Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3137370 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #39181 on: March 09, 2021, 02:40:48 PM »
Reeeotuos is such a fucking dickhead. What is he even doing back there? I thought he came to the conclusion that Reeesetera was a toxic shithole? What a dumb cunt.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39182 on: March 09, 2021, 02:41:09 PM »
Now Piers can focus on the next step of his career.

Leader of the conservative party  8)
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #39183 on: March 09, 2021, 03:05:00 PM »
Exhibit #38402 of social media amplifying made up claims or misunderstandings and leading to real world violence.

era mods: nah, I'm good.

Nice way to prove France is right, gringos. What a fucking nightmare story.

Social media exacerbate the problem by making people with dangerous fringe ideas feel like their views are shared by more people than they really are

So close yet so far.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39184 on: March 09, 2021, 03:05:03 PM »
The Ballad of Beef Man
The board is dying and you are all poopy heads I'm going to the taco bell  :bolo

Ok, whatever enjoy yourself we'll be here if you need us  :yeshrug

Delete my account I'm never coming back  :ufup

Ok man whatever :badass

So I totally didn't work for Microsoft the other day and I hate everyone who says that I did  :hmph

*1 week later*
Cool man I totally agree :like

*2 weeks later*
Waddup riot :like

:goty2

Hey fellow resetti's daddy's back  8)

FUCK YOU HARRY POTTER READING XBOT GAMERGATER MODS HELP :reeeee
What's this, another gamergater has crawled into our gulag? You ain't slick with the Jesus toast Republican scum :mods
[close]

When they pull the trigger on your ass you can thank your friend Nintex for his campaign to reopen registrations at this place :snob
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39185 on: March 09, 2021, 03:11:47 PM »
Guess riotous will have to ask for an account deletion there too

Anyway

Don't be a jealous ex

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39186 on: March 09, 2021, 03:24:41 PM »
The only bar a ree ever went to is one in a Disney theme park to get a nice refreshing bowl of tendies to recharge for the rest of the day’s manchilding.

peopleperonsing :wag
(ice)

Jansen

« Reply #39187 on: March 09, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
Quote from: Riversands, post: 59354018, member: 33956

The answer is NO!  BIG NO!!!

Idols should not be dating while they are being idols. If they want to date, they have to resign first. Im not a dedicated fan of them big band and blackpink (in fact i have dislike toward bp), even then  i wont support their relationship either way

https://www.resetera.com/threads/k-pop-era-ot2-in-your-area.271044/page-59#post-59354018

:yikes

Gotta say they deserve that ban. Idol fans are all creepy af

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39188 on: March 09, 2021, 05:52:03 PM »

Idols should not be dating while they are being idols. If they want to date, they have to resign first. Im not a dedicated fan of them big band and blackpink (in fact i have dislike toward bp), even then  i wont support their relationship either way

https://www.resetera.com/threads/k-pop-era-ot2-in-your-area.271044/page-59#post-59354018

There's some words in that quote. I'm sure they're English, but they don't make any sense at all. I'm just going to assume  :expert and leave it at that.
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #39189 on: March 09, 2021, 05:57:34 PM »

There's some words in that quote. I'm sure they're English, but they don't make any sense at all. I'm just going to assume  :expert and leave it at that.

Most of ERA hates idol culture and fans, thought.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #39190 on: March 09, 2021, 06:20:49 PM »
MS confirmed that some new bethesda titles will be xbox and pc only

eat shit sony ponies!
 :biden

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39191 on: March 09, 2021, 06:23:28 PM »
Playing Bethesda games is eating shit.

Boredfrom

« Reply #39192 on: March 09, 2021, 06:47:46 PM »
MS confirmed that some new bethesda titles will be xbox and pc only

eat shit sony ponies!
 :biden

:whatsthedeal

Boredfrom

« Reply #39193 on: March 09, 2021, 07:15:45 PM »
.  ither way it's a bad look. Like pick your battles Tapper. I am so tired of the idea that the American idea of "free speech" is the end all when there are obviously some very serious fucking problems when half of your country wants to over throw the government based on literal fake news and racism is running rampant and has been a pillar of your society since its formation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/piers-morgan-is-leaving-itvs-good-morning-britain-following-41k-complaints-to-ofcom-uk-broadcasting-regulator-filed-by-the-public.391132/page-6#post-60433033

Yeah, totally true that Free Speech causes racism... motherfucker what are you talking about?

