Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3133461 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #42300 on: May 02, 2021, 01:39:55 PM »
Well this is gonna give the usual suspects a lot of shitty ammo
Curious that that's your initial concern.

(Image removed from quote.)

honorary mention to:
There has to be more nuance to this than the excerpt lets on.

The victim's profession and her comments about police should have no bearing on the crime, and it is a crime to drink and drive and kiil someone.
It's a sign of the times and regretful both were mentioned in the OP's news article.

Imagine thinking it's bad that a news article mentions that she made comments about the police an hour before she literally killed a cop. Exchange cops with any other group and this would have been just as noteworthy

Propagandhim

« Reply #42301 on: May 02, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
I think we all need to look at home and look at stuff happening now and perhaps understand nothing much has changed.

I see the furry community showing face on era often and on the surface yeah there’s just people who enjoy dressing up as favourite characters etc. Then you see the likes of that All Gas No Brakes video where clearly some members of this community are extremely vulnerable suffering huge mental health crises and putting themselves in danger.

You dare say the kink is a bit extreme and you get defenders blasting you for criticising their kink. I remember back in the 2000’s and the puritanical lot would call MM a Satan worshipper or whatever. They were crazy but ultimately not far off either. Back then people defended these kinks too. So I’m not gonna sit here and allow others to tel me their kink is acceptable when I know for a fact in ten years time there will be all sorts of “Me Too” stories around the furry community.

Ban me if you must.

:whoo

spoiler (click to show/hide)
User banned (permanent): concern trolling regarding sexual assault, conflating abuse with kinks, inappropriate and inflammatory comparisons with the furry fandom, previous severe bans for anti-Semitism
:lol :lol :lol
[close]

Previous severe bans for anti-semitism.  But the permanent one comes from talking shit about furries.   :nepenthe

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42302 on: May 02, 2021, 01:47:38 PM »
Imagine thinking it's bad that a news article mentions that she made comments about the police an hour before she literally killed a cop. Exchange cops with any other group and this would have been just as noteworthy

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS DEATH IS THAT IT MAKES MY TEAM LOOK BAD

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #42303 on: May 02, 2021, 01:50:56 PM »
I think we all need to look at home and look at stuff happening now and perhaps understand nothing much has changed.

I see the furry community showing face on era often and on the surface yeah there’s just people who enjoy dressing up as favourite characters etc. Then you see the likes of that All Gas No Brakes video where clearly some members of this community are extremely vulnerable suffering huge mental health crises and putting themselves in danger.

You dare say the kink is a bit extreme and you get defenders blasting you for criticising their kink. I remember back in the 2000’s and the puritanical lot would call MM a Satan worshipper or whatever. They were crazy but ultimately not far off either. Back then people defended these kinks too. So I’m not gonna sit here and allow others to tel me their kink is acceptable when I know for a fact in ten years time there will be all sorts of “Me Too” stories around the furry community.

Ban me if you must.

User banned (permanent): concern trolling regarding sexual assault, conflating abuse with kinks, inappropriate and inflammatory comparisons with the furry fandom, previous severe bans for anti-Semitism
[close]

Previous severe bans for anti-semitism.  But the permanent one comes from talking shit about furries.   :nepenthe

We're gonna need hotter ovens to burn through all those costumes.
OH!

Boredfrom

« Reply #42304 on: May 02, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »
There is already a lot of Me Too stories about furries. The white washing on Era can only do too much.

thetylerrob

« Reply #42305 on: May 02, 2021, 02:21:16 PM »

:curious

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #42306 on: May 02, 2021, 02:40:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nyc-woman-charged-in-crash-that-killed-officer-livestreamed-herself-drinking-hours-before.419265/

Too bad she didn't post on Era, she could have had Nepenthe check her BAC before she drove.
OBE

BadAss2961

« Reply #42307 on: May 02, 2021, 02:51:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-5-year-old-just-beat-bloodborne-an-interview.418998/

Thread is full of members horrified by guy letting his kid play Bloodborne. He also throws casual shade at 'easy mode' beggars, making him scum of the Earth on planet Ree.

First of all, Bloodborne ain't shit. Kid'll be fine... Second, if FROM or other devs wanted an easy mode in their games, they'd include them. Obviously they don't.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #42308 on: May 02, 2021, 02:55:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/overwatchs-new-mei-skin-draws-criticism-for-cultural-appropriation-read-staff-post.418638/post-64064448
Quote from: TraBuch
Quote from: Nepenthe
Yes really.

