Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135080 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #41100 on: April 09, 2021, 12:58:28 PM »
Wasn't DMX black though?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41101 on: April 09, 2021, 01:00:33 PM »
He was also a Christian, but I can't remember if Resetera thinks religion sucks or if you get banned for saying religion sucks atm.
©@©™

Rman

« Reply #41102 on: April 09, 2021, 01:01:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-court-filing-shows-epic-has-lost-more-than-450-million-on-the-egs-in-the-past-2-years-and-other-interesting-facts.407391/
don't these posters understand that companies spend millions when they create new products? here's a brand new digital marketplace.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41103 on: April 09, 2021, 01:04:39 PM »
Sodden old royalty that said some mean things at times.

“Good riddance! Ok, anyways...”

Middle-aged black rapper with convictions for animal cruelty and equally nasty shit said to people

“RIP dawg, RIP legend!”

:snoop

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41104 on: April 09, 2021, 01:05:50 PM »
eh, When he got hospitalized, all the jimmy rustlers came out of the wood works to shit on D M X.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #41105 on: April 09, 2021, 01:06:30 PM »
i feel the same way tbh, maybe if prince phillip dropped a song as hot as x gon give it to ya instead of leeching a life of luxury off the british tax payer most of his life i'd feel another way :trumps
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #41106 on: April 09, 2021, 01:16:04 PM »
Wasn't DMX black though?

I’ve heard some rumors, but I cannot independently verify them.
Margs

Klelk

« Reply #41107 on: April 09, 2021, 01:20:04 PM »
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand

By the usual ERA logic he would be an irredeemable piece of sheet for this alone  :huh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41108 on: April 09, 2021, 01:22:10 PM »
Its pretty much peak era to be saying "good he's dead" about prince phiilip because he "was a nazi" when he literally fought in a war against nazis and his family sheltered greek jews.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41109 on: April 09, 2021, 01:23:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-court-filing-shows-epic-has-lost-more-than-450-million-on-the-egs-in-the-past-2-years-and-other-interesting-facts.407391/
don't these posters understand that companies spend millions when they create new products? here's a brand new digital marketplace.

they lost that money moneyhatting exclusives, not investing in building a world leading digital platform tho

Rman

« Reply #41110 on: April 09, 2021, 01:32:38 PM »

they lost that money moneyhatting exclusives, not investing in building a world leading digital platform tho

it's not lost money. trust me. it's investment costs. check out the history of amazon and netflix.  not saying the EGS will be successful longterm, but this is normal shite.

only reason we have these numbers is because of a lawsuit.  this is normal.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #41111 on: April 09, 2021, 01:33:35 PM »
RIP big willy philly

Must be hard on the queen to lose her husband and her cousin on the same day  :'(
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41112 on: April 09, 2021, 01:55:58 PM »
"double standards" lol imagine comparing a troubled person with no real influence on the world to the literal face of an evil empire.

:iface

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41113 on: April 09, 2021, 02:07:36 PM »
Philip and DMX in heaven like

🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #41114 on: April 09, 2021, 02:27:36 PM »
Its pretty much peak era to be saying "good he's dead" about prince phiilip because he "was a nazi" when he literally fought in a war against nazis and his family sheltered greek jews.

That guy that was saying “the whole family is evil” while linking an article about... the Duke of Windsor. Sad that not many people called him out of how distinguished mentally-challenged that was.

BadAss2961

« Reply #41115 on: April 09, 2021, 02:31:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tmz-dmx-in-grave-condition-after-a-drug-overdose-update-dmx-has-passed-away.404455/page-12#post-62533644

I admittedly don't know too much about him outside of a little of his music but from what I've heard, weren't some of his older songs pretty homophobic and transphobic?
It's always sad when someone passes but I can only hope he'd shown he'd changed from those viewpoints before passing.

If he hadn't let's remember our LGBT era people before we go all ooey-gooey on a trans/homophobe please.

You knew it was coming, and there it is.

If not even Kobe was gonna go over smoothly, X sure wasn't.

BikeJesus

« Reply #41116 on: April 09, 2021, 02:38:55 PM »
LOL. Epic lost half a billion on that shitty store and it still lacks basic features.

