Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3128257 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #42240 on: May 01, 2021, 03:13:30 AM »
...I mean if it's clearly based on an actual MMA fighter, I think the problem doesn't exactly lay with Overwatch on this one but goes further up the ladder.
who exactly would be "further up the ladder" on this one? :lol

George Soros
©@©™

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #42241 on: May 01, 2021, 04:07:54 AM »
Weren't cornrows used by ancient greek warriors? I guess the black community appropriated it from the ancient greeks first.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42242 on: May 01, 2021, 04:53:41 AM »
Weren't cornrows used by ancient greek warriors? I guess the black community appropriated it from the ancient greeks first.

:ufup
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42243 on: May 01, 2021, 09:25:46 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1388092768350875658?s=12

Didn’t CD projekt was celebrating the sales less than a week ago. Isn’t the word that Jason is searching is “Underperforms”?

How the actual fuck can Jason Schreeeeeeeeeier claim Cyberpunk 2077 was the games indistrys biggest flop of 2020, when fucking Squeenixs Marvels Avengers exists, the game based on the hottest franchise on the planet, that lost 96% of its playerbase in 2 months and cost the publishers $63 million on crappy sales?

Shits embarassing for a professional.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #42244 on: May 01, 2021, 10:20:30 AM »
ol Jason has his uses (hot gossip mainly) but he's also a fucking idiot, I remember when he wrote some roundly mocked screed about how the vita could still be huge if soyny made an effort with it, around 2015
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #42245 on: May 01, 2021, 11:15:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneyland-annual-pass-program-will-return-but-probably-more-expensive-more-prohibitive-with-blocked-days-hours-and-not-until-2022.418764/

Quote from: Cheesebu, post: 64041405, member: 81350
Article here, but the only info is based on an earnings call and a survey

There isn’t much news to share atm, but I just want to post this so those like myself who are dying to get back in the parks but not willing to pay $100-$200 for a one day pass know that eventually things will go back to some kind of normal.

The bad news is there are rumors swirling around that passes will cost more, may have “half days” where a pass is only good for the afternoon or evening, and there may no longer be a monthly payment option.

Personally, I was going once or twice a week so I don’t much care if they raise the price a bit, but my pass was $1200 iirc and included free parking. For that price, I don’t want any “half days” BS or major blackouts (my pass was only blocked for two weeks in December, nothing else) and I need that free parking still to make it work.

In the meantime, I’m looking forward to going to my friendly neighborhood theme park, Universal Studios.  Which is wack af compared to Disneyland, but at least it has Jurassic Park and Transformers. And it’s a great place to drink. Isla Nu-bar is top tier word play.

:kobeyuck
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #42246 on: May 01, 2021, 11:47:28 AM »
I see your returnal review and raise you:

"But when I look at these games, my excitement dims into frustration and, like the tiniest drop of ink in a crystal-clear glass of water, begins to take over. Though these games star women — monstrous women, badass women, or furry women — all the women are white (or voiced by white actresses), so I can’t quite feel the same sea change as others might when they look at these games.

Cis white women are a safe option. They are just as much the default as the white men they replace. When companies want to look progressive and inclusive, they hire white women. When video games similarly want to look progressive and inclusive, guess who gets put on the box. I’m reminded of BioWare’s campaign to have players vote on what the default female Commander Shepard would look like for Mass Effect 3. I remember being crushed when my choices were blonde, brunette, redhead, and two paper-bag-test-passing tan women."

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2021/04/sorry-your-cis-white-woman-protagonist-isnt-progressive/

And here I was thinking Returnal would get massive woke points for having a completely non-sexualized, average looking, mature female lead.

Honest, I thought it was going to be a walking simulator for that alone when the first trailer was shown (Housemarque name didn’t click with me in retrospective).