All this because a UK celebrity got kicked out for being a douche.

Shuri

« Reply #39194 on: March 09, 2021, 07:25:16 PM »
Every time I see those k-pop fans on the internet, I think about how there's this girl at work that went through a gothic lolita phase a few years ago where she would be in full gothic lolita outfit most of the time, and after that she was in her japanese anime cat ears girl phase. Just before the pandemic, she went on a pilgrimage across Asia  in search of her j-pop and k-pop idols and had to abort suddenly when Covid19 started. She ended up losing several thousands in various deposits for events, hotel reservations, fees and various bs. When she came back, she pissed her entire work team because she tried to get them into into k-pop endlessly during the pandemic. Spamming videos on TEAMS, tried to organize k-pop appreciation events with sing-alongs and such, over and over and got pissed off when nobody cared. She also started going on weird speeches about how her colleagues were just secretly racists against Asians because they had no interest in her stuff.  Several of her colleagues are from asian minorities. It took a formal warning from her boss AND her union to get her to please cut it out with the accusations and spamming.

She's 43.

DJ Bedroom

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39196 on: March 09, 2021, 07:58:38 PM »
.  ither way it's a bad look. Like pick your battles Tapper. I am so tired of the idea that the American idea of "free speech" is the end all when there are obviously some very serious fucking problems when half of your country wants to over throw the government based on literal fake news and racism is running rampant and has been a pillar of your society since its formation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/piers-morgan-is-leaving-itvs-good-morning-britain-following-41k-complaints-to-ofcom-uk-broadcasting-regulator-filed-by-the-public.391132/page-6#post-60433033

Yeah, totally true that Free Speech causes racism... motherfucker what are you talking about?

All this because a UK celebrity got kicked out for being a douche.
Piers Morgan is just one of the OG's, digging the hole ever deeper until he comes out at the other side again and fails upwards

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1369234970955423749

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1369202917031415811

If anyone can bring down the British Crown entrenched for centuries it's this lunatic.
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39197 on: March 09, 2021, 08:08:13 PM »
This whole royalty thing is so fucking dumb and it's invaded this shit thread sanctuary. ={

Boredfrom

« Reply #39198 on: March 09, 2021, 08:23:09 PM »
I was talking less about Royalty and more about Era awful stance on Free Speech having nothing to do with Tapper being a moron.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #39199 on: March 09, 2021, 08:46:53 PM »
love riotous, but this shid is hilarious  :lol

leave thebore.com forever to just end up getting trolled by reeeee posters, brehs  :doge

« Reply #39200 on: March 09, 2021, 09:34:22 PM »
Reading the frat thread, I’m stunned that they dislike frats. Surely people as socially acclimated as they are would have found those gatherings most enjoyable.

Granted I dropped mine during hell week because of a woman, but their posts drip with a “proms are stupid anyway” level of angst.

Also Bethesda hasn’t made a great game since morrowind.

Oblivion - level scaled enemies and loot- GARBAGE, managed also to look ugly yet be graphically impressive at the same time.

Fallout 3 - good game, but honestly I only gave a shit because it was fallout, and the level scaling was slightly less obnoxious than oblivion.

New Vegas - wasn’t by them so it was better naturally *crash*

Skyrim - looked good but an ocean as deep as a puddle.

Fallout 4 - being mad that obsidian dunked on you is no reason to turn your “rpg” into a post apocalyptic far cry knock off.

Fallout 76 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 09:43:15 PM by ZombieSupaStar »

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #39201 on: March 09, 2021, 09:37:36 PM »
why did riotous leave anyways?

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #39202 on: March 09, 2021, 09:52:27 PM »
Microsoft not being 100% specific about what will be exclusive and what won't be has been the funniest trolljob in gaming for quite some time  :lol

People have been debating for months if a game that barely exists will come out on PS5.
OH!

« Reply #39203 on: March 09, 2021, 09:58:45 PM »
People actually think ms paid 7.5 billion to let ps5 have starfield, ES6, or whatever pile of shit they can slap vault boy on next?

As a primary pc gamer, I’m just hopeful their pc releases aren’t some game pass only uwp file nightmare.

