer
[close]

thisismyusername

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »
guys classic RE was a very serious drama horror game that absolutely had not gone stale until capcom completely fucked it up with 4

but seriously guys, RE5 & 6 multiplayer >>>>> outbreak 1&2 multiplayer
[close]

I have nothing against 4, but it and CV turned the series into an actiony super-hero flick and that's not my bag for a series that was "this mega-corp is testing viral weapons that turn people into monsters" sci-fi stuff. Nemesis was the furthest the series needed to go with Monster designs, instead we get Wesker who then becomes this tentacle monster that is able to flail about in fucking magma in a volcano in Africa until Chris and Sheva put two special RPG rockets into the magma to finally kill him.

Like, as much as I want to class formula of camera angles to come back, I'll admit that the series needed a change: 4's over the shoulder is fine. What isn't fine is how action-y and over-the-top it went while jettisoning the horror/monsters out.

The best part of 4 is still the opening Village, everything after that -- while good--, isn't Horror.

7 was nearly a return to form, but the mold-monster designs wasn't that scary or frightening/surprising since most of the time you knew where the mold was going to spawn.

Outbreak is where the series multiplayer should go: Back to Raccoon City, having people co-op or be dicks to each other to screw each other over in the attempt to escape the scenarios. The series lost it's way as soon as Umbrella was killed due to the nuke. Tricell was only in one title (5), Neo-Umbrella which was fucking "what" city was only in one title (6) and then 7 brought back Umbrella but as the good-guys. The series needs to focus on biological hazards (aka: It's fucking original title) and drop the supernatural strength/tech shit that isn't within reason (Operation Raccoon doing future tech in fucking 1998).

The main series should always be single-player horror focused. Any side games can do co-op or PvP (which are fucking horrible generally, Umbrella Corps. *gag*) with action if they want (like this new 4v1 title coming out) but the main series should focus on what it did best: Horror and survival in it that isn't "punch punch punch, punch the bolder, punch the bolder."

I mean even the CGI movies they did during this decade of action shit was fucking dumb, look at this shit:

How the fuck did Capcom look at that and think "Yeah, that looks good. Ship it!"

Not to mention the creepy waifu-ism of Rebecca. :donot
[close]

Actual non-spoiler
At this point, if Capcom put out BH:Outbreak File #1-2 with community server files/tools on Steam, the SourceNext Bio2-3 PC ports that are Japanese only, I'd buy those and live in the past.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 08:40:51 PM by thisismyusername »

remy

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
Don't punish RE4 for CV's idiocy

Rahxephon91

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2019, 08:58:29 PM »
Resident Evil is pretty dumb, like from the first game so I guess I don’t really care as long as the games are good.

Himu

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2019, 09:33:37 PM »
Lmao

Also lmao at thinking action oriented RE didn't start with RE3 with acid shells, flame shells;etc
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2019, 09:57:43 PM »
Lmao

Also lmao at thinking action oriented RE didn't start with RE3 with acid shells, flame shells;etc

IMO RE3 was clearly a step in that direction (with things like dodging and 180 degree turns), but the the first 100% action-oriented game in this style Capcom put out was Dino Crisis 2. 
ど助平

remy

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2019, 10:16:46 PM »
RE2 is Kamiya's first Stylish action game and a predecessor to DMC. Don't @ Me  :brain

Chooky

« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2019, 10:42:45 PM »
remember when a hulked-out superzombie rose up from a fire and flexed his bulging muscles as a choir sung in the background? a highlight of the subtle but insightful horror that RE was known for before RE4 came and fucked it all up.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2019, 11:40:59 AM »
Releases April 3rd, 2020.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 11:47:49 AM by pork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 11:49:52 AM by pork »
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Resident Evil 3 Remake - 4/3/2020
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2019, 11:49:59 AM »
4/2020 blazeit
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2019, 01:24:09 PM »
Looks great, but damn they pumped this out fast. Must've been working on it before RE2 came out and then went full production for a year after RE2 sold gangbusters. Then again, these are shorter games than modern stuff.

Will be fun to play through RE3 again. They should do Code Veronica or RE0 next or remake REMake again in 3rd person shooting POV. RE4/5 are fine as is.

Svejk

« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2019, 02:02:24 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2019, 02:08:01 PM »
Preordered it for 22 bucks thanks to a pricing error on amazon.co.uk :rejoice

Hopefully they will honor it.  :doge

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »
Looks great, but damn they pumped this out fast. Must've been working on it before RE2 came out and then went full production for a year after RE2 sold gangbusters. Then again, these are shorter games than modern stuff.

Will be fun to play through RE3 again. They should do Code Veronica or RE0 next or remake REMake again in 3rd person shooting POV. RE4/5 are fine as is.
It's another team from the RE2 one, apparently they worked on both in parallel.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »
Resident Evil  :rejoice

Former Platinum Games/Capcom staff  :rejoice

Jill  :whew

April 2020  :mynicca
🤴

Chooky

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2019, 03:04:38 PM »
watching Brad die in HD  :( :salute

paprikastaude

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2019, 03:08:34 PM »
RE Engine. They can now pump these graphics out with scanning and focus on gameplay  :anhuld

Tasty

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2019, 03:12:40 PM »
RE Engine. They can now pump these graphics out with scanning and focus on gameplay  :anhuld

Do RE1 and CV and put them all in a quadrilogy box set :aah

thisismyusername

« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2019, 05:34:05 PM »
Nu Jill isn't terrible but the loss of Voth is felt all the same. (I need to now hijack Capcom's facial scanning studio, kidnap Voth, and force them both to let me scan her into a model for the engine)

Carlos continues to look terrible, but that's his fucking hair I feel. I dunno what is with Capcom and giving men shitty hairstyles (BananaKen.jpg) but holy shit: Please stop.