Klelk

« Reply #42247 on: May 01, 2021, 12:06:26 PM »
Disney and the MCU and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race  :brain

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #42248 on: May 01, 2021, 12:15:43 PM »
if fegs smelt like smoke, i'd be a 20 a day man. i love log fires, whiskeys, lapsang suchon, flame grill flavours etc.

fegs smell nothing like that, just grim and acidic, inject "mint" into that and you have a castastrophic fuck up of flavours should be illegal on principle.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #42249 on: May 01, 2021, 01:22:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneyland-annual-pass-program-will-return-but-probably-more-expensive-more-prohibitive-with-blocked-days-hours-and-not-until-2022.418764/

There isn’t much news to share atm, but I just want to post this so those like myself who are dying to get back in the parks but not willing to pay $100-$200 for a one day pass know that eventually things will go back to some kind of normal.

The bad news is there are rumors swirling around that passes will cost more, may have “half days” where a pass is only good for the afternoon or evening, and there may no longer be a monthly payment option.

Personally, I was going once or twice a week so I don’t much care if they raise the price a bit, but my pass was $1200 iirc and included free parking. For that price, I don’t want any “half days” BS or major blackouts (my pass was only blocked for two weeks in December, nothing else) and I need that free parking still to make it work.

In the meantime, I’m looking forward to going to my friendly neighborhood theme park, Universal Studios.  Which is wack af compared to Disneyland, but at least it has Jurassic Park and Transformers. And it’s a great place to drink. Isla Nu-bar is top tier word play.

I can see going there once or twice a year or so if you're into that kind of thing and it's local, or maybe more if you have kids, but once or twice a week is mental :info :reeeee
(ice)

Tuckers Law

« Reply #42250 on: May 01, 2021, 02:42:12 PM »
I get how women can be into it, but grown men way into Disney are sus af.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #42251 on: May 01, 2021, 02:47:34 PM »
I've never been to Disney land but what can you even do there that you'd go twice a week? Do they keep taking the same rides?

HaughtyFrank

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42253 on: May 01, 2021, 03:20:34 PM »

I don't put a lot of stock into this meme but if anyone exemplifies the soyface it's most likely disneymen
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42254 on: May 01, 2021, 04:01:28 PM »
The overwatch thread went as expected: https://www.resetera.com/threads/overwatchs-new-mei-skin-draws-criticism-for-cultural-appropiation.418638/

Quote from: B-dubs
Temp locking because this thread is a mess

While there is a conversation to have around MMA fighters and the hairstyles they choose to use for utilitarian purposes, this thread is not about that. The design may have been based off an MMA fighter, but the character is not an MMA fighter.

The conversation is about cultural appropriation and the optics of giving non-black characters black hairstyles before actually adding any female black characters to the game.

Please do not dismiss the legitimate concerns that black members have with moves like this.

The inspiration for the hairstyle appears to have come from Zhang Weili, a Chinese MMA fighter who wears her hair in a similar style.
So basically the issue isn't overwatch, but people are angry because this Chinese fighter wears her hair a certain way?

I'm sorry, but I don't think hairstyle should be considered any kind of cultural appropriation, I've known people of all races that wear their hairstyle in all sorts of ways. This just seems ridiculous.

User Banned (Permanent): Dismissing concerns of cultural appropriation, account in junior phase

I seriously don't think anyone, including Blizzard, needs permission to use a fucking hairstyle. Like c'mon now.

User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing concerns about cultural appropriation

Put the pitchforks away. This is a functional and ubiquitous hair style for women in combat sports.

User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissing concerns of cultural appropriation

Cornrows were done in Ancient Greece.

User Banned (permanent): dismissing concerns around cultural appropriation, prior severe ban for derailing a serious discussion with insensitive and inflammatory commentary

And there's a whole lot more

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42255 on: May 01, 2021, 04:11:16 PM »
I would say the mods have the option to not do fucking anything and let people talk about it and argue and get it out of their system

but at least they're applying their own rules consistently by going on a needless ban-fest?
Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #42256 on: May 01, 2021, 04:28:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/“come-play-my-lord-”.418878/#post-64055637

Quote from: L Thammy, post: 64055637, member: 1928
I was actually sold on this after seeing this ad:

(Image removed from quote.)

Not bad, honestly. The stories aren't far from this but they're more intelligent than I thought they'd be. Only F2P game that I put money in.

