Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3136295 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #15000 on: May 18, 2020, 11:57:26 PM »
I'd like the potential new neighbors to be young DSA-style leftists that Hank and crew (probably not Dale though) could learn from.
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

jorma

« Reply #15001 on: May 19, 2020, 12:41:41 AM »
I thought this forum was supposed to be cool. Y'all are nothing but gamergaters. of course she is going to push back against the people who are digging up all her shit to smear her. It's all motivated by bigotry. You guys are like the useful idiots who think that gamergate was about ethics in games journalism. Any trans person they would have appointed would have gotten this kind of scrutiny and would have fallen short.

Wait, why are they defending Sophia Narwitz now? I thought they hated her!  :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15002 on: May 19, 2020, 12:56:09 AM »
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory false equivalence surrounding online harassment; prior severe bans for racism and sexism
User Banned (3 Months): Dismissing Concerns of Bigotry and Rationalizing Harassment
User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern trolling on a sensitive topic
User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Concerns of Harassment
User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern Trolling on a Sensitive Topic
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing representation as tokenism
User Banned (Duration Pending): Excessive pedantry regarding concerns of bigotry across a series of posts.
User Banned (1 Week): Concern trolling over concerns of bigotry
User Banned (1 week): Inflammatory commentary
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Commentary
User Banned (2 weeks): Concern trolling on a sensitive topic
User Banned (1 Week): Using dismissive rhetoric around representation
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Representation
User Banned (1 Week): Off topic commentary causing a derail
User Banned (1 Week): Off-Topic Thread Derailment
:jeb

(Image removed from quote.)

Maybe benjipwns shouldn't be on the Bore Safety Council, that doxxgasm is disturbing.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15003 on: May 19, 2020, 01:02:59 AM »
Many gamers are in fact white supremacists and misogynists.
ὕβρις

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #15004 on: May 19, 2020, 01:08:16 AM »
Why do they have an entire sub forum dedicated to gamers aka nazis and white supremacists?  :curious

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Daffy Duck

« Reply #15007 on: May 19, 2020, 02:33:08 AM »
BACK OPEN:
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION

Couple of things to address as we reopen the thread.

First, the derail. A number of posters stopped talking about the security council, twitch's issues, or frankly anything germane to the thread, and instead focused on picking a bone with one of its members, namely, FerociouslySteph. Let's set aside the fact that women and LGBTQ+ people always take far, far more than their earned level of vitriol for any personal issues they may have, and focus on the somewhat strange accusation that she's an otherkin, just to begin with. We don't know if it's true or not and we don't care. It's a ridiculous derail. The people who started it were banned. Drop the topic.

The second issue that consumed the thread was her calling out gamers. Many gamers are in fact white supremacists and misogynists. You can either grapple with that or collapse into a quivering pile of fragility, but it's the truth. Trying to argue that her calling that out is prejudiced herself would be laughable if it weren't also downplaying the real issues that plague actually oppressed minorities. Framing the twitch clip as 'power tripping' is something we have and will be moderating, when the context of the clip is a trans woman being harassed who is clapping back at bigots and harassers.

Going forward, please examine the posts that caught bans. Please report posts like them in the future, and if you were thinking of *making* one... obviously, don't. Take care to consult the general guide and respect your fellow members.

I mean I have no idea how you arrive at the fact she’s not an other kin when they actually claim that they identify as a deer, dismissing that is just bigotry and poodlestrike should be fucking ashamed of themselves and should maybe think about making a donation of their wages to a deer charity and then be banned for a month to think about their actions. Disgraceful.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15008 on: May 19, 2020, 03:03:34 AM »
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory false equivalence surrounding online harassment; prior severe bans for racism and sexism
User Banned (3 Months): Dismissing Concerns of Bigotry and Rationalizing Harassment
User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Concerns of Harassment
User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern Trolling on a Sensitive Topic
User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing representation as tokenism
User Banned (Duration Pending): Excessive pedantry regarding concerns of bigotry across a series of posts.
User Banned (1 week): Inflammatory commentary
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Commentary
User Banned (2 weeks): Concern trolling on a sensitive topic
User Banned (1 Week): Using dismissive rhetoric around representation
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Representation
User Banned (1 Week): Off-Topic Thread Derailment
:jeb

Maybe benjipwns shouldn't be on the Bore Safety Council, that doxxgasm is disturbing.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #15009 on: May 19, 2020, 03:06:22 AM »
Love that they pretty much condone any kind abusive behavior as long as the perpetrator is trans.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15010 on: May 19, 2020, 03:07:39 AM »
RE users: Mods suck

RE mods: We're sorry to hear that. We just want to let you know we listen to all of you and love you dearly, so here's more mods.