I would use the Epic store if they had something equivalent to Steam Input, Steam Workshop, and a client that isn't shit. Surely that could be done for less than half a billion.

I doubt Steam has spent half a billion on their store since it's creation. Probably less than half that amount. Even if all 350 of their employees worked on Steam for the past decade, they would each need to be paid 140,000 a year to add up to that amount.

What a fucking joke.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41117 on: April 09, 2021, 02:39:56 PM »
Fuck the wokies.

We're gonna blast DMX all night brehs  8)
🤴

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41118 on: April 09, 2021, 02:46:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tmz-dmx-in-grave-condition-after-a-drug-overdose-update-dmx-has-passed-away.404455/page-12#post-62533644

I admittedly don't know too much about him outside of a little of his music but from what I've heard, weren't some of his older songs pretty homophobic and transphobic?
It's always sad when someone passes but I can only hope he'd shown he'd changed from those viewpoints before passing.

If he hadn't let's remember our LGBT era people before we go all ooey-gooey on a trans/homophobe please.

Quote from: platoclpx
some were, not all Typical rap music. hes prob changed some of his ways while not vocal, not to excuse his ignorance but this is a person that grew up on addicted to crack and extremely rough upbringing and I’m sure the hypermasculinity was a defense mechanism.

You know, there is a saying: a double standard is just an unspoken single standard.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #41119 on: April 09, 2021, 03:06:57 PM »
Fuck the wokies.

Doesn't seem like the 'wokies' will have any issues, it's the people that'll want to be asleep, you'll be fucking over.

BIONIC

« Reply #41120 on: April 09, 2021, 03:08:30 PM »

Quote from: platoclpx
some were, not all Typical rap music. hes prob changed some of his ways while not vocal, not to excuse his ignorance but this is a person that grew up on addicted to crack and extremely rough upbringing and I’m sure the hypermasculinity was a defense mechanism.

You know, there is a saying: a double standard is just an unspoken single standard.

I guess white supremacists are off the hook since it’s a product of their upbringing too :idont
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #41121 on: April 09, 2021, 03:09:33 PM »
Fuck the wokies.

Doesn't seem like the 'wokies' will have any issues, it's the people that'll want to be asleep, you'll be fucking over.

Margs

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #41122 on: April 09, 2021, 03:31:07 PM »

He fought in a war?  Just like John McCain he's an automatic war criminal.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #41123 on: April 09, 2021, 03:47:29 PM »
Racism is okay if is against white people:

Quote from: Mekanos
.  The original post literally specified white people though.

There’s been an odd amount of era posters lately convinced racism against white people is a serious problem. And I mean white as in white, not individual ethnicities.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/prince-philip-has-died-aged-99-buckingham-palace-announces.407229/page-15#post-62540097

Unless you are a Jew not living at Israel.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41124 on: April 09, 2021, 03:59:54 PM »
Fuck the wokies.

My next door neighbours aren't home and the good Polish folks upstairs always party hard on friday :trumps
🤴

Propagandhim

« Reply #41125 on: April 09, 2021, 04:14:48 PM »
"double standards" lol imagine comparing a troubled person with no real influence on the world to the literal face of an evil empire.

DMX was just a troubled multi-millionaire who tortured animals.     :'( :'( :'(

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41126 on: April 09, 2021, 04:20:57 PM »
What also pisses me off is making Phillip as the ‘face’ of the British royalty. Pretty sure that is Queen Elizabeth, you dumbfucks!

But ERA does love to minimize and downgrade women with their quiet misogyny, so...

:idont

Jansen

« Reply #41127 on: April 09, 2021, 04:26:21 PM »
https://medium.com/crimebeat/every-crime-the-rapper-dmx-has-ever-committed-4c153845280e

From 2011 to 2013, he didn’t seem to care about driving a car without a license or under the influence of alcohol and drugs. He got caught multiple times in South Carolina because the local police kept on eye on him after they realized that he wasn’t going to learn from his previous arrests.

In 2004, he was arrested for cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. He claimed to be a federal agent to carjack a vehicle.