Anyone could easily just grab her existing ponytail in a real fight. As such, there's no need to actually braid her hair down: you can pull loose hair into a ponytail and receive the same practical result. Loose hair, if pulled back hard enough, will stay in a ponytail. I've had permed hair for the majority of my life, including during my short fighting stint. I know how this works.

But methinks no one thought of that because it was more of a mad dash to dismiss Black folks and the anonymous-yet-ever-convenient Twitter wokescolds than it was to actually have a meaningful discussion.

So again, good job.
You say that but every fighter I've seen wear hair pulled back into a ponytail eventually has their hair get loose.

"Examples"

[close]

Maybe training a little bit at your local gym doesn't make you an expert on proper hair technique in a ring? Or are these professionals just doing it wrong?
Nepenthe has posted repeatedly since, including this whole meltdown, but has not addressed this post at all. TraBuch is somehow not yet banned, despite taking a run directly at a mod.

User Banned (1 Week): Mansplaining, condescending rhetoric in a sensitive thread?

They're not sure?
OBE

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #42309 on: May 02, 2021, 03:02:12 PM »
ree mods should start being being straight up in their ban messages and say someone has been banned for having g the wrong opinion etc instead of using their weird brand of word salad imo :trumps
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42310 on: May 02, 2021, 03:07:05 PM »
I know the lil lady who wrote that ban message isn't the greatest with words and thinking and such, but sweetie, mansplaining is condescending rhetoric; you don't put ice cream and whipped cream on the apple pie, right hun?

BadAss2961

« Reply #42311 on: May 02, 2021, 03:15:20 PM »
Mansplaining doesn't even work in that context since it's not a gender exclusive issue. Male or female, it's common for fighters with long hair to braid up. As such, it's very possible that poster didn't even know he was responding to a woman.

Switters

« Reply #42312 on: May 02, 2021, 03:37:47 PM »

Ban me if you must.

[close]

Mans got straight up Furry Gordo'd.
troll

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42313 on: May 02, 2021, 04:04:37 PM »

Ban me if you must.

[close]

warning: severe anti-semitism
User warned: Do not invoke Nazi comparisons in this topic. Many analogies are available to you, but not that one.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israeli-idf-sniper-cut-on-video-murdering-14-year-old-palestinian-boy-presenting-no-danger-read-op.55272/page-2#post-10372399
[close]

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #42314 on: May 02, 2021, 04:06:36 PM »
:filler  :curious  :filler
Margs

« Reply #42315 on: May 02, 2021, 05:00:42 PM »
They're not sure?

TBH I just read it as they were going to ban him for mansplaining, then realized "Oh shit what if a woman comes in after the ban to back up this position?" so threw in condescending to provide ass-covering if any woman dare speak up.

Since, you know, nobody wants to deal directly with the point listed. Nepenthe too busy engaging in basically subtweet-style responses.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #42316 on: May 02, 2021, 05:28:55 PM »
I remember back in the 2000’s and the puritanical lot would call MM a Satan worshipper or whatever. They were crazy but ultimately not far off either.
I don't get this reasoning though.
A broken clock is right twice a day, but the key factor in Manson's case wasn't his (lol) satanism.
It was his being a rich powerful celebrity that didn't need to give a shit about any repercussion.
In the last few years we got PLENTY of examples to corroborate this thesis, with music/cinema stars and politicians alike engaging in all sort of shit, without the need of a kinky persona to back up that behavior.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42317 on: May 02, 2021, 05:29:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/overwatchs-new-mei-skin-draws-criticism-for-cultural-appropriation-read-staff-post.418638/post-64064448
Quote from: TraBuch
Quote from: Nepenthe
Yes really.

Anyone could easily just grab her existing ponytail in a real fight. As such, there's no need to actually braid her hair down: you can pull loose hair into a ponytail and receive the same practical result. Loose hair, if pulled back hard enough, will stay in a ponytail. I've had permed hair for the majority of my life, including during my short fighting stint. I know how this works.

But methinks no one thought of that because it was more of a mad dash to dismiss Black folks and the anonymous-yet-ever-convenient Twitter wokescolds than it was to actually have a meaningful discussion.

So again, good job.
You say that but every fighter I've seen wear hair pulled back into a ponytail eventually has their hair get loose.

"Examples"

[close]

Maybe training a little bit at your local gym doesn't make you an expert on proper hair technique in a ring? Or are these professionals just doing it wrong?
Nepenthe has posted repeatedly since, including this whole meltdown, but has not addressed this post at all. TraBuch is somehow not yet banned, despite taking a run directly at a mod.

User Banned (1 Week): Mansplaining, condescending rhetoric in a sensitive thread?

They're not sure?