Classic Outfits will fix this, somewhat I guess. But I do like new Jill's outfit, makes sense for a special forces woman to be wearing khaki's when escaping a city of the undead after a week or two before doing the same thing in a mansion.

I do not like Project REsistance being tied to this. It is giving me "cut content/rushed remake" feelings. I'm hoping that's not the case, but given that REbirth 2 already cut out the sewers (nearly) I'm feeling this remake is going to be rushed, especially with the 1-2 year turn around (given that Raccoon City is only like 10% of 2's areas... they have to do uptown/downtown fully for 3).

Nemesis looks fine, but I'm not entirely for the tentacle sticking out of him in front. I get it's for gameplay reasons, but looks weird when further incarnations of 3->on didn't have that.

I'm still hyped, even though the purist in me will be massively disappointed like I was with 2 (it was good, and I can recommend it to folks, but it's not what I wanted) I'm glad they're at least doing it, especially given how long between 1->2's remake was. So doing it right after 2 is a good sign that they understand fans want this.

Also I really want that collector's edition for the Jill model, the Raccoon City map, and that's about it. The soundtrack does nothing for me, and the S.T.A.R.S. box is cool but we don't really know what's in it (beyond the stuff in the collectors edition I guess?). Plus their look at Jill looks radically different from their ads so I'm not so hyped for that anymore.

I'll still day-one pre-order on Steam the collector's/deluxe edition like I did 2. It was worth it IMO for the stuff you get. So 3's should be solid.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2019, 05:44:26 PM »
i actually dig the carlos change. i'm not mad at the jill change, it's just kinda bland

Rahxephon91

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2019, 09:15:06 PM »
Think it looks solid. I mean I’m on board because it’s a Japanese over the shoulder shooter. Which is a sub genre I  fucking love. And more of RE2 style game which I also loved. I hope Raccoon City is expansive and atmospheric.   

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2019, 08:17:26 AM »

Where is this info from? Also, how is it former Capcom, if it's from Capcom?  ???

Svejk

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2019, 08:54:25 AM »
According to Kindafunnygames, Capcom originally wanted to bundle RE2 and 3 together, but needed more time with RE3, so that would make more sense on how they've dished this one out relatively quick it seems.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2019, 09:09:23 AM »

Where is this info from? Also, how is it former Capcom, if it's from Capcom?  ???

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-12-10-tatsuya-minami-reportedly-starts-new-capcom-backed-studio-m-two-inc

M-Two Inc is a new, Capcom-backed studio founded by ex-PlatinumGames president Tatsuya Minami after he left Platinum in 2016, and staffed by former Capcom and Platinum employees. The studio has reportedly been active for over a year now, and is contributing to Resident Evil 3 in some fashion.

Ex-Platinum peeps "returning" to Capcom
 :anhuld

Also, M-Two?  Really?  That's not gonna get confusing with M2.  :P
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2019, 09:13:21 AM »
Minami's industry career has included a long tenure at Capcom where he worked on franchises such as Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and Devil May Cry before he moved on to found Odd Ltd in 2006. The following year, Odd merged with Seeds Inc (also founded by Capcom veterans) to form PlatinumGames, where he took on the role of president and handled management and administration for nearly a decade before his 2016 departure.

Source speaking to VGC say that M-Two Inc is named as it is because Minami attended to partner with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on the effort, but that does not seem to have come to fruition. Mikami currently works at Bethesda's Tango Gameworks, which is working on Ghostwire Tokyo.

LOL.
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2019, 11:19:54 AM »
For real though can we get a GhostWire update soon please

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2019, 11:59:31 AM »
Minami's industry career has included a long tenure at Capcom where he worked on franchises such as Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and Devil May Cry before he moved on to found Odd Ltd in 2006. The following year, Odd merged with Seeds Inc (also founded by Capcom veterans) to form PlatinumGames, where he took on the role of president and handled management and administration for nearly a decade before his 2016 departure.

Source speaking to VGC say that M-Two Inc is named as it is because Minami attended to partner with Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami on the effort, but that does not seem to have come to fruition. Mikami currently works at Bethesda's Tango Gameworks, which is working on Ghostwire Tokyo.

LOL.
Mikami may be better off back there, if GhostWire doesn't pan out.
I'm not even sure what they're doing with it, after Nakamura jumped ship on her own project.
Still, i'd take modern Capcom over Bethesda.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Resident Evil 3 Remake - Jill will return to your screens to tell his story.
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2019, 03:02:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/janeshishlyann/status/1204839516516896770

Jill will return to your screens to tell his story

capcom the bravest of all developers! :jeb

ど助平

Chooky

Re: Resident Evil 3 Remake - Jill will return to your screens to tell his story.
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2019, 05:11:35 PM »
ok so people are returning to capcom; lets make okami 2 happen now please for the love of god

Svejk

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2019, 05:21:36 PM »
I'll take some more Viewtiful Joe too....
ONLY AFTER DRAGON'S DOGMA 2 DAMMIT
[close]

remy

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2019, 05:51:06 PM »
As soon as Nakamura bailed/got ejected I kinda wrote off Ghostwire

thisismyusername

« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2019, 06:02:21 PM »
As soon as Nakamura bailed/got ejected I kinda wrote off Ghostwire

I'm interested because the trailer was interesting. I didn't even know of the developer at that point, so long as it meets that trailers expectations, I'm fine with the reshuffle.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2019, 06:03:53 PM »
#notmyjill

Tasty

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2019, 01:31:34 AM »
Was Nakamura really booted? Was made to seem like she just wanted something new.

Also, Mikami's thing is kinda rescuing projects that seem to be in tailspins and turning them awesome, so... this might actually be good news? Especially if it means he has to take directing duties himself.