Child Support Charges
Over the years, DMX had become the father of fifteen children from several women. On June 26, 2015, he was arrested for committing a robbery in Newark and $400,000 of outstanding child support that he failed to pay to his ex-wife Tashera Simmons. In July, he was sentenced to spend six months in jail for those charges

At the end of the year, he pleaded guilty to charges of drug possession, theft, and animal cruelty, and spent ninety days behind bars.

Dmx was a piece of shit
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 04:38:57 PM by Jansen »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41128 on: April 09, 2021, 04:27:32 PM »
Racism is okay if is against white people:

Quote from: Mekanos
.  The original post literally specified white people though.

There’s been an odd amount of era posters lately convinced racism against white people is a serious problem. And I mean white as in white, not individual ethnicities.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/prince-philip-has-died-aged-99-buckingham-palace-announces.407229/page-15#post-62540097

Unless you are a Jew not living at Israel.

the guy complaining about eras casual anti-white racism took a month long ban for downplaying racism 🙃

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #41129 on: April 09, 2021, 04:43:04 PM »
I'm not gonna be all "RIP DMX" but i'm gonna go "Fuck DMX" either. The scars of abuse and drug addiction run deep.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #41130 on: April 09, 2021, 04:43:28 PM »
https://medium.com/crimebeat/every-crime-the-rapper-dmx-has-ever-committed-4c153845280e

From 2011 to 2013, he didn’t seem to care about driving a car without a license or under the influence of alcohol and drugs. He got caught multiple times in South Carolina because the local police kept on eye on him after they realized that he wasn’t going to learn from his previous arrests.

In 2004, he was arrested for cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. He claimed to be a federal agent to carjack a vehicle.

Child Support Charges
Over the years, DMX had become the father of fifteen children from several women. On June 26, 2015, he was arrested for committing a robbery in Newark and $400,000 of outstanding child support that he failed to pay to his ex-wife Tashera Simmons. In July, he was sentenced to spend six months in jail for those charges

At the end of the year, he pleaded guilty to charges of drug possession, theft, and animal cruelty, and spent ninety days behind bars.

Dmx was a piece of shit

it just shows that for them it's all about how much they care about that person and how much they're themselves affected. I really don't see much reason why Philip would be a racist monster but DMX just a troubled guy. It's a blatant double standard, pick one

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41131 on: April 09, 2021, 05:06:01 PM »
The man had his faults, that is for certain, but he was overwhelmingly a positive force, particularly in the lives of young people.
He was a what now.

I assume that banned poster was talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Duke_of_Edinburgh's_Award

But don't let an objective good in the world interrupt the ghoulish schadenfreude of people who like to talk a lot of shit about others but ultimately do nothing that isn't solely for their own benefit.

SmokyDave

« Reply #41132 on: April 09, 2021, 05:33:48 PM »
Quote from: F4r0_Atak
Given the debacle they had with Ellen Page (now Elliot Page) likeness being used for Ellie's original design (before they changed it) in the first TLOU, I don't see it happening. If that happened they would need to pay royalties to both actors. If/When the remake gets revealed, they will most likely use the models they already created in TLOU pt. 2 flashbacks of TLOU 1 story.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Deadnaming

...I don't think it's deadnaming when you're dealing with a specific likeness or event in this manner. Still, I'm no Era mod so I'm happy to be corrected.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #41133 on: April 09, 2021, 05:37:06 PM »
Quote from: F4r0_Atak
Given the debacle they had with Ellen Page (now Elliot Page) likeness being used for Ellie's original design (before they changed it) in the first TLOU, I don't see it happening. If that happened they would need to pay royalties to both actors. If/When the remake gets revealed, they will most likely use the models they already created in TLOU pt. 2 flashbacks of TLOU 1 story.

...I don't think it's deadnaming when you're dealing with a specific likeness or event in this manner. Still, I'm no Era mod so I'm happy to be corrected.

I wonder if the Wikipedia variant would have been acceptable?

Elliot Page (formerly Ellen Page; born February 21, 1987)

Or maybe they'll come for Wikipedia some time soon as well

Edit: oh wow

https://twitter.com/ReseteraTakes/status/1380630178087456768
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:52:42 PM by HaughtyFrank »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 06:07:43 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41135 on: April 09, 2021, 06:57:33 PM »
Lol, kyuuji saying RIP to DMX.