The gall to complain about condescending rhetoric when he was responding to this:

So again, good job.

Fucking hell it's now a permanent ban

User Banned (Permanent): Mansplaining, condescending rhetoric in a sensitive thread, misusing the ticket system to troll
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:37:53 PM by HaughtyFrank »

anime tits

« Reply #42318 on: May 02, 2021, 05:36:25 PM »
somebody tell them that before neogaf attempted to explain their moderation policy with an ethos, something that directly lead to the downfall of the site, mods just banned people for fun and banned often, but the ban messages were fun for the end user too.  they were more of a challenge -- something you had to just sit there and think of comebacks for when your alt finally got approved.

This fuckin place bans you and is like "IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SEXIST" or "IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE RACIST"  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Can't imagine that's good for the numbers considering how many false positive bans they seem to be doing lately. 

along with the whole "mods hating asians and only black issues are important, even our hairstyles are more important than human life" thing

I'd say someone could easily set up a heist like they did with Neogaf, but nobody wants this fuckin crowd  :lol
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:44:14 PM by anime tits »

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #42319 on: May 02, 2021, 06:03:19 PM »
Fucking hell it's now a permanent ban

User Banned (Permanent): Mansplaining, condescending rhetoric in a sensitive thread, misusing the ticket system to troll

Just an excuse to get rid of the question mark.
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42320 on: May 02, 2021, 07:46:26 PM »
Just as a social experiment, I would love to see how that community would function if you picked a random selection of 10 Boreians to moderate it for a month.
Spud

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #42321 on: May 02, 2021, 07:48:02 PM »
So all of the Boreians then?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42322 on: May 02, 2021, 08:02:07 PM »
something you had to just sit there and think of comebacks for when your alt finally got approved.
Bishoptl already gave out those 'u r racist derp' bans long before Ree did.

Ree simply took what was started on NeoGAF and turned it up to 11.
In fact, some of the prolific and even less prolific posters modeled themselves after other (Neo)GAF members like Chris1964 and others they ran off the board.
Most of the copy cats are extremely lame and don't nearly have the same resources/insights/humor as those they try to LARP as.

In my brief stint on ResetEra that is what struck me the most, that there was this new group that had taken over thread making or sales age duties and they all sucked.
Still if someone else tried to start a thread, conversations or dared to question their 'knowledge' they would be dogpiled to hell and back.

🤴

BadAss2961

« Reply #42323 on: May 02, 2021, 08:22:00 PM »
Just as a social experiment, I would love to see how that community would function if you picked a random selection of 10 Boreians to moderate it for a month.

I guess this would result in practically no one getting banned for a month.

99% of the bans on Ree are utter fuckery. No one really does anything banworthy since you can barely speak about anything unless you share their pathetically narrow worldview.

With people able to express themselves, meaning no close-minded woke dumbasses as mods letting their side dish it out without debate. It wouldn't take long for all the narcs and crybabies to shape up without moderation banning everyone who challenged, mocked, or exposed them.

I'd just randomly release user reports for fun.  :teehee

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42324 on: May 02, 2021, 08:25:33 PM »
Just make Nintex, Pissy F Benny and team filler the mods  8)

Place would be chill and well managed  :pimp
🤴

FUME5

« Reply #42325 on: May 02, 2021, 08:58:16 PM »
Permanent ban for mansplaining when the dude was 100% right.

Nepenthe is a fuckin moron.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #42326 on: May 02, 2021, 09:02:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/returnal-ot-alien-resorrection.416364/page-107
User banned (1 week): Drive-by trolling an OT, insensitive commentary about older women
Gotta say though the main character is the one of the ugliest protagonists in gaming.

:neogaf

If you think a video game character is ugly, you're a troll.
Also, if you think a video game character is hot, you're a misogynist.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 09:09:04 PM by Straight Edge »
Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42327 on: May 02, 2021, 09:38:10 PM »
There is already a lot of Me Too stories about furries. The white washing on Era can only do too much.

Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42328 on: May 02, 2021, 09:44:28 PM »
It's a pretty weird thing to say she's ugly though, especially since she's not ugly

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42329 on: May 02, 2021, 09:49:55 PM »

well just look at the era adjacent metacouncil, where everyone is a mod and I don't actually know how it works because a few people get banned, what is there some kind of point system or something

but it is completely chill and thriving

I think people just don't say controversial things because they know someone else will randomly infract them?
Uncle

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #42330 on: May 02, 2021, 09:50:21 PM »
It's a pretty weird thing to say she's ugly though, especially since she's not ugly

He said, she's one of the ugliest protagonists in a video game and now I'm struggling to think of an example that proves him wrong. She old and plain looking which is why Restera will love her and any criticism of her design will be verboten.
Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42331 on: May 02, 2021, 09:52:21 PM »

User banned (permanent): boy's club rhetoric
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42333 on: May 02, 2021, 11:01:55 PM »

He said, she's one of the ugliest protagonists in a video game and now I'm struggling to think of an example that proves him wrong. She old and plain looking which is why Restera will love her and any criticism of her design will be verboten.

