Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106878 times)

BadAss2961

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #39300 on: March 12, 2021, 12:12:29 AM »
Who cares about the story, the game sucks ass and every other God of War game is better.

Fuck no. GoW '18 is great, only GoW2 is as good

Eh, I played a few hours of it on a friends PS4. I wasn't impressed. This guy can explain why much better than I can:

I think not having a jump button is a mistake. It isn't a GoW game.

And yeah, the video is an hour long. Give it 20 minutes and see what you think.
"Auto jump Uncharted style." Except Uncharted doesn't have auto jump.

Talks up the old platforming/climbing/tightrope segments to highlight 2018's lack of a jump button. Yet those segments are easily the weak link of the series. The Uncharted series is actually the best in the business at the type of cinematic platforming that would really work for the OG GoW games.

Skimmed through bits of the video, and the guy's making false points like these and intentionally playing the game with no imagination to make it look bad. Meh.

He doesn't like the change, and that's fine. As a big fan of the series myself, I wasn't really feeling what I was playing early on either. But eventually it clicked.

BikeJesus

« Reply #39301 on: March 12, 2021, 12:22:52 AM »
The combat is shit and there is no reason to perform well. You get the same XP no matter what. Boy is a little bitch. The game is garbage. Yeah, it looks pretty. Beauty is only skin deep.

Also, his videos on Doom Eternal are fantastic and really show how the games systems work. The old GoW games have great systems. The new one is trash with boring systems, boring enemies, boring puzzles, boring story, bloated inventory/loot. Fuck GoW 2018. Cookie-cutter shit. And he put in well over a hundred hours, so not like he just dismissed it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:35:50 AM by BikeJesus »

BadAss2961

« Reply #39302 on: March 12, 2021, 12:47:59 AM »
There's never been much incentive to perform well in any of the games though. It's not Devil May Cry. Never had a grade system or anything, and you could max out Kratos in a playthrough regardless of whether you'd rack up combos or not.

2018 takes the tank approach. Embracing the idea that Kratos is old and washed in terms of mobility. Now he's gone full brute, old man strength. Pretty sure the combat takes inspiration from the Souls games, but with a AAA boost. Action oriented, tighter controls, and better animation with God of War flavored violence. It works. Playing the challenge realms and the Valkyries are a must to fully grasp the combat. You absolutely have to perform to get through those.

But anyway, let's get back to dunking on REEE takes.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #39303 on: March 12, 2021, 01:39:54 AM »
Not like you actually have to play well in DMC either. apart from DMD :kermit

Boredfrom

« Reply #39304 on: March 12, 2021, 03:17:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-baseball-player-johnny-damon-arrested-for-dui-believes-he-was-targeted-because-he-supported-trump.392701/

Not saying the guy wasn’t arrested because he was a drunk Trumptard but Era laughing at of a famous person get set up by the police because their political affiliation:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bruce-springsteen-arrested-for-dwi-in-new-jersey-up-charges-dismissed.376425/

Is suppose this is a easier and safer target to mock because Trumptards are worse than Centrists.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #39305 on: March 12, 2021, 04:51:48 AM »
User Banned (1 Day): Acquisition begging

Yes, the image is the entire post, and acquisition begging is now a ban-able offense :idont

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39306 on: March 12, 2021, 05:09:49 AM »
I'm still working on who it is exactly but I'm close on their trail.

Would you say this guy has had over 10 years of professional training, and knows the secret is 'never punch down'?
:thinking

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39307 on: March 12, 2021, 09:47:49 AM »
User Banned (1 Day): Acquisition begging

Yes, the image is the entire post, and acquisition begging is now a ban-able offense :idont

I don't know what you're talking about

Uncle

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #39308 on: March 12, 2021, 10:36:04 AM »
Can’t believe resetera mods would just change one meaningless ban message to another  :ryker

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39309 on: March 12, 2021, 11:55:56 AM »
I can't believe they could spell acquisition first effort :idont