Well, we already know the strength of her morals

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tmz-dmx-in-grave-condition-after-a-drug-overdose-update-dmx-has-passed-away.404455/post-62547342

Someone must've gifted her some albums. Gotta pay the price to get some respect.

Kaijiu quickly become the transgender version of Jesse Jackson.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41136 on: April 09, 2021, 06:58:11 PM »
I'm not gonna be all "RIP DMX" but i'm gonna go "Fuck DMX" either. The scars of abuse and drug addiction run deep.

Oh, I respect the dude. I'm not going fuck him or Phillip. More just taking issue with REeee's bullshit on the matter.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41137 on: April 09, 2021, 07:19:25 PM »

Oh, I respect the dude. I'm not going fuck him or Phillip. More just taking issue with REeee's bullshit on the matter.
ok  :holeup
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41138 on: April 09, 2021, 07:29:18 PM »
"You could do with losing a little bit of weight," he told 13-year-old Andrew Adams, after hearing he wanted to become an astronaut while visiting a science museum in 2001.

A prince telling a fat kid to reel it in is funny as fuck though

(Image removed from quote.)
Most of his quotes are gold.

To an attractive blonde well-wisher during a Diamond Jubilee visit with the Queen to Bromley, South London: "I would be arrested if I unzipped that dress."

On the Duke of York’s house, 1986: “It looks like a tart’s bedroom.”

To deaf children by steel band, 2000: “Deaf? If you’re near there, no wonder you are deaf.”

On Princess Anne, 1970: “If it doesn’t fart or eat hay, she isn’t interested."

To a British student in China, 1986: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll go home with slitty eyes.”

After being told that Madonna was singing the Die Another Day theme in 2002: “Are we going to need ear plugs?”

To a female sea cadet: “Do you work in a strip club?” when she said she worked in a club. He added: "It's a bit too cold today anyway."

At a Bangladeshi youth club in 2002: “So who’s on drugs here?... HE looks as if he’s on drugs.”

To Lockerbie residents after plane bombing, 1993: “People say after a fire it’s water damage that’s the worst. We’re still drying out Windsor Castle.”

To then Paraguay dictator General Stroessner: “It’s a pleasure to be in a country that isn’t ruled by its people.”

He just didn't give a shit.

This one is my all-time favorite.

“If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.”
Racism aside, everything he said is true.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41139 on: April 09, 2021, 07:30:10 PM »
The best part about all of this, is that Philip would not give a shit about all the wokies celebrating his death or digging up his jokes.

He's probably taking a pint in the after life, rejoining his old war buddies and Princess Diana.  :tocry

Or as the duke said himself:

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”
Absolutely no fucks given. Love the old cunt.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41140 on: April 09, 2021, 07:40:35 PM »

If you're black, homophobic, cruel to animals, a deadbeat dad and rich, you're "troubled". If you're white, homophobic, racist and rich, you're an "irredeemable piece of shit".

:crazy
Spud

benita

« Reply #41141 on: April 09, 2021, 07:50:50 PM »
The contrast between those Prince Phillip and DMX threads is a real trip.

Apparently the guy who said some pretty culturally ignorant stuff about "slitty eyes" and islanders "descending from pirates" can rest in piss, but the guy who wrote and performed about killing homosexuals? "RIP. What a legend"

Oh by the way, that lat quote is from excel. Bitch what do you think DMX would say about trans people!

killamajig

« Reply #41142 on: April 09, 2021, 07:58:02 PM »
DMX was a product of his time and his upbringing.

That dude born in 1921? Fuck him!