I'm not sure if "she looks ugly" is a criticism of the design so much as it's a criticism of Anne Beyer's face

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42334 on: May 02, 2021, 11:13:44 PM »
if you don't know a specific face model was used (like me) then a gut reaction to how it looks has nothing to do with her

this is like when era bans for criticizing a trans person when nothing about the text you were criticizing indicated anything about the person

plus the actress looks better than the game character
Uncle

samir

« Reply #42335 on: May 02, 2021, 11:15:43 PM »

I'm not sure if "she looks ugly" is a criticism of the design so much as it's a criticism of Anne Beyer's face

Switters

« Reply #42336 on: May 02, 2021, 11:16:47 PM »
Bro, like Selene, I'm in my 40's. That ass is spring loaded taut and I enjoy flinging it around the map, while my ass looks like a waffle house stool with water damage.

Selene is Bae, and boys club rhetoric aside, totally fuckable.
troll

Boredfrom

« Reply #42337 on: May 02, 2021, 11:25:51 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/indias-absolute-clusterfuck-covid-situation-the-system-has-collapsed-300k-infections-per-day-with-no-national-strategy.413580/page-16#post-64130484

I 've been getting ads for her videos (and Shapiro) on YouTube every day this week, no matter how many times I click "Stop seeing this ad". It's fucking bullshit how they get to spread even if you've done everything in your power to avoid it. 

It always weirds me out how much RE gets bombarded of alt right stuff at YouTube when I get Japanese VTubers, Chinese propaganda or Indian rap videos. And I’m pretty sure Ai only get the last two because Genshin Impact, Azur Lane and reading about India  Covid Crisis.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #42338 on: May 02, 2021, 11:38:36 PM »
It's because they watch thirty minute to hour long videos about the alt-right/conservatives regularly. The "algorithm" just sees their interest in [topic] not that it's criticism or support.

I get basically no political suggestions on YouTube. Because the only political content I ever watch is historical stuff and pretty rarely at that. If I watch a Last Week Tonight segment or something I'll get recommended the others (and similar videos on the topic) for a couple days but then it goes back to my normal shit of basketball clips, TV show clips and dunkey-like video game videos.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 11:43:46 PM by benjipwns »

FUME5

« Reply #42339 on: May 03, 2021, 12:56:07 AM »
She looks like someone who would get in a spaceship.

BadAss2961

« Reply #42340 on: May 03, 2021, 01:15:44 AM »
Selene reminds me of Brienne of Tarth. A quick google search tells me i'm not the only one.

Boredfrom

« Reply #42341 on: May 03, 2021, 01:19:15 AM »
It's because they watch thirty minute to hour long videos about the alt-right/conservatives regularly. The "algorithm" just sees their interest in [topic] not that it's criticism or support.

I get basically no political suggestions on YouTube. Because the only political content I ever watch is historical stuff and pretty rarely at that. If I watch a Last Week Tonight segment or something I'll get recommended the others (and similar videos on the topic) for a couple days but then it goes back to my normal shit of basketball clips, TV show clips and dunkey-like video game videos.

I just don’t get why I get Indian stuff, because outside of google searches about the second Covid wave, I really don’t care.

Boredfrom

« Reply #42342 on: May 03, 2021, 03:34:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/progressive-media-individuals-are-rallying-to-sympathize-with-boss-who-flashed-his-employees-because-he-was-naked-in-a-bath-during-a-meeting.419577/

.  According to Ira Silverberg, a literary agent and editor who is acting as Shenk’s advisor, Shenk was soaking in a bathtub with Epsom salts during the meeting to alleviate nerve pain caused by fibromyalgia.

You are scum of the earth, Incelsior.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #42343 on: May 03, 2021, 03:53:15 AM »
Just make Nintex, Pissy F Benny and team filler the mods  8)

Place would be chill and well managed  :pimp

I'd be such a tyrant banning people for my amusement I'd make bork look like ghandi :trumps
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #42344 on: May 03, 2021, 04:15:13 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/progressive-media-individuals-are-rallying-to-sympathize-with-boss-who-flashed-his-employees-because-he-was-naked-in-a-bath-during-a-meeting.419577/#post-64141689

Quote from: Incelsior
Half of them are a guy who defended a serial abuser candidate for legislature and a tradcath who uses class progressiveness to sneak in social regression. 