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39310 on: March 12, 2021, 12:11:24 PM »
Either no one gives a shit about goty anymore or REs active userbase is dwindling

https://twitter.com/ReseteraTakes/status/1370406073413337094

NekoFever

« Reply #39311 on: March 12, 2021, 12:29:50 PM »
Either no one gives a shit about goty anymore or REs active userbase is dwindling

Did you see the voting thread? The instructions on how to vote were a couple thousand words with annotated illustrations. Just make a poll, Jesus Christ.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39312 on: March 12, 2021, 01:31:22 PM »
Sounds like voter suppression to me.
Oi Oi

Tuckers Law

« Reply #39313 on: March 12, 2021, 02:16:11 PM »

Did you see the voting thread? The instructions on how to vote were a couple thousand words with annotated illustrations. Just make a poll, Jesus Christ.

Polls are unslick alt-right dogwhistles used for sealioning gaslights in bad faith.

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #39314 on: March 12, 2021, 02:44:58 PM »
Just like 'likes'

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39316 on: March 12, 2021, 02:52:19 PM »

Polls are unslick alt-right dogwhistles used for sealioning gaslights in bad faith.

Those terrorists still managed to vote Cyberpunk in at #15

:stahp

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39317 on: March 12, 2021, 03:18:01 PM »
It must've been a sticky and because of the bait threads most Ree members have evaded the sticky threads  :lol
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39318 on: March 12, 2021, 03:33:44 PM »
The BBC recently announced that BBC Three, which focuses on YA demographics, will be returning to broadcast. With that in mind the whole "We need to clear room for other comedies!" excuse really doesn't hang, as the show would surely be an ideal candidate for drawing eyeballs to that channel.

Yes, nothing speaks more to your average 16 year old than 30+ year olds political commentary  :brain

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #39319 on: March 12, 2021, 03:55:27 PM »
User warn: Acquisition begging

Awesome, now go get Sega, or Fromsoftware so you guys can solidify yourself truly in Japan.

We got another one!  Odd how you don’t see these warnings in any thread dealing with Sony and bluepoint or square or capcom or from :hmm

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #39320 on: March 12, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
Gokiburis :neogaf

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39322 on: March 12, 2021, 06:08:48 PM »
Ugh. Glad dude got locked up. Now think of all the times cops get away with shit...

fuck the police

God, resetera ideologues really are horrific opportunistic little ghouls, aren't they?

Who the fuck do you think found the culprit, you fucking sentient tumors?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39323 on: March 12, 2021, 06:12:02 PM »
Probably some brave twitter user

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39324 on: March 12, 2021, 06:58:26 PM »
Ugh. Glad dude got locked up. Now think of all the times cops get away with shit...

fuck the police

God, resetera ideologues really are horrific opportunistic little ghouls, aren't they?

Not just on ree. It really is a rallying cry for a sort of feminist movement against the danger of cops harassing them on the streets and cat calling construction workers making them feel unsafe.
Completely bypassing the human traffickers, criminals, rape gangs, media moguls, bouncers, shitty boyfriends/husbands and other groups statistically being repsonsible for far more incidents than the police.

It reminds me a bit of the "all male teachers are pedo's" hysteria of a few years back. Which by now has cut the number of male teachers in schools in the Netherlands down to less than 20%.
It'll be easy for any government looking for cuts to invest in healthcare by simply shrinking the police force and reducing the number of patrols. Which in the end will not have the positive effect on their safety the ladies envision.
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39325 on: March 12, 2021, 08:12:25 PM »
It pissed me off when those stories broke about racist stop-and-frisk quotas and they'd make sweeping statements about all police officers, when it was officers like Edwin Raymond and Adrian Schoolcraft that actually brought it to the public's attention in the first place. Can't have it both ways.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39326 on: March 12, 2021, 08:26:06 PM »
It pissed me off when those stories broke about racist stop-and-frisk quotas and they'd make sweeping statements about all police officers, when it was officers like Edwin Raymond and Adrian Schoolcraft that actually brought it to the public's attention in the first place. Can't have it both ways.
In hindsight Trump probably came up with this name for Rudy  :doge
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39327 on: March 12, 2021, 08:32:09 PM »
In hindsight Trump probably came up with this name for Rudy  :doge
Rudy is pretty frisky
Spud

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #39328 on: March 12, 2021, 10:28:13 PM »
Quote from: Cheebo
If it came down to that he wouldn't drop out before the primary was over. It would be worked out so a like minded moderate like an Andrew Cuomo or something would be able pick up his delegates at the convention to respect the will of the voters to have a moderate nominee.