:what
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #42257 on: May 01, 2021, 04:30:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/editorial-why-do-pikmin-have-to-die-polygon.418941/

This article struck a chord with me. The author recalls struggling to see Pikmin perish as a child. I'm the same way. The more I've played Pikmin games, the harder a time I have losing one. I felt incredibly stressed playing some of the more challenging sections of Pikmin 2 while trying not to lose many Pikmin. The Pikmin are so individually endearing that losing one and seeing its spirit float off feels affecting and meaningful.

:dead
Oi Oi

SmokyDave

« Reply #42258 on: May 01, 2021, 04:33:43 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
The ponytail completely undermines the point that those that were being dismissive were making. "Protection."

Good job to all of you.
Yup. Case closed. Anyone suggesting that lady fighters wear their hair in certain ways for good reason can slink off shamefully now. Should probably ban 'em for a week or two anyway. Racist shits.

Link.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42259 on: May 01, 2021, 04:35:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/“come-play-my-lord-”.418878/#post-64055637

Quote from: L Thammy, post: 64055637, member: 1928
I was actually sold on this after seeing this ad:

(Image removed from quote.)

Not bad, honestly. The stories aren't far from this but they're more intelligent than I thought they'd be. Only F2P game that I put money in.

:what

The same clown in the resident evil thread

This whole meme went from feeling goofy but overdone to being legitimately in bad taste and regressive in like two seconds.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42260 on: May 01, 2021, 04:48:22 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1388092768350875658?s=12

Didn’t CD projekt was celebrating the sales less than a week ago. Isn’t the word that Jason is searching is “Underperforms”?

How the actual fuck can Jason Schreeeeeeeeeier claim Cyberpunk 2077 was the games indistrys biggest flop of 2020, when fucking Squeenixs Marvels Avengers exists, the game based on the hottest franchise on the planet, that lost 96% of its playerbase in 2 months and cost the publishers $63 million on crappy sales?

Shits embarassing for a professional.
Calling Jason Shiieeeeker a professional is insulting to strippers and prostitutes who exhibit more professionalism in their work on a daily basis than he's ever exhibited in his whole career.
Spud

Drainage

« Reply #42261 on: May 01, 2021, 04:50:38 PM »

This motherfucker drove from Studio City to Anaheim a few times a week to go to Disneyland? Glad he’s upping his “bar” game LOL

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42262 on: May 01, 2021, 04:51:39 PM »
if fegs smelt like smoke, i'd be a 20 a day man. i love log fires, whiskeys, lapsang suchon, flame grill flavours etc.

fegs smell nothing like that, just grim and acidic, inject "mint" into that and you have a castastrophic fuck up of flavours should be illegal on principle.
:respect

Spud

Drainage

« Reply #42263 on: May 01, 2021, 05:00:55 PM »
The ponytail completely undermines the point that those that were being dismissive were making. "Protection."

Good job to all of you.
Yup. Case closed. Anyone suggesting that lady fighters wear their hair in certain ways for good reason can slink off shamefully now. Should probably ban 'em for a week or two anyway. Racist shits.

Link.

So female characters can’t have “utilitarian” styles if other, non-utilitarian styles are available? Noted.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #42264 on: May 01, 2021, 05:16:05 PM »
Quote from: B-Dubs
The entire point of white women doing mma with braids like that is there's nothing to grab onto and yank. Guess what you can do with a ponytail? It literally defeats the entire purpose of it as a protective harstyle.

You want the pony tail high up on the head so its not around your neck area making it harder to escape when somebody is choaking you. Grabbing on to hair is a foul, so if the ref is paying attention, having it stick up off your head like that shouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 05:21:06 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

« Reply #42265 on: May 01, 2021, 05:18:42 PM »
And there's a whole lot more

This exchange is pretty great:
Quote from: Al Gore's Thermostat
I get that part, and that makes the skin inaccurate to the sport, which is a failure on Blizzard's part. Though probably it was an artistic decision involved here.

Or is this a case where if it were more accurate it'd be less offensive?

Also, it's braids not cornrows.

Mei has cornrows, which is a type of braid.

Quote from: Al Gore's Thermostat
My bad, I didn't even know what cornrows were.
User banned (permanent): Concern trolling in a thread about cultural appropriation

One day they'll work up the courage to just put the ban reason as "having the wrong opinion."

