Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3137340 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #39120 on: March 08, 2021, 01:52:51 PM »
User banned (permanent): Dismissing racism and victim blaming.
I don't believe anything she says frankly. She was happy to happy to have all the attention up to getting married, I think she wanted it all but didn't like being told what to do. Joining the Royal family is like joining a business, you can't just do what you want. I also don't believe that Harry didn't mention anything about how life would be prior to her meeting the family and getting married.
He also wants the quiet life but then goes and does several big interviews on TV. What a moron.

:dunno

Meanwhile the guy who openly admits to wanting to fuck 15 year olds is still duration pending  :kermit
Margs

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #39121 on: March 08, 2021, 02:04:25 PM »
"trans women are women, you fucking bigot."
"no, I don't want to play as a woman in a video game because I'm a trans woman."

:doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39122 on: March 08, 2021, 02:55:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-ive-successfully-privatized-world-peace-the-cringiest-line-in-the-mcu.390514/page-2
:rofl

Speaking of poorly-aged (or just awful) stuff in Iron Man 2: when my wife and I rewatched all the movies at the start of the pandemic, we both groaned when Elon Musk shows up at the Monaco race.

:cac

Jansen

SmokyDave

« Reply #39124 on: March 08, 2021, 03:06:56 PM »
Guess the thread:

She was a woman who was a decorated officer and yet got shot in her own home without a warrant or suspected crime anyways. She is the poster woman for the failure of the police system, that's like asking someone to not talk about Jesus when the topic is "religious martyrs". And her life is a portent for every person in America, black or not; how you can serve the system and get NOTHING for it, how the idea of being a good citizen and working hard is a myth made solely for keeping the unprivileged acting "civil" as meanwhile the privileged discard it upon any racist, classist, or stress-relieving whim that their mood fancies.

Quote from: Nepenthe
5 years already. Christ, where is time going?

Anyway, it's still my favorite film of the CGI Renaissance thus far.

nepenthe it's literally a movie about cops
This suddenly popped into my head earlier and fucking cracked me up. Now every time I read one of Nepenthe’s seething creeds, I can’t help but picture a load of Zootopia merch all over her desk. Maybe a little furry cop badge.

Animated Cuties Are Brilliant.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39125 on: March 08, 2021, 03:40:43 PM »
How 30 y/o GAF members got their furry on in high school
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

How 40 y/o ResetEra members got their furry on at age 30
[close]
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39126 on: March 08, 2021, 03:42:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/more-useful-than-a-republican-manchin-votes-for-anti-trans-amendment-to-covid-bill.389612/page-8#post-60244985

Ugh... yeah of course, that sure adds up. I'm so so tired

Internet life sure is tough

I know right?
Can you even believe this happened even though Trollface McAltaccounts DMs are open?

NekoFever

« Reply #39127 on: March 08, 2021, 03:43:12 PM »
How do they not understand subversion.

Is he Marvel or DC?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39128 on: March 08, 2021, 04:01:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-ive-successfully-privatized-world-peace-the-cringiest-line-in-the-mcu.390514/page-2
:rofl

Speaking of poorly-aged (or just awful) stuff in Iron Man 2: when my wife and I rewatched all the movies at the start of the pandemic, we both groaned when Elon Musk shows up at the Monaco race.

:cac

It's right up there when Tony Stark says "You know Spider-Man, we really are the Avengers: Endgame."
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39129 on: March 08, 2021, 04:19:06 PM »
I liked that Iron Man film with Ben Kingsley as a weirdo Bin Laden.
🤴

BIONIC

« Reply #39130 on: March 08, 2021, 04:23:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-approves-zenimax-acquisition-by-microsoft.390416/page-15#post-60344356

Quote from: riotous, post: 60344356, member: 5576
Sure, it's a term that pre-dates computing.

In context it should be obvious I'm talking about tech here.  Microsoft had books written about their "live to work" culture in the 90s.  They invented the modern tech campus complete with restaurants inside serving 3 meals a day.. they put T1s with direct connections to the MS internal network in apartment complexes surrounding MS campus.

I don't hate MS, nor have I hated working with them... nor have I ever worked "For them".  But I've certainly witnessed their employees working endless 12 hour days over the years.  It's a problem in most of tech, and MS isn't immune from it just because there haven't been articles about it.

Is this forum capable of having a conversation without throwing shade at people?  Accusing them of things?  Snarky sub-posting?  Taking things personally when you talk about the corporation they seem to care so much about? Seems not.

