Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135140 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #15180 on: May 20, 2020, 05:08:54 PM »
all of excels thread are falling off the main page in under 40 posts. :lol

she's really for a hit today

Clockwork5

« Reply #15181 on: May 20, 2020, 07:22:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nature-has-reached-a-verdict-canada-us.209508/

zero effort thread containing a tweet from a rando and that's it again.
Guess Bitch Dubs is still on vay kay
And just when you posted this *someone* bumped the thread with a nice passive aggressive post.
:iface

edit: ughh. Actually it looks like someone bumped that thread just when I saw your post.... it wasn’t me, I was banned from that place ages ago.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #15182 on: May 20, 2020, 07:25:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fedex-fired-two-black-deliverymen-after-confrontation-with-white-costumer.209637/#post-34578279

This thread is flying off the rails 8 posts in  :lol

It has the makings of a goodie, too, especially with Nepenthe already in the mix not so subtly accusing posters of being racists.
Fish<

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15183 on: May 20, 2020, 07:29:34 PM »
that’s gonna be a whoosh from me dawg

Meanwhile in conference room 4 at 343 industries.

"So yeah, he's still doing it, fuck"

"Goddammit, why won't they just fire him"

"Long time employee bro, permanent contract, also bad for PR"

"You know what's bad for PR?"

"Yeah, I hear you man"

"FUCK THIS GUY"
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #15184 on: May 20, 2020, 08:12:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/13-reasons-why-final-season-trailer.209373/page-2

Quote from: FluxWaveZ
I don't know about that. Isn't the point of season 3 that he was irredeemable, and that's why he was killed? His final (living) scene was basically what it came down to, and how he's still a monster regardless of everything that happened.

Then why did they spend the entire season showing that he was regretting his actions?

Quote from: FluxWaveZ
I think the point was to deconstruct the character. They did the same for Hannah Baker in S2. S1 presented everything from her perspective, and it made her seem like an angel. S2 was deconstructing the character, showing other perspectives and how it informed who she actually was. I think what they wanted to do with S3 was do the same for Bryce, who was presented as nothing but evil in S1/S2, but have his perspective inform who he actually was.

They might have failed or succeeded at presenting a more complex character in S3, but I'm not sure their goal was to justify his actions.

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

Wah?

So he was a monster that regreted his actions but is irrimediable because I think the show tried to told us that even if the next season is all about abuse victim searching for justice for the rapist (and closet homosexual) that punch him and called him taco, because the main characters framed him for murdering the other rapist (cause the real murderer was friends with the mains).

Are you sure the show had any intentions beyond "exploitative tween drama" ?

Boredfrom

« Reply #15185 on: May 20, 2020, 08:28:51 PM »
Sure, but then wasn't the conclusion presented by the show still that, ultimately, he's a piece of shit? The season was definitely still trying to redeem parts of his character, but I think that the end goal was still showing that he was a monster. Showing that, despite it all, he was still the person who caused all the hurt. Just like they showed that, despite what Hannah might have done in S2, she was still the victim.

I'm not saying they well executed on the concept, but I think it's what they were trying to achieve regardless.

Ah, here is the moral absolutism that was missing from the other posts. It was weird to no see this in your posts.

You are saying the show (that wants to pride itself of being some sort of educational and realistic tool for teens*) intentions was to say: "Is okay to do extrajudicial excecution of a rapist and covering the murder as long you frame another rapist (as long he is dead)"

I seriously doubt this is the intention because the trailer just imply that the last season is all about "dont cover murders or you you friends are going to die". 

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

BisMarckie

« Reply #15186 on: May 20, 2020, 08:52:15 PM »
If you are watching 13 Reasons Why, YOU should kill yourself.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #15187 on: May 20, 2020, 09:50:26 PM »
13 seasons, why :noah
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15188 on: May 20, 2020, 09:58:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fedex-fired-two-black-deliverymen-after-confrontation-with-white-costumer.209637/#post-34578279

It has the makings of a goodie, too, especially with Nepenthe already in the mix not so subtly accusing posters of being racists.

I agree with nepenthe, if someone starts shouting at a delivery driver purely because they're black they're a massive racist.
Which is why I am 100% sure there is more to this story than "man sees delivery driver and decides to start fight because of their colour".