Imagine playing a Bethesda game without mods and fan patches .. *shudder*

FUME5

« Reply #39204 on: March 09, 2021, 10:17:59 PM »
Every time I see those k-pop fans on the internet, I think about how there's this girl at work that went through a gothic lolita phase a few years ago where she would be in full gothic lolita outfit most of the time, and after that she was in her japanese anime cat ears girl phase. Just before the pandemic, she went on a pilgrimage across Asia  in search of her j-pop and k-pop idols and had to abort suddenly when Covid19 started. She ended up losing several thousands in various deposits for events, hotel reservations, fees and various bs. When she came back, she pissed her entire work team because she tried to get them into into k-pop endlessly during the pandemic. Spamming videos on TEAMS, tried to organize k-pop appreciation events with sing-alongs and such, over and over and got pissed off when nobody cared. She also started going on weird speeches about how her colleagues were just secretly racists against Asians because they had no interest in her stuff.  Several of her colleagues are from asian minorities. It took a formal warning from her boss AND her union to get her to please cut it out with the accusations and spamming.

She's 43.

Two questions, is she single? And how does she feel about ruggedly handsome australian men?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #39205 on: March 09, 2021, 10:20:01 PM »
People actually think ms paid 7.5 billion to let ps5 have starfield, ES6, or whatever pile of shit they can slap vault boy on next?

As a primary pc gamer, I’m just hopeful their pc releases aren’t some game pass only uwp file nightmare.

Imagine playing a Bethesda game without mods and fan patches .. *shudder*

They just released Forza Horizon 4 on Steam so... .. . . ?
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #39206 on: March 09, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »
Two questions, is she single? And how does she feel about ruggedly handsome australian men?

Dont bother, Shuri already impregnated her and made a thread about the scare it gave him when she brought it up
fat

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #39207 on: March 09, 2021, 10:45:15 PM »
rioutous really left us for a younger message board  :doge cindi was right, men are pigs!  :pacspit

FUME5

« Reply #39208 on: March 09, 2021, 10:48:10 PM »

Dont bother, Shuri already impregnated her and made a thread about the scare it gave him when she brought it up

And?  I get the feeling Shuri would be happy to be cucked.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39209 on: March 09, 2021, 11:13:59 PM »

Probably because when this thread makes jokes about resetera's often horrible takes on racism/sexism/transphobia/etc, an observer might see it as evidence those issues aren't considered serious by members here.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #39210 on: March 09, 2021, 11:24:17 PM »
that didn't make me leave  :lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39211 on: March 09, 2021, 11:32:23 PM »

:reeeee
Spud

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39212 on: March 09, 2021, 11:34:18 PM »
It's okay filler, I know you care deeply about etc

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39213 on: March 09, 2021, 11:40:46 PM »
Not sure whether to laugh or feel sympathy for the people on this sub.

I wonder what their Resetera usernames are?

Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39214 on: March 09, 2021, 11:59:38 PM »
would he still have watched if it was a couple of dudes going at it
Uncle

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #39215 on: March 10, 2021, 12:20:06 AM »

Probably because when this thread makes jokes about resetera's often horrible takes on racism/sexism/transphobia/etc, an observer might see it as evidence those issues aren't considered serious by members here.

gay

SmokyDave

« Reply #39216 on: March 10, 2021, 04:15:03 AM »

I'm not sure reset was a wise sanctuary if he was worried about judgemental observers drawing incorrect conclusions from limited information.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39217 on: March 10, 2021, 04:51:07 AM »
He's just going through a phase :trumps
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #39218 on: March 10, 2021, 05:51:02 AM »
Yea I been ghosting ppl for many many years, maybe because I am a misanthrope, maybe because I think I am better than people, maybe because Im afraid that people are trying to use me like I tend to use others, who really knows. One thing is for sure, I hate people because I hate myself, and that's why I ignore them. But unfortunately they keep trying. No, I don't want to go to your dumb wedding where you dress up like a clown and make terrible financial decisions, or watch you drink with your insufferably shallow friends who rarely have anything interesting to say and piss poor social skills. Unless you want to go on a 20km hike or go rock climbing don't text me or call me, ever. Cheers

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-ghost-people-why.391129/

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #39219 on: March 10, 2021, 05:55:43 AM »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #39220 on: March 10, 2021, 06:03:25 AM »
:badass
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39221 on: March 10, 2021, 08:44:53 AM »
I have a passage like that in my book,  about how people aren't interesting.