:neogaf
I don't know what happens if Biden is out of the race but the "will of the people voting Joe Biden" was just "Joe Biden".

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-intercept-time%E2%80%99s-up-said-it-could-not-fund-a-metoo-allegation-against-joe-biden-citing-its-nonprofit-status-and-his-presidential-run.177121/post-30219986

There's already a successor waiting in the wings!

:klob

bumping up this post

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39329 on: March 13, 2021, 07:49:14 AM »
Why would I give my phone number out to a stranger when I can contact Local Mothers within 5 miles of me?

One of my friends who constantly got hit on and asked for her phone number would take a dudes phone number, give it to one of her friends and they would write "For a good time call X number" on the back of toilet stalls.

This seems... needlessly cunty?

don't do this. most women hate it

I really feel your sampling group isn't as representative as you think it is :thinking

SmokyDave

« Reply #39330 on: March 13, 2021, 07:51:13 AM »

fuck the police

Not just on ree. It really is a rallying cry for a sort of feminist movement against the danger of cops harassing them on the streets and cat calling construction workers making them feel unsafe.
Completely bypassing the human traffickers, criminals, rape gangs, media moguls, bouncers, shitty boyfriends/husbands and other groups statistically being repsonsible for far more incidents than the police.

It reminds me a bit of the "all male teachers are pedo's" hysteria of a few years back. Which by now has cut the number of male teachers in schools in the Netherlands down to less than 20%.
It'll be easy for any government looking for cuts to invest in healthcare by simply shrinking the police force and reducing the number of patrols. Which in the end will not have the positive effect on their safety the ladies envision.
Statistically speaking, I’m far likelier to be murdered or seriously assaulted than my wife is. That’s why I send her out on the late-night drug runs. Equality rules.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39331 on: March 13, 2021, 08:08:31 AM »
wait what? How did you end up with that take?
They're mocking Markle by pretending she's associating her experiences of racism with what happened to Floyd.

incelchief really seems incapable of independent thought, don't they?

I REPEAT THE TAKE THE TWITTER SOURCE THAT I POSTED HAS BEEP BOOP

Averon

« Reply #39332 on: March 13, 2021, 08:22:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/charlie-hebdo-directly-invokes-imagery-of-george-floyd-to-satirize-meghan-markle.393271/#post-60685582
Quote from: excelsiorlef
It's not pro royal family but they're using George Floyd as a counterpoint.

That Markle is a rich girl who doesn't experience real racism.

It's the kind of racism that pops up from time to time in left wing class politics.

Like I don't for a minute believe they ate sympathetic to Meghan at all.

I'm not expert in satire, but how does she draws that conclusion? The satire is attacking the royal family, putting Markle in the position of George Floyd and the Queen as the killer cop. How the hell is incelchief seeing that and think "This is a racist attack mocking Merkle's experience"?

Averon

« Reply #39333 on: March 13, 2021, 08:33:34 AM »
Maybe I'm naive, but I don't believe for a second incelchief is that dumb to misread that satire that badly. She wanted an outrage thread going for whatever reason and picked low hanging fruit and rushed out an opinion about how Charlie Hebdo is so racist without thinking it through.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39334 on: March 13, 2021, 08:35:47 AM »
That's par for the course for Resetera.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39335 on: March 13, 2021, 08:40:40 AM »
The tweet she posted has one like. 1 like.

And she takes it like it's the word from god

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39336 on: March 13, 2021, 08:45:13 AM »
Quote from: excel
Once again, are you French? They're drawing for their audience which has read them for 50+ years, not for the rest of the world.
Then maybe they shouldn't comment on British and American events
:doge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39337 on: March 13, 2021, 09:38:37 AM »
Remind me what country incelchief is from again?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39338 on: March 13, 2021, 09:46:02 AM »
Does the magazine or whatever elaborate on what it's trying to say? My interpretation was that it was painting the royals as racists and using the imagery of George Floyd inappropriately and offensively to do so.