Also this B-Dubs post hasn't caught any flack yet but it feels primed to.
Quote from: B-Dubs
The entire point of white women doing mma with braids like that is there's nothing to grab onto and yank. Guess what you can do with a ponytail? It literally defeats the entire purpose of it as a protective harstyle.

Chinese character with a skin apparently based on a Chinese MMA fighter and he's specifying white women. A normal-ass poster doing that would get ban hammered for Asian erasure.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42266 on: May 01, 2021, 05:26:21 PM »

I mean... I don't want to go too far down the 'unwarranted aspersions' route, but from his follow up post:
I got the Jedi tunic and a custom lightsaber, and damn it feels cool just to walk around and soak it up. I always wear it with the rainbow Mickey ears to trigger the bigots lmao.

I bet its a real fucking treat for normies when he comes gallumphing over to their kids  :doge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42267 on: May 01, 2021, 05:30:36 PM »
The conversation is about cultural appropriation and the optics of giving non-black characters black hairstyles before actually adding any female black characters to the game.

A disused military robot reprogrammed and customised by a Nigerian girl genius is a million fucking times better as a character and in having diversity than the sassy "OH NO YOU DI'N'T" Cole Train with tits and an afro you era fucks think would be 'representation'

BIONIC

« Reply #42268 on: May 01, 2021, 06:26:54 PM »
B-CHUDS the racist still trying to pay reparations  :juicy
Margs

Propagandhim

« Reply #42269 on: May 01, 2021, 06:45:10 PM »
Nobody has to justify with some pseudo-sophisticated utilitarian philosophy why someone of one race can have the same hairstyle as a person of another race.  Especially of a kind that has gone back to the 5th century BC.  You have to ignore these people.  There's no other way to move forward than to ignore them.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42270 on: May 01, 2021, 07:24:10 PM »
*Adam Curtis voice*

"These were not the staunch communists of the 50's, the flower power movement of the 70's or even the third way liberals of the 90's. Instead an entire new far more dangerous breed of activist who claimed to be left emerged.
They had strange arbitrary rules and behaviours. They would often visit Walt Disney theme parks carrying concealed fire arms to protect themselves against imaginary foes. They would go on the internet to debate about the portrayal of females in video games and movies, demanding they be covered up and not what they called 'sexualized' for the purpose of the 'male gaze'. They claimed cancel culture did not exist while driving people to suicide over minior disagreements. Some of them were told they couldn't consume certain products and media because those did not match their values, yet the people who told them this received the same products at no cost and consumed it anyway. Perhaps the most dangerous of all their corruption and insanity was the constant need for racial conflict and divisiveness. People were divided into classes, genders and races. Once you were marked one way or the other there was nothing you could do to avoid being cancelled. It was also paramount you 'stay in your own lane' only commenting on issues that concerned your group and not what they called 'appropriating culture' through hair styles, clothing or the use of particular words and phrases. These rules could change at any minute leaving people with no means to learn or adapt to new regulations. The only entities seemingly not critized by this group and protected by their leadership at all times were the Chinese Communist Party and Walt Disney. Both of whom denied ever having interacted with the group or endorsing them."
🤴

Jansen

« Reply #42272 on: May 01, 2021, 07:57:34 PM »
"While there is a conversation to have around MMA fighters and the hairstyles they choose to use for utilitarian purposes, this thread is not about that. The design may have been based off an MMA fighter, but the character is not an MMA fighter.

Please do not dismiss the legitimate concerns that black members have with moves like this"

It's not about what it is literally about because mei isn't an mma fighter

I wonder how these soft bastards make it through each day

Could you imagine trying to explain the issue here to someone irl

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42273 on: May 01, 2021, 08:34:48 PM »
what black person is so soft and sensitive as to say "this shook me to my core, the chinese should NOT be wearing their hair this way, this makes a mockery out of our pain and struggle and how dare they"
Uncle

samir

« Reply #42274 on: May 01, 2021, 08:40:52 PM »
what black person is so soft and sensitive as to say "this shook me to my core, the chinese should NOT be wearing their hair this way, this makes a mockery out of our pain and struggle and how dare they"

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42275 on: May 01, 2021, 08:43:14 PM »
Ironically it's pretty appropriating to say that this is an exclusively black hairstyle that's unique to black culture

Snoopycat_

« Reply #42276 on: May 01, 2021, 08:47:06 PM »
Its a bit weird that Blizzard chose Weili as a model when she just had her head kicked in by a white chick with a skinhead.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42277 on: May 01, 2021, 08:52:22 PM »
The rabidity of their insistence that braids are an exclusively black hairstyle is something that I will never understand.