:reeeee tous making his last stand in the Bethesda thread with the entire thread shitting on him.

His one weakness is encountering an entire forum as pedantic and autisty as he is  :juicy
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39131 on: March 08, 2021, 04:29:43 PM »
Oh well we all have our weaknesses  :heart

He has worked for Microsoft though, in the taco bell we discussed a project he was working on for MS. Not directly because his company was hired by MS but still CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
MR. FACTS ANNIHILATED
🤴

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39132 on: March 08, 2021, 04:34:44 PM »
That he feels the need to say that he worked with microsoft, not for them sounds a bit too pompous  :lol

Unless I'm missing how that is an important distinction

BIONIC

« Reply #39133 on: March 08, 2021, 04:40:52 PM »
Quote from: Banshee mccuck, post: 60338650, member: 64002
If your referring to my thread that was my mistake for providing links which is against eras terms of service staff knows I mean well and I never intended harm to others. But I'm fine with the thread being locked. In essence

I still stand by my points that I brought up in said thread and I am still upset at the current direction the forum is going. I hope staff is able to rectify this issue and to protect minority members on the forum. Because we are dwindling and that's not ok. Especially to de with the rampant sinophobia, racism, bigotry, and transphobia that has only gotten worse on the site.
Margs

ShutUp

« Reply #39134 on: March 08, 2021, 04:46:18 PM »
They are STILL pretending transphobia and shit is just littered all over the site. Mods weren't neutered, I'd love one of them to flat out demand where its supposedly happening. They've banned discussion of a wizard video game that doesn't even come out until sometime next year but sure "transphobia". Morons.

thetylerrob

« Reply #39135 on: March 08, 2021, 05:17:01 PM »
That he feels the need to say that he worked with microsoft, not for them sounds a bit too pompous  :lol

Unless I'm missing how that is an important distinction
I assume his company just does B2B stuff for Microsoft. In which case I've worked with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo so I'm pretty much an expert AMA.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39136 on: March 08, 2021, 05:39:13 PM »
They are STILL pretending transphobia and shit is just littered all over the site. Mods weren't neutered, I'd love one of them to flat out demand where its supposedly happening. They've banned discussion of a wizard video game that doesn't even come out until sometime next year but sure "transphobia". Morons.
Xenoblade is still allowed, Dave Chapelle is still allowed.

We've got the documents.
🤴

BikeJesus

« Reply #39137 on: March 08, 2021, 06:24:14 PM »
Dunkey is still allowed. Reset mods make KKK members blush.

« Reply #39138 on: March 08, 2021, 06:38:10 PM »
Boss attack ban got upgraded to 2 months

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39139 on: March 08, 2021, 06:43:21 PM »
Boss attack ban got upgraded to 2 months

Mods keep proving that as long as you bitch and whine enough and profusely proclaim how much of a victim you are you get your will. No wonder this job takes such a toll on them

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #39140 on: March 08, 2021, 06:50:56 PM »

So you’re saying actual bin laden wasn’t a weirdo? :ufup

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39141 on: March 08, 2021, 06:57:20 PM »

So you’re saying actual bin laden wasn’t a weirdo? :ufup
Dude liked anime. Certified weirdo.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39142 on: March 08, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »
'was?' oh, you mean the guy they dumped into the ocean for no reason after their helicopter crashed in his backyard. :trumps
🤴

BikeJesus

« Reply #39143 on: March 08, 2021, 07:37:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/more-useful-than-a-republican-manchin-votes-for-anti-trans-amendment-to-covid-bill.389612/post-60283076

User banned (2 weeks): History of antagonizing members and staff. If you have a concern about a ban, open a ticket. Multiple tickets were submitted about the ban in question and it was revisited accordingly.
Gotta love the stealth edit on the ban too, from:

User Banned: (Duration pending admin review) - Excusing transphobia and racism across a series of posts

to

User banned (1 month): Inflammatory thread derailment

Whitewashing this ban is not a good look, but unfortunately completely unsurprising

So surfinn was banned for this post, and yet spooky is still out there shitting up the forum even though they made an entire thread devoted to calling out the mods.

I'll say it again: MOD FRAGILITY!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39144 on: March 08, 2021, 07:51:22 PM »
Honestly I'm completely done even contemplating the idea of opening any thread on this forum regarding anything trans related after I post this.