« Reply #41143 on: April 09, 2021, 07:58:15 PM »
Fuck DMX for his animal abuse.  If there's instances of the same with Prince Phillip, then fuck him too.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41144 on: April 09, 2021, 08:11:13 PM »

Apparently the guy who said some pretty culturally ignorant stuff about "slitty eyes" and islanders "descending from pirates" can rest in piss, but the guy who wrote and performed about killing homosexuals? "RIP. What a legend"

Oh by the way, that lat quote is from excel. Bitch what do you think DMX would say about trans people!
I'm tempted to sign up for era just so I can drop some prime DMX lyrics in the LGBT thread.
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41145 on: April 09, 2021, 08:23:22 PM »
Yea DMX is great

Boredfrom

« Reply #41146 on: April 09, 2021, 09:02:01 PM »
X gonna give it to ya >>>>>>>>>> The entire British Monarchy

Counterpoint

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41147 on: April 09, 2021, 09:54:55 PM »
Japan was a mistake
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41148 on: April 09, 2021, 10:01:27 PM »

Given the debacle they had with Elliot Page (now Elliot Page) likeness being used for Ellie's original design (before they changed it) in the first TLOU, I don't see it happening. If that happened they would need to pay royalties to both actors. If/When the remake gets revealed, they will most likely use the models they already created in TLOU pt. 2 flashbacks of TLOU 1 story.
why didn't they edit it out like I did :wag

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #41149 on: April 09, 2021, 10:32:16 PM »

I'm tempted to sign up for era just so I can drop some prime DMX lyrics in the LGBT thread.

LGBT era got that nice beach front property in your head eh? :umad

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41150 on: April 09, 2021, 10:37:38 PM »

LGBT era got that nice beach front property in your head eh? :umad
Nah, I just like being a smartarse cunt sometimes.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #41151 on: April 09, 2021, 10:38:17 PM »
ResetERA.com? Let's hear from someone who was there, TWICE:

https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1380599834713808896

benjipwns

« Reply #41152 on: April 09, 2021, 10:44:56 PM »
#NeverForget, the villain in Cradle 2 The Grave is the Iron Chef America chairman #RIPDMX #RIPPrincePhillip

benjipwns

« Reply #41153 on: April 09, 2021, 10:48:58 PM »
Films directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak
Romeo Must Die (2000)
Exit Wounds (2001)
Cradle 2 the Grave (2003)
Doom (2005)
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)
Maximum Impact (2017)
Dead Reckoning (2020)
holy shit at this career

Doom would have been much better if it had DMX and Tom Arnold in it

Boredfrom

« Reply #41154 on: April 09, 2021, 11:34:38 PM »
Japan was a mistake

Is a Chinese mobile game.  :wag :wag

« Reply #41155 on: April 10, 2021, 12:25:33 AM »
Ongoing posts in the Community thread about the death celebrations got B-Dubs to weigh in:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/constructive-community-discussion.270630/page-95#post-62570424
Quote from: B-Dubs
We discussed this internally and agreed that the way the rule was written is confusing. We've gone ahead and clarified the text:

We generally do not welcome celebration or cheering the death of public figures. Members that appear to be using an obituary thread solely to post about how glad they are that person is dead may be moderated. This does not preclude sober criticism of a person's legacy or mistakes in life. We simply do not want to celebrate death. Context will matter, and some individuals have done things so heinous that rare exceptions may need to be made.

I hope that makes more sense. The main thing that was understated in the original draft is how much difference context can make. Every person and every legacy is different. In most cases, calm criticism or indifference is fine. Just don't try to throw a party.

Exceptions are going to be really rare, reserved for cases like, if we had to name an example, Harvey Weinstein.

So now it's all cleared up: You can post in death threads to criticize somebody, but can't celebrate the death itself. Unless the person is over their arbitrary limit for heinousness, which I guess ERA posters are expected to innately intuit from that one example, similar to how everyone is just supposed to know which people and sites are banned from discussion on ERA. The problem with the original rule was that it was clear and easy to follow and didn't have the necessary in-built loopholes.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #41156 on: April 10, 2021, 01:09:58 AM »

this:
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41157 on: April 10, 2021, 01:20:56 AM »
Fuck the wokies.

My next door neighbours aren't home and the good Polish folks upstairs always party hard on friday :trumps
dutch dmxness  8)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #41158 on: April 10, 2021, 01:22:02 AM »
One person was part of a royal family that was the figure lead of an empire that caused millions of deaths. The other was a rapper. Perspective.

DMX caused so much pain.  :doge

benita

« Reply #41159 on: April 10, 2021, 01:48:22 AM »

this:
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog

RIP. Fucking legend