Actually, those are admins.
ὕβρις

« Reply #15011 on: May 19, 2020, 03:46:26 AM »
Like the "maybe she's otherkin, maybe she isn't" is literally passive-aggressive fake news shit.  The source is deer lady herself.

Seriously can't stress enough how bizarre it is that Era staff is taking Steph's side.  A lot of moderation decisions are nuts, but this puts them straight up in tinfoil hat territory to not just the gaming community, but a lot of people outside it as well.  Do they really have THAT little self-awareness, or do they just not care?  Big and small names alike are laughing at Steph right now including personalities Era actually like.  If people actually cared about the site, they'd be a laughing stock right now as well, moreso than usual.

SmokyDave

« Reply #15012 on: May 19, 2020, 04:16:24 AM »
I dunno man. I personally wouldn't hire a deer to do a job that required the ability to speak and the use of opposable thumbs. Not even a Doe-Deer transdeer.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #15013 on: May 19, 2020, 04:25:44 AM »
Canonically you're a racist and this is not helping
每天生气

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #15014 on: May 19, 2020, 04:38:55 AM »
BACK OPEN:

First, the derail. A number of posters stopped talking about the security council, twitch's issues, or frankly anything germane to the thread, and instead focused on picking a bone with one of its members, namely, FerociouslySteph. Let's set aside the fact that women and LGBTQ+ people always take far, far more than their earned level of vitriol for any personal issues they may have, and focus on the somewhat strange accusation that she's an otherkin, just to begin with. We don't know if it's true or not and we don't care. It's a ridiculous derail. The people who started it were banned. Drop the topic.

The second issue that consumed the thread was her calling out gamers. Many gamers are in fact white supremacists and misogynists. You can either grapple with that or collapse into a quivering pile of fragility, but it's the truth. Trying to argue that her calling that out is prejudiced herself would be laughable if it weren't also downplaying the real issues that plague actually oppressed minorities. Framing the twitch clip as 'power tripping' is something we have and will be moderating, when the context of the clip is a trans woman being harassed who is clapping back at bigots and harassers.

Going forward, please examine the posts that caught bans. Please report posts like them in the future, and if you were thinking of *making* one... obviously, don't. Take care to consult the general guide and respect your fellow members.

URM SHE'S A DEER YOU FUCKS.

Many gamers are in fact white supremacists and misogynists.

GAME FORUM. LMAO.

SmokyDave

« Reply #15015 on: May 19, 2020, 04:47:46 AM »
Canonically you're a racist and this is not helping
Eh, everyone’s racist, I’m just a bit better at it.

I’m definitely swiping that GIF, nice work.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #15016 on: May 19, 2020, 04:58:07 AM »
I can assure you I’m not a white supremacist  :snob

A misogynist? no comment your honour

(ice)

BisMarckie

« Reply #15017 on: May 19, 2020, 06:42:31 AM »
BACK OPEN:

What is a man? A quivering pile of fragility! But enough talk, have at you!

Daffy Duck

« Reply #15018 on: May 19, 2020, 06:49:57 AM »
BACK OPEN:

What is a man? A quivering pile of fragility! But enough talk, have at you!

They literally fucking hate everyone.

BisMarckie

« Reply #15019 on: May 19, 2020, 06:58:19 AM »
We also hate everyone posting on the bire, but yet here we are :trumps

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15020 on: May 19, 2020, 06:59:41 AM »
Gonna be real, as someone who is obese, and is currently dealing with a health complication that is a direct result of me being obese, the garbage I am seeing in this thread is not fucking okay.

Just because it's a Trump thread, and we're all shitting on the worthless piece of human garbage in the white house doesn't mean that some of the things being posted in this thread are okay, because spoilers they fucking aren't.

As if I needed another reason not to feel safe posting on this site anymore.