So this racist white trash harassed black essential workers, probably called em distinguished black fellows and called the cops on em

Just get mad about shit you literally just invented breh
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 10:03:24 PM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15189 on: May 20, 2020, 11:00:34 PM »
User banned (3 months): Whataboutism. Dismissing concerns around racist stereotypes.

There are plenty of other stereotypical white planets. I was watching another season 1 episode where Wesley breaks some white people greenhouse and is sentenced to death.

And why are stereotypical africans definitively bad? Do you think that African culture would not be able to achieve sophisticated technology and interstellar travel unless they were guided by a European-esque culture?

Star Trek has never equated technological advancement with moral advancement. Klingon, Ferengi and even Federation culture is depicted as racist, misogynist throughout the run of the show.
get banned over Star Trek breh :neogaf

oh wait

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15190 on: May 20, 2020, 11:21:42 PM »

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #15191 on: May 20, 2020, 11:38:16 PM »
Twitter is the Death Star.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #15192 on: May 21, 2020, 12:42:43 AM »

I agree with nepenthe, if someone starts shouting at a delivery driver purely because they're black they're a massive racist.
Which is why I am 100% sure there is more to this story than "man sees delivery driver and decides to start fight because of their colour".

So this racist white trash harassed black essential workers, probably called em distinguished black fellows and called the cops on em

(Image removed from quote.)

Just get mad about shit you literally just invented breh

Apparently the backstory is: "They thought we were robbing their place." Which... is pretty batshit mental. You see a dude in FedEx regalia, and think "yep, coming to rob me?"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15193 on: May 21, 2020, 01:56:40 AM »
Can women ban other women? Or is there a ban hierarchy, where cis women can only ban men, trans women can ban cis women, black trans women can ban white trans women?

I think it's an incredibly powerful idea, and I'd love for it to come to fruition in some way in reality.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15194 on: May 21, 2020, 02:02:24 AM »
Can women ban other women? Or is there a ban hierarchy, where cis women can only ban men, trans women can ban cis women, black trans women can ban white trans women?

I think it's an incredibly powerful idea, and I'd love for it to come to fruition in some way in reality.
Who can men ban? Who's lower than a man? :gopnik

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15195 on: May 21, 2020, 02:07:38 AM »

A Modest Proposal For preventing the Children of Cis White People From being a Burthen to Their Parents or Country, and For making them Beneficial to the Publick
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #15196 on: May 21, 2020, 02:08:39 AM »

a woman
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15197 on: May 21, 2020, 02:09:09 AM »
Can men ban Chinese and Russian nationals? :gopnik

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15198 on: May 21, 2020, 02:09:48 AM »

a woman
rock paper scissors system  :ohyeah

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #15199 on: May 21, 2020, 02:22:04 AM »
Ending E absolutely is that neat bow on the plot, though. Like, I honestly don't know what else someone would want out of the story.
The best way I can describe how I feel about Taro games is that they never feel like the end. They feel like an end. You did the thing; Now what?
comic book movies have set back human culture by dozens of decades
edit:
I hate it when writing is vague. I HATE it.
I don't like going out of my way to consider what the writer might have meant.
Paying attention to vauge symbolism, having to read in between the lines, and all that junk.
Be CLEAR and CONCISE. I need solid answers.
dozens of dozens of decades

The game would be much better if 9S turned to the camera at the end and told me what he learned after having his worldview upended. It would be even better if he could travel back in time and save all the humans  :-[

Boredfrom

« Reply #15200 on: May 21, 2020, 04:53:26 AM »
Ending E absolutely is that neat bow on the plot, though. Like, I honestly don't know what else someone would want out of the story.
The best way I can describe how I feel about Taro games is that they never feel like the end. They feel like an end. You did the thing; Now what?
comic book movies have set back human culture by dozens of decades
edit:
I hate it when writing is vague. I HATE it.
I don't like going out of my way to consider what the writer might have meant.
Paying attention to vauge symbolism, having to read in between the lines, and all that junk.
Be CLEAR and CONCISE. I need solid answers.
dozens of dozens of decades

Being fair, the guy admitted that he has high functioning autism, so this is more because his predisposition to like more concrete works than “superheroes films make people dumb”.

The need that OP has to feel validated is the annoying part.