Don't care at this point, if I posted that I'd be 100% gone for good without the whitewashing. Giving someone basically being openly transphobic a slap on the wrist for it is fucking pathetic, someone who essentially said trans people don't matter whatsoever.
Lol, they are once again making up their own stories.
Boss attack said that he didn't care about Manchin or his ideas or values as long as he votes for the party platform because the alternative would be a Republican not voting along party lines.

Basically saying: "This is the shitheel in office now, I hate him and it sucks but there's no way around it" makes you a transphobe.  :lol

lmao now the message is changed and his ban length has been increased. Won't be long before they demand the perma ban

User banned (2 months): Inflammatory thread derailment; rationalizing a transphobic vote over a series of posts.

RIP boss man, clowned by people with < 1000 posts  :trumps

Still how dumb do you have to be to walk into that minefield with ~28k posts under your belt :neogaf
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 07:57:27 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #39145 on: March 08, 2021, 08:05:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/more-useful-than-a-republican-manchin-votes-for-anti-trans-amendment-to-covid-bill.389612/post-60283076

User banned (2 weeks): History of antagonizing members and staff. If you have a concern about a ban, open a ticket. Multiple tickets were submitted about the ban in question and it was revisited accordingly.
Gotta love the stealth edit on the ban too, from:

User Banned: (Duration pending admin review) - Excusing transphobia and racism across a series of posts

to

User banned (1 month): Inflammatory thread derailment

Whitewashing this ban is not a good look, but unfortunately completely unsurprising

So surfinn was banned for this post, and yet spooky is still out there shitting up the forum even though they made an entire thread devoted to calling out the mods.

I'll say it again: MOD FRAGILITY!

Is not like Surfinn didn’t deserve the ban, thought. Already acting like a untouchable prick in that thread.

Quote from: Surfinn
I didn't say you said what got him banned. I'm saying you're making the same shitty argument he did before he got canned.

Trying to help you out here

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39146 on: March 08, 2021, 08:24:14 PM »
RIP boss man, clowned by people with < 1000 posts  :trumps

Still how dumb do you have to be to walk into that minefield with ~28k posts under your belt :neogaf
...or how untouchable do you think you are because of the colour of your skin?
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39147 on: March 08, 2021, 08:48:45 PM »
From the latest sad face thread -

I constantly berate myself with "what could a CIS, white guy have to be so depressed about?

My husband puts up with so much and I feel guilty for making him deal with this.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-constantly-wish-i-were-dead.390532/

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #39148 on: March 08, 2021, 08:56:08 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39149 on: March 08, 2021, 09:25:23 PM »
 :fbm

e: totp i guess  :nsfw
[close]
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39150 on: March 08, 2021, 09:48:17 PM »
From the latest sad face thread -

I constantly berate myself with "what could a CIS, white guy have to be so depressed about?

My husband puts up with so much and I feel guilty for making him deal with this.

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-constantly-wish-i-were-dead.390532/

What a fucking misery pit!

It's absolutely irresponsible to allow all those fuck ups to associate online and just make each other worse. Get help, leave the toxic community you're in and never go back.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 09:53:41 PM by Potato »
Spud

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #39151 on: March 08, 2021, 11:59:13 PM »
reset bans are like taking stress leave from work :rejoice

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39152 on: March 09, 2021, 02:45:12 AM »
I think our democracy's age is a significant factor. There are always questions on how to first divide power, preserve the intent, etc. when founding a democracy but there was less understanding of the range of acceptable answers 200+ years ago.

On the other side of that, as a country we are relatively young and we've never been anything but a democracy. We are the oldest living democracy and younger as a country than most other democracies.

Those two things add up to the founders didn't know what they were doing or how to do it.

:neogaf

You're not even a democracy ya fucking mook, let alone the oldest in the world

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #39153 on: March 09, 2021, 03:19:25 AM »
Dunkey is still allowed. Reset mods make KKK members blush.

keep saying it

BIONIC

« Reply #39154 on: March 09, 2021, 04:02:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cloud-and-link-walk-into-a-bar.390595/

Quote from: Zen, post: 60335542, member: 29410
They sit down and both breathe a heavy sigh. Cloud breaks ice and asks what Link's deal is. Link says there's this girl they really like but they're not sure if she feels the same, and unsure if she'll accept that many women players identify Link as a girl or gender fluid. Cloud responds, well you know, I thought I was my best friend for a while, and that was really embarrassing. But putting on a dress that one time felt kind of freeing, and my friends were really supportive of it. Maybe she'll be the same. Link says, yeah maybe you're right. She did transform into a guy in that one game. You dressed up in women's clothing? Cloud says, yeah. It was necessary at the time...but it wasn't so bad. Haven't done it since. Link looks him over and goes, well, if you ever feel like trying it again, I'll try it with you. It wouldn't be so bad. Cloud smirks slightly. Yeah, that wouldn't be bad.