BisMarckie

« Reply #15021 on: May 19, 2020, 07:01:34 AM »
FATTY SUMMIT NOW

on thebore.com :phil

BisMarckie

« Reply #15022 on: May 19, 2020, 07:07:03 AM »
Rather than calling the new states by their previous country names, you would just call them numbered regions. For example, the country formally known as France would be region 3. England region 14 etc.

Regions 1-26 still hate the Dutch Region 27 :karen

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #15023 on: May 19, 2020, 07:11:42 AM »
Welcome to Region 27.

It’s directer here.
Margs

BisMarckie

« Reply #15024 on: May 19, 2020, 07:16:28 AM »
The entire continent belongs to Greater Serbia anyway and one day they will liberate us :rejoice

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #15025 on: May 19, 2020, 07:37:40 AM »
Welcome. Welcome to Region 17.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of Region 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call Region 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to Region 17. It's safer here.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #15026 on: May 19, 2020, 07:41:23 AM »
I've seen them coming in their boats, literal hunger games.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #15027 on: May 19, 2020, 08:20:08 AM »
It seems we've run the course of this thread at this point.

No you haven't you idiots. The derailed discussion has run it's course. They've completely forgotten that this thread was actually meant to be about Ion Fury's tech.

Also amazing how they claim that they haven't run off John when he literally quit the forum because of them.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #15028 on: May 19, 2020, 08:24:21 AM »
It's amazing to me that bringing up tara reade in a biden thread is considered on-topic but bringing up that this chick eats grass and identifies as a deer is not

There is no logic to their thinking.  Like they would label a 10 year old who is being given hormone blockers as a hero, but if that same person grows up to be a white chef that cooks Chinese food on YouTube, they're a racist cultural appropriator and should be deplatformed/blacklisted/whatever buzzword they're using that day.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15029 on: May 19, 2020, 08:38:45 AM »
That staff post is interesting because it's in the EXTREME minority of, well, everyone.  Like, literally only crazies are taking Steph's side, and I would bet forum-goers like Excel or Sweetnicole wouldn't either based on the fact she's an otherkin considering threads like these:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-read-about-otherkin-those-who-claim-they-are-are-they-roleplaying-or-do-they-actually-believe-in-it.136330/

Outside of that bubble, there's not a single Twitch person taking her side, even trans and "woke" people.  She's made an enemy of practically everyone and Era validating her is quite possibly the most fringe thing they've done.  Like, it's genuinely nuts how in the minority they are on this and I can't imagine it won't bite them in the ass. 

She is 100% getting removed from the council btw.  I would love to see how Era tries to spin that.

Can't help feeling this is another of those occasions where they're FOR something based solely upon what someone else is AGAINST, rather than having an actual considered opinion of their own.
Like that time they decided they were AGAINST reading books or knowing the names of classical music.

Clockwork5

« Reply #15030 on: May 19, 2020, 08:58:36 AM »
That staff post is interesting because it's in the EXTREME minority of, well, everyone.  Like, literally only crazies are taking Steph's side, and I would bet forum-goers like Excel or Sweetnicole wouldn't either based on the fact she's an otherkin considering threads like these:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-read-about-otherkin-those-who-claim-they-are-are-they-roleplaying-or-do-they-actually-believe-in-it.136330/

Outside of that bubble, there's not a single Twitch person taking her side, even trans and "woke" people.  She's made an enemy of practically everyone and Era validating her is quite possibly the most fringe thing they've done.  Like, it's genuinely nuts how in the minority they are on this and I can't imagine it won't bite them in the ass. 

She is 100% getting removed from the council btw.  I would love to see how Era tries to spin that.
Resetera: Striving to be marginalized in any way possible.
Minority=Authority

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #15031 on: May 19, 2020, 09:01:28 AM »
Cohh's reply to Summit1G is... interesting choice of reaction...

https://twitter.com/CohhCarnage/status/1262495479725789191
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-establishes-a-safety-advisory-council-to-help-it-sort-out-its-rules.206214/post-34402593

i dunno who this cohh person is but of course resetti is dying to tattle on them for not toeing the line that only they think is appropriate :lol surprisingly no one took the bait there.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15032 on: May 19, 2020, 09:02:27 AM »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #15033 on: May 19, 2020, 09:14:16 AM »
Please don't derail the discussion about the council by talking about one of its members

Please derail the discussion about this games tech by personally calling out a community member

The answer is obvious, Digital foundry needs to hire some deers

jorma

« Reply #15034 on: May 19, 2020, 09:15:15 AM »
It's amazing to me that bringing up tara reade in a biden thread is considered on-topic but bringing up that this chick eats grass and identifies as a deer is not

Doe please, she's not a fucking bird.