Boredfrom

« Reply #15201 on: May 21, 2020, 04:58:28 AM »
If you are watching 13 Reasons Why, YOU should kill yourself.

Thankfully, I don’t:

thisismyusername

« Reply #15202 on: May 21, 2020, 07:09:20 AM »
Nobody is going to Nier Automata for the story. They're there for the robot-ass. There's a reason 2B is called "2Booty" and nobody talks about anything BUT the booty. :kermit

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal

Clockwork5

« Reply #15204 on: May 21, 2020, 07:52:40 AM »
I’m with OP, Nier sucked balls. I heard all of the praise about its storytelling and existential themes and when I walked up to the first fucking NPC in the game and got some variation of “Do YOU think it’s okay to kill robots?” I realized I had been duped by a bunch of comic book reading troglodytes once again.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:04:50 AM by Clockwork5 »

shosta

« Reply #15205 on: May 21, 2020, 08:08:13 AM »
I liked the game but :dead
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15206 on: May 21, 2020, 08:08:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-anyone-else-feel-that-even-if-it-reviews-near-perfect-ghost-of-tsushima-will-not-be-a-huge-success.209415/
Quote from: NinjaScooter
Heard similar things in this Era bubble about Days Gone. People here rarely have their finger on the mainstream pulse, and the Sony marketing machine seems to know what it’s doing for the most part.

At some point some of y’all should realize how out of touch you are.
Quote from: RisingStar
That’s too much of an ask on this forum. Especially going by what kind of reactions we get for next generation.

:hitler
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15207 on: May 21, 2020, 08:13:19 AM »
Nobody is going to Nier Automata for the story. They're there for the robot-ass. There's a reason 2B is called "2Booty" and nobody talks about anything BUT the booty. :kermit

:nsfw
https://www.reddit.com/r/2Booty/
 :nsfw

:dead
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:24:36 AM by bork »

thisismyusername

« Reply #15208 on: May 21, 2020, 08:19:16 AM »
:trumps

2B is just the modern Vanessa Z. Schneider. :doge

(Booty Zoom.gif)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Where's the ass though!?.gif
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15209 on: May 21, 2020, 10:40:08 AM »

a woman

:yikes

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #15210 on: May 21, 2020, 11:10:34 AM »
No, I won't watch it and it doesn't really effect me. However, I am annoyed that with this WB is sending a message of 'Yes, we will give in to internet harassment and bullying as long as you keep at it long enough'.

It's not like this is something like the theatrical cuts of the Star Wars OT where most of the dialogue surrounding it is fairly harmless. The #ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement can be directly linked to the people complaining about SJW's ruining movies and people harassing actors and directors online.

:social2

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15211 on: May 21, 2020, 11:17:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mount-everest-is-visible-from-kathmandu-nepal-for-first-time-in-living-memory-because-of-covid-19.209952/

op getting dunked on for using dumb pictures, op still trying :lol

Locked per OP's request.

:existential

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #15212 on: May 21, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15213 on: May 21, 2020, 11:56:13 AM »
Today Resetera gets upset when they go on EBay and discover the world doesn't revolve around them

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-ebay-sellers-even-have-make-offer-as-an-option-when-they-have-no-intention-of-accepting-any.209979/

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #15215 on: May 21, 2020, 12:02:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-ebay-sellers-even-have-make-offer-as-an-option-when-they-have-no-intention-of-accepting-any.209979/post-34626072

Yeah, and that's kinda just what gets me riled up. Even if this guy had it on by accident, I'd think "that's still not bad". No reason to ghost me.

Dude, it's a random eBay seller who doesn't want to take an offer that's 20% less that what he has it listed at.  I wouldn't respond either.  Fuck, these people are so pathetically needy.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15216 on: May 21, 2020, 12:04:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-ebay-sellers-even-have-make-offer-as-an-option-when-they-have-no-intention-of-accepting-any.209979/post-34626072

Yeah, and that's kinda just what gets me riled up. Even if this guy had it on by accident, I'd think "that's still not bad". No reason to ghost me.

Dude, it's a random eBay seller who doesn't want to take an offer that's 20% less that what he has it listed at.  I wouldn't respond either.  Fuck, these people are so pathetically needy.