It could be that it's satirizing Markle instead, though it would need something to indicate that this is only what Markle thought was happening and not reality, or, it would need that to do so effectively anyway. As it's drawn, the Queen does actually have her knee on her neck, and "I can't breathe" a metaphor for Markle's treatment.

Maybe this is why American cartoonists label everything?

:ohhh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39339 on: March 13, 2021, 09:46:42 AM »
Disney land?

:nsfw
top of the page piplup
[close]
🤴

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #39340 on: March 13, 2021, 10:44:49 AM »
User banned (3 months): dismissing concerns around racist imagery, prior ban for misogyny
How do you people even function day to day if you what you get from this cover is a racist attack on megan.
Seriously. it's like the complete opposite.
I get that you don't care about context or anything really as long as you can get offended, but jesus christ take a step back.

The thinnest of skins
Oi Oi

BadAss2961

« Reply #39341 on: March 13, 2021, 10:51:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/charlie-hebdo-directly-invokes-imagery-of-george-floyd-to-satirize-meghan-markle.393271/#post-60685582
Quote from: excelsiorlef
It's not pro royal family but they're using George Floyd as a counterpoint.

That Markle is a rich girl who doesn't experience real racism.

It's the kind of racism that pops up from time to time in left wing class politics.

Like I don't for a minute believe they ate sympathetic to Meghan at all.

I'm not expert in satire, but how does she draws that conclusion? The satire is attacking the royal family, putting Markle in the position of George Floyd and the Queen as the killer cop. How the hell is incelchief seeing that and think "This is a racist attack mocking Merkle's experience"?
Thread got locked due to volume of reports. I guess they decided to spare incelchief (lol) any further embarrassment.

I'll never understand reports coming from such silly threads, or ever reporting anyone on such a trivial forum at all really. The only report that would make the least bit of sense is Chief for being a fooking dumbass.

EDIT:

And there's the bans. Bans for those who pointed out the idiocy of the thread, yet no ban for the idiot that made it. I see a pattern with that user.  :teehee
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 10:59:21 AM by BadAss2961 »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39342 on: March 13, 2021, 10:54:50 AM »
xl will not be taking any L's thank you very much :trumps

spoiler (click to show/hide)
imagine how much of a pain it must be for mods to protect her fragile ego 24/7 :lol if i was a admin there i'd have got bored of her routine and permed that idiot years ago tbh :rash
[close]
(ice)

BadAss2961

« Reply #39343 on: March 13, 2021, 11:09:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/charlie-hebdo-directly-invokes-imagery-of-george-floyd-to-satirize-meghan-markle.393271/post-60687394

User banned (1 month): dismissing concerns around racist imagery

Uhm.
The intent clearly is painting the royals as racists.
It's almost clever actually.
Obviously in Hebdo's trademark awful taste, but I don't think it's being disrespectful to Floyd.
I'd say it's pretty effective in communicating that any form of racism is still racism and can be associated with that horrific event.

If the joke was about Meghan painting herself like the victim she isn't, you'd maybe see her on the floor saying she can't breathe, but there would be no one, much less the queen, keeping a knee on her neck.

I still wouldn't touch those papers with a 6ft pole.

What a joke.

NekoFever

« Reply #39344 on: March 13, 2021, 11:10:49 AM »
Perhaps the mods were wary of the optics of having popular threads advocating the overthrow of western power structures, railing against immodest womenswear and being angry about a Charlie Hebdo cartoon.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39345 on: March 13, 2021, 11:31:54 AM »
What is even supposed to be racist about the imagery? It's tasteless, I absolutely give you that, but racist?  :huh

And excels claim that it's actually making fun of Meghan is absolutely insane

Satire is long dead,vshit like this killed it

Yes, that's what killed satire, and not people instantly losing their minds the second they consider something offensive.

jorma

« Reply #39346 on: March 13, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »
Perhaps the mods were wary of the optics of having popular threads advocating the overthrow of western power structures, railing against immodest womenswear and being angry about a Charlie Hebdo cartoon.

:lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39347 on: March 13, 2021, 11:55:06 AM »
What is even supposed to be racist about the imagery?

bluetick sayeth

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39348 on: March 13, 2021, 11:59:21 AM »
Most of their article on trans issues play devil's advocate for terfs or people who have "concerns about trans ideologies. They go on about how poor terfs get hundreds of hateful messages after saying "Trans women will never be women". Only for maybe on the last paragraph have a "but yeah trans people also have it hard I guess".

:hmm

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39349 on: March 13, 2021, 12:08:06 PM »
The queen is drawn to be vile looking and the imagery is meant to invoke a racist act. This is shitting on the royals. It’s clear as day. Is it tasteless? Sure. I’m not sure I’d compare the treatment of Floyed to this, but it’s not this offensively racist cartoon. Just a little ignorant.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #39350 on: March 13, 2021, 12:17:08 PM »
Posted without comment, because I think it speaks for itself.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rewriting-ripley-how-white-supremacy-misogyny-and-hate-targeted-the-star-wars-sequel-trilogy-the-last-jedi-and-won.393202/

Quote from: Sweet Nicole
There's a really great article that came out yesterday regarding a lot of common topics that have been combining together, namely alt-right, gamergate, Star Wars, and more. It feels like a natural extension of a lot of conversations I see on this forum (for better or worse), and I think it is worth sharing for discussion. Fair warning, it is a ~70 minute read, and it is dense. I've included a primer below and the outline of the article that the author provided.

What Will Be Discussed:
I. Defining 21st Century Culture Wars: Gamergate, Cambridge Analytica, & The Rise of the Alt-Right
-Timeline of Outrage Media
-What is Gamergate?
-White Nationalism Targets the Star Wars Franchise
II. The New Gamergate: The Rise of Alt-Right Ideology in Star Wars Fandom
-Was “The Last Jedi” Polarizing?: A Twitter Analysis
-All Roads Lead to YouTube: An Analysis
-The Star Wars Alt-Right Recruitment Problem
III. How Far Right Hate Turns Into Fact
-The Danger of “Click Bait” Headlines
-Socks, Bots, and Super Users
-Hashtags and Boycotts
-Lack of Education About the Dangers of Online Conversation
IV. The Generational Cost of Hate: The Alt-Right’s Successful Political Attack against Progressive Culture
-The Targeting of Progressive and Diverse Creatives
-Mission Completed: The Rise of Skywalker Retcons The Last Jedi
V. What We Never Learned From Gamergate

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39351 on: March 13, 2021, 12:20:10 PM »
without even looking - lemme guess, medium.com

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39352 on: March 13, 2021, 12:22:28 PM »
:yuck  :kobeyuck  :yuck
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39353 on: March 13, 2021, 12:25:03 PM »
Not liking TLJ is fine. Horse for courses, different strokes, all that. Hating TLJ is fine. You hold that hate in your heart, take it to your deathbed, more power to ya.

Publicly declaring your dislike for TLJ, at this point, is to willfully align yourself with a bunch of racist, misogynist, bigots. Why oh why would you value your ability to share an opinion on a movie you dislike above tarring yourself with the same brush as a bunch of alt right fuckos?

If you don't like TLJ it is so, so easy to just never talk about it again. So easy. But no, time after time people willingly tether themselves to a bunch of literal, actual nazis just for the privilege of saying Movie Bad.

It's ok to not like TLJ. Just don't ever publicly talk about it or we call you a nazi!