Slayven is that you?

Is also kind of creepy how Incel lacks of genuine empathy.

Boredfrom

« Reply #42345 on: May 03, 2021, 04:19:59 AM »
.   So this is just your twitter beef brought to this form. And liz isn't a tradcath ... she's married to a fucking atheist

half these outrages seem designed to use others as proxies to fight people your mad at for somethin

This dude is going to get banned so hard.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #42346 on: May 03, 2021, 04:29:45 AM »
that thread is so weird, why should anyone care about some rando accidentally flashing his pecker on zoom
(ice)

Averon

« Reply #42347 on: May 03, 2021, 04:30:21 AM »
excelsiorlef finally getting called on her shitty, instigating thread making :lol

Sadly, Senator Toadstool probably now on a hit list to get got from one of excelsiorlef's buddy mods.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:48:02 AM by Averon »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #42348 on: May 03, 2021, 04:32:01 AM »
that thread is so weird, why should anyone care about some rando accidentally flashing his pecker on zoom

I know it's an extension of the twitter need for constant outrage and new villains of the day
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #42349 on: May 03, 2021, 04:44:59 AM »
Why is that thread not addressing the fact that fibromyalgia isn't real?

:info

benjipwns

« Reply #42350 on: May 03, 2021, 04:46:26 AM »
Sadly, Senator Toadstool probably now on a hit list now to get got from one of excelsiorlef's buddy mods.
He misgendered her, he's done for.

Averon

« Reply #42351 on: May 03, 2021, 04:47:17 AM »
Imagine the mods finally taking away Incelsior's thread making privileges. Poor woman wouldn't last long I'd think.

samir

« Reply #42352 on: May 03, 2021, 05:04:08 AM »
I wonder what happened to incelchief to make her become the way she is.

SmokyDave

« Reply #42353 on: May 03, 2021, 05:07:26 AM »
I wonder what happened to incelchief to make her become the way she is.
I think some of the white feminism / Karen chatter last year might have hit a little close to home. Seems strange to fully embrace it like she has been, but there’s nowt so queer as folk.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #42354 on: May 03, 2021, 05:32:22 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 64142682, member: 330
Look I fucked up the framing 100%, I do that sometimes I admit because I get kinda of locked in my own awareness space that I forget that not everyone is as dreadfully online as me.
Quote from: DIE BART DIE, post: 64143084, member: 7313
So you're saying

You made a mistake on the internet

And now you want people's understanding

Interesting

:society
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42355 on: May 03, 2021, 05:41:48 AM »
must be exhausting to have to filter literally everything you see through the axe you have to grind against a bunch of people on the internet you really dislike for some reason
Lol. Incelchief destroyed

I don't get the outrage here

I didn't either at first, not knowing who any of these people were when I entered the thread.

Then context gets posted and it clicks. "Oh, then of course this OP would make this thread."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 05:50:46 AM by Potato »
Spud

samir

« Reply #42356 on: May 03, 2021, 05:47:32 AM »
incelchief has obviously never been in a video conference considering her job  :lol

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42357 on: May 03, 2021, 06:43:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/returnal-ot-alien-resorrection.416364/page-107
User banned (1 week): Drive-by trolling an OT, insensitive commentary about older women
Gotta say though the main character is the one of the ugliest protagonists in gaming.

:neogaf

If you think a video game character is ugly, you're a troll.
Also, if you think a video game character is hot, you're a misogynist.

Funny that there were tons of comments like this about the Jedi fallen order guy without problem.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42358 on: May 03, 2021, 06:48:26 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 64142682, member: 330
Look I fucked up the framing 100%, I do that sometimes I admit because I get kinda of locked in my own awareness space that I forget that not everyone is as dreadfully online as me.
Quote from: DIE BART DIE, post: 64143084, member: 7313
So you're saying

You made a mistake on the internet

And now you want people's understanding

Interesting

:society

Quote from: excel
Nice.

I'm also not your boss and my mistake wasn't precepted by making the active decision to be naked while video conferencing with you.

And I don't actually expect anyone's understanding I'm just admitting my mistakes and letting it fall where it may.

I am now shifting to discussing that it's absolutely interesting that many here are actually outright arguing that it was acceptable for him to be naked.

Uncle

Mostima

« Reply #42359 on: May 03, 2021, 07:16:32 AM »
Wow, I wonder how long Excel's ban will be for inflammatory dismissal of concerns about ableism and antagonizing other members.