It's fucking wrong and completely mental.
Spud

« Reply #42278 on: May 01, 2021, 09:26:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/overwatchs-new-mei-skin-draws-criticism-for-cultural-appropriation-read-staff-post.418638/post-64064448
Quote from: TraBuch
Yes really.

Anyone could easily just grab her existing ponytail in a real fight. As such, there's no need to actually braid her hair down: you can pull loose hair into a ponytail and receive the same practical result. Loose hair, if pulled back hard enough, will stay in a ponytail. I've had permed hair for the majority of my life, including during my short fighting stint. I know how this works.

But methinks no one thought of that because it was more of a mad dash to dismiss Black folks and the anonymous-yet-ever-convenient Twitter wokescolds than it was to actually have a meaningful discussion.

So again, good job.
You say that but every fighter I've seen wear hair pulled back into a ponytail eventually has their hair get loose.

"Examples"

[close]

Maybe training a little bit at your local gym doesn't make you an expert on proper hair technique in a ring? Or are these professionals just doing it wrong?
Nepenthe has posted repeatedly since, including this whole meltdown, but has not addressed this post at all. TraBuch is somehow not yet banned, despite taking a run directly at a mod.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #42279 on: May 01, 2021, 09:45:13 PM »
A hair style is appropriation but the fact that MMA is built mostly off Asain martial arts isn't.
OBE

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #42280 on: May 01, 2021, 10:10:20 PM »
Its a bit weird that Blizzard chose Weili as a model when she just had her head kicked in by a white chick with a skinhead.

:neogaf :popcorn

anime tits

« Reply #42281 on: May 01, 2021, 10:39:09 PM »
can they just come out and admit the site got dumped off on some weird black people that wild out about cornrows but are fuckin gone when anything other than black or M to F trans issues come up

"so uh y'all uh know any good places to donate to them asian people"  45 posts

edit: Not that they have to be everything to all people, but they tried and are just lucky that nobody who hates them for the right reasons gives enough of a shit to put together the receipts about how performative the site is.

there it is, The Whole Ass
https://www.resetera.com/threads/overwatchs-new-mei-skin-draws-criticism-for-cultural-appropriation-read-staff-post.418638/page-7#post-64076379
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 10:50:14 PM by anime tits »

Drainage

« Reply #42282 on: May 01, 2021, 10:50:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hot-take-may-the-first-be-with-you-sounds-better-than-may-the-fourth.419088/#post-64076874

Quote from: fat4all
my go-to joke for every day in may is to say sommit like "may the thirteenth be with you"

its a very bad joke that i love

We have fun

Boredfrom

« Reply #42283 on: May 01, 2021, 10:52:34 PM »
Is this the promised race war of black people vs East Asian people?

anime tits

« Reply #42284 on: May 01, 2021, 11:08:58 PM »
Is this the promised race war of black people vs East Asian people?

whoever wins, i hope they procreate a lot with the other side

blasian girls  :hump

Borealis

« Reply #42285 on: May 01, 2021, 11:37:05 PM »
The rabidity of their insistence that braids are an exclusively black hairstyle is something that I will never understand.

It's fucking wrong and completely mental.

Whole topic and lame PC Gamer article would've been moved on like it deserves until admin/mods decided otherwise. Hell of an emotional investment every time I must say.

The line that "no cornrows before black representation" because the "amounts to cultural appropriation" argument fell flat is beyond stupid.