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39354 on: March 13, 2021, 12:34:38 PM »
It's crazy how these corporate blockbuster movies somehow became the center of a culture war. The last thing Disney wanted with their 4 billion dollar investment buying the franchise from Lucas was any kind of controversy.
:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #39355 on: March 13, 2021, 12:36:29 PM »
Quote from: Crossing Eden
Star Wars is literally the second most popular IP in the world atm second only to the MCU, It's not in any sort of fucked up state due to ONE bad rushed film from JJ and the BvS writer. Stop perpetuating a false narrative. 👏

spoiler (click to show/hide)
What about four bad rushed films leading to a near franchise-wide shutdown. :shh
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #39356 on: March 13, 2021, 12:42:13 PM »
We need to talk about how this so-called “fan backlash” is part of a larger movement to change and control culture put into motion by former White House Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon, in 2014. And it was a movement that successfully lead to far right governmental shifts in the United States, the UK, India, Italy, and Africa.
huh? what? where? way to throw a whole continent under the bus..

Egypt? Nigeria? Ghana? Botswana? where..? i'm genuinely interested. how and where did Steve Bannon's movement affect African countries exactly? i'd appreciate any further reading.

it's weird how often people do this, list countries that are affected by something, even some very specific thing, and then just throw Africa (and sometimes Asia) in there as if it's just one place or country..
astroturfing is still alive :gladbron

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #39357 on: March 13, 2021, 12:42:25 PM »
Not liking TLJ is fine. Horse for courses, different strokes, all that. Hating TLJ is fine. You hold that hate in your heart, take it to your deathbed, more power to ya.

Publicly declaring your dislike for TLJ, at this point, is to willfully align yourself with a bunch of racist, misogynist, bigots. Why oh why would you value your ability to share an opinion on a movie you dislike above tarring yourself with the same brush as a bunch of alt right fuckos?

If you don't like TLJ it is so, so easy to just never talk about it again. So easy. But no, time after time people willingly tether themselves to a bunch of literal, actual nazis just for the privilege of saying Movie Bad.

It's ok to not like TLJ. Just don't ever publicly talk about it or we call you a nazi!

That dipshit does realize that the person voicing their opinion is not tarring one’s self at all? It’s them that are doing the tarring.

benjipwns

« Reply #39358 on: March 13, 2021, 12:44:29 PM »
I guess the bigger question is... how do you fix it?
Put pressure on big tech to suppress the haters, mainly. Deplatforming works and takes the oxygen out of the room.
Thank you BIG TECH for saving me from seeing negative about Star Wars viewpoints. :klob

BikeJesus

« Reply #39359 on: March 13, 2021, 01:08:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-passed-out-on-the-bus-mask-related-i-think.393286/

I wanted to make it to the government alcohol monopoly shop before they closed so I ran to catch a bus. I entered the bus short of breath and sat down and put on my mask. After a few minutes I started to feel like I wasn't getting oxygen to my brain. My vision was starting to go black, similar to what may happen if you get up too quickly after sitting down. I didn't want to be a covidiot so I thought I could fight through it or hoped I was imagining things. When the bus reached my stop I wanted to get off as quickly as possible so I could take off the mask. I passed out and collapsed after getting up. I immediately came to collected my things and hurried down the stairs out the bus. I hurried out more quickly than intended by passing out again on the way down the stairs.

I'm young 30s, not in the greatest shape in my life, but not unhealthy. Nothing similar has ever happened to me before. Yet despite that, the mask seemingly interfered with my breathing enough to make me pass out. Lesson I learned I guess is to not run before getting on the bus in covid times. But also, I think we need to take people seriously if they say masks are making it hard to breathe. If it can happen to me who is young and don't have health-related issues as far as I'm aware, it can definitely happen to someone who is older. If someone is taking off their mask it doesn't necessarily mean they're a karen or a covidiot

What the fuck. How disgusting and out of shape are these people. George Floyd couldn't breathe, you are just a disgusting slob.

If someone is taking off their mask it doesn't necessarily mean they're a karen or a covidiot

You ran to a bus, entered it without a mask, breathing heavily, all so you could get some booze you were too distinguished to get earlier. You are such a fuck up.

I wasn't aware that the fit of the mask is a potential issue. I just bought a pack of disposable masks at the pharmacy. How do you ensure the mask is properly fitted? Do you go see an expert or something?

It's always the more outspoken twats who you later find out are completely inept, and yet they post constantly to weigh in with their distinguished opinions. I hope he has a heart attack and dies.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 01:27:39 PM by BikeJesus »