It's hilarious when I wrote it as a serious thought, but it's a good preface to the coming of age story.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 09:01:15 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39222 on: March 10, 2021, 09:38:06 AM »
Yea I been ghosting ppl for many many years, maybe because I am a misanthrope, maybe because I think I am better than people, maybe because Im afraid that people are trying to use me like I tend to use others, who really knows. One thing is for sure, I hate people because I hate myself, and that's why I ignore them. But unfortunately they keep trying. No, I don't want to go to your dumb wedding where you dress up like a clown and make terrible financial decisions, or watch you drink with your insufferably shallow friends who rarely have anything interesting to say and piss poor social skills. Unless you want to go on a 20km hike or go rock climbing don't text me or call me, ever. Cheers

(Image removed from quote.)

Maybe you’re just a douche.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39223 on: March 10, 2021, 09:45:04 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

:playa
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39224 on: March 10, 2021, 09:59:05 AM »
Piers Morgan is a fucking piece of shit, but I honestly think resetera might actually have some kind of comprehension disability  ???

https://www.resetera.com/threads/piers-morgan-is-leaving-itvs-good-morning-britain-following-41k-complaints-to-ofcom-uk-broadcasting-regulator-filed-by-the-public.391132/post-60451990

> Gets mad at something someone was saying
> Walks aways so as not to listen to it

era:
HAHA BUT THEY SAID SOMETHING YOU DIDNT LIKE, AND YOU WALKED AWAY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SILENCE THEM, HOW ABOUT FREE SPEECH NOW?

??? ??? ???

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #39226 on: March 10, 2021, 11:03:01 AM »
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 12:07:50 PM by Joe Molotov »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #39227 on: March 10, 2021, 11:46:44 AM »
seems a bit harsh mocking someone for getting arse raped tbh :doge
(ice)

Odrion

« Reply #39228 on: March 10, 2021, 11:47:46 AM »

Jesus Christ this guy and his dating site drama.

he was raped dude

anyways,

https://www.resetera.com/threads/entire-staff-of-the-nevada-democratic-party-quits-after-democratic-socialist-slate-won-every-seat.390880/page-11

moderate dems of nevada sabotage own party because leftists won, moderate dems of resetera then concern troll over a guillotine meme
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 12:10:06 PM by Joe Molotov »
._.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #39229 on: March 10, 2021, 11:56:19 AM »

Given how many other topics he's posted about his life and the wacky hijinks he's always involved in, I have serious doubts about any of it being true.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39230 on: March 10, 2021, 12:07:27 PM »

Given how many other topics he's posted about his life and the wacky hijinks he's always involved in, I have serious doubts about any of it being true.

:gurl
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39231 on: March 10, 2021, 12:09:27 PM »
Not funny either way, so let's not.
©@©™

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #39232 on: March 10, 2021, 12:21:54 PM »
Banshee mcspook has been banned. Gonna have a history.
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39233 on: March 10, 2021, 12:45:55 PM »

User banned (1 week): Inflammatory generalizations. Repeatedly generalizing members who dislike the Epic Games Store as racist across multiple threads

Quote from: Banshee mckook, post: 60349189, member: 64002
I definitely believe many of these issues do stem strongly on gaming side and definitely needs to tackled because the epic game store drama at is core is just more gamer gate trash designed to shit on asian people. Like at least dish out bans more for console wars and people fear mongering. There's also stuff on ect era that crops up like that vaccine thread about how "scary" the chinese vaccine is and people just throwing hands at people.

:juchesad
Margs

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #39234 on: March 10, 2021, 12:52:29 PM »
...a week?
rub

Averon

« Reply #39235 on: March 10, 2021, 12:58:28 PM »
Banshee is Lime's alt. Both has that same nagging, paternalistic backseat modding posting style.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 01:03:35 PM by Averon »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39236 on: March 10, 2021, 01:03:12 PM »

User banned (1 week): Inflammatory generalizations. Repeatedly generalizing members who dislike the Epic Games Store as racist across multiple threads

I definitely believe many of these issues do stem strongly on gaming side and definitely needs to tackled because the epic game store drama at is core is just more gamer gate trash designed to shit on asian people. Like at least dish out bans more for console wars and people fear mongering. There's also stuff on ect era that crops up like that vaccine thread about how "scary" the chinese vaccine is and people just throwing hands at people.

WHAT THREAD
:rage
ど助平

Jansen

Jansen

« Reply #39238 on: March 10, 2021, 01:12:22 PM »

WHAT THREAD
:rage

The members only community thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/constructive-community-discussion.270630/page-94#post-60349189

Odrion

« Reply #39239 on: March 10, 2021, 01:12:32 PM »
"ban she, mcspook? don't mind if i do!"
._.