:kobeyuck
Margs

SmokyDave

« Reply #39155 on: March 09, 2021, 04:12:31 AM »
Link says there's this girl they really like but they're not sure if she feels the same, and unsure if she'll accept that many women players identify Link as a girl or gender fluid. Cloud responds that Link is a little bitch and the girl he likes is getting railed by Bowser's spiky cock in the bathrooms.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39156 on: March 09, 2021, 04:54:16 AM »
Link says
Nothing you idiot, he just makes grunts when he takes damage and does a heavy sword swing / pushes a rock
[close]

Cloud says
[close]

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39157 on: March 09, 2021, 05:03:25 AM »
Gordon Freeman told me this story

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39158 on: March 09, 2021, 05:23:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cloud-and-link-walk-into-a-bar.390595/

Quote from: Zen, post: 60335542, member: 29410
They sit down and both breathe a heavy sigh. Cloud breaks ice and asks what Link's deal is. Link says there's this girl they really like but they're not sure if she feels the same, and unsure if she'll accept that many women players identify Link as a girl or gender fluid. Cloud responds, well you know, I thought I was my best friend for a while, and that was really embarrassing. But putting on a dress that one time felt kind of freeing, and my friends were really supportive of it. Maybe she'll be the same. Link says, yeah maybe you're right. She did transform into a guy in that one game. You dressed up in women's clothing? Cloud says, yeah. It was necessary at the time...but it wasn't so bad. Haven't done it since. Link looks him over and goes, well, if you ever feel like trying it again, I'll try it with you. It wouldn't be so bad. Cloud smirks slightly. Yeah, that wouldn't be bad.

:kobeyuck
There's a reason writers of fan fiction rank higher on the "social cancer" scale than furries and Resetera mods.
Spud

jorma

« Reply #39159 on: March 09, 2021, 06:30:05 AM »
Cloud and Tifa is celebrating their honeymoon and decide to visit Resetera.
The bouncer Morrigan stops them at the door and ask why they aren't wearing the customary burkas.
Tifa responds, "I'm a strong and independent woman, don't tell me what to wear bitch"
Morrigan consults the men in the "why all women are whores" thread and comes back with a freshly issued fatwa. "your kind aren't welcome here, you are banned from entering this establishment"

the end

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39160 on: March 09, 2021, 06:42:29 AM »
:titus
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39161 on: March 09, 2021, 06:48:57 AM »
Tifa posts a few sentences saying how much she likes America. Sure it has it's problems but it's still a country full of opportunity for anyone willing to get out there.

Permanent ban. Excusing racism, bigotry, transphobia and capitalism; while ignoring the devastation car loans and Disney subscriptions cause

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39162 on: March 09, 2021, 06:49:33 AM »
Exhibit #38402 of social media amplifying made up claims or misunderstandings and leading to real world violence.

era mods: nah, I'm good.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39163 on: March 09, 2021, 06:55:50 AM »
Link and Cloud walk into a bar, and order a drink. "Had a rough day boys?" the bartender asks? "Yeah, we had to bash in some heads" Cloud responds. Link nods.

Link spots Zelda walking past him but before he can say hi she ignores him and walks to Rex and Pyra.
Zelda says: "Hey what are you guys doing here?" Yoshi responds: "Just smoking some weed, want some too?"

Cloud says to link: "Man, princesses ain't what they used to be. I found Peach under a bridge the other day. Maybe we should restore the crown."
"Careful what you wish for boys" the bartender says. "When Ganondorf was in charge things weren't this peaceful you know. I'm not sure if President Luigi is up to the job but he seems more reasonable."
"But maybe we need a strong leader for once who will stand up for our values and traditions" Link says. "Say what you will about Bowser" cloud adds, "the economy was doing great.".