Last time I sold some stuff, someone sent me a snarky message after I didn't respond to their lowball offer.  Not sure why people feel like more communication is needed- I rejected the offer.  Pay the original price, make a better offer, or move on.
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15217 on: May 21, 2020, 12:08:08 PM »

Last time I sold some stuff, someone sent me a snarky message after I didn't respond to their lowball offer.  Not sure why people feel like more communication is needed- I rejected the offer.  Pay the original price, make a better offer, or move on.

You were asking too much!

---

Why not make a counteroffer for $45?

:rofl

nudemacusers

« Reply #15218 on: May 21, 2020, 12:13:32 PM »
Someone needs to go in there and remind everyone that getting that mad about not being responded to by another person is incel entitlement thinking (alt-right adjacent) and highly problematic.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #15219 on: May 21, 2020, 12:21:49 PM »
Had a guy asking $1k for something.

It took a ton of convincing, but I got him down to $509.

Still feel like I got ripped off 😆 , but it was literally a 1 of 1 item, so....ehhh. You win some you lose some.

Imagine thinking you got a bargain on something for $500, when the seller was willing to drop $500 in price.

:brain

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15225 on: May 21, 2020, 04:45:54 PM »
Biden has binders of women

Clockwork5

« Reply #15226 on: May 21, 2020, 05:06:47 PM »
After reading through that thread I went over to Kamala Harris’ Wikipedia page out of curiosity and I just want to say wow. Whoever she paid to scrub and shine that thing is really fucking good at their job.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15227 on: May 21, 2020, 05:08:41 PM »
After reading through that thread I went over to Kamala Harris’ Wikipedia page out of curiosity and I just want to say wow. Whoever she paid to scrub and shine that thing is really fucking good at their job.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-man-behind-a-third-of-whats-on-wikipedia/

HaughtyFrank

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #15229 on: May 21, 2020, 05:16:26 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-man-behind-a-third-of-whats-on-wikipedia/

Oh my god he sounds like a soft spoken Rich Evans

Edit:

"...living with his parents..."

:engel

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #15230 on: May 21, 2020, 05:22:46 PM »
I know a guy, whos dad took him to a 'massage parlor' prostitute when he was like 13 as well.   :lol

He actually said no though.  >:(

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #15231 on: May 21, 2020, 05:24:48 PM »
the original resetera takes account being run by some arab ultra weeb  :lol

You could have told us you were behind that account the whole time  :'(

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #15233 on: May 21, 2020, 06:26:13 PM »
I know a guy, whos dad took him to a 'massage parlor' prostitute when he was like 13 as well.   :lol

He actually said no though.  >:(

Man, picky prostitute eh?

Well it was in thailand.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #15234 on: May 21, 2020, 09:19:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tara-reade-appears-to-have-lied-under-oath-about-her-education-defense-lawyers-seek-to-get-convictions-overturned-in-cases-where-she-testified.210411/page-4

Don't do this, please. And I'm saying this as someone who has believed Tara all the way up to this point. (In case my avatar didn't make that clear enough. Thought this rate,, that avatar is almost certainly being removed within the next 24 hours. God, I am so fucking pissed about all of this.)

:neogaf

Again this is why you don't go to bat for complete strangers.
Oi Oi

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #15235 on: May 21, 2020, 09:28:49 PM »
This is why it is important to take accusations seriously but not condemn the accused without a proper investigation.

:rollsafe
Fish<

Pwnz

« Reply #15236 on: May 21, 2020, 09:43:10 PM »
Era won't learn shit about this.

Pwnz

« Reply #15237 on: May 21, 2020, 09:47:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tara-reade-appears-to-have-lied-under-oath-about-her-education-defense-lawyers-seek-to-get-convictions-overturned-in-cases-where-she-testified.210411/page-4

Don't do this, please. And I'm saying this as someone who has believed Tara all the way up to this point. (In case my avatar didn't make that clear enough. Thought this rate,, that avatar is almost certainly being removed within the next 24 hours. God, I am so fucking pissed about all of this.)

(Image removed from quote.)

:neogaf

Again this is why you don't go to bat for complete strangers.

I'm tempted to make this my avatar in here

samir

« Reply #15238 on: May 21, 2020, 10:05:36 PM »
believe females  ;)