Switters

« Reply #42286 on: May 01, 2021, 11:54:31 PM »
"My short fighting stint"

4' 2" isn't a stint.
troll

anime tits

« Reply #42287 on: May 02, 2021, 12:55:51 AM »
the 3 current kinds of resetera threads
-hairstyle [SEE MOD POST] [SEE STICKIED POST] [READ OP] [LOCKED FOR CLEANUP SWEEP] [MANDATORY EDUCATION INSIDE]

-I am fat, i eat lots of chips, make the most vanilla ass jokes which are the only thing that can survive as some form of humor on that board, and i have a dog avatar

-ngl man that time jean grey walked in on Cyclops masturbating over his dead mom's grave was wack af, yeah that actually happened bruh

« Reply #42288 on: May 02, 2021, 02:24:09 AM »
-ngl man that time jean grey walked in on Cyclops masturbating over his dead mom's grave was wack af, yeah that actually happened bruh

actually that never happened

anime tits

« Reply #42289 on: May 02, 2021, 03:07:11 AM »

Alright but lemme tell y'all about the time Vision went to a sperm bank

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #42290 on: May 02, 2021, 03:20:16 AM »
But she knows MMA.

She does Capoeira

sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #42291 on: May 02, 2021, 04:05:13 AM »

He kissed Emma Frost over her grave, thought. (And somehow it saved the world or something).

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42292 on: May 02, 2021, 06:09:18 AM »
"While there is a conversation to have around MMA fighters and the hairstyles they choose to use for utilitarian purposes, this thread is not about that. The design may have been based off an MMA fighter, but the character is not an MMA fighter.

Please do not dismiss the legitimate concerns that black members have with moves like this"

It's not about what it is literally about because mei isn't an mma fighter

I wonder how these soft bastards make it through each day

Could you imagine trying to explain the issue here to someone irl
Unfortunately these issues are bleeding into reality, activism and government regulation. We know about the directors and CEO's getting "caught" but I bet there's a big number of unknown artists and salary men on the pay roll losing their jobs over shit like this and they might not even know why.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #42293 on: May 02, 2021, 06:45:06 AM »
dang, going by the reaction you'd think it's they've given a character and al jolson skin and not the most common and practical for a long haired cage fighter :doge
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #42294 on: May 02, 2021, 06:47:24 AM »
whats next? freaking out because some white celeb wears some timberlands or Jordans :hitler
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 07:37:22 AM by Pissy F Benny »
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42296 on: May 02, 2021, 10:48:17 AM »
Unban filler and I will DM him some scoops  8)
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #42297 on: May 02, 2021, 01:13:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/low-tier-god-fgc-banned-from-future-tournaments-cpt-for-transphobic-rant-against-ceroblast-ceroblast-also-banned-for-racism.186612/page-15#post-64106871

.   “Black culture made me do it” and “you guys have to tell us to stop”. I fuckin swear I’m sick of other races always trying to make it black folks responsibility to make them not say or do stupid fuckin shit.

Okay, fair enough. I dunno about the use of “other races” but...

Man I wish Wakanda was real. Would beg them to take me in

:doge

Also, did we see the same film were Wakanda was basically a ethnostate?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42298 on: May 02, 2021, 01:20:03 PM »
Well this is gonna give the usual suspects a lot of shitty ammo
Curious that that's your initial concern.

honorary mention to:
There has to be more nuance to this than the excerpt lets on.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42299 on: May 02, 2021, 01:32:57 PM »
I think we all need to look at home and look at stuff happening now and perhaps understand nothing much has changed.

I see the furry community showing face on era often and on the surface yeah there’s just people who enjoy dressing up as favourite characters etc. Then you see the likes of that All Gas No Brakes video where clearly some members of this community are extremely vulnerable suffering huge mental health crises and putting themselves in danger.

You dare say the kink is a bit extreme and you get defenders blasting you for criticising their kink. I remember back in the 2000’s and the puritanical lot would call MM a Satan worshipper or whatever. They were crazy but ultimately not far off either. Back then people defended these kinks too. So I’m not gonna sit here and allow others to tel me their kink is acceptable when I know for a fact in ten years time there will be all sorts of “Me Too” stories around the furry community.

Ban me if you must.

:whoo

spoiler (click to show/hide)
User banned (permanent): concern trolling regarding sexual assault, conflating abuse with kinks, inappropriate and inflammatory comparisons with the furry fandom, previous severe bans for anti-Semitism
:lol :lol :lol
[close]