Snake leaves the bar holding the hands of Zelda and Pyra and winks at Link. "I thought she was with Rex? When did Snake get in here?" Link wonders.
Cloud and Link stumble out the door. Cloud looks at link and says: "You know what Link, we really are the last of us"
As they walk past Sora and Sonic pleasuring themselves with Tetris blocks they pull out their swords and kill them.
🤴

« Reply #39164 on: March 09, 2021, 07:06:39 AM »
Don't quit your day jobs

SmokyDave

« Reply #39165 on: March 09, 2021, 07:33:52 AM »
ldcommando (notthegafone) enters a thread. Before them lay the wastes of sentences dismembered. Carefully picking through the wreckage, a glimmer catches their eye. Teasing the shapes from underneath the rubble, a form emerges...

"Don't quit your day jobs" could just about be read through the layers of liquid shit that had settled on the surface.

Carefully, ldcommando (notthegafone) placed the words back in the thread, and turned to walk away. Also, some videogame characters fucked.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39166 on: March 09, 2021, 09:33:51 AM »
Ree walks into a bar then rushes out to spend 20 hours on Twitter raging about JK Rowling

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39167 on: March 09, 2021, 10:32:56 AM »

:gladbron

BIONIC

« Reply #39168 on: March 09, 2021, 10:35:16 AM »
The only bar a ree ever went to is one in a Disney theme park to get a nice refreshing bowl of tendies to recharge for the rest of the day’s manchilding.
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #39169 on: March 09, 2021, 10:44:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-news-wire-officially-welcoming-bethesda-to-team-xbox.391003/page-7#post-60394033

Quote from: Deadpool_X, post: 60389743, member: 19857
Oh man...What is MS going to do when there is a mass exodus of talent because they can't work on Playstation anymore?
Quote from: riotous, post: 60394033, member: 5576
I never said this.  Enjoy harassing me across threads.

This place really sucks sometimes.

:girlaff
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39170 on: March 09, 2021, 11:12:53 AM »
Punished Riotous cucked again by his reee overlords.
Oi Oi

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #39171 on: March 09, 2021, 11:59:00 AM »
When does riotous become deleted_member_5576?  I give him til July.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #39172 on: March 09, 2021, 12:16:49 PM »
Resetera mods finally on team Snyder!

User Banned (2 weeks): Inflammatory and inappropriate point of comparison
There really is a subset of Snyder fans who's mindset is very similar to followers of qanon.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/apparently-you-can-watch-the-snyder-cut-right-now-on-hbo-max-glitch.390766/page-2#post-60359392

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39173 on: March 09, 2021, 12:28:09 PM »
I thought ritechose passed away?

Jansen

« Reply #39174 on: March 09, 2021, 12:32:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-approves-zenimax-acquisition-by-microsoft.390416/page-8#post-60321910

"Yeah but them buying an entire publisher is sort of unprecedented.

And they have a lot of talent to keep happy; does every company under the Zenimax umbrella really want to abandon PlayStation?

Does Zenimax as a publisher want to?

I don't think Microsoft is as predictable as people think they are; they could be keeping Zenimax as a separate publisher BECAUSE they don't want to make them all Microsoft exclusive. It'd be kind of odd to keep an entire publisher in tact, and then have them only release on GamePass, PC, Xbox..

(granted, they'll likely leverage this purchase for SOME exclusivity, not saying they won't, but I also would not be surprised if we really did see a big mix of exclusive, timed exclusive, and not at all exclusive in the Zenimax umbrella)"

riotass has always been a bitch

Jansen

« Reply #39175 on: March 09, 2021, 12:33:58 PM »
Quote from: riotous, post: 60397021, member: 5576

Why exactly was it funny?   Thanks for helping I guess, but it's not like the snide twisting of my words was constructive in the first place.. suggesting it was funny.. is not helpful.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-news-wire-officially-welcoming-bethesda-to-team-xbox.391003/page-10#post-60397021
Quote from: riotous, post: 60397270, member: 5576

You mean you make up shit a person didn't say and harass them across threads about it?

Look it's nothing personal, I like to call out people being jackasses.  You either leave or grin and bear it and move on.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-news-wire-officially-welcoming-bethesda-to-team-xbox.391003/page-10#post-60397270

Stop or he'll cry!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:38:40 PM by Jansen »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39176 on: March 09, 2021, 12:37:06 PM »
I'm glad riotous found a new home with wonderful friends :heart
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39177 on: March 09, 2021, 01:59:03 PM »
ahhh meghan leaving no prisoners

I like how era can't get simple idioms right.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39178 on: March 09, 2021, 02:02:53 PM »
riotous:

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #39179 on: March 09, 2021, 02:16:16 PM »
Guess riotous will have to ask for an account deletion there too

Anyway