Unless she identifies as a buck, since she's got antlers and all, eh.

Ghoul

« Reply #15035 on: May 19, 2020, 09:16:50 AM »
So I went on deer girls twitch and watched a about 1 minute of the stream with her and the partner.

It was honestly horrific, I had to switch it off, but here you go you can suffer too

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/560684780

Disturbed. Why on earth are people watching this? Like why?

:kobeyuck

jorma

« Reply #15036 on: May 19, 2020, 09:18:43 AM »
Cohh's reply to Summit1G is... interesting choice of reaction...

https://twitter.com/CohhCarnage/status/1262495479725789191
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-establishes-a-safety-advisory-council-to-help-it-sort-out-its-rules.206214/post-34402593

i dunno who this cohh person is but of course resetti is dying to tattle on them for not toeing the line that only they think is appropriate :lol surprisingly no one took the bait there.

just wait until they discover that he is sponsored by gog and has been running a cyberpunk hypetrain for a year

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #15037 on: May 19, 2020, 09:21:13 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15038 on: May 19, 2020, 09:26:06 AM »
Doe, a deer, a transgendeer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #15039 on: May 19, 2020, 09:52:29 AM »
So I went on deer girls twitch and watched a about 1 minute of the stream with her and the partner.

It was honestly horrific, I had to switch it off, but here you go you can suffer too

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/560684780

Disturbed. Why on earth are people watching this? Like why?

:kobeyuck

The first time I hear of this person and watched it without sound, I thought the black hair lady was taking advantage of a person with disabilities to make a buck.
Oi Oi

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #15041 on: May 19, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »
I don't know where she got her ideas about deer behavior from, but she's way off-base.  Deer spend their days fucking up expensive landscaping and kicking the shit out of each other and anything that walks by them, they have no other purpose.  Vile animals.

Ghoul

« Reply #15042 on: May 19, 2020, 11:16:23 AM »
Well she's on twitch acting like a cunt and is on the regular beg from people, so she's least trying to live off the land.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15043 on: May 19, 2020, 11:56:48 AM »
twitch has been a trashfire for a long time

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #15044 on: May 19, 2020, 12:09:06 PM »
Every generation has it's embarrassment I suppose

Tabloid Journalism, Jerry Springer, Reality TV, shock jock radio, now Twitch.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 12:15:01 PM by Transhuman »

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #15045 on: May 19, 2020, 12:15:35 PM »
Previous generations were much better at hiding their embarrassment.

BisMarckie

« Reply #15046 on: May 19, 2020, 12:18:40 PM »
ladies and gentlemen, ResetERA's sole sanctioned jokeposter

https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-i-was-a-wee-tot-id-sneak-cheese-and-sniff-liquid-smoke.208404/
when i was a wee tot id go to the fridge for a last glass of water or milk before bed, and I’d sneak cheese by grabbing a slice of Kraft Single and stuffing it in my underwear

id also climb up on the counter and smell spices, but one day i sniffed liquid smoke, and for a long time afterwards id always give the ole LS a couple sniffs, eventually ONLY sniffing it

what odd things did you do with food stufcigarilloe as a wee tot

https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-couldve-just-walked-away.207999/

:trash

Um, kid holding a gun looking scared. What is funny about this?
:social2

Am I the only one who finds these particular stock photos absolutely depressing and not funny
:engel

Ghoul

« Reply #15047 on: May 19, 2020, 12:38:04 PM »
that kid was pointing a gun at blamespace. Was only upset because it's a wasted bullet.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #15048 on: May 19, 2020, 12:39:59 PM »
Every generation has it's embarrassment I suppose

Tabloid Journalism, Jerry Springer, Reality TV, shock jock radio, now Twitch.

Says the stand up “comedian”

:corona_rodney
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15049 on: May 19, 2020, 01:15:23 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15052 on: May 19, 2020, 01:47:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-ion-fury-every-console-tested-how-an-ancient-engine-stresses-current-gen-cpus.206310/page-8#post-34372392

Quote from: Messofanego
I hope John is taking care of himself, and he's able to bounce back. Love his content and wish the best for him.

Bigots and trolls AKA actual snowflakes really don't need much to harass folks who are willing to step up to them, so if you're able to stand up to them, do it even just for your conscience. If you're fine with the inaction when it was possible for something to do to help marginalised folks, then don't do anything. Like mentioned already, Jim Sterling and other liberal or leftist content creators have been through this. Lost subscribers, lost money, threats, etc. Don't let them win if you can help it. If a simple disclaimer like "the views expressed by..." can't be done, then what hope is there for progress in this medium at any higher stage?

Innuendo Studios' Alt Right Playbook is a good guide for how to combat these fools.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, sure you do, after you started all that shit and chased him off the site.

No issues with signal boosting and platforming Digital Foundry content for years, building up a fambase here, but the slightest bit of good faith criticism comes along and now gamers want the organisation to be treated with kid gloves if there's a threat of harassment? Compare that to the harassment, doxxing, and bigotry some of us ERA/GAF regulars who happen to be minorities have received over the years just for daring to criticise and demand for representation and diversity, call out bigotry, how we live rent-free in alt right fools' heads and are obsessed over in our social media posts, appearances, and content. We can't redirect all that to a company or other person to handle our social media if it gets to us. We can't take a break because we are followed wherever spaces we go.

:doge
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15053 on: May 19, 2020, 01:50:21 PM »
Lmao at mezzofan calling anyone a snowflake

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15054 on: May 19, 2020, 01:55:10 PM »
Another DF staffer quit reee too.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-ion-fury-every-console-tested-how-an-ancient-engine-stresses-current-gen-cpus.206310/page-7#post-34355955
Quote from: PC98_Audi
John is doing well and just taking the necessary steps away from here that is for the best. I wouldn't expect either him or I to post anything here related to future DF Retro projects we do together and the like however since I will also be stepping away since I haven't really been enjoying reading forums much in the last few years and stuff like this just cements that it's better to focus on work and family.

Quote from: EventListener
Quote from: inguef
Did EG comment? Why is there no note on the video yet?
Because they don't want to put one on there. You think just because ERA demands it, they're going to do it?
Quote from: inguef
I just want them to do the right thing here. It would be upsetting to see them ignore this. Not so much EG, but DF.

:cmonson

Thread also locked.

Quote from: The Woods
It seems we've run the course of this thread at this point, as conversation has drifted from the subject, and primary surrounding issues. Thank you.
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15055 on: May 19, 2020, 01:57:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-ion-fury-every-console-tested-how-an-ancient-engine-stresses-current-gen-cpus.206310/page-8#post-34372392

Innuendo Studios' Alt Right Playbook is a good guide for how to combat these fools.

[never play defense]

but that's...that's literally what John just did

they put him on the defensive so he decided not to play defense and just walked away
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15056 on: May 19, 2020, 01:59:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-attack-at-toronto-erotic-spa-was-incel-terrorism-police-allege.208503/

incelchief back on the incel case, shortly after getting sand in their vagina that contrapoints defended incels and didn't defend that misgendered gamestop customer

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15057 on: May 19, 2020, 02:46:59 PM »
Doe, a deer, a transgendeer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run

Lol Fuck Off DRMF lover
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15058 on: May 19, 2020, 02:55:24 PM »
Are they in it for the lulz, though? Jordan Peterson basically monetized the incel ideology.

Did it really wait Peterson for that ?

I had a female friend tell me she was reading a Jordan Peterson book a couple years back. I still don't know how that reached her, but I know she wasn't on those forums, and I definitely know that she wasn't the target audience of that book.

I don't really talk to that person anymore

Shucks. Could have asked how she came in contact with the book and all that.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadly-attack-at-toronto-erotic-spa-was-incel-terrorism-police-allege.208503/post-34444722
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #15059 on: May 19, 2020, 02:59:47 PM »
Please don't derail the discussion about the council by talking about one of its members

Please derail the discussion about this games tech by personally calling out a community member

The answer is obvious, Digital foundry needs to hire some deers

Holy shit, how the fuck this people get